Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Am I the only who was never that impressed with Thaao Penghlis? Because I always found him one waxy mustache-twirl away from being a cartoon.

Mind you, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that, at least in the last five years, this show has an absolutely terrible track record with both recasting newer parts and bringing back familiar faces.

Look at the number of times this show has replaced (usually with great fanfare) an actor with someone who proves to be worse: Ben and Cameron were played by fairly weak actors to begin with, but each was replaced by someone far worse. Will used to be a sympathetic character whose motives were at least understandable, even when he wasn't admirable. Now the audience is left to guess blindly at motivations the actor can't even begin to fathom, apparently, let alone portray. Even Billy Flynn, while not markedly worse than Casey Deidrick, has struggled with a thinly written excuse for a new generation "villain."

And the returns of old favourites are hardly better: Bo had no real story the last time he was on, Jack got killed off (again) in short order; Nick comes back as a totally different character; Kristen gets more clownish every time she returns from her supposed death; they never did figure out what to do with Melanie; Justin's become a horse's ass, and Kayla still gets nothing but "Paging Dr. Exposition!"

Why are we thinking bringing back the vets is going to turn out well?

• Love 5

Nobody thinks the return of the vets is going to turn out well but we'll be glad to see them briefly except Bo.  Kristen is camp, I don't mind her showing up for 6 days.  I want Jack to put Jar Jar over his knee and beat the crap out of her.  I love me some Billy Flynn he gives it to Jar Jar each time. He never wanted to be a villain he's on the defense.  I call her Jabby because she makes me feel stabby. I was never a Thaao fan even in the '80s.

(edited)

Alert me when something interesting happens and Sonny isn't blaming himself for Will being such a turdburger -- no one would have ever taken the blame for Sami's mistakes and said they took advantage of her, so that's where the comparison to Sami is a bit lost on me if Ken Corday thinks Will is supposed to be the new Sami. Even Rafe didn't go that far...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3
(edited)

The problem with the stupid storyline with Wilson was that there was no buildup to Will's cheating. I think Ken Corday wanted to tell a story where Will who married his first love would feel like he was missing out for not exploring his sexuality after coming out..It could have been a good story, if they took the time to tell the story in a slow and organic manner. I  also think a story like that would have been better after Wilson had been married for a couple of years. As Will approached his thirties, he could have been a bit wistful about not enjoying his twenties as a single man with no children..

All My Children did a story like that where Nina married Cliff who was her first love and she began to feel that she had missed out on life and eventually had an affair. It was much better written and acted..It was also a slow burn, where we saw her conflict and burgeoning feelings for her lover...She eventually realized that the grass was not greener on the other side..She regretted what she did and tried to win back her husband..Tomsell only do shocking twists with no buildup and consequences..He did the same thing with JJ and Eve, when Theresa tried to kill John, When Daniel tried to sleep with Kristen.. e.t.c....

I am looking forward to the vets returning because it will bring me back to when Days of our lives was at it's best..In its heyday, Days had some pretty wonderful heroes and heroines. Shane, Steve and Bo were all heroic and good, and when Kim broke Shane's heart by sleeping with Victor, he was hurt but he also understood her history and why she did what she did. Victor used to be a straight up villain whose chief purpose was to torment Shane, Kim, John, Steve and Kayla. It was difficult for Bo to learn he was Victor's son, and difficult for John to realize that his love Isabella was Victor's daughter. I long for that type of complexity in the storylines of the past. I want that Days of our lives back and not Tomsell's version of it, where a loathsome sleaze like Daniel Jonas is presented as the hero of the show....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

Am I the only who was never that impressed with Thaao Penghlis? Because I always found him one waxy mustache-twirl away from being a cartoon.

But that's what I loved about him. There's a certain camp factor that I enjoy in soaps,and Thaao, as Andre in particular, brings it. He played Tony very differently, though. Tony has always been my favorite Dimera.

I'm looking forward to the return of the vets because, at this point, my affection for Show is fueled almost entirely by my memories. I don't expect great drama, but it will all be fun to see them all again.

• Love 5
(edited)

7/6/2015 Recap

Aiden/Hope/Rafe/Clyde/Marlena

Aiden hopes Clyde isn't going to be an issue for them and Hope says to forget about Clyde. Aiden turns around to see Rafe and Aiden asks if Rafe is pushing the issue when Aiden receives a call from Dan and walks off to take it before Rafe could answer. Rafe guesses it's about Clyde. Aiden comes back and says that Dan requested to meet him and Nicole and says his goodbyes to Hope and leaves. Rafe wants to know what happened with the Clyde issue. Hope says she dropped the Clyde investigation and the meeting he had with Stefano. Rafe wants to know if she told Vic and she said she told Justin and Justin will tell. Hope thinks Vic might put a hit out on Clyde.

Hope and Rafe continue talking about Clyde and Victor and how Sonny got stabbed and that may have caused Vic to back down. Rafe says they're speculating and they should stop. Rafe apologizes as he's not meaning to give orders but they agreed to back off and they need to stop as they both have family to look out for. Hope understands. Rafe knows it doesn't feel right but they have to do it. Hope says for now and thanks Rafe for looking out for her and invites her into TBD for a drink which she accepts but Hope gets a call from her dad.

Rafe enters TBD where he runs into Clyde. Rafe asks about Kate which Clyde vaguely answers and Rafe gets a text but Rafe is texting Hope that Clyde is in TBD. Clyde excuses himself as he has better things to do and leaves. Clyde walks out and Hope isn't there. Rafe exits and Hope walks up hoping that Clyde didn't see them together and Rafe says he didn't and Rafe walks off to keep tabs on Clyde.

Marlena enters TBD and sits with Hope as she talks about giving Roman hell and just had to vent. Hope says that Xander will be punished which Mar knows and wants him punished for what he did. They talk about guilty people like Stefano and Mar talks about how Chad stepped in on her behalf regarding Stefano.

Rafe is walking through the Square and sees Clyde and Aiden speaking as Aiden and Clyde walk off with Rafe watching. Hope and Mar in TBD still talking about Xander and goes to get a drink. 

Kyle/Clyde

Kyle is walking through the park and flashes back to meeting JJ and on the phone with someone talking about JJ. Kyle is talking to Clyde who's in the Square and Clyde tells Kyle to expand his business and to not let him down which Kyle understands and says JJ is coming to the party and see if he can get him. Clyde tells him to not can but just do it and also tells Kyle not to mention him and basically no trace between them. After the phone call Clyde removes the cell phone and walks away.

Bev/JJ/Kyle/Paige

They're in the Horton house talking about some party. JJ is chugging beer when Bev tells him to slow down. Bev asks if he still misses Paige and JJ doesn't want to think or talk about her as he just wants to have fun with Bev. Bev doesn't want her beer as too many bubbles and JJ finishes it for her. Bev says they don't have to go to the party but JJ offers a walk instead which Bev agrees to and they leave.

They're at the party which is at the park and they're talking to Kyle until Bev walks off with a friend. Kyle asks if JJ has a job and JJ says he has a job at TBD for the Summer. Kyle thinks it's not a good job and JJ can do some work for him as someone is listening and watching behind trees. Paige comes to the party and sees JJ. Bev walks up and drags JJ away and Kyle says that he needs JJ. Paige comes up to Kyle and they talk and Kyle says whatever she wants she can have including extras. Paige introduces herself to Kyle and how she would love to try new things. Kyle has to go and take care of something and walks off. Paige and JJ look at each other until a drunk guy at the party bumps into JJ spilling his drink on him, words are exchanged and JJ punches the guy and gets into a fight with him.

Bev pulls JJ off of him and tells him what's wrong with him hitting a wasted guy and JJ walks off. Bev sees Paige and says "always a pleasure bitch," and storms off. Kyle comes up and asks what happened which Paige explains and has to go and walks off. JJ is walking through the park where the bench is and the guy that has been watching him basically throws JJ to the ground and places handcuffs on him.

Paige

Paige is in her room in a chat room wanting where it says let's meet up and there's a response that says they'll meet later and Paige says goodbye to him and says it'll be perfect. Paige is in front of her fan as the AC died and she rubs ice on her neck and flashes back to saying Love You to JJ and then throws the ice down and says bastard isn't worth thinking about. She needs to get out of the heat and goes through her drawer.

Paige is back home and said she shouldn't have flirted with the guy in front of JJ but decides against it and she receives a message from guy that asks if wants to meet up as he's finished with work as Paige says perfect.

Eric/Serena

Eric is at the park when Serena says she's been looking for him and apologizes and Eric doesn't want sorry or excuses. Serena says she's talking about Xander which Eric yells at her to tell her and Serena tells him that no charges are pressed against Xander and that he's free. Eric says Xander can't be free but Serena says it is and Eric asks if Xander tried to hurt her and Serena says Xander has proof that he was in Chicago which Eric calls impossible and says that Serena helped and and betrayed him again. Eric is on the phone with Dan telling him about Xander and how it's Serena's fault which Serena denied. Eric doesn't believe her and Serena says she was with Dan looking for him and Nicole and how she can't prove that Xander tried to kill him and she tried everything she could. Eric says she could have told the police about the smuggling and Xander would be in jail (and didn't catch what he said after as the channel broke up).

Eric says he told the police that they were smuggling drugs and why she didn't back him and Dan up. Serena says there's no paper trail and no evidence of the smuggling. Serena says Xander threatened to go after Eric. Eric is upset with Serena that she won't go to jail for smuggling which Serena doesn't care about the smuggling. She tells Eric she loves him which Eric isn't interested in hearing and storms off.

Eric knows on Serena's door and says Serena can show how she's willing to help him.

Nicole/Xander/Dan/Anne

Xander says to Nicole how good it is to see her. Nicole wants to know what he's doing at the hospital as he should be in jail for killing her and Eric. Xander says they could be hallucinating from the heat and Nicole begins to freak out until Dan grabs Xander from behind, throws him on the ground and begins punching him. Nicole is basically cheering Dan on as the police and Anne come and break it up. Anne says that Dan is a surgeon and his hands are not lethal weapons which Nicole tells Anne to shut up and calls her a stupid cow. Anne doesn't believe that Dan would attack a handsome well dressed man like Xander and she's going to call the police. Nicole tells Anne to do that since Xander is a felon and wanted for attempted murder.

Xander explains his story which Dan calls him a pathetic bastard and Nicole tells Anne to call the police which Anne doesn't do since Xander told them that he got through speaking with them. Xander says he was in Chicago and Nicole charges after Xander and plays patty cake with him and then tries to lunge after Anne. Dan and Nicole leave not before Dan threatens to kill Xander.

Xander emerges holding an ice bag, Anne apologizes for what Dan did and says it could be lawsuit worthy and can make his life miserable. Xander doesn't want to and Anne says Dan gets away with everything but if Xander changes his mind, she can give him her hospital number and her personal number as Xander's cell rings and it's Eric wanting to meet with Xander now.

Marlena/Roman

They're at the Pub and Marlena can't believe that Xander is free as Nicole and Eric are eyewitnesses to what happened and she asks Roman if he's going to let Xander get away with it. Roman is on the phone wanting to hear from Homeland Security and hangs up as they're still investigating Xander. Mar says it's insane that Xander isn't charged and in jail which Roman says to give it some time as he receives a text and Roman leaves.

Aiden/Nicole/Dan

They're meeting at The Pub and Nicole wants to know why Xander is walking free. Aiden says there are people verifying his alibi.  Nicole says it could be anyone and Aiden says there's no case and it's Nicole and Eric's words against Xander's. They ask about the cameras at the tv station and Aiden says there's nothing there. Nicole says that's proof that someone cleaned their prints and Aiden says it looks like Xander wasn't there the night she was almost killed. Nicole knows she's not the most reliable witness but it happened but Aiden doesn't have anything positive for her. Dan asks if there is anything they can do and Aiden says there isn't. Aiden says there will be no charges if cops can't find anything.

Dan and Nicole get off the elevator as Dan wants to draw her a bath but Nicole is frozen in place and Dan tells her that she's going to be alright and to think about their first night together and glad that she's here with him and they hug. Nicole flashes back to her conversation with Eric in the room and them kissing. Nicole pulls away from Dan and says no. Dan asks what she means by no and Nicole flashes to her conversation with Eric at the hospital. Dan asks if it's about Xander which Nicole denies and Dan wants to know what's wrong. Nicole says it's a mistake as she can't stay or move in with Dan. (Last scene of the day)

Xander/Eric

They meet at The Square and Eric tells Xander to stay away from Nicole. Eric calls him a killer but Xander says he was in a Chicago which Eric calls a lie. Xander tells Eric to stop making false accusations or he'll be sorry and that Serena isn't very reliable. Xander talks him and Serena being in bed and Eric goes to threaten but Xander is already on to that game and just walks off. Eric says that Xander gave him an idea on how to make Xander pay.

Let me explain what I meant in my recap when I said Nicole is playing patty cakes with Xander. That's what I call fights when the woman basically just slaps at them (not in the face) but just slaps like windshield wipers, the hand goes back and forth. She was just slapping at him. I guess Nicole doesn't know how to fight, all them years of Sami slapping & punching the shit out of her took away all her fighting skills.

See what the hell I say about them flashbacks between Eric and Nicole, we're gonna be suffering from that shit for quite a while.

Here's Dark Roast releasing his inner Superman, Batman, Iron Man, Ant Man, Blankman, X-Men, whatever superhero has the word man in it, throw it at Dark Roast, but I prefer Shit-Head Man. SC is such a horrible actor he can't even act out a fight scene with them faces he was making. I almost laughed but Dark Roast doesn't deserve my laugh he deserves my fist in his face. Dark Roast turned down by Nicole, she doesn't want to move into his house that have his little pellets all over the floor and Jacosta's rusty granny panties hanging on the wall. I mean who would want to? A woman with any self respect wouldn't even entertain the notion.

Anne dodged a bullet by not getting with Xander. IDK why she's unlucky when it comes to picking up men, she's not unattractive, she has a job. I guess since she's Anti-Horton that automatically makes her penis repellent. I had to love her in calling Xander handsome and well dressed, oh Anne, she so wants a man.

This whole Mr. Rapey story and Hope and Rafe going after him is just boring, same conversation between Hope and Rafe, not progressing, not finding any evidence, no leads, no nothing. Instead of focusing on Mr. Rapey go through the back door and maybe investigate Rapey Jr. a.k.a. Jeremiah, Mr. Rapey's right hand man. These two are so clueless. 

Then we have Eeyore, forever being an Eeyore, I couldn't believe he was on the phone and basically blaming Serena for Xander being free. Eeyore needs to go to California and stay there and Eeyore be replaced with Sami, we rather have her back then have to deal with Eeyore.

I have dish network and they really need to update cause when I see Days and the synopsis for the day still has Camila Banus listed. I'm like really, it seriously needs to be updated.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 3

It's taking too long for Xander and Serena to leave. 

Anne should've just let Dan keep beating up Xander so he would mess up his hands and wouldn't be able to do surgery anymore and then he'd kill himself in despair. 

• Love 9

Here's Dark Roast releasing his inner Superman, Batman, Iron Man, Ant Man, Blankman, X-Men, whatever superhero has the word man in it, throw it at Dark Roast, but I prefer Shit-Head Man. SC is such a horrible actor he can't even act out a fight scene with them faces he was making. I almost laughed but Dark Roast doesn't deserve my laugh he deserves my fist in his face. Dark Roast turned down by Nicole, she doesn't want to move into his house that have his little pellets all over the floor and Jacosta's rusty granny panties hanging on the wall. I mean who would want to? A woman with any self respect wouldn't even entertain the notion.

Bahahahahhaha

• Love 1

I have dish network and they really need to update cause when I see Days and the synopsis for the day still has Camila Banus listed. I'm like really, it seriously needs to be updated.

Tivo's the same - Blake Berris, too. So half of the four actors they have room to list in the synopsis are of actors who haven't been here in a while.

• Love 2
(edited)

Damn, Daniel went all psycho on Xander.  That was great.  And I don't even like Daniel.

Eric really, really needs a psychiatrist.  He has since he was raped.

There are sure a lot of underage drinking parties in that park.

Who is that guy with the handcuffs?

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 3

Damn, Daniel went all psycho on Xander.  That was great.  And I don't even like Daniel.

@Rick Kitchen, I concur! I thought Daniel was pretty awesome in that scene - not something I find myself saying often.

For all the scorn Salemites heap on Anne, I could watch this whole show from her perspective and be very entertained. She brings the comedy, and more often than not, the common sense (although she is wrong about Xander).

I do not get how the detailed testimony of two eyewitnesses is not enough to at least hold Xander in custody, alibi or not. I mean, isn't the fact that Nicole can point to her garrotting mark and that Eric can talk about how he bashed Xander over the head the type of evidence that would call an alibi into question? I guess Nicole's word might mean nothing, but Eric? Anyway, there I go trying to make sense of things. At the very least they should be sending someone to interview the alibi witnesses in Chicago in person, right?

Paige needs to let it go. She obviously still has feelings for JJ, which is just GROSS!!!

• Love 7

I am 1 day behind.  Watched Friday show with my brother who does not watch soaps.  When Dan asked Nicole to live with him, Bro turned to me and said "I like the gay guys better" LOL

It's strange to me how Eric now loves Nicole and has no feelings at all for Serena.  It makes sense for him to be mad at Serena and even dump her but shouldn't he be more conflicted with his feelings for her?

• Love 5

Why is Rafe wearing a black leather jacket in July? Is Salem located in Alaska? Than again, Days tape this months ago and might have forgotten when this was going to air. I can hardly wait till the "new" Days in September. I read Ken Cordays interview in SOD & I'm not holding my breath. LOL!!!

• Love 6

The problem with the stupid storyline with Wilson was that there was no buildup to Will's cheating. I think Ken Corday wanted to tell a story where Will who married his first love would feel like he was missing out for not exploring his sexuality after coming out

Whatever their intent, it was an epic fail.  I still don't think Will comprehends that he did anything wrong.  I think he would cheat on Sonny again.

I think the first time Sami disagreed with him, EJ would have cheated on her again.

I think Paige is a fool for wasting anymore time on JJ.

Justin and Adrienne are unlikeable and pathetic.  I used to like Justin.

Jordan was the smart one.  She dumped Rafe and Chad, left Salem, and took the only functioning brain cells with her.  I wonder if Ken Corday got rid of CS (Jordan) because Jordan overshadowed his pet, and was getting more buzz once she was paired with Chad?

• Love 4

Paige is a fool for continuing to obsess over JJ but it's fueled by rage and betrayal and all that so it makes a certain amount of soap sense.

Still, it would be better if she just washed her hands of all of them and went to Stanford. Call Grampa Shane. He'd fly her out first class and have her all set to go. Then she could make horrible personal decisions there but we wouldn't have to watch them.

• Love 10

I'm ready for Xander to be murdered.  If he weren't a misogynist, and a strangler, I'd enjoy his evilness.  But since he is, I don't.  Nicole should have repeatedly kicked him in the balls instead of slapping him.  So stupid the way they've de-fanged Nicole in order to prop Dr. Tan.  If anything, I hope this story will lead to a new, more gray-hat personality for Eric.  GV can be so good when given decent material. 

AZ's hair continues to be terrible.  Her hair cutting and styling choices are baffling.

Also, why did the drunk guy wrap his legs around JJ during their fight?  That wouldn't be the maneuver I'd choose to avoid being punched in the face.

Maybe he's working undercover to arrest the weird guy who wants JJ for drug-dealing.  Maybe it will tie into Clyde somehow?  I'm all for anything that gets Clyde off the screen sooner rather than later.

Why is Rafe wearing a black leather jacket in July? Is Salem located in Alaska? Than again, Days tape this months ago and might have forgotten when this was going to air. I can hardly wait till the "new" Days in September.

This was an especially grievous oversight when the very same day Paige was complaining about the heat and rubbing ice cubes all over herself. 

• Love 2

I don't have much use for Ann, but I feel certain that she's the least likely candidate for having a go at Grabbigail, even if (and/or when) the little nutter works her way through the entire available male population of Salem; the utter uselessness of the whole Horton-Deveraux connection is a cornerstone of Ann's belief system, minimal though it appears to be.

• Love 1
(edited)

Eric really, really needs a psychiatrist.  He has since he was raped.

There are sure a lot of underage drinking parties in that park.

I don't care what they have Xander do...He can drink Eric's blood while shitting on Alice's grave & I STILL won't root for Daniel. They sacrificed Jack Devereaux for that asshole... On what planet would Daniel be able to kick Xander's ass, it reminds me of the midget  Sonny Corinthos from General Hospital beating up AJ Quartermaine, a tall, strapping, trained boxer..It is pathetic how far the idiots in charge  will go to make that sleaze always come out on top... SuperDaniel to the rescue...Die Taniel, just die already....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I don't care what they have Xander do...He can drink Eric's blood while shitting on Alice's grave & I STILL won't root for Daniel. They sacrificed Jack Devereaux for that asshole... On what planet would Daniel be able to kick Xander's ass, it reminds me of the midget  Sonny Corinthos from General Hospital beating up AJ Quartermaine, a tall, strapping, trained boxer..It is pathetic how far the idiots in charge  will go to make that sleaze always come out on top... SuperDaniel to the rescue...Die Taniel, just die already....

My all-time favorite fight scene was when I was a kid and Guiding Light was on, and they had Kevin Bacon throw John Wesley Shipp up against high school lockers and threaten him! It's hard to forgive writers when the same actors have been playing a part for some time.

Isn't there already a dead body somewhere in Salem that looks like Xander, or are we supposed to ignore the previous henchman?

• Love 3
(edited)

One of my favorite fight scene on the show was between Philip and Shawn at the Brady pub...It was choreographed well.. Philip was so deliciously evil, after screwing Belle in the bed that she shared with Shawn..He provoked him into a bar fight..I miss Philip....I loved Philip with Belle, losing Belle and Claire should have sent him to the Kiriakis dark side..My favorite pairing of his was with Chloe..Phloe forever....I hated him with Melanie...He was okay with Stefanie, but they never delved into the dark history between Victor and the Bradys..The Bradys' would never have approved of their romance...Kayla was heavily pregnant with Stefanie, when Victor framed her for Marina's murder...The missed opportunities  of this show is truly mind-boggling...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

... On what planet would Daniel be able to kick Xander's ass, it reminds me of the midget  Sonny Corinthos from General Hospital beating up AJ Quartermaine, a tall, strapping, trained boxer..It is pathetic how far the idiots in charge  will go to make that sleaze always come out on top... SuperDaniel to the rescue...Die Taniel, just die already....

I know. When I was watching that 'fight' I thought I was watching some surreal out of this world grudge match between a Wizard of Oz Lollipop Guild member vs Joe Frazier in his prime and Joe was losing.  WTH?!?

I am not even opposed to Xander getting his clocked clean but does it have to be Daniel? Why not let Eric get some licks in. Hell, I'd take Brady's meatball ass. Or barring that could the show at least let Nicole get some real licks in? Are girls not allowed to punch on this show? What the hell was Nicole doing anyway. To say she was hitting like a girl is an insult to girls. That was embarrassing. She might as well have been tickling him. She is wearing heels, kick him, knee him, use your stiletto. Damn girl! 

The power of terrible writing: never thought I would be typing this but I too am ready for Xander to exit stage right. I'll give him this though, one of his scenes pretty much summed up the Salem PD and made my life

Roman or maybe Abe: You are not gonna get away with this you son of a bitch.

Xander (completely nonchalantly): So I guess I'm free to go then.

BWAHHHHH! 

• Love 6
(edited)

However Islandgal, I  love the way PT plays Xander when he's in the room with Victor. I can feel so many bubbling under the surface emotions in the brief seconds they focus on his face. TomSell were idiots for not making him Justin's son Alex and giving him stability in the family fold. He plays so many delicious layers in his performances and can garner sympathy even in his psychotic state. I still lament Xicole...Xander as Alex kiriakis could have been the heir to Victor's throne with Philip on the sidelines trying to take it from him...Sonny and the twins could have been brought into it as well...Alex could have  used Sonny's club as a way to deal drugs and money laundering...Perhaps Arianna could have gotten hurt causing the Wilson marriage to crumble for good..Justin too could have been pulled into the battle for the Kiriakis empire, pushing Adrienne further into Lucas' arms...Shawn Brady and Bo Brady could have been hurt by the battle for the Kiriakis empire...So many possibilities...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6
(edited)

I know. When I was watching that 'fight' I thought I was watching some surreal out of this world grudge match between a Wizard of Oz Lollipop Guild member vs Joe Frazier in his prime and Joe was losing.  WTH?!?

Show wanted us to see this - 

tumblr_m417oxHKC31qcay1ao1_500.gif

Cuz Dan is THE MAN.

Unfortunately, I saw this - 

giphy.gif

Because Dan is so NOT the man.

But nothing quite topped Eric's pissy attitude and absolute HORROR at the thought of S.E.X.

tumblr_m3279pEJEb1qcay1ao1_500.gif

Marlena and Roman did SUCH a good job as parents with this one.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4
(edited)

7/7/2015 Recap :)

JJ/DEA/Roman

JJ is having handcuffs placed on him and another cop helps. JJ is getting arrested for getting in a fight and drinking and JJ says he should be read his rights and guy says no which JJ calls ridiculous and wants a lawyer as he's carted off. JJ is at the police station and upset about not being read his rights and not getting his one phone call. Roman enters and tells JJ to settle down and they're going to talk which means Roman will do all the talking. The guy who arrested JJ is with the DEA and Roman says there is an increase in drug activity which JJ says he's not on drugs. DEA says they know JJ is clean and JJ wants to know why he's at the police station.

They tell JJ about a drug kingpin and JJ wants to know why they're telling him. They say JJ has talked to Kyle and JJ says he turned Kyle down twice about the job offer. They want JJ to change his mind and go undercover and destroy the drug empire from the inside. JJ is reluctant and the DEA says they've been following JJ ever since he first spoke with Kyle. JJ says he's not a trained cop and DEA says that he'll work closely with JJ and that JJ will be an informant. JJ says he's not doing it. JJ says he doesn't care about himself and figures they didn't tell Hope or Jennifer about this and JJ says he wants to have fun this Summer. JJ wants to know how long they've been following him. DEA doesn't care about JJ's personal life as the drug industry is destroying Salem and helping them is the right thing to do. JJ says if they read his file they know that he doesn't do the right thing and wants to leave. They say he can leave and not to say a word to anyone which JJ agrees. The DEA gives JJ his card in case he changes his mind and JJ says he won't and leaves.

Eve/Daphne

Eve is at The Pub reading the file on Laura Horton being a schizophrenic and Eve needs to find the right drug that will mimic the right symptoms and wanting to put Jen in a mental institution for revenge in her losing Paige. Eve is reading up on pharmaceuticals when she gets a phone call from Daphne who tells Eve to get to the Square as she thinks that Paige is about to do something stupid.

Paige/Donald/Daphne/Eve

Paige is on her tablet still chatting with guy who can't wait to hook up. Paige gets on the phone with Daphne and wants her to come by. Paige is at The Square with a real old man named Donald. Daphne meets up with Paige and Daphne asks where is her date and Paige introduces Daphne to Donald and Donald says he didn't know that Paige was bringing a friend which Paige says she's hoping that Daphne would join them. Donald was surprised that Paige contacted him as girls her age don't give him the time of day. Daphne and Eve look at Paige and Donald and Daphne says that Paige was possibly wanting her to be in a three way. Eve says she has to put a stop to it but will need Daphne's help. They have a good time on the date until Paige gets a text from Daphne about losing her wallet to get yogurt.

Eve walks up to Donald and confronts him and tells him to break off the date. Donald says Paige and him are planning to go to Atlantic City which Eve says no and tries to say Paige is underage but Donald seen her ID. Donald says he's going to get lucky. Donald tells Eve to leave as he's going to check out some 5 star hotels and Eve says she's going to do anything to protect her and tells Donald to name it and Donald wants extra cash as he wants 10K. Eve will write a check but Donald wants cash and he looks at Eve's ring and they can go to a pawn so either she pays him or he and Paige go to Atlantic City and may never come back.

Eve is now counting the money as the ring was a gift from her Dad and hoped to pass it along to Paige. Paige comes up and Donald tells Paige that Eve paid him 10K to stay away which prompts Paige and Donald to laugh as Paige set Eve up as Paige gets her cut of the money and Donald says he'll leave Paige alone and leaves. Eve doesn't understand and Paige says Eve now knows what it feels like to be betrayed. Paige had Daphne in on the plan as well and Paige only did it to hurt Eve and the hurt she caused in no way compares what she did to her and tells Eve to stay out of her life and walks away.

Hope/Victor/Xander/Maggie

Hope calls Victor from TBD as she wants to meet and talk about Xander and Vic says she can come over anytime. Hangs up and Victor looks at Xander who's standing next to Victor in his living room and says that Xander won't be here. Vic wants to know why Xander is free and Xander says no charges and there's nothing solid connecting him to the murder or to Vic. Xander says once he's exonerated there will still be a place for him in Vic's organization which Vic agrees because of his talent but tells Xander not to contact him unless summoned and tells Xander to get out which Xander leaves. Maggie enters and wants to know why Xander was in the house.

Vic didn't expect Maggie and wasn't hiding anything from her and Maggie wants to know why he summoned Xander but the doorbell rings and it's Hope. Hope says that Vic can tell them both about Xander. Vic says he barely had contact with Xander's side of the family and that Xander was a troubled child. Maggie says there's a big leap from shoplifting candy and being an attempted murder. Hope wants to know why Xander was at the house and Vic says he called him to confront him and disowned him and how he needs to be punished. Vic asks if there's enough evidence to convict him. Hope says they don't have much right now and can't say much. Maggie's phone rings and she has to take it and leaves.

Hope asks Vic as to why Xander was in Salem. Vic says that Xander had business and Hope says that Xander befriended Eric and Serena in Africa and Hope says they're going to look into Xander's business dealings as they seem shady and hope Vic isn't lying to her about not knowing much about Xander and leaves. Maggie enters the room and Maggie thinks that Vic should have some resources in his pocket to have Xander locked away and she walks out again.

Eric/Serena

Eric wants Serena to get Xander to confess on video about trying to kill him and Nicole. Serena doesn't know how she'll pull it off and Eric says Xander came to her before and for her to get him to confirm what he did and record him with her cell phone. Serena says she's willing to do anything and Xander didn't admit to her and Eric wants her to push him which Serena says Xander is too smart which Eric agrees and says they're going to go with Plan B. Eric says they can get Xander for smuggling and for her to get Xander on tape. Serena confirms that she did speak with Xander earlier but Eric figures that Serena doesn't want to incriminate herself. Serena says that if Xander finds out that she double crossed him he could shut her up permanently along with Eric.

Serena wants to help but they know what Xander is capable of and Eric says he would never ask Serena to risk his life as what he had was an impulsive idea. Serena says they can work together and Eric says he wants nothing to do with her and didn't think it through and leaves.

Serena is back at the hotel and calls Eric and tells him that she'll help him put Xander away for good. (Last scene of the day)

Nicole/Dan

Nicole says she can't move in with Dan and Dan asks why and Nicole flashes back to kissing Eric. Dan wants to know what's going on and what changed her mind. Nicole says that when things calm down Dan isn't ready for this step and Nicole says Xander is dangerous and Dan wants to protect her but doesn't need for her to move in. Dan wants Nicole to move in and almost lost her and if there was any doubt before it's gone now and knows it's a huge step and she doesn't have to commit but wants her to stay the night and they'll take it from there which Nicole agrees to.

Dan says Nicole can sleep in his room while he takes the guest room. Dan is sorry he made Nicole feel like she couldn't come to him with her suspicions. She apologizes for pushing Dan away as she was trying to do something noble. Dan asks Nicole to give him her paw. Dan says he wants to be with Nicole and give her everything she needs and Dan says they should rest so they'll both be better and says he loves her. Nicole wants Dan to know that she doesn't doubt them and that her whole life she hoped a guy like him would love a girl like her and she doesn't want to mess it up or lose Dan and ditto from Dan. They kiss. Now we're subjected to a love making montage between Nicole and Dan. After the sex, Nicole's thoughts are heard about Dan not finding out about what happened between her and Eric.

Eric/Marlena

Eric arrives home and there's a knock and it's Marlena who asks how he's doing and Eric says fine. Mar talks about Xander being free and Eric says he confronted Xander. Mar doesn't like that and calls Xander a psycho and think it isn't wise but Eric says he's not afraid of Xander. Mar is sorry and knows Eric loves Serena which Eric says he thought he did. Mar thinks that Serena has feelings for Eric but Eric doesn't believe one word out of her mouth. Mar asks there's no chance for reconciliation which Eric says no and he has put his life in perspective and flashes to kissing Nicole.

Serena/Xander

Serena comes out of TBD and Xander approaches her and they talk about Eric. Xander says he told Eric about them having sex and being the best ever and now Serena is a bore. Serena is disgusted and Xander and Serena chat some more before Xander walks off.

I'm not getting this plan Paige put together with Donald. Was that what she was doing this whole time online with guys?? Finding them and chatting with them on getting revenge on Eve?? You don't say hook up in chat room without wanting some sex cause that's what hook up means. Then she meets Donald and then tells Daphne about it and gets Daphne to call Eve to lure her there. By the way where's Daphne's cut in the money?? It sounds like something Daphne wouldn't do. This just reeks of stupidity and not surprised giving these idiot writers.

Really Dark Roast, you gonna tell Nicole to give you her paw, like she's an animal. What's next, he's gonna tell Nicole he wants to caress her hind legs?? Oh Dark Roast you have such a way with women. SMDH.

SPD must be desperate if they're reaching out to JJ of all people to go undercover. They really gonna trust a screw up?? Most of the time when cops send an informant in to work from the inside it's a trained person who can defend themselves in case trouble arises, they pick someone with no training. I can see the future of Salem, JJ joining Salem PD, granted he'll look good in a police outfit but that's about it.

Oh Eeyore, saying you would never tell Serena to risk her life, but you just did by wanting her to record Xander.

OMG the writing for today's show was so bad.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 6

Yeah, I concur. That "revenge" plot was absurd.

Paige demands Eve stays out of her life, yet hatches a scheme intended to provoke Eve into interfering? Makes no sense.

And don't even get me started on Nicole and Daniel. Today's show made me miss Abigail, and what does that tell you.

• Love 2
(edited)

I  have a feeling that some parts of the show were edited out to flow with the new regime's material....Paige is being set up for something bad to happen to her...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Damn, Paige, could you wear a shorter skirt?  Have you been stealing clothes from Abigail and Jennifer? Nice scam on Eve.  Love it. And then "Maybe I'll give it to the veterans.  That's who you stole it from, right?"  Damn.

• Love 2

Okay Paige... I'm really only with you until a certain point and that's been reached.

First off, I really can't with the insistence on remaining in Salem with two people who you claim to loathe to the ends of the earth. Fucking leave town. You had the means, you should have taken Eve's money and walked out without another word, called Shane for a plane ticket and gotten your ass to Stanford. Walking around town hissing and spitting at the people you hate and then luring them close so you can hiss and spit at them some more while telling them to leave you alone... well, my sympathy only goes so far.

Secondly, this is just mean. I get it, I suppose but JJ and Eve were not reveling in anything when they were together. They were miserable and using each other to stop feeling miserable didn't work. They certainly didn't set out to hurt Paige but she is now determined to hurt them. It's typical soap fare, yes, but it doesn't necessarily work on me. I tend to not have a lot of patience for this kind of shit.

Truly, the worst thing Paige could do to Eve is leave town and never speak to her again. I suppose this reeling her in to slap her down again soothes her need for revenge but it's not fun to watch. Also, well, JJ's rebounding quite nicely. Yeah, he gets angst face every now and then but he's making out with Bev on the regular and all that. Sure, now he's going to be all undercover and probably rescue Paige or whatever. Ugh. So Paige's behavior towards her mother is not a good look. Eve's her own kettle of rotten fish but this is not an enjoyable revenge story.

It's petty.

• Love 7

Are they trying to have a little chemistry going with Rafe and Hope? Seems a little flirty to me.  Or maybe the actors are bored.  I know I am. 

I am bored with the show, but I like Rafe and Hope together!

• Love 2

Well, as pitiful as the "revenge" by Paige was it was better than what I was anticipating with the story line of her getting together with a stranger online - I thought that was going to go in a different direction (a very bad one) and glad it didn't.  Too much death recently - and I'm sure one is on deck - either Serena or Xander (what the hell kind of name is that anyway)? is my guess.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't care what Paige does or doesn't do to JJ and Eve.  That's the problem with so many of the SLs.  I don't care about the characters, I don't care what happens to them, they bore me.

I was interested in Sami and Kate's revenge because Sami and Kate are entertaining together, and I wanted them to BURN EJ and Stefano to the ground.

If Xander or Serena die, I won't care.  The writers can just bring the pretty that is PT (Xander) back as another character, and ruin that character and SL to.

Have I mentioned lately I hate Ken Corday and the writers?  I don't think anything will change when the writers are switched out.  Ken Corday loves Dan and Dannifer, and he is the one who has been pushing for and promoting them all these years.  I believe it will just be more of the same, and when ratings tank again, Ken Corday will blame the writers again.

Ken Corday is also the one who wanted EJ to ruin Sami's life again, and leave her for the boring twit.  When AS and JS both decided to leave, and Kate/Sami's SL was the one getting all the attention instead of Slappy, Ken Corday is the one who pulled the plug on the revenge SL, tossed Sami/EJ back together, and then had EJ killed off.

Ken Corday is also the one who decided Will and Theresa should be the next Samis.  Two more SLs that are not working.  Because it can't be said enough, Will and Theresa are not like Sami.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

Guys, I have a sinking feeling that they are going to do something to Bev to get JJ to go undercover. She's been talking about smoking pot and also other drugs. What if they have her get some bad drugs or something? She's so normal -- you know they have to get her out of there. Or Rory?

• Love 2
(edited)

What a horrible Day in Salem.  No wonder everyone's so quiet tonight.  Here's my recap of a half an hour of Eeyore and Shrewna:

E:  I DEMAND you confront Xander and get him on video admitting his guilt.  I'm so smart I even have a Plan B.  If shouting doesn't work I'll threaten to throw you around like the other male heroes. 

S:  Dumbass, did it ever occur to you he might try to kill me too?  And IIRC you didn't want that for me.  Oh and he's a lot smarter than you.  Idiot.

E:  Yeah, now that you mention it, I didn't think it through.  I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

Me:  Facepalm. There Days, did that really have to take so long?   More sexual repression.  Certainly he isn't that manic about the mittens on his hands. 

What else happened today?  Nicole didn't want to move in and Dingy wouldn't take no for an answer.  A girl just loves having sex straight out of the hospital.  Yuck. 

I guess we have about 8 weeks of the Paige/Bev/JJ drug thing.  Paige's online dating was so OOC.  You can see the rest of  this SL coming down the street.  She's already flirted with drug dealer. I think this will have to do with revenge on JJ so I'm  glad the Eve revenge is done.  Nobody wanted to see ore of that.

Hope asked a bunch of boring questions.  We got to see Maggie and Victor.  ZZZZZZ

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3

So, JJ is going 21 Jump Street? Um, whatever!!! This show is beyond dumb. Paige's scam was pretty funny but something bad is going to happen to her, right? I'm looking forward to Eve gaslighting Jennifer. Although, I'm not sure if this is a storyline that goes past the September reboot. Does Corday like this story even before hits air or will it be dropped by the new current writers who are currently working but not airing. This taping schedule is so confusing. LOL!!!

• Love 1

And here I thought that justice in Salem couldn't get any sillier.  SILLY ME!

So JJ is going undercover.  Yeah, that's gonna work out, because our JJ is so cool under pressure and so mature.....like, totally.  

This will be JJ taking down the drug cartel...

jjj.gif

That's our boy!  Jenn will be so proud.  Criminals will pee their pants, but that's because in Salem most of them are yet to be potty-trained.

Does this mean, as I think it might, that the REAL brains behind Clyde and his crime cartel is....Ciarra??  Has Hope's lil' darling gone bad?

Once the gloves are off, Ciarra will reveal her real face and we'll see TRUE evil.

tumblr_me29k4Ux381qcay1ao1_500.gif

But, at least Dan has finally gotten the girl.

tumblr_mgai2wOtsJ1qcay1ao1_500.gif

And he's never looked better.

• Love 2

Victor and Stefano are so ridiculous. First with Victor saying Clyde doesn't play by the same rules that they do. What rules? Are we supposed to believe he and Stefano are the "good" criminals? Second, Victor's plan to kill Clyde failed because his goon was incompetent. All they have to do is hire someone who knows how to put two bullets in Clyde's head and then their problem is solved. He walks around Salem with no security so it should be pretty easy to off him. 

I'm going to assume Sonny's conversation with Clyde was a giant anvil and something bad is going to happen to him thanks to Clyde. 

Abifail is just...ugh. Someone please put rat poison in her cheese. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I got that vibe as well. I hope Sonny kills him and has to go into hiding with Victor's help...Clyde is actually a scary villain and Victor and Stefano are not..Xander should have taken over for Victor....He is a true find as the heir to Victor's throne..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

7/8/2015 Recap :)

Ben/Abby/Clyde

Ben and Abby are in bed kissing when Ben says he loves Abby and Abby says I love you Chad. Ben asks what she said and she says she said I love you Ben which it's only a nightmare as in real time Abby says his name and Ben jerks up. Abby asks what he's dreaming about which Ben says nothing and Abby asks what time he got home and Ben says late. Then Abby asks if he's working which Ben says no and Abby says that Theo wants Ben to join her and Theo at the picnic which Ben agrees to, then Abby says that Theo invited Chad and Ben says that's why Abby wants him there. Abby is confused and Ben says Abby doesn't want to be alone with Chad. Ben is only joking and agrees to go and will meet her there as Clyde is coming by to get papers. Abby goes to shower and get ready and says it will be fun.

Clyde is there and says the place looks more like a home. Ben says he's going to a picnic and Clyde sees he's not too thrilled about going and Ben says two words Chad DiMera. Clyde doesn't like it and Ben tells Clyde to back off and that Theo is great and loves him and how Theo has autism and how Theo wants everyone to be friends. Clyde says is that what Theo wants or what Chad wants. Ben says it's best he be there and keep an eye on things. Clyde says they should team up to find a way to get DiMera out of the way permanently.

Ciara/Hope/Rafe/Kate

At The Square and Ciara is thanking Rafe for the gift and they continue to talk about baseball mostly her being an umpire and Hope saying Rafe is a good influence on her. Ciara's favorite part is striking people out. Kate strolls up and thought that since Rafe was kicked off the force there's no reason for him and Hope to communicate but she was wrong and Hope make a comment. Rafe says that he and Ciara are friends and Ciara says that they're going to a picnic and Kate wonders if they're going together and Hope says Aiden and Chase are meeting them there and Kate calls Rafe the third wheel which Ciara wants to know what that means. They dodge the answer and Ciara asks if Kate is going to be at the picnic which Kate says no because she has a company to run and Rafe says he's not going. More quips are made about being a third wheel before Kate walks off. Ciara still wants to know what a third wheel is.

Rafe answers the question in a pretty up way. Hope has bad news and that Chase and Aiden can't make it because Chase has a fever. Ciara is sad because Aiden was gonna help with her umpiring and asks Rafe to come which he ends up agreeing to go to the picnic. Rafe, Hope, and Ciara are in the park playing baseball until Ciara sees her friends and heads off to play with them. They make some small talk about another police officer and Rafe working at the club. Hope knows Rafe misses being a cop and Rafe says there's nothing he can do about it. Hope thinks it's great talking to Rafe and getting his opinion on cases. Rafe talks about working at the club and how Vic has changed.

Ciara is back and wants Rafe to teach her some more about baseball which he does. Ben walks up and asks Hope if she's seen Abby which Hope hasn't.

Victor/Stefano

Stefano is sitting in Vic's living room and Vic enters and wants to know why he's at his house and Stefano wants to know what's going on between Vic and Clyde. Vic says Stefano was suppose to wait until Maggie got out of the house. Stefano wants to know what's going on which Vic makes a quip about going square dancing with Kate and Clyde. Stefano really wants to know and says some more things and Vic tells Stefano basically not to underestimate Clyde like he did. Vic explains the story between him and Clyde and underestimating Clyde cost him big time. Stefano wants to know if Clyde has something on Vic which Vic says he does and Vic says all he cares about is his family's safety and Vic should too. Stefano knows Clyde was behind the attack on Sonny.

Vic says he can neutralize the measures Clyde has but tells Stefano to think about Theo and Chad and to wait until Clyde feels safe and then they'll make their move.

Sonny/Clyde/Abby/Will/Ari

Sonny is giving Clyde his change for the coffee and they talk about Abby and Ben's relationship and Clyde saying he sees marriage between the two. Clyde makes a remark about how gay people shouldn't get married which upsets Sonny a little. Clyde gives Sonny advice about running a club and for him not to be touchy. Clyde says he likes Sonny and apologizes for the remark which Sonny accepts and walks off. Clyde goes to leave and stares at Sonny and flashes back to Vic confronting him about stabbing Sonny. In real time Clyde says for Sonny to be careful as he'll have that knife stabbed in his heart.

Abby is there as Sonny gives her the basket of food and they talk about Chad and Ben not getting along and the picnic. Sonny says it's about how Chad feels about Abby, not Ben. Abby says it doesn't matter because she already told Chad. Sonny says men hide their feelings and that Chad wants another chance with her. Abby says Chad hates her and no point to the conversation at all. Sonny knows Chad still cares about her and tells her to have fun at the picnic.

Will arrives with Ari and tells Sonny that they're going to the picnic and Sonny is coming with them. Sonny says he has to work and Will says T can cover. Sonny thinks Will is trying to ignore what they talked about, Will says he has a therapist that he's going to see by himself but their lives can't stop. Sonny then agrees to go and hoping that Sonny would say that and brought a change of clothes. Sonny goes to change and Will says to Ari that Sonny will see that Paul is moving on.

They're at the park now and Sonny rather be around Abby and Ben and not the location Will picked. Sonny sees Paul and Derrick wiping off with towels with Will having a smile on his face.

Paul/Will/Derrick

Paul is getting dressed at his hotel room and there's a knock at the door and Paul goes to answer it saying someone is early but it's Will and Will says it looks like old times. Will wonders if Paul is gonna let him in and Paul says he's leaving and Will barges in as Paul finishes getting ready and wants to know what Will wants. Will wants to beg Paul to step aside and to give him and Sonny a chance to work things out. Paul says they already talked about this and Will says he's trying to change and loves that Sonny is direct and honest and trying to be like Sonny and wants to talk things out with Paul. Paul says he can't control how Sonny feels. Will says that Paul put in Sonny's head that he's not ready to get married. Will says Sonny is trying to get out of the marriage because of Paul.

Paul says he didn't say that and just pointed out that they were in the same boat of clinging to Sonny to avoid coming out. Paul says it shows that he's not ready to be in a relationship and Will thinks Paul wants Sonny and Paul says it's not going anywhere. Will says he has a daughter and how he and Ari need Sonny and Paul isn't going to ruin it. Will says he thought he could talk some sense into Paul but obviously not and opens the door and Derrick is there wondering if he's early. Will leaves and says that Paul may not be ready for a relationship but he has a hot tennis player. Derrick and Paul talk about playing tennis and beating each other before leaving.

Chad/Zoe/Abby

Is sitting at home and looks at the rose he gave Abby and flashes back to giving it to her then in real time he takes the rose and throws it in the trash. Zoe enters as she got Chad's message as she says it sounds important and Chad says it is. Zoe says Chad wants to discuss proposals for Sonics and Chad says they were good but wants to talk about something personal and wants to know if Zoe can take the morning off and go on a picnic with him and Theo which Zoe looks a little put off. Chad says she doesn't want to go and Zoe was expecting something more intimate and didn't make her think about hot dogs. Chad says she can see another side of him and Chad is able to convince her to go by taking her on a shopping spree for bikinis. 

At The Square, Chad tells Zoe to buy whatever she wants. Zoe goes off to shop while Chad goes to handle business, with Abby looking on and follows Chad. Chad is in the park on the phone talking business and hangs up and turns to see Abby standing there. Abby wants to know if Chad is picking up Theo and Chad says that Abe is bringing Theo. Abby says she'll see Chad there but stops and brings up her conversation with Sonny and Zoe shows up in her bikini and asks Chad what he thinks.

Abby asks if Zoe is going to a picnic which Zoe gives a sarcastic remark about being dressed for a junior league meeting. Abby asks if Chad explained about Theo and how Theo is autistic and doesn't deal well with new people and thought Zoe should know which Zoe appreciates Abby telling her. Abby leaves. Zoe figures out why Chad called her as Abby is what it's all about. Abby is back in the Square and realizes she forgot her sunglasses and goes back to the park to get them. Chad doesn't know what Zoe is talking about which Zoe says that Chad invited her to make Abby jealous which Abby overhears.

Kate/Justin/Clyde

Kate enters her office and wants to know what Justin is doing in her office which Justin says he's working. Kate says Justin can call her and tell her what he needs and to get the hell away from her desk. Justin loves the professional attitude. Kate hands Justin the folder he was looking for. Justin wants to know what time Kate will be into work and Kate says she's not punching a time clock instead she'll punch Justin. Kate knows Justin is taking the job to get back at Lucas and Justin says he's filed for divorce. Kate is surprised that they're getting a divorce and Justin says he did sleep with someone else and so did Adrienne. Kate thought it would be a shouting match instead of a divorce and tells Justin to not overreact. Justin says their marriage is over as Adrienne has moved on. Justin does admit to being a jerk to Kate and asks Kate to not tell anyone since Sonny doesn't know and Kate is sorry for the divorce which Justin thanks her and leaves.

Clyde enters Kate's office and asks about her day and

I wonder if Mannequin made all the preparations of buying a flea collar, pooper scooper, purchased a human size exercise wheel, disinfectant, and let his landlord know that if he gets complaints from downstair neighbors about all the barking, howling, cawing, mooing, etc. to not worry about it because it's his new pet.

Why the hell is Jar Jar asking Mannequin if she can take a shower?? Bitch you live there, shouldn't ask permission to get clean, but I guess she wants as much of Chad's man juice on her as much as possible. She's so transparent she only mentioned Theo to Zoe as a way of saying that Theo is a Chad/Jar Jar worshipper and glad Zoe was like whatever about the whole Theo explanation. Jar Jar just hates when two men aren't lusting after her. Watch how big her ego gets now that she overheard what Zoe said about Chad trying to make her jealous.

I'm happy Zoe doesn't have blinders on, she's on to the whole thing. She should tell Chad to kick rocks.

Fuck you Rapey, don't you threaten my Sonny. I'll beat his ass like Evander Holyfied did Riddick Bowe. I sincerely hope that Vic and Stephono murder Rapey's sorry ass.

Sneasel only wants Sonny to be at the picnic so he can see Sparkles with Derrick. Sneasel is such an asshole. I find it funny how he says he wants to talk some sense into Sparkles but nobody can ever talk sense into a sneasel. IDK why Sneasel loves manipulating Sonny, it's very disgusting and telling Sonny that Sonny is going to come with them to the picnic and selecting a spot so that Sonny can see his ex with someone else. That's just low and Sneasel just needs to go. Days is doing spring cleaning with their characters so why not cut Sneasel. Sonny is already leaving so why not have Derrick and Sparkles fill the void.

T can cover TBD?? Hasn't BC's last air date happened months ago?

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 5