Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 hours ago, SueB said:

The torture scene was torture.  And not in a ‘ooh good job’ way.  

And today wasn't any better. Ben is just a boring character. The only thing that kept him interesting was being a serial killer.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, wurdalak said:

Also damn well deserved.

I don't understand why. Sami can be a bulldozer but she has been Allie's primary guardian and parent since her birth. We have seen Sami loving her daughter for the first 7-8 years of her life. The only real information that we have gotten is that Sami had cut off her unemployed 20 something daughter because she was partying too much, living off her mom's bankroll.

Despite being an overly involved mom, it doesn't explain why it seems that Allie has little respect for her mother. 

Look at Kate. She tried to kill her children's love interests, drive them into prostitution, framed them for capital murder,, paid off a man to romance her daughter's rival. And yet Sami is supposedly worse than anyone?

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, katycat74 said:

Why does Jake have an eye chart on his bedroom wall? 

Maybe his taste in home decorating is as poor as his taste in women?

• LOL 16

I just watched Eve and Theresa packing up Paige's belongings prior to her funeral. Was not watching then so I've been hating Ben just cause he sucks as a character, but wow this made me see how much hell Eve went through. I'm all for her doing whatever she wants to Ben but Cierra should not be a target in this. Also saw A Martinez in the clip... oh Cruz you got old! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

One would think that the Shins (who seem to manage DiMera) would start hiring actual capable people to run the company instead of the nepotism family kid du jour. Did Chad get any kind of business degree or do an online MBA? He's just a natural at business and can make good, informed decisions? Now with Jake moving in? I can see the family presence on the Board but that someone else actually oversees the company. No family members would be fired because X was jealous, X didn't like Y, Z wanted to gain control,  C had an affair with X"s wife, etc. Is Jake going to battle for his piece of the company pie? There wouldn't be a need for Gabi to be on-hand and the person to schmooze with the client or investor.

It was predictable that Allie chose Nicole to be her birthing partner. Sami simply could have calmed down instead of being herself and she easily could have been with her daughter. Just drama and let's stick it to Nicole. I felt badly for Sami, but she should not have acted like a spinning Tasmanian Devil around her daughter. Maybe Nicole will arrange for her to come in when the baby comes. Eric did stick up for his wife and he and Nicole were both voices of sanity.

I liked Claire and Ciara deciding to bury the hatchet a bit and team up to find out who is behind Ben's kidnapping and who set Claire up. You would think that since she was friends with Eve until she realized Eve was using her that Claire's brain cells might wonder about her.

Eve looked good in her red dress. I wish the actor who played Ben was better because they could be very interesting together. I just don't really get what Eve's plan is - torturing Ben is fine but is she trying to turn him back in to a serial killer to kill his wife? Has she thought of all the things that can go wrong with that plan? He killed Paige, but this seems to be a really convoluted way of getting revenge.

I too have wondered why Jake has the eye exam poster on his cheap bedroom wall. Maybe it came with the garage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

One would think that the Shins (who seem to manage DiMera) would start hiring actual capable people to run the company instead of the nepotism family kid du jour.

As I recall, there is a provision in the company's charter that requires a DiMera to be CEO. Which as you correctly point out is a recipe for infighting within the family since the only requirement for them to get the top job is that the present incumbent dies or is removed. They do not have to get relevant degrees, learn on the job or pay their dues through real work; they just pole-vault over all the people who work there for years and get promoted the regular way, i.e. because of their skills or contribution to the company. It's also not a very good scheme for the retention of top executive talent who can see more prospects elsewhere.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

I don't understand why.

Sami deserves it because she flies off the handle every time Nicole is involved or opens her mouth, she ignores her daughter's wishes and decisions, tries to ram through her own preferences, tries to covertly manipulate the situation, etc. Instead of helping to defuse a difficult situation, she makes it worse by amping up the conflict. Not overreacting to Nicole's involvement (or meddling) would go a long way to avoding blow-ups with Allie. She is also written as pretty stupid if she thinks bullying Allie will steer her in the direction she wants; they are both struck from the same mold, two brats who do not react kindly to being told what to do or to shut up. A wiser character would have recognized that Allie was trying to provoke her and reacted more calmly in order to not play along in such an infantile game.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Look at Kate.

No comparision was made between the two. If anyone ever published a comparative treatise on horrible mothers on DOOL, Kate would certainly deserve a few chapters of her own.

The negative assessment of Sami was made solely based on her present actions, not in comparison with anyone else's and with not attempt to establish a hierarchy of bad mothering amongst the characters.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I just don't really get what Eve's plan is - torturing Ben is fine but is she trying to turn him back in to a serial killer to kill his wife? Has she thought of all the things that can go wrong with that plan? He killed Paige, but this seems to be a really convoluted way of getting revenge.

It is. Victor had the right idea - strangle him!

Or if she really wants to torture him, boes had a good suggestion involving trans fats....

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Eve looked good in her red dress.

...but what was the in-show justification for it? It looked embarrassing on her given the context. Did she swing by the hair salon to get a blowout just for Ben too?

Ron just wants snarling drag queen villainesses....not people with understandable feelings.

I already feel like Eve is being used here in Ben's story, rather than having one of her own.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5
(edited)

Today had its moments!  Gabi one-upping Chad is always a treat.  He was such a favorite of mine but he's been such a Putz since he returned, it's nice to see him lose.

I'm hoping Allie's  baby claws its way out instead of being born the usual way.  She's such a spoiled brat.  Maybe "Aunt Nicole" can steal her baby too, make this a family tradition.  Show trying to make Sami into Godzilla is ridiculous and she gets to hate Nicole forever if she wants.

UO here, maybe, but I loved Eve 2.0 going all Red Death with her outfit.  I think it fits with her feeling this is the culmination of her revenge on Ben for murdering Paige.  Plus, Show does nothing with a light touch anymore.

I'm assuming that it will be Claire who brings down Eve, maybe by reminding her of how close they used to be.

ETA - Gwen can go any time, any way, just go.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

So the scene of Ciara and Claire burying the hatchet followed by Eve and Ben, reminded me of a few years ago when Eve was like a second mother to Claire after Belle and Shawn moved to Hong Kong. Maybe Eve has Claire on speed dial and Claire has been keeping Eve abreast of the wedding. And in scenes that will probably be shown as flashbacks, Eve took Claire (and the wedding gown) to the bridal shop where the nail polish was applied to it. Eve probably had a bartender slip a drug into Ciara's ONE drink the night of the bachelorette party. So Claire (maybe without knowing it) was in on this all along!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don't understand why. Sami can be a bulldozer but she has been Allie's primary guardian and parent since her birth. We have seen Sami loving her daughter for the first 7-8 years of her life. The only real information that we have gotten is that Sami had cut off her unemployed 20 something daughter because she was partying too much, living off her mom's bankroll.

Thank you! I mean, I get that Sami is a lot and just, in general, sometimes your kids are gonna rebel and hate you and shit. But, a) Allie is too old for this shit and b) she's taking her disrespect and whining a bit far based on what we know. Sami seems like a pretty typical mom to me, overly protective and involved and also not allowing her spoiled brat of a daughter to just live a lavish, destructive lifestyle with her money. Grow up, Allie!

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thank you! I mean, I get that Sami is a lot and just, in general, sometimes your kids are gonna rebel and hate you and shit. But, a) Allie is too old for this shit and b) she's taking her disrespect and whining a bit far based on what we know. Sami seems like a pretty typical mom to me, overly protective and involved and also not allowing her spoiled brat of a daughter to just live a lavish, destructive lifestyle with her money. Grow up, Allie!

Not sure why people expect Allie to be grown up when Sami still hasn't grown up and honestly Allie is no where near as bad as Sami was at that age.Sami was much much worse to marlena 

• Love 3
(edited)

I liked all of the Eve/Ben scenes, especially his facial expression when she asked him the name of the midwife he killed, DAMN!!  That was all very was well played.  I also liked when Eve started recounting the names of all of the people who have been brainwashed to kill in Salem--I do love it when characters acknowledge the craziness that happens in their town.  Good for Claire for remembering just how much Eve hates Ben and that she has a legitimate ax to grind with him. 

The Gwen/Chad scene was strange, he asked her to spy on Gabi but then turned around and threatened her.  I contrast that to the awesome GabiJ/ake scenes where she pointed out that Gwen's after the Dimera fortune and that Jake needs to be wary of Chad--no threats, not even the subtle kind yet, the show wants us to believe that Gabi's the villain and Chad;s the hero.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 10

Ciara's non-reaction and dismissiveness to Claire talking about Ben's enemies/victims is disturbing.

"Would X really go that far?" Your stupid boyfriend ruined a lot of lives, you fucking nitwit. I hope Eve never gets caught.

Chad and Gabi are still cute to watch.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Damian said:

Ciara's non-reaction and dismissiveness to Claire talking about Ben's enemies/victims is disturbing.

"Would X really go that far?" Your stupid boyfriend ruined a lot of lives, you fucking nitwit. I hope Eve never gets caught.

Chad and Gabi are still cute to watch.

Ciara's head is so far up her own ass, she literally cannot imagine EVERYONE putting their own feelings aside for her wants and needs.  

She's not only self-centered to an astonishing degree, she's verging on a sociopath.  

Bo would be so proud!

giphy.gif

• Love 11

When Eve was describing the people who Stefano brainwashed, she also referenced something about Andre and Chad and Abigail and ended with someone going after Belle.  Does anyone know which storyline this was about?

• Useful 2

Allie's going to give her baby to Eric and Nicole, isn't she? 

I don't understand the way the inheritance works.  I missed the first few minutes but why would Stefan be entitled to half of the house?  Wouldn't Stefano's inheritance be equally divided between all of his children?  That doesn't necessarily mean Jake's share of the pot would come from Stefan's.

Did the show forget Claire was one of the few things that gave Eve some dimension back when she was on her weird vengeance against Jennifer by using a brain-erased Jack?

• Love 3
(edited)

Ciara better not only apologize to Claire for wrongfully accusing her but she better damn well kiss her ass for (unlike herself) using her brain and figuring out where her husband.

Allie is so damn unlikable. Then I remembered years back Sami was even more obnoxious to her mother.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Allie's going to give her baby to Eric and Nicole, isn't she? 

Then I hope that Sami pulls something from her old playbook and shoot Nicole in the head and makes Allie watch. Allie thinks that Sami talking to Rafe about not adopting the baby is some big thing. Wait till she sees what her mother can actually be capable if pushed.

But honestly, if Allie comes up with that lamebrain idea of giving her away to her sister's kidnapper, then I hope Sami kidnaps that baby right of the crib (the way Nicole did) and uses her Dimera money to keep the baby away from everyone in Salem.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, boes said:

Show does nothing with a light touch anymore.

Well, I thought the scene today of Sami looking at her new grandchild in awe and tearing up was a very nice, old school DOOL human moment.

Just watch...Sami will kidnap the tyke. 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, bannana said:

When Eve was describing the people who Stefano brainwashed, she also referenced something about Andre and Chad and Abigail and ended with someone going after Belle.  Does anyone know which storyline this was about?

When Sami stole Stefano's money, she and the kids went into hiding looking for EJ. Andre told Stefano that maybe Sami told Belle about the money, ( She did. She gave her half of it.) Andre wanted Chad to seduce Belle into telling him where the money was. Chad refused to do it, so he brainwashed Chad into breaking up with Abby, and pursuing Belle. Abby bursted in Chad's hotel room before things got hot and heavy between him and Belle to tell him Thomas was his son. And the rest is history. lol

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't understand the way the inheritance works.  I missed the first few minutes but why would Stefan be entitled to half of the house?  Wouldn't Stefano's inheritance be equally divided between all of his children?  That doesn't necessarily mean Jake's share of the pot would come from Stefan's.

I got really, really confused about the DiMansion back when Stefan was first introduced. Chad said there was a mortgage on the house for some reason, and Stefan said he owned the bank that did the mortgage, thereby making him the owner of the house. I'm no accountant but that sounds completely ridiculous to me. But it was enough to make Stefan the king of the castle for a while, so maybe Jake now feels entitled to some of what Stefan owned?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Sidney said:

When Sami stole Stefano's money, she and the kids went into hiding looking for EJ. Andre told Stefano that maybe Sami told Belle about the money, ( She did. She gave her half of it.) Andre wanted Chad to seduce Belle into telling him where the money was. Chad refused to do it, so he brainwashed Chad into breaking up with Abby, and pursuing Belle. Abby bursted in Chad's hotel room before things got hot and heavy between him and Belle to tell him Thomas was his son. And the rest is history. lol

I wouldn't say that Sami stole Stefano's money. EJ left clear instruction on how to get those funds for her and the children. It was the least that Stefano deserved as he arranged for EJ to be brought back to life but refused to let anyone namely his children know about it.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Ciara better not only apologize to Claire for wrongfully accusing her but she better damn well kiss her ass for (unlike herself) using her brain and figuring out where her husband.

Allie is so damn unlikable. Then I remembered years back Sami was even more obnoxious to her mother.

I get that Claire wants to find out who framed her, but I really hate that she and Ciara are teaming up without so much as an apology from Ciara.  Rather than being grateful, Ciara is simply acting like it is her due.  That everyone should, of course, WANT to help her.  Her face today just radiated entitlement.

Yes, we saw Sami be obnoxious to Marlena, but she DID see her mother cheating on her father (on a conference table of all places.)  They haven't really given us a good reason why we should root for Allie to be such a brat.  She doesn't come off as someone who is acting out because she was hurt or scarred or whatever.  She just comes across as someone who wants to hurt her mother because she can.

21 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Then I hope that Sami pulls something from her old playbook and shoot Nicole in the head and makes Allie watch. Allie thinks that Sami talking to Rafe about not adopting the baby is some big thing. Wait till she sees what her mother can actually be capable if pushed.

But honestly, if Allie comes up with that lamebrain idea of giving her away to her sister's kidnapper, then I hope Sami kidnaps that baby right of the crib (the way Nicole did) and uses her Dimera money to keep the baby away from everyone in Salem.

Especially since Nicole would only take the baby to hurt Sami.  I'm not buying for an instant that  Nicole is concerned for Allie.  She really is only using her to hurt Sami.  At least Eric had the decency to feel some sympathy for how shitty Allie treated her mother.  Nicole actively encouraged her to do it.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Sidney said:

And today wasn't any better. Ben is just a boring character. The only thing that kept him interesting was being a serial killer.

Ron is a certified hack but even he knows that the serial killer thing is the only character development this generic hunk ever got and without it ,he will go back to being the generic hunk. 

• Love 4
(edited)

They have tried to shoehorn faux Eve into almost every story…Jack and Jennifer….The Kiriakis, the DiMera’s……its time to cut some losses and admit its not working . This storyline is the only storyline which works for Kassie's Eve but I wish this story would just be isolated to Eve /Ben  and perhaps Ciara crying over this serial killer. I wouldnt mind watching Eve just brutalising this serial killer until he gives out.

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
(edited)

Alli is pretty shitty to Lucas too.

I don't blame Eve one bit for wanting revenge on Ben. A real good twist would be to have Shane involved.  Imagine if it would have been him that walked in instead of Vincent.

Edited by Jewlmc
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

They haven't really given us a good reason why we should root for Allie to be such a brat.  She doesn't come off as someone who is acting out because she was hurt or scarred or whatever.  She just comes across as someone who wants to hurt her mother because she can.

Exactly. She just comes off as a spoiled brat.

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Oh, no, Victor would never hurt innocent people.

I loled at that one.

Man, I am so down for some kind of weird Chad/Gabi/Jake/Gwen quad. Add in Li actually and make it a quint. I enjoyed the hell outta all those scenes.

I skipped the Allie stuff, I'm just over it.

I actually hate that Claire is teaming up with Ciara. I would have liked it better if she had just found Ben herself tbh. Ciara doesn't deserve Claire helping her, especially since her bitch ass didn't even apologize and/or thank Claire. 

The Eve/Ben scenes are fun. I love KDP/Eve.

• Love 4

I don't mind Eve making Ben suffer on paper the whole thing on screen falls flat though because its a couple years too late. Plus this is designed to make Eve the mother of one of his murder victims a bad guy.. hard pass.

The only good thing I can say about this storywise is that KDP looks fantastic.

I also hope that this will be the last we see of Eve when this story ends because she's just an exhausting cartoon at this point. Don't return unless you're Charlotte Ross and Days ends.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

...but what was the in-show justification for it? It looked embarrassing on her given the context. Did she swing by the hair salon to get a blowout just for Ben too?

She obviously stopped for a little shopping spree at the local outlet for Stereotypical Villainesses "R" Us before meeting Ben. Judging from that off-the rack dress, one of their major supplier must be Gabi Chic with their line of evening clothes also suitable for figure skating events. She also made sure to get a pair of high heels, such a practical choice to walk around a badly lit warehouse full of possible debris (I find such shoes silly in real life, and even more so in this fictional context).

10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sami seems like a pretty typical mom to me, overly protective and involved

Certainly not typical of the mothers in my family, starting with mine and her four sisters. None of them were as overly protective and bullying, or disregarded their offspring’s choices and decisions as blatantly as Sami does. I can point to a little nosiness as well as in the case of some of my friends’ moms, but nothing close to the level of deep meddling we see from Sami (as well as Kate and others on  he show).

10 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Not sure why people expect Allie to be grown up when Sami still hasn't grown up and honestly Allie is no where near as bad as Sami was at that age.Sami was much much worse to marlena

Exactly. It's too bad the writers missed an opportunity for a little character growth on the part of Sami. She could have been written as having learned from the mistakes of her past behavior and not doing her damnedest to provoke her daughter in reacting negatively at every turn. Instead, the writers can’t seem to resist the tried-and-true portrayal of her as this flesh and blood version of the mythical car of Juggernaut plowing forward and crushing any dissenting opinion in her path. Instead of showing some maturity, she comes off as a being as much of a spoiled brat as Allie, only more advanced in years. Another factor might by if this is the only way the actress is now capable of portraying her.

Some characters truly have no self-awareness. First Chad saying that Jake is just a mechanic with no business experience (this coming from someone who was a near-slacker and whose biggest commercial endeavour pre-DiMera was that dumb sports Web site with Sonny). And then Gabi calling Gwen on her lack of class or sophistication; c'mon girl, first look in a mirror before opening your mouth.

It’s amusing how Gabi, the supposed high captain of industry, gets so easily flustered by Gwen’s barbs and her very presence. That being said, Jake’s claim on the mansion seems tenuous. Since Stefan owned the place after buying back the mortgage, his direct heirs would be his spouse and children, if there had been any, not his brother, even a twin. If it had been a bequest directly from Stefano to his children, it would be different. But this being Salem with its topsy-turvy legal system, who knows if a court challenge by Jake might not succeed.

Claire came rather quickly and conveniently to the conclusion that Eve is the only possible culprit, as if there are no other potential suspects. What about the murdered midwife’s relatives? Shouldn’t they be at least considered?

However, it is plausible for Claire to suspect Eve above all others, considering how the latter manipulated and used her during the election storyline. It also speeds up this plot along.

I have a feeling that after the brainwashing and meds adjustment has worked, the climactic scene will be of Ben starting to strangle Ciara, only to then have the power of their transcendent love breaking through and helping him come to his senses. That is the kind of schmoopy scene this bunch of writers probably cannot resist.

Edited by wurdalak

Gabi seems too insecure around Gwen. For what reason, who knows, other than she has a relationship to her dead husband's new twin who really has no attraction to her. She should warn good old' stupid Chad that Gwen will realize she is with the wrong brother and make some moves on him. I think she'd like life at the mansion and I don't think she'd care for Abigail that much. Seems to be a bit of a grifter and opportunist.

Chad, Jake probably has more business sense than you do - even if he is a mechanic. You're not all that.

Ciara, apologize to Claire for your behaviour toward her. Claire should be looking on her own for suspects, but then, if she did that, it could just be a way for her to hide her involvement. Surely the Salem PD could come up with a list like theirs - Grandpa Vic wouldn't be as splashy, JJ is somewhere in Africa, etc. But Eve........ all the times that Eve used Claire, acted like a mom to her, got to know her very well, and could most easily frame her if she wished to.

I am guessing that Allie gave birth to a healthy 16 lber from all her screaming.

Hurricane Sami should also grow up, like her daughter. Both came across as immature today. Not hard for Sami to tone down a little, show some empathy for her daughter, and listen to her before pretty much going the Incredible Hulk.

Eve is going through an awful lot of time and energy for her plan. And what will brainwashing Ben do exactly? Are you going to make him forget that he was kidnapped or drugged or brainwashed. Not like just sticking up a couple of Tide pods up his nostrils and hoping for a good rinse cycle. And what do you get out of it? How do you plan to disappear so no one finds you and you end up in jail or Bayview?

• Love 2
On 7/30/2020 at 9:39 PM, nilyank said:

Look at Kate. She tried to kill her children's love interests, drive them into prostitution, framed them for capital murder,, paid off a man to romance her daughter's rival. And yet Sami is supposedly worse than anyone?

Come on.  Kate did all that out of love.  She's totally mother of the year.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ciara's non-apology to Claire is riding my last nerve.  BUT, I have to admit, Claire digging out the patented "Brady pep talk" got to me.  Eve doesn't stand a chance.  The list of suspects dialog was pretty funny IMO. "PopPop?"  Yes, Victor should ALWAYS be Suspect #1.  Good call Claire.  And it's a real betrayal by Eve to frame Claire.  I did like the humanity Claire previously brought out in Eve.

I love KDP, I don't like the cheese-tastic dialog right now in the Ben storyline.

Allie is an opportunistic brat.  I mean I can't stand bluster-Sami but the way Allie is constantly leveraging the baby AGAINST her own mother is just pissing me off.  Nicole DID do well with Allie during the delivery process. But I think Nicole should step VERY carefully in the next few scenes with Sami.  Sami raised a brat.  Sami IS a brat.  But Eric LOVES his sister.  So she needs to put the needles away and stop poking the bear on this one.  

I was surprised Allie did NOT want to hold the baby.  It makes total sense, if she's committed to giving the baby up for adoption, she saved herself and the baby some pain of separation later by not holding the baby.  In fact, adoption is unambiguously the most mature thing Allie has done.  She just needs to leave town, GET A REAL JOB, and become financially independent from her family.  

BTW... call me stunned that Brady skipped town and literally NO ONE has mentioned it.  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, SueB said:

I was surprised Allie did NOT want to hold the baby.  It makes total sense, if she's committed to giving the baby up for adoption, she saved herself and the baby some pain of separation later by not holding the baby.  In fact, adoption is unambiguously the most mature thing Allie has done.  She just needs to leave town, GET A REAL JOB, and become financially independent from her family.  

BTW... call me stunned that Brady skipped town and literally NO ONE has mentioned it.  

Except they're going to do something stupid like Allie decides to keep it or worse, wants to give it to Nicole and Eric and start a MAJOR feud (just because she KNOWS that will hurt her mother the most).

Yeah, Brady will just walk back in to the Kiriakis mansion one day and there will be some lame throw-away line about how he had to leave Kristen and Rachel for some stupid reason.

• Love 3

And again , Allie should have been Eric and Nicole's surrogate . She should have volunteered out of her own free will . 

This would have still caused drama between Eric /Nicole and Sami /Lucas plus Marlena /Kate/Roman . All of whom have some prior history with Nicole . 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Come on.  Kate did all that out of love.  She's totally mother of the year.

Exactly!  And, she always looked fabulous doing it.

Allie was such an ass today, that every time she screeched, "I can't do it!" , I wanted Sarah to say , "Alrighty then", and shove the baby back in.  

Oh, Aunt Nicole, I don't think the lamaze breathing exercises includes a line complaining about Sami.

Comparisons to real life relationships don't really work for me with this soap, or many others, since l don't think any of us have been possessed by a demon, tried to sell a baby sister, or have endless unknown twins running around, for starters.  As far as soap moms go, Sami sorta falls in the middle.

Ollie isn't too quick on the uptake, is he?  Eve had to explain things in such detail I think he would have benefited from flash cards.

I sincerely hope Gwen gets locked in the Dimera tunnels very soon.  Please God, let them be soundproofed this time.

ETA - Any of you notice how Ben gave Eve's  body the twice over yesterday?  Boy is kinky.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I got really, really confused about the DiMansion back when Stefan was first introduced. Chad said there was a mortgage on the house for some reason, and Stefan said he owned the bank that did the mortgage, thereby making him the owner of the house. I'm no accountant but that sounds completely ridiculous to me. But it was enough to make Stefan the king of the castle for a while, so maybe Jake now feels entitled to some of what Stefan owned?

Lets see   , first ,we had John Black-DiMera ,being entitled to Stefano's wealth after discovering that Santo DiMera was his "daddy".

Then we had Ian McAllister also feeling entitled to Stefano's wealth just because Santo was his mum's lover. 

Then ofcourse we had freaking Stefan also showing up and being entitled to Stefano's wealth just because of some BS retcon.

And now we got Jake feeling entitled as well.

Yawn !!!

Ugh !!!!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, boes said:

I want Benjy 's kid to show up and toss them all out on their entitled asses.

Hell yes, but I doubt he'd really have anything to do with the DImeras. I guarantee you his mum ,Sonja , is telling him how rotten they are and that he would be better off without them .However , I can see Stefano leaving money for him as a form of compensation for Andre (stefano's monster ) killing Benjy .

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, SueB said:

lol I actually forgot about that myself. It really is weird that no one seems to care that Brady is just missing.

9 hours ago, boes said:

Any of you notice how Ben gave Eve's  body the twice over yesterday?  Boy is kinky.

Yes! That was weird. Honestly, the whole thing has some sexual undertones to it that are not great.

• Love 4

So Gabi has control of the house?   I didn’t realize that.  I though control went with the CEO-ship.  

With that in mind, I think they need to hire more ‘man servants’. Harold is old and there are now four family groups at Chez DiMera. 

Gabi - with Ari
Chad with Abigail, Thomas and Charlotte
Kate with visiting Lucas 
Jake and Gwen

Other changes:

Convert a large bedroom to a separate parlor so no everyone is trapping thru the same living room.

Seal up all tunnel room.  Put cameras and laser detectors in the hallway.  May infrared sensors too.  So you can quickly check if someone is down there.  

Honestly, I vote Theo for the next DiMera CEO. 

• Love 7

Ollie isn't too quick on the uptake, is he?  Eve had to explain things in such detail I think he would have benefited from flash cards.

Well listen, everyone in Salem has either forgiven him for all that silly serial killer stuff or has forgotten it - so why would he expect anyone to want revenge?!? He's a hero now!! And cured because of ... reasons.

OMG hilarious - I forgot all about him! Where did he go?!?

Oh, no, Victor would never hurt innocent people.

Oh my gosh never! He is sunshine, rainbows and positivity all the time!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1