Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, kitmerlot1213 said:

I think you are correct--Will is trying to convince himself that he can be happy with Paul, so he's trying to suppress any feelings for Sonny.  For me, CM is playing Will with a subtleness that I greatly admire.

In today's episode, Sami said something to Justin that caught me by surprise.  She said "if Dr. Rolf was willing to make the serum for Stefano's grandson, he'd make it for Stefano's son"  I know that the "son" reference was for EJ, but is Sami saying that Will was Stefano's grandson or did I misunderstand?

I loved Eve and Jenn's screaming at each other and completely disregarding Brady's trying to bluster his way into the conversation--that's right, ignore the buffoon :)  I'm sure his meltdown will be wonderful to behold-he doesn't have Tate anymore because of Victor and Eve.  Suck it long and hard Brady.

How long has Susan been at the K-Mansion?  At least a week?

Yeah, I'm not sure what was meant by Sami's comment.  Theo, Johnnie, and Benjy's son are Stefano's only biological grandsons.  Although Stefano has always liked Will and Will did live with he and Kate when he was a teenager, which is how Chad's paternity reveal started.  Unless Sami was acknowledging how Stefano felt about Will it was an odd choice of words.

Hell, I can remember when Stefano actually admired Sami.  This was before SORASED EJ.  I remember him even telling Kristen as she started to go crazy and start to scheme that she can take a few lessons from Samantha on how to get what she wants. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what was meant by Sami's comment.  Theo, Johnnie, and Benjy's son are Stefano's only biological grandsons.  Although Stefano has always liked Will and Will did live with he and Kate when he was a teenager, which is how Chad's paternity reveal started.  Unless Sami was acknowledging how Stefano felt about Will it was an odd choice of words.

Hell, I can remember when Stefano actually admired Sami.  This was before SORASED EJ.  I remember him even telling Kristen as she started to go crazy and start to scheme that she can take a few lessons from Samantha on how to get what she wants. 

Vivian also spoke with admiration to Ivan about Sami.  

I never understood why Roman and Marlena would be okay with Will being under the same roof as Stefano.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Breaking news(hubbub in DC, what else is new, sheesh) caused me to miss the last 10 minutes of today's show(Friday),,,could someone fill me in....Hattie & John were getting ready to get married & Sami had burst into the room...did the wedding continue?  Was Kristin found in Marlena's secret room?  And why is Rafe's hair dark again?  He had let it go grey....

• Love 3

So the burning toast set off the smoke detector and Ciara then just takes the toaster to the garbage can and tries to throw the toast and the toaster in to the trash? Ummmm, wouldn't the hot toaster ignite the plastic garbage bag and set the smoke alarm off again? I can see taking a fork or knife and extricating the burned bread but that was really stupid. You wait a few minutes for the toaster to cool off a bit.

I did like Rafe using the Salem Brain to tell Hope that they have to do a check on the new 'evidence' found that could get Ben arrested again. Ben could get really pissed off and sue the Salem PD and.... WIN. Hope didn't like logic - um, your personal thoughts of a person who did his time and got released have little to do with his guilt or innocence. You know he is innocent and this is just a convenient frame-up for him. Was it you, was it Tripp? Tripp does have something to gain - Miss Ciara. Surely he has better options than her or Claire. Maybe he will alternate with them both and then be even a worse d-bag than Chase.

Did like Hattie's doppelganger comment. She seemed a bit too rushed to 'marry' John. Surely she would know that any documents she would sign would be fake. At some point her schtick will be her undoing.

Sami put two and two together regarding Stefan bringing breakfast? to Kristen. I thought it was later in the day in Salem.

Marlena conveniently wakes up when Kristen enters her room? Surely if the hospital is under renovations, you would need an elevator key to access the off-limits floors. And the stairwells should be locked.

• Love 7

Surely he has better options than her or Claire.

^ My biggest problem with his storyline at the moment.

Can someone please give JJ an actual story line. As it is, he's just bumbling around town comforting his exes, his sister, and his mom. Poor guy needs a damn life.

Again, see above.

How either of these guys is hard up is beyond me.

Are we really to believe JJ hasn't had sex in almost a year??!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I thought it was odd, but then Will was EJ's stepson, so maybe that is where the grandson comment comes from.

• Love 5

When Stefano and Kate were married, Stefano considered Will and Allie his grandchildren to, and Johnny, Allie and Sydney all called Kate grandmother.  Soaps are weird.  They will have step relatives consider each other relatives until the storyline dictates they become enemies.

Stefano did like Sami's ability to get what she wanted.  When Stefano told Kristen he wished his children would take lessons from Sami Brady on how to get what they wanted, it made Kristen angry.  However, when Stefano and EJ weren't able to control Sami, that Stefano didn't like.  When EJ was in "I want to be with Samantha" mode, Stefano would go along with it, but when EJ would get mad at Sami and want revenge, Stefano would go along with that to.

Stefano and EJ had a funny conversation once in 2010.  EJ told Stefano he was going to ask Sami to marry him again.  Stefano's response, "Elvis most men would not walk willingly into hell.  Why would you marry that viper?"  EJ protests, and Stefano tells him, "May God have mercy on your soul."

I like parts of the Will, Paul, Sonny storyline, but the writers could have done a better job with the build up to where they are now.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

When Stefano and Kate were married, Stefano considered Will and Allie his grandchildren to, and Johnny, Allie and Sydney all called Kate grandmother.  Soaps are weird.  They will have step relatives consider each other relatives until the storyline dictates they become enemies.

Stefano did like Sami's ability to get what she wanted.  When Stefano told Kristen he wished his children would take lessons from Sami Brady on how to get what they wanted, it made Kristen angry.  However, when Stefano and EJ weren't able to control Sami, that Stefano didn't like.  When EJ was in "I want to be with Samantha" mode, Stefano would go along with it, but when EJ would get mad at Sami and want revenge, Stefano would go along with that to.

Stefano and EJ had a funny conversation once in 2010.  EJ told Stefano he was going to ask Sami to marry him again.  Stefano's response, "Elvis most men would not walk willingly into hell.  Why would you marry that viper?"  EJ protests, and Stefano tells him, "May God have mercy on your soul."

I like parts of the Will, Paul, Sonny storyline, but the writers could have done a better job with the build up to where they are now.

The weird thing about Stefano, as vile as he was, I don't think that he would ever hurt Marlena's children and grandchildren. I remember how he wanted to be in the hospital for Will's birth because he was Marlena's first grandchild. Celeste was annoyed as hell. 

Like you said, people's dynamics on this show is always plot-driven and never character-driven.   Stefano admiring Sami was in character, while his hatred of her years later was not.  Stefano should have been the biggest Ejamie shipper because that would give him a connection to Marlena. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

The weird thing about Stefano, as vile as he was, I don't think that he would ever hurt Marlena's children and grandchildren. I remember how he wanted to be in the hospital for Will's birth because he was Marlena's first grandchild. Celeste was annoyed as hell. 

Like you said, people's dynamics on this show is always plot-driven and never character-driven.   Stefano admiring Sami was in character, while his hatred of her years later was not.  Stefano should have been the biggest Ejamie shipper because that would give him a connection to Marlena. 

Originally, Stefano wanted EJ and Sami together.  That changed depending on the storyline.  When Sami and EJ were finally together, and living in the Dimera Mansion with Johnny, Allie, and Sydney, Stefano should have been completely on board.  Instead it became EJ/Sami vs. Stefano. 

I still think the show missed a great opportunity with Sami/Lucas, Stefano/Kate, and EJ/Nicole.  Since Ken Corday hated Ejami so much, keep Sami/Lucas together with all four of Sami's children being Lucas.  When Kate marries Stefano, have them all move into the Dimera Mansion because of all the enemies the Dimeras have.  Have EJ/Nicole together, and let them have children.  I realize not everyone likes these pairings, but the never ending triangles and cheating gets old.  Besides Sami, Kate, and Nicole can stir up more trouble without ever cheating than anyone else in Salem.

If the show's intention was always to put Sami and EJ together, they never should have taken them as far as they did with the horrible things they did to each other.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TigerLynx said:

Originally, Stefano wanted EJ and Sami together.  That changed depending on the storyline.  When Sami and EJ were finally together, and living in the Dimera Mansion with Johnny, Allie, and Sydney, Stefano should have been completely on board.  Instead it became EJ/Sami vs. Stefano. 

I still think the show missed a great opportunity with Sami/Lucas, Stefano/Kate, and EJ/Nicole.  Since Ken Corday hated Ejami so much, keep Sami/Lucas together with all four of Sami's children being Lucas.  When Kate marries Stefano, have them all move into the Dimera Mansion because of all the enemies the Dimeras have.  Have EJ/Nicole together, and let them have children.  I realize not everyone likes these pairings, but the never ending triangles and cheating gets old.  Besides Sami, Kate, and Nicole can stir up more trouble without ever cheating than anyone else in Salem.

If the show's intention was always to put Sami and EJ together, they never should have taken them as far as they did with the horrible things they did to each other.

Perfect post and everything that you said, should have happened..

• Love 2
22 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Theo, Johnnie, and Benjy's son are Stefano's only biological grandsons.

And Thomas, right? Or maybe he was left out because a) the kid is always napping and it's easy to forget he exists or b) Stefano died before he was born (I'm guessing, I wasn't watching at the time).

Speaking of biology, I've been confused recently by characters making snide references to "Dimera DNA" or "Stefano's blood" and specifically including Kristen in the group. Was Kristen at some point discovered to be Stefano's biological daughter or are the writers just being ignorant?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

And Thomas, right? Or maybe he was left out because a) the kid is always napping and it's easy to forget he exists or b) Stefano died before he was born (I'm guessing, I wasn't watching at the time).

Speaking of biology, I've been confused recently by characters making snide references to "Dimera DNA" or "Stefano's blood" and specifically including Kristen in the group. Was Kristen at some point discovered to be Stefano's biological daughter or are the writers just being ignorant?

No, Kristen is not his biological daughter and the writers are being ignorant.. Does she still go by Kristen Blake?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kassandra8286 said:

Lol, I completely forgot about Thomas.  I had a feeling there was someone I was missing but I couldn't think of who.  Thanks.  The Stefano blood thing is more of "kindred spirit despite biology".  Kristen isn't Stefano's biologically, but I would say that she is the most like him.  While Lexi was his favorite and most cunning child.

Ever since she came back Kristen has gone by Kristen Blake Dimera or just Kristen Dimera.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Lol, I completely forgot about Thomas.  I had a feeling there was someone I was missing but I couldn't think of who.  Thanks.  The Stefano blood thing is more of "kindred spirit despite biology".  Kristen isn't Stefano's biologically, but I would say that she is the most like him.  While Lexi was his favorite and most cunning child.

Ever since she came back Kristen has gone by Kristen Blake Dimera or just Kristen Dimera.

I always thought that Renee was his favorite child followed by Benjy. Tony was the child that he had the most complicated relationship with who actually stood up to him and was resolute in not wanting to have anything to do with him. I will never buy the retcon that Andre was his son. Stefano in character would have killed him for what he did to his beloved Renee.  Stefan should be Stefano's nephew. The show forgot that Stefano had 6 older brothers who may have had children and grandchildren. Not every Dimera had to be Stefano's child.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

Ken Corday hated Ejami so he paired EJ up with Nicole, and brought on Rafe for Sami hoping those pairings would pacify the fans who wanted Ejami.  However, he then proceeded to jerk the Ejami fans around for years while simultaneously ruining Sami/Lucas, Sami/Rafe, and EJ/Nicole.  In the end, it was more fun to watch Sami, Kate, and Nicole than it was to see the guys who constantly went along with Sami's schemes turn around and lecture her for her scheming.  Don't even get me started on the massive hypocrisy of Stefano and EJ when it came to them criticizing Sami, Kate, and Nicole.

• Love 10

Can I just say how stupid it is that every time Sami comes to town she leaves her kids behind. I can understand the show not wanting to cast 3 kids, but at the very least Ali should be in town visiting Lucas. Poor Ali must be so confused as to why her mother keeps going to Salem but Ali herself is never allowed to visit her own father!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, bubble sparkly said:

Can I just say how stupid it is that every time Sami comes to town she leaves her kids behind. I can understand the show not wanting to cast 3 kids, but at the very least Ali should be in town visiting Lucas. Poor Ali must be so confused as to why her mother keeps going to Salem but Ali herself is never allowed to visit her own father!

Since Lucas only appears occasionally onscreen, there was no reason why he could not have been visiting Allie offscreen. Sami was no longer in hiding from Stefano and Andre after taking all of the Dimera money so there is no reason why Lucas could not have traveled to where Sami and the kids are living. He also has shared custody with Sami so it's not like he couldn't insist on his rights to see Allie.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Since Lucas only appears occasionally onscreen, there was no reason why he could not have been visiting Allie offscreen. Sami was no longer in hiding from Stefano and Andre after taking all of the Dimera money so there is no reason why Lucas could not have traveled to where Sami and the kids are living. He also has shared custody with Sami so it's not like he couldn't insist on his rights to see Allie.

I also thought it was a missed opportunity to not bring back Allie when Will was "dead". It would have helped Lucas be able to deal with Will's death. A child can never replace another child, but, it does help dealing with the loss. Plus, Lucas should have fallen off the wagon and sink into the dark side.  Lucas is an anti-hero, the show could have done a lot with him. However, the show has never been interested in writing Lucas apart from Sami and Kate. Personally, I have always been fascinated with the Lucas/Kate dynamic..

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

From the clips and pics I've seen of today's ep, that Tiara sex seems like it was underwhelming to awkward in how it was shot as well as the lack of any kind of post coital glow/bliss. Yikes. 

OMG yes. Very underwhelming. I'm assuming they were going for that angle this way when she starts thinking about Ben they may touch on how she didn't feel any emotional connection with Tripp. When Ben walked in and Ciara had that twinkle in her eye I was like girl please you shouldnt you basking in afterglow considering you just had sex with Tripp lol.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5

Stefan thinking Sami shooting a guy in the balls is a joke, how dense is he? She's legendary for that, shooting several others in his family, and even just shot her mom. 

John looks like he wants to vomit making nice with Hattie. 

Trip and Ciara sex was cringe-y. It is so obvious to me that he framed Ben. I don't like his behavior or facial hair. He's too sleazy for my liking. Ciara's hair is beautiful, she's a boring character though. I wish she was a bit more like Bo. 

Why is Sami so sure Stefan knows something? Where are they going with this even? 

• Love 9

Ciara bounces from man to man as quickly as Abigail does.

No, Sami did NOT shoot off some guy's ... She prevented HIM from cutting off Rafe's ...

Jebus Hope is having a breakdown at the thought the evidence might be planted.

They couldn't be sussed to get Eric there for John and "Marlena"'s wedding.

Lucas Adams doesn't have enough of a beard to go for the scruffy look, it just makes it look like his face is dirty.

Where did Hattie get the marriage license while she's been staying there in the hospital?

Stacey slayed it today.

The sex scene between Ciara and Tripp was really weird, considering they kept switching between the act to before the act and then back again.  Plus the song was horrible, and we know she's going to hook up with Ben somewhere down the line.  Plus whenever they do a hetero sex scene I always wonder why we never get a gay sex scene.

Why did none of the machines that were hooked to Hattie start going off when she removed all of the attachments?

"Ready to consummate the wedding?"

Damn Roman, you're terrible at sneaking.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Ciara bounces from man to man as quickly as Abigail does.

No, Sami did NOT shoot off some guy's ... She prevented HIM from cutting off Rafe's ...

Jebus Hope is having a breakdown at the thought the evidence might be planted.

They couldn't be sussed to get Eric there for John and "Marlena"'s wedding.

Lucas Adams doesn't have enough of a beard to go for the scruffy look, it just makes it look like his face is dirty.

Where did Hattie get the marriage license while she's been staying there in the hospital?

Stacey slayed it today.

The sex scene between Ciara and Tripp was really weird, considering they kept switching between the act to before the act and then back again.  Plus the song was horrible, and we know she's going to hook up with Ben somewhere down the line.  Plus whenever they do a hetero sex scene I always wonder why we never get a gay sex scene.

Why did none of the machines that were hooked to Hattie start going off when she removed all of the attachments?

"Ready to consummate the wedding?"

Damn Roman, you're terrible at sneaking.

Sami shot Alan, her rapist in the balls.

• Love 14

I echo everyone about the Ciara/Tripp sex being awkward. Such a weird way to edit it. I also can't take Tripp's horrible beard thing anymore. And that mustache, I'm aghast! The whole thing makes me question myself because I'm super into beards.

I continue to enjoy Stefan. Whatever, I don't care anymore! Also, Sami just makes everyone more entertaining tbh.

Basically, I liked the ep as a whole again today. Really enjoying the show lately.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

Yes, Sami shot Alan her rapist in his downstairs. This is the first in a long line of her shooting people who fuck with her. It's a shame in her rare miss she didn't get Kristen. 

I agree, Hope was laying it on real thick at the station about professional integrity and accuracy and to Rafe .... like they are just going to pretend they haven't broken the law for revenge or been dishonest to protect loved ones 20x ?

I'm growing tired of hearing Sami talk about and chase EJ either bring him back, recast, or get her with a new man. I enjoy AS/Sami love stories I even liked her with Brandon, so that's saying something. 

• Love 6

Did someone bring Hattie that tiara headpiece during the end of Friday's show that got preempted in my area?  She wasn't wearing it while Sami was there.  

John and Hattie are a lovely dose of comedy relief.  

For as much as I enjoy Stacy Haiduk's interpretation of Kristen, I was really hoping Roman would put her in a choke hold until she couldn't run her mouth anymore.  It seems like we've seen that particular Marlena-Ruined-My-Life diatribe a thousand times before.  Now that she can add in how Marlena pushed her out the window, has it changed a little?  

Praise to Alison Sweeney for making Tyler Christopher wake up and actually seem present for his scenes!

2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

It makes me wonder if they sit in the writer's room and laugh at us for wondering about these details.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I'm growing tired of hearing Sami talk about and chase EJ either bring him back, recast, or get her with a new man. I enjoy AS/Sami love stories I even liked her with Brandon, so that's saying something. 

I am to.  James Scott has no interest in even making a short guest appearance so enough already.  Alison Sweeney/Sami was on the show for years before EJ showed up, and Sami had lots of love interests, and storylines that had nothing to do with EJ.

1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Praise to Alison Sweeney for making Tyler Christopher wake up and actually seem present for his scenes!

It's about time someone did.  It's no wonder they keep asking Alison to visit.  Please please please let Sami kill Stefan, and have Kate and Gabi help her cover up the crime, and get away with it.

• Love 13

That was facial hair on Tripp? Thought his face was dirty. He and Ciara were underwhelming and I FF'd through them. Granted I was watching about half the show during the Better Call Saul commercials.

Colour me surprised that Hope was "shocked" that the evidence was planted. Of course it was. Forensics checked out the cabin when it first burned. Unless it got tossed in to a tree and then it came down with the leaves.... If it is not her, it's probably Tripp. He really isn't working as a nice guy - seriously he could do better than Claire or Ciara.

Hattie, do you think your marriage license is real? Of course she waits until after the bubbly to tell John that Kristen paid a visit.

Stacy Haiduk did a very good job today. If anyone did get shot, they are in the hospital. Wouldn't the hospital notice some unknown power usage from the floor under construction/renovation?

Stefan seemed a bit more lifelike with his talk with Sami.

• Love 6
On 9/28/2018 at 11:05 AM, A.J. said:

I'm so tired of this heffa.  Yes you were wronged and you've been through a lot.  But what you are doing is intentional and criminal.  I'll be glad when someone catches her.  It would be great if it was Jennifer or better yet, Julie.  

100% with you on this heffa : ) 

• Love 1

Totally agree that Tripp/Ceara did not make magic together yesterday, but admittedly I'm tired of the whole "montage of almost-sex  with a treacly song tracked underneath it." At  least choose a song that people can relate to, like they did in the 80s (Lady in Red, anyone?) It felt like a plot point, nothing more. And we can see what's coming down the pike without looking at any spoilers. I hope they give Tripp something good to do -- not Claire, either, please - -as I like the actor and like having Steve's son on the canvas, just because. 

Hope and Rafe are boring. Hope will always be boring to me. 

Sami does liven things up, doesn't she? But I also agree the EJ stuff is tired and dumb. 

I guess I'm not into the current stories very much when I think about it -- I'm here to see Chad and Abby back together (no spoilers, I'm just willing that to happen). 

I still have to go back and find the Brady/Eve fallout on youtube -- of all the days, argh. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lastwaltz said:

Totally agree that Tripp/Ceara did not make magic together yesterday, but admittedly I'm tired of the whole "montage of almost-sex  with a treacly song tracked underneath it." At  least choose a song that people can relate to, like they did in the 80s (Lady in Red, anyone?) It felt like a plot point, nothing more. And we can see what's coming down the pike without looking at any spoilers. I hope they give Tripp something good to do -- not Claire, either, please - -as I like the actor and like having Steve's son on the canvas, just because. 

The actor who plays Trip should have been cast as Joey. 

• Love 6

I think the reason I'm enjoying the Paul/Will/Sonny drama is that Will's choosing to stay with Paul is being done as Will purposely not wanting to be selfish or deliberately hurtful because he's guilt-ridden over his past behavior.  He is going out of his way to not act like a jerk and I appreciate the thought behind his actions.

Not enjoying the Tripp/Ciara/Ben nonsense:  she needs Ben to leave because his serial killing shirtless male model appearance is confusing her feelings for Tripp--okay?

The only thing I want in the Eve/Brady scenes are for the two jackasses to suffer more :):)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Not enjoying the Tripp/Ciara/Ben nonsense:  she needs Ben to leave because his serial killing shirtless male model appearance is confusing her feelings for Tripp--okay?

Aw heck cut the girl some slack, Ben's abs make me forget he's a serial killer..plus she just had underwhelming sex with Tripp. I would be confused too #shallow

• Love 4

I'm still only watching periodically, but did see today. Love Hattie. Deidre (and Drake) must have had such fun filming those scenes.  

I missed yesterday's love scenes with Tiara, but sounds like they weren't that great. Maybe because the root-able couple is supposed to be Cin. I can't help it, I still like them together. And like that Ron is keeping us waiting for them to become a couple. 

Read over on the other site that KA was listed as Hope Hernandez yesterday for the first time on the cast list. Yuck. Hopefully, she'll be back to Hope Brady, at least on the show, soon.

• Love 3

Someone on Twitter yesterday said that Tripp has become the Kin Shriner to Ben's Tony Geary, such a good summation.  It's crazy to think that, only months ago, they were pushing Ciara and Tripp pretty hard.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

I like the actor and like having Steve's son on the canvas, just because. 

This just made me wonder if Tripp even knows that Steve was arrested for espionage. I admittedly sometimes ffwd Ciara/Tripp scenes, so maybe I missed him finding out.

• Love 4

I thought for a second today that the show would actually make the nonsense between Paul and Will somewhat palpable when Will stated to Sami that he did not want Paul to hate him, implying there is more to his real reasons for staying than just being sone kind of hapless martyr, that his desire to keep quiet is partly selfish and self serving, yet alas...

Nope, they stick to the same boring script of so called “nobility” and all I get is more uncomfortable silence and “bro man”  hugs while Will looks forlorn and constipated. 

Just the fact Will now avoids Paul’s lips like the plague is a damn joke to me.

Either man the f-up and leave or at least put in some real effort to pretend you still “love” him, geez.

And of course Paul could and would never hate you, Will, Paul doesn’t have that particular human setting installed apparently according to the writers of this show, he is meant to merely smile and cry when necessary, fall out of windows when warrented, and love and forgive everyone and everything because ‘reasons’. 

That mess just gets more and more pathetic the longer it drags on, IMO

At least there was no Sonny today, thank god. 

Is Kristen some sort of indestructible cyborg now?

This woman is like the energizer bunny from hell, she can survive and escape everything that’s thrown at her, sheesh, it’s just so awful. 

Brady, you don’t have a woman problem, you are the problem no woman can fix, get it straight. 

Eve, seriously, shut up. 

Edited by AnswersWanted
  • Love 7

Kristen has become Wile E. Coyote chasing after Marlena the Roadrunner. Beep beep. She is not a large person and she should have had some sort of injury. Unless Roman broke her fall.

Hattie is a hoot. Giving real advice instead of shrinkspeak. Eve, stay away from Brady. Let him cool off for a few minutes.  He is not the greatest catch and to have two sisters want him? Seriously? Having Sami get her a burger? As if Sami wouldn't know much about her mother's usual diet? And then ripping off your hospital stuff and dancing to some country type song?

Ciara, of course you don't want Ben around now. He will complicate your whatever with Tripp. And the lies you tell yourself regarding yourself and him. And then you'll probably pass him on to Claire.

Will, come clean with Paul. He probably already suspects. Dump him, go back to Sonny, trigger the same crap that broke the two of you up, lather, rinse, and repeat. You can love many people. Love does not equal relationship.

• Love 6

Will continues to be a spineless POS. Ugh. I hope someone gets to rip him a new one when Paul learns the truth. It's so cruel to give Paul this false hope, make him think they have a future together, when Will would rather be with someone else.

• Love 6

Brady is such a jerk.  Even if he is great in the sack, is dealing with the rest of him really worth it?  There are plenty of other good lays out there that Eve could get without all of Brady's hypocrisy and misogyny and OTT drama.  She deserves better, and I say this as someone who doesn't much care for Eve.

Hattie having fun with Eve and Sami was great.  I especially loved her waving Sami off to the burger place.  No doubt Sami will figure out what's going on since she's one of the only people in Salem with a lick of common sense.

Will's not being honest with Paul is ... unpleasant and sad.  I fast-forwarded through all their scenes. 

• Love 7

Why couldn't they slow down this Will, Paul, Sonny SL just a little?  Let Will slowly get some memories back, but also remember the problems they had.  Have Will feel conflicted because he is drawn to Sonny, but he also loves Paul, and wants to be there for Paul in his time of need like Paul was there for him.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Garnett7 said:

Will continues to be a spineless POS. Ugh. I hope someone gets to rip him a new one when Paul learns the truth. It's so cruel to give Paul this false hope, make him think they have a future together, when Will would rather be with someone else.

It's a soap, if Will did the right thing. Then, we would not have a show. So, I don't understand this vitriol against Will in particular. He is trying to do the right thing. If he left Paul for Sonny, people would be calling for his head.  If Paul had any sense he would never had gotten involved with an amnesiac Will.  He knew how Will felt about him before he died.  I do think that Ron has rushed this story, Wilson look like heartless assholes, while Paul is a saint as always. Ron has Sherry there and she wrote the awesome Roman/Marlena/John triangle.  He should take some pointers from her in writing this story. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This just made me wonder if Tripp even knows that Steve was arrested for espionage. I admittedly sometimes ffwd Ciara/Tripp scenes, so maybe I missed him finding out.

I don't think we saw him finding out, which is a huge miss, now that I think about it. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

It's a soap, if Will did the right thing. Then, we would not have a show. So, I don't understand this vitriol against Will in particular. He is trying to do the right thing. If he left Paul for Sonny, people would be calling for his head.  If Paul had any sense he would never had gotten involved with an amnesiac Will.  He knew how Will felt about him before he died.  I do think that Ron has rushed this story, Wilson look like heartless assholes, while Paul is a saint as always. Ron has Sherry there and she wrote the awesome Roman/Marlena/John triangle.  He should take some pointers from her in writing this story. 

THIS!  If Will did the right thing and ended things with Paul, then the storyline would come to a grinding halt and where would the fun in that be?  Instead we get the classic soapiness of a couple desperately in love but separated by cruel fate and I know I'm enjoying what's unfolding.  But then again, I don't have a deep hatred for Sonny or an intense love for Paul--I'm here for Will and hoping he gets his personal happiness.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 11