Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Right! I normally hate Claire, but I feel like I am forced to be on her side now because Tripp and Ciara are acting like she's the worst person that ever lived when Ciara is just as much of a spoiled, selfish brat as her. 

I feel like you gotta watch for those kind of pivots with Ron, he did that all the time on OLTL, really vilifying someone to prop up another character/couple.  Ross for VicTodd, Schuyler for Rex/Gigi, Brody for John and Ford, etc.

• Love 5

How adorable was that, right?  I mean, nothing says sexy and livin' on the edge like throwing your cell phone and beaning somebody in the noggin with it.  Well, maybe the only thing better than being the recipient would be if you were the one who tossed it - you know, the firey, sad, quick to anger but it's SO ADORABLE because you've been one entitled spoiled little ass brat since you woke up one day, suddenly 18 instead of 8.

Aww, that mean Claire, spiking the vote to be every basement dweller's pin-up, you know, the contest you entered originally just to spite her but now you want because you so desperately need a win?  Poor baby.  The world owes you, just like it owes your cousin Abigail.  And all the shit you've pulled, all the ugliness you've barfed all over everyone in your immediate vicinity for such a long time, all the vitriol you've expressed to Claire, well, none of that matters cuz you're the new Horton Princess and you deserve whatever you want.

No consequences for you hitting anyone -so cute!;  lots of sympathy when somebody outdoes your ugly; guys wanting to be abused by you, and family members lining up to excuse your behavior.  

Self pity and unwarranted praise are SUCH a turn on!

Wasn't ONE Abigail enough?

Really, Wyatt, you look at fashion magazines for the FACES?  But seriously, you look at fashion magazines??!?  I think he's PERFECT for Ciara.

Oh, Eve?  One upward movement of your knee in a close up conversation with Brady would do the trick VERY nicely!

Tripp, see a therapist.  Both of these immature loons are nothing but trouble.

Edited by boes
  • Love 6

I don't know if the writers are trying to repeat history and make Ciara the new Fancy Face and eventually bring a Bo type dude in to her life.

How convenient that super computer guy Wyatt rolls back in to town. Just in time for the contest. And how nice that he voted for Ciara. Sure, Ciara, some bad things have happened to you, but bad things happen to all people.

I misheard Claire calling Victor pop-up.

Claire, your plan with Wyatt may still go belly-up. The IT folks won't find an issue when going over the voting? Only a matter of time before you lose your cheap crown. Being 500 votes behind is one thing - 80,000 people apparently waited til the last minute to vote for you? Something smells rotten in Salem. Why are you so insecure that you need to win this contest? If you have genuine music talent, you will find a way to make it in the biz. No, it doesn't happen for everyone, but with hard work and passion, you never know.  The contest isn't a lifeline to you getting any opportunities. Your ultimate career goal may not be a singer. You're too busy catfighting with Ciara and being an immature, spoiled brat. Go to school, get an education, and then decide on a career path.

Tripp, get away from those two headcases.

Paul, don't believe this Leo dude. He has no obligation to tell you the truth about anything.

Awww Chloe, the Mexican dude gets his own way.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, boes said:

... anyone else who did anything similar or even less got condemned to the pits of Hell or Doug's Place, whichever was worse.

I'd take Hell.

38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I misheard Claire calling Victor pop-up.

Ha! Now I kind of wish I'd heard "Pop-Pop" that way.

I don't even understand how the contest got this blown out of proportion, and what's more, I don't care to.

• Love 4

Claire needs to eat a sandwich. Beyond that, she's a dreadful, self absorbed cow. Ciara is an over the top blowhard who is only slightly less nasty and self absorbed than Claire. It's difficult to like or care about either one of them.

If the plan is to have Ciara knock boots with either Wyatt or Tripp, are the writers going to revisit her rape at the hands of Chase? As far as anyone knows that was her only sexual encounter, you would think that the writers could spend a month with her agonizing over knocking boots due to her rape history. I have no idea what the plan is for the character but that would at least give her a story line that would be interesting for more than 30 seconds.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, TeamNoOne said:

It's difficult to like or care about either one of them.

"Difficult to care about" is high praise for just about anyone on canvas right now. The characters range from "Is she still on??" to "Please go play in traffic now, " all the way to "I'm waiting for the cameo from my favourite murderous chandelier."

I bet if I made t-shirts reading "GAbby Makes Me Stabby" I could sell them for a dollar and retire rich.

54 minutes ago, TeamNoOne said:

If the plan is to have Ciara knock boots with either Wyatt or Tripp, are the writers going to revisit her rape at the hands of Chase?

Aaaand no.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TeamNoOne said:

If the plan is to have Ciara knock boots with either Wyatt or Tripp, are the writers going to revisit her rape at the hands of Chase?

Ron revisiting Ciara's rape while portraying Stefan's pursuit of Gabigail as hot and sexy would be...narratively inconsistent?

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ron revisiting Ciara's rape while portraying Stefan's pursuit of Gabigail as hot and sexy would be...narratively inconsistent?

But you know he'll do it lol!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I really liked how Gabi was wearing her hair today--her braided hairstyle looked very pretty.  I loved how fiercely angry she was in talking to Eli today about his cheating on her and about how Abby's lying to the jury placed her in jail and then she got teary-eyed at the picture from her daughter.  CB is doing a hell of a job :)

Contrast that to Lani who is visibly straining to show any emotions--damn sad.  I actually gasped at JJ's having the gall to ask why Eli isn't sitting by Lani's bedside--oh I don't know, maybe Eli's visiting the woman he loves who's been railroaded by your dear sister?  Good for Chad and Kate for being so steadfast in their belief in Gabi's innocence.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 9

Loved the awkwardness between JJ and Lani.

Drag him, Gabi. Don't give in to Eli's bullshit.

Hope told Rafe she would do whatever it takes to help find Gabi not guilty while Eli was talking to Gabi.  How does he know what she said?

Why did Chad turn his phone off?

• Love 5

How could 2 different writers, each create a new leading man, and both manage to make them unlikable and pathetic.   

Deimos, at least, had a reason for being obsessed with Nicole.   Stefan's obsession with Gabby makes no sense at all.   

• Love 9
3 hours ago, buffynut said:

How could 2 different writers, each create a new leading man, and both manage to make them unlikable and pathetic.   

Deimos, at least, had a reason for being obsessed with Nicole.   Stefan's obsession with Gabby makes no sense at all.   

Deimos was definitely intended to be a leading man, but I'm not so sure that Stefan is.  Even Vivian, his own mother, thinks that his whole "thing" with Gabby is creepy, weird, and ridiculous.  I really don't think we're supposed to be rooting for him in this case.

• Love 4

Lani, what exactly are you expecting from JJ? You kept a massive secret from him, you had no plans to tell him that he isn't the baby daddy, you were obligating him to be with you. He has every right to be hurt and angry at you. And not give you anything. Eli doesn't really want you, either.

I loved Vivian's black pumps.

Stefan, 'Gabby' is not real and will not be real for you. It is disturbing. You should be either telling her husband about this, or her mother. Do her a favour, and get her the much-needed help. Not play in to some weird fantasy. Yeah, you want Chad's wife. There is a better way of going around and getting it. Let her and Chad break up and then pursue her, if still interested. You will also need to at least ask her about her past - her fixation with DiMera men, her setting her ex on fire, that kinda thing. Is it in the past? Yep. Can it happen again? Maybe.

Geez, Hope, give Rafe a bit of a break. He can certainly go after you for constructive dismissal.

Eli, Gabi had every business talking to you the way that she did.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Geez, Hope, give Rafe a bit of a break. He can certainly go after you for constructive dismissal.

And I say, go Hope! Make Rafe's life hell, right or not. Or, better yet, forget his useless self, PLEASE.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Prin Holmes said:

Deimos was definitely intended to be a leading man, but I'm not so sure that Stefan is.  Even Vivian, his own mother, thinks that his whole "thing" with Gabby is creepy, weird, and ridiculous.  I really don't think we're supposed to be rooting for him in this case.

I just "assumed" because Stefan was Ron's first new character, and was named after Stefano, that Ron intended him to be a leading man, or at least a long-term main character.  But this Gabby obsession is stupid, pathetic, disgusting, and will not even result in a never ending triangle, because Gabby isn't even a real person!  How could Ron not have foreseen how stupid this storyline would be for his new character!

• Love 3
On 4/18/2018 at 1:17 PM, kitmerlot1213 said:

It felt like the writers have realized that they made the new version of Ciara too bitchy because now they're having Tripp telling Claire that Ciara totally didn't mean it when she said she'd ruin Claire's life and that she loves Claire a great deal.  But then we had Claire pointing out that Ciara came back blaming Claire for everything regarding Theo, including his shooting, which was rather strange.  I hope the show is on track to making Claire and Ciara actually getting along again because watching them snipe at each other is tiring.  I do believe they love each other but there is also a healthy dose of jealousy on both girls part and the show needs to find a way to resolve it.

I think Ron is mimiking Maxie and LuLu's relationship on GH. 

• Getting the job with Kate at the mag: Maxie's dream vs just a job for LuLu
  • Working together
  • Being besties and surrogacy
  • Keeping the baby/betrayal
  • Back to besties
On 4/18/2018 at 2:19 PM, boes said:

Ummm, I think Will is going to do the biting, and it won't be proverbial.....

I would subscribe to that channel. (heh)

On 4/18/2018 at 4:13 PM, betweenthelines said:

The way both Will and Paul are being written, it really seems as though they will be a long lasting pair.  They are setting a rock solid foundation for them to fall back on when the drama really hits. ...I do believe in the end Will and Paul will end up being the pair left standing once the dust settles.

I also don't think Will is going to be the same person he was once the memories return. 

Yes. I hope so. I don't know that it will be for sure but it SHOULD be Horita who survives...and mainly b/c of your second point. Will is going to be a different person. He'll have his life experiences from both versions of himself. How things have played out will have a definite effect on how he views his past. He won't look at it with rose colored glasses like Sonny and everyone else is. THAT is what Paul brings to the table, too...he's been honest from the get-go...and YAY to Aunt Belle for opening up that can of worms for Will.

15 hours ago, buffynut said:

I don't think Stefan is obsessed with Gabby. He's obsessed with Abby and the only way he can have "her" is to have Gabby suppress Abby...b/c Abby will choose Chad. Every time. 

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

I don't think Stefan is obsessed with Gabby. He's obsessed with Abby and the only way he can have "her" is to have Gabby suppress Abby.

I'm not sure Stefan O. even likes Abby that much.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Prin Holmes said:

Even Vivian, his own mother, thinks that his whole "thing" with Gabby is creepy, weird, and ridiculous.

That's saying something in light of Vivian's history of burying people alive.

• Love 9

FIrst off, I can't believe that Louise Sorel is 77 years old. She looks great and was giving Stefan & Abby/Gabby a run for their money. That said, the stand in person for Louise when Stefan lifted her over his shoulders had a horrible wig. LOL!!!

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, TeamNoOne said:

That's saying something in light of Vivian's history of burying people alive.

I would love it if the show explicitly acknowledged this by having Vivian tell her son exactly that: "Look, your obsession with a nonexistent girl is creeping me out -- and I say this as someone whose hobbies include catfishing, blackmail, and entombing my enemies alive. Get it together, Junior!"

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 18
33 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I would love it if the show explicitly acknowledged this by having Vivian tell her son exactly that: "Look, your obsession with a nonexistent girl is creeping me out -- and I say this as someone whose hobbies include catfishing, blackmail, and entombing my enemies alive. Get it together, Junior!"

Not to mention, she also killed Carly's patients, to ruin her career, as a doctor and kidnapping her son, Nicholas, at birth.  Vivian being bested by Stefan and Gabby is laughable and insulting..

• Love 6

I really don't understand why, at every turn, Ron had to make an already gross premise even grosser.  I mean, Stefan O. physically restraining Abby when she managed to reemerge and badgering her until she turned back into Gabigai?  Agreeing immediately to bone Gabigail to "get rid" of Abby?  Him complaining that he wanted a little more romance as he gets ready to sex up the mentally ill woman he just seconds ago manipulated?  Ewwwwww.

Maybe this would play better if Stefan O. was being written as a villain, but I really think we're supposed to find his wuv for Gabigail understandable.  And Stefan O. can say he loves Gabigail until the cows come home, nothing that is happening on-screen, in Tyler Christopher's performance, is selling that to me. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13
29 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

So, it is official. Stefan is a rapist. I hope Ron is happy with himself.  He is a sick man, writing, his sick rape fantasies, on the show.  

We literally watched a romanticized rape today. I'm so disgusted right now.

• Love 16

Ugh... gross.  I cannot stand Abby; but since this happened, we had better get a story with her dealing with the actual trauma of being violated by a man WHO LIVES IN HER HOUSE.  If this is brushed under the rug or treated like a romance, I will have no time for Days anymore. 

• Love 10

Too bad 2014 Abigail is not around.  She was never be satisfied sexually and could have banged both EJ and Stefan at the same time.

Can not believe this is the same girl.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

We literally watched a romanticized rape today. I'm so disgusted right now.

I hope somebody leaves a lighter or a packet of matches around for Abigail to find when she re-takes control.

AND, Show would do well to make Stefan O. a total fake and fraud, no Dimera at all and pretend this storyline never existed.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I mean, Stefan O. physically restraining Abby when she managed to reemerge and badgering her until she turned back into Gabigai?  Agreeing immediately to bone Gabigail to "get rid" of Abby?  Him complaining that he wanted a little more romance as he gets ready to sex up the mentally ill woman he just seconds ago manipulated?

Yikes! Someone pass me the bleach.

• Love 7

I personally liked today's episode.
I get all the crazy Chabby/Soap fans are losing their minds because their Abby asking for "justice for Abby" has now been assaulted while not in her right mind.  Yet the writing and pacing of the show was well written.

I think MM has done a very good job by this story.  Even though ReRon has done this story a million-one times since Bree Williamson and Kelly Sullivan.  I think ReRon has the actress that is nailing his material in a more subtle way. 

Plus I'm glad the Dimeras are back bringing their villainous nature.  The Dimeras are known for their crimes especially when it comes to women.  They have either raped or had ambiguous sex, it's in their playbook at this point.  Susan... Sami... Eric.. now Abby have all fallen victims to it.  The only thing I hate is now, of course, Stefan is rapist.  But his last name is Dimera so I'm not shocked he did something bad finally. 

The best part of the show was the low budget secret room scenes with Vivian, Kate and Marlena.  Those scenes had me giggle especially when Vivian said this about the Hortons "Her family is as crazy as a hop skip and jump"  ??? How accurate.  And Kate agreed too.

Other than that, I liked the episode.  Looking forward to seeing it will play out. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Plus I'm glad the Dimeras are back bringing their villainous nature.  The Dimeras are known for their crimes especially when it comes to women.  They have either raped or had ambiguous sex, it's in their playbook at this point.  Susan... Sami... Eric.. now Abby have all fallen victims to it.  The only thing I hate is now, of course, Stefan is rapist.  But his last name is Dimera so I'm not shocked he did something bad finally.

The problem for me is that I don't think Ron is writing Stefan O. as a villain, he probably thinks - like his heinous attempt to do the same with Ford on OLTL - that he can walk him back with a crappy childhood and a dumb hot dog costume, that Stefan O. being in wuv with Gabigail somehow makes it okay.

Maybe not, though.  I was really surprised that Abby popped back out today and Stefan O. actively, purposely prodded her until Gabigail came back because that made what happened next even less ambiguous.  So maybe it's full steam ahead on Stefan being a villain.  But I have my doubts.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The problem for me is that I don't think Ron is writing Stefan O. as a villain, he probably thinks - like his heinous attempt to do the same with Ford on OLTL - that he can walk him back with a crappy childhood and a dumb hot dog costume, that Stefan O. being in wuv with Gabigail somehow makes it okay.

Maybe not, though.  I was really surprised that Abby popped back out today and Stefan O. actively, purposely prodded her until Gabigail came back because that made what happened next even less ambiguous.  So maybe it's full steam ahead on Stefan being a villain.  But I have my doubts.

Right, I've recognized in all of Ron's stories on Days thusfar, he has improved on stories that fell flat on OLTL and GH.  I'm not surprised he's doing a rape/mental illness story with Abby.  It's in his wheelhouse and plus Abby and her family has history of mental illness.  Ron must got hard reading the Bill/Laura Horton side of the Horton family tree.  

I know I'm going to get yelled at but I personally like the Gabby alter.  She's everything Abby is too afraid to be because she has to stay this perfect blue blood, wholesome Midwestern Horton.  I don't like the Dr Laura alter.  She's not as sanctimonious but she's annoying, lol. 

• Love 4

At least the secret room is nicely furnished.

Sandwiches!

Yeah, it's never Abigail's fault.  I hope Gabi never backs down from that stance.  But I'll be she and Abigail will be besties real soon now.

Was that scene where "Gabby" came back supposed to be romantic and show us that Gabby and Stefan are twu wuv?

"That son of a bitch.  And I mean that literally."

Looks like it's all coming to a head now.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

This, and the fact that the Dimeras NEVER pay for anything which isn't that unusual on soaps, but the writers have taken it to a new level with the Dimeras.  I hated that they ever had Sami willingly get together with EJ.  If anyone could hold a grudge, it was Sami Brady.  Shoot EJ in the head, fine.  Leave Lucas or Rafe for EJ, never should have happened.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Too bad 2014 Abigail is not around.  She was never be satisfied sexually and could have banged both EJ and Stefan at the same time.

Can not believe this is the same girl.

Hey, maybe that was Gabby back then with Austin, and EJ in the shower!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bobcat1946 said:

Sami can be very forgiving.  I would never forgiven Lucas for teaming up with Kate and sending me for a lethal injection for a crime he committed.  But she forgave both Kate and Lucas.

Sami did awful things to Lucas and Kate as well. She was never a helpless victim...

• Love 2

So.... um... basically Stefan raped the Abby out of Gabby?!?! That just happened right? WTF?!? I condemn this storyline to the pits of hell and I rebuke it in the name of the Lawd!

I've been somewhat spoiler free so count me as flabbergasted at this latest development.  Some part of me just believed that the show wouldn't cross that line. Not only did they cross it, they squatted and took a shit over it. WTF?!?! This makes ejami's romance look like The Notebook. There is no redeeming this mess and they sure as hell better not be a pregnancy/who the daddy s/l.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the worst part of this storyline is the Gabby/Stefan "romance." I would have preferred Abby sex up crazy Ben Weston than StefaNOPE. At least we know Ben's ass is crazy too and it makes more sense than Stefan falling inexplicably head over heels with human dryer lint Abby on sight.

I really enjoyed everything else this episode. My favorite was of course Marlena, Kate and Viv in the basement. I even enjoyed the Hope/Rafe scenes of them trying to find out who the mystery woman is.

That basement is getting a little crowded. Gabby needs to stop playing whack-a-mole.

I loved when Viv slapped Gabby. Took me back to when we all called Abby Slappy (portrayed by Mansi) when she was righteously (wrongly) going around slapping people for rightly calling her out on her strumpet ways.

On 4/18/2018 at 10:14 PM, boes said:

Wasn't ONE Abigail enough?

We've got three and even adding all those up you don't come up with one compelling character.

On 4/18/2018 at 10:37 PM, Frozendiva said:

Claire, your plan with Wyatt may still go belly-up. The IT folks won't find an issue when going over the voting? Only a matter of time before you lose your cheap crown. Being 500 votes behind is one thing - 80,000 people apparently waited til the last minute to vote for you?

I guess it was something like an ebay auction - they come out in the last 2 minutes to get that coveted bag of bras. 

I don't care for either Claire nor Ciara. Personally, I have become visually disturbed by Claire. I do like that Theo actually said no and stuck to it. 

6 hours ago, boes said:

I hope somebody leaves a lighter or a packet of matches around for Abigail to find when she re-takes control.

AND, Show would do well to make Stefan O. a total fake and fraud, no Dimera at all and pretend this storyline never existed.

I hope Stefano takes off with Stable Mabel and she develops one more personality - Lorena Bobbit and gives him the deepest cut of all.  

• Love 13

The whole hacking thing for the stupid contest should reveal IP addresses - if it was set up for one vote per IP address/computer. If you get thousands of the identical address? Claire may not last long as the new 'face' of Bella.

I enjoyed the Three Amigas in the basement room figuring out what was wrong with Abigail and that she was the one who killed Andre. Vivian was a hoot.

The Gabigail/Stefan O was revolting. How desperate and clueless do you have to be to take advantage of a seriously mentally ill woman? I truly hope there is no offspring resulting from this.

The Salem Brain cells have invaded Hope, Rafe, Marlena, Kate, and Vivian. And hopefully Chad.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Yes. I hope so. I don't know that it will be for sure but it SHOULD be Horita who survives...and mainly b/c of your second point. Will is going to be a different person. He'll have his life experiences from both versions of himself. How things have played out will have a definite effect on how he views his past. He won't look at it with rose colored glasses like Sonny and everyone else is. THAT is what Paul brings to the table, too...he's been honest from the get-go...and YAY to Aunt Belle for opening up that can of worms for Will.

Paul has been honest from the get-go?  No, he hasn’t.  I don’t recall Will blackmailing paul’s mother being brought up at any point.  I’m sure Paul can remind him of that.  And how Paul and Will really didn’t like each other after that.  Wasn’t there a punch being thrown involved in that, too?  Paul hasn’t been honest.  No one has.

The way the story is going now is so boring.  There’s no kind of conflict.  I guess Ron was like, “let’s put Will and Paul together and have them rolling around in bed most of the time so I can enjoy them being shirtless.  There doesn’t need to be a story.”

• Love 5

The Stefan/"Gabby" stuff was gross, but I thought the show was well paced today and I enjoyed different characters figuring out/learning what the hell is going on. Was Stefan going to tell the household staff that "oh yes, there are three women locked in the tunnels. let them out in a few hours please" as he and "Gabby" were on their way out of town? 

I too wonder why this has been done to Tyler Christopher, after Show did the same thing to Vincent Irizarry. TC is not on VI's level, but he can be a decent actor when he wants to be and has a long soap history. I always liked Nikolas, so I was happy to see him when he showed up here, but I don't see how there's any coming back from what Stefan's been doing the past few weeks.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Paul has been honest from the get-go?  No, he hasn’t.  I don’t recall Will blackmailing paul’s mother being brought up at any point.  I’m sure Paul can remind him of that.  And how Paul and Will really didn’t like each other after that.  Wasn’t there a punch being thrown involved in that, too?  Paul hasn’t been honest.  No one has.

The way the story is going now is so boring.  There’s no kind of conflict.  I guess Ron was like, “let’s put Will and Paul together and have them rolling around in bed most of the time so I can enjoy them being shirtless.  There doesn’t need to be a story.”

I like Horita, but, there is no push and pull between them.. I wish that Sherry was writing them. She knows how to do that expertly.. Early Steve/ Kayla was her writing that others built upon, after she left the show.  She even planted the seed of Jack, as Billy, in their story, even before he came on the scene.   I don't see any conflict between Horita.. Paul is a bit too saintly. The show took away his edge..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

I know I'm going to get yelled at but I personally like the Gabby alter.  She's everything Abby is too afraid to be because she has to stay this perfect blue blood, wholesome Midwestern Horton. 

I like Gabby too...for exactly the reason(s) you mentioned...and IMO, no one should be yelling at you for stating your opinion. Unlike other forums (where trolls pounce), I've always thought PTV was a safe place to discuss unpopular opinions, and I'm betting we're not the ones who enjoy the Gabby alter. Come on out Gabby fans!

• Love 5