Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, annabel said:

well, since Julie is Doug's wife she is Claire's step-great-grandma. I don't know what Ciara and Shawn called her growing up, or what they call her now, Aunt Julie or Grandma

I'm pretty sure they don't call her what I call her.....at least not out loud.

If anything would scare Claire straight, it should be Julie saying she's right.  

Wrong!

ETA - Ciara looked like a low rent Morticia Addams today.

Edited by boes
  • Love 5

So no one thinks it was weirdly icky, that Stefan was naked during the entire encounter with Chad?  I am not a guy, but I am thinking first thing he would do is pull some pants on.  Instead, we get Chad pounding on him, nekkid, and then later pounding on him again, nekkid.

And why is that?  Stefan is way more muscular than Chad.  Why did he let him just pound on him?  He should have put up some defense.  Probably cause he didn't have any clothes on!

• Love 6

I didn't think it was a huge deal. Chad letting him get dressed before fighting him would have been a little too weird. I'm guessing the fact that he was naked probably gave Chad the upper hand. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of those kicks on the ground were aimed at his crotch.

I thought Billy Flynn totally nailed those scenes. I don't normally find huffing and puffing an effective acting technique, but you could see his face getting red and his eyes jumping out of his skull and I completely believed what was happening and I think his co-stars fed off that energy. I really haven't been liking Chad much lately because Billy always seems to be strutting or rubbing his chin or stammering. His ticks have gotten under my skin...but then he goes and sells a scene like this. Good job. I totally believed that Chad completely lost it and went animalistic on him.

...the thing is, I'm not sure how we were supposed to view the scene. It definitely felt strange, from a soap standpoint. Who are we supposed to be rooting for? Chad beating the ever-loving shit out of a guy is not exactly a happy thing, even if it happens to be Stefan, a pretty stupid character. But then, Stefan just raped Abigail so it is deserved. But then he's being all noble, whispering to Abigail to run, which she does, as though Chad is some total maniac Stefan has to defend her from. Was this moment supposed to be Chad's Fall From Grace? I couldn't tell if this was really some big plot point that would forever alter his life in a negative way, or just a heroic moment of saving his wife from a rapist. It really felt more like the former...kind of like Hope shooting Stefano. It was very brutal coming frim Chad. Then again, that makes sense given Abigail's history with EJ. Actually seeing her in bed with another brother of his would have totally triggered this reaction.

Why does the show make it so difficult for us to enjoy seeing the heroes conquer the villains?

Gabby getting beaten up was terribly choreographed and generally stupid. We already saw this stuff when Hope was locked up. Is Hattie going to befriend her now too? Ugh. At least they made a call back to Raines. I liked him.

It was especially strange to see such sweet scenes between Will and Sonny intercut with the dramatic stuff about Abigail. Unlike some of the rest of you, I actually thought Sonny and Will's moments together felt pretty decent. Freddie still isn't acting all that well, but I didn't hate them together. Maybe we will get lucky and their eventual inevitable reunion in a few months time won't be the worst thing ever. All I ask is that Chandler find a different rhythm once will gets his memories back so that we actually feel like this is the same character he played years ago, and Freddie try to calm down a little bit and add some subtlety to his line readings. All Sonny ever does is stand and talk. It shouldn't be too difficult to try and make what he says sound genuine.

I passionately hate what Vivian is wearing. The three brooches on that ugly plain black grandma zippered up top? This is the first time I felt like wardrobe didn't give a crap how Louise looked.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I wasn't expecting the Raines g/f twist. Heard Sheila (T-Boz) was set for an appearance and thought she was going to be the one to beat down Gabi.

Me, too. However, I think maybe she'll help? Who knows at this point.

Chad saying Stefan raped Abby was ... correct but for the wrong reasons? He thinks it's because she's brainwashed. He doesn't know about the DID yet, right?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

Me, too. However, I think maybe she'll help? Who knows at this point.

Chad saying Stefan raped Abby was ... correct but for the wrong reasons? He thinks it's because she's brainwashed. He doesn't know about the DID yet, right?

No, he doesn't, and that's going to devastate him even more.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, bannana said:

So no one thinks it was weirdly icky, that Stefan was naked during the entire encounter with Chad?  I am not a guy, but I am thinking first thing he would do is pull some pants on.  Instead, we get Chad pounding on him, nekkid, and then later pounding on him again, nekkid.

And why is that?  Stefan is way more muscular than Chad.  Why did he let him just pound on him?  He should have put up some defense.  Probably cause he didn't have any clothes on!

I thought Stefan let Chad beat on him at first to buy time so Gabigail could get away. I thought I heard Stefan tell Gabigail to run. I figured he was just too injured to do anything once Chad came back to continue the beating.

• Love 1

Brady has been nothing but honorable?  Really, Maggie?  Please.

I thought that Tripp was going to keep Wyatt's phone message hidden from Ciara, but no.

Does Eli really think those nachos would be the right thing to serve to a pregnant woman?

Victor favors Theresa over Eve?

Why didn't Wyatt go look for Ciara at the last place he saw her at?

• Love 2

Marlena/vivian/Kate is the best part...spin then off into their own show.  About time the show used Vivian properly.

I hope Jennifer roughs up Stefan when she finds out what he did to Abby.  We all know Jennifer is first and will fight when someone is threatening her and her kids.  Sadly, a good writer isn't running the show because given that she was taped by Lawrence, she should be even more enraged at Stefan and even at Vivian for bringing him to town.  I still recall the verbal smackdown jennifer gave vivian years ago and brought up what Lawrence did.

That's all I have.

• Love 2

Does anyone else want Lani and Eli to be a couple?  I thought they had some chemistry today, and I'd be happy if they become a couple and get to raise their baby together, assuming Lani doesn't miscarriage. 

I also like Tripp.  They need to figure out what to do with him, because neither Ciara or Claire is good enough for him.  

Julie should lose her liquour license for leaving drinks for someone else unattended on the table of a complete stranger!  And, who ended up drinking the spiked drink?  Lucas? Or Brady?

I hate that I like them together, but I do like the chemistry between Eve and Brady.   Lucas and Chloe I'm not sure about yet. But they're better than Lucas and Adrienne.

So am I remembering wrongly, or did I not see a scene back in the beginning of this Chloe mystery when Miquel made a phone call to Kate.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, shafted said:

I thought Stefan let Chad beat on him at first to buy time so Gabigail could get away. I thought I heard Stefan tell Gabigail to run. I figured he was just too injured to do anything once Chad came back to continue the beating.

Again, not a guy, but a better strategy would be to immediately jump out of bed, and be proactive in the situation, like, put your pants on and be ready for the fight.  Instead he just sat there like a lump in bed.  Maybe he has DID too.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Again, not a guy, but a better strategy would be to immediately jump out of bed, and be proactive in the situation, like, put your pants on and be ready for the fight.  Instead he just sat there like a lump in bed.  Maybe he has DID too.

Maybe Stefan-with-an-O! has a bad case of the Gomer piles.

Or maybe he's forgotten how to get dressed without Vivian helping.  He doesn't seem that bright....

Edited by boes
Speeling
  • Love 6

Nachos aren't the best food choice - maybe something simple. There was a girl on the train the other day who was having cheese Doritos or other chips along with some orangey Starbucks drink - at 7 am. I was nauseous.

Awww, Wyatt, realizing he had lost his phone. Too bad it wasn't Bella's IT department that found evidence of hacking.

Tripp deserves better than Claire and Ciara.

No, Julie, you should not be leaving drinks unattended. There are dudes who will put Rohypnol in to some drinks - or other drug.

• Love 4

Not only did Julie leave the drinks unattended, but there was no reason for her to bring them to Miguel in the first place! I really hope Brady got the spiked drink instead of Lucas.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe Stefan-with-an-O! has a bad case of the Gomer piles.

Or maybe he's forgotten how to get dressed without Vivian helping.  He doesn't seem that bright....

LMAO!!!

• Love 1

I dunno why they bothered to tell this stupid story about Claire scheming to win the magazine contest if they were going to unravel it so quickly.  And again, I don't care about Claire, but everybody dumping on her in this episode over, again, a juvenile scheme to win a magazine contest, felt OTT to prop Ciara/Tripp.

On the flip side, they got me with the fake-out re: Brady being drugged instead of Lucas.  And I'm a little curious where this Chloe story is going.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno why they bothered to tell this stupid story about Claire scheming to win the magazine contest if they were going to unravel it so quickly.  And again, I don't care about Claire, but everybody dumping on her in this episode over, again, a juvenile scheme to win a magazine contest, felt OTT to prop Ciara/Tripp.

Making Claire into the bad guy is totally being done to prop up Ciara because if Ciara was half as wonderful as we are being told she is, shouldn't she survive on her own?  Why does Claire have to destroyed in order for Ciara to win?  

I always enjoy seeing Steve and Kayla, even if they spend their time talking about other characters.

• Love 2

I liked the fake-out with Lucas, and it actually being Brady who was drugged. Though I pretty much expected it, otherwise there was no point in serving them both the Club Sodas yesterday.

I'm also curious about what going to happen with Chloe. It must be related the the Mexico mob guy that threatened Theresa, especially since Victor brought it up the other day. 

Still mostly don't care about Claire & Ciara, although Claire did have a point about being alone.  I still don't like when they compare Rafe's "cheating" on Hope, with Claire's rigging the contest.  

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Making Claire into the bad guy is totally being done to prop up Ciara because if Ciara was half as wonderful as we are being told she is, shouldn't she survive on her own?  Why does Claire have to destroyed in order for Ciara to win?  

I always enjoy seeing Steve and Kayla, even if they spend their time talking about other characters.

After yesterday's show, I think it's the actress playing Ciara that's the biggest part of the problem.  She's seemingly unable to deliver a line without sneering and she seems to have mixed up shouting her lines with nuanced delivery.  She should be more of a sympathetic character considering the storyline but she's more like a puppet version of Julie.  Both she and Claire are immature and conniving but Ciara annoys me far more because of her eternal sneer and her insistence that nobody but nobody has ever suffered like she has. And her tough girl attitude, complete with fashion accessories is just so ridiculous.

The Face of Bella is one big ass. 

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

Did the Mexican drug lord and his minion think that by sending Lucas to the hospital (even though it's Brady who drank the spiked drink), Chloe would immediately decide to go to Mexico?

I don't care about the whole Bella contest, whether it involves Claire/Ciara/Tripp/Wyatt, or Brady/Eve.  Of all of them, Eve and Tripp are the only decent people, and both of them deserve better significant others.

Claire's not ambitious?  You don't know her at all, do you, Eve?

I actually liked that song Chloe and Lucas were dancing to.

I'm glad to hear that Parker is back with Chloe and not living with his grandparents in New York.

• Love 3
On 4/25/2018 at 5:22 PM, Silver Raven said:

Victor favors Theresa over Eve?

I do think Victor prefers Theresa because I think he was impressed by the lengths she was willing to go to protect Brady and Tate from the Mexican drug lord who was obsessed with her.   And Victor did tell Theresa to "Hurry home" or words to that affect.

47 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Did the Mexican drug lord and his minion think that by sending Lucas to the hospital (even though it's Brady who drank the spiked drink), Chloe would immediately decide to go to Mexico?

This is pure speculation but maybe the Mexican drug lord was always after Brady to punish Theresa somehow and is feigning an interest in Chloe?

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I think the idea was to make Chloe think Lucas fell off the wagon - which Eve did think re: Brady - and thus would dump him freeing her up to head to Mexico.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, boes said:

After yesterday's show, I think it's the actress playing Ciara that's the biggest part of the problem.

I think it's both her and the Claire actress. Neither of them are capable of any subtlety or nuance and they both have really annoying tics that ruin the intention of the scenes. With Ciara it's the sneering and with Claire it's either just the fact that she comes off smug or that she moves her face way too much that it's distracting.

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I actually liked that song Chloe and Lucas were dancing to.

Me too! I was surprised. I'd like to know what it was.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

My DVR cut out the last few minutes.

Thought that the Claire winning story would have lasted longer - at least until the cover shoot. Or til the magazine came out.

Both her and Ciara don’t deserve to win. Tripp, Eve may be too old for you but she is the best of the lot. Wyatt, you are an idiot thinking that rigging the contest will win Ciara’s cold heart.

Nice fake out with Lucas getting sick -a hot room will do that to you.

• Love 6

So I guess that roaring back into town will a total chip on your shoulder, acting like a spoiled brat to all around you, leaving a trail of verbal and emotional destruction in your wake, lying to your own mother for weeks and siding with the very guy who hurt her both before and after it was publicly known, entering a contest against your niece/supposed BFF just to hurt her instead of the man you should be wanting to hurt, and then steamrolling her completely once you find out the truth about said contest gets you rewarded with a boyfriend, huh?  Good Lord.  I like Ron and his writing a whole lot more than the past writers, but his choice to basically reward Ciara for the behavior she's demonstrated over these past few months rather than rightly punish her for it is bewildering, baffling, and borderline disgusting.

Seriously.  Even with Claire's recent behavior, she has still been a much better person than Ciara.  Yet she gets crapped on for telling a truth that needed to be told, no matter how anyone slices it, and is, for some reason, losing everyone around her when she has done nothing to deserve it.  And hey, at least when she told the big secret, she realized how much she hurt Hope and apologized to her for it, even though, as her grandmother told her, there was no need to apologize.  Do any of you see Ciara apologizing for blowing up Brady and Eve, however unintentionally?  Assuming she's not too self-centered to find out the misunderstanding she caused between them, of course?  No.  I don't, either.  And that's why I will always be Team Claire, and never Team Ciara.

Edited by Prin Holmes
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I do think Victor prefers Theresa because I think he was impressed by the lengths she was willing to go to protect Brady and Tate from the Mexican drug lord who was obsessed with her.   And Victor did tell Theresa to "Hurry home" or words to that affect.

This is pure speculation but maybe the Mexican drug lord was always after Brady to punish Theresa somehow and is feigning an interest in Chloe?

When this originally started I actually thought that Theresa may have been behind the admirer.  My thinking was that she was reaching out to Chloe to get her in close proximity as a way to get a message/rescue plan in place to either Brady or Eve.  Since Chloe is both close with Eve and Brady, she could use her cover as a singer without raising suspicion.

Hell, that still could be the plan. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Why does Claire have to destroyed in order for Ciara to win?  

How does Ciara confronting a liar equate to destruction?  Claire is doing a fine job of destroying her credibility all on her own. 

• Love 6

It's so strange hearing Maggie rag on Theresa when she was practically her guidance counsellor back during her redemption arc. Maggie even almost shed tears when Victor continuously called her names. She encouraged her fashion dream from Day One too (that being the day the show decided Theresa even had dreams). Abrupt shift there.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's so strange hearing Maggie rag on Theresa when she was practically her guidance counsellor back during her redemption arc. Maggie even almost shed tears when Victor continuously called her names. She encouraged her fashion dream from Day One too (that being the day the show decided Theresa even had dreams). Abrupt shift there.

I think a lot of Maggie's animosity stems from watching Tate and Brady suffer from Theresa's absence, especially Tate. and it might also be anger at feeling like she was fooled by Theresa's pretend redemption. Only Victor, Kim and Shane know that Theresa was faking using drugs again--everyone else thinks she was using again.

• Love 3

That's totally reasonable... but they never showed us that.  I know this gripe keeps coming up, but I'll say it again - once a character leaves the show they're rarely mentioned. I would have loved a mini arc of Maggie processing her feelings about Theresa's vanishing act. I guess we're gettig one now, just like how Lucas only truly mourned Will once Massey was confirmed to return. I can suspend plenty of disbelief with soaps but the "we won't mention them unless they're returning soon" trope annoys me to no end.

At least with Nicole we've heard about Eric having to work through his feeling a couple of times. And Sami has been a part of the narrative even without appearing. So....progress?

Now, do I even need to point out the hypocrisy of Maggie condemning Theresa for being an addict and neglecting her son while simultaneously patting Brady on the back after he's spent months doing the same thing in plain view? Nope. Didn't think so.

Chad and Abby haven't been in the same room as Thomas in months either. Poor tykes.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Criminal Stefan get medical treatment immediately, but innocent Gabi is still lying on the prison floor beaten to the point of death thanks to Stefan.

They found her, they called Rafe and he took off.

• Love 3

Today's episode did have some great scenes between Chad and Jenn, especially when Jenn walked into the interrogation room and Chad just started crying and Jenn just pulled him into a hug--well done by both actors.

I laughed outloud when "Gabigail" tried to convince Steve she was Stephan's nurse--the chick didn't even try and use a different voice--and then she had that great moment of shoving Steve and running for the elevator, but then she paused for the elevator to actually arrive and for Hope to step out and see "Gabby" in all of hr wigged glory.  Next time, take the stairs :):)

I realize that I really don't like Chloe--she's very full of herself and I question why Lucas is interested in someone who is so superficial and bland.  I'm kind of glad that she's been kidnapped--maybe she'll be off screen for awhile :)

• Love 8
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I realize that I really don't like Chloe--she's very full of herself and I question why Lucas is interested in someone who is so superficial and bland.

I really don't see what about today made Chloe come off as full of herself, superficial, or bland.  As soon as Miguel threatened her, she knew right away that he had spiked Brady and was immediately concerned for him.   She also tried to keep Eve safe from him while simultaneously encouraging her to hear Brady's side of what happened.  She was also very much torn up about abandoning Lucas and Parker.  Doesn't sound like someone very full of herself to me.

Edited by Prin Holmes
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, Prin Holmes said:

I really don't see what about today made Chloe come off as full of herself, superficial, or bland.  As soon as Miguel threatened her, she knew right away that he had spiked Brady and was immediately concerned for him.   She also tried to keep Eve safe from him while simultaneously encouraging her to hear Brady's side of what happened.  She was also very much torn up about abandoning Lucas and Parker.  Doesn't sound like someone very full of herself to me.

I like Chloe. She isn’t a dumb character and seems to care about everyone. Except, maybe Julie. Julie is written as a harpy    now so that isn’t any great loss. Also, she’s beautiful. Yes, I’m that shallow. LOL!!!!

• Love 5

Maybe this will be a decent storyline for Chloe. Over the years, she has shown that she has a decent heart and has potential. Just needs something better to be involved with. Maybe this Mexican storyline will be a good one.

Slowly the Gabigail pieces are starting to come together. Yeah, Gabby, be by Stefan. Uncle Steve couldn't smell you? Nice that you ran in to Hope. I can't believe how elevators work on the show. Not very often when one just opens for me and voila, someone I don't want to see.

Enjoyed Chad and Jennifer. He is still a good guy.

Hopefully when Kayla runs the tox screen and Brady is shown to have been slipped a drug, that Eve will at least look at him. In his eyes, he is trying, but it'll take a while for his actions to match his talk.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I laughed outloud when "Gabigail" tried to convince Steve she was Stephan's nurse--the chick didn't even try and use a different voice--and then she had that great moment of shoving Steve and running for the elevator, but then she paused for the elevator to actually arrive and for Hope to step out and see "Gabby" in all of hr wigged glory.  Next time, take the stairs :):)

I thought the same things, especially about the elevator. I guess Gabby isn't any smarter than Abby... 

• Love 4

Haven't watched Days in quite a while. It figures that the first time I tune in  after a long break it's at the moment when Chad flashbacks to when Abigail is in bed with another man. I'm afraid to ask, but what's up with her?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

To all of the pro-Chloe comments, yes she seems like a nice person who genuinely cares about her friends, but she's just so bland about the caring and the worry.  Her voice inflection didn't change an iota, even when Miguel pulled a gun on her.  And just in general, she seems to expect everyone to be interested in everything she's doing--I loved it when Julie walked away from her when she started to talk about how wonderful Lucas is to her.  Maybe Eve wants to hear the gross details, but that doesn't mean that everyone else wants to know either.  I just don't find Chloe interesting but maybe this storyline will change things--fingers crossed "):)

• Love 7
2 hours ago, bantering said:

Haven't watched Days in quite a while. It figures that the first time I tune in  after a long break it's at the moment when Chad flashbacks to when Abigail is in bed with another man. I'm afraid to ask, but what's up with her?

Welcome back!

The other man is Stefan O, the ret-conned son of Stefano and Vivian Alamain.  Vivian and Stefan arrived in Salem over the New Year holiday and proceeded to take over the Dimera company and the mansion.  Stefan instantly became obsessed with Abigail.  Abigail hates him.  So why were they in bed together?  Keep reading.  ?

After a few weeks, Andre ended up dead.  This was after he stole Gabi's company from her.  Gabi was charged with murder because a dark-haired woman who looked like her was seen on video surveillance.   Gabi is now in prison, because "Abby" testified that Gabi confessed to murdering Andre.

Turns out, the dark-haired woman was Abigail, who is now suffering from DID (aka multiple personalities), with one personality named Gabby. Another personality is "Dr. Laura" and she is the one who testified against Gabi.  

The DID happened after Abigail killed her bestie, Andre, (so we think anyway) and the personalities are protecting her from the memory/knowledge of her crime.  

Stefan and Gabby have fallen "in love" and Chad found them in bed and beat Stefan in a fit of rage.  Chad doesn't know Abigail has DID, so thinks Stefan has brainwashed her. 

Abigail doesn't know she has DID either, but knows something is wrong, as she keeps missing time and having no memory of how she got to certain places. She also was fighting to "re-emerge" when Stefan and Gabby were getting "romantic" and Stefan managed to force Abigail back and Gabby "returned".

It's all twisted and sick and gross, and Stefan is quickly becoming the lamest, most pathetic Dimera character ever. At least, IMHO.  ?

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 7

I came back to this show recently after having quit back in 2000-2001ish (still debating if I want to stick around now)?  As much as people complain about characters stating the obvious about their familial connections on this show, it really does help when you have no idea how certain people are related.  Especially when you're too lazy to do a google search.  I'm still trying to figure out who Claire, Ciara and Tripp are related to.  I know that Claire has to be related to Belle (or Sami) since she called Brady her uncle, but how is Victor her great grandfather?  I know that Tripp's dad is Steve.  When did John get another son?  Apparently, Julie is related to Eli.  Who are his parents? I guess, I'll keep watching for now so this great mystery can eventually be solved because again...lazy.

Speaking of Claire, I like her, but it seems like quite a few people don't?  Granted, I don't know any of her history besides breaking up Hope and Rafe's wedding so maybe she murdered a homeless guy in the past. I don't know.  She's extremely self centered, but I'd take that any day over Ciara's constant need for validation.  The girl isn't ugly by any means, but she constantly needs Tripp to tell her how beautiful she is (inside and out, bleh).  I hope Wyatt sticks around so he can scheme with Claire.  I chuckled when Claire called Wyatt an idiot for using his birthday as a password and he seemed really offended by it.

It's kinda nice coming back to the show when you don't know all the details. I like Brady and Eve together because I've never seen Theresa or from what I gather, anyone else from the long list of great loves of Brady's life except for Chloe.  I can enjoy the DID story because I have no investment in Chad and Abby as a couple having missed their love story.  I only want Will and Sonny together so that Paul (the only one I do like in this triangle) can find someone better than those two.  I just like to watch everyone crash and burn.   No one is acting out of character for me because I don't know how they should be acting in the first place.  It's great! 

• Love 4

Welcome back to Days, Mecca.  I was newly back to the show in 2014, after not watching since around the early 90's.  So I know what it's like to see all these characters and only know a handful of them. 

Claire:  Shawn Douglas and Belle's daughter, therefore, Hope and Bo (who's now dead) and Marlena and John's granddaughter.  Brady is her uncle, due to his being a step-brother to Belle. And Victor her great-grandfather, as he is Bo's real father.  Ciara is her aunt.

Ciara:  Hope and Bo's daughter. So Victor's granddaughter.  Also, Shawn and Caroline Brady's granddaughter. Shawn is dead (see below).  Caroline is "in California" visiting Kimberley.

Tripp:  Steve's son, with a woman named Ava Vatali.  She caused Shawn Brady's plane crash death, back when I wasn't watching, but you may have been.

Paul:  John's ret-conned son, via a ret-conned affair with a Japanese woman, who's name I can't remember. She was in Salem for a while when Paul first arrived, but was written out of the show.

Eli:   Julie's ret-conned grandson, from the relationship between Julie's son David and Valerie Grant.  David died in a plane  car crash, off screen, just as Val and Eli showed up.  Eli never met his father, David.

Edited by buffynut
change plane to car
  • Love 2