Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

She made a bitchy joke which I thought was funny. If anyone deserves some bitchiness it's Page Six. I don't even get why suddenly she did something awful. I mean, at all. I didn't even think they did anything awful, just bitchy and kind of stupid.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

She made a bitchy joke which I thought was funny. 

Sounds more like masturbatory ass-kissing to me, than a joke:

"@pagesix since you asked, I’m hiring additional thick skinned assistants who can handle pressure, a serious business woman & an opportunity to rival a business school education. If you know anyone, let us know. We’re expanding our team by the minute as the brand expands.”

I don't even get why suddenly she did something awful.

It's not awful -- bringing an accused rapist on multiple family outings with  your daughter is awful -- this is just a cringeworthy example of her lack of self-control when criticized and her pathetic need to brag about herself  24/7. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

She made a bitchy joke which I thought was funny. If anyone deserves some bitchiness it's Page Six. I don't even get why suddenly she did something awful. I mean, at all. I didn't even think they did anything awful, just bitchy and kind of stupid.

Exactly.

• Love 3

Shields and Frankel are still seeing each other:

"Bethenny Frankel appears to be spending time with controversial businessman Dennis Shields once again.

After The Post published an exposé in Januaryabout Shields’ company LawCash — which bankrolls lawsuits against the city — pals of the reality star were quick to distance her from Shields. But the pair was spotted lounging by the pool together in Miami on Sunday.

Frankel insiders insist she’s single, but others said the pair have continued to be “friends with benefits” and never really split.

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/05/bethenny-frankel-appears-to-be-back-with-ex-beau-dennis-shields/

He's a Class A piece of loan-sharking shit:

"Brooklyn-based LawCash — whose CEO, Dennis Shields, reconciled with Frankel last year — and its rivals make money by advancing plaintiffs a portion of their potential proceeds and charging hefty interest fees when it’s repaid.

Court papers allege that LawCash, which boasts of having provided “thousands of clients with lawsuit funding advances,” has charged its clients interest rates as high as 124 percent. 

That’s nearly five times the 25 percent limit set by New York state, which outlaws rates any higher under the “criminal usury” law."

https://nypost.com/2018/01/02/how-firms-are-getting-rich-on-the-surest-money-grab-in-nyc/?_ga=2.102208257.1872011075.1517918692-71132197.1517918692

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, film noire said:

Shields and Frankel are still seeing each other:

"Bethenny Frankel appears to be spending time with controversial businessman Dennis Shields once again.

After The Post published an exposé in Januaryabout Shields’ company LawCash — which bankrolls lawsuits against the city — pals of the reality star were quick to distance her from Shields. But the pair was spotted lounging by the pool together in Miami on Sunday.

Frankel insiders insist she’s single, but others said the pair have continued to be “friends with benefits” and never really split.

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/05/bethenny-frankel-appears-to-be-back-with-ex-beau-dennis-shields/

He's a Class A piece of loan-sharking shit:

"Brooklyn-based LawCash — whose CEO, Dennis Shields, reconciled with Frankel last year — and its rivals make money by advancing plaintiffs a portion of their potential proceeds and charging hefty interest fees when it’s repaid.

Court papers allege that LawCash, which boasts of having provided “thousands of clients with lawsuit funding advances,” has charged its clients interest rates as high as 124 percent. 

That’s nearly five times the 25 percent limit set by New York state, which outlaws rates any higher under the “criminal usury” law."

https://nypost.com/2018/01/02/how-firms-are-getting-rich-on-the-surest-money-grab-in-nyc/?_ga=2.102208257.1872011075.1517918692-71132197.1517918692

Is the regular season done filming? LOL Typical Bethenny, she refuses to admit she is involved with a guy during filming so that she doesn't have to share her real life while she exposes the others real lives. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, page 6 started it but there was no reason for Bethenny to fire back at them, there really wasn't. Page 6 has had numerous stories about her, most much worse than this IMO, without any clap back from her yet this is when she decides to get into the mud with them?

Maybe Bethenny is sick and tired of Page Six running numerous (bullshit) stories about her and that is why she finally decided clap back. Enough is enough.

As I said, she is easy to bait when anyone dares to poke fun at her and that was what page 6 was doing. 

... but you just acknowledged that Page Six has run numerous stories worse than this one about her.  She's tolerated them without response, apparently. When she's finally had enough and makes a response, now she's suddenly "easy to bait?" It seems to me that if she was truly easy to bait she would have hit back a long time ago.

I can't say I see her response as getting in the mud and I certainly don't agree it's masturbatory ass kissing.  Page Six was needling her so she needed them back. It's just not that big a thing in my opinion. YMMV. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Maybe Bethenny is sick and tired of Page Six running numerous (bullshit) stories about her and that is why she finally decided clap back. Enough is enough.

... but you just acknowledged that Page Six has run numerous stories worse than this one about her.  She's tolerated them without response, apparently. When she's finally had enough and makes a response, now she's suddenly "easy to bait?" It seems to me that if she was truly easy to bait she would have hit back a long time ago.

I can't say I see her response as getting in the mud and I certainly don't agree it's masturbatory ass kissing.  Page Six was needling her so she needed them back. It's just not that big a thing in my opinion. YMMV. 

Yes, she is easy to bait, IMO, especially when she isn't barred by court order (divorce/on going custody issues) to keep her mouth closed. And when/where did I say she was ass kissing?

• Love 2
On 2/4/2018 at 4:03 PM, Otherkate said:

Seriously. There are plenty of young people in NYC who would line up for even a shot at this job - and for jobs like this working for far less famous people. 

And high-powered media people too. I've done it. I had no life, barely slept,  almost had an ulcer at one point and cursed my boss out to anyone who would listen. Totally worth it btw.

Real life version of "The Devil Wears Prada"....  

• Love 6

Btw, I have no doubt that Page Six was psyched to have that rebuttal from her and it probably made old Oli's whole month. That's how they roll. 

5 hours ago, film noire said:

Sounds more like masturbatory ass-kissing to me, than a joke:

Okay. 

I thought it was funny. I literally laughed at them getting that response which is exactly what they deserved.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

And when/where did I say she was ass kissing?

I said it, not you  --guess all us who don't love Frankel  'look' the same :)

LOL Typical Bethenny, she refuses to admit she is involved with a guy during filming so that she doesn't have to share her real life while she exposes the others real lives. 

eta:  Groundhog Day for dating (six more weeks of  shooting, then Dennis Shields comes back :)

She should dump him, permanently. Her toxic behavior (as far as I know) is limited to personal relationships, not her business practices (as in,  she's making money in a non-corrupt way versus that pig loansharking victims of police violence/medical malpractice/workers comp/etc). He's repulsive. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

They're replaying the Mexico trip again which is so infuriating with these b!tches! Ramona and Sonja acting like HS mean girls, never took responsibility for their behavior and planting stories in "Page 6!" I'd strangle them! Why does Tinsley even care what those 2 old drunken liars have to say? She needs more care than the 2 losers! If I were Bethenny, I would have cut them off permanently like she did with Jill who betrayed her! I was shocked she even went to Bobby's funeral! I know I wouldn't if I were at war with someone! All it did was give her more press she says she doesn't want! Hypocrite! Now I hear she's looking for a new assistant to give up her life to cater to her every whim; saying "it's M-F," but warning "that anytime" a call might come requesting help! Bethenny couldn't pay me enough to work for her! She's brutal! ;-)

On 1/28/2018 at 4:46 PM, film noire said:

She is.  And she already refused to film with Jill last season, and Bravo abided by her wishes, so we know how much power she has controlling who she films with.

Was Jill asked back???

On 1/29/2018 at 12:12 AM, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny and Jill are equally thirsty. 

They are sisters from another mother.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Jextella said:

Was Jill asked back???

No (or maybe more accurately: not yet?)   There were dueling (Page Six)  articles about her return -- Jill's surrogates saying she was sick of being taken advantage of by Bravo ("I won't be ignored,  Andy!") and then Bethenny saying Jill coming back was not in the works.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1

Bethenny was on WWHL night and said she was single and then mentioned she was in touch with someone from her past.  I got the impression it was not Dennis.  I just think she can do so much better than Dennis.  Andy was trying to match her up with the 27 year old Philadelphia Eagle bartender.

On 2/6/2018 at 8:22 AM, WireWrap said:

Yes, she is easy to bait, IMO, especially when she isn't barred by court order (divorce/on going custody issues) to keep her mouth closed. And when/where did I say she was ass kissing?

I am curious how would Page Six  get a hold of a "cease and desist" letter sent by Dennis Shields to Jason Hoppy?  The answer would not be Jason.  Bethenny loves Page Six-the more outrageous the better.

Andy said something interesting about The Post, that he gets a lot of news from them and over the holidays he was surprised at how many stories were about the Real Housewives.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I am curious how would Page Six  get a hold of a "cease and desist" letter sent by Dennis Shields to Jason Hoppy?  The answer would not be Jason.  Bethenny loves Page Six-the more outrageous the better.

ESPECIALLY when she is starting a new show (with Fredrick).  

Remember when she announced her miscarriage after she had Brynn?  JUST BEFORE SHE WAS STARTING HER TALK SHOW.  

Please.  She'd only be upset if she WASN'T in Page Six.

• Love 7

“Bethenny is having second thoughts about getting friendly with Jill Zarin again after the death of Bobby Zarin, because Jill will not stop asking Bethenny to help get her back on the Real Housewives of New York,” snitches a production insider."

https://radaronline.com/videos/bethenny-frankel-regrets-rekindling-friendship-jill-zarin/

The only way I'd be okay with Zarin back on camera would be if Bethenny offered Jill that assistant's job  --  be entertaining as hell watching Jill pick up dog poop and take photos of Bethenny's closet ; )

• Love 4
1 hour ago, film noire said:

“Bethenny is having second thoughts about getting friendly with Jill Zarin again after the death of Bobby Zarin, because Jill will not stop asking Bethenny to help get her back on the Real Housewives of New York,” snitches a production insider."

https://radaronline.com/videos/bethenny-frankel-regrets-rekindling-friendship-jill-zarin/

The only way I'd be okay with Zarin back on camera would be if Bethenny offered Jill that assistant's job  --  be entertaining as hell watching Jill pick up dog poop and take photos of Bethenny's closet ; )

Bethenny spoke of Jill on last night's aftershow and pretty much said she saw her at the funeral and stopped and visited Jill at her home.  

I have a hard time believing eve Jill would think that a wise course.  SHe has at least three friends on the show and obviously knows Andy.  Many times Radaronline just makes stuff up-like Luann not getting paid for her wedding photos because Jill released one on Instagram.  Pure fabrication.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny was on WWHL night and said she was single and then mentioned she was in touch with someone from her past.  I got the impression it was not Dennis.  I just think she can do so much better than Dennis.  Andy was trying to match her up with the 27 year old Philadelphia Eagle bartender.

There are recent photo's of her with Shields in Miami. Brynn was with them. I saw them on DailyMail. She's a liar. I don't know why she wants to pretend she's single when she's not. 

• Love 6

There are recent photo's of her with Shields in Miami. Brynn was with them. I saw them on DailyMail. She's a liar. I don't know why she wants to pretend she's single when she's not. 

You think they got married?  I hadn’t read that.

• Love 2

Y'all know what bichonblitz meant by "single."

I thought I did but if saying you’re single is being a liar then she would be married.  So no I didn’t realize that if you date someone that you aren’t officially single. And I don’t agree.  Bethenny is single.   So saying that doesn’t make her a liar.  Now, not saying you can’t find something else that’s a lie.  But single is not a lie.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm guessing the custody case? (Being single is easier than having your lover dragged into court about his presence/impact on the child). 

3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

So no I didn’t realize that if you date someone that you aren’t officially single. 

Bichon is just using the same standard Frankel uses for herself:

“I’m single and dating,” she says. “[I’m] utterly available.”

http://people.com/tv/bethenny-frankel-single-utterly-available-might-create-own-dating-app/

So if Frankel is still dating Shields, she is - by her own definition - lying about being "single". 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Y'all know what bichonblitz meant by "single."

36 minutes ago, film noire said:

Bichon is just using the same standard Frankel uses for herself:

Jeez. Thank you both for getting what I was saying! Didn't mean to ruffle feathers....

• Love 6

Or, she's dating Dennis casually and not exclusively. Regardless, no matter how much someone is dating, engaged, etc, if they aren't married, they are single. When Bethenny files her taxes, I am sure she marks single for marital status even if she's exclusively dating someone.

• Love 7

So if Frankel is still dating Shields, she is - by her own definition - lying about being "single". 

But her own definition is she can be single and dating. So she can be dating Shields and still be single. So not really lying.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, film noire said:

I don't get what the lie is? 

Single people date until they declare themselves exclusive with one person. 

• Love 9

Bethenny isn't using "single" as in not married or not in a relationship, she is using it as in "not dating anyone". So, Yes, in the context that she is using it, she is lying because she and Shields are still dating. Just like when she claimed she was "single/not dating anyone/had no man in her life" when she was dating MC but didn't want him on camera, so she lied. This is the second time she has lied about breaking up with Shields when they are still dating and both times it corresponds with the HW filming schedule. I am pretty sure we will hear they are back together when the regular season filming is over. 

• Love 3

She says she isn't dating Dennis, that's good enough for me.

For now, I'll file it under "things I could give a damn about when I run out of absolutely everything else."

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Jel said:

She says she isn't dating Dennis, that's good enough for me.

For now, I'll file it under "things I could give a damn about when I run out of absolutely everything else."

Except they were just photo'd together in Miami (I think) with Bryn in tow, so they are still dating. LOL 

• Love 3

But they aren't married so Bethenny is still single and can date anyone she pleases. Including Dennis Sheilds, which in no way means she's not still single. I'm defining "single" as not married. Since Bethenny isn't married, she's not lying about being single, because I don't even consider friends in lengthy year long relationships to be anything but single people who haven't made any official commitments. If you want to insist an unmarried woman is lying when she says she's single, I'm willing to bow out since this particular horse has been dead a while. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Except they were just photo'd together in Miami (I think) with Bryn in tow, so they are still dating. LOL 

Can't they just be friends out for an afternoon?  (Is the "I think" about the location or their relationship status?)

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Jel said:

Can't they just be friends out for an afternoon?  (Is the "I think" about the location or their relationship status?)

The location. He had his hand on her thigh, not something a male friend would do, especially in front of her daughter. She has done this before, said they were no longer dating when they were, just on the QT, so she could avoid having him filmed on the show. 

• Love 3

Bethenny isn't using "single" as in not married or not in a relationship, she is using it as in "not dating anyone". So, Yes, in the context that she is using it, she is lying because she and Shields are still dating. Just like when she claimed she was "single/not dating anyone/had no man in her life" when she was dating MC but didn't want him on camera, so she lied. This is the second time she has lied about breaking up with Shields when they are still dating and both times it corresponds with the HW filming schedule. I am pretty sure we will hear they are back together when the regular season filming is over. 

But...she literally said I'm single "and dating" but you're saying she's using it as in "not dating anyone." I'm not trying to be a jerk, I am not understanding how that can be true. She said she's single and dating.

• Love 8

She's single (as in not exclusive with anyone and not married) but she is dating people. And maybe Dennis is in the mix or maybe he isn't.

Or maybe she is secretly exclusive with Dennis, but saying she isn't for the tv show.  Like a Bizarro Luann!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny isn't using "single" as in not married or not in a relationship, she is using it as in "not dating anyone".

You are completely ignoring the fact that in her next sentence Bethenny acknowledges that she is dating. LOL

So, Yes, in the context that she is using it, she is lying because she and Shields are still dating.

The context she is using the word "single" in clearly allows for her to be dating.  Which she admits she is doing. 

I don't understand why this is  being argued about, LOL.

2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

If you want to insist an unmarried woman is lying when she says she's single, I'm willing to bow out since this particular horse has been dead a while. 

This debate is bloated, fly covered roadkill.  I'm out, too.

LOL!

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

You are completely ignoring the fact that in her next sentence Bethenny acknowledges that she is dating. LOL

The context she is using the word "single" in clearly allows for her to be dating.  Which she admits she is doing. 

I don't understand why this is  being argued about, LOL.

This debate is bloated, fly covered roadkill.  I'm out, too.

LOL!

No, I am reading it that she is ready to date, not that she is actually dating anyone. She even talked about trying out dating sites to find someone. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, I am reading it that she is ready to date, not that she is actually dating anyone. She even talked about trying out dating sites to find someone. 

Are you referring to this article in the Daily Mail from Feb 5 (which quotes extensively from an article in US that came out a few weeks ago)? 

But just weeks ago the mother-of-one revealed she was single again, explaining to UsWeekly: 'My single life is just that: utterly single,

But I have a date tomorrow, so I’m working on it!' she added. 

'It’ll go in spurts, I’ll date a lot or I don’t date at all.' the reality star explained. 

The brunette beauty revealed that she has been trying online dating as well as relying on friends to introduce her to eligible men. 

'A little online, a little [through] friends,' she told UsWeekly, adding 'But online is scary, the unknown.' 

Sounds like she is actively dating to me ... 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Are you referring to this article in the Daily Mail from Feb 5 (which quotes extensively from an article in US that came out a few weeks ago)? 

Sounds like she is actively dating to me ... 

She also said that she was no longer dating Shields, again, yet we just saw pictures of him with her/Bryn in Miami. So, IMO, this is a game she plays each season since she came back. Claim that she isn't dating "any one guy or at all" to keep the guy off camera and with Shields, she starts dating him again, publically that is, near the end of filming or after the cameras are done for the season. I think this is one line that she knows Andy will not back down from anymore, if she is dating someone during filming, then he has to be on camera.

• Love 1

It is entirely possible that Bethenny and Dennis are simply spending time together as friends.  He has his hand on her leg but that could easily just be the overly-familiar behavior of a former lover.  I mean Bryn is sitting right there.  It's not like he is feeling Beth up or something.

It is also possible they have an on-again off-again relationship.  The guy is still married after all, correct? I imagine that could throw a few kinks in things.

I just don't see Bethenny as engaging in some kind of dastardly plot to conceal her secret, ongoing relationship with Dennis. She probably kept it quiet at first because he was married, and also because she didn't want to repeat the mistake she made when she aired her whole relationship with Jason. It is possible Dennis had the good sense to refuse to be part of the show.  Whatever the reason, she eventually acknowledged they were together.  Then they apparently split up.  Now they had a couple of pics snapped of them by a pool.  Big deal, I say.  It doesn't prove they have a secret relationship.  That Bethenny is worried about hiding from Andy Cohen, LOL.

I mean really, does anyone believe that we get to know about all the personal relationships the housewives engage in?  That there aren't some things they keep private? Maybe some of the other housewives feel compelled to share certain things in order to keep their place on the show, but Bethenny doesn't need to do that to be interesting.  She has enough going on in the rest of her life to make her watchable.   And apparently Andy Cohen agrees or she would not be on the show all this time without her love life being an aspect of her storyline.

I seriously doubt Bethenny is living in fear of Andy Cohen demanding she reveal all and it is prompting her to perform the charade it has been suggested she is engaging in.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I don't get what the lie is? 

Single people date until they declare themselves exclusive with one person. 

Let me break it down for you (I'm serving breakfast cocktails for this journey, should you want them! :)

@bichonblitz  said Frankel was lying about being single -- since Frankel was seen in Miami with Shield's hand inches from Bethenny's pudenda (not a position most of us associate with  a befuddled poolside "OMG, I have no idea who DAT guy is with his hand there" -- more of a "Oh wait, I dated him for two years AND AM STILL DATING HIM").

Out of that, a rebutting of Bichon's point arose, based on "single" only equating to the opposite of being "married".

But Frankel herself does not equate "single" only with that. She clearly (in the link I provIded)  equates "single" with dating -  so Bichon was right by Frankel's own terms.

And the lie Bichon is wondering about is whether Frankel - despite her protestations -- is actually dating Shields (and therefore not, by Frankel's own stated standards, "Single"). 

NEED ANOTHER BLOODY MARY?

AVOCADO BREAKFAST TOAST?

HAND MASSAGE BEFORE WORK?

And then  @WireWrap (Ola, WW!) weighed in & suggested that Frankel (because no naif is Wirewrap) has an odd pattern of saying she's not dating Dennis when RHoNY is filming, but always seems to end up dating him as soon as filming ends.

And then the White Walkers breached the wall and all the cinnamon toast was ruined.

That clear? ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers....

You did nothing, like, uncool, @bichonblitz ; )

Another product line for Frankel:

"According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Frankel started the process to trademark the name “BrynnyGirl” to launch a kid’s clothing line.

Frankel wants to use the name to hawk everything from clothing for babies, toddlers and children, shoes, underwear, hats, swimsuits, swim trunks, sun protective clothing, rash guards for babies, baseball caps and hats and diaper covers."

The name clearly comes from Frankel’s 7-year-old daughter, Bryn, who she had with ex-husband Jason Hoppy. The two are headed back to court for a nasty custody battle with Frankel filing for full custody in December."

https://theblast.com/bethenny-frankel-kids-clothing-line-brynnygirl/

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3

It is entirely possible that Bethenny and Dennis are simply spending time together as friends.  He has his hand on her leg but that could easily just be the overly-familiar behavior of a former lover.  I mean Bryn is sitting right there.  It's not like he is feeling Beth up or something.

It is also possible they have an on-again off-again relationship.  The guy is still married after all, correct? I imagine that could throw a few kinks in things.

I just don't see Bethenny as engaging in some kind of dastardly plot to conceal her secret, ongoing relationship with Dennis. She probably kept it quiet at first because he was married, and also because she didn't want to repeat the mistake she made when she aired her whole relationship with Jason. It is possible Dennis had the good sense to refuse to be part of the show.  Whatever the reason, she eventually acknowledged they were together.  Then they apparently split up.  Now they had a couple of pics snapped of them by a pool.  Big deal, I say.  It doesn't prove they have a secret relationship.  That Bethenny is worried about hiding from Andy Cohen, LOL.

I mean really, does anyone believe that we get to know about all the personal relationships the housewives engage in?  That there aren't some things they keep private? Maybe some of the other housewives feel compelled to share certain things in order to keep their place on the show, but Bethenny doesn't need to do that to be interesting.  She has enough going on in the rest of her life to make her watchable.   And apparently Andy Cohen agrees or she would not be on the show all this time without her love life being an aspect of her storyline.

I seriously doubt Bethenny is living in fear of Andy Cohen demanding she reveal all and it is prompting her to perform the charade it has been suggested she is engaging in.

As Luann would say, Egg-zac-tu-mon.

• Love 6