Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, jaync said:

Hee. Are the garments one size fits all? There doesn't seem to be much differentiation between "girls'" and "women's" in Skinnyville.

bethenny-frankel-600x800.jpg

This picture sealed the deal.  I have no more energy for Bethany Frankel.

• Love 2

Frankel recently  said she wants to start a line of children's wear (Minigirl?) so this would be right in line with an ad campaign  for that,  @Jextella :) 

But she was just kidding! One of those mythical LOL things! (I thought the judge's take on that defence was perfect. When Frankel's lawyer tried to pass it off as joke,  the judge said "This is not a joke.  Her child is not a joke.")

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, QuinnM said:

That’s the apartment that Hoppy squatted in until the judge tossed him out.  She is gutting and renovating a new one after selling that one.  

Looks like a hospital lobby.  

6 hours ago, Jextella said:

Wow! Her kid must have large feet if her Hello Kitty slippers fit her mother. I'm sure that picture was spur of the moment kind of thing considering she purchased slippers to fit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

One that made Bryn laugh when it was taken. Just a silly, happy, funny thing she did with her mom that she will look back on one day with a smile. 

The judge is an idiot.

I agree. Didn't Bryn ask her mommy to put on her PJ's? Bryn probably loved it. I highly doubt that Bethenny had any idea that she was apparently body shaming by trying to have a light moment with her child. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

I agree. Didn't Bryn ask her mommy to put on her PJ's? Bryn probably loved it.

Sure she did.  Bryn asked Mommy to put on her Hello Kitty Pajamas.  So, Beth strips down to her g string and shimmies into the size 3Ts.  Then asks Bryn to stand on a chair to get this photo. 

Wowweee!  Sounds exactly like the kind of fun most kids want to have with their mommy.  Why didn't I think of this on all those rainy afternoons when I was looking for things to do with my kid?  And then post the pictures to Twitter so I could show everyone how cute and tiny I am?  She's ridiculous and the judge knew it. 

I'm not bagging on her about the possibility of body shaming. This is just dumb.  And like I said, unless Bryn stood on a chair to take this picture (which I doubt), I think Beth's 6' manly sleepover buddy took it.  Which is even dumber.  And kind of weird.  

bethenny-frankel-in-daughters-pajamas.pn

• Love 5

They are -- as long as you follow the Skinnygirl Diet! ( Tip # 4:  "Taste Everything, Eat Nothing." No danger in THAT approach going wrong, no siree!)

Good grief. And this warped bitch had the nerve to blast Jules for her eating habits?

...I think Beth's 6' manly sleepover buddy took it. Which is even dumber. And kind of weird.  

Well, his assault victim wasn't a child, so it's all good.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ryebread said:

Why didn't I think of this on all those rainy afternoons when I was looking for things to do with my kid?  And then post the pictures to Twitter so I could show everyone how cute and tiny I am? 

There's all sorts of SkinnyGirl approved activities you missed out on, ryebread! (See 'n Say Slut!  Don't Wake White Trash Daddy! Hungry Hungry Hippoes (Who Taste But Never Eat) and Highlights Hidden Object Game: Find Frankel's Empathy Gene. ) Bet you wasted all those important years playing Boggle and Twister ; )

I think Beth's 6' manly sleepover buddy took it.  Which is even dumber.  And kind of weird.  

So weird.  (She'd stopped dating the 'alleged' rapist by then -- so at least it wasn't him.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1
On 1/23/2018 at 6:37 AM, Higgins said:

Wow! Her kid must have large feet if her Hello Kitty slippers fit her mother. I'm sure that picture was spur of the moment kind of thing considering she purchased slippers to fit.

LOL

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I know this sounds lame but this looks a lot like the apartment she bought when married to Jason.  Is this a new place?

So apparently that is the disputed apartment--the one she and Jason squabbled over. Apologies to all.

I never thought Bethenny was body shaming with that photo. I did - and do -think she posted it for the same reason she does most things: for attention. 

I mean we ALL (ok most of us) do silly things in the privacy of our homes to entertain our friends, family- heck even our pets. But do we feel the need to publicly post pics of ourselves doing those ridiculous  things? No. 

I think Bethenny probably initially put the pjs on as a joke/to make Brynn laugh or whatever. But then she saw herself and was feeling how thin and “cute” she looked and decided to share it with the world. Without pausing first to think about how utterly ridiculous - and yea somewhat creepy - it is to be posting a picture of yourself WEARING YOUR 4 YEAR OLDS PAJAMAS. 

Her narcissism knows no bounds. In my opinion, of course. 

• Love 5

I know this sounds lame but this looks a lot like the apartment she bought when married to Jason.  Is this a new place?

I wonder what the square footage is in the old place versus the new place.  I know that she has said she will miss the wood burning fireplace that she has in the smaller apartment.  The columns in the new place are classic style as opposed to the Jetson look of that place with the grifter.  The new place hasn’t been painted yet but already you can see more wood and grey tones so it won’t be the white, marble sterile look of that old place.  But it is huge.  She hasn’t walked through the master/master bath lately but at one point she said the master bath was larger than her first apartment.  The family room is cavernous so I’ll be interested in seeing how that’s furnished.  There is a library and a glam room.  That’s new.  Every couple of weeks she does a Monday instagram on her walk through.  This week she said she was scheduled to move in a couple weeks.  I’m sure part of the reason for that is to move while they are filming.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, BBHN said:

Different strokes for different folks.

Absolutely.

Not every mother/daughter pair has the same kind of relationship. Some may be a lot closer or more playful than others. That doesn't make it weird or unsavory. Maybe that type of relationship is just a bit unfamiliar so it's confusing? I dunno.

My relationship with my mother sometimes confused people. Mom just loved horror movies and used to take me with her to see them when I was very small. I remember seeing The Exorcist with her when I was about seven. Ben (with the rats) and The Omen. Ahh, fond memories. My grandmother disapproved and many people I've told since then have been appalled my mother would do such things, but I loved it and wouldn't have wanted things any different. I'm glad she didn't have to listen to any old stick-up-her-ass judge who didn't get it. We liked what we did together even if other people clutched their pearls over it and were so sure I would be left traumatized.

Because it turns out they were all wrong. My mom knew me better than they did and no harm was done. I loved every minute of it. And it's entirely possible that Bethenny knows Bryn better than anyone else, Bryn loves every minute of playing dress up with her mom, and she isn't harmed in any way either.

It may not be someone else's idea of fun, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. 

• Love 5

I think it's weird that Bethenny sent Skinny Girl wine to Bobby's shiva because it's essentially "diet" wine.  Diet wine is something you have instead of indulging in real wine.  To me "something in place of" is not a gift.  It's a pantry staple.  Not sure if that makes sense to anyone other than me, but that's how I feel.  It's....utilitarian, not something special.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I never thought Bethenny was body shaming with that photo.

I don't think the judge did, either - iirc, the judge said (roughly) that posting the picture online was absurd and poor judgement, and (when Frankel's lawyers said it was just a joke) that it was not a joke/Bryn was not a joke. I don't think the judge cited Frankel body shaming Bryn as the issue (she might have, but I don't remember that).

Her narcissism knows no bounds. In my opinion, of course. 

I agree.  And I think the high she gets from feeding her narcissism on social media,  and the subsquent attention (praise or criticism) is as much her addiction as drugs/booze are to Kim Richards. 

She was always self-centered - even on Martha's Apprentice (where I first saw her and found her funny and engaging) -  but she's far from being that woman anymore. She's become someone always looking for any set of eyes to fill the hole within, imo.  And along the way, she turned her life into a modern day sideshow (Step right up and watch Bethenny pee on camera!  Slut shame on camera!  Film Cookie seizing on camera! There's nothing she won't do for your entertainment!) And that hunger to be seen, all the time - combined with her anger issues  - is a pretty toxic combination, imo.  One day, she won't just throw water on her sleeping ex or total strangers, she'll shove - or hit - somebody and end up in court just like Luann. And her lawyer will cite Social Media Anxiety Disorder (and the world will snicker) but it's as much her means of getting high as any needle, imo.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Absolutely.

Not every mother/daughter pair has the same kind of relationship. Some may be a lot closer or more playful than others. That doesn't make it weird or unsavory. Maybe that type of relationship is just a bit unfamiliar so it's confusing? I dunno.

My relationship with my mother sometimes confused people. Mom just loved horror movies and used to take me with her to see them when I was very small. I remember seeing The Exorcist with her when I was about seven. Ben (with the rats) and The Omen. Ahh, fond memories. My grandmother disapproved and many people I've told since then have been appalled my mother would do such things, but I loved it and wouldn't have wanted things any different. I'm glad she didn't have to listen to any old stick-up-her-ass judge who didn't get it. We liked what we did together even if other people clutched their pearls over it and were so sure I would be left traumatized.

Because it turns out they were all wrong. My mom knew me better than they did and no harm was done. I loved every minute of it. And it's entirely possible that Bethenny knows Bryn better than anyone else, Bryn loves every minute of playing dress up with her mom, and she isn't harmed in any way either.

It may not be someone else's idea of fun, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. 

People gave me crap about having my 6 yo daughter watch Alien. 

I had her watch it because at the time it was the only movie with a strong female lead who was not saved by a man at the last minute. My kid was going through a princess stage, which is fine, but she kept having the princesses rescued by the prince instead of saving themselves.

Years later she told me that Alien changed her life and attitude about strong females and she thanked me for it.

• Love 6

There's all sorts of SkinnyGirl approved activities you missed out on, ryebread! (See 'n Say Slut!  Don't Wake White Trash Daddy! Hungry Hungry Hippoes (Who Taste But Never Eat) and Highlights Hidden Object Game: Find Frankel's Empathy Gene. ) Bet you wasted all those important years playing Boggle and Twister ; )

Hah! No Fish, Dodge(meat)ball...

But then she saw herself and was feeling how thin and “cute” she looked and decided to share it with the world.

Oh, no doubt. Being able to share a toddler's wardrobe probably gave her girl wood.

Diet wine is something you have instead of indulging in real wine. 

It sounds kind of gross, and a waste of grapes. I'd rather drink less of what I enjoy instead of compromising taste in order to save a few calories.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

It's....utilitarian, not something special.

I think I get it --  sorta like you're sending a 'lesser' version instead of the special / real version  - is that in the ballpark? 

10 minutes ago, jaync said:

No Fish  

Dodge(meat)ball 

LOL! 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I think it's weird that Bethenny sent Skinny Girl wine to Bobby's shiva because it's essentially "diet" wine.  Diet wine is something you have instead of indulging in real wine.  To me "something in place of" is not a gift.  It's a pantry staple.  Not sure if that makes sense to anyone other than me, but that's how I feel.  It's....utilitarian, not something special.

I agree, Bethenny brags that she grew up in kitchens and restaurants. Her dad’s lineage came from a very well known and established Jewish deli and catering establishment . She KNOWS how to feed people sitting shiva. She knows what to do for the greater good, yet she chose to put the attention square on herself and promote product. Now apply this formula to her parenting, divorcing, reality showing, and dating. Lather rinse repeat. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I agree, Bethenny brags that she grew up in kitchens and restaurants. Her dad’s lineage came from a very well known and established Jewish deli and catering establishment . She KNOWS how to feed people sitting shiva. She knows what to do for the greater good, yet she chose to put the attention square on herself and promote product. Now apply this formula to her parenting, divorcing, reality showing, and dating. Lather rinse repeat. 

I'm not even sure that Bethenny sent it as self promotion, IMO, she sent her SG wine because it was handy, she didn't have to think about it. In other words, she put zero thought into it.

• Love 3

As she and Jill were not on good terms, she was under no obligation to send anything at all. While they were once close friends, there was obviously a lot of acrimony between them to where had she not attended the funeral, no one would find it inappropriate. There is not a hard and fast rule at Jewish funerals that if you attend, you must send a gift to the family to support the sitting shiva (and  in fact didn't several other wives attend with no mention of gifts after?). Bethenny chose to send a case of her wine. It's not an obscene gift, or inappropriate, and was actually mentioned in an article where it was being outlined what nice things had been done for the family.  Since Bethenny wasn't obligated to send anything, as she and Jill were hardly on friendly terms, and since Jill isn't complaining, I'm going to make a guess and think at worst, no one in the Zarin family was appalled or offended and that's probably what's important.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I'm not even sure that Bethenny sent it as self promotion, IMO, she sent her SG wine because it was handy, she didn't have to think about it. In other words, she put zero thought into it.

To me this makes sense. She was just lazy and did the easiest option. 

• Love 2

She shouldn’t have to put any thought into it, she knows what sitting shiva is, and what to send. Call a phenomenal caterer I am sure she knows many from her upbringing and send a platter. She knows. And in my opinion though she and Jill are not on good terms Bobby was there for her from  beginning. Respect . 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

She shouldn’t have to put any thought into it, she knows what sitting shiva is, and what to send. Call a phenomenal caterer I am sure she knows many from her upbringing and send a platter. 

Exactly how many platters of roast beef sandwiches do you need to get through shiva? You can't send along a little something to drink? That's not okay? 

I think what it boils down to is this: if Jill was happy with what Bethenny sent, that's all that matters. And it looks to me like Jill was just fine with it.  The end. 

21 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I think it's weird that Bethenny sent Skinny Girl wine to Bobby's shiva because it's essentially "diet" wine.  Diet wine is something you have instead of indulging in real wine.  To me "something in place of" is not a gift. 

I think like any business owner who deals in food or drink, she sent her own product. It happens to be lo-cal. What is she supposed to do, send someone else's wine?  

I'm betting that if Bethenny had sent a case of some other brand of wine she would be mocked for knowing her wine is crap and being ashamed of it ... because that is exactly what it would look like! Which is why you send your own product and not someone else's ... 

And about the idea she sent it "because it was handy" ... do people think she drives around town with cases of wine in her car and she just left one with Jill's doorman or something? She had to make a call, say what she wanted sent and where it was to be delivered. It probably took almost as much effort as it would have taken for her to send some other brand of wine from some random liquor store in town.

I wonder if someplace right now, a florist friend of Jill's is catching hell for sending flowers from her own stock because it was obviously just a case of self promotion. Or is a pal of Jill's with a shop that sells greeting cards getting torn a new one for not purchasing that condolence card he sent from a competitor, instead having the bad taste to pluck a sympathy card from his own shelves because it was handy?

I sort of doubt it, lol. Poor Bethey, she just can't do anything right LOL

• Love 17

I think like any business owner who deals in food or drink, she sent her own product. It happens to be lo-cal. What is she supposed to do, send someone else's wine?  

They just announced that the top 3 selling beers are all light beers.  So at this point anyone sending high calorie options should rethink their choice.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bobby was there for her from  beginning. Respect . 

Yes (that's why I suggested one possibility was sending Bobby's favorite wine instead of Bethenny's favorite wine product. Even allowing for any bad feelings with Jill, it's about showing affection and respect for Bobby Zarin - but even for shiva,  she couldn't bypass a self promoting gesture).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Poor Bethey, she just can't do anything right LOL

She cannot. She did a thing that didn't seem to offend anyone involved. They seemed more than happy, as the matter of fact. Still, she is wrong in some manner. We have zero idea how it all came about. Perhaps she asked Jill what she could use and Jill said "maybe some wine for the folks that stop by. I don't keep any". Maybe Bobby liked Bethenny's wine. One thing I can promise you is that a person who has her own wine is not going to send a different brand. Just like the folks at Newman's Own Pasta Sauce would not send Ragu for a donation or anything else. Imagine Heather giving clothing donations for some group and not giving Yummy stuff, but sending something from the new Hanes underwear line or some Levi's. Would. Not. Happen. 

• Love 13

She did a thing that didn't seem to offend anyone involved.

That's not a media standard, imo, applied to any of the housewives, whoever they are (none of the cast were offended about Luann falling into the bushes, but that didn't mean criticism of Luann falling into the bushes was unfair).

And Frankel's fellow cast members tend to kiss her ass & avoid - like the plague -- discussing her hot messes. They know they have to lick her shoes to stay employed, and (given that I think Jill is desperate to get back on the show) if Jill rolled her eyes and found it tacky, we'll never know.  (My guess is Jill was uncomfortable in being reminded - by that Skinnygirl product - of being cut out of that part of Frankel's life/RHoNY/ etc.  And even though she was cut out by her own dirty hand,  being reminded of that might have stung in the middle of grieving Bobby.)

Still, she is wrong in some manner. 

Even if that's true (and I disagree it is) Bethenny Frankel put her life on reality tv (including, in this case,  bringing a camera crew to a funeral) and that means, imo, never getting to play the "I am a victim of unfair criticism".   And she not only joined the show,  she returned to it, fully knowing what the price was -- all these women do. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Rap541 said:

As she and Jill were not on good terms, she was under no obligation to send anything at all. While they were once close friends, there was obviously a lot of acrimony between them to where had she not attended the funeral, no one would find it inappropriate. There is not a hard and fast rule at Jewish funerals that if you attend, you must send a gift to the family to support the sitting shiva (and  in fact didn't several other wives attend with no mention of gifts after?). Bethenny chose to send a case of her wine. It's not an obscene gift, or inappropriate, and was actually mentioned in an article where it was being outlined what nice things had been done for the family.  Since Bethenny wasn't obligated to send anything, as she and Jill were hardly on friendly terms, and since Jill isn't complaining, I'm going to make a guess and think at worst, no one in the Zarin family was appalled or offended and that's probably what's important.

If this is all true, then sending the Skinny Girl crap is even worse.

Jill and Beth aren't friends.  Beth isn't under obligation to send anything.  So instead of just sending nothing and quietly going to the funeral (or not), she sends a case of something with her likeness on it, even though the wife of the deceased can't stand her.  With a camera crew in tow. Bahahahaha

Because this is exactly what I'd want displayed/dispensed at my husband's funeral luncheon/wake.  Some $8.99 swill with my enemy's cartoon likeness on it. 

I don't blame Bethenny for promoting her brand every chance she gets.  But even if I liked her, I'd still think this was in very bad form.  I can't believe that Jill's well-heeled friends didn't have a giggle at the gaucheness of it all.  C'mon.  Nobody can see Jill kvetching about the tackiness of this??  Jill?

.Golden-Globes-Skinnygirl-bottles.jpg?res

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Some $8.99 swill with my enemy's cartoon likeness on it. 

Jill -- sitting shiva -- and staring not just at her nemesis,  but at the cartoon version of her nemesis - that is so goddamn funny, ryebread!

Thanks for my PTV laugh of the week :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Tou know Ramona and Sonja wish they could have sent a case of their wines!  

You know it.  Still tacky.  But at least Moaner and Jill are friends.  And Ramona's label is sophisticated enough to look like it belongs on a funeral luncheon table. 

I didn't know Sonja had a wine, too.  I'm surprised they all didn't send cases.  What a conundrum Jill would have had. 

IMG_3603.jpg

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ryebread said:

You know it.  Still tacky.  But at least Moaner and Jill are friends.  And Ramona's label is sophisticated enough to look like it belongs on a funeral luncheon table. 

I didn't know Sonja had a wine, too.  I'm surprised they all didn't send cases.  What a conundrum Jill would have had. 

IMG_3603.jpg

Ramona's wine no longer exists and I was joking about Sonja because oof the whole Tipsy Girl thong, so if she sent a case it would be another brand with Tipsy Girl labels attached like it was at the reveal party.

• Love 6

I forgot Sonja had a wine.  "Tipsy Girl".   Would it have been inappropriate for anyone to spy Skinny Girl, Tipsy Girl, and Ramona wines at poor Bobby's wake and laugh their ass off?  I mean, how could you not?

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Would it have been inappropriate for anyone to spy Skinny Girl, Tipsy Girl, and Ramona wines at poor Bobby's wake and laugh their ass off? 

ramona 2.gif

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, film noire said:

Jill -- sitting shiva -- and staring not just at her nemesis,  but at the cartoon version of her nemesis - that is so goddamn funny, ryebread!

I wouldn't worry too much about Jill having to stare at the image of her nemesis. The mirrors were likely all covered due to shiva, so Jill didn't have to see her own reflection ... because that's where her true nemesis dwells. And Jill damn well knows it, too. She brought her downfall on herself, not Bethenny. 

Really, rather than being bothered in any way, I imagine Jill was extremely gratified that Bethenny reached out to her at all. It's actually been reported that Jill wanted Bethenny at the funeral because it would've meant a lot to Bobby since he really wanted to see them make peace. So apparently Jill doesn't view Bethenny as the haunting enemy that some here seem to imagine.

And for the record, Andy Cohen has spoken out to say that it was Jill Zarin herself who invited Bravo cameras to film outside Bobby's funeral. It was not Bethenny's doing. This information has been widely reported, so I'm not sure why the decision to tape things is being blamed on Bethenny. Still.  Over a week after Andy Cohen tweeted the truth.

So can we clear this up once and for all? The camera crew. Not Bethenny's call. It was Jill's. And Andy Cohen's. Not Bethenny's. LOL

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 15

4aVXSn5.gif

Bobby was there for her from  beginning

I think Bobby, of all people, would have given the least fucks as to what Bethenny sent. He would have just been happy that she sent something.

Exactly how many platters of roast beef sandwiches do you need to get through shiva? You can't send along a little something to drink? That's not okay? 

I think what it boils down to is this: if Jill was happy with what Bethenny sent, that's all that matters. And it looks to me like Jill was just fine with it.  The end. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4351293

I'm betting that if Bethenny had sent a case of some other brand of wine she would be mocked for knowing her wine is crap and being ashamed of it ... because that is exactly what it would look like! Which is why you send your own product and not someone else's ... 

And about the idea she sent it "because it was handy" ... do people think she drives around town with cases of wine in her car and she just left one with Jill's doorman or something? She had to make a call, say what she wanted sent and where it was to be delivered. It probably took almost as much effort as it would have taken for her to send some other brand of wine from some random liquor store in town.

I wonder if someplace right now, a florist friend of Jill's is catching hell for sending flowers from her own stock because it was obviously just a case of self promotion. Or is a pal of Jill's with a shop that sells greeting cards getting torn a new one for not purchasing that condolence card he sent from a competitor, instead having the bad taste to pluck a sympathy card from his own shelves because it was handy?

I sort of doubt it, lol. Poor Bethey, she just can't do anything right LOL

latest?cb=20120825074014

They just announced that the top 3 selling beers are all light beers.  So at this point anyone sending high calorie options should rethink their choice.

But...but...Bethenny...

She cannot. She did a thing that didn't seem to offend anyone involved. They seemed more than happy, as the matter of fact. Still, she is wrong in some manner. We have zero idea how it all came about. Perhaps she asked Jill what she could use and Jill said "maybe some wine for the folks that stop by. I don't keep any". Maybe Bobby liked Bethenny's wine. One thing I can promise you is that a person who has her own wine is not going to send a different brand. Just like the folks at Newman's Own Pasta Sauce would not send Ragu for a donation or anything else. Imagine Heather giving clothing donations for some group and not giving Yummy stuff, but sending something from the new Hanes underwear line or some Levi's. Would. Not. Happen. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4445029

I wouldn't worry too much about Jill having to stare at the image of her nemesis. The mirrors were likely all covered due to shiva, so Jill didn't have to see her own reflection ... because that's where her true nemesis dwells. And Jill damn well knows it, too. She brought her downfall on herself, not Bethenny. 

Really, rather than being bothered in any way, I imagine Jill was extremely gratified that Bethenny reached out to her at all. It's actually been reported that Jill wanted Bethenny at the funeral because it would've meant a lot to Bobby since he really wanted to see them make peace. So apparently Jill doesn't view Bethenny as the haunting enemy that some here seem to imagine.

And for the record, Andy Cohen has spoken out to say that it was Jill Zarin herself who invited Bravo cameras to film outside Bobby's funeral. It was not Bethenny's doing. This information has been widely reported, so I'm not sure why the decision to tape things is being blamed on Bethenny. Still.  Over a week after Andy Cohen tweeted the truth.

So can we clear this up once and for all? The camera crew. Not Bethenny's call. It was Jill's. And Andy Cohen's. Not Bethenny's. LOL

WebbedPhysicalHagfish-max-1mb.gif

• Love 11

I don't think Bethenny thinks of her wine as a diet wine more of a choice that contains a few less calories.  No one would blush if someone sent over Diet Coke with a tray of food.  The thing is no one has to drink it.

Jill has been wanting to see Bethenny for a very long time-last season she seemed down right disappointed Bethenny would not be at Luann's wedding.  I believe Luann suggested he meet her for lunch if she wanted to see her.  I thought it was a huge step forward for Bethenny because she is usually about cutting people out of her life.  Granted Bobby is dead and she never really had a chat with him after St. John.  Further proof funerals are for the living not the dead.  Bethenny is a woman whose on father sent her packing shortly before he died and fortunately he reconsidered.  

• Love 2

Good catch. And not shocked at Jill's decision.

• Love 9
On 1/26/2018 at 10:33 AM, Rap541 said:

Yet sending a gift that the family publically praised in an article is not respectful?

What is respectful is the family praised it. Class. It does not mean they liked it. They did the right thing even if they rolled their eyes at such a tacky thing. 

19 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I assumed that it was part of filming since they are filming the current season. Did Jill reach out to them or did Andy reach out and say can we film (all) the ladies (not just Bethenny) at the service?

11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny is a woman whose on father sent her packing shortly before he died and fortunately he reconsidered.  

He sent her packing w/Bravo cameras. He saw her without cameras. Good on him. He had integrity. She has none. It is sad. 

• Love 4

It does not mean they liked it.

For all we know, they may have liked it.

I assumed that it was part of filming since they are filming the current season. Did Jill reach out to them or did Andy reach out and say can we film (all) the ladies (not just Bethenny) at the service?

At the end of the day, the ultimate decision was probably Jill's.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 10

What is respectful is the family praised it. Class. It does not mean they liked it. They did the right thing even if they rolled their eyes at such a tacky thing. 

Well I agree Jill is one shallow bitch but I personally don’t think she would start lying with Bobby not even cold in the ground.  Yeah, she’s not that bad.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, BBHN said:

For all we know, they may have liked it.

At the end of the day, the ultimate decision was probably Jill's.

They may have, they may not have, praising it is the polite and right thing to do either way. 

The ultimate decision was Jills. I just wondered if they reached out to her to film it as part of the season, or if she reached out to them first. 

4 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Well I agree Jill is one shallow bitch but I personally don’t think she would start lying with Bobby not even cold in the ground.  Yeah, she’s not that bad.

I think it was just being polite. Bobby was very polite and stayed out of the fray with the most Switzerland face he could. He remained steady even in the middle of the PP Scary Island pedicure interruption fight thing. 

• Love 3