Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)

Growing up in a home filled with raging, violent alcoholics is tough to overcome. I can't mock Bethenny for not managing to conquer every demon it left her with. I seriously doubt she goes around patting herself in the back for having done so, actually.   Rather than being amazed at herself for overcoming it all, I think she is very aware of how her childhood left her scarred.

Some may interpret that as self-loathing (or perhaps self pity), but to me it is simply self awareness.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

~yawn~

LOL  That reminded me of when Bethenny rudely yawned at Heather and when Icky Vicki yawned at Alexis.

HAS she conquered her "horrible, damaging, abusive upbringing"?  Did you SEE her talk show?  Girl's a mess.  

2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Growing up in a home filled with raging, violent alcoholics is tough to overcome. I can't mock Bethenny for not managing to conquer every demon it left her with.

Exactly.  We've all got our demons and all carry some amount of self-loathing. Something as minor as making a badly timed appointment (for example) and calling yourself a dumbass for doing so is a form of self loathing.  Minor, but definitely a form. Not problematic if it doesn't become habit, but Beth? I think the little voice in her head is like that, times ten. Or a hundred.  If we believe all she says, she grew up in a home with raging, violent alcoholics.  I would argue that her mother and father also suffered from an unhealthy level of self-loathing as well.  Tough cycle to break, we agree.  FWIW, I'm not mocking her.  Just voicing an opinion.  It's what we do.  I think her self-loathing is part of her motivation.

• Love 6
(edited)
46 minutes ago, ryebread said:

LOL  That reminded me of when Bethenny rudely yawned at Heather and when Icky Vicki yawned at Alexis.

We all had the same rude intent.  Many, many millions of folks had a really tough row to hoe coming up.  The vast majority are decent, kind people.  It's doable.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, ryebread said:

HAS she conquered her "horrible, damaging, abusive upbringing"?  Did you SEE her talk show? 

Or her show with Fredrik (aka the "snake oil salesman", as Frankel screamed at him on camera).

I agree she's motivated by self loathing, and I wonder if part of the reason she doesn't walk away from reality tv is she needs it.  The format gives her permission (under the guise of "bringing it") to be abusive,  which seems to momentarily empty her of all the rage she carries around.  She vomits fury,  and then moves on until the need to purge arises again. 

And in one way, it's a canny survival move. Without castmates as chew toys, she could end up dumping that rage on her child,  friends, or people higher up the business food chain. Better Luann than Bryn a million times over.  But it also keeps Frankel stuck, imo. She's found a job that validates her abuse (tweets praising her for behaving in ways that are cruel and out of bounds, Andy bragging about fireworks, Frankel posting highlights of the next fight coming down the pike, etc) so there's every reason in the world not to look within.  And her only source of power now seems to be the very rage that is fed/encouraged by that job.  She's not motivated by a deep sense of contentment, or a commitment to healing. Even her humour is laden down by anger. The formerly consistently self-deprecating woman (with a wry eye on the world, including herself) now turns every "joke" into a shiv from a knife. 

All to say  -- yes, I agree, Ryebread ; )   Bethenny Frankel hasn't conquered her horrible, damaging, abusive upbringing at all. She's re-enacting it for us, every time she goes off on someone on camera. Except now, she's playing Bernadette's part, as well as her own.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17

I wonder if part of the reason she doesn't walk away from reality tv is she needs it.

I think the reason she doesn't walk away from reality TV is she knows it's one of the better and more lucrative ways to market her product. Nothing to do with her "self-loathing".

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, film noire said:

Or her show with Fredik (aka the "snake oil salesman", as Frankel screamed at him on camera).

I agree she's motivated by self loathing, and I wonder if part of the reason she doesn't walk away from reality tv is she needs it.  The format gives her permission (under the guise of "bringing it") to be abusive,  which seems to momentarily empty her of all the rage she carries around.  She vomits fury,  and then moves on until the need to purge arises again. 

And in one way, it's a canny survival move. Without castmates as chew toys, she could end up dumping that rage on her child,  friends, or people higher up the business food chain. Better Luann than Bryn a million times over.  But it also keeps Frankel stuck, imo. She's found a job that validates her abuse (tweets praising her for behaving in ways that are cruel and out of bounds, Andy bragging about fireworks, Frankel posting highlights of the next fight coming down the pike, etc) so there's every reason in the world not to look within.  And her only source of power now seems to be the very rage that is fed/encouraged by that job.  She's not motivated by a deep sense of contentment, or a commitment to healing. Even her humour is laden down by anger. The formerly consistently self-deprecating woman (with a wry eye on the world, including herself) now turns every "joke" into a shiv from a knife. 

All to say  -- yes, I agree, Ryebread ; )   Bethenny Frankel hasn't conquered her "horrible damaging abusive upbringing" at all. She's re-enacting it for us, every time she goes off on someone on camera. Except now, she's playing Bernadette's part, as well as her own.

She won't leave reality TV because the majority of her fans excuse/make excuses for her horrid behavior. They validate her every move, even when she is totally in the wrong and as long as she has these loyal fans forgiving that ugly behavior, she will not change nor will she leave RTV.

• Love 6

She won't leave reality TV because the majority of her fans excuse/make excuses for her horrid behavior. They validate her every move, even when she is totally in the wrong and as long as she has these loyal fans forgiving that ugly behavior, she will not change nor will she leave RTV.

You could say the same thing about the fans of, well, any HW, on any HW show.

• Love 4

That sounds exactly like the premise of DEXTER. You know, the show about a serial killer.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They validate her every move,

As do most (all?) of the people she employs and surrounds herself with.  She comes from a place of 'Yes', alright - Yes Men and Yes Women.  

Something nice after looking at her Instagram this afternoon?  Her wardrobe game has improved 150%.  For real.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/29/2018 at 5:33 PM, zoeysmom said:

Quantifying is not the same as exact.  

Yes -- and I also take Frankel at her own word.  She has made it very clear she says exactly what she thinks -- takes great pride in not hedging -- so if she actually meant false rape accusations were a rare event, she would have said something like that. It's beyond easy to make both points:

"False rape accusations are very rare, between 2 - 5 percent at most" (etc etc)

vs

"I’ve just read many stories of women falsely accusing men of rape." (etc etc)

And again,  the big lie is that women routinely lie about rape; they do not. It does not happen. It is a very rare event. If government officials only lied 2-5 percent of the time,  only five percent of the population were cold and hungry, and every woman's child grew up to be happy and healthy 95 - 98 percent of the time, we would declare ourselves living in a heaven on earth.  And anyone promoting this lie - especially in the wake of all the work #metoo is doing -- is spreading ignorance (as - for once, thank god -- her social media fans told her in that thread).  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Or her show with Fredik (aka the "snake oil salesman", as Frankel screamed at him on camera).

All to say  -- yes, I agree, Ryebread ; )   Bethenny Frankel hasn't conquered her horrible, damaging, abusive upbringing at all. She's re-enacting it for us, every time she goes off on someone on camera. Except now, she's playing Bernadette's part, as well as her own.

It's funny, all the examples cited to show what a self loathing rage filled monster Bethenny is all have to do with how she acts on the show. Zero of them have anything to do with how she acts in real life with friends, family,  employees, and business associates.

Seems like if she was anything like the beast that is being suggested there would be stories of how she abuses everyone in her life all over the gossip rags. But there isn't.  Which makes me think her supposedly "vomiting fury" is just for the show. It's not her inner rage finding a socially acceptable outlet. It's just an act. An act that has made her the most talked about housewife ever and a very rich woman. 

I think the reality is that all of these women are basically playing characters. It's just not that serious, lol

32 minutes ago, film noire said:

Yes -- and I take Frankel at her own word.  She has made it very clear she says exactly what she thinks -- takes great pride in not hedging -- so if she actually meant false rape accusations were a rare event, she would have said something like that. It's beyond easy to make both points:

"False rape accusaitons are very rare, between 2 - 5 percent at most" (etc etc)

VS.

"I’ve just read many stories of women falsely accusing men of rape." etc etc

... anyone promoting this lie - especially in the wake of all the work #metoo is doing -- is spreading ignorance 

Seems to me that Bethenny was clearly stating exactly what she thinks, that being (1) she had just read many stories about false allegations and (2) that false allegations are damaging to the cause of women who are telling the truth.  I dont see how that is promoting a lie or spreading ignorance.   I realize some may not like Bethenny noting that false allegations get made, but the truth is that however infrequently it happens, it does happen. And when it happens it does damage the cause of women who are not lying. Pretending otherwise or demanding re-writes that make a more palatable point won't change this fact.

For that reason I don't think any re-writing of her statement is called for.  Especially not one that seems intended to combat an idea Bethenny never even expressed. She never suggested that women routinely lie and no amount of parsing her words will ever make it so.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Growing up in a home filled with raging, violent alcoholics is tough to overcome. I can't mock Bethenny for not managing to conquer every demon it left her with. I seriously doubt she goes around patting herself in the back for having done so, actually.   Rather than being amazed at herself for overcoming it all, I think she is very aware of how her childhood left her scarred.

Some may interpret that as self-loathing (or perhaps self pity), but to me it is simply self awareness.

If it's all an act, is this information to be taken as gospel?  I believe it to be true, but so do I believe what I see.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

If it's all an act, is this information to be taken as gospel?  I believe it to be true, but so do I believe what I see.

I'm not suggesting that you haven't seen what you've seen. I just doubt that the sole motivation for Bethenny's periodic outbursts is the deep seated sense of self hate and blind rage toward all living beings which has been suggested.

They all amp their shit up for the show is what I am saying.  Not that they totally fabricate an entire life history out of whole cloth.

• Love 1
(edited)
47 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't think Frankel is lying about Bernadette's abuse, faking it for the cameras or playing a character (that would be beyond creepy, imo -- she did that to Luann for kicks and giggles and ratings? Savaged Fredrik for the cheap seats? That's cold and crazy, not self loathing or lacking any self awareness or being lost in a narc rage).   I think she's converted a deep, genuine wound into a  weapon she wields against the world, and has found the one place (outside a woman's prison*) where she's encouraged to behave like a bully.

*paging the countess!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, film noire said:

I don't think Frankel is lying about Bernadette's abuse, faking it for the cameras or playing a character (that would be beyond creepy, imo -- she did that to Luann for kicks and giggles and ratings? Savaged Fredrik for the cheap seats? That's cold and crazy, not self loathing or lacking any self awareness or being lost in a narc rage). 

That's not cold and crazy. It's just reality tv. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It's funny, all the examples cited to show what a self loathing rage filled monster Bethenny is all have to do with how she acts on the show. Zero of them have anything to do with how she acts in real life with friends, family,  employees, and business associates.

Not true. I said that my opinion that she self-loathes (more than what might be considered normal) mainly comes from watching her talk show.  She'd be the first to tell you, that what we saw on that program was real.  She talked so much about the miserableness of her life, past and present, that her guests could hardly get a word in edgewise.  Also, her choice in men might show that she's got some self-loathing going on.

And then there's this...another example from her real life twitter account.  Gurl, why you gotta hate yourself so much?

bethenny-frankel-600x800.jpg?w=450&w=800

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ryebread said:

Not true. I said that my opinion that she self-loathes (more than what might be considered normal) mainly comes from watching her talk show.  She'd be the first to tell you, that what we saw on that program was real.  She talked so much about the miserableness of her life, past and present, that her guests could hardly get a word in edgewise.  Also, her choice in men might show that she's got some self-loathing going on.

And then there's this...another example from her real life twitter account.  Gurl, why you gotta hate yourself so much?

Also, if you think she has npd (as I do), she likely struggles with deep feelings of shame that make her mask of bravado necessary.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, ryebread said:

My understanding is that Bryn asked Bethenny to put on her PJ's and the taking of the above picture was a fun moment between mother and daughter.  How the photo could possibly suggest self hatred completely escapes me.

In regard to the supposed evidence of Beth's self loathing which I referenced in my post, I was specifically quoting someone else, not you. It was their list of examples I was commenting upon, not anything you said. I myself never watched Beth's show so I have no idea what she said, didn't say, or what she might have revealed about herself so I can't address anyone else's subjective opinion of it.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

My understanding is that Bryn asked Bethenny to put on her PJ's and the taking of the above picture was a fun moment between mother and daughter.  How the photo could possibly suggest self hatred completely escapes me.

In regard to the supposed evidence of Beth's self loathing which I referenced in my post, I was specifically quoting someone else, not you. It was their list of examples I was commenting upon, not anything you said. I myself never watched Beth's show so I have no idea what she said, didn't say, or what she might have revealed about herself so I can't address anyone else's subjective opinion of it.

If you ever get a chance, watch it on youtube, it is an eye opener of who Bethenny is, that is, in addition to what we see on the HW show (past and current). The woman could never let any guest finish a story/explanation without her cutting them off and making their story all about her/her life, which is a big reason she failed as a talk show host. She is, IMO, most comfortable when the spotlight is on her and only her.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If you ever get a chance, watch it on youtube, it is an eye opener of who Bethenny is, that is, in addition to what we see on the HW show (past and current)

What could YouTube have on this.  It was an instagram post.  Did Bethenny set something up on YouTube or is this just a bunch of people doing click bait on Bethenny’s big blunder?  If it’s click bait I’m not interested it going to go see it.

• Love 2
(edited)

No, I think while Celia was referencing the 5 year old photo that's been dragged up again, Wirewrap is referring to youtube videos of Bethenny's old talk show that wasn't very good. 

eta - I've never bothered watching it because talk shows are universally boring to me unless someone is about to reveal paternity dramatically.

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

My understanding is that Bryn asked Bethenny to put on her PJ's and the taking of the above picture was a fun moment between mother and daughter. 

After she stripped down and put on the pajamas to Bryn's peals of laughter, she asked Bryn to jump up on a chair and snap the picture.   And then hurried to share this masterpiece with her eleventy billion followers.  Just doesn't ring true. 

How the photo could possibly suggest self hatred completely escapes me.

Unhealthy self image + bulimia + narcissism = self hatred

• Love 6

After she stripped down and put on the pajamas to Bryn's peals of laughter, she asked Bryn to jump up on a chair and snap the picture.   And then hurried to share this masterpiece with her eleventy billion followers

So, it's not the sort of thing I would post... but mostly because of this sort of reaction.

I hate to think what people would think of my scifi con costume for the Hunger Games - me dressed up as Katniss Everdeen except I am literally twice her size, and helpfully holding a sign saying "Fatniss! Tribute for the Not Hungry Games" :)

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

What could YouTube have on this.  

Wirewrap was answering the bolded part of the post:

anything you said. I myself never watched Beth's show so I have no idea what she said, didn't say, or what she might have revealed about herself so I can't address anyone else's subjective opinion of it.

After she stripped down and put on the pajamas to Bryn's peals of laughter, she asked Bryn to jump up on a chair and snap the picture.   And then hurried to share this masterpiece with her eleventy billion followers. 

LOL (or maybe  wee, laughing Bryn was in her mother's heels -- about ten inches high or so -- and that's why the camera angle is that of an adult, @ryebread? ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, ryebread said:

After she stripped down and put on the pajamas to Bryn's peals of laughter, she asked Bryn to jump up on a chair and snap the picture.   And then hurried to share this masterpiece with her eleventy billion followers.  Just doesn't ring true.

When was it established that Beth had Bryn jump on a chair to photograph her? I took that whole thing as a bit of snark we engaged in, but not literally true. I'm not sure what difference it makes who took the picture either way, so there's that. 

I guess I just can't get worked up about her posting photo # 987,673,923 of herself. We are talking about someone who pissed on camera not once, but twice. At this point I am surprised the stuff she does even registers with people, lol.  She's a hopeless attention whore.  That's just the way it is. I expect nothing else and it's all water off a duck's back to me. My capacity to be surprised, shocked, or offended by any of the Ho-wives was maxed out a YEARS AGO.

25 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Unhealthy self image + bulimia + narcissism = self hatred

Opinion + guess + amateur diagnosis =  ???? Lol I don't know what it equals but I can't agree that Bethenny hates herself. I guess we will just have to agreed to disagree.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

What could YouTube have on this.  It was an instagram post.  Did Bethenny set something up on YouTube or is this just a bunch of people doing click bait on Bethenny’s big blunder?  If it’s click bait I’m not interested it going to go see it.

Her talk show, not the Bethenny in Bryns' PJs. LOL

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

No, I think while Celia was referencing the 5 year old photo that's been dragged up again, Wirewrap is referring to youtube videos of Bethenny's old talk show that wasn't very good. 

eta - I've never bothered watching it because talk shows are universally boring to me unless someone is about to reveal paternity dramatically.

Exactly, the talk show. LOL  I was actually excited to watch her show but was turned off right away, she stinks as a TS host, she can't share the limelight even when it's her job to do so. LOL

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Opinion + guess + amateur diagnosis =  ???? Lol I don't know what it equals but I can't agree that Bethenny hates herself. I guess we will just have to agreed to disagree.

Okay, I'll give you the narcissism part as amateur diagnosis, but the unhealthy self image is not an opinion, nor is the bulimia a guess unless she's lied about suffering from both. Which is entirely possible. This is Bethenny we're talking about. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Her talk show, not the Bethenny in Bryns' PJs. LOL

Exactly, the talk show. LOL  I was actually excited to watch her show but was turned off right away, she stinks as a TS host, she can't share the limelight even when it's her job to do so. LOL

Her Sirius radio show was just as bad. She interrupted and talked over people, She led her guests' stories into segueys about herself and she would just go on and on to the point where you forgot she even had a guest with her. 

Another annoying thing she did was constantly talk about how every moment on  RHONY was all about her, making comments like "wasn't that the best ever?" (referring to some stupid comment she made on the show or argument she had with another HW) Constant self congratulating was so annoying.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I was actually excited to watch her show but was turned off right away, she stinks as a TS host, she can't share the limelight even when it's her job to do so. LOL

Oh my God, her talk show was the biggest train wreck but in the best possible way. It wasn't must see TV for me but if it was on, I'd tune in. The interviews were rough, because she could never shut her yap. But the fish bowl game, the Naked Chef making salad? Laughs for days. Does anyone remember when she took a shower on stage? I don't like Bethenny, but I do believe she possesses some self-awareness. Even though she peed in a bucket and wasn't embarrassed by it, I think the shower segment on her talk show would make her cringe, even today.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Oh my God, her talk show was the biggest train wreck but in the best possible way. It wasn't must see TV for me but if it was on, I'd tune in. The interviews were rough, because she could never shut her yap. But the fish bowl game, the Naked Chef making salad? Laughs for days. Does anyone remember when she took a shower on stage? I don't like Bethenny, but I do believe she possesses some self-awareness. Even though she peed in a bucket and wasn't embarrassed by it, I think the shower segment on her talk show would make her cringe, even today.

Nahhh, she would do it again in a heart beat as long as there was a camera there to film it! Bethenny is all about the limelight/camera! LOL By the time she got the talk show, I was no longer a fan but thought maybe the old Bethenny would return, but no such luck, it only made her ego/narcissism even bigger/worse! LOL

• Love 4

From today, Moaner weighs in on the Bethenny/Carole split and about Bethenny's pain.

I know I've said it before, but I'm excited for this season. Ridiculously so. NYC is the only franchise I'll watch anymore and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Okay, I'll give you the narcissism part as amateur diagnosis, but the unhealthy self image is not an opinion, nor is the bulimia a guess unless she's lied about suffering from both. Which is entirely possible. This is Bethenny we're talking about. 

Has Bethenny ever reported that she was actually bulimic?  I  tried to look it up but couldn't find a reliable report of her ever saying she suffered from bulimia. I saw stuff about her acknowledging the obsessive concern with dieting that she experienced in her home growing up and carried into her adult Iife, but not her admitting that she suffered from bulimia. I have always understood that to be her mom's condition. Perhaps I missed something.

I think the idea that she has an unhealthy self image is a matter of opinion. I stand by my original post that being aware of one's flaws doesn't mean that one dislikes herself. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Has Bethenny ever reported that she was actually bulimic?  I  tried to look it up but couldn't find a reliable report of her ever saying she suffered from bulimia. I saw stuff about her acknowledging the obsessive concern with dieting that she experienced in her home growing up and carried into her adult Iife, but not her admitting that she suffered from bulimia. I have always understood that to be her mom's condition. Perhaps I missed something.

I think the idea that she has an unhealthy self image is a matter of opinion. I stand by my original post that being aware of one's flaws doesn't mean that one dislikes herself. 

Yes, Bethenny has said it and I believe she also wrote about it in her first book.

• Love 3

Are we sure?  Bethenny's first book (which I bought like a sucker  years ago, out of curiosity) has long since been consigned to the ash heep. Couldn't make past chapter 3 as I recall. But I don't remember her ever saying she was bulimic. Lots of references to cleaning up her mother's vomit and etc etc about weight and body image issues. But not her ever asserting she herself was bulimic. 

I could be wrong, of course. I don't make a science of the woman.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Are we sure?  Bethenny's first book (which I bought like a sucker  years ago, out of curiosity) has long since been consigned to the ash heep. Couldn't make past chapter 3 as I recall. But I don't remember her ever saying she was bulimic. Lots of references to cleaning up her mother's vomit and etc etc about weight and body image issues. But not her ever asserting she herself was bulimic. 

I could be wrong, of course. I don't make a science of the woman.

Yes, she did and I thought it was in her first book but it could have been a later book. She also talked about it on the show, before she left for her spin off. 

• Love 2

And again,  the big lie is that women routinely lie about rape; they do not. It does not happen. It is a very rare event. If government officials only lied 2-5 percent of the time,  only five percent of the population were cold and hungry, and every woman's child grew up to be happy and healthy 95 - 98 percent of the time, we would declare ourselves living in a heaven on earth.  And anyone promoting this lie - especially in the wake of all the work #metoo is doing -- is spreading ignorance (as - for once, thank god -- her social media fans told her in that thread).  

I never saw Bethenny as promoting the lie. To me, I focused more on "The women bending the truth drown out the voices of the women who really need to be heard now and forever."

Which is a good point to make, seeing as how many, many people use that 2-5% lie to discredit women who are real victims.

Or as someone else put it much better than I did:

Seems to me that Bethenny was clearly stating exactly what she thinks, that being (1) she had just read many stories about false allegations and (2) that false allegations are damaging to the cause of women who are telling the truth.  I dont see how that is promoting a lie or spreading ignorance.   I realize some may not like Bethenny noting that false allegations get made, but the truth is that however infrequently it happens, it does happen. And when it happens it does damage the cause of women who are not lying. Pretending otherwise or demanding re-writes that make a more palatable point won't change this fact.

For that reason I don't think any re-writing of her statement is called for.  Especially not one that seems intended to combat an idea Bethenny never even expressed. She never suggested that women routinely lie and no amount of parsing her words will ever make it so.

That sums it up.

Not seeing the connection between that and self-loathing, but to each their own...

I hate to think what people would think of my scifi con costume for the Hunger Games - me dressed up as Katniss Everdeen except I am literally twice her size, and helpfully holding a sign saying "Fatniss! Tribute for the Not Hungry Games" :)

Hope you wore that sign with pride :)

Opinion + guess + amateur diagnosis =  ????

1409400856826.gif

• Love 5

I've got an idea. 

Let's communicate amongst ourselves this season, entirely with annoying, seizure-inducing gifs to communicate our thoughts about the HWs and each other!  Beth would love it!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Love 2

Let's communicate amongst ourselves this season, entirely with annoying, seizure-inducing gifs to communicate our thoughts about the HWs and each other!  Beth would love it!!

200_d.gif

Kl5Gp.gif

anigif_enhanced-9752-1428686229-7.gif?cr

3c0187145cb8362c491f5dabe14f2a12.gif

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Do you know it starts tonight, Wednesday, and not tomorrow? I ask because I think I saw a post of yours that mentioned Thursday as the premier of the season.

THANK YOU, Stewed!  Since my son went to college and I'm not working any more, my days are mixed up.  Every day is Saturday!  (Not really. I wish.)  I need to find a job.  Other than the RHONY. ;-)

• Love 4

Hah, so THAT'S why I was under the impression that it was on Thursday. I was in a bad mood all day yesterday because of it, but then saw a promo last night saying it was on Wednesday. What a relief! I need Thursday to catch up on The Americans anyway. 

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, ryebread said:

Let's communicate amongst ourselves this season, entirely with annoying, seizure-inducing gifs to communicate our thoughts about the HWs and each other!  

LOL!  (Good to have you back, Ryebread : )

(eta; I know you've ditched all but RhoNY, but you might want to give RhoBH a second look see,  if only for the forum - it has a great spirit this year -- very friendly and full of laugh out loud posts. )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3