Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Judgment Day

• Start Topic

happykitteh, on 20 Oct 2014 - 01:25 AM, said:

I thought at some point before the party they said it was a week until sentencing, but as you said they mess with the timeline. I don't follow Dina or read her blog so I have no idea the date of the party. I figured when Tre was getting ready to leave the party and said she felt sick, thought she had a fever, that she was preparing an excuse as to why she wouldn't be able to show up at sentencing, lol.

Given how many times the sentencing was moved, they could have thought it was close to the sentencing date when they had the party.  Then it was delayed and delayed and delayed . . .

Thanks Muffyn. That does make sense.

• Love 1

The best part of the episode was the lady with the big house and the dogs.  Watching those dogs made the entire shit-storm of a show totally worth it for me. Can we get this lady to be part of the cast for next season?

Speaking of the dog lady: wasn't she the one telling the twins about the fact that all the food and wine had been donated? Wasn't she pretty much filling them in on the details of the party before Dina got there? WTF did Dina do for the event? Sounds like the Twins found the venue, invited a good amount of the people who attended, and emceed the night.  I thought that Dina was a party planner?

The next best part of the night was the revelation that Teresa has a case of ants gone wild in the playroom.  So much for whoever threw out the theory that Teresa was a serious and diligent housekeeper.

• Love 5

What was with the shrine to Amber in the foyer? I can kind of understand having the bald picture around, but all the flowers? It looked like a funeral home. Do they normally have it set up like that? And....did she really cut off THAT much hair? Before she curled it, it didn't look a whole lot shorter. Don't you have to cut off a certain amount in order to donate it? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't donate it, but added it to the shrine. 

So Joe scooping up one mound of dirt = building your own house like a real man? Good to know. 

I like Rino. I think he handled the situation with Amber in a very classy way. He clearly knows how to handle an awkward situation in a public place. Unlike some other people I could mention. 

I could have dealt without the back half, of everyone sitting around waiting to get the news on the sentencing. Do these people not have anything else to do? Let's all gather together and drink news and wait for the verdict! It was just weird, to me. And Amber was clearly going for an Emmy again. The only ones I can really understand getting upset are the Walkilies, Lauritas, etc. Because they do all know those kids fairly well, and I could see them feeling incredibly sad for what the little Giudices have ahead of them. 

The next best part of the night was the revelation that Teresa has a case of ants gone wild in the playroom.  So much for whoever threw out the theory that Teresa was a serious and diligent housekeeper.

An army of ants in the playroom does not speak very well for "cleansy" houses. 

• Love 2

I agree that this forum is so much better without the heavy moderation that we saw on TWoP, and I loved that site.  The problem there was that you simply cannot talk about Teresa in any real way without talking about her fans in some manner. Tre's fans are a big part of her story, simply because I don't think we have ever seen anyone with such a loyal and vocal fan base.  The way it became about Tre vs. everyone else in S3 was unlike anything I have ever seen before. Everyone made mistakes, said dumb/mean stuff, and was wrong in one way or another with regard to the cast that season. The interesting thing was that many people who were loyal to Tre could find nothing to blame her for - nothing. Everything that she said and did became justifiable. Every delusion that Teresa entertained became a reality even when it simply wasn't possible. As others have pointed out, no one is always good or bad, always right or wrong, yet this seemed to be the case with Tre.  She was always right regardless of what the situation was. At the same time Mel, Joey, Kathy, Caroline and Jac were always wrong.

Now on some sites, the same pattern is being repeated. She is not to blame here either. It is the fault of the banks. It is the fault of her family. Someone must have turned them in. I read on another site that the thinking is that Chris Laurita must have been the one to teach Juicy about faking W2's, because Juicy is dumb and Chris is not. This is what causes some people to think that a good deal of her fans might be nutty. It seems like many people who defend her don't completely understand what it is that she did, or what the charges that she pled guilty too involve.  She doesn't talk about the BK fraud, or acknowledge that this was the fraud that led to their eventual downfall, so many people who defend her don't seem to reason it into their arguments. Even now, when these two criminals have stood in front of a judge and pled guilty to numerous crimes, there are those that believe it cannot be entirely their fault. It might not be nice to call folks names, but it is hard for some of us to not think that this kind of thinking is nutty.

• Love 8

Re: Amber and her haircutting scene.... I too have had "the cancer" and am currently growing my hair back. I was interested when the stylist measured her hair - 30 inches is exactly how long it would be after five years if her hair grew at a consistent rate. I think she did have extensions and took them out prior to that scene because her hair looked different, less crazy full at the bottom than usual. When they showed her with the ponytails, that did look like the required ten inches of length to be cut off. I think when her mom and Jim made those two "ceremonial" cuts, they just snipped off a bit. But usually when they cut hair for a donation they snip off the whole ponytail, and they never showed that - and when finished, her hair seemed too long for ten inches to have been cut. If she did indeed donate it that's wonderful.

I would feel terrible to say anything about anyone else's cancer journey. However, I felt for her daughter being so upset over the picture. My own kids are much older but I know seeing their mom bald was very hard on them. I can imagine that picture is scary for such a young child. Using "the cancer" as a storyline has been borderline offensive....contrast this to someone like Jen Arnold on The Little Couple who shared her story with such honestly, class, and restraint. That said, I wish Amber nothing but health and happiness. If nothing else, her photo shoot has given my friends and I a good laugh- everyone wants to know when I'm going to head out to the nearest barn to pose topless ;)

• Love 14

I am NO Amber fan. And I realize that women wearing extensions has become very popular on reality and TV shows.  But there really are women with very, very long hair that is all theirs, and I'm 99.8% sure that Amber was one of them.  (Kyle and Joyce from RHoBH are 2 others).  Amber does not, nor has she ever, looked to me like she wore hair extensions, and had none of the telltale signs of extensions, other than VERY long hair.  I wore glue-in extensions for a number of years in my own hair (and will still wear clip-ins occasionally) and so I'm pretty adept at noticing them. 

In any case, I need to watch that scene again, because I don't remember them actually saying they were donating to "Locks of Love." So there are other organizations who will accept shorter donations of 8 inches.  I could see where she cut 8 inches off. Her hair was noticeably shorter at the LadyBug event, as opposed to some of her talking heads, where the hair had obvious grown out since the big chop. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 7

The best part of the episode was the lady with the big house and the dogs.  Watching those dogs made the entire shit-storm of a show totally worth it for me. Can we get this lady to be part of the cast for next season?

Speaking of the dog lady: wasn't she the one telling the twins about the fact that all the food and wine had been donated? Wasn't she pretty much filling them in on the details of the party before Dina got there? WTF did Dina do for the event? Sounds like the Twins found the venue, invited a good amount of the people who attended, and emceed the night.  I thought that Dina was a party planner?

The next best part of the night was the revelation that Teresa has a case of ants gone wild in the playroom.  So much for whoever threw out the theory that Teresa was a serious and diligent housekeeper.

It appears that the producers chose the venue for the LB party. Jim M and Dina were at each other last night on twitter and Dina spilled that news. The couple that owns the house/dogs were also paid by the producers, $96K !  Dina tweeted about how much the home owner was paid and that she had no problem with them getting paid even though she said they "donated the use of the house" on the show last night. Jim revealed the lie and...Jim was tweeting articles from Lynn/Chicago's old site that revealed some questionable practices from 2011 and 2012 , very little money actually went to help children. It looked like most of the money raised went to her, Dina's, paycheck. It got pretty heated with Dina dropping the F bomb on him, he did not swear that I saw. He is going after any HW that he thinks attacked Amber in anyway!

• Love 4

I don't even know where to begin, except to say, I'm out for next season.  

The editing they've done because of the Guidices and I guess needing filler scenes to replace Atlantic City, made the whole season disjointed, and the finale was terrible.  Just boring. 

A couple of comments

Teresa may be alot of things, but she was right about this - the real source of the Santa/Rino rumor was Rino himself (unless  VG made it up).  Again: VG tells Teresa and Amber.  Teresa tells Dina (as she said - in case it came up, which was reasonable).  Dina tells no one - the twins make it clear they don't want to hear any rumors, so Dina says nothing. Amber tells Jim. Jim announces it in Florida.  And Bravo films and airs the whole thing.   So where is the anger at everyone else?  Why is this whole thing being pinned on Teresa?  The whole thing is just silly.

Kudos to the Gorgas for not filming a reaction scene (and I'm sure Bravo wanted one).  And I never thought I'd say "Kudos to the Gorgas" for anything. The Wakile/Laurita reaction scene seemed fake to me. Way to go Jac - turn the Guidice sentencing into "she'd didn't respond to my texts".  Again.

Kathy and Richie - whatever - their tears may have been real, maybe not, past caring about either one of them.

This is the season RHONJ jumped the shark. And while I didn't watch WWHL, the favorite hw poll is pretty telling - Amber got something like 6%, Teresa over 50% and the rest divided between twins, Melissa and Dina.  Like her or not, Teresa is a fan favorite - if Bravo wants to continue this fiasco, they have their work cut out for them.  At this point, the kindest thing to do would be to let it die.

ETA:  The best part of the episode was the dogs.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 9

Where, oh, where have I gone wrong in my life that I have never had, nor will I ever have, the chance to put on tight black leggings, stiletto booties, a jewel-encrusted black cape, and twirl around in a field while my "real man" husband scoops up the first dirt pile on the building site of our new manse?

• Love 19

He is going after any HW that he thinks attacked Amber in anyway!

Is Amber made of spun sugar?  Seems to me she has no problem defending herself and can give as good as she gets.   I've seen where Jim has said this in the past, and I don't buy it for a second.  He likes to attack, he likes to "be right" and I think he's really going after Dina because of what she said about him in the past. 

He has attacked Dina for sometime now - it started shortly after the responder party aired.   He made some unwarranted, vile comments about Dina that she never responded to. I saw them and I will not repeat them.

And I'm no Dina fan, but when the season started airing, I remember some kind, nice tweets from Dina to Amber giving her some advice on how to deal with twitter folks.

Ugh.  I don't even think I'm going to watch the reunion because as I type this, I realize there isn't a soul on that show I care about anymore.

• Love 2

Is Amber made of spun sugar?  Seems to me she has no problem defending herself and can give as good as she gets.   I've seen where Jim has said this in the past, and I don't buy it for a second.  He likes to attack, he likes to "be right" and I think he's really going after Dina because of what she said about him in the past. 

He has attacked Dina for sometime now - it started shortly after the responder party aired.   He made some unwarranted, vile comments about Dina that she never responded to. I saw them and I will not repeat them.

And I'm no Dina fan, but when the season started airing, I remember some kind, nice tweets from Dina to Amber giving her some advice on how to deal with twitter folks.

Ugh.  I don't even think I'm going to watch the reunion because as I type this, I realize there isn't a soul on that show I care about anymore.

Jim is a douche without a doubt. I agree that there are no real likeable HWs on the NJ show anymore.

• Love 1

She owns a collection agency?

Well no wonder Tre was hiding in the closet and Jacqueline wouldn't have come had she been invited!  

Seriously, why crack on Kathy and Jacqueline for taking a paycheck to be filmed hitting refresh all day the day of sentencing?  I know I didn't get paid! 

And Teresa would have done the same.  It's a job, lots of money for one day's work. 

Edit added:

And I didn't buy the dog thing.  She owns at least one dog --- the tiny one and wasn't there some German Shepherd in her backyard with the chicken coop? It can't be ok for Teresa to sell cover stories and photos and Teresa to demand $25 cash for each autograph on a purchased book and Joe to demand $30,000 for one day's work and then have other characters do something similar and have it be so awful. They're all awful anyway.  

Edited by Perwinkle Duffer
  • Love 9

The twins' father was cracking me up! He's like a wise Danny De Vito.

And I'm SO OVER JAC. She is a bottomless pit of need. How does Chris stand her?

God help me, this is exactly what I can't stand about him.  Maybe it's his delivery, as though he's going to say some profound life altering thing that nobody's ever heard before and it's usually some newlifeoprahbullshit like hurt people hurt people.   STFU.  

The funniest part of tonight's episode - Teresa bolting to hide from dogs - while little Milania was casually petting them - even though they were bigger than her.

She's going to grow up being a lawyer.

From behind the door:  Nice to meet you.   HILARIOUS!   I can't be mad at her, I love dogs, but she wasn't lying, they were horse sized.  I could see it being sort of intimidating if you remain seated like she was.   Milania's reaction didn't surprise me at all, that kid is part beelzebub, another few minutes and she'dve had em under her control.

So much LOL at The Twins thinking Teresa could give one tiny fuck about their issue when she was days away from being sentenced for real crimes. I'm sure Tre was so very worred about some imagined slight by The Twins. Those two annoying bitches remind me of wild dogs. They bow down, show their belly to Tre, sniff and lick her ass when they think she's the Alpha Dog on the show but as soon as they see weakness (Tre pleading guilty) and think Tre may lose her spot as Alpha Dog they go in for the kill and try to take over as the Alphas. Sorry bitches - that spot will go to Mel if the show continues.

One of The Twins called Victoria Gotti a has-been and a liar several times on WHHL and claimed she wasn't afraid of her. We'll see how long it is before she goes missing, lol. I hope The Twin has Rino take a lie detector test like Gotti did. If it was a legit test and she passed he has some splainin' to do.

Lol!  Girl?  I was like #ripTerESSa

Didn't get to watch WWHL, but wanted to know if they actually said her (Victoria's) name when saying they weren't afraid of her?  Just asking because I've noticed when discussing her - on the show and in their blogs-  both of them have been very careful to not say her name.  They refer to her as "has been", or "blonde, washed out wannabe" or "V.G." or "V" but never seem to say her actual name.  Scared of the repercussions maybe?

OMG, so much yes!  I thought my ears had deceived me because no one could be that stupid in real life.  She'd rather face cancer that could potentially end her life and maybe never see her kids ever again, than go to prison for a year and know that you'll see them after you serve your sentence? (And that's not even mentioning all the physical, emotional  and spiritual turmoil that accompanies cancer). Idiot.

I actually got her point about this because after Jim called that stupid, if I'm not mistaken, she explained that it's possible to survive cancer and have access to your family the entire time.  In jail you may not be sick but there is no choice about the access, you just aren't in your kids' lives for x amount of time. 

Oh, Rino, who I never liked nor disliked - take note RHoNJ husbands - that is how you speak to a woman you disagree with. 

• Love 9
This is the season RHONJ jumped the shark. And while I didn't watch WWHL, the favorite hw poll is pretty telling - Amber got something like 6%, Teresa over 50% and the rest divided between twins, Melissa and Dina.  Like her or not, Teresa is a fan favorite - if Bravo wants to continue this fiasco, they have their work cut out for them.  At this point, the kindest thing to do would be to let it die.

ETA:  The best part of the episode was the dogs.

Unless Teresa can tape some episodes from the clink, I think this franchise is done. The results of the WWHL poll should be worrisome to Bravo. I cannot stand Melissa, so I will not be tuning in to watch an entire season built around her joke of a music career and the imaginary Chateau de Gorga. During the episode she mentioned that Joe Go's super-top-secret Government document shredding business had become successful. Do we know that for a fact? Did anyone else think that the Gorgas rented a backho and drove out to some abandoned patch of NJ land to "break ground" on their "new home"?

And yes, I got a big kick out of those gorgeous dogs.

• Love 6

It appears that the producers chose the venue for the LB party. Jim M and Dina were at each other last night on twitter and Dina spilled that news. The couple that owns the house/dogs were also paid by the producers, $96K !  Dina tweeted about how much the home owner was paid and that she had no problem with them getting paid even though she said they "donated the use of the house" on the show last night. Jim revealed the lie and...Jim was tweeting articles from Lynn/Chicago's old site that revealed some questionable practices from 2011 and 2012 , very little money actually went to help children. It looked like most of the money raised went to her, Dina's, paycheck. It got pretty heated with Dina dropping the F bomb on him, he did not swear that I saw. He is going after any HW that he thinks attacked Amber in anyway!

Why do any of the housewives even bother to respond to Little Jim?  Don't feed the trolls, ladies!  Or, you know, "ladies."

• Love 1

Oh yes, I forgot to heartily agree that those wonderful, huge dogs were the best part of the episode.  Oh, I would just love to cuddle with those gentle giants! Say what you will about Dina (and she certainly has her shortcomings) but I could never full-on hate her because she does truly seem to love animals so much (like me!) and she goes out of her way to care for the ones who would otherwise be cast-out and most likely euthanized.  The "Tre hiding from the dogs" scene was amusing, too.

I must also add my amusement at Milania's approach to "asking" for candy when Dina and Tre were getting ready for the LB event. (paraphrasing wildly)  Dina: "You should wait until after the show to have candy."  Milania: "Sorry guys, but I'm going to have one piece of candy."

You know there have been some truly ugly, tacky outfits worn by the New Jersey housewives over the years.  But those twins put them all to shame. From their first scene to their appearance on WWHL last night, they've managed to sport the ugliest, out-of-date clothing I've ever seen on a reality show franchise. I just can't help but wonder... (TM Carrie Bradshaw): WHERE do they buy those horrible outfits?  Is Cache still in business?  Have they managed to find a Contempo Casuals or a Merry-Go-Round still thriving somewhere? Or (more likely) have they simply held onto those tight, sequined, awkwardly cut-out duds FROM the early 90s???Whatever the case, ladies, just STAWWWWP.  Please. And while we are at it, a visit to the salon for a better hairstyle wouldn't be the worst idea either.  They both seem to have "thin" hair, so wearing it long and straight just isn't doing either of them any favors. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 7
Way to go Jac - turn the Guidice sentencing into "she'd didn't respond to my texts".  Again.

I loved when Chris was yelling at her during that scene. He's all - Who cares?? If you feel badly for her, reach out, damnit! 

I agreed with him. It's not about Jac. It can't hurt to just let someone know you're thinking about them. 

• Love 6

She owns a collection agency?

Well no wonder Tre was hiding in the closet and Jacqueline wouldn't have come had she been invited!  

Seriously, why crack on Kathy and Jacqueline for taking a paycheck to be filmed hitting refresh all day the day of sentencing?  I know I didn't get paid! 

And Teresa would have done the same.  It's a job, lots of money for one day's work. 

Edit added:

And I didn't buy the dog thing.  She owns at least one dog --- the tiny one and wasn't there some German Shepherd in her backyard with the chicken coop? It can't be ok for Teresa to sell cover stories and photos and Teresa to demand $25 cash for each autograph on a purchased book and Joe to demand $30,000 for one day's work and then have other characters do something similar and have it be so awful. They're all awful anyway.  

The Giudice's have several German Shepherd guard dogs, 1 killed a chicken. Teresa is terrified of these dogs and it will fall to Gia with help from Milania to care for them when Joes to "camp" if they are still in that house. Sadly, when they are forced to move the dogs will either go to someone that can handle them or be put down.  For some viewers, the Giudice's can do no wrong and the others can never do anything right.

God help me, this is exactly what I can't stand about him.  Maybe it's his delivery, as though he's going to say some profound life altering thing that nobody's ever heard before and it's usually some newlifeoprahbullshit like hurt people hurt people.   STFU.  

From behind the door:  Nice to meet you.   HILARIOUS!   I can't be mad at her, I love dogs, but she wasn't lying, they were horse sized.  I could see it being sort of intimidating if you remain seated like she was.   Milania's reaction didn't surprise me at all, that kid is part beelzebub, another few minutes and she'dve had em under her control.

Lol!  Girl?  I was like #ripTerESSa

I actually got her point about this because after Jim called that stupid, if I'm not mistaken, she explained that it's possible to survive cancer and have access to your family the entire time.  In jail you may not be sick but there is no choice about the access, you just aren't in your kids' lives for x amount of time. 

Oh, Rino, who I never liked nor disliked - take note RHoNJ husbands - that is how you speak to a woman you disagree with. 

Had the cameras stayed on Milania and the dogs long enough, she would have had a saddle on 1 and been riding it. That child has no fear, or boundaries! LOL

• Love 3
From behind the door:  Nice to meet you.   HILARIOUS!   I can't be mad at her, I love dogs, but she wasn't lying, they were horse sized.  I could see it being sort of intimidating if you remain seated like she was.   Milania's reaction didn't surprise me at all, that kid is part beelzebub, another few minutes and she'dve had em under her control.

I must also add my amusement at Milania's approach to "asking" for candy when Dina and Tre were getting ready for the LB event. (paraphrasing wildly)  Dina: "You should wait until after the show to have candy."  Milania: "Sorry guys, but I'm going to have one piece of candy."

Someone on TWoP said years ago that Milania is actually a 40 year old teamster the Giudices hired to play their "precocious" daughter. It explains why she's not here for being told what to do by anyone. And why she's completely fearless!

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 10

Just wondering where you got the info that the Kobers' were paid.  According to Abbey, she accepted no money for the event.  Jim's also claiming that Abbey has a contract with him and she's a friend of Bobby's.  This guy is a piece of work. 

https://twitter.com/jackmcdonnel9/status/524217515288051712

That Kober lady looked like Tara Reid's lost identical twin.  Even down to the wrinkled knees.  Not a good look.

Yes!  With Victoria Gotti's bleached-out, too-long, straggly "fright wig" atop her head. 

• Love 1

Just wondering where you got the info that the Kobers' were paid.  According to Abbey, she accepted no money for the event.  Jim's also claiming that Abbey has a contract with him and she's a friend of Bobby's.  This guy is a piece of work. 

https://twitter.com/jackmcdonnel9/status/524217515288051712

Dina tweeted it last night. She said that the producers paid them NOT her.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

Dina tweeted it last night. She said that the producers paid them NOT her.

Who said $96000?  All Dina said was that I saw was:  Jim shut the fuck up. You know production chose Abby's house. If they paid her that's their business. We had ZERO cost.

Is this another Jim claim?  Abbey also tweeted ( and I can't find it again) that if they were paid, she'd have to get a permit for the house to be used.

• Love 1

Wasn't the sentencing on the Thursday? The entire day on a Thursday? No wonder they all have financial problems. It's Thursday! Someone go to work!

I thought the same thing.  Doesn't anyone on this show go to work?

• Love 2

Who said $96000?  All Dina said was that I saw was:  Jim shut the fuck up. You know production chose Abby's house. If they paid her that's their business. We had ZERO cost.

Is this another Jim claim?  Abbey also tweeted ( and I can't find it again) that if they were paid, she'd have to get a permit for the house to be used.

Yes, it was Jim that tweeted the amount and Dina said that production picked the venue. I took her "if they paid her" tweet as confirming they were paid. Dina would/should know whether or not the venue was paid, she would have needed that info for the charity paperwork. Payment could have been Titled "for clean" up so no permit would have been needed. There have been questions about Dina's charity for years and I don't think she has made any changes to her way of doing things.

• Love 1

https://twitter.com/...217515288051712

And he claims that Dina and the rest of the cast make up fake twitter accounts to go after him. Like they have the time to spend on twitter all day. Well, he does - and it's a claim I've seen him make before - first it was the twins, now it's Dina.

Just looked at the photo accompanying the PreviouslyTV recap. Even the cast looks bored to tears.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 1

Santa politely Introducing herself to Tre? CLASSY. Put T in her place, and girl was scolded by Santa. LOVED IT! You go Santa!!!!!! in your FACE Tre!

Fricking Jax. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU you fat frozen faced way overgrown teenager!

I'll have to check this out on rewatch, but to me it looked like a totally normal exchange, which came from proximity.  Tre took a seat at the cocktail table where Santa was seated and she leaned over and introduced herself and Tre said it's nice to meet you.  If there was shade, I'll be honest I totally missed it.

Jacqueline's overemotionalism is difficult for me to look at.   Hell, isn't it statistically impossible for everything in the world to be the worst thing that's ever happened?  The argument with Chris just made me shake my head.  Overobsessed people, by definition, don't know when it's enough.  But theoretically, Chris is semi normal, he knows his wife better than to keep back and forthing with her.   I will agree with his point about Tre doing what she's capable of doing.  She hugged you long and hard at her father in law's funeral, stop it now.   Kathy's reaction struck me as genuine.....but if I'd been in her kitchen I think I'd be sitting hands folded sideyeing her over a plate of cannoli.

What did Bobby mean when Nicole was reading him the verdict play by plays and he said see why we're on the same page? 

• Love 8

Wasn't the sentencing on the Thursday? The entire day on a Thursday? No wonder they all have financial problems. It's Thursday! Someone go to work!

Eh. I seem to remember the boards on here with way more traffic the day of sentencing. It's literally the same thing. They don't volunteer at Bravo, it's part of their paycheck to be filmed.

• Love 4

I'll have to check this out on rewatch, but to me it looked like a totally normal exchange, which came from proximity.  Tre took a seat at the cocktail table where Santa was seated and she leaned over and introduced herself and Tre said it's nice to meet you.  If there was shade, I'll be honest I totally missed it.

Jacqueline's overemotionalism is difficult for me to look at.   Hell, isn't it statistically impossible for everything in the world to be the worst thing that's ever happened?  The argument with Chris just made me shake my head.  Overobsessed people, by definition, don't know when it's enough.  But theoretically, Chris is semi normal, he knows his wife better than to keep back and forthing with her.   I will agree with his point about Tre doing what she's capable of doing.  She hugged you long and hard at her father in law's funeral, stop it now.   Kathy's reaction struck me as genuine.....but if I'd been in her kitchen I think I'd be sitting hands folded sideyeing her over a plate of cannoli.

What did Bobby mean when Nicole was reading him the verdict play by plays and he said see why we're on the same page? 

Nicole said something about living within your means and not making material possessions like a big house the priority in your life. He then said they were on the same page. 

• Love 1

Dina directed others as to how she wanted the candy arranged on the table.  She requested risers for placing candy in the middle so it would all be easily accessible (because a lot of adults were going to be digging in the candy, I'm sure).  Actual work - ten minutes.  Time spent getting her makeup done - forever.  

It's getting to the point that I'm a little nervous if I've signed a contract with Jim.

I woke up the other day and realized there was ink on my fingers.  I couldn't quite remember what had happened the night before.  I feared I had been roofied.  Slowly images of the evening came back to me, like still pictures, disjointed but vivid.  I remember seeing Jim Marchese.  And a contract.  And Amber's long hair.  There was talk of the cancer.  Memorial flowers around pictures of a living woman.  It seemed like the contract kept being placed before me.  "Sign here", he said, almost gently.  But i was so woozy I'm not sure.  Slowly I started to recall his hand on mine, making me form the letters of my name.  "It will all be alright", he said.  I recall visuals of a clown; then I realize it was Amber smiling at me through her clown makeup.  Next thing I knew I was waking up in my bed, filled with a sense of dread, ink stains spreading from my hands to the sheets, knowing my life as I had known it had changed forever for the worse.  

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 15

I don't even know where to begin, except to say, I'm out for next season.  

The editing they've done because of the Guidices and I guess needing filler scenes to replace Atlantic City, made the whole season disjointed, and the finale was terrible.  Just boring. 

A couple of comments

Teresa may be alot of things, but she was right about this - the real source of the Santa/Rino rumor was Rino himself (unless  VG made it up).  Again: VG tells Teresa and Amber.  Teresa tells Dina (as she said - in case it came up, which was reasonable).  Dina tells no one - the twins make it clear they don't want to hear any rumors, so Dina says nothing. Amber tells Jim. Jim announces it in Florida.  And Bravo films and airs the whole thing.   So where is the anger at everyone else?  Why is this whole thing being pinned on Teresa?  The whole thing is just silly

Twin Teresa is mad because she knows that the only reason Victoria was even on camera at all is because production knew about the rumor.  And the only way for VG to be a part of this show and to spill the rumor to anybody would have to be through Teresa G.

• Love 4

The Gorgas still haven't built their mansion. They never really broke ground. Mel prays every day she doesn't get stuck with Milania.

Kathy's canolli business is not doing well. She continues to eat her own overstock of product and has gained another 60 lbs.

Amber had The Cancer. Jim spends his days getting law tips watching Judge Judy and Law & Order reruns.

The Twins spend their days frequenting the local Dunkin Donuts and shopping for tacky 80's prom gowns.

LMAO. This sums up the entire season. 

IIRC, they refered to her as "she". Andy said, "Victoria Gotti took a lie detector test and sent us the verified results showing she told the truth". The Twins responded with "SHE'S a has been." "SHE'S a liar, SHE lied about having cancer." I'd have to rewatch to know if they ever actually said her name at any point.

LOL @ the twins calling her a "has been"....as if they are SOMEONE. Bitches, puhleeze. 

Teresa is terrified of these dogs and it will fall to Gia with help from Milania to care for them when Joes to "camp" if they are still in that house. Sadly, when they are forced to move the dogs will either go to someone that can handle them or be put down.  

Why would just Gia & Milania have to care for the guard dogs & if not they will be put down? How do you know this? 

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 4

Nicole was talking about what she would tell her sons regarding Teresa and Joe.   I don't remember exactly what she said so I can't quote her but it was about a person's actions having consequences.  

Edited by AnnA

Eh. I seem to remember the boards on here with way more traffic the day of sentencing. It's literally the same thing. They don't volunteer at Bravo, it's part of their paycheck to be filmed.

Yep. The optics weren't great, and I am not sure how real the emotion was (actually I only question Jac's emotion), but I would find it impossible to judge considering how interested I was in their sentencing.  I don't even know these people, and I was refreshing my computer all damn day long, commenting along with lots of other folks on this forum like it was my job. I have no judgment for the fact that they were as interested as they appeared to be. They are on a reality show and they get paid to film stuff.  I would be hard pressed to find anything more interesting that these folks had going on that day to film than this. 

• Love 10