Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Judgment Day

• Start Topic

Anybody here speculate about this yet?

Is it possible that the finale was just recently filmed or re-edited so as to be current just post the sentencing? Looks like at a glance previews show various cast in shock about the news.

Edited by Bossa Nova

I saw the First Look last night. The episode opens with "news" footage of Teresa and Joe's "perp walk" (TM zoeysmom) into the courthouse, and then the U.S. Atty speaking to the press about the sentences. Then the screen flashes a "six months earlier" caption, and we're back in the season 6 land of denial and usual stupidity. But in the coming attractions, they showed a clip of Kathy in tears, so I think they filmed Kathy and Rosie and maybe others reacting to the latest developments.

• Love 3

Anybody here speculate here about this yet?

Is it possible that the finale was just recently filmed or re-edited so as to be current just post the sentencing? Looks like at a glance previews show various cast in shock about the news.

I think Bravo has added in some more recently filmed footage, like Jac and Kathy. Jac was not a part of the show from the get go this season. I have no doubts that Bravo will  or may try to use more recent film of some of the other HWs and their reactions to the Giudice sentences. Bravo is known to mess with real timelines for the sake of added drama so adding new footage recently shot would not be any different IMO.

• Love 2

I know you can't really help who you care about. At least not without a lot of work, but, if Kathy is crying about Teresa, she really needs to accept that not only would Teresa not be crying about Kathy if the situation was reversed, she wouldn't even be thinking about Kathy.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 16

I know you can't really help who you care about. At least not without a lot of work, but, if Kathy is crying about Teresa, she really needs to accept that not only would Teresa not be crying about Kathy if the situation was reversed, she wouldn't even be thinking about Kathy.

Teresa not having compassion for anyone else is on her alone,IMO. This shows how real Kathy and Rosie are, despite hard feelings, they are worried about the felons and most of all, about their daughters. I believe their feelings, Kathy's/Rosie's, are real and are a reflection of the caring/loving people they really are. Which is far from who/what Teresa is as a real person. JMO

Oh, and Teresa would be joyful about Kathy's guilt and shouting it from the rooftops at the top of her lungs if the roles were reversed!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8

Oh, and Teresa would be joyful about Kathy's guilt and shouting it from the rooftops at the top of her lungs if the roles were reversed!

I really think this is true. In her typically passive-aggressive way. Something like karma (shades of Jacqueline and Nicholas' diagnosis).

• Love 2

I really think this is true. In her typically passive-aggressive way. Something like karma (shades of Jacqueline and Nicholas' diagnosis).

I always felt like Teresa used every single cast member to further her career.  When they got sick of it--she got very, very nasty.  While she is away she may want to rethink casting her family aside and sucking up to Joe's.  In-laws have a way of turning on you.

• Love 4

I always felt like Teresa used every single cast member to further her career.  When they got sick of it--she got very, very nasty.  While she is away she may want to rethink casting her family aside and sucking up to Joe's.  In-laws have a way of turning on you.

Especially when those in-laws blame you for their family members legal mess! It has been reported several times in the past, right after the failed BK attempt, that they, the Sr. Giudices, held Teresa responsible for ALL of it!

• Love 4

Especially when those in-laws blame you for their family members legal mess! It has been reported several times in the past, right after the failed BK attempt, that they, the Sr. Giudices, held Teresa responsible for ALL of it!

I wonder how they feel now after Teresa's attempts to blame it all on Joe.

• Love 2

I wonder how they feel now after Teresa's attempts to blame it all on Joe.

I have to wonder if any of the Giudices will be there for Teresa's personal needs after Joe goes away to "camp". They will be there for the girls but not to bail Teresa out for HER needs/wants. In other words, NO MORE money for Teresa to spend as SHE wants. I suspect that Flo and Shelia will be happy, happy to see Teresa in a small 3 bedroom house IN town close to them so they can keep a leash on her, on that includes a choke collar!

• Love 2

I have to wonder if any of the Giudices will be there for Teresa's personal needs after Joe goes away to "camp". They will be there for the girls but not to bail Teresa out for HER needs/wants. In other words, NO MORE money for Teresa to spend as SHE wants. I suspect that Flo and Shelia will be happy, happy to see Teresa in a small 3 bedroom house IN town close to them so they can keep a leash on her, on that includes a choke collar!

I feel all this depends on whether or not they get divorced.

• Love 3

If they weren't filming reactions the day of, the reunion was that weekend so I'd say then they filmed reactions to be used in the upcoming episode. It'll be interesting to see just how verdict heavy this will be and if the other HWs will really get the shaft for the new additional part.

• Love 2

I feel all this depends on whether or not they get divorced.

I think even if they stay married, Flo and Shelia will try and keep Teresa on a short leash with the choke collar tight around her lying neck if possible. Teresa will need their help with the girls as well as paying rent somewhere for them all to live. I hope Joe finds a small 3 bedroom close to HIS family while Teresa is at "camp', moves them in while she is gone and signs a long term lease!

Dina's comment about Jac "returning" to the show this season makes me angry! She forgets she came back to support Teresa and would NOT film with HER family and made the "blood is NOT always thicker" statement! Yes, she gave an, what I considered a lame lie, excuse about editing  AFTER the show aired via twitter but I did NOT buy it then nor do I buy it now. She only gave the "editing" excuse AFTER she got slammed on twitter, message boards and blog sites. Dina is MORE like Teresa than NOT IMO.

• Love 3

Dina's comment about Jac "returning" to the show this season makes me angry! She forgets she came back to support Teresa and would NOT film with HER family and made the "blood is NOT always thicker" statement! Yes, she gave an, what I considered a lame lie, excuse about editing AFTER the show aired via twitter but I did NOT buy it then nor do I buy it now. She only gave the "editing" excuse AFTER she got slammed on twitter, message boards and blog sites. Dina is MORE like Teresa than NOT IMO.

We're 2 and 0.....I just agreed with you in the other thread. LOL

Dina is a troublemaker and I don't buy her zen BS for a minute. The only reason she's back this season is because she needs the money. Her decorating and event planning ventures went bust and Tommy made her move out. I'd love to know more about why that happened. In a divorce the house usually gets sold and the couple splits the money. They weren't married for many years and didn't have children so she wasn't getting to keep it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6

Teresa not having compassion for anyone else is on her alone,IMO. This shows how real Kathy and Rosie are, despite hard feelings, they are worried about the felons and most of all, about their daughters. I believe their feelings, Kathy's/Rosie's, are real and are a reflection of the caring/loving people they really are. Which is far from who/what Teresa is as a real person. JMO

Oh, and Teresa would be joyful about Kathy's guilt and shouting it from the rooftops at the top of her lungs if the roles were reversed!

Ehhh I don't know that I buy that. Rich and Kathy have had quite a few giggles at the Juicy' s expense since their brief reappearance on the show. So if they're crying now over the sentence they can cry me a river. You don't go on tv mocking your family member one week and then cry for their situation the next. I find the Waikiles just as gross as the Juicys. Using whatever means possible to get more screen time to help build up the cannoli empire.

• Love 18

Ehhh I don't know that I buy that. Rich and Kathy have had quite a few giggles at the Juicy' s expense since their brief reappearance on the show. So if they're crying now over the sentence they can cry me a river. You don't go on tv mocking your family member one week and then cry for their situation the next. I find the Waikiles just as gross as the Juicys. Using whatever means possible to get more screen time to help build up the cannoli empire.

Rich I find distasteful and crude, Joe, stupid, thuggish and crude. I don't think Kathy did anything to Teresa, unless you buy 1 of the several lies/stories Teresa gave about her joining the cast for a long time. It was Teresa that went on the attack against both Kathy AND Melissa first, IMO. Their 3 husbands are, for the most part, crude, rude and stupid. Al, the smartest, Chris second, Rich third, then Joey with Joe bringing up the rear! Teresa and Joe have made their fair share of nasty comments about Kathy/Rich and the rest of the cast so they need to be able to take what they so willingly dish out to others first. Oh, and Kathy has never attacked ANY of the kids on the show, NEVER and she has a soft spot for all of them and THAT is where her true concerns are, IMO!

Why is it wrong for Kathy to try and build a career on her baking skills? Hers are talents are, IMO, real and she was NOT cutting into Teresa's family cookbook line. Teresa did NOT do a "dessert/baking" book and even advised Kathy against doing 1, well at least until she got her "dessert line" (that are not from her personal recipes either) made and marketed first! BTW, I bought 1 of Kathy's cannoli kits, no Italian bakeries around where I live, and they were really good. JS

• Love 8

. Their 3 husbands are, for the most part, crude, rude and stupid. Al, the smartest, Chris second, Rich third, then Joey with Joe bringing up the rear!

I agree with the lineup except I'd put Joey in last place. I think he's the dumbest of the group. Now if you do a Tre and Joe Gui together vs Melissa and Joey together the Gorgas would win since, IMO, Mel is smarter than the other three and would carry Joey. I don't like her but I do think she's smarter. That's not saying much since there's not much to work with in this group.

• Love 4

I think even if they stay married, Flo and Shelia will try and keep Teresa on a short leash with the choke collar tight around her lying neck if possible. Teresa will need their help with the girls as well as paying rent somewhere for them all to live. I hope Joe finds a small 3 bedroom close to HIS family while Teresa is at "camp', moves them in while she is gone and signs a long term lease!

Dina's comment about Jac "returning" to the show this season makes me angry! She forgets she came back to support Teresa and would NOT film with HER family and made the "blood is NOT always thicker" statement! Yes, she gave an, what I considered a lame lie, excuse about editing  AFTER the show aired via twitter but I did NOT buy it then nor do I buy it now. She only gave the "editing" excuse AFTER she got slammed on twitter, message boards and blog sites. Dina is MORE like Teresa than NOT IMO.

I agree.  The last person that should be giving advice on family and filming is Dina.  When Dina made her way back on the show she made it clear she had no control over who they brought on the show-primarily because she did not want to make it look like she displaced her SIL and brother, with an autistic child, that needed the money. Dina nneded the money after her divorce because she signed a pre-nup that left her without a home should they divorce.   Tommy was no fool, he never bought the house she was seeking Season 1 Episode 1, because he didn't want to split anything up.   If Dina was happy to come back on as Teresa's lap dog and stir the pot to divert attention from Teresa-good for her because for the most part she does have the personality of a decoy.

• Love 3

I agree with the lineup except I'd put Joey in last place. I think he's the dumbest of the group. Now if you do a Tre and Joe Gui together vs Melissa and Joey together the Gorgas would win since, IMO, Mel is smarter than the other three and would carry Joey. I don't like her but I do think she's smarter. That's not saying much since there's not much to work with in this group.

The Joes start out even but then Giudice LOOSES IQ points because he married Teresa....Gorga GETS IQ  points for marring Melissa! LOL

• Love 2

Dina nneded the money after her divorce because she signed a pre-nup that left her without a home should they divorce.   Tommy was no fool, he never bought the house she was seeking Season 1 Episode 1, because he didn't want to split anything up.   If Dina was happy to come back on as Teresa's lap dog and stir the pot to divert attention from Teresa-good for her because for the most part she does have the personality of a decoy.

Now it all makes sense.  I didn't know about the pre-nup.

Apparently, Al and Tommy Manzo are the only two on this show who actually think ahead.

Now it all makes sense.  I didn't know about the pre-nup.

Apparently, Al and Tommy Manzo are the only two on this show who actually think ahead.

I have often wondered if maybe some of the resentment by Dina towards Caroline comes from the fact Dina, who use to call herself "an owner" of the Brownstone, will see nothing in her divorce settlement. I don't know how her party planning business is going but I doubt she uses the Brownstone, or the Brownstones uses her any longer as their party planner.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I will preface my comment by saying it is the result of having no real information on the Dina/Jaqueline/Caroline feud. But unless something really horrific happened Dina can claim she's zen all she wants ,but she is one cold bitch if she saw Nicholas struggling on tv and didn't pick up the phone and call her brother. I'm sorry something things just surpass your hurt feelings and this is one of them. As for Caroline, I know she can be a PIA but she did take Lexi and Dina in after her first divorce. Does that not count for anything? Last week I heard Jaqueline say when they first got married she and Chris also lived with Caroline and of course last season her other sister was living there. Caroline is ride or die. It's nice to have a few of them in your life. So whatever happened , Dina suck it up and make things right. Im giving fair warning if she says anything about cutting toxic people out of her life my head will actually explode. C'mon Dina your the enlighten one, walk the walk.

• Love 17

It seems the season is being completely shuffled - this week capitalizing on the prison sentence and then next week not the reunion, but the first part of a "secrets revealed" that includes the trip to Atlantic City. I'm sure nothing will be revealed, it's just a convenient way to show the episodes out of order. I think the several week reunion will air in November.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 1

I have often wondered if maybe some of the resentment by Dina towards Caroline comes from the fact Dina, who use to call herself "an owner" of the Brownstone, will see nothing in her divorce settlement. I don't know how her party planning business is going but I doubt she uses the Brownstone, or the Brownstones uses her any longer as their party planner.

In the episode before the Florida trip Dina was going on about how much she had to do to prepare for her Lady Bug charity event and I'm pretty sure one of the things she mentioned was "shopping around for a venue."  To me that means, she wasn't having it at the Brownstone.  

• Love 1

In the episode before the Florida trip Dina was going on about how much she had to do to prepare for her Lady Bug charity event and I'm pretty sure one of the things she mentioned was "shopping around for a venue."  To me that means, she wasn't having it at the Brownstone.

It's not at the Brownstone. The First Look showed Dina at the venue - it's in some big house at a farm.

• Love 1
As for Caroline, I know she can be a PIA but she did take Lexi and Dina in after her first divorce. Does that not count for anything?

I am not the biggest Caroline fan, but she did take in Dina and her daughter after the divorce.  I have heard that Dina's ex is well off, but the original story (and the impression one got on their infamous wedding special) was that she was not doing well financially after she divorced...otherwise why would she not get a place of her own?   The rumour was that Dina was to marry Al's brother to help with Tommy's bad reputation of being a bisexual horn dog and she would in turn get financial security for herself and her daughter, complete with an amazing shoe closet.  I have no idea if this is true or why they are divorcing all of the sudden if their marriage was just a sham.

Speaking of rumors...does anyone know if it is true that Joe Go lost his parent's house trying to finance Melissa's singing career or is this just ugly gossip, probably coming from Teresa?

• Love 2

It sounded to me as if the event was being held closer to the Colt's neck area, the idea being the twins and Amber would be inviting their friends.   

I am not the biggest Caroline fan, but she did take in Dina and her daughter after the divorce.  I have heard that Dina's ex is well off, but the original story (and the impression one got on their infamous wedding special) was that she was not doing well financially after she divorced...otherwise why would she not get a place of her own?   The rumour was that Dina was to marry Al's brother to help with Tommy's bad reputation of being a bisexual horn dog and she would in turn get financial security for herself and her daughter, complete with an amazing shoe closet.  I have no idea if this is true or why they are divorcing all of the sudden if their marriage was just a sham.

Speaking of rumors...does anyone know if it is true that Joe Go lost his parent's house trying to finance Melissa's singing career or is this just ugly gossip, probably coming from Teresa?

Joe Gorga bought his parents a house.  He later sold the house and rented it back from the new owners for his parents.  So his parents were not inconvenienced.  My guess is if the house had equity he needed the cash, if it was even, he needed to close the loan out so he could get more credit.  Both Joe and Melissa have addressed the situation and the only thing coming out of Teresa's mouth is that it was wrong to mention her parents needed financial assistance.  I noticed when she was sentenced she said she took care of her parents-presumably meaning seeing them everyday as opposed to financially.

• Love 1

IMO Caroline would have anyone move in if she thought she could control them.

Talk about no good deed goes unpunished!

Joe Gorga bought his parents a house.  He later sold the house and rented it back from the new owners for his parents.  So his parents were not inconvenienced. 

Do you know if they still live there? I'm only interested in where they live in terms of helping Juicy with the girls while Teresa is at summer camp.

• Love 1

Talk about no good deed goes unpunished!

Do you know if they still live there? I'm only interested in where they live in terms of helping Juicy with the girls while Teresa is at summer camp.

As far as I know they still live there.  From what I keep reading Teresa's father (COPD and heart related problems) frequents the hospital.  So I don't know if Mama Gorga is pretty well tied up with  Papa Gorga to be of much health. 

I will preface my comment by saying it is the result of having no real information on the Dina/Jaqueline/Caroline feud. But unless something really horrific happened Dina can claim she's zen all she wants ,but she is one cold bitch if she saw Nicholas struggling on tv and didn't pick up the phone and call her brother. I'm sorry something things just surpass your hurt feelings and this is one of them. As for Caroline, I know she can be a PIA but she did take Lexi and Dina in after her first divorce. Does that not count for anything? Last week I heard Jaqueline say when they first got married she and Chris also lived with Caroline and of course last season her other sister was living there. Caroline is ride or die. It's nice to have a few of them in your life. So whatever happened , Dina suck it up and make things right. Im giving fair warning if she says anything about cutting toxic people out of her life my head will actually explode. C'mon Dina your the enlighten one, walk the walk.

The sister we saw living with Caroline and visiting Dina was Fran. There are only 2 siblings that do not talk to Caroline, Dina and the 1 that lives with HER. Dina on the other hand does NOT speak to several, Caroline, Chris and the gay 1 that was married on the show. I love how Dina/Teresa fans say Caroline IS the problem when Dina does not speak to more than Caroline. Also, it IS Dina's choice to NOT speak to the others, she cut them out of her life, NOT the other way around. Both Caroline and Chris have said they would welcome back Dina any time she wants and that they are respecting HER, Dina, wishes!

Re: the family feud - is it Dina on one side, and everyone else on the other? Or are there some family members on Dina's side? (I know Caroline and Dina come from a pretty big family).

It is mainly Dina, there is 1 other not speaking to Caroline/Chris but that 1 also lives with Dina.

• Love 2

Re: the family feud - is it Dina on one side, and everyone else on the other? Or are there some family members on Dina's side? (I know Caroline and Dina come from a pretty big family).

No idea about it's entirety, but in one of the episodes this season Dina was with her sister Fran, who's been seen on RHONJ living with Caroline, and I think she's popping up in the Manzo show, it seems at least one sibling isn't taking sides. I've heard Caroline doesn't speak to "a lot" of her siblings, and Caroline has claimed until her fight with Dina she only was on bad terms with one and now it's two. Of course "speaking too" doesn't automatically mean warm and fuzzie relationships, but still. I'd guess they probably have equal standing with the rest of the family, because I'm convinced it's the show and drama with Jacqueline/Danielle (and Caroline probably "siding" with Chris over Dina) that is the root of all of this, so everyone not involved in that is probably able to have something of a functional relationship with both.

I had no idea until this thread a lost footage show is coming before the reunion. Yeah, tomorrow's episode is definitely going to be reaction heavy add ins.

• Love 1

I'm thinking Dina has been on the outs with at least Jacqueline since before season 1. Jacqueline called Dina a liar pretty quickly at that finale dinner and she was really angry about something that really wasn't that important. Did Jacqueline know Danielle prior to the show? Who cares that much about someone who's only been a friend for awhile? It's almost as if Jacqueline had been tired of Dina's lies for a long time.

• Love 2

I'm thinking Dina has been on the outs with at least Jacqueline since before season 1. Jacqueline called Dina a liar pretty quickly at that finale dinner and she was really angry about something that really wasn't that important. Did Jacqueline know Danielle prior to the show? Who cares that much about someone who's only been a friend for awhile? It's almost as if Jacqueline had been tired of Dina's lies for a long time.

I really believe the break between Dina and Caroline/Chris/Jac all stemmed from Dina demanding all of them leave Bravo as a group, trying to force Bravo into firing Danielle. The others refused and Dina became enraged at them. Funny, I suspect she made the same demand on Teresa and that is why they did not speak to each other until the deck fight. I think Dina knew it would hurt her family to the core to betray them like that and Teresa knew it would give her ammo to use against them, so they renewed their friendship with each other that night. Dina and Teresa are cut from the same cloth IMO!

• Love 3

Another site ran an old Dina-way too long blog, discussing her issues with Jacqueline, back in 2009.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/throwback-thursday-dina-manzo-explains-issues-jacqueline-laurita/

Personally, I think Dina is all wet and she was involved with the book. Neither Caroline or Dina denied looking Danielle up on Google.  She then claims Jacqueline was mad at her before Danielle. 

On one hand Dina claims she was shooting a show with Danielle and she had to get along and on the other she claims Jacqueline should not have.  By Season 2 Jacqueline and Danielle were on the outs but not enough for Caroline, Teresa and Jacqueline to walk off the show.  As Chris said, between the Season 1 Reunion and Season 2 shooting, Danielle had zero contact with Jacqueline-not even an acknowledgement of the birth of Nicholas.

For the most part I thought it rather tacky the way Dina acted towards Melissa this season.  I mean nothing terribly overt just sly little digs.

• Love 4

Another site ran an old Dina-way too long blog, discussing her issues with Jacqueline, back in 2009.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/throwback-thursday-dina-manzo-explains-issues-jacqueline-laurita/

Personally, I think Dina is all wet and she was involved with the book. Neither Caroline or Dina denied looking Danielle up on Google.  She then claims Jacqueline was mad at her before Danielle. 

On one hand Dina claims she was shooting a show with Danielle and she had to get along and on the other she claims Jacqueline should not have.  By Season 2 Jacqueline and Danielle were on the outs but not enough for Caroline, Teresa and Jacqueline to walk off the show.  As Chris said, between the Season 1 Reunion and Season 2 shooting, Danielle had zero contact with Jacqueline-not even an acknowledgement of the birth of Nicholas.

For the most part I thought it rather tacky the way Dina acted towards Melissa this season.  I mean nothing terribly overt just sly little digs.

The digs at Melissa are for Teresa's benefit but most of all, for Teresa's fans! I can see Dina thinking SHE will be Teresa's replacement on the show and SHE will inherit Teresa's fans as long as she stays up her butt and acts like Teresa's zen guard dog/aka lap dog! JMO

• Love 2

Well Teresa started as the Manzo lap dog (well, attack dog) so it's not the stupidest plan; I doubt it'll be a successful one but the two aren't exclusive.

Caroline was the attack dog and Teresa was just the ditzy friend/sidekick of the Manzo's. Teresa turned into a crazed dog at the end of season 1 and by season 2 she was off to the races on her own. Caroline kept telling Jac AND Teresa to leave Danielle alone but neither would listen and Teresa was far more aggressive than anyone else except Ashley. During the, season 2 - 3, hiatus she realized, because of all the flack she got going after Danielle, that the "victim" gets viewer sympathy and she set out to become THE victim of all times. Many, many viewers fell for it stating that they did NOT really like Teresa but felt bad for her because they thought she was being "picked on" by the Manzo's and her family, Melissa/Joe/Kathy/Rich. Teresa has clung to that "role" with everything she has, going so far as to get outside help like JTG/Penny, Kim D and now VG to do her dirty work for her. JMO

• Love 2

I followed that link to Dina's old blog and there was an interesting comment from a reader:

Jac attacked Dina’s Ladybug Charity right after this blog was posted — Jac sent scathing stories to blogs accusing Ladybug and Dina of Fraud and Theft. The bloggers admitted to Dina it was Jac – this is what ended the “we’re good now” phase I assume. This was the second time Jac had clearly betrayed Dina (after siding with Danielle against Dina), so Dina walked away. This is when Dina left the show during the beginning of Season 2 when she discovered what Jac had done. She even eludes to it in this blog that she had no interest in fighting with family on camera or elsewhere.

This has been written here about 100 times – not sure why every week the question keeps appearing – “what happened.” I guess people don’t have to believe the truth, but when the top Housewives blogger at the time Lynn of Chicago flat out said Jac was the source for her negative Ladybug stories – not sure where the disconnect is for some.

I am sure Dina has her nasty faults and is no picnic at times – but Jac attacked Dina’s charity and accused her of fraud. Not sure it gets more nasty and cruel than that. If Jac hated Dina so much she should have just ignored her – attacking the kids cancer charity is the wrong strategy.

Interesting. I am skeptical of Dina these days but I do love how, in the preview, she calls out Melissa's hypocrisy in talking about mending fences with family. When we're talking Caroline, Jacqueline and Melissa, I will definitely take Dina as the lesser of the some horrible evils!

• Love 3

I followed that link to Dina's old blog and there was an interesting comment from a reader:

Interesting. I am skeptical of Dina these days but I do love how, in the preview, she calls out Melissa's hypocrisy in talking about mending fences with family. When we're talking Caroline, Jacqueline and Melissa, I will definitely take Dina as the lesser of the some horrible evils!

I saw that comment and would disagree that Lynn in Chicago was the top blogger for all things HWs.  At the time her blog was called, "I Hate Jill Zarin", on a couple of occasions Lynn got called out on falsehoods and I believe there was a imminent law suit.  Unfortunately, Lynn passed away unexpectedly and her family took over. 

I think what Andy/Bravo has shown us is a particular RH will not dictate who goes or stays.  It didn't work for Dina the first time and Teresa has been put in her place more than once by Andy, about the hiring of Melissa and Kathy.   I think Teresa made in uncomfortable for Jacqueline and Caroline to work around Melissa and Kathy initially and then they did the right thing and behaved professionally.

I do think at all times the Manzo/Lauritas handled their family troubles with much more finesse than Gorga/Giudices.  In the scope of the cast on RHONJ they have kept the personal attacks on family members above the belt.  I don't mind Dina, but I think she needs to knock off all the I am Zen stuff -she has a pretty nasty mouth on her when it suits her.  So I find after five years of her telling us she is the remarkably Zen person it hasn't stuck for me.

• Love 4

Unless you've seen more than I did in the promo, when responding to Melissa, Dina never finished her sentence.  She started saying "Melissa you wouldn't have come on this show.............." and that was it.  

• Love 1

According TO Dina they told her that but they never said in their blogs the "source" was  definitely Jac. I do NOT believe Dina at all. JMO

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

Unless you've seen more than I did in the promo, when responding to Melissa, Dina never finished her sentence.  She started saying "Melissa you wouldn't have come on this show.............." and that was it.  

No, that is all I saw, but I think the implication is pretty clear. I don't know if she says more on the actual reunion or not, but it was enough for me.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 1

It is possible that editing is involved for the promo but if it is as we saw then Dina is talking about how SHE feels about Jac coming on THIS season. She, Dina, is FURIOUS that Jac agreed to come back even if it was only to film with Kathy and the newbies! Talk about selfish! As I keep saying, IMO, Dina is JUST LIKE Teresa in more ways than not!

• Love 2