Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Judgment Day

• Start Topic

Jac needs to get off the TV if she can't carry on one conversation about her son without crying.  Sheesh.  Really?  For someone that tries to portray herself as so positive and encouraging she sucks.

Jacqaloon is a vast black hole of emotional need. I don't care about her or her family, I just fast forward and pray she goes away.

• Love 7

I'm sure if they did have the updates they would have just said Teresa is focused on her family and being the best mother she can be- definitely they would have handled her with kid gloves. The other Housewives were so boring what could they really update us with? I have an idea- this is a very witty group here and I need closure can some of you come up with updates for the various Housewives?

I think you're right. They could have easily summarized things for the Juicys (whether they wanted to go nice or nasty). But what do you say about the rest of them? We know all we need to know about the cannoli empire, Jac is still clearly just drunk and nuts, Rosie's fake girlfriend dumped her, the twins...got nothing, Amber, other than her husband's twitter rants...nothing, the Gorgas house building is about as real as their Bentley. So really, remove the Juicy drama this season and what's left? A few minutes of those annoying twins looking for hot peppers.

And look, Dina was so damn boring I totally forgot to include her in my post above!

• Love 7

Calling BS on Amber. The minimum hair length for Locks of Love is 10 inches. 

I too thought there was a length requirement and a requirement that the hair not be processed or colored.  The absolute best punishment is a permanent record of the worst make up application on any HW franchise.  

• Love 6

Calling BS on Amber. The minimum hair length for Locks of Love is 10 inches. 

I thought that was an extension that one of the twins pulled out of her hair. I would think Big Jim would commence a civil law suit if her hair was pulled out of the root that would be painful.  But then again, according to Danielle Stub's reunion demonstration, an extension being pulled from your head hurts too,

• Love 1

Jac spends her days drinking and crying over Nic. She continues to stalk Tre and is desperate for Tre to acknowledge her existence.

The Gorgas still haven't built their mansion. They never really broke ground. Mel prays every day she doesn't get stuck with Milania.

Kathy's canolli business is not doing well. She continues to eat her own overstock of product and has gained another 60 lbs.

Amber had The Cancer. Jim spends his days getting law tips watching Judge Judy and Law & Order reruns.

The Twins spend their days frequenting the local Dunkin Donuts and shopping for tacky 80's prom gowns.

Hilarious! 

• Love 2

Kathy and Jac were trying hard to squeeze out tears but, no go. Talk about famewhores.....why would they even agree to film that scene?

Money.  If someone was willing to pay me $100K to pretend to care, I would do it too....

Santa is a beautiful woman.  She does not look old enough to be Nicole and Theressa's mother.

• Love 3

I don't know for sure, but I do know that Teresa's fans/stans are really, really vocal and aggressive in defending her. You shoukd have seen the hate they threw at Andy after the post-sentencing interview. They're all nutty.

No we're not.  I'm a Teresa fan, I'm not nutty and I didn't throw any hate at Andy.  I'm not that vocal in defending her either because I just don't feel like arguing with the haters.  Lol.  

• Love 10

No we're not. I'm a Teresa fan, I'm not nutty and I didn't throw any hate at Andy. I'm not that vocal in defending her either because I just don't feel like arguing with the haters. Lol.

You don't have to be nutty to see the big picture in this scenario. The bank made a bad loan that they had to KNOW was a bad loan, sold it to the government and got the government to prosecute.

Teresa and Joe were wrong, but the laws are written for the banks.

I don't care if she's going to an island paradise where she'll be waited on hand and foot and be serviced daily by beautiful boys (which she's not; jail is jail!), she'll still be separated from her children and her life for many months and that is nothing to crow about, you ask me. Plus, she is a felon and that carries consequences that are more far reaching than those with no experience can comprehend. And a jail term will not erase that.

She has admirable qualities; no human being is all of a piece and I can take no joy in this tragedy.

That doesn't make me nutty IMO, but YMMV.

• Love 14

This show. Ugh.

Haven't really posted during the season so just some random thoughts.

Teresa:  I've never liked her.  She didn't bother me during season one, but when she made the remarks at the season one reunion about living in a previously owned home being "gross" and some people not being very "cleansy" just turned me off of her.  It's not that she needs to have perfect grammar and an exemplary vocabulary, but she's always shown that she has no interest in growing or learning, going on to say "I have my own  language".  Yeah, ok.

My attitude towards her never really changed, but I did admire how she didn't cower or hide when EVERYONE else turned against her (Kathy, Rosie, Caroline, Jac, Melissa, Joey, etc).  She's "going away" now, and it's her fault for blindly trusting and not questioning her husband.  I know she loves her daughters, but I don't feel sorry for her that she'll be separated from them.

Melissa: I liked her when she came on, as she didn't  bow down to Teresa, and did her own thing.  Now, she's turned into a shadow of her former self IMO.  Maybe because she's really trying to make things better between Joey and Teresa, or because she's reacting to what fans of the show have been saying.  This season was blah for her.

Amber:  Liked her initially, now I can't stand her.  I feel for what she's been through, and cancer has touched several members of my family and friends.   I didn't want to let my feelings about her despicable husband taint my feelings about her, but looking at it...something must not be quite right with her up there if she sees nothing wrong with her husbands actions and she stays with him.    They seem to have a twisted relationship.

Twins: Nothing really.  Annoying voices.  Baawwby is never going to marry Nicole. Teresssa's ok.  Loved how Rino interacted with Amber at the Ladybug function.  That's how a man should act in these types of situations IMO.  

Dina: Never liked her.  Ever since season one, I had the impression that her family really "gassed" her up, making her think she's so pretty and so special.  She's really neither of those. She really didn't add anything to this season, except to be a shoulder for Teresa to cry on, and Melissa could have served that role.  She's not as above it all as she claims to be, she's just more sly and low key with her digs.

I never like it when one person becomes the breakout star of the series because if they leave it really throws the future of the show into question. It happened with RHONY (Bethenny and to a lesser extent Jill), and while the show has carried on it's barely limping along.  When/If Nene and Lisa Vanderpump leave their respective shows I think the shows will suffer dramatically.  It will be interesting to see how the show moves on without Teresa.

• Love 4

No we're not.  I'm a Teresa fan, I'm not nutty and I didn't throw any hate at Andy.  I'm not that vocal in defending her either because I just don't feel like arguing with the haters.  Lol.

Well if you say so, I believe you. But you're just one fan. If you read Andy's Twitter feed after his one-on-one interview first aired, you'd see the level (and volume) of anger towards him. And certain websites/blogs that are pro-Teresa (ie. TRH) attack anyone who doesn't show compassion for the felon. After all, there are four beautiful daughters to consider. (That's always the line). And when I say attack, I mean attack. That's who I'm referring to when I call them nutty. Blindly loyal, maybe?

• Love 5

Joe G. is looking ROUGH at the reunion. I wonder how drunk he's going to be how many times Tre shushes him.

There was an article a while back saying that Joe wanted an additional $30,000 from Bravo to show up at the reunion.   Considering it was on one of those entertainment tabloid-websites we can't take it as gospel but I thought it was worth posting.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1519990/rhonj-reunion-teresa-giudice-cancels-appearance-tells-fans-to-stay-tuned/

"Her husband, Joe, who will head to prison for more than three years after Teresa serves her time, is not expected to be present at the reunion taping. Radar Online previously reported the Joe told Bravo that he wanted $30,000 to appear alongside Teresa, or he wouldn’t show up.

But being fully aware that Bravo needs both he and Teresa to appear on the reunion, Joe is demanding that he get $30,000. If Bravo doesn’t want to pay him as much, he just won’t be there.”

This show. Ugh.

Loved how Rino interacted with Amber at the Ladybug function.  That's how a man should act in these types of situations IMO.  

I noticed that about Rino too and thought it was classy (if one can use that word to describe any of these people).  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

But being fully aware that Bravo needs both he and Teresa to appear on the reunion, Joe is demanding that he get $30,000. If Bravo doesn’t want to pay him as much, he just won’t be there.”

Proof that the scumbag will never change. No matter how many prison sentences he gets. 

• Love 2

Yes we finished off the last batch of Fabellini.

Please tell me you got to see where the "container on Long Island" was ;)

Sidenote: I've had peach Fabellini, my cousin who is responsible for bringing this show into my house, and I got one and a bottle of a peach drink from Bethany's line; obviously we're peach fans. When really cold fabellini was decent. Not something I'd go out of my way to buy, but if it was around at a party or something I'd have one, as long as its cold because that does make a difference for this drink. Bethany's I couldn't finish my glass and after my cousin had hers we poured it out because we knew it would be a waste of space in the fridge in either homes. Since we're not at Joe's level of drinking the Fab bottle went back into my fridge and got finished over time. Even FatherGigi said it was better than a lot of those summer beer bottle style mixed drinks and wine coolers.

Amber had The Cancer. Jim spends his days getting law tips watching Judge Judy and Law & Order reruns.

Ew I hate to think Jim does anything remotely related to what I do. I watched 3 SVUs today and weekend JJ from 10-11 tonight. But at least I don't pretend to do a lawyer so I'm good right? God, now I'm thinking how epic it would be if a situation could come about that would put Jim in front of Judy to get utterly destroyed.

Add me to the group suspicious of Ambers donation. I looked into it my self and was told because I've colored my hair I didn't qualify. Amber does wear extentions but in 5 years I doubt her real hair was not colored. Also too me her length looked too short. I thought I could do 5inches and was told nope on that front too.

I was expectations to not like Rino from the get go, but he proved my instincts wrong. Out of all the newbies he's the one I could stand having a conversation with. He talked to Amber like an adult man should.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 3

Amber’s hair cutting scene was such overblown bullshit.  She will scar her children with these ridiculous displays.  I too had “the cancer”, a long time ago.  When a health issue comes up, you think about it, but life cannot be completely overwhelmed by the cancer.  I suspect she and Jim thought we would all care so much about her health issues and see her as a sympathetic character.  Just another famewhore willing to do anything to garner the spotlight.

The ladybug event seemed like such a stupid concept.  Fake kids fashion show and massive amounts of candy.  You have seen my personal hell.

As to the clink-clink comment, Teresa is not going to jail for telling rumors.  It is not karma.  She broke the law by committing fraud.  It ain’t about you Thing #2. 

The raw excitement of watching a bunch of idiots wait for and discuss the verdicts.  I guess Jac and Chris weren’t “in the neighborhood” since it took them 1-1/2 hours to get to Kathy’s house.  Chasing the cameras.  Jac has miracle eye makeup.  It doesn’t smudge at all when she cries. 

I’m getting my ends trimmed on Wednesday.  I have to get my family and friends together for this momentous occasion.

• Love 16

You don't have to be nutty to see the big picture in this scenario. The bank made a bad loan that they had to KNOW was a bad loan, sold it to the government and got the government to prosecute.

Teresa and Joe were wrong, but the laws are written for the banks.

I don't care if she's going to an island paradise where she'll be waited on hand and foot and be serviced daily by beautiful boys (which she's not; jail is jail!), she'll still be separated from her children and her life for many months and that is nothing to crow about, you ask me. Plus, she is a felon and that carries consequences that are more far reaching than those with no experience can comprehend. And a jail term will not erase that.

She has admirable qualities; no human being is all of a piece and I can take no joy in this tragedy.

That doesn't make me nutty IMO, but YMMV.

They were caught and prosecuted because of their fraudulent BK petitions and not because some bank/mortgage company turned them into the government. Had they NOT filed those petitions for BK and had they not lied on all the paperwork, they would not have been caught. It was their need to lie and their overwhelming greed that got them caught. Had Teresa and Joe still got those fraudulent mortgages AND paid their bills, all of them, they would still be living free and would have never been found out. BUT those 2 just had to have it all for free! The only ones to blame for the mess Teresa, Joe and their family are in are TERESA AND JOE! SMH

Well if you say so, I believe you. But you're just one fan. If you read Andy's Twitter feed after his one-on-one interview first aired, you'd see the level (and volume) of anger towards him. And certain websites/blogs that are pro-Teresa (ie. TRH) attack anyone who doesn't show compassion for the felon. After all, there are four beautiful daughters to consider. (That's always the line). And when I say attack, I mean attack. That's who I'm referring to when I call them nutty. Blindly loyal, maybe?

Go read FB and the comments left by so many Teresa fans! Even tonight they are blaming Bravo/Andy for what happened to the Giudice's. They still try to say that Jac, Caroline, Melissa and or Kathy turned them in to the government. They stalk those that do not like Teresa, they go into others FB home page looking for anything to use against other posters that do not feel the same way. Yes, there are a few, very few though, that do not like Teresa that get nasty as well but the overwhelming majority of those attacking others are pro-Teresa.

This Finale has done more to make viewers feel bad for Teresa/Joe than the whole season put together! Andy was really going for the Giudice sympathy vote tonight and he seems to have succeeded IMO.    SMH

• Love 8

I never liked Dina because I saw the "Platinum Weddings" or whatever show that was.  During the season with "the book" wasn't it Dina that dragged it out - but Caroline took one for the team and said it was her?

When I saw Dina was part of the cast for Season 1, I was like oh it's that nasty woman from the wedding show.  She was over the top demanding, and Tommy was a piece of work, too.  Caroline was on the show, but just a few scenes, with her shaking her head at both of them.  I don't buy her Zen act.   She'd actually be more interesting if she did act more like she did on the wedding show.  I think she came back because her other show bombed (it was boring, too), and honestly nothing she did on that show impressed me one bit.  If she is such a big party planner, why didn't we see her really putting the stuff together with her team, and have the "girls" as her ticket sales team.

There is absolutely no one who is likable on this show.  

I think the Wakiles' emotions were more real; somehow they thought the Guidices would just get slaps on the wrists.  It's one thing to do a joke or dig, but when you hear someone who you know - in Kathy's case, your cousin who you were close with at one time - be sentenced, I think you would feel horrible for them - no matter what happened recently.  I think Kathy would be concerned about the kids mostly.    They may have thought Joe would get time but Teresa would get probation only.  I think Jac cries at the drop of a hat, so she could be crying for her friend or it could be just part of her regular daily crying.  

Amber's picture display did look like a tribute table for someone's memorial service. 

I am so sick of everyone saying oh the poor Guidices, we need to be more sensitive.  No one made them do the illegal things they did.  I sure hope someone has sent that question in at the reunion.  Why are we supposed to feel sorry for two convicted felons?  It's not like they were stealing a loaf of bread for their starving children.  And no, it wasn't merely not reading all the documents you were signing, no the feds were not jealous or haters and went after you for no reason, no this just couldn't happen to anyone - you both willingly chose your path.  

They either need to cancel this show or recast it entirely.  I'm tired of the Guidices, Manzos, Gorgas - and could care less about the twins and Amber.  The only thing I'd watch is if/when little Jim has legal issues of his own.  Victoria Gotti had a show, which was cancelled, so not sure she's that interesting.  They don't necessarily need people with oodles of money or fake money to make this show interesting.  They just need interesting people.

• Love 12

When I saw Dina was part of the cast for Season 1, I was like oh it's that nasty woman from the wedding show.  She was over the top demanding, and Tommy was a piece of work, too.  Caroline was on the show, but just a few scenes, with her shaking her head at both of them.  I don't buy her Zen act.   She'd actually be more interesting if she did act more like she did on the wedding show.  I think she came back because her other show bombed (it was boring, too), and honestly nothing she did on that show impressed me one bit.  If she is such a big party planner, why didn't we see her really putting the stuff together with her team, and have the "girls" as her ticket sales team.

I think the Wakiles' emotions were more real; somehow they thought the Guidices would just get slaps on the wrists.  It's one thing to do a joke or dig, but when you hear someone who you know - in Kathy's case, your cousin who you were close with at one time - be sentenced, I think you would feel horrible for them - no matter what happened recently.  I think Kathy would be concerned about the kids mostly.    They may have thought Joe would get time but Teresa would get probation only.  I think Jac cries at the drop of a hat, so she could be crying for her friend or it could be just part of her regular daily crying.  

Amber's picture display did look like a tribute table for someone's memorial service. 

I am so sick of everyone saying oh the poor Guidices, we need to be more sensitive.  No one made them do the illegal things they did.  I sure hope someone has sent that question in at the reunion.  Why are we supposed to feel sorry for two convicted felons?  It's not like they were stealing a loaf of bread for their starving children.  And no, it wasn't merely not reading all the documents you were signing, no the feds were not jealous or haters and went after you for no reason, no this just couldn't happen to anyone - you both willingly chose your path.  

They either need to cancel this show or recast it entirely.  I'm tired of the Guidices, Manzos, Gorgas - and could care less about the twins and Amber.  The only thing I'd watch is if/when little Jim has legal issues of his own.  Victoria Gotti had a show, which was cancelled, so not sure she's that interesting.  They don't necessarily need people with oodles of money or fake money to make this show interesting.  They just need interesting people.

APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE......STANDING OVATION! I could not agree more!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

Amber and Jim compare Every. Single. Thing. to cancer. Oh, you had a car accident? Well at least you DIDN"T HAVE CANCER!! Your house burned down? Well at least you DIDN"T HAVE CANCER!! They did it again when the sentencing came down. Tre and Joe are going to jail but they need to buck up because AT LEAST THEY DON'T HAVE CANCER! My husband had cancer as a young man 25 years ago. I have had many, many family member go through cancer, many at a relatively young age - in their late 30's to 50's. Of those who have survived NONE of them talk about it. They don't want to dwell on it, they choose to live the life they have been blessed to still be living. I hope for Ambers sake she really doesn't think about it as much as she portrays on the show. I hope she is just going for the sympathy vote/contract renewal. If not she must live an awful existence, reliving that horrible time over and over again, letting it define her and color her view of life. I also hope that photo of her bald, the one that was on the table surrounded by flowers, isn't a shrine she displays every day when the cameras aren't there. How awful for her children to have to see that everyday, be reminded that their mom had The Cancer and live with the fear that it could come back or for her daughter that she may someday get breast cancer. That's not something the kids need to think about everyday.

• Love 13

So much LOL at The Twins thinking Teresa could give one tiny fuck about their issue when she was days away from being sentenced for real crimes. I'm sure Tre was so very worred about some imagined slight by The Twins. Those two annoying bitches remind me of wild dogs. They bow down, show their belly to Tre, sniff and lick her ass when they think she's the Alpha Dog on the show but as soon as they see weakness (Tre pleading guilty) and think Tre may lose her spot as Alpha Dog they go in for the kill and try to take over as the Alphas. Sorry bitches - that spot will go to Mel if the show continues.

One of The Twins called Victoria Gotti a has-been and a liar several times on WHHL and claimed she wasn't afraid of her. We'll see how long it is before she goes missing, lol. I hope The Twin has Rino take a lie detector test like Gotti did. If it was a legit test and she passed he has some splainin' to do.

• Love 8

Amber and Jim compare Every. Single. Thing. to cancer. Oh, you had a car accident? Well at least you DIDN"T HAVE CANCER!! Your house burned down? Well at least you DIDN"T HAVE CANCER!! They did it again when the sentencing came down. Tre and Joe are going to jail but they need to buck up because AT LEAST THEY DON'T HAVE CANCER!

I agree, but I feel like it's more along the lines of: oh, you had a car accident? I can relate, because I had THE CANCER!

And God help me for saying this, but I actually was on Jim's side tonight when Amber said she'd rather go through THE CANCER than face what Teresa's going through, and Jim said that was stupid.

• Love 5

I totally agree with you on Kathy's reaction.  Also, Jac was besties with Tre for a long time and it wouldn't be unreal for her to cry about it.  And most of all, I do think a large part of their reaction had to do with the children. 

There's a fine line between happy flowers and a funeral overdose.  Amber crossed that line.  Just like she crossed the line between giving locks for cancer victims and trying to portray yourself as giving locks for those going through chemo - this was about someone 'needing' a trim as opposed to donating your hair.  Shame on you Amber. 

I have no sympathy for the Giudices' .  This wasn't about one mistake.  It's about multiple crimes of fraud.

• Love 6

One of The Twins called Victoria Gotti a has-been and a liar several times on WHHL and claimed she wasn't afraid of her. We'll see how long it is before she goes missing, lol. I hope The Twin has Rino take a lie detector test like Gotti did. If it was a legit test and she passed he has some splainin' to do.

Didn't get to watch WWHL, but wanted to know if they actually said her (Victoria's) name when saying they weren't afraid of her?  Just asking because I've noticed when discussing her - on the show and in their blogs-  both of them have been very careful to not say her name.  They refer to her as "has been", or "blonde, washed out wannabe" or "V.G." or "V" but never seem to say her actual name.  Scared of the repercussions maybe?

And God help me for saying this, but I actually was on Jim's side tonight when Amber said she'd rather go through THE CANCER than face what Teresa's going through, and Jim said that was stupid.

OMG, so much yes!  I thought my ears had deceived me because no one could be that stupid in real life.  She'd rather face cancer that could potentially end her life and maybe never see her kids ever again, than go to prison for a year and know that you'll see them after you serve your sentence? (And that's not even mentioning all the physical, emotional  and spiritual turmoil that accompanies cancer). Idiot.

Edited by LNDNgirl
  • Love 3

Didn't get to watch WWHL, but wanted to know if they actually said her (Victoria's) name when saying they weren't afraid of her?  Just asking because I've noticed when discussing her - on the show and in their blogs-  both of them have been very careful to not say her name.  They refer to her as "has been", or "blonde, washed out wannabe" or "V.G." or "V" but never seem to say her actual name.  Scared of the repercussions maybe?

IIRC, they refered to her as "she". Andy said, "Victoria Gotti took a lie detector test and sent us the verified results showing she told the truth". The Twins responded with "SHE'S a has been." "SHE'S a liar, SHE lied about having cancer." I'd have to rewatch to know if they ever actually said her name at any point.

• Love 1

So much LOL at The Twins thinking Teresa could give one tiny fuck about their issue when she was days away from being sentenced for real crimes. I'm sure Tre was so very worred about some imagined slight by The Twins. Those two annoying bitches remind me of wild dogs. They bow down, show their belly to Tre, sniff and lick her ass when they think she's the Alpha Dog on the show but as soon as they see weakness (Tre pleading guilty) and think Tre may lose her spot as Alpha Dog they go in for the kill and try to take over as the Alphas. Sorry bitches - that spot will go to Mel if the show continues.

I do not think the Lady Bug party was that close to the Giudice's sentencing date, it was just edited to look that way. Bravo loves to play with the timelines to make the show more dramatic. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong though.

• Love 1

I do not think the Lady Bug party was that close to the Giudice's sentencing date, it was just edited to look that way. Bravo loves to play with the timelines to make the show more dramatic. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong though.

I thought at some point before the party they said it was a week until sentencing, but as you said they mess with the timeline. I don't follow Dina or read her blog so I have no idea the date of the party. I figured when Tre was getting ready to leave the party and said she felt sick, thought she had a fever, that she was preparing an excuse as to why she wouldn't be able to show up at sentencing, lol.

• Love 2

It's interesting (to me anyway haha) - my teenagers like Teresa and adore her daughters.  They understand that she has to be punished for her crime, but they're concerned about the four girls and what's going to happen to the show.  One even asked if Teresa can do a new show from jail.  The Giudices are their favorites because they're funny…like tonight when Teresa escaped to the closet and talked through the door.  My kids couldn't stop laughing - too funny!

• Love 4

Proof that the scumbag will never change. No matter how many prison sentences he gets. 

IF this story is true, I don't see why asking money from someone who profits from your life is proof of something else than not being a complete moron. Bravo wants him here, he's not under contract as far as I know (I could be wrong) and isn't obligated to be here. And if he is, what could they do ? Threaten him with a lawsuit ? Get in line !

Every penny is good to take at this stage given the debts he's in, Joe would be a fool to not make Bravo cough up the dough IMO. 

The true surprise is that Bravo wanted Joe here at all. After his "who gives a shit" interview on WWHL and several reunions where he was exactly like that, they could get a clue that he won't give them something, that's why I take the story with a grain of salt. The only time where Joe came alive during those things is when Rosie was here too. So if Joe got the money he wanted and Bravo didn't get anything more than drunken burps and rolling eyes, more power to him !

• Love 9

Andy making the drinking word clink clink - he really does hate the Giudices.

I thought it was "sister"  ???

No, they brought her back so she can read out loud the unanswered texts she sends to Teresa while crying. 

Wacko Jacko and her texts.....they are like books.

I also want you all to know that I constantly check my phone for prayers like Rosie did.  Not.

• Love 6

Andy making the drinking word clink clink - he really does hate the Giudices.

I thought it was "sister"  ???

The drinking word was "sisters" but after Andy announced the word he said "Every time you hear the word 'sisters', clink-clink your glasses together." I think that's where the confusion came in.

• Love 5

I thought at some point before the party they said it was a week until sentencing, but as you said they mess with the timeline.

For once they actually gave a date - they said the Ladybug charity preparations and event were six months prior to the sentencing hearing. It was definitely filmed months ago.

• Love 2

I don't take any "side", but I must respectfully say I think we should cool it with calling anyone nutty, blind, dumb, etc. because they choose to like or support Teresa.

Personally I think we're all a little nutty for being caught up with this show and franchise! Call me crazy, but I love me some Dina no matter what, even when she's wrong. But she never is!

So with you on this Sonoma. I'm an ex Tre fan and while I may not understand those who still are we all need a safe place to discuss our bordeline obsession with this show. I only admit to a few people in real life that I watch this show because I'm embarrassed that I do. I know in my heart it's crap tv and a waste of time but damn it if I don't keep watching! I like this board because it's the only place I can discuss this show (and RHWOC), my secret TV addiction. For the most part everyone here has been nice and respectful without the need of a heavy moderation hand (nightmare of TWOP) and I hope it stays that way.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 14

I thought at some point before the party they said it was a week until sentencing, but as you said they mess with the timeline. I don't follow Dina or read her blog so I have no idea the date of the party. I figured when Tre was getting ready to leave the party and said she felt sick, thought she had a fever, that she was preparing an excuse as to why she wouldn't be able to show up at sentencing, lol.

Given how many times the sentencing was moved, they could have thought it was close to the sentencing date when they had the party.  Then it was delayed and delayed and delayed . . . .

• Love 4