Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Judgment Day

• Start Topic

She owns a collection agency?

Well no wonder Tre was hiding in the closet and Jacqueline wouldn't have come had she been invited!  

Milk out of my nose funny!!  This was what my Monday needed.  Thanks sooo much!!

• Love 1

Thanks AnnA, yeah WireWrap cleared it up for me.  Living within your means, et. al.     I agree with her but would have to laugh at a source who went to look at a $900,000 home listing.  

I could be wrong but I don't think she said anything about living within your means or in a huge house in that scene.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

LMAO. This sums up the entire season. 

LOL @ the twins calling her a "has been"....as if they are SOMEONE. Bitches, puhleeze. 

Why would just Gia & Milania have to care for the guard dogs & if not they will be put down? How do you know this? 

They are trained guard dogs and the only one that cares for them now is Joe with help from Gia. I am guessing that Milania helps out now, she seems to love dogs. Teresa has said, on the show, that she is terrified of the guard dogs, that they try to bite HER and that they are Joe's RESPONSABILITY! If they lose the mansion and rent a small house, I doubt they will take the dogs with them. Where would they keep them, these are NOT house dogs or even family dogs/pets and they are kept in a kennel during the day and then are loose on the property outside at night. Unless they find someone that is willing and able to care for/handle the dogs they will be put down. Sadly that is what happens to "guard" dogs when their owners can no longer care for them or find someone else that can.

• Love 1

Yep. The optics weren't great, and I am not sure how real the emotion was (actually I only question Jac's emotion), but I would find it impossible to judge considering how interested I was in their sentencing.  I don't even know these people, and I was refreshing my computer all damn day long, commenting along with lots of other folks on this forum like it was my job. I have no judgment for the fact that they were as interested as they appeared to be.

My tablet's battery went into the red zone! Teresa's sentence went so late in the day, I seriously thought it was going to die out before the news got out. (/embarrassed).

• Love 3

I could be wrong but I don't think she said anything about living within your means or in a huge house in that scene.

When Wire said that those words did ring a bell to me.  She was talking about what'd she'd say to her sons if she were in the same scenario and within your means sounds specifically familiar.  ::grabscollar:: I NEED you to give me credit here AnnA, my memory's for shit so when it comes up with something, that's a big deal!  Lol

House:  I'm mixing apples and oranges because I placed it in once sentence but what I was referring to was a scene an episode or three ago, when Nicole went "house hunting" and she was looking at house in the middle of buckfuck new jersey listed at $899,000.  I was just thinking of the irony of that being the person to deliver the *within your means* speech.  No disrespect to any other limo dispatchers on the boards, but, c'mon.

That was the beauty of it! There WAS no shade! Santa took the upper hand, (she introduced herself to T not the other way around) Santa could have pouted and ignored Theresa with a slow burn, she could have walked away, or overacted with a hug with an overly warm (fake) introduction, but no- Santa extended her hand, straight backed, impeccable posture and manners and looked her in the eye and introduced herself. And that was it. No chatting, nothing warm and fuzzy, just appropriate, polite, and nice. Just a perfect example of how to act. And especially how to turn the other cheek with class. Something Theresa will never ever understand, class is so over her head.

Girl I want you to be hiding in my closet for the next time my dude and I have a fight lol!  You are giving me all kinds of upperhandedry and I'm like whaaaaaat?  for real? 

• Love 2

She did make the comment about living beyond your means.  I think the comment about her sons was right before that, it was something about not seeing or being there for your kids. Earlier she even said something about paying taxes, kind of "death and taxes" but not exactly.

That was the beauty of it! There WAS no shade! Santa took the upper hand, (she introduced herself to T not the other way around) Santa could have pouted and ignored Theresa with a slow burn, she could have walked away, or overacted with a hug with an overly warm (fake) introduction, but no- Santa extended her hand, straight backed, impeccable posture and manners and looked her in the eye and introduced herself. And that was it. No chatting, nothing warm and fuzzy, just appropriate, polite, and nice. Just a perfect example of how to act. And especially how to turn the other cheek with class. Something Theresa will never ever understand, class is so over her head.

Sadly, it went over Teresa's head! She doesn't recognize classy behavior/conduct, things have to hit her on the head or bit her in the butt to get Teresa to notice!

• Love 2

I've seen people go on and on ad nauseam about how awful Teresa is and seem to know every single personal and/or legal detail about her to the point that I wonder if they have anything else going on in their lives, so I think it's safe to say there are all types of fans on both sides of the fan base. I don't take any "side", but I must respectfully say I think we should cool it with calling anyone nutty, blind, dumb, etc. because they choose to like or support Teresa.

Agree, I don't think the crazy discriminates. It's all over. I really don't care if people on either side tweet Andy until the cows come home - his piles of money probably help cushion the blow. What does get on my nerves is how either extreme on either side can ruin the fun I like to have in post-show discussion. I just can't take this shit that seriously.  They broke the law, they should go to jail, simple. I can't take any joy in it either, though.

I'm pretty sure the only somewhat likable person on the show is Rino. Too bad the he comes with a side order of twins. 

Jaq is certifiable. Get a post-prison restraining order, Teresa. 

• Love 6

That was the beauty of it! There WAS no shade! Santa took the upper hand, (she introduced herself to T not the other way around) Santa could have pouted and ignored Theresa with a slow burn, she could have walked away, or overacted with a hug with an overly warm (fake) introduction, but no- Santa extended her hand, straight backed, impeccable posture and manners and looked her in the eye and introduced herself. And that was it. No chatting, nothing warm and fuzzy, just appropriate, polite, and nice. Just a perfect example of how to act. And especially how to turn the other cheek with class. Something Theresa will never ever understand, class is so over her head.

Did Santa know that this rumor had spread around this group at this point? Maybe there was no shade since she was simply introducing herself to Teresa...in a normal way, with no idea that this ugliness had gone on, let alone that Teresa had a part in it.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 5

When Wire said that those words did ring a bell to me.  She was talking about what'd she'd say to her sons if she were in the same scenario and within your means sounds specifically familiar.  ::grabscollar:: I NEED you to give me credit here AnnA, my memory's for shit so when it comes up with something, that's a big deal!  Lol

She did make the comment about living beyond your means.  I think the comment about her sons was right before that, it was something about not seeing or being there for your kids. Earlier she even said something about paying taxes, kind of "death and taxes" but not exactly.

Memory?   Do I still have one?   LOL    Either I've lost mine or what these people say sounds more like blah...blah...blah most of the time.  That's why I think it's best that I qualify my statements with an "I don't remember exactly........."

Edited by AnnA

Memory?   Do I still have one?   LOL    Either I've lost mine or what these people say sounds more like blah...blah...blah most of the time.  That's why I think it's best that I qualify my statements with an "I don't remember exactly........."

They do all start to sound like Charlie Browns teacher! LOL I paid attention only because I was so surprised how young she looked without all that horrid makeup and the tacky clothes! She looked and sounded more like a "normal" person that she has all season!

Did Santa know that this rumor had spread around this group at this point? Maybe there was no shade since she was simply introducing herself to Teresa...in a normal way, with no idea that this ugliness had gone on, let alone that Teresa had a part in it.

I was just getting ready to pose the same question. The conversation between the group in the car on the way over made it sound like Santa and her hubby had no knowledge of what this rumor entailed. They seemed to be hearing for the first time that Teresa had done something to piss off the twins, but no one went into any detail about what she had actually done/said.

• Love 2
I woke up the other day and realized there was ink on my fingers.  I couldn't quite remember what had happened the night before.  I feared I had been roofied.  Slowly images of the evening came back to me, like still pictures, disjointed but vivid.  I remember seeing Jim Marchese.  And a contract.  And Amber's long hair.  There was talk of the cancer.  Memorial flowers around pictures of a living woman.  It seemed like the contract kept being placed before me.  "Sign here", he said, almost gently.  But i was so woozy I'm not sure.  Slowly I started to recall his hand on mine, making me form the letters of my name.  "It will all be alright", he said.  I recall visuals of a clown; then I realize it was Amber smiling at me through her clown makeup.  Next thing I knew I was waking up in my bed, filled with a sense of dread, ink stains spreading from my hands to the sheets, knowing my life as I known it had changed forever for the worse.

I wish I could like this a 1,000 more times!

• Love 1

I was just getting ready to pose the same question. The conversation between the group in the car on the way over made it sound like Santa and her hubby had no knowledge of what this rumor entailed. They seemed to be hearing for the first time that Teresa had done something to piss off the twins, but no one went into any detail about what she had actually done/said.

I noticed this, too. During the drive to the event, the twin's father said something about praying for Teresa, and TerESSa, in the front seat, gave a look that implied "if he only knew..."

I do not think the twins would make Santa wait to hear the rumor Til the footage aired. But they are knuckleheads so who knows?

I don't think they waited for the footage to air, but the charity event happened months ago, and I think there's a good chance they hadn't disclosed the embarrassing rumor to their parents at this point. Frankly, I don't know if the parents would have attended, or even participated in any more filming, had they known.

• Love 4

Why Dina chose one of the twins to emcee the event, I will never know. Gah, those voices, like nails on a chalkboard. Granted pickins were slim if she wanted a howife to emcee. Teresa can't string two coherent words together, and the other twin is obnoxious. Dina was kind of on the out with Amber. Why not let Mel do it? But then again, how does Project Ladybug raise donations from an event like this? Is there a mandatory donation to walk though the door? Are the clothes for sale? I have notices that in all the howives shows, they have lots of charity events, I just wonder how much is going to charity. I saw that someone posted  that Bravo footed the 96K bill for the venue. I wonder if Project Ladybug even made 96K last year? Just give the money to cancer research and save us from watching the event. 

I am so over this season. It's sad because NJ used to be my favorite. If they don't make a radical change, I'm not sure that I will even watch next season. 

• Love 3

Why Dina chose one of the twins to emcee the event, I will never know. Gah, those voices, like nails on a chalkboard. Granted pickins were slim if she wanted a howife to emcee. Teresa can't string two coherent words together, and the other twin is obnoxious. Dina was kind of on the out with Amber. Why not let Mel do it? But then again, how does Project Ladybug raise donations from an event like this? Is there a mandatory donation to walk though the door? Are the clothes for sale? I have notices that in all the howives shows, they have lots of charity events, I just wonder how much is going to charity. I saw that someone posted  that Bravo footed the 96K bill for the venue. I wonder if Project Ladybug even made 96K last year? Just give the money to cancer research and save us from watching the event. 

I am so over this season. It's sad because NJ used to be my favorite. If they don't make a radical change, I'm not sure that I will even watch next season. 

LynnfromChicago, the blogger, did a blog on LadyBug Charity and it was NOT kind. It seems that more money goes to pay Dina's salary/paycheck than went to helping kids, at least in 2011 and 2012. I hope she cleaned up her act after that. I have not seen any reports about the charity since she left the show.

• Love 1

I have no idea if they knew the specifics. The convo in the car seems to support turning the other cheek too by the dad dismissing ugliness with 'we pray for her'. It's a good example to set.

I also thought Rino handled Ambuh well in the same vein. He was kind, he did make a point about Jim then skated out with integrity.

I do not think the twins would make Santa wait to hear the rumor Til the footage aired. But they are knuckleheads so who knows?

I think Sal and Santa probably thought the twins were referring to the legal issues, not some kind of rumor.  But that's just my impression.

• Love 2

Those dogs were absolutely beautiful but what I really liked was that they were truly at home and part of the family. They weren't for a storyline like the little dog that will soon be in the pound that Joe and Teresa bought or the equally soon to be forgotten dog that Joey bought Melissa. Those big guys were sitting beside the guests, checking out the candy, covering for the gaseous Dina, and wondering WTF Teresa was doing in their bathroom. In other words, they weren't props.

• Love 7

So if Jac is around next season, is she going to whine about how Tre is not answering her texts while she is "away"? Her favorite topic of conversation "Teresa" will be gone. What is she going to do with all that time? Constantly text Joe as a Teresa substitute?

I thought Nicole looked liked she really did not care about whatever feud she was suppose to have with Tre. In the car and even at the party she looked disinterested. It seemed like it was mostly Twin Teresa that kept going on and on about it. Hell even Rino looked disinterested and the rumor was supposedly about and started from him.

• Love 3
Jim's also claiming that Abbey has a contract with him and she's a friend of Bobby's.  This guy is a piece of work.

Oh my gosh, does he have a contract with everyone??? I better make sure I didn't somehow accidentally sign one!

So if Jac is around next season, is she going to whine about how Tre is not answering her texts while she is "away"? Her favorite topic of conversation "Teresa" will be gone. What is she going to do with all that time? Constantly text Joe as a Teresa substitute?

I could totally see Jac trying to write to Tre in prison, and being all offended when she doesn't write back. She might start texting Gia, under the pretense of checking in on her and the kids. But it will really be a way to try and get some dirt on Tre's life in the big house.

• Love 7

The way I see it, there is no way to continue the show without Theresa.  When she's not actually in scenes, everyone else is just sitting around talking about her--no one else has anything going on apparently.  Either they recast entirely or they put this thing out to pasture.

• Love 3

Santa politely Introducing herself to Tre? CLASSY. Put T in her place, and girl was scolded by Santa. LOVED IT! You go Santa!!!!!! in your FACE Tre!

I really didn't see it that way at all. And I'm sure Tre didn't either, so it's not like it was some "teachable moment" or anything. And Tre and TER had already made up at that point, so... yea.

And really, I'm no Tre apologist, but I'm on the *she really didn't do anything wrong* by telling Dina what VG said. As it's been pointed out, I see JIM and DINA more at fault in this scenario.  Well, Jim mostly, because he is the worst. 

They are trained guard dogs and the only one that cares for them now is Joe with help from Gia. I am guessing that Milania helps out now, she seems to love dogs. Teresa has said, on the show, that she is terrified of the guard dogs, that they try to bite HER and that they are Joe's RESPONSABILITY! If they lose the mansion and rent a small house, I doubt they will take the dogs with them. Where would they keep them, these are NOT house dogs or even family dogs/pets and they are kept in a kennel during the day and then are loose on the property outside at night. Unless they find someone that is willing and able to care for/handle the dogs they will be put down. Sadly that is what happens to "guard" dogs when their owners can no longer care for them or find someone else that can.

It's certainly hard to say for sure what will happen, but having them put down wouldn't be my first assumption.   Now, if they are purebred GSD, which I think they are, many times their breeder will take them back--no questions asked.  If not, there are certainly very active and thriving GSD-specific rescues who I feel confident would take them in or find a place for them.  I seriously doubt one of those rescues would let those beautiful, healthy, young dogs be put down. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 7

I really didn't see it that way at all. And I'm sure Tre didn't either, so it's not like it was some "teachable moment" or anything. And Tre and TER had already made up at that point, so... yea.

And really, I'm no Tre apologist, but I'm on the *she really didn't do anything wrong* by telling Dina what VG said. As it's been pointed out, I see JIM and DINA more at fault in this scenario.  Well, Jim mostly, because he is the worst. 

I stand by the idea that Twin Tre is mad because Victoria's way on the show was through Teresa G.  I think twin Tre wanted a, "I cannot believe my friend had the gall to spread such a nasty rumor on NATIONAL TELEVISION. I'm embarrassed and sorry she did that."

And when Teresa G. says Victoria didn't mean anything bad by spreading the rumor, I fall on the side of Bitch Please. There is no good that comes from, "I heard this guy slept with his mother in law, your thoughts?"

• Love 4

The way I see it, there is no way to continue the show without Theresa. When she's not actually in scenes, everyone else is just sitting around talking about her--no one else has anything going on apparently. Either they recast entirely or they put this thing out to pasture.

And how sad are their lives when THAT is the best they could come up with for discussions when it's their turn to be filmed.

Well, to be fair we do have a good amount of Jac's crying scenes too.

I'm with you, total recast!

I stand by the idea that Twin Tre is mad because Victoria's way on the show was through Teresa G. I think twin Tre wanted a, "I cannot believe my friend had the gall to spread such a nasty rumor on NATIONAL TELEVISION. I'm embarrassed and sorry she did that."

And when Teresa G. says Victoria didn't mean anything bad by spreading the rumor, I fall on the side of Bitch Please. There is no good that comes from, "I heard this guy slept with his mother in law, your thoughts?"

Maybe I've missed it, but what i keep wondering is where is the outrage over the lie itself? Where are the dying declarations from Rino that he never made such statements? The whole family seems not the least bit concerned about the actual rumor or where it allegedly began, but yet are all up in arms that someone else didn't "defend" them when it came out. Well they aren't even defending themselves. If they don't care enough to address it then why have all these expectations of a new friend to handle it in a certain way? Makes no sense to me but then again I watch this show on FF half the time so I may have missed it.

• Love 11

If the Giudices' guard dogs were pitbulls, they could be given to the shelter from Pitbulls and Paroles.  It would be a circle of life kind of moment for all involved.  

They certainly could give the dogs back to whoever they got them from, or find another loving home for them altogether. They could also pay their bills, take out mortgages they can afford, and teach their kids to buckle up when they are in the car. Teresa could learn to blow-dry her own hair, teach her kids that calling adults "butt holes" is not appropriate, and put her hot coffee in a container with a lid when she is diving down the road. The Giudice's are not the kind of people to do any of these things. They are the kind of people who give their kids a puppy for Christmas, despite the fact that they are facing mountains of financial and legal issues that might mean this puppy will be housed somewhere else in the near future.  I would imagine they are more likely to just leave the dogs in the backyard when they move. 

• Love 6

And how sad are their lives when THAT is the best they could come up with for discussions when it's their turn to be filmed.

Well, to be fair we do have a good amount of Jac's crying scenes too.

I'm with you, total recast!

Maybe I've missed it, but what i keep wondering is where is the outrage over the lie itself? Where are the dying declarations from Rino that he never made such statements? The whole family seems not the least bit concerned about the actual rumor or where it allegedly began, but yet are all up in arms that someone else didn't "defend" them when it came out. Well they aren't even defending themselves. If they don't care enough to address it then why have all these expectations of a new friend to handle it in a certain way? Makes no sense to me but then again I watch this show on FF half the time so I may have missed it.

I thought the twins did address it last night on WWWL? They said it's a disgusting lie and seemed pretty horrified that it was being said about their mother. On the show itself, God only knows what was said because the editing has been so choppy this season.

• Love 1

I agree with this. It has been bothering me all along. It is very much like the initial reveal that Amber made about Nicole "breaking up a family". What was the actual story? It seems like no one is ever mad about the thing they should actually be mad about, or takes the time to explain anything.  Maybe it is just part of the shitty editing we ended up with this season.

IMO no one cared that much about this rumor. It didn't seem like either of the twins were actually that interested when they went to talk to Teresa at the party, and Rino clearly didn't much care. It just seemed like this was the story they had and they were all playing it out. No real passion to be found about any of it as far as I can see. 

• Love 2

They certainly could give the dogs back to whoever they got them from, or find another loving home for them altogether. They could also pay their bills, take out mortgages they can afford, and teach their kids to buckle up when they are in the car. Teresa could learn to blow-dry her own hair, teach her kids that calling adults "butt holes" is not appropriate, and put her hot coffee in a container with a lid when she is diving down the road. The Giudice's are not the kind of people to do any of these things.

So much word. Thinking ahead and acting in a responsible, adult manner is not their way. Instead, it's "we'll deal with it when it happens." EVERYTHING in their life is dealt with when the time comes. If it's dealt with at all. Those poor girls. Those poor dogs.

Those poor chickens.

• Love 3

It's certainly hard to say for sure what will happen, but having them put down wouldn't be my first assumption.   Now, if they are purebred GSD, which I think they are, many times their breeder will take them back--no questions asked.  If not, there are certainly very active and thriving GSD-specific rescues who I feel confident would take them in or find a place for them.  I seriously doubt one of those rescues would let those beautiful, healthy, young dogs be put down. 

Nor was it my first assumption but it can be hard to place guard dogs. Hopefully the initial trainer can and will take them but the reality is the Giudices put everything off until the last minute so I am not sure what will happen. I can see Teresa calling the local dog shelter telling them to take the dogs away as soon as Joe goes to camp, without saying they are guard dogs. I also don't see Joe sober long enough to worry about these dogs either. We are talking about a couple that sent their daughters to school the day after they were sentenced without talking to 3 of them. They made no arrangements to get the girls into counseling during any of this, hell, they don't even have health insurance on them but people think they will do the right thing for guard dogs kept outside? LOL

• Love 2

I guess I missed the bit on the show when it was said the dogs were trained guard dogs. I assumed they were merely large, loud and naturally protective of their space. I don't think they are trained to attack. The only time training dogs for protection was ever mentioned that I recall was when Caroline's felon friend Bernie Kerick made a cameo appearance helping her train her GSD. I recall another scene of I believe Albert going out to feed their GSD (or 2) in its kennel. I think they also use their dogs to keep their home safe from prowlers.

Joe and Teresa may have committed serious crimes, but they've never been shown to be cruel to animals. If Gia can feed and care for these dogs, apparently without fear, I doubt they are savage beasts. I'm sure the dogs will be re homed or perhaps Joe Gorga will take them to protect his home and his contracting equipment.

• Love 2

Even now, when these two criminals have stood in front of a judge and pled guilty to numerous crimes, there are those that believe it cannot be entirely their fault. It might not be nice to call folks names, but it is hard for some of us to not think that this kind of thinking is nutty.

This was part of the reason for the whole boards on boards rule - insulting the opinions of other posters.  It's fine to disagree with someone's opinion, but to criticize them personally and call them nutty or other names is not okay because people get their feelings hurt.  It doesn't matter what you think about Teresa, people can agree or disagree with your opinion, they just can't call you names. ETA - I think I am boards on board by writing this - I am just using this post as an example - the quoted post wasn't a mean spirited post and I am not criticizing this poster.

I give credit to Melissa and Joe too for not commenting on the sentencing.  The others were opportunists - being paid for their fake sympathies.  Earlier in the same episode they were happy to trash Teresa to the twin. 

Victoria Gotti was on the show last season or the season before - she knows these producers.  She doesn't need Teresa Giudice to get her on the show.  She has done plenty of reality tv. She is dying to get back on.  Why do we think Teresa is the one who went to producers?  Why wouldn't Victoria go herself? I think Teresa G could give two rats asses about this season.  She basically mailed it in.

Rino could care less.  Twin Teresa just wants airtime.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 7

Victoria Gotti was on the show last season or the season before - she knows these producers. She doesn't need Teresa Giudice to get her on the show. She has done plenty of reality tv. She is dying to get back on. Why do we think Teresa is the one who went to producers? Why wouldn't Victoria go herself? I think Teresa G could give two rats asses about this season. She basically mailed it in.

Rino could care less. Twin Teresa just wants airtime.

Thank you!! I thought she was on here before. And we all know she's no stranger to how reality shows work. Why we are to believe she couldn't possibly make her way on this show without Theresa's guidance is beyond me.

I guess I missed the bit on the show when it was said the dogs were trained guard dogs. I assumed they were merely large, loud and naturally protective of their space. I don't think they are trained to attack. The only time training dogs for protection was ever mentioned that I recall was when Caroline's felon friend Bernie Kerick made a cameo appearance helping her train her GSD. I recall another scene of I believe Albert going out to feed their GSD (or 2) in its kennel. I think they also use their dogs to keep their home safe from prowlers.

Joe and Teresa may have committed serious crimes, but they've never been shown to be cruel to animals. If Gia can feed and care for these dogs, apparently without fear, I doubt they are savage beasts. I'm sure the dogs will be re homed or perhaps Joe Gorga will take them to protect his home and his contracting equipment.

Now that you mention it you're correct. The Manzos had guard dogs. It was never really addressed how or where the Juicy dogs came from. Based on how they were housed and cared for though, they had to have come from a breeder/trainer. One that I'm sure will take them back and pass them along.

• Love 1

This was part of the reason for the whole boards on boards rule - insulting the opinions of other posters. It's fine to disagree with someone's opinion, but to criticize them personally and call them nutty or other names is not okay because people get their feelings hurt. It doesn't matter what you think about Teresa, people can agree or disagree with your opinion, they just can't call you names. ETA - I think I am boards on board by writing this - I am just using this post as an example - the quoted post wasn't a mean spirited post and I am not criticizing this poster.

Thanks for explaining boards on boards. That's why I only lurked over at TWOP. I sure wasn't gonna play when I didn't know the rules. 

I could totally see Jac trying to write to Tre in prison,

I can totally see Jac sitting next to Tre in prison.

I saw WWHL and the twins were horrendous.  When the lid dietector test came up about Victoria G taking one with a highly recognized guy/place, they completely disregarded it.  I also laughed when the question of the day was which hw do you like best and Tre won.  They kept screaming, "Why, why?"

• Love 5

This was part of the reason for the whole boards on boards rule - insulting the opinions of other posters.  It's fine to disagree with someone's opinion, but to criticize them personally and call them nutty or other names is not okay because people get their feelings hurt.  It doesn't matter what you think about Teresa, people can agree or disagree with your opinion, they just can't call you names.

I just want to quickly chime in here since I was the poster who first used the word "nutty." I was referring to folks on other, pro-Teresa blogs and websites, NOT anyone here. While I thought Twop's board-on-board policy was monitored with too heavy a hand, I agree with the concept. Disagreeing with someone's opinion is ok, criticizing them personally is not. Frankly, if there are any Teresa fans here, I have yet to meet them. Maybe some read here, but don't post?

• Love 4

Thank you!! I thought she was on here before. And we all know she's no stranger to how reality shows work. Why we are to believe she couldn't possibly make her way on this show without Theresa's guidance is beyond me.

Now that you mention it you're correct. The Manzos had guard dogs. It was never really addressed how or where the Juicy dogs came from. Based on how they were housed and cared for though, they had to have come from a breeder/trainer. One that I'm sure will take them back and pass them along.

I live in Northern NJ, not far from where these folk live. It's not unusual to drive thru the upscale neighborhoods and see gated properties with large beware of dog signs, accompanied by pics of GSD or Dobermans teeth bared. Nor is it strange to hear large dogs barking. Lots of these dogs are all bark and no bite, but some burglar may not want to take a chance.

I really don't see Tre or Joe taking a chance on their kids being bitten or injured. I suspect the dogs are more loud than dangerous. Should a prowler be foolish enough to trespass, I 'm sure if the dogs were turned loose they'd give chase. If the idiot gets bitten. Well too bad.

I must not understand something. What is the point of having a guard dog outside in a cage or tied up? It can't protect anything if it can't physically get to an intruder. I don't think a bunch of dogs in kennels would deter me from breaking into a house. If I heard ferocious dogs barking inside the house, I might think twice.

• Love 2

I can totally see Jac sitting next to Tre in prison.

I saw WWHL and the twins were horrendous. When the lid dietector test came up about Victoria G taking one with a highly recognized guy/place, they completely disregarded it. I also laughed when the question of the day was which hw do you like best and Tre won. They kept screaming, "Why, why?"

Their behavior makes me think they set the whole Rino/Santa rumor in motion. None of their reactions to that information being shared rings true. If it is true, it's disgusting. I think it's a rumor, but one they were/are all well aware of and long since dealt with. I think it's being brought up now strictly for the story line and the dramatics. To me all of the new cast members are very carefully playing off a script, supplied by Bravo, or on their own.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

I must not understand something. What is the point of having a guard dog outside in a cage or tied up? It can't protect anything if it can't physically get to an intruder. I don't think a bunch of dogs in kennels would deter me from breaking into a house. If I heard ferocious dogs barking inside the house, I might think twice.

I think they are generally kenneled during the day and if the property is enclosed by fencing, they may be free to roam at night. I have heard that some of them are kept kenneled but if they raise a ruckus or if an intruder is observed, the homeowner can release the dogs by remotely opening the gate to their kennel. The houses are also protected by alarms. I believe the Guidices had lots of construction equipment on their property. Some one looking to steal that kind of stuff might not attempt to break into the house, but more interested in a shed or garage. Dogs could be a deterrent.

• Love 2

What did Bobby mean when Nicole was reading him the verdict play by plays and he said see why we're on the same page? 

I took that to mean he isn't a fan of material possesions and the like, and Nicole will not be getting one cent out of him to indulge in reckless shopping sprees.

Can't believe it took me this long to see Jaq for the emotional, Tre-obsessed mess that she is. I've always felt sympathetic towards her but she really needs some professional help.

I really hope someone calls Dina out during the reunion on her shady charity. I suspect 80% of proceeds go towards lining her pockets. I also hope someone mentions how incredibly offensive her catchphrase "Namaste, bitches" is and how it completely obliterates her put-on persona as this spiritually inclined entity. I would have emailed the question in to Bravo myself had I known the season was going to be cut short and the reunion taped early in light of Teresa the felon's sentencing, but I couldn't for the life of me find a link to submit questions on the Bravo page.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 3

Both Joe AND Teresa have said, on the show, they are "guard" dogs there to keep people OFF of the property at night. Teresa went so far as to say she is terrified of them and that they try to bite her! They have only shown Joe, with help from Gia feeding and tending to them. I am sure the other girls are fine with them but they were never seen with the dogs. Also, it was apparent that they were filmed from a distance, the camera person did not get too close to the dogs. JS

• Love 1

I just watched the episode, so I'm a little behind, but I have the feeling that they had to film the cast reactions to the sentencing otherwise it wouldn't have been "on the show" and couldn't have been brought up at the reunion. Aren't there rules about only being able to discuss what happened on the show? (I'm thinking Caroline mentioned this one or three dozen times about some sort of super secret personal tidbit.)

And TereSSA must have been so disappointed that Teresa just wasn't into the fight. Her big blow-up just fizzled when Teresa said ok, yeah, whatever...

• Love 6

They do all start to sound like Charlie Browns teacher! LOL I paid attention only because I was so surprised how young she looked without all that horrid makeup and the tacky clothes! She looked and sounded more like a "normal" person that she has all season!

Good one!  I forgot about Charlie Brown's teacher.  LOL

Now that you mentioned it, Nicole did look so much better in that scene.  Unfortunately, this crew hasn't learned the "less is more" lesson and overdo everything.

I know!  Teresa has to be clueless to say it wasn't "like gossip."  

• Love 2

I just watched the episode, so I'm a little behind, but I have the feeling that they had to film the cast reactions to the sentencing otherwise it wouldn't have been "on the show" and couldn't have been brought up at the reunion. Aren't there rules about only being able to discuss what happened on the show? (I'm thinking Caroline mentioned this one or three dozen times about some sort of super secret personal tidbit.)

There are no rules about not talking about things that happen off the show.  There is a ton of stuff that happens off camera/when they are not filming, that gets discussed at the reunion.  The S4 reunion alone would have basically not been shown since there was so many accusations and things being said that happened off camera.  Also, they talked a good deal at the last reunion about the indictments which had been handed down after the season stopped filming. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

I took that to mean he isn't a fan of material possesions and the like, and Nicole will not be getting one cent out of him to indulge in reckless shopping sprees.

I'm pretty sure he was also saying he won't be buying her a big house or fancy anything.  Of course, he's more than willing to spend on a sweet firehouse mural; that is, if sweet means silly, ugly, poorly drawn and ridiculous.  I get the whole "we're alike because we're not materialistic and won't risk committing fraud just to front a lifestyle."   At the same time, I still think he could give zero fucks about her and wouldn't even talk to her if she wasn't on this show.  They have zero chemistry.  Bobby won't be making any grand gestures unless it gets him something substantial in return.  Nicole is not that something. 

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 7