Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Judgment Day

• Start Topic

It is possible that editing is involved for the promo but if it is as we saw then Dina is talking about how SHE feels about Jac coming on THIS season. She, Dina, is FURIOUS that Jac agreed to come back even if it was only to film with Kathy and the newbies! Talk about selfish! As I keep saying, IMO, Dina is JUST LIKE Teresa in more ways than not!

This why I think Dina days may be numbered.  The most exciting thing Dina did this year was show off her closet not once but twice and now she is divorcing it.  It really isn't up to Dina nor was it up to Teresa if members of their family got hired.  I notice Dina only made one WWHL appearance this season-most likely because she gets steamed every time someone brings up Caroline, Chris or Jacqueline.   Dina doesn't even live in NJ.  She has said she would like to join the cast of RHONYC.  Dina thinks all these bracelets, weird menagerie of disabled or exotic pets (you can't tell me she got the Sphnyx cats from a rescue which she called Joe and Melissa out on for not getting their dog from a rescue), Buddhas, Project Ladybug provide interest for the viewers -they just don't.  Maybe instead of reading star charts and other various self-help listings she should try reading the ratings of the show when she is featured.  That might enlighten her as to why she is not calling the shots on the show.

• Love 4

No, that is all I saw, but I think the implication is pretty clear. I don't know if she says more on the actual reunion or not, but it was enough for me.

OK...........I thought maybe you had seen something new.

It is possible that editing is involved for the promo but if it is as we saw then Dina is talking about how SHE feels about Jac coming on THIS season. She, Dina, is FURIOUS that Jac agreed to come back even if it was only to film with Kathy and the newbies! Talk about selfish! As I keep saying, IMO, Dina is JUST LIKE Teresa in more ways than not!

I agree. She is furious about Jac and very much like Teresa.  She just comes off more "refined" than Teresa but they're both troublemakers.

Now that Dina has moved to New York........how does she rate being a RHONJ?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

I will preface my comment by saying it is the result of having no real information on the Dina/Jaqueline/Caroline feud. But unless something really horrific happened Dina can claim she's zen all she wants ,but she is one cold bitch if she saw Nicholas struggling on tv and didn't pick up the phone and call her brother. I'm sorry something things just surpass your hurt feelings and this is one of them. As for Caroline, I know she can be a PIA but she did take Lexi and Dina in after her first divorce. Does that not count for anything? Last week I heard Jaqueline say when they first got married she and Chris also lived with Caroline and of course last season her other sister was living there. Caroline is ride or die. It's nice to have a few of them in your life. So whatever happened , Dina suck it up and make things right. Im giving fair warning if she says anything about cutting toxic people out of her life my head will actually explode. C'mon Dina your the enlighten one, walk the walk.

This makes me think that a better show than the sort of lame "Manzo'd with children" would be a show about Dina moving back in with Caroline now. Deal with whatever issues you have on camera, at least it'd be real. Unlike the current show, where the boys pretend to have moved back in with their parents.

• Love 1

This makes me think that a better show than the sort of lame "Manzo'd with children" would be a show about Dina moving back in with Caroline now. Deal with whatever issues you have on camera, at least it'd be real. Unlike the current show, where the boys pretend to have moved back in with their parents.

Been watching MW/C and here to tell you that there is some real shit going down.

OK...........I thought maybe you had seen something new.

I agree. She is furious about Jac and very much like Teresa.  She just comes off more "refined" than Teresa but they're both troublemakers.

Now that Dina has moved to New York........how does she rate being a RHONJ?

Although Dina may want to be on the RHNY, she will never be more than a RHNJ type of cast member. She needs to get real....FAST!

• Love 2

Been watching MW/C and here to tell you that there is some real shit going down.

Caroline is on fire-it is Reunion like behavior from Caroline.  She needs to stop back into RHNJ with a, "let me tell you this".

Dina, please do tell us why you're so mad at Jac after having kept your mouth shut for four years because Jac would like to know.  She has stated multiple times that she doesn't know why you're so angry at her.  You stated in your blog from 2009 that Zoeysmom linked that all was good with Jac.  Please tell us as well why you're not speaking to your brother, Chris, and your sister, Caroline. 

• Love 2

Dina, please do tell us why you're so mad at Jac after having kept your mouth shut for four years because Jac would like to know. She has stated multiple times that she doesn't know why you're so angry at her. You stated in your blog from 2009 that Zoeysmom linked that all was good with Jac. Please tell us as well why you're not speaking to your brother, Chris, and your sister, Caroline.

My guess is Jac was told but was too drunk to remember. Now she's all "what??? What did I do? "

• Love 12

I'm watching an episode from a few weeks ago --- where Guidice clan has dinner.  The sisters-in-law are all very pretty.  Is one of them Joe's sister?   Or are they both sisters in law? 

His brother is Pete and his sister is Maria.

• Love 1

Yo, Jimlet! I just got back from IKEA. They were talking about putting your picture on a milk carton. It's time to go back! (Sorry, I can't find the original IKEA monkey quote to give credit to whoever nailed Jimlet's persona)

• Love 1

The twins are very transparent.  They want to stay on this show badly so they are determined to be offended by just about everyone and everything to up the drama factor.  I'm over it with both of them and the constant flailing when they talk.  They must be bored out of their minds to partake in such trivial crap.  

• Love 12

This season sucked.

So Amber gives away three inches of hair and we're supposed to be impressed by her sacrifice for a little girl with The Cancer?

Who knew- I thought Amber wore extensions. 

I wonder if that Abby lady with the palace is auditioning to be a housewife.

Bobby is using Nicole.  She should stop trying to make it happen and move on.

• Love 4

Ehhh I don't know that I buy that. Rich and Kathy have had quite a few giggles at the Juicy' s expense since their brief reappearance on the show. So if they're crying now over the sentence they can cry me a river. You don't go on tv mocking your family member one week and then cry for their situation the next. I find the Waikiles just as gross as the Juicys. Using whatever means possible to get more screen time to help build up the cannoli empire.

AMEN X 100000000.

I can't get past the first 5 minutes to even notice. 

The amount of fake sympathy & caring from Kathy, Jac & all the family= vomit worthy. 

Jac, I beg of you, STFU, it's not about you & your "reaching out".

This season sucked.

BINGO! 

I'm almost embarrassed that I even watched this season.

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 15

Jac needs to get off the TV if she can't carry on one conversation about her son without crying.  Sheesh.  Really?  For someone that tries to portray herself as so positive and encouraging she sucks.

• Love 6

Does Teresa even speak to Jacqueline and the Wakiles with any regularity anymore? Why on earth did the show select them as the narrative conduit for reactions to her sentencing? Melissa and Dina would have been more appropriate choices, no, even if filming had to be done later and edited in.

I did enjoy that Jacqueline managed to make the Giudice devastation into a crisis centered around herself. "If she wanted me to text, she would have answered all of my previous prying questions about her legal predicaments!" Points, however, that she and Kathy both realize they have to lean into someone else's shoulders when they sob; it's way more professional than trying to squeeze out some moisture to no avail a la Tamra Barney.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 10

I appreciated Ehsa for being the only one NOT filming reaction shots about Tre's sentencing. It leads me to think she really doesn't give a shit about Tre.

Am I the only one who believes Kathy's tears?

Yeah, Kathy thinks Teresa is a shit, but Teresa is HER shithead little cousin.  I can see being amused by the minor things that go wrong in her life while still being shocked and mildly devastated she's actually going to jail.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 6

What does it mean that despite two members of the cast being sentenced to prison, rumors about another being a literal motherfucker, another being one of the most unlikable people on reality TV ever - this season was still so boring to be almost unwatchable?

• Love 8

Andy making the drinking word clink clink - he really does hate the Giudices.

OMG!  Did he really do that?

I switched over to watch The Good Wife and will catch Andy later.

Well that was really boring.

The Wakilies and Laurita's fame whoring their sympathy---uuugg. I do question if that was really shot in real-time. Despite the crying it felt very muted. I don't know what I was expecting from them exactly... But this was just off. Chris mentioning he and Jac went to Joe's fathers funeral was the best thing I got from that. That's very respectful, and especially in Italian families (well mine and others I know) attending or not attending a funeral is big, helds to a hire standard than any times you show or don't for any family events.

Good for Dina and the Gorga's for not filming the day of. I was sure there would be some form of a response, like something filmed at the reunion, but there was nothing. I'm not a Joe Gorga supporter and yes he did take the Gorga family drama on TV, but that has got to be so hard for him, his absence says more to me than anything actually said from Kathy/Jac. Dina too.

• Love 6

What a dud. This whole season has seemed forced and contrived. Everything has ultimately wound up being about Teresa and Joe, their plea, and their sentance. The other ladies were insignificant this season. This whole season has been about Juicy and Tre, everyone else.was window dressing.

Jim Marchese obviously looking for attention, searches under every rock and shrub for it. I have never seen such an attention whore. He is disgusting garbage. Amber is

Just as nasty as Jim, she just has shorter horns!

• Love 8

I want to be appalled by everyone's behavior, I should be appalled by their behavior, but I'm just "meh" about it.

I'm ashamed to admit it put part of me feels like the filmed reaction to the sentencing falls under hazard pay.

• Love 5

No he didn't. The word was "sisters." (Tamar Braxton and the twins were the guests). And I was upset at Andy for the opposite reason as you - I thought that, as usual, he showed too much sympathy for Teresa and Joe - telling TerESSa that she was getting a lot of flak on Twitter for the "clink clink" remark, as well as pressing her about how she could be so insensitive towards Teresa in her "time of need."

• Love 5

OMG!  Did he really do that?

I switched over to watch The Good Wife and will catch Andy later.

Yes and he did it with such delight

No he didn't. The word was "sisters." (Tamar Braxton and the twins were the guests). And I was upset at Andy for the opposite reason as you - I thought that, as usual, he showed too much sympathy for Teresa and Joe - telling TerESSa that she was getting a lot of flak on Twitter for the "clink clink" remark, as well as pressing her about how she could be so insensitive towards Teresa in her "time of need."

I thought the word was clink clink and could have sworn I saw it on the screen

Edited to add: I am losing my mind- the word was "sisters" Sorry!

Edited by druzy

What happened to the "Where are they now" that they do at the end of every season Did I miss them?

I noticed that, too. The only thing I can think of - and this is making me mad - is that they eliminated it this season to once again protect Teresa. They obviously couldn't have written anything for her other than the judge sentencing her to 15 months behind bars, and her stint starts in January. That would have been humiliating for her. Either that, or embarrassing for them (Bravo), because it doesn't represent what they want Housewives to portray or represent, if that makes sense.

• Love 2

Well of course because they're such dear friends, doncha know. Was she really getting flak or was he just stirring shot up? I quit watching. Glad I did.

• Love 1

Did they bring Jac back just so we can watch her cry in every episode?

I don't know what her purpose was supposed to be but at least now when Theresa goes to court for the TRO due to Jac's stalking she'll have all the video evidence she needs. My god the woman is obsessed!!

• Love 7

Well of course because they're such dear friends, doncha know. Was she really getting flak or was he just stirring shot up? I quit watching. Glad I did.

I don't know for sure, but I do know that Teresa's fans/stans are really, really vocal and aggressive in defending her. You shoukd have seen the hate they threw at Andy after the post-sentencing interview. They're all nutty.

• Love 2

What is up with all the fake flowers in Amber's house? It looks like a low rent funeral parlor where you rent the flowers in urns by the hour

I thought the same thing.......especially with the flowers surrounding her photo.  That looked just like the display at a closed casket funeral.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7

What is going on with Dina's hair at the reunion?

Is there a balloon under there or what?

That thing has its own zip code.

She must have pissed someone off, it looked like rats had clawed their way out of her hair! LOL

It was "sisters" and he was very sympathetic to Teresa G, too much so IMO.

• Love 1

I noticed that, too. The only thing I can think of - and this is making me mad - is that they eliminated it this season to once again protect Teresa. They obviously couldn't have written anything for her other than the judge sentencing her to 15 months behind bars, and her stint starts in January. That would have been humiliating for her. Either that, or embarrassing for them (Bravo), because it doesn't represent what they want Housewives to portray or represent, if that makes sense.

I'm sure if they did have the updates they would have just said Teresa is focused on her family and being the best mother she can be- definitely they would have handled her with kid gloves. The other Housewives were so boring what could they really update us with? I have an idea- this is a very witty group here and I need closure can some of you come up with updates for the various Housewives?