Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Judgment Day

• Start Topic

I am a Teresa fan in the sense that she has shown tremendous resilience in the face of their court case.  I do think it comes from her ability to go into la la land and ignore reality not from any strength of character. But it is resilience nonetheless. I think a lot of people, smart or dumb, would have crumbled - look at Juicy Joe - he is drinking himself into a stupor nightly to deal with this mess.  Teresa over the last 3 or 4 seasons has dealt with her cast mates opposing her and her legal troubles and has held it together for the "four beautiful girls" (a phrase that people constantly bring up).  She takes them to all their practices, she shows up, takes their photos, posts them on instagram, takes them to the beach etc.  She is continuing their lives with as much normalcy as possible.  

I know a lot of people criticize this behavior and have wanted her to put on sackcloth and ashes as a better lesson to her daughters. Last year she visited Dina in Sag Harbor and went to the beach in the Hamptons and there was such an outcry of "how dare she - look at her going on vacation!" As if visiting a friend is going on vacation. Everything Teresa does is mountain out of a molehill since her bankruptcy filing.

Those girls are suffering enough.  They are humiliated.  Gia sees it - she's on twitter, she's on Facebook I am sure.  She's no idiot. She cried almost every scene all season. Their mother is going to prison (even if only a "camp" prison) for 15 months.  Those girls are going to continue suffering.  So for Teresa to have let their lives continue as normal for as long as possible, sticking her face out there in public - that I give her credit for.  She didn't hide away.  Some might say she has no shame, but I do think a lot of it was a brave front.  She even said it on one of the first episodes this season, 'everywhere I go, people are looking at me.'  

I am not lionizing Teresa. I am saying she dealt with a lot of adversity (sure it was self-induced) and showed a lot of strength in doing so.

And I get it that her daughters are suffering because of her.  

I don't see strength, I see cowardice.  Yes, she has continued to act towards her "four beautiful daughters" as if nothing is wrong, and that may be nice for them in the short term, but as you mentioned, their mother is going to prison. Then their father is going to prison.  Then he may or may not return home.  The jig is up.  The rug is about to be ripped out from under them, and Teresa and Joe have not prepared them in the least little bit.  They haven't even been honest with them!  They are lying to their children because it's easier for them to pretend nothing is happening and everything will work out, not because it's better for their children, but because they are self centered, lazy and looking for the easy way out.  They are exhibiting the same characteristics, coincidentally, that got them into this mess. 

Yes, those girls are suffering, because their parents have failed them, and continue to fail them to this very day.  Teresa hasn't dealt with anything. 

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 10

I'm not sure I understand what she should have told her kids all along. Up until sentencing day everyone in her camp thought she'd get off with probation. Would it have been responsible to scare 3 little kids for months to prepare then for their mom leaving them and then say whoops, just kidding mom's staying home? I do think they told Gia that Joe was going away. Her demeanor on the show whenever she was with him said as much. As for the comments on WWHL, that was less than 24 hours after court. It may have taken them some time for it to sink in. They now have 4 months to prepare all the kids for the future since now they know for sure what to expect. Hopefully they spend that time wisely (yea i know, that's hoping for a lot).

• Love 3

I'm not sure I understand what she should have told her kids all along. Up until sentencing day everyone in her camp thought she'd get off with probation. Would it have been responsible to scare 3 little kids for months to prepare then for their mom leaving them and then say whoops, just kidding mom's staying home? I do think they told Gia that Joe was going away. Her demeanor on the show whenever she was with him said as much. As for the comments on WWHL, that was less than 24 hours after court. It may have taken them some time for it to sink in. They now have 4 months to prepare all the kids for the future since now they know for sure what to expect. Hopefully they spend that time wisely (yea i know, that's hoping for a lot).

They can certainly prepare them for the possibility that Mommy might go away, or at least mention that Daddy is really very likely to go away.  Did they consult a child psychologist or counselor that might have helped them figure out what to tell the girls?  Did they do one single thing to prepare them?? According to Teresa, they have told Gia nothing-not saying Gia didn't know, she is old enough to read news reports and articles, nor have they told any of the other girls anything.  Nothing.   Not one thing. 

They have three months to prepare the girls NOW, although they have made no indication that they are actually preparing to do that, but that was not a guarantee when they went to court.  They did not know that they would get four months before anyone had to report.  To walk into that court room for sentencing without having told your children ANYTHING is shitty, lazy, irresponsible parenting. 

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 6

Not if this story is true, they will not spend the time left wisely. Yes, I know, ROL is not a reliable source but I do see Bravo trying this and Teresa jumping at it but not just for money for gifts to give the girls but to keep pulling the poor Teresa band wagon heartstrings. IF the story is true, SHAME ON TERESA and SHAME ON BRAVO but the majority of shame would lies at Teresa's feet. She would be the one that is putting her daughters most painful time ON CAMERA!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/teresa-giudice-bravo-christmas-special-rhonj/

• Love 2

I'm not sure I understand what she should have told her kids all along. Up until sentencing day everyone in her camp thought she'd get off with probation.

I would say everyone in her camp was hoping for probation, which is different from expecting it. Her lawyers undoubtedly told her a prison sentence was a possibility, as did the PR coach, Wendy Feldman (which we now know because she told us so, but that's another story). If Teresa went into denial over this, that's bad parenting.

• Love 4

I would bet good money that they still are not preparing their daughters.I doubt that Teresa has faced reality yet. She probably thinks some stupid on line petition is going to get the Judge to change her mind. That woman takes Denial to never before seen heights.

I recall that she sat there with Andy AFTER the sentencing and said they hadn't explained it to one of the girls, was it Milania? She said she didn't think the kid knew yet. Even childless Andy was incredulous that she could think that.

Teresa is absolutely the queen of Denial.   

• Love 2

I would bet good money that they still are not preparing their daughters.I doubt that Teresa has faced reality yet. She probably thinks some stupid on line petition is going to get the Judge to change her mind. That woman takes Denial to never before seen heights.

I recall that she sat there with Andy AFTER the sentencing and said they hadn't explained it to one of the girls, was it Milania? She said she didn't think the kid knew yet. Even childless Andy was incredulous that she could think that.

Teresa is absolutely the queen of Denial.   

Not just one of the girls, NONE of the girls.  Gia only knows because Gia has the internet and knows how to use it. 

Milania even asked Joe if there was something he wanted to tell her.  Kind of like a parent does to a five year old when they know the five year old has broken something or done something wrong.  Milania is already smarter than her parents. 

• Love 3

I have no doubt that at least Gabriela (she's the 2nd born, right?) knows about Teresa going to prison. There's no way the kids at school aren't telling her, and maybe even Milania, about this even though Teresa says otherwise.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 1

I apologize in advance, this is my inner Sheldon Cooper speaking. Rino couldn't care less. He could care less means he actually cares a great deal //nerddom fin ;)

I hate that show so much and that Sheldon...thing is my most hated TV character EVER, but other than that, I agree. Could care less means you do care.

The only thing worse is when somebody writes "should of". Grrrr.

Just because that Victoria creature passed a lie detector just means she isn't lying about hearing the rumor, not that the rumor is true.

• Love 6

Just because that Victoria creature passed a lie detector just means she isn't lying about hearing the rumor, not that the rumor is true.

That is exactly what I was thinking.  I don't believe that rumor, but I do wonder if it was said, perhaps in jest, or just in poor taste and VG "edited" it to suit her needs.  But, I am one of the few people that like RIno.  :-)

• Love 1

Does anyone know how much of a salary Dina draws from Project Lady Bug?

MG--I could eat a box of Alpha Bits and crap out a more coherent letter

According to Dina, she doesn't get a salary, I believe she has stated that several times, including just recently, in a Twitter thing with douchebag Jim Marchese, who went after her and Project Ladybug recently.  After a day of nasty tweets from the twit (Jim), he backtracked, as per usual, but offered no apology to Dina.  Well, she did "insult" him on Twitter by telling him to "shut the f uck up", so I guess he didn't feel the need to apologize....

That is exactly what I was thinking.  I don't believe that rumor, but I do wonder if it was said, perhaps in jest, or just in poor taste and VG "edited" it to suit her needs.  But, I am one of the few people that like RIno.  :-)

Or, Rino said it.

• Love 2

So what was Dina talking about when she said she has always worked during her marriage?

Dina was an interior decorator and also was a party/event planner for The Brownstone.  The event planner thing led to her HGTV show about party/event planning.  I think the show only lasted one or two seasons.

Or, Rino said it.

That's what I should have said, Higgins - that Rino perhaps did say it, in jest or in poor taste...sorry!!   :-)  I still don't think he and Santa actually did IT though!! 

But, I am one of the few people that like RIno.  :-)

Since you're a fan, can YOU explain his eyebrows? 

I liked him a lot better after watching him have a civilized conversation instead of a screaming match with whichever HW that was he was talking to.  (I obviously don't pay particularly close attention.)  (Which I consider a good thing.)

I guess I'm not representative of Bravo's intended audience because I was telling Mr. Outlier this morning how funny those gigantic dogs were, especially sitting on the couch, and Teresa hiding in the closet from them (although as hilariously pointed out upthread, it could have been because their owner is a debt collector).  And then I remembered Dina trying to get the bulldog to move by pushing on it a little and that thing was not budging.  It didn't resist and didn't have a "no way" look on its face; it just wasn't budging.  I thoroughly enjoyed that.

That said, I watch the other shit so I guess Bravo knows what it's doing. 

• Love 5

I liked him a lot better after watching him have a civilized conversation instead of a screaming match with whichever HW that was he was talking to.  (I obviously don't pay particularly close attention.)  (Which I consider a good thing.)

I guess I'm not representative of Bravo's intended audience because I was telling Mr. Outlier this morning how funny those gigantic dogs were, especially sitting on the couch, and Teresa hiding in the closet from them (although as hilariously pointed out upthread, it could have been because their owner is a debt collector).  And then I remembered Dina trying to get the bulldog to move by pushing on it a little and that thing was not budging.  It didn't resist and didn't have a "no way" look on its face; it just wasn't budging.  I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Loved the dogs, especially the bulldog. What a stubborn little chunk.

• Love 1

That is exactly what I was thinking. I don't believe that rumor, but I do wonder if it was said, perhaps in jest, or just in poor taste and VG "edited" it to suit her needs. But, I am one of the few people that like RIno. :-)

I like Rino too. When I first heard the rumor, I thought it was said as a joke. Rino seems to have a good, twisted sense of humor. That's probably why I like him.

But I do think I'm the only one who likes Richie. I think he's hilarious. He at least has a sense of humor, unlike the majority of the rest of them.

• Love 1

I wish I could explain his eyebrows...hell, I don't know if even Rino could explain them!!  (I thought that maybe at some point during cooking one of those Fred Flintstone sized steaks, some of his eyebrows were permanently burned off??)  

He's got a quirky sense of humor that I find funny, and I also think that he is a pretty genuine guy. 

I did love the dogs, too...the bulldog cracked me up!! 

I like Rino too. When I first heard the rumor, I thought it was said as a joke. Rino seems to have a good, twisted sense of humor. That's probably why I like him.

But I do think I'm the only one who likes Richie. I think he's hilarious. He at least has a sense of humor, unlike the majority of the rest of them.

I don't know, Maharincess....I think I draw the line at Richie.  He can be a little too vulgar, even for me!!    ;-)

(Oh, and btw, I love, love, love your screen name - makes me smile and "swoon" everytime I see it, LOL!!!  And, now, I have Ricky Ricardo singing "I Get Ideas" in my head....)

• Love 1

Can someone please explain to me what showed up on the dashboard as the twins were driving to the charity event?  And why it was edifying as a poster upthread said?  I am currently without my DVR and have been unable to rewind.  Thank you!

• Love 1

Oh, another thing I noticed during the Ladybug charity event - one of the twins~~I swear, I really cannot remember who is who...was wearing a crystal encrusted, chunky chain-link bracelet.  In case anyone is interested, I have the same bracelet, purchased at that VERY HIGH END store known at "Tarjay"....(or Target, for the regular, every day stuff).  LOL!!!

It actually is a very nice piece of costume jewelry, and looks more expensive than it was - I think I paid $19.99 or something like that.  I've gotten loads of compliments on it. 

Just thought it was funny to see her wearing something from Target!!   :-)

• Love 4

This explains a lot! (Seriously, this made me laugh). You can't deny those ladies are nutty. But in a fabulous, HW way. Ramona's "who are you to throw water at me?" will always be my favorite RH line, season 1 Camille was reality TV gold, and Nene and the Vickster? Not enough time...

I think Ramona actually was screeching "Who are you to get me wet?" Which brings my inner 12 year old doubled over in a fit of giggles.

• Love 4

I think Ramona actually was screeching "Who are you to get me wet?" Which brings my inner 12 year old doubled over in a fit of giggles.

Of course!! I knew it didn't sound that funny to me when I typed it! "Who are you to get me wet?!" is so much better. Thanks for the correction.

• Love 2

RealityTea is at it again.

Allegedly (good word to use when speaking of this franchise)...

S7 has started filming.  Jac is back to confront Dina but Dina is leaving the RHONJ.  Don't ask me how that's going to work.

Jac returning to confront Dina link:  http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/22/jacqueline-laurita-returning-real-housewives-new-jersey-season-7/

Dina not returning to  RJONY link:  http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/22/dina-manzo-quitting-real-housewives-new-jersey-epic-fight-jim-marchese/

• Love 1

RealityTea is at it again.

Allegedly (good word to use when speaking of this franchise)...

S7 has started filming.  Jac is back to confront Dina but Dina is leaving the RHONJ.  Don't ask me how that's going to work.

Jac returning to confront Dina link:  http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/22/jacqueline-laurita-returning-real-housewives-new-jersey-season-7/

Dina not returning to  RJONY link:  http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/22/dina-manzo-quitting-real-housewives-new-jersey-epic-fight-jim-marchese/

I don't know...RealityTea is not the most reliable source.  But, I loved reading that article, and seeing how Jim created those "contracts" for others.  And, then, had the balls to actually screen shot and share on Twitter what is clearly called a "Confidentiality Agreement"....I thought "confidential" meant that it was in secret??  What a douche-twit that man is!! 

• Love 3

Dina was an interior decorator and also was a party/event planner for The Brownstone.  The event planner thing led to her HGTV show about party/event planning.  I think the show only lasted one or two seasons.

That's what I should have said, Higgins - that Rino perhaps did say it, in jest or in poor taste...sorry!!   :-)  I still don't think he and Santa actually did IT though!! 

Me either.

• Love 1

I LOVED that whole scene. I still think Bravo missed out on a marketing opportunity. I would pay cash money for a "Who Are You to Get Me Wet?" beach towel on Shop by Bravo.

• Love 7

I am not lionizing Teresa. I am saying she dealt with a lot of adversity (sure it was self-induced) and showed a lot of strength in doing so.

And I get it that her daughters are suffering because of her.

I appreciate that she isn't cowering, but I don't know if I can give her credit for continuing to function as normal.  Most of us continue to function as normal when life throws us a curve ball that is not self inflicted.

I do give Theresa credit for maximizing her opportunity with RHONJ.  Its just unfortunate that her activities prior to joining RHONJ derailed her.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 1

I appreciate that she isn't cowering, but I don't know if I can give her credit for continuing to function as normal.  Most of us continue to function as normal when life throws us a curve ball that is not self inflicted.

I do give Theresa credit for maximizing her opportunity with RHONJ.  Its just unfortunate that her activities prior to joining RHONJ derailed her.

But it wasn't just what she and Joe did before joining the show. There was a continuance of that behavior during the show. The BK attempt is 1 example of their ongoing criminal conduct that occurred while she was a cast member. Yes, she went for everything she could while on the show but her foundation was built on and by Fraud.

• Love 1

But it wasn't just what she and Joe did before joining the show. There was a continuance of that behavior during the show. The BK attempt is 1 example of their ongoing criminal conduct that occurred while she was a cast member. Yes, she went for everything she could while on the show but her foundation was built on and by Fraud.

I did not articulate my thoughts fully, but I was alluding to your point.  The foundation of fraud they laid destroyed a legitimate opportunity to live the lifestyle they coveted.

• Love 2

I did not articulate my thoughts fully, but I was alluding to your point.  The foundation of fraud they laid destroyed a legitimate opportunity to live the lifestyle they coveted.

OH, Ok. LOL, Sometimes it is hard to decipher what the intent of a post is. I thought you were saying all their criminal acts stopped when they joined the show. LOL

Your real meaning/intent was lost to my over exhausted brain/mind!

I honestly would not be sad to see Dina go.....I think she totally uses her Zen BS as a way to be relveant...I might not be the biggest Jacqueline/Caroline fan..but they come across as "more real"...and yes...it is reality tv so I know it isn't really real.....but Dina is just...well...not someone I believe or want to see on a weekly basis...honestly? she'd be more interesting and well, relevant if she tried to work on her issues with her family.

SO, if she gets cut for next season?

Do you think we might see a family rift being healed since they are both on Bravo? oy vey....I am thankful that I do not have these problems to deal with.

I honestly would not be sad to see Dina go.....I think she totally uses her Zen BS as a way to be relveant...I might not be the biggest Jacqueline/Caroline fan..but they come across as "more real"...and yes...it is reality tv so I know it isn't really real.....but Dina is just...well...not someone I believe or want to see on a weekly basis...honestly? she'd be more interesting and well, relevant if she tried to work on her issues with her family.

SO, if she gets cut for next season?

Do you think we might see a family rift being healed since they are both on Bravo? oy vey....I am thankful that I do not have these problems to deal with.

I can see Dina being out next year and Caroline coming back. I actually like Caroline, but I cannot imagine that her new show is doing well enough to be back on next season. I think that Andy and Bravo love Caroline and gave her the show because they wanted to keep her on and it wasn't going to work with Dina. Dina has proven to be a big snoozefest. I don't think she will be back, which would make it possible to bring Caroline back next year. Even folks that hated her have commented that she was missed this year.  

• Love 3

IF this story is true, I don't see why asking money from someone who profits from your life is proof of something else than not being a complete moron. Bravo wants him here, he's not under contract as far as I know (I could be wrong) and isn't obligated to be here. And if he is, what could they do ? Threaten him with a lawsuit ? Get in line !

Every penny is good to take at this stage given the debts he's in, Joe would be a fool to not make Bravo cough up the dough IMO. 

The true surprise is that Bravo wanted Joe here at all. After his "who gives a shit" interview on WWHL and several reunions where he was exactly like that, they could get a clue that he won't give them something, that's why I take the story with a grain of salt. The only time where Joe came alive during those things is when Rosie was here too. So if Joe got the money he wanted and Bravo didn't get anything more than drunken burps and rolling eyes, more power to him !

My point is that why ask for money, why can't he just be there to support his wife? Why does everything have to be about the almighty dollar with them? Greed is what got them into this mess and I don't believe JoeG gets it yet and maybe never will. 

• Love 2

But, I am one of the few people that like RIno.  :-)

I'm pro-Rino too. In fact, I'm even ok with his twin when they're together (her sister, though, can make tracks or be a friend of or something). And I would bet on him saying the Santa thing as a joke, especially if --contrary to her version of events -- VG was pursuing HIM, and badgering him about why he got divorced, and he just said "fine, I slept with my mother-in-law" to shut her up. 

• Love 1

My point is that why ask for money, why can't he just be there to support his wife? Why does everything have to be about the almighty dollar with them? Greed is what got them into this mess and I don't believe JoeG gets it yet and maybe never will. 

What, for the good of Andy Cohen and to benefit society, Joe Giudice is going to show up? The Giudices are the devil incarnate according to this board. Of course he's going to want to get paid. He has no other income. Look, Andy has gone after Joe each reunion ever since he said "f*****" in that dance scene season 1.  Stupid Joe was never smart enough to clean up his language.

They are broke, going to jail, he's hungover night and day. Of course Joe isn't going in there to be grilled without getting paid.  What, to hear, "Do you blame Joe for this Teresa?"  Bravo is making money off these felons, they might as well pay for it.  

As far as supporting Teresa, the only time we have really seen Joe Giudice do that was in Napa when he told Caroline to shut up and up in the Adirondaks when he demanded an apology from Joe Gorga and that resulted in shoe polish.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 6

They are broke, going to jail, he's hungover night and day. Of course Joe isn't going in there to be grilled without getting paid.  What, to hear, "Do you blame Joe for this Teresa?"  Bravo is making money off these felons, they might as well pay for it.  

I hope the gov't gets every penny of it. 

I hate that show so much and that Sheldon...thing is my most hated TV character EVER, but other than that, I agree. Could care less means you do care.

The only thing worse is when somebody writes "should of". Grrrr.

I don't watch Big Bang Theory either, but I whenever I see a character on tv that makes me hold up a mirror, I tend to remember their name :-)  If anything, I'd like to think I'm more of a Frasier Crane, minus the doctorate.  Girl please come and join us on the:  Literally and other Police Docket Grammar Offenses thread.  You will enjoy the two-fold pleasure of snarking on not only what your favorite/least favorite television character is saying, but how egregiously, they've said it.

Oh, another thing I noticed during the Ladybug charity event - one of the twins~~I swear, I really cannot remember who is who...was wearing a crystal encrusted, chunky chain-link bracelet.  In case anyone is interested, I have the same bracelet, purchased at that VERY HIGH END store known at "Tarjay"....(or Target, for the regular, every day stuff).  LOL!!!

It actually is a very nice piece of costume jewelry, and looks more expensive than it was - I think I paid $19.99 or something like that.  I've gotten loads of compliments on it. 

Just thought it was funny to see her wearing something from Target!!   :-)

Lol!  I'm either embarrassed or tickled (haven't decided which) to note that several of the HWs across the franchise and I have the same taste in tacky ass and/or loud, large and colorful earrings.  And I mean, I don't even go as high end as Tarjay, this is impulse stuff I see on line for the cashier at the beauty supply store.   Every time I see one of the housewives wearing "my" stuff I get this irrational urge to tweet them a picture of me wearing it.   Because, you know,  99 cent earrings are so very exclusive.

• Love 1

Lol!  I'm either embarrassed or tickled (haven't decided which) to note that several of the HWs across the franchise and I have the same taste in tacky ass and/or loud, large and colorful earrings.  And I mean, I don't even go as high end as Tarjay, this is impulse stuff I see on line for the cashier at the beauty supply store.   Every time I see one of the housewives wearing "my" stuff I get this irrational urge to tweet them a picture of me wearing it.   Because, you know,  99 cent earrings are so very exclusive.

I know, right?  I laugh when I see something in their homes that I have, as well...(maybe it's time to re-decorate??)  Anyway, as far as the bracelet, when I wore it recently to a wedding, someone told me they saw it in Nordstrom - well, I wasn't going to tell her that I bought it at Target...but, I did look it up on the Nordstrom website, and the identical bracelet (just a different kind of clasp) is available there for $75.00...so, maybe that was the one the twin was wearing. 

Me, I'll stick with my $20.00 bargain from Target.

• Love 1

This was a speedy episode! I fast forwarded through so much I was done in 20 minutes or less. 

Didn't care about THE CANCER Victim....fast forward. Didn't care about the twins, their Rino Red Hot Mama or Jailbird Dad.....fast forward, Stopped and watched the puppy fart.  Didn't care about the fashion show once the twins started speaking......fast forward. Stopped and watched Rino's gentlemanly behavior towards THE CANCER.  Didn't care about the fashion show itself....fast forward until the puppies then fast forward again. Stopped and watched Rosie but saw the start of the Wah-Wah Sisters, Jacqaloon Cannoli Kathy "bawlfest".....fast forward. "THE READING OF THE CELL PHONES" must have been mandatory remedial reading homework.....fast forward. Credits rolling.....FINISH LINE!!!!!!!.....delete program.

I had enough time left  to set up the Tivo for next week, eat a piece of cake, then load and start the dishwasher before settling in to watch The Walking Dead.

• Love 2

This was a speedy episode! I fast forwarded through so much I was done in 20 minutes or less.

Great recap! lol

The reading of the prayer off a cell phone.... Why is that so damn funny to me?

Did you see anyone shed actual tears? Some of them could barely hide their glee: Nicole, Richie....

What horrible people all around. I almost feel like Bravo hired all these horrible low lifes to make the Giudices look more sympathetic.

I hate to say it but it kinda worked.  I don't really have sympathy for the Giudices, but they aren't as revolting to me as the twins and the Mar-crazies.

• Love 3

Not just one of the girls, NONE of the girls.  Gia only knows because Gia has the internet and knows how to use it. 

Milania even asked Joe if there was something he wanted to tell her.  Kind of like a parent does to a five year old when they know the five year old has broken something or done something wrong.  Milania is already smarter than her parents. 

The chickens penned up in the yard are smarter than Milania's parents.

I LOVED that whole scene. I still think Bravo missed out on a marketing opportunity. I would pay cash money for a "Who Are You to Get Me Wet?" beach towel on Shop by Bravo.

I laughed so hard I choked on my salad.  Good work.

If Dina's leaving RHONJ, can she just like, stay gone this time?  No random appearances at parties, no mentions by anybody else... geezus.

• Love 7

If you're interested in the finances of Project Ladybug, there is a website that posts the IRS 990s of all non-profits (although non-profits don't pay taxes, they are required to submit a 990 each year, detailing their finances).  It's guidestar.org (hope it's okay to link to outside sites).  You'll need to create a free account to access the 990s.  It's good reading.

I laughed so hard I choked on my salad.  Good work.

Can I just say that this is the wittiest, smartest, and funniest group of ppl on the interwebs? You all have me laughing out loud every day.

I wish I could invite all of y'all over for wine and to watch the Reunion!

• Love 7

Regardless of whether or not Victoria Gotti heard the  words or the rumor 12 or more years ago-why would she think it appropriate to repeat it  on film?  She can take all the polygraphs she wants but there is something really wrong with repeating or starting a rumor such as that some 12 years later.  In light of the fact Teresa and Rino remarried it just seems mean spirited or malicious as the RH like to say.  Victoria repeating it had no upside. 

Teresa Giudice needs to re-think her friendship with such an atrocious person.  I get Teresa needed someone to actually have a storyline other than her going to prison saga but it just seems Teresa acted so blase about it-even to the point of saying she would have laughed it off if the same was said about her mother.

• Love 6