Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 11/13/2016 at 1:27 PM, poopchute said:

She looks 45 and I think she's 25 or 26 maybe.

So my theory is that is the goal. That way 20 years from now, when she really is 45 and has spent thousands of dollars to looks 45, everyone can say she still looks exactly the same as when she was 25.

The reality is this is just a fad, and something new will be in style then.  Just like the tiny upturned nose was in style in the 80s and you tell the age of certain newscasters by the too-tiny-for-their face noses.

• Love 1

She's not even fat, I don't get why she dresses in such an unflattering way. I actually think she has a cute face and a curvy/stocky body that could look great in some plus size dresses or shirt/jean combos...or even just her regular size, she likely wears a 12/14 or so (just guessing), which is VERY normal, especially when one has had two kids. They make really cute stuff for people with larger body frames or a few extra pounds now. She's not a stunning beauty, but she's probably the average size (maybe even smaller) of an American woman. And she has amazing hair.

But then she gets plastic surgery and dresses like she's going to the club and is 4 sizes smaller than she is. If she dressed her actual body she could look adorable. She makes herself LOOK hugely fat by wearing that stuff when she doesn't have to. I don't get it. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 15

Javi having all this leave from the Air Force still blows my mind. The Army gets pissy over what people post on social media and where you can wear your uniform. So how is it possible that the Air Force is perfectly fine with Javi's Twitter, Instagram, Teen Mom 2 filming, and now Marriage Boot Camp? 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Javi having all this leave from the Air Force still blows my mind. The Army gets pissy over what people post on social media and where you can wear your uniform. So how is it possible that the Air Force is perfectly fine with Javi's Twitter, Instagram, Teen Mom 2 filming, and now Marriage Boot Camp? 

That's the million dollar question. It boggles my mind as well. I remember on other TM sites, there was speculation that Javi isn't active duty but in the Reserves or the Air Guard and that's why he gets all this time to film and lack of oversight from the AF. I'm surprised that there have been little to no comments from other Airman that serve adjacent to him. Military people are a gossipy bunch and I'm sure if he (or Kail) rubbed his fellow Airman the wrong way, they'd let it be known.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

That's the million dollar question. It boggles my mind as well. I remember on other TM sites, there was speculation that Javi isn't active duty but in the Reserves or the Air Guard and that's why he gets all this time to film and lack of oversight from the AF. I'm surprised that there have been little to no comments from other Airman that serve adjacent to him. Military people are a gossipy bunch and I'm sure if he (or Kail) rubbed his fellow Airman the wrong way, they'd let it be known.

Myself and someone else here on the board once found a site where you could see that he was active and not reserve.  No clue how he gets to do all that he does. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Myself and someone else here on the board once found a site where you could see that he was active and not reserve.  No clue how he gets to do all that he does. 

Him being a reservist is the only thing that makes any sense. How can you be active duty and let MTV film you while you're on deployment? It just seems really odd. 

• Love 2
On 9/26/2015 at 0:21 AM, Mkay said:

I went to a military website and found this: 

Last Name: MARROQUIN
First Name: JAVI
Middle Name:
Active Duty Status As Of: Sep-25-2015

On Active Duty On Active Duty Status Date
Active Duty Start Date De-18-2012              Active Duty End Date Still Serving Status Service Component              Air Force Active Duty 

This response reflects the individuals' active duty status based on the Active Duty Status Date

Left Active Duty Within 367 Days of Active Duty Status Date

Active Duty Start Date N/a                Active Duty End Date N/a              Status NO                      Service Component N/a

Upon searching the data banks of the Department of Defense Manpower Data Center, based on the information that you provided, the above is the status of
the individual on the active duty status date as to all branches of the Uniformed Services (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, NOAA, Public Health, and
Coast Guard). This status includes information on a Servicemember or his/her unit receiving notification of future orders to report for Active Duty.
HOWEVER, WITHOUT A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE MANPOWER DATA CENTER CANNOT AUTHORITATIVELY
ASSERT THAT THIS IS THE SAME INDIVIDUAL THAT YOUR QUERY REFERS TO. NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH ALONE DO NOT UNIQUELY
IDENTIFY AN INDIVIDUAL.

Mary M. Snavely-Dixon, Director
Department of Defense - Manpower Data Center
4800 Mark Center Drive, Suite 04E25
Arlington, VA 22350
Department of Defense Manpower Data Center Results as of : Sep-25-2015 08:38:26 PM
SCRA 3.0

On Active Duty On Active Duty Status Date
Active Duty Start Date Active Duty End Date Status Service Component
Dec-18-2012 Still Serving Yes Air Force Active Duty

This response reflects the individuals' active duty status based on the Active Duty Status Date
Left Active Duty Within 367 Days of Active Duty Status Date

This response reflects where the individual left active duty status within 367 days preceding the Active Duty Status Date
The Member or His/Her Unit Was Notified of a Future Call-Up to Active Duty on Active Duty Status Date
Order Notification Start Date Order Notification End Date Status Service Component

Back from 2015.  Trying to find that site again.

Update: Still Active Duty

Last Name: MARROQUIN First Name:  Middle Name: Active Duty Status As Of: Nov-21-2016

Dec-18-2012 Still Serving Yes Air Force Active Duty

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

This was on Jenelles Instagram (I don't follow her I was just researching the cancellation rumors lol)

"Wait until you see this season lmao ???" In the comments section to her baby bump picture for 31 weeks. 

I tried to get a screenshot but the file was too big.

• Love 1

They are filming this newest season or they may have just finished. That could be what Jenelle is referencing. Kail has already alluded this would be the last season for TM2 aside from that linked article posted above. From what was posted before, there is no season 8. The upcoming season will be season 7B.

• Love 2
On 11/27/2016 at 10:21 AM, BitterApple said:

Holy crap! I thought that was Kail until I looked at the picture more closely. Apparently this new girlfriend can't buy jeans in the correct size either.

I thought it was Leah!

Sooo, it's December. Any sign of that degree?

• Love 7

So last night Javi went on a date with his new chick (well not New, she was overseas with him). Anyway, he tweeted pics of them and apparently also on snapchat.  (I don't follow him) Kail was making comments all night and then this happened.....

IMG_9186.PNG

IMG_9185.PNG

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What does A1 Day1 mean?

well I didn't know either, considering that I'm a hundred and twelve years old!

I looked it up on urban dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=A 1 since day 1

Top Definition

A 1 since day 1

Always been real, since the beginning.

I don't have to front or fake, because I've been A 1 since day 1.

#real #honest #true #straight #legit

by TPAPA January 20, 2015

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, teapot said:

well I didn't know either, considering that I'm a hundred and twelve years old!

I looked it up on urban dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=A 1 since day 1

Top Definition

A 1 since day 1

Always been real, since the beginning.

I don't have to front or fake, because I've been A 1 since day 1.

#real #honest #true #straight #legit

by TPAPA January 20, 2015

I guess I should have googled..  thank you for the explanation.  I am also 112 years old.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

I guess I should have googled..  thank you for the explanation.  I am also 112 years old.

hey, us "nanas" over here gotta help eachother out!!!  otherwise we'll all be yelling at the TV & the computer going "WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT???????" (that's my line, I refuse to get *that* old, LOL)

Edited by teapot
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, I'm not even a Nana yet. My kids are 5,6, and 8 - and I have no idea what stuff like A1 Day1 means! Maybe I'm old beyond my years? I prefer speak regular. 

I'm not really one, either (That I know of...LOL).  I just call myself that when the world seems to have changed overnight...you know?

I'm actually very much looking forward to being a deaf Nana  (too many loud concerts and no earplugs b/c I am a purist.)  And I will not do that annoying "HUH"? thing that a lot of seniors do (looking at YOU, MIL!)  I will simply hold out my wineglass for a refill while smiling and enjoying the fact that all of my loved ones are talking amongst themselves.

• Love 9

My main aging goal is to become Livia Soprano, minus the murder plots. I will constantly be reminding everyone how they haven't called/visited in forever, and crying into my tissue about how I gave my kids my life on a silver platter. 

• Love 11

She is just bitter because Javi  upgraded. The new girl has her beat in the looks department, looks like she is actually pleasant to be around, doesn't rattle Javi's head and looks absolutely bad ass in her combat gear!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She is just bitter because Javi  upgraded. The new girl has her beat in the looks department, looks like she is actually pleasant to be around, doesn't rattle Javi's and looks absolutely bad ass in her combat gear!

Javi makes me stabby and I never really liked him from the jump, but this is all true. 

Also, did y'all see Kail tweeting Amber about the OG Reunion fight last night? She just HAD to insert herself into that mess. She couldn't resist! 

• Love 4

Does Kail not realize the irony of mocking Javi for "blasting his new relationship all over social media" when she  posts daily pics of her ass, her car interior, whatever she's drinking that morning, etc. AND gets into regular twitter fights that are made public to anyone?

Also A1 day 1 or whatever- Kail, you are going to be twenty five here soon. Now, that's not exactly AARP eligible but still old enough that I suffer from secondhand embarrassment when you use high school slang.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Does Kail not realize the irony of mocking Javi for "blasting his new relationship all over social media" when she  posts daily pics of her ass, her car interior, whatever she's drinking that morning, etc. AND gets into regular twitter fights that are made public to anyone?

Allow me to respond: no. 

Realizing that would take a level of self awareness that being on reality television for 8+ years has prohibited. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Also A1 day 1 or whatever- Kail, you are going to be twenty five here soon. Now, that's not exactly AARP eligible but still old enough that I suffer from secondhand embarrassment when you use high school slang.

I'm slightly older that Kail- 28 ( though I guess there is a big difference from 28 to 25) and I had no idea what that meant. lol. Stuck in high school indeed

• Love 5
On 11/20/2016 at 11:34 AM, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

And now he's headed to Miami this month, Japan next and Disney next summer, according to him, with his girlfriend. Who he's supposedly only been seeing for a month. While he's still in the Air Force. 

Hmmmm. Something seems fishy. 

He's gonna make the same mistakes all over again.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

And now he's headed to Miami this month, Japan next and Disney next summer, according to him, with his girlfriend. Who he's supposedly only been seeing for a month. While he's still in the Air Force. 

Hmmmm. Something seems fishy. 

He's gonna make the same mistakes all over again.

It wouldn't surprise me. In the military relationships tend to go from 0 to 60 in a millisecond. I personally know two or three people from my Army days how have divorced and married again in the span of a few years. Some are on their third or fourth marriage by now. You'd hope Javi and his new girl don't rush that fast, but I wouldn't hold my breath. He hasn't had good judgment in the past.

• Love 7
On 2016-12-09 at 7:56 AM, yogi2014L said:

I'm slightly older that Kail- 28 ( though I guess there is a big difference from 28 to 25) and I had no idea what that meant. lol. Stuck in high school indeed

I'm 30 and I didnt know either....I asked one of my 19 year old coworkers what it meant lol

• Love 3