Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, monicageller said:

Mkay I can only assume you mean these ridiculous lip injections, because they look horrific. (I took this from her Snapchat this morning)

Screenshot_20160925-110033.png

Bahahahaha Yes!! Thank You 

Everytime she gets injections she talks a little weird. If the huge inflated lips don't give it away then listen for the change in the way she talks. She looks ridiculous. 

• Love 3

I just don't understand all the plastic surgery she is getting. I just don't get it. There was nothing wrong with her lips before. Yes she was chubby but if she had worked out she could have gotten the waist she wanted. Now the butt, we'll some people have big round asses and some have to Kim it up. But still, why waste money on surgeries. And after watching lip injections done, gross. I had to turn it off.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I just don't understand all the plastic surgery she is getting. I just don't get it. There was nothing wrong with her lips before. Yes she was chubby but if she had worked out she could have gotten the waist she wanted. Now the butt, we'll some people have big round asses and some have to Kim it up. But still, why waste money on surgeries. And after watching lip injections done, gross. I had to turn it off.

Low self-esteem deep down inside?

• Love 5

I just don't understand all the plastic surgery she is getting

Kail is trying to give herself a look that comes naturally and beautifully in POC such as Latinos and Blacks. Except, she turns her nose down at such people for looking that way.

• Love 13

real friends help you organize your life!

No shit...so all this time when I was hanging up my clothes and putting toiletries back in the bathroom, I was actually 'organizing my life'? I thought I was just picking up after myself.

Kail is a fucking slob.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Maybe she reads here like Leah.  We were all bitching about her gross backgrounds for all her selfies!

She totally does! I commented twice within the past week about the dirty backgrounds in her selfie pictures. Now all of a sudden she's cleaning up? Or making her friends do it, rather....

• Love 4

Kail had the audacity to curse out Jo for wearing sweats and implying he is some kind of slob, but then she is the one who can't bother to pick up after herself and clean her house. 

All the Pinterest inspired make-overs can't cover up her trailer trash lifestyle.You can take the girl outta the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park outta the girl. 

This may be why Kail hooks up with Latin guys and made them her baby daddies. Latinos, in her racially-insensitive mind, are great when it comes to housekeeping. She is not gonna just seek benefits. Maid service is a factor as well.

• Love 11

I wonder why Kail doesn't just hire a cleaning service if she needs help with cleaning? Hell, I wouldn't even hate on her for that, I hate cleaning and would do it in a second if I had the money. Same with Leah. Between burning money on McMansions, tacky clothes and tattoos you can hire a maid to pick up your house instead of waiting for one of your doormat friends to offer to do it. There is no reason for any of the girls so messy with the type of money and free time they have.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I wonder why Kail doesn't just hire a cleaning service if she needs help with cleaning? Hell, I wouldn't even hate on her for that, I hate cleaning and would do it in a second if I had the money. Same with Leah. Between burning money on McMansions, tacky clothes and tattoos you can hire a maid to pick up your house instead of waiting for one of your doormat friends to offer to do it. There is no reason for any of the girls so messy with the type of money and free time they have.

Agreed, I actually wouldn't judge the girls for having a housecleaning service come a couple of times a week.  Provided said housecleaning service was paid e.g. not Kail's buttkissing friends or mother in law.  

Most people hate cleaning and if it means that the kids have a cleaner and safer house, why not?  For Leah in particular, her house is a freaking bombsite and probably has 101 different types of bad bacteria loitering around.  If hiring cleaner means that the floor gets vaccumed and the kitchen is properly cleaned it would be better for the girlses. Although that would interfere with #mommylife #nopillses

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Karl is a user through-and-through - so if she can find some sycophant to do something for her, she will. The thought that Karl could even have a sycophant is quite disturbing though when you think about it, though -- ::::shudder:::::.  This is the girl who appears to have cleaned Karl's counter off for her - https://www.instagram.com/mestradaaa/

That girl in red in that pic link above gets on my nerves on Kail's snapchat videos.  It must be my age bc I can't exactly pinpoint what it is. She is one of the ones flipping around the halls of the hotel in Dallas.

I know, I know. I'll stop there. 

Edited by Mkay
4 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

That would make sense to me too...my best guess is Kail doesn't really mind living in filth and cleaning services may be the most reasonable of her ridiculous expenses, but it's still money out of her pocket for something that is not a priority to her.

And agree it's very sad that there are people out there so desperate for TV time that they'll act as the personal servant for a d-list "star".

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Karl is a user through-and-through - so if she can find some sycophant to do something for her, she will. The thought that Karl could even have a sycophant is quite disturbing though when you think about it, though -- ::::shudder:::::.  This is the girl who appears to have cleaned Karl's counter off for her - https://www.instagram.com/mestradaaa/

Wow, Kail's "friend" reminds me of that chick from Europe that styles herself like Barbie, with a little less plastic surgery and just as much makeup. She has that doll like, dead-eyed, plastered on make-up look that is borderline creepy.  You can't tell me that gal isn't trying to get something with her association with Kail, she is posing and preening on her intsagram like she's just waiting for her big break. I guess that the hangers on goes with Kail's new Kim K. inspired lifestyle.

• Love 1

All Kail would needs to afford a maid service would be...drum roll...giving up a few of her weekly Starbucks runs! But...gasp!...that would be preposterous. It doesn't matter though, because she has enough money anyway. I would totally not even snark on her for that either, with two young kids and school. 

• Love 5

Heck.  I am single, no kids, live in a one bedroom with my dog, and make less than half Kail's salary, but a cleaning service is definitely a luxury I budget for. I hate, hate, hate cleaning and it totally saves me from a foul mood over the weekend. That being said, my only other big expense is travel so it's not like I spend a ton of money otherwise... Some people just hate cleaning and it's worth getting a service to delegate something that makes you unhappy. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 12

Well, well, well. Look at what I found here about Kail and her driving. Charge date June 5, 2015. Kail was ciharged with not using a hands-free device for her phone while driving:

http://atlaspublicrecords.com/name/kailyn-r-lowry/dover-de/d88648?case_details=true

2ahupoo.jpg

Didn't we just see her images on Instagram of her driving 40 m.p.h. while taking a photo of herself driving with a Starbucks in her hand and her eyes obviously not on the road? This bitch doesn't learn, and obviously doesn't care.

I also came upon some other dockets. One of which shows she was charged with and pled guilty to driving on the wrong side of the road. Do you suppose she was too busy looking at her phone while driving and didn't notice she was on the wrong side?

ra1f07.jpg

There were some other ones such as driving with no current registration, parking overtime in metered parking, leaving her vehicle unattended on private property, making an unsafe left turn, etc.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6

Of course she doesn't care or learn. Rules don't apply to her, she tells others what to do. Jo isn't supposed to wear sweats in his home on a Sunday but she can wear sweats or yoga pants wherever she wants to. Since she buys a new gas guzzler every year, why isn't she using the hands free option that all new cars come with? 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Of course she doesn't care or learn. Rules don't apply to her, she tells others what to do. Jo isn't supposed to wear sweats in his home on a Sunday but she can wear sweats or yoga pants wherever she wants to. Since she buys a new gas guzzler every year, why isn't she using the hands free option that all new cars come with? 

The hands free option doesn't take photos of her as she is driving with her latte in one hand and showing off her car emblem on the steering wheel.

1 hour ago, poopchute said:

I wonder if her kids are in the car when she's driving like an asshole like that.

Assholes don't stop being assholes just because kids are around. But you know damn well if Jo were to do the same shit, hell would break loose.

Kail is one of those people who you see on the freeway and roadway with their eyes on their device instead of the road. You know what Kail, you wanna kill yourself? Fine. Go ahead. I won't weep. But you are a fucking selfish prick to put others in danger.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

What seriously pisses me off is that if Jo pulled a stunt like this, she would be in court faster than you can say "hypocrite". 

You know it.  All of them, with the exception of Maci and Chelsea, are hypocrites. 

This show has shown me just how much the females are real bitches when it comes to pulling the shit that they do. Gary is tending to his daughter for most of the time while Amber can't bother. Jo has been a pretty decent stand-up guy and father in spite of what Kail has done to him and accused him of in the past. He's not going anywhere. Leah bashes both of her childrens' fathers and continues to act as if she has been this great mother, using her kids as some welfare check. Then, there is Jenelle. Nathan at least has a set schedule for visitation. Not one of these girls is decent. That is very telling.  The majority of fathers of this show are pulling their weight and showing commitment to being hands-on dads.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

The majority of fathers of this show are pulling their weight and showing commitment to being hands-on dads

Considering how many deadbeats are out there, you'd think these stupid chicks would be happy that not only are they getting CS (overly paid in Leah's case), but their children's fathers are loving and involved. Especially in the case of Jo, Javi, and Corey. I wonder what Kail or Leah would do if they didn't have the involved father's and extra family to pick up the slack. That would really cut down on Kail's singleton luxury vacations and Leah dickses and pillses hopping and popping.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 10

I'm always on the fence with her. She's finishing her basement - pro. She has those ditzy girlfriends over all the time - con. She's still in school - pro. She's carrying on all the time about the new car - con. Her kids still seem incredibly adorable and I think she's a good mom -pro. 

And the biggest pro - she is a hustler. I think she'll be fine. When this is all over I think she'll get a real job and live in the house she likely paid for. I think she's cramming a lot of life into a short time because she knows it's limited. 

• Love 8

I think she's cramming a lot of life into a short time because she knows it's limited. 

The way she drives without following the law, her life just may be limited. She will either get killed or she will end up in prison for vehicular manslaughter.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I'm always on the fence with her. She's finishing her basement - pro. She has those ditzy girlfriends over all the time - con. She's still in school - pro. She's carrying on all the time about the new car - con. Her kids still seem incredibly adorable and I think she's a good mom -pro. 

And the biggest pro - she is a hustler. I think she'll be fine. When this is all over I think she'll get a real job and live in the house she likely paid for. I think she's cramming a lot of life into a short time because she knows it's limited. 

See I think she probably works LESS than the average mom in her shoes (two small kids - single) so I guess I don't really think she's exceptional. Maybe she is in TM circles but if you put the avg early 20s single mom with 2 kids up against Kail's life, I think Kail's life is much easier. Of course, I really can't stand her so that might come into play. lol

• Love 8
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

See I think she probably works LESS than the average mom in her shoes (two small kids - single) so I guess I don't really think she's exceptional. Maybe she is in TM circles but if you put the avg early 20s single mom with 2 kids up against Kail's life, I think Kail's life is much easier. Of course, I really can't stand her so that might come into play. lol

Right. Kail doesn't work. She receives payment in exchange for her asshole behavior to be filmed. When she doesn't have MTV money and is forced to go find a real job, then let's see how well she handles the real world.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

On top of the TM2 money she gets that most teen, single moms could only dream of making, there is the fact that Kail has a two very involved fathers and a crap ton of loving family on both sides for her boys. I doubt many single mothers could say the same, and as I stated above, she hasn't shown much appreciation for that fact in the past.

I do think Kail will manage to get a job and take care of her family once the show is gone, but I foresee reality hitting her hard. I think she believes the adoring fans who will readily buy her books and other crap will be around forever, but the hustle is going to be a lot harder once she is a former D-List reality star and has to work a real 9-5 for much less then she is making now.

• Love 8

This is somewhat off topic, but I honestly wonder if this show will ever end. It's been going on 7-8 years now? At this point, these girls may have made enough to never work again. I know that I'd be pretty comfortable if I'd been making upwards of a 150k for 7 years. Maybe not enough to never work again but definitely enough to feel safe and confident about my ability to withstand some financial blowback. 

• Love 6

I remember a little while back we discussed the show's longevity. I'd say they might keep it around for another 2-3 years, but it is showing signs of age. TM OG and 16&P have both faded in popularity, and the TM fanbase is aging out of MTV's usual demographic. The girls themselves are also aging out of the MTV system, imo. I feel like the whole Teen mom thing isn't as provocative or interesting to fans as it used to be and doesn't have the hook it did in the beginning.

As for them being set for life...Chelsea definitely. Kail, if she doesn't overspend, maybe. Leah and Jenelle-nope.

• Love 7