Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:22 PM, SPLAIN said:

A manatee caught in a fisherman's net is what that photo looks like to me.

HEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I rarely come over to the Kail section, and now after seeing that photo of an enormous sprouted potato I may not be back. You know, the kind of potato you forgot you had way back in your pantry and it's now a frightful mess. I think the potato would have enough sense to not post a picture of itself, however.  

I actually love both manatees and potatoes. I am scarred now.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kailyn is all about showing her body regardless of how uncomfortable she may feel or whatever rashes she brings on.

1 hour ago, AhFillAck said:

I rarely come over to the Kail section, and now after seeing that photo of an enormous sprouted potato I may not be back.

You guys, stop. People at my work already think I'm weird and having me laughing hysterically alone in my cube isn't helping my image.

1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I'm not trying to body shame, but she looked freaking TERRIBLE at the MTV Awards according to the pictures, like 30lbs heavier. Maybe she lost a bunch of weight. But it's really obnoxious to say "I woke up like disssssssss" looking banged up. Why not take a picture of yourself on the toilet, it's got the same level of appeal. 

Don't give her any ideas. If her next selfie is her  facial expression while grunting on the toilet I will blame YOU. "Look how cute I am even when I'm making my 'I have to poop' face!"

• Love 3
6 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

HEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I rarely come over to the Kail section, and now after seeing that photo of an enormous sprouted potato I may not be back. You know, the kind of potato you forgot you had way back in your pantry and it's now a frightful mess. I think the potato would have enough sense to not post a picture of itself, however.  

I actually love both manatees and potatoes. I am scarred now.

OMG I am choking. No seriously, I am! LOL I am just getting over a bad cough. I laughed so hard, I then began to cough real bad. I think I coughed up my lung. Oohh that hurt. 

7 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I'm not trying to body shame, but she looked freaking TERRIBLE at the MTV Awards according to the pictures, like 30lbs heavier. Maybe she lost a bunch of weight. But it's really obnoxious to say "I woke up like disssssssss" looking banged up. Why not take a picture of yourself on the toilet, it's got the same level of appeal. 

LOL there goes my other lung!! I can't breathe.

A sprouting potato on a toilet seat. 

• Love 2

Am I hallucinating or didn't Kail just buy/lease some fancy shmancy tank gas-guzzler?  And she is talking about another one now?! Wow, she's gotten wasteful as of late. I'm starting to wonder if she  intends to get a real job after she gets her degree or if she is going to make social media/reality show "celebrity" her full time job.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Now THIS is what it means when one gets a car for status purposes. Kailyn doesn't have it yet, but she is making sure to publicize it.

Maybe she's hoping someone will give her one if she agrees to promote it, or at least give her a discount.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Wtf is a g wagon? 

A ridiculously overpriced and hideous Mercedes SUV favored by the Kardashians. They cost around 120k new, so it's a totally smart way for Kail to spend her money ;)

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

A ridiculously overpriced and hideous Mercedes SUV favored by the Kardashians. They cost around 120k new, so it's a totally smart way for Kail to spend her money ;)

Our van cost $100,000, but that's because it's outfitted to be driven by a paralyzed person in a wheelchair. And we got a nonprofit grant to help and saved for years on our own! Given that context, I'm always shocked by the level of stupidity of spending that much on a whim and just for fun. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I told ya'll. Karl is a Kardashian wanna-be. She likely watches their show and follows them on social media. She wants to be just like Kim. She already has the humongous, jelly ass going on.

20 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Wtf is "daddy long schlong"?

He is the salesman who sold Karl her last vehicle. He posted on his social media that Karl bought a car from his place. Someone here linked his Instagram.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

No, she can't control her temper. Who is she trying to fool?

One thing I noticed when looking at Kail's Instagram photos is, that manatee bathing suit she was shown wearing in that hung-over photo she posted, is the same suit she is wearing in the other photos where she is diving. You mean she never took it off that whole day and slept in it? Or, did she put it on and then took that photo?

Edited by GreatKazu
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

One thing I noticed when looking at Kail's Instagram photos is, that manatee bathing suit she was shown wearing in that hung-over photo she posted, is the same suit she is wearing in the other photos where she is diving. You mean she never took it off that whole day and slept in it? Or, did she put it on and then took that photo?

Too gross to contemplate. And stupid because she either slept in the suit (gross, stupid, yeast infection) OR woke up and got "ready" by putting the suit on, which means she actually planned that pic (stupid, put effort into an atrocious pic, ego). Which is worse? Ha.

Thanks for the info on the long schlong reference, also!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

I don't believe it. She can't control her temper. 

I'm not trying to be all PC here but I wonder if she got permission from all the other parents to post that photo.  I know it sounds stupid but Kail has 2.6 million followers (part of me just died) and that is six or seven easily identifiable kids, especially since Kail's address is on the internet so they must all be nearby.  As far as I'm aware, they have to get permission for the show but I wonder if that extends into personal social media postings.  

In our local soccer association parents are actually banned from filming any part of the game and have to ask permission from the opposing coach before taking photos.  It sounds OTT but it's not that much of a bother to ask permission and child protection isn't something to mess around with.  It sounds stupid but better safe than sorry. 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I'm not trying to be all PC here but I wonder if she got permission from all the other parents to post that photo.  I know it sounds stupid but Kail has 2.6 million followers (part of me just died) and that is six or seven easily identifiable kids, especially since Kail's address is on the internet so they must all be nearby.  As far as I'm aware, they have to get permission for the show but I wonder if that extends into personal social media postings.  

In our local soccer association parents are actually banned from filming any part of the game and have to ask permission from the opposing coach before taking photos.  It sounds OTT but it's not that much of a bother to ask permission and child protection isn't something to mess around with.  It sounds stupid but better safe than sorry. 

That's a good point. Seeing Kail studies/studied media, you'd think that legal stuff would be covered throughout her degree, possibly an entire subject on it. But this is Kail, who doesn't seem to care about much besides herself, so the chances of her listening to that are pretty slim.

• Love 5

Good points ChocolateAddict and monicageller.  On my public school class Facebook page, we ask parents not to repost pictures and we have written permission from all to post any pictures into a closed group. You just never know about non custodial parents, and other family situations.  Karl should know better, but it's all about her. 

• Love 4

All great points. The saddest thing to me though was her making Isaac's soccer game all about her. That is an awesome action shot of him playing, and the intensity on his face is great while he is going for the ball. But is any of that important?  Nope, it's that Kail's keeping her cool.  Grrr.

(either that or she's commenting from Isaac's point of view and he's wearing some $3000 soccer shoes that make him "cool" on the field, but even if so it's still about her just in a different way)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

The first thing I would do when I got to Hawaii would be to schedule a photo shoot, too. ?

This puzzles me.  What do you do with these pictures?  They aren't going in Sports Illustrated, she isn't selling them, she doesn't have a significant other to "gift" them to, what is the point?  Is she going to stick them in frames in the kids rooms for display?

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

This puzzles me.  What do you do with these pictures?  They aren't going in Sports Illustrated, she isn't selling them, she doesn't have a significant other to "gift" them to, what is the point?  Is she going to stick them in frames in the kids rooms for display?

To put over her bed like the picture of her and Javi. ?

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, pakalolo said:

What's the point? Because that's an amazing picture to have of yourself! 

It's sort of ridiculous at this point that even a beautiful picture like this is hated on just because Kail is in it.

Asking what's the point isn't really hating on the picture, though. I question what's the point of having a professional photo shoot done while on vacation. Maybe it's just my cheap skate ass, but even if I had money to burn I would just hand a friend a camera and tell them to take a few. 

I will say, at least her online followers are getting something different then the same pose in the same mirror that she was posting for a week straight.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TaxNerd said:

Well, she did comment she had things to give her kids that she got from Hawaii. She is going to give them this photo after she blows it up to a large size, and hang it on their wall. This way when their friends go play in their bedroom, their friends will then see it and then  ask the boys about their memories of Hawaii. 

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Well, she did comment she had things to give her kids that she got from Hawaii. She is going to give them this photo after she blows it up to a large size, and hang it on their wall. This way when their friends go play in their bedroom, their friends will then see it and then  ask the boys about their memories of Hawaii. 

Hahahahaha ^^

30tj9c6.jpg

1 hour ago, evilmindatwork said:

I really just need to know for certain how much they're making and how they're doing it. Can Kail be pulling off a substantial profit from her non- Teen Mom enterprises?

As much as it kills me to say it, yes. These girls pull in a good chunk of change hawking useless shit on Instagram.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hahahahaha ^^

30tj9c6.jpg

Does your starter pack include driving 40 mph while taking a photo with your cellphone?

I know Kail is the biggest, most selfish person out there next to Jenelle, but does that include putting other drivers and pedestrians in harm's just so the big, bad bitch can post her 1 millionth selfie for the day on her Instagram page?

Because I can't post it enough, I cannot stand her.

Edited by SPLAIN
Damn phone adds its own word with an apostrophe.
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Really? ?? Now she's flossing with her BMW? 

It wasn't that long ago when this chick was barely wearing shoes. Nathan is a damn prophet. All of these broads are trash that got lucky and hit the lottery.

To be fair, I don't think he was a prophet, just projecting :P 

He was right about Jenelle and the others but damn, way to describe yourself, dude! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

As much as it kills me to say it, yes. These girls pull in a good chunk of change hawking useless shit on Instagram.

Useless? What are you saying? This waist trainer and the supplements of questionable ingredients aren't going to work? I feel so cheated. I'm going to go drown my sorrows in the green goo I got from the Sister Wives. Then I'm going to take a photo of it, open an Instagram account to post it, and make up stupid hashtags detailing how awesome I am. That will improve my self-esteem, right?

ETA: Great news everyone? I mentioned my plan to my mom and she said that she would sell me three snickerdoodle cookies, that she made with my groceries, in my kitchen, using my gas oven, and it will make me feel much better than the green goo!

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Christina said:

Useless? What are you saying? This waist trainer and the supplements of questionable ingredients aren't going to work? I feel so cheated. I'm going to go drown my sorrows in the green goo I got from the Sister Wives. Then I'm going to take a photo of it, open an Instagram account to post it, and make up stupid hashtags detailing how awesome I am. That will improve my self-esteem, right?

Ha ha. I can't speak for the waist trainer, but I'm sure that breast enhancement cream Jenelle shills is totally legit. Just remember, the implants aren't included with purchase;).

• Love 1

I'm a POS but if i was in her area, I would track her for setting up a fender bender. Her snaps will prove her culpability and I'd take a rear ender to snatch all her cash. Learn a lesson, beyotch.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, pakalolo said:

It's sort of ridiculous at this point that even a beautiful picture like this is hated on just because Kail is in it.

I would think this is dumb no matter who is in iy.  A photoshoot of just you by yourself is weird.  Couples, families, people with pets, all that is fine.  Kail by herself in Hawaii is stupid.  

• Love 7
20 hours ago, pakalolo said:

That's not true in my case. I'd mock anyone who decided to engage a professional photographer to complete a personal photo shoot where they try and recreate Sports Illustrated Swimsuit poses just for funsies. I just don't get the chance because most people aren't that vain and indulgent.

• Love 8

I don't understand something. Aren't Kail and Javi in the process of a divorce? As Kail is no stranger to attorneys, I am sure she has one, and I would think her attorney would be frantically advising Kail to reign it in with the spending. Judges do not like it when one spouse moves a bunch of assets around when they know there is an impending divorce.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I don't understand something. Aren't Kail and Javi in the process of a divorce? As Kail is no stranger to attorneys, I am sure she has one, and I would think her attorney would be frantically advising Kail to reign it in with the spending. Judges do not like it when one spouse moves a bunch of assets around when they know there is an impending divorce.

From what I understand, Kail's income from TM is separate. She is a contracted employee separate from her marriage to Javi. She is on TM regardless of a marriage to him. Anything she spends from her income is hers and he is not entitled to it. She may have set up a joint account to which they both contribute for household expenses (mortgages etc) but he is not privy to her income. He is still a fit, able bodied, young person who is able to provide for his son, and his earning potential is separate from her money. As much of a POS Kail may be, she is not going to fuck up her money. Everything she is buying, I would bet, is from "her" money/earnings and will have nothing to do with a divorce settlement, although it may impact the amount of child support she would receive. In that case, Javi's continued participation in TM (and income) would then impact his CS requirements). He's fucked either way. If he wants to stay on the show for fame/cash or sell books (cash), then he is going to pay accordingly. If he wants to fade into obscurity and be an Airman, he will pay CS based those wages. Neither will affect his visitation rights, in theory. Basically, he can pay out the ass to keep his MTV check or he can pay less and miss out on all the fame and tv time.

Edited by sunsheyen
10 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

From what I understand, Kail's income from TM is separate. She is a contracted employee separate from her marriage to Javi. She is on TM regardless of a marriage to him. Anything she spends from her income is hers and he is not entitled to it. She may have set up a joint account to which they both contribute for household expenses (mortgages etc) but he is not privy to her income. He is still a fit, able bodied, young person who is able to provide for his son, and his earning potential is separate from her money. As much of a POS Kail may be, she is not going to fuck up her money. Everything she is buying, I would bet, is from "her" money/earnings and will have nothing to do with a divorce settlement, although it may impact the amount of child support she would receive. In that case, Javi's continued participation in TM (and income) would then impact his CS requirements). He's fucked either way. If he wants to stay on the show for fame/cash or sell books (cash), then he is going to pay accordingly. If he wants to fade into obscurity and be an Airman, he will pay CS based those wages. Neither will affect his visitation rights, in theory. Basically, he can pay out the ass to keep his MTV check or he can pay less and miss out on all the fame and tv time.

While it's true the Kail and Javi are paid separately, that's not necessarily material to divorce proceedings. In Maryland all of the assets (money, property, cars, etc.) accumulated during the course of the marriage are marital property. So all of Kail's earnings from the duration of their marriage would be considered as part of what needs to be divided up as part of the divorce settlement.  Doesn't mean Javi will be awarded half of them of course.

• Love 3

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Lots of times in marriages one person makes significantly more than the other. That doesn't mean that the assets will be divied up based on who contributed more to the household income. Also, you can sign a prenup based on preexisting assets, but I don't think you can sign one that protects your future income. What Kail earns from TM after she got married is likely considered household income, and if she's removing a bunch of cash to buy assets in her name only, I would think a judge would not look favorably on that.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Lots of times in marriages one person makes significantly more than the other. That doesn't mean that the assets will be divied up based on who contributed more to the household income. Also, you can sign a prenup based on preexisting assets, but I don't think you can sign one that protects your future income. What Kail earns from TM after she got married is likely considered household income, and if she's removing a bunch of cash to buy assets in her name only, I would think a judge would not look favorably on that.

They aren't in Maryland. Also, while the assets bought during the marriage (houses) may be considered, Kail's income is separate from anything Javi brings. She is a Teen Mom regardless of location and that is hers and hers alone. I'm not trying to be contentious. I'm just saying that bearing in mind Kail's source of income and the state they live in will make it very difficult for Javi to claim any benefit from that. The most that could be done would to make sure that Lincoln had a relatively equitable standard of living in either household. I have zero doubt that Kail has inquired with a lawyer and is acting in her best interest. When has she not acted in the way that will best benefit kail? Despite "us" wanting her to be taught a lesson, she isn't going to be paying Javi shit, not when she can prove he is an able bodied person (military) or has the abilitiy to make a substantial income (continued filming with MTV). She will be the custodial parent (he has the possibility of deployment at any time) and he has the ability to make money. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

They aren't in Maryland. Also, while the assets bought during the marriage (houses) may be considered, Kail's income is separate from anything Javi brings. She is a Teen Mom regardless of location and that is hers and hers alone. I'm not trying to be contentious. I'm just saying that bearing in mind Kail's source of income and the state they live in will make it very difficult for Javi to claim any benefit from that. The most that could be done would to make sure that Lincoln had a relatively equitable standard of living in either household. I have zero doubt that Kail has inquired with a lawyer and is acting in her best interest. When has she not acted in the way that will best benefit kail? Despite "us" wanting her to be taught a lesson, she isn't going to be paying Javi shit, not when she can prove he is an able bodied person (military) or has the abilitiy to make a substantial income (continued filming with MTV). She will be the custodial parent (he has the possibility of deployment at any time) and he has the ability to make money. 

Aren't they in Delaware? That is also a community property state.

• Love 3

Sorry, you're right, I had the wrong state. Is it Delaware? They are also a community property state. Kail will still have to split - although not necessarily equally - the assets acquired during marriage. But she will have to give Javi some of what they have acquired together, including the house, cars, bank accounts, etc. She will still have her Teen Mom money after the divorce, true, so her standard of living won't change all that much at least while the show's still on.

• Love 3