Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Okay, if someone buys the book -- please scan the adult coloring book pages and post them here.  Then, we can have an art show in the thread.

Kinda like the demented art where people add props to the coloring page while coloring.  Google it. Hahaha make it fun!

15ceid5.jpg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Okay, if someone buys the book -- please scan the adult coloring book pages and post them here.  Then, we can have an art show in the thread.

Yes!

Kail's book looks like it is about an 80s groupie. Sort of like PamelaDeBarre, except Kail is on the prowl for benefits. 

"Hustle and Heart"?

It must be a work of fiction because Kail has no heart.  

• Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

She looks like one of the Holograms taking a shit in that pose. 

maybe she's back in contact w/Suzi who is her new stylist?  I say that because that look was all the rage in *her*  (*cough*my*cough*) day

Edited by teapot
  • Love 2
On June 26, 2016 at 11:15 AM, geekamonggeeks said:

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I went through several pages of Kail's thread and didn't find any mention of it. Kail is writing a new book called---I kid you not---Hustle & Heart and the front cover is atrocious. Her hair is crimped to high heavens and she looks Photoshopped in several places. There are several different fonts on the cover alone. Somebody on the "Teen Mom" subreddit page said it best: she looks like a wrestler from the 80s. I'm not sure how to link yet, but look it up.

Has anybody read Kail's previous book? I haven't, but have heard that it's bland and badly-written. I'd love to see what Hustle & Heart is all about if I could actually stomach it.

I read the first book once because I was bored, and it really was bland. It didn't really give you any idea what it has been like to be on tv, or how it felt to go from poor to wealthy, or how she felt when her boyfriend was being so mean to her after she had just given birth, or anything a good autobiography would tell you. I seriously feel like an acquaintance, like a cousin she sees twice a year, could have written the exact same book, better. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I agree with the 80s comparisons. She looks like an extra in Motley Crue video.

"Hustle and Heart"...is this her personal how-to guide on how to use people and discard them like trash? 

Yes. The "heart" part of the title should be removed and just title it "Hulk the Hustler".

The Hulk has busted out of too many pants. Does she have no other pants? 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

sounds like WWF tag team champions from 1985. Lol

Yes!! One of the UNgorgeous Ladies of Wrestling.  Where's Captain Lou Albania?? Maybe he'll be at the firest book reading.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail is going to Puerto Rico in July and apparently just booked a trip to Australia. ?

Is she taking her kids with her, I wonder? Or is she pawning them off on Jo, Javi, and Vee? Not trying to shame, going on vacay without your kids isn't a big deal, once and a while. But she's been doing it more and more often, giving Jenelle a run for her money. Sigh, I'm starting to wonder how great of a mother she really is. Well, I'll say this, at least she pawns her kids off on good people, not the losers Jenelle does.

• Love 9
(edited)

You're going to PR and not taking your half-PR son with you? Some might argue that Jo's job, but if Kail has the chance, why not take Isaac to see where part of him comes from. If Jo still has family on the island, why not take Isaac to see them? But then again, this is a woman who thinks her son is devoid of any ethnicity!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 4

I'm not sure if she is taking them. I know when she was planning PR she asked Twitter PR or Hawaii. Everyone told her Hawaii if you are taking your kids and PR if not. I think, but not positive, she mentioned taking her friend with her. Not sure who that will be though. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I'm not sure if she is taking them. I know when she was planning PR she asked Twitter PR or Hawaii. Everyone told her Hawaii if you are taking your kids and PR if not. I think, but not positive, she mentioned taking her friend with her. Not sure who that will be though. 

Lol, her Twitter followers recommended she haul two kids on an eleven hour flight to Hawaii as opposed to a three hour flight to PR? Real group of geniuses, right there. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail is going to Puerto Rico in July and apparently just booked a trip to Australia.

I'm not even going to lie, these people make me so jealous sometimes. I've never traveled outside the country, and I want to more than anything, but I have kids am responsible with money, so....

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm not even going to lie, these people make me so jealous sometimes. I've never traveled outside the country, and I want to more than anything, but I have kids am responsible with money, so....

come on, now, you're just not thinking, have we learned nothing from Jenelle?  I'm sure you met someone this week that you can leave your kids with.  If not, just call a family member and shriek your freaking head off until they finally back down.  Take said family member's credit card with you in order to pay for shit...

• Love 16

Remember when Kail bitched about Isaac not going to the Bahamas due to the visitation schedule? Here she is traveling all over the world hauling her fake, fat ass but she cannot bother to take her boys on a vacation. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Remember when Kail bitched about Isaac not going to the Bahamas due to the visitation schedule? Here she is traveling all over the world hauling her fake, fat ass but she cannot bother to take her boys on a vacation. 

I still remember when she complained about Isaac not going on vacation with her and Javi to the beach near their house. That was so inane.

• Love 9

She's not coke-skinny enough to be in any 80's video, all due respect to those who suggested. 

Having lived through the 80's myself (as a waver, not a hesher chick, thank you very much), she's one of the hangers on carrying a white leather hobo bag with fringe.

Her smile in the book cover pic is just not the prettiest smile I've seen her have. I like the ones where you can see her dimples. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

No Kail! That Is WAY too much booty. 

Why did her friends (and family?) go along with her ass injections?

Also, is Javi's father still mowing the lawn?

• Love 1

I find big butts really attractive, and "disproportionate" isn't a word I'd often use...usually that's a good thing.@Brooklynista said it best: Full hips are necessary for a butt that large. If you're pear shaped, you have childbearing hips, thick thighs, AND a bubble butt. Not just the latter two, or it'll look fake, which it does. 

• Love 3

Man, that giant skull tattoo always throws me off. Kail's weird with her tattoos; they're all well-done for the most part, better than Maci's or Jenelle's, but they don't just fit her, if that makes sense. Like, she wants to be the rebellious badass and the PTA-attending soccer mom at the same time. I guess people can do both, but it's usually a natural personality. Kail is constantly trying to build herself up as something she's not.

• Love 9
(edited)

IMHO cosmetic surgery only turns out well when it's subtle. If you veer too far away from your natural shape you just end up looking stupid and cartoonish à la Kail. 

Edited by neatoburrito
  • Love 10
(edited)

Oh Kail. Linda Hogan called and she wants her outfit back.

If that's the legit cover of her book...puke.

I admit I am jealous too, I've never traveled outside North America (went to Canada a few times, but never actually overseas). I have always wanted to go to Australia (some of my favorite bands hail from there) and many other places. I went to Puerto Rico once, but I was about 4. I don't remember much about it except the house we stayed in had a big pool and I couldn't watch tv cos I didn't understand Spanish, or the concept of other languages. As far as Kail's body/cosmetic procedures are concerned I think she looks good, but she needs to continue to be healthy to not go back to her former shape. Pizza and ranch will not be friends with that ass.

I also don't get her tattoos. Like others said, they are decent ink-wise, but they just don't seem to suit her personality. I am also jealous cos I wish to finish both of my sleeves but I don't have the money....and my ink is top notch. I get compliments on them all the time (not to brag or anything...I just go to a very talented guy)....sometimes to the point where it's irritating because people seem to love coming up to me and literally just grabbing at my arms to get a look.

Edited by fliptopbox
didn;t finish my original thoughts
  • Love 3

I don't buy it. Mostly because she tweeted the other day asking if it was possible to meet "the right person at the wrong time." She has her eyes on someone. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:47 PM, BitterApple said:

Not trying to body shame, but if I'm going to go through the trouble, time, risk and pain of plastic surgery, I better damn well come out looking like a Victoria's Secret Angel.

Right!  I would be pretty upset if I came out looking like Kail. 

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:41 PM, SPLAIN said:

None of us care.

Kail is not immune from criticism. Everyone is fair game. 

When I used to frequent the Kardashian and housewives threads on TWoP, it was hilarious to read the remarks posted about the looks of the various cast members. However, a few people  shamed posters on other threads for criticizing a participant about their looks on a particular show. 

ITA.

Exactly - If you want the life in the spotlight, and all of the money and fame, you gotta take the criticism.  I am all for mocking people online, looks included.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:48 PM, Mkay said:

i have been sick the last two things and have had nothing better to do than read and share awful tweets like this. I realize his must be lyrics but she really thinks she is something. 

Are these lyrics?  I cannot figure out what she is saying here.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 10:15 AM, geekamonggeeks said:

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I went through several pages of Kail's thread and didn't find any mention of it. Kail is writing a new book called---I kid you not---Hustle & Heart and the front cover is atrocious. Her hair is crimped to high heavens and she looks Photoshopped in several places. There are several different fonts on the cover alone. Somebody on the "Teen Mom" subreddit page said it best: she looks like a wrestler from the 80s. I'm not sure how to link yet, but look it up.

Jesus!  She looks like Mickey Rourke from the Wrestler movie!

Mickey-Rourke-thewrestler_zps70b9be7c.jp

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:22 PM, butterbody said:

Man Kail is really getting her money's worth with those jeans 

OMG those jeans!  I just cannot believe how often she wears them.  It is like - every day.

18 hours ago, Mkay said:

I don't buy it. Mostly because she tweeted the other day asking if it was possible to meet "the right person at the wrong time." She has her eyes on someone. 

My educated guess is that she found someone else, but that person has since dumped her.  I bet she didn't realize how hard it would be to find some new guy that has a lot of money (since she wants to be a fancy rich lady) and also won't mind that she has 2 little kids.  She probably just realized that the guy she wants doesn't exist.  I am sure she looked.

But no way will a nice guy with money want anything to do with her.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 8
47 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Exactly - If you want the life in the spotlight, and all of the money and fame, you gotta take the criticism.  I am all for mocking people online, looks included.

OMG those jeans!  I just cannot believe how often she wears them.  It is like - every day.

My educated guess is that she found someone else, but that person has since dumped her.  I bet she didn't realize how hard it would be to find some new guy that has a lot of money (since she wants to be a fancy rich lady) and also won't mind that she has 2 little kids.  She probably just realized that the guy she wants doesn't exist.  I am sure she looked.

At least not until she gets rid of those pants lol

• Love 5
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

No, I actually think it's the woman. Becky seems quite smitten with her. Kailyn has always been bisexual and she's always pinged for me. From Becky's Twitter, it seems she's VERY infatuated with Kailyn and Kailyn is the one less interested/going back and forth due to Javi, kids, etc. Becky is very attractive and could get a lot of girls...but it seems she's got her eye on Kail at the moment. Seems they had more than a tiny fling from her Twitter.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

No, I actually think it's the woman. Becky seems quite smitten with her. Kailyn has always been bisexual and she's always pinged for me. From Becky's Twitter, it seems she's VERY infatuated with Kailyn and Kailyn is the one less interested/going back and forth due to Javi, kids, etc. 

Holy crap!  So this Becky relationship is real??  I thought it was a joke.  I suppose I can see Kail as bi-sexual.  

45 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Holy crap!  So this Becky relationship is real??  I thought it was a joke.  I suppose I can see Kail as bi-sexual.  

She's said she's bi for years and had long term relationships with women when she was younger. I'm actually surprised she hasn't had more, she seems hella queer to me (this from a hella queer person...I'm married to the only guy I've ever been with). I don't know if Kailyn is serious about the relationship now or ever was, it seems she's trying to stay with Javi, but Becky sure seems to be into it. Not sure if anything truly *happened,* but feelings, certainly seems like it. 

• Love 3