Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

JFC Kailyn, not everything in your life needs to be shared. I know you are milking every last drop out of your personal life trying to stay relevant, but this is a losing battle you're fighting.

• Like 7
On 4/29/2023 at 1:44 PM, christie said:

Who leaves sex toys on the kitchen counter? Especially when they have young kids 🤯 Wow, just wow. Poor Isaac is probably sick and tired of looking after the younger boys.

She's a terrible role model for her sons...just awful. Issac is smart and sensitive. He deserves a mother that is sexually responsible and uses birth control. Having these "relationships" with random guys that shack up with her, impregnate her and then disappear is an erratic and unstable emotional life for young children. But of course, no one can tell Kail that because she's the smartest person in the room.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
9 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

She's a terrible role model for her sons...just awful. Issac is smart and sensitive. He deserves a mother that is sexually responsible and uses birth control. Having these "relationships" with random guys that shack up with her, impregnate her and then disappear is an erratic and unstable emotional life for young children. But of course, no one can tell Kail that because she's the smartest person in the room.

I feel so for Isaac. He is a sweet kid who I think has natural caregiving tendencies. As the oldest he probably feels he should be looking out for his little brothers- that’s a lovely heart to have, KAILYN needs to step up and be a Mom, the adult in the home and cut this shit out. After her divorce from Javi and how broken hearted Issac was thinking Javi was leaving him behind (of course he didn’t, Javi loves him, and Issac knows that) Kailyn should’ve never put her sons in that position again. 

I firmly believe Issac did this, and I can’t even blame him although it wasn’t appropriate and disrespectful, Kailyn has been more inappropriate parentifying him, turning him into her friend instead of her son and yeah he’s acting out. 

I remember being around that age and accidentally finding my Mom’s vibrator and knowing what it was and being mortified (no one wants to think of their parents sexually). For the record I wasn’t snooping or anything. I asked could I use something of hers and she said sure, it’s in the closet drawer and I chose the wrong drawer. 

On 5/1/2023 at 8:28 AM, Tatum said:

JFC Kailyn, not everything in your life needs to be shared. I know you are milking every last drop out of your personal life trying to stay relevant, but this is a losing battle you're fighting.

This story makes HER look bad not Issac. 

• Like 5

I guess something was posted back in March about him dying, but this was reportedly a hoax. Hopefully this did not come from Kailyn's camp in an effort to get her social media more clicks, but I wouldn't be surprised.

19 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Did Lincoln die?  Seems I read that somewhere.  I hope its not true.

• Useful 2

Yea I had read that article and I googled him a bit but didn’t find much other then he was maybe a construction worker before and he moved in with Kail like a month into their relationship and he might’ve been in a relationship when he first started dating Kail but she denies that. Doubtful he’s anything special lol.

• LOL 4

Kailyn really needs to stop and think about the life she is creating for her kids. The baby is here now she can’t give him back, (nor do I think she wants to) but how is she going to meet the physical, emotional and financia needs of five kids- even though Isaac and Javi have loving involved Dads. Chris Lopez is a POS, likely this dude is too, is he going to contribute anything besides the previous sperm donation?? 

Kailyn, having babies won’t heal your childhood trauma. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

I bet she isn’t gonna stop anytime soon. The guy is prob just a bum living with Kail and she pays for everything so he doesn’t really care about having more kids with her. I bet she will at least have 1 more kid with him if not 2 more. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

It will be interesting to see if she stops once she has a girl.  I thought that might be why she keeps getting pregnant, but I'm wondering if that's true.

• Like 4

This cannot be just about having a girl, if a girl is what she wanted, she could've done IVF and guaranteed an XX embryo be implanted. This is about building an army of people she thinks are obligated to love her. 

FIVE kids, as a single parent, with 4 different Dads. If Issac doesnt move in with Jo, Vee and his little sister guess who is going to be a caretaker to those kids?? Not that I am saying Kailyn won't hire a nanny or leave the kids neglected (I dont think she would do that) but people often underestimate the EMOTIONAL labor it takes to raise all of those different personalities. Kailyn leans on Issac a lot anyway- at least the kids are off tv and can live their lives in peace. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I feel very sad for all of them because it just seems like an emotionally fraught situation, but I feel especially for sweet Isaac who I'm sure will get a lot of responsibility of childcare. I also really really hope she gets on birth control after this!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I tried googling before and apparently he was Kali’s neighbour at first. He moved in with Kail the first month of their relationship, he may or may not work in construction and was in a relationship when he met Kail. So a real winner obviously lol. Just a bunch of jokes who shouldn’t be collecting children.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, Marley said:

I tried googling before and apparently he was Kali’s neighbour at first. He moved in with Kail the first month of their relationship, he may or may not work in construction and was in a relationship when he met Kail. So a real winner obviously lol. Just a bunch of jokes who shouldn’t be collecting children.

No decent guy would be with Kailyn unless or until she does some REAL work on herself, and took accountability for how she treats people. She keeps trying to buy affection and love, and when that doesn’t work she procreates for it. She’s not even 30 yet, there’s another decade of this!

• Like 3
On 10/31/2023 at 10:48 PM, Scarlett45 said:

No decent guy would be with Kailyn unless or until she does some REAL work on herself, and took accountability for how she treats people. She keeps trying to buy affection and love, and when that doesn’t work she procreates for it. She’s not even 30 yet, there’s another decade of this!

It was reported today that Kail had her twins...a boy and a girl. I really hope for her children's sake that she gets a tubal ligation now and stops procreating. When all these kids hit puberty she's going to have a real mess on her hands. This is some serious mental health issue with her. No way she's making enough money to support all these kids. Even Jenelle closed up shop after she had her daughter.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

It was reported today that Kail had her twins...a boy and a girl. I really hope for her children's sake that she gets a tubal ligation now and stops procreating. When all these kids hit puberty she's going to have a real mess on her hands. This is some serious mental health issue with her. No way she's making enough money to support all these kids. Even Jenelle closed up shop after she had her daughter.

She might be getting some child support and maybe other state aide for children.

There are a lot of programs for women with lots of kids.

Anybody happen to know if this current baby daddy works?

She might get $$ from baby daddy's one and two.  Nada from three and four and not sure on the last three!  Am I missing one?  Seems she has 8!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

She might be getting some child support and maybe other state aide for children.

There are a lot of programs for women with lots of kids.

Anybody happen to know if this current baby daddy works?

She might get $$ from baby daddy's one and two.  Nada from three and four and not sure on the last three!  Am I missing one?  Seems she has 8!

So our taxpayer $$$ might be going to support her brood??? I really hope she gets a tubal ligation ASAP. And she needs to see a psychiatrist for her obvious mental health issues and obsession with procreating.

• Like 4
On 11/7/2023 at 2:16 PM, LexieLily said:

According to this article they are both boys. Hm.

Yes...I stand corrected. The article I read on it was incorrect but I did not know it when I reposted it. I can't even imagine life with seven boys is going to be like. I have two sons and that was exhausting...let alone seven of them pretty close in age. I don't think Kailyn should be given any kind of kudos for continuing to have so many children. It seems to be more of a mental health issue for her and a refusal to get a tubal ligation...something she needs to do ASAP. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

So she's had, what, five kids since saying she suffered from fertility problems?  

"This is the baby I thought I wasn’t sure if I could have,” she told Us Weekly at the time [of Lux's birth], referencing her previous miscarriages. “Having another child is something I am so happy about.”

Five boys in six years (Lux was born in August 2017).  Makes my uterus shrivel up just thinking about it.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Yes...I stand corrected. The article I read on it was incorrect but I did not know it when I reposted it.

In the comments, The Ashley is standing by their reporting that it was a boy and a girl. Kail's Instagram announcement says it's three parts, and she's only released the first two so far, so there's speculation that the third part will reveal the twist that one of the twins was a girl.  

• Useful 1
On 10/27/2023 at 8:19 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I see Issac and Lincoln heading to their Dads’ houses asap but they love each other and probably want to stay together. 

If their reactions in this article are true, I can definitely see it. At thirteen Isaac might be old enough that he'd be listened to, but I don't know about Lincoln. I assume Kailyn has primary (joint?) custody of all of them; are any of these custody arrangements done by the courts?

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

If their reactions in this article are true, I can definitely see it. At thirteen Isaac might be old enough that he'd be listened to, but I don't know about Lincoln. I assume Kailyn has primary (joint?) custody of all of them; are any of these custody arrangements done by the courts?

Both Jo and Javi have joint legal and physical custody. When Kailyn ran to DE with Javi and didn’t tell him, Jo got his custody rights sorted out, it’s all on paper. Javi and Kailyn had things decided in the divorce. The last time they were filming, Javi and Jo agreed to keep the same holiday schedule so that the boys could be together their years with Kailyn; i.e. if they would take their boys every even year for Christmas and every odd year for Thanksgiving, so that odd year Christmas and even year Thanksgiving the boys would be together with Kailyn. 

Javi was immature (and likely still is) but he saw how well Jo and Vee treated Lincoln while he was deployed, and how Jo supported his place in Issac’s life even after the divorce and stepped up as a man to have a good relationship with those two for the sake of the boys. I commend him for that. 

• Like 5