Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

As a native Delawarean who felt the quake in NYC, I love you guys!

I had to adapt to being ok with earthquakes. I hate them, but I'm phobic about cockroaches for some reason, so I had a deal with a former roommate that I'd deal with the quakes if she dealt with roaches. I no longer live with her, but I'm now fearful of a Kail Bannon take down of epic proportions. Maybe I'm now ok with roaches. #teenmomchangeslives

• Love 2
On 11/29/2017 at 7:33 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I think the grey peplum top and black ankle pants is a GREAT look for her. The top gives her hips (which she lacks) and the ankle pants show off her long toned legs. The hair isn’t my taste but she looks NORMAL here. 

I assume you are joking... she looks massive.

18 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I've been re-watching Rock of Love and reading the old TWoP forums.  Ol' Bret, looking for his "rock o love". 

Where are you watching this??  Asking for a friend...

Remember on the one with Flavor Flav, the lady who pooped on the floor?  Why do I still remember this?

• Love 14

@heatherchandler nope not joking I like the outfit. I have never thought Kailyn looks massive, even if we ignore that 2/3s of America is overweight she is not “massive” by my definition. If we are going by her physical appearance (and ignoring her awful personality) she’s “statuesque”, and in that photo she’s wearing clothes that fit rather than those tiny ass shorts that injure her labia (nope not letting that one go). 

I do NOT remember a woman having a BM in the floor during Flavor of Love. 

I think my favorite of those shows was “I love money”, the season with Frank, Buckwikd and Sappharie. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Remember on the one with Flavor Flav, the lady who pooped on the floor?  Why do I still remember this?

Yeah, I didn't remember that. Until right now. Totally remember it. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think my favorite of those shows was “I love money”, the season with Frank, Buckwikd and Sappharie. 

the other day I asked my wife why this crop of shows isn't on anymore, or something like it. She reminded me, because one of the characters was somehow involved in a murder. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Yeah, I didn't remember that. Until right now. Totally remember it. Thanks. 

the other day I asked my wife why this crop of shows isn't on anymore, or something like it. She reminded me, because one of the characters was somehow involved in a murder. 

Yeah it was the 3rd season of I Love Money, one of the final contestants who originally premeried on I Love New York, murdered his girlfriend and then turned the gun on himself. He was the runner up and they stopped airing the show. The winner of that season was Megan from Beauty and the Geek/Rock of Love....

its awful I remember these things. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 5

I loved Rock of Love and Wigzilla! I don't remember her name, but there was a crazy redhead that was on one of the seasons. She was totally nuts and when she got drunk, she was downright scary. I'd bet on her in a Kail smackdown. Jenelle isn't very big. Any one of the ROL chicks could take her out after a few shots and a couple beers. Can you imagine Kail or Jenelle on The Surreal Life? The housemates would eat them for breakfast and I'd pay extra on my cable bill to watch it!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I assume you are joking... she looks massive.

Where are you watching this??  Asking for a friend...

Hulu.  I definitely remember the chick who pooped on the floor. 

• Love 3

I didn't finish it either, but what I did see does NOT describe Kail. Having three kids has changed her "college girl" lifestyle very little. Come on Kail, you've gone on more vacations in the last year than I have in my entire adult life. GTFOH with this "work-life balance" BS. 

• Love 21

I don't get the comic. Yeah, a work life balance when you're a parent is hard. Not breaking news.  It is, however, something Kail would know nothing about.

Surprisingly a LOT of the comments are calling her out for not working or having a job. And more are calling her out for not cooperating with her exes in order to make co-parenting easier on everyone, including herself.

• Love 14

What would Kail know about work life balance? Her life is filming for a few weeks a year (and refusing to do part of even that), having plastic surgery and taking vacations. Occasionally taking a selfie to shill some weight loss snake oil is not work.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I loved Rock of Love and Wigzilla! I don't remember her name, but there was a crazy redhead that was on one of the seasons. She was totally nuts and when she got drunk, she was downright scary. I'd bet on her in a Kail smackdown. Jenelle isn't very big. Any one of the ROL chicks could take her out after a few shots and a couple beers. Can you imagine Kail or Jenelle on The Surreal Life? The housemates would eat them for breakfast and I'd pay extra on my cable bill to watch it!

Lacey? God I hated that manipulative bitch.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Lacey? God I hated that manipulative bitch.

I had forgotten how hideous that bitch was until  I did my re-watch.  I didn't like Rodeo but I loved it when she put Lacey in a head lock. 

If anybody is interested, every episode of Rock and Flavor of Love are on Hulu. I was laid up and watched them all then went and read the old TWoP forums. It was a great time killer. 

Sorry. I know I'm extremely off topic.  Karl is an asshole. Ok, topic. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Oh really, Kanal? Get back to me when you are a single, hard-working mother. Until then, STFU you hoe-bag. The only work you spend time doing is bending over in the kitchen to have sex. Marriage Boot Camp reference for those who didn't watch it. 

• Love 15

I don't see what that cartoon has to do with Kail's personal experience. How much has Kail been in a relationship with the father of her young child, much less a father who wasn't giving up his after-work freedom while she was, much less when she was left to do all the childcare on her own?

When Isaac was a baby, she lived with Jo and his family, all of whom participated significantly in childcare while she worked/went to school. When Lincoln was a baby, she lived with Javi and his parents, who, again, participated significantly in childcare. I don't think she was working or in school at the time and I kind of doubt that Javi came home late from work because he was going out for drinks, but, even if he did, his parents (and maybe other family members?) were there to help with the kids. Since her older two kids have been babies, they've spent 50%+ of their time with their dads, leaving Kail with no childcare duties whatsoever. Even now, when she has chosen to cut Luxembourg's dad out, I'm sure she has lots of friends/sycophants to help her out, probably in addition to Jo/Vee/Javi. She has done a significant amount of childfree travel for someone with a baby less than 6 months old, much less 3 young kids.

• Love 14

I still can't get over the bizarre ways Kale chooses to spend her body modification  budget. She put Hilary Duff veneers over perfectly nice teeth, and she apparently prioritizes bleaching a hole that almost no one sees. Meanwhile, her huge boobs make her look top-heavy and her double-chin is back and angrier than ever. It also wouldn't hurt to deflate those Super Bowl football ass implants (paging Dr. Manning) and tighten up the thighs. I get that she's probably going for Beyoncé-esque "thicc" but it's a swing and a miss and it's not going to age well, especially if she keeps having relationship souvenirs babies. 

Normally* I don't spend time criticizing anyone's bodies, but she's put her stuff up for discussion so I'm chiming in. 

*Except I just also talked about how gross and fat Catelynn and Tyler are. ??

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I still can't get over the bizarre ways Kale chooses to spend her body modification  budget. She put Hilary Duff veneers over perfectly nice teeth, and she apparently prioritizes bleaching a hole that almost no one sees. Meanwhile, her huge boobs make her look top-heavy and her double-chin is back and angrier than ever. It also wouldn't hurt to deflate those Super Bowl football ass implants (paging Dr. Manning) and tighten up the thighs. I get that she's probably going for Beyoncé-esque "thicc" but it's a swing and a miss and it's not going to age well, especially if she keeps having relationship souvenirs babies. 

Normally* I don't spend time criticizing anyone's bodies, but she's put her stuff up for discussion so I'm chiming in. 

They are all gross. lol  Hey, they all have judged people on their looks, called out people in some pretty vile ways, and let's not forget how all the girls (except Chelsea lol) did a Snapchat and decided to tear apart Farrah for "selling her VA-GYYYYY-NA!" 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Hulu.  I definitely remember the chick who pooped on the floor. 

Crap!!  (pun intended)  I just got rid of Hulu!  

10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah it was the 3rd season of I Love Money, one of the final contestants who originally premeried on I Love New York, murdered his girlfriend and then turned the gun on himself. He was the runner up and the stopped airing the show. The winner of that season was Megan from Beauty and the Geek/Rock of Love....

its awful I remember these things. 

It was “Megan Wants a Millionaire!” (didn’t even have to look that up...sadly) and it was a show where purportedly rich men were trying to “win” Megan, she of Rock of Love fame.  And the murderer apparently won, though it wasn’t ever shown- they cancelled the show after he killed his girlfriend, stuffed her in a suitcase and hanged himself.

On a lighter note, fuck you Kail!  She posted that stupid cartoon because at the end (I read the whole thing), it says that women and men should flip roles and women should spend MORE TIME WORKING!  Rather than running home to be with your kids.  So she’s trying to back up her being gone from her kids like 29 days of the month on “work” trips.

Remember, she loves to glom onto bullshit stuff like this.  When she was leaving javi and people asked her to think of her kids, she was like, the best mom is a happy mom.  Which is fucking bullshit she was telling herself so she could break up her family without remorse.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

@GreatKazu, I think I asked this before but I can't find it to see if you answered. What does "Kanal" mean? I kind of have an idea but I can't really figure it out. 

When the topic of anal bleaching first came up, @Uncle JUICE brought up how guys don't care how a woman's vaginal or anal area looks. I mentioned the topic to my husband and proceeded to ask him if he ever came across anyone whose private areas turned him off. We laughed and he asked me what were we talking about here on the board that made me ask him that question. I then said, "Well, you know Kanal..." I was trying to say "Kail" but I had the word "anal" in my mind.  

I decided to check out that entire cartoon Kanal posted. I scrolled down and I saw Luis and Briana!

luis briana.jpg

luis.jpg

• Love 10
On 12/1/2017 at 11:23 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

It would be Dr. Brady you’d need to page since he’s the expert on deflation ?. 

Are we talking about Marriage Bootcamp in here because I totally have opinions about Kail and Javi. 

Btw, how are you guys accessing the old TWOP forums? 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

It would be Dr. Brady you’d need to page since he’s the expert on deflation ?. 

Are we talking about Marriage Bootcamp in here because I totally have opinions about Kail and Javi. 

Btw, how are you guys accessing the old TWOP forums? 

You're right, I should've said Brady! I just hate Eli Manning so much I subconsciously blame him for other people's bad deeds. 

There's a MBC forum but it's tumbleweeds. I hope people start using it though, because I'm a few episodes behind and I keep seeing spoilers here. :( 

I've been able to view TWOP through some kind of internet archive but I can't recall the name. 

• Love 1

I used to watch Rock of Love too and Charm school! If those are on Hulu, I might have to break down and get it. I only have Netflix right now but it doesn't have any good old shows. I keep Netflix for the original shows anyway. 

I tried to watch Marriage boot camp because of Kail and Javi but could never find it when I searched on my direct tv. 

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
Typo
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I used to watch Rock of Love too and Charm school! If those are on Hulu, I might have to break down and get it. I only have Netflix right now but it doesn't have any good old shows. I keep Netflix for the original shows anyway. 

I tried to watch Marriage boot camp because of Kail and Javi but could never find it when I searched on my direct tv

It's on Friday nights on the WE channel. I quit watching this season because it was boring. There's a guy named Peter Gunz on the show that I want to punch in the face. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

It's on Friday nights on the WE channel. I quit watching this season because it was boring. There's a guy named Peter Gunz on the show that I want to punch in the face. 

Very few people on that show are particularly likable and Kail still stands out as a massive bitch. That’s talent. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Very few people on that show are particularly likable and Kail still stands out as a massive bitch. That’s talent. 

LMAO! I have to agree that Karl is definitely the biggest bitch on the show. I don't think she's trying to be, she just is.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I tried to watch Marriage boot camp because of Kail and Javi but could never find it when I searched on my direct tv. 

Channel 264 I believe at 9. A friend told me. 

• Love 5
On 12/1/2017 at 11:07 PM, lovesnark said:

What would Kail know about work life balance? Her life is filming for a few weeks a year (and refusing to do part of even that), having plastic surgery and taking vacations. Occasionally taking a selfie to shill some weight loss snake oil is not work.

But you forgot to mention all that dick du jour smashing she needs to do on Tinder. Because you can't be Kail and be without a man for 2 seconds. It's hard work trying to find the next jobless loser to make a baby with! Mama gotta keep this show going! 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CheezyXpressed said:

That's actually the style right now. I've been seeing a lot of people doing that lately.

Seriously???? I continue to be amazed by what is trendy these days. I must really live in a bubble. Had no idea about crushed velvet either. You guys keep me informed!

• Love 5