Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

What a mess the visitation schedule must be. Is NoName going to have to sit and watch Isaac and Lincoln go with Javi without him? Will Karl tell Javi that he can only take Isaac if NoName can go too? What are the holidays going to be like? It will be insane.  Didn't Karl once say that she should have the boys on holidays because the brothers should be together? How does that work with Vivi?  

There are so many more questions I have but my head is already spinning just trying to think about it. They'll need an app, a spreadsheet and a translator to figure out the visitation schedule. 

I wonder if Karl ever thought about any of this before having her 3rd baby by a 3rd man. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

What a mess the visitation schedule must be. Is NoName going to have to sit and watch Isaac and Lincoln go with Javi without him? Will Karl tell Javi that he can only take Isaac if NoName can go too? What are the holidays going to be like? It will be insane.  Didn't Karl once say that she should have the boys on holidays because the brothers should be together? How does that work with Vivi?  

There are so many more questions I have but my head is already spinning just trying to think about it. They'll need an app, a spreadsheet and a translator to figure out the visitation schedule. 

I wonder if Karl ever thought about any of this before having her 3rd baby by a 3rd man. 

Karl never thinks about what she does or who she hurts in the process. 

Baby Von Trap will be like Addie, crying to be with his daddy. Will Chris Lopez get slammed for his child not seeing him or will the whale be called out for creating the situation much like Leah did with her children? 

• Love 12

I made the mistake of opening my Twitter account and the first tweet in my timeline was a photo of Kail. It was commenting on her being six months pregnant but her ass being at least nine months along. She was at an angle where the first thing I noticed were her breasts.

When I was pregnant, my bra got a little bit tighter. When I started nursing, I went from a B cup to a C cup. My sister, on the other hand, was a C at 12, D when she got pregnant at 21, during that pregnancy went up to a size X, when nursing went to a XX, and after three kids, is a quadruple X. Okay, I don't know her exact cup size but you get my point. She wants a reduction but is an anesthesia risk so it won't happen.

Because of my sister's troubles, I looked at Kail's breasts jutting out past her belly and felt a twinge of sympathy. So, I immediately rushed here to read her forum and get my head straight.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Re: holidays.  Kail barked that THE BOYS SHOULD BE TOGETHER ON CHRISTMAS but yes as you said I guess Vivi doesn’t matter, and what happens if Javi ever has any other children in the future? I’m sure he will.  And this third father.  He may have other children at some point.  Those kids aren’t all going to be able to be together on Christmas. It’s so insane, purposefully having all these children with different men.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Maharincess said:

What a mess the visitation schedule must be. Is NoName going to have to sit and watch Isaac and Lincoln go with Javi without him? Will Karl tell Javi that he can only take Isaac if NoName can go too? What are the holidays going to be like? It will be insane

This is sad. While I LOVE that Javi maintains his close relationship with Isaac, and I don't think he has any obligation to get close with her new baby, it will still suck from noname's perspective. He's going to often feel so left out. THIS is why you practice discernment when having children. You don't just go popping them out without a care in the world. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Lilit said:

Very interesting--that Kail article is written by the reporter whom Jenelle accused of spying on her wedding and "stalking" her. I guess Radar is now getting back at her by paying Kail instead?

Jenelle, Kail, and Leah all run to these rag sites when they need to put their stories out there. And they need $$$. They get mad at them though, when those same rag sites spill the tea. 

• Love 10

There was an article I posted a few days ago saying she wasn't sure she on the name the nurse drew. She doesn't know if it fits him. So she hasn't filed the official paperwork.  ? I don't even care at this point. That's sad. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7

I'm sure this kid has been named since he was born. She thinks she's being cute and coy by acting like she has no clue what to name him. 

The baby has cute dimples. There, now I feel better for thinking he's not cute. 

In the above picture Karl write "I have the cutest baby. idc idc". What does idc mean? 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I'm sure this kid has been named since he was born. She thinks she's being cute and coy by acting like she has no clue what to name him. 

In the above picture Karl write "I have the cutest baby. idc idc". What does idc mean? 

I think "I don't care"....like maybe she's saying she doesn't care that she's bragging? Or that she's biased?

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Oh, you know she named Dimples the day he was born. This bitch is just dragging this shit on and on like anyone cares. Well, her minions care, but anyone else doesn't give two shits about his legal name. Whatever his name is, it will be posted with "Poor" in front of it around these parts. Poor Dimples. 

• Love 15
On 9/25/2017 at 8:04 PM, Scarlett45 said:

What I think is going to happen is that anytime Kailyn has Issac she is going to want Javi to have Lincoln, AND for Javi to take Issac as well, so that Issac will probably shuffle between Jo and Javi's home more than Kailyn's. That way Kailyn will only have two kids (at most) during her custody time. It's so convoluted but here's my theory (assuming there are 4 weeks in a month)

Week 1: Lincoln w/Kailyn, Issac w/Jo

Week 2: Lincoln w/Javi, Issac w/Kailyn- and getting to go with Javi at least 2-3 days out of that week.....

lather rinse repeat twice more that month. 

I think she's going to keep Isaac around as much as she can. Isaac's the oldest and with a newborn, a rubber cement ass to haul around, and hardly any friends or family because she's pissed them all off, Kail's not going to want to run behind Lincoln. She doesn't have Javi's parents as full-time babysitters anymore, so I think Isaac's big brother duties are about to go far beyond spotting trees from the back seat of mom's newest truck. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I think she's going to keep Isaac around as much as she can. Isaac's the oldest and with a newborn, a rubber cement ass to haul around, and hardly any friends or family because she's pissed them all off, Kail's not going to want to run behind Lincoln. She doesn't have Javi's parents as full-time babysitters anymore, so I think Isaac's big brother duties are about to go far beyond spotting trees from the back seat of mom's newest truck. 

This is VERY TRUE! Issac is going to become a brother-mom (joke from 19Kids and Counting), VERY shortly. Let Baby Lo start sleeping through the night and Issac will have tons of duties. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is VERY TRUE! Issac is going to become a brother-mom (joke from 19Kids and Counting), VERY shortly. Let Baby Lo start sleeping through the night and Issac will have tons of duties. 

Isaac and Maryssa can start a support group Children Tending Children due to Lazy Ass Parents.

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, druzy said:

“I have read the book. I actually read it twice,” the mother-of-three said. “I just feel really bad that he feels the need to put every single detail out. There are other ways to stay relevant.”

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

To quote Phoebe Buffay, "Hello Kettle? This is Kailyn. You're black." (And I don't mean your "soul", Kail).

• Love 20
16 hours ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

I think there is something wrong with me, I just don't think that's a cute baby.  His features look like he was disassembled and then put back together.  I know he will grow out of it but for now he looks odd and goofy.  

There is nothing wrong with you, the kid is not cute.  

• Love 13

“I have read the book. I actually read it twice,” the mother-of-three said. “I just feel really bad that he feels the need to put every single detail out. There are other ways to stay relevant.”

Like having a 3rd baby?

• Love 23
On 9/26/2017 at 9:47 AM, Mkay said:

Well, another month has passed and this child still doesn't have a name. Remember those t-shirts with the arrow "I'm with Stupid". Well someone should get Baby Lo   a onesie with that on it pointing to Kail.

Say, didn't she recently take Baby Lo to New York. Wouldn't she have to give his legal name for the flight passenger list?

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

Well, another month has passed and this child still doesn't have a name. Remember those t-shirts with the arrow "I'm with Stupid". Well someone should get Baby Lo   a onesie with that on it pointing to Kail.

Say, didn't she recently take Baby Lo to New York. Wouldn't she have to give his legal name for the flight passenger list?

I'm sure poor little NoName McGee has had a name since about 5 minutes after her was born (even if it wasn't on paper). And I'd bet anything that when she went to the hospital to do the paperwork and said she didn't finish it, she really did. She just wants to seem like she's so damn special and just gave birth to the second coming of Jesus so she can't possibly pick a name in a timely manner like us lesser mortals. Now if we could just get our hands on the passenger list, we could call the poor little dude by his actual name. 

Edit: A quick Google search tells me that even if you're holding the baby and they don't have their own seat, they still have to have a Boarding Verification Document and to get that, you have to present a birth certificate. 

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 12
29 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Edit: A quick Google search tells me that even if you're holding the baby and they don't have their own seat, they still have to have a Boarding Verification Document and to get that, you have to present a birth certificate. 

Really? I've registered my kids multiple times as infant-in-arms (granted they had names) through Delta, Sun Country, and United, and never once had to present a birth certificate.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Really? I've registered my kids multiple times as infant-in-arms (granted they had names) through Delta, Sun Country, and United, and never once had to present a birth certificate.

Hmmm. American and Southwest were the carriers I looked at and they both required it. Maybe they're just mean?

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Hmmm. American and Southwest were the carries I looked at and they both required it. Maybe they're just mean?

I googled. Southwest's website says they require a birth certificate only to verify the child is under 2. Maybe if you show up with a kid who is obviously a newborn, they don't make you drag it out? We brought it all three times (my daughter flew twice in 2012 and 2013 while I carried her, and with my son we just went in 2017) just in case, and no one asked us to see it.

That reminds me- I did fly back in 2010 and there was a child who was CLEARLY 3 to 4 years old, registered as an infant in arms. The flight attendant gave the parents the major side eye, and the mom loudly said, she's under 2, she's just big for her age! The flight attendant mumbled something about weight restrictions and how the child would need her own seat the next flight.

ETA: in case anyone's interested, the TSA does not require any documentation for minors. Individual airlines are allowed to require children registered as infant in arms to show proof of age, but there is no federal mandate for this. So either Delta is super forgiving, or my son did not look close enough to 2 for concern.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4

So maybe NoName didn't have to have any proof, but I still stand by the idea that the poor kiddo already has a (likely stupid) name. And I'm glad you didn't have to worry about the hassle of having proof. Traveling with a baby is hard enought without extra hurdles!

• Love 4

I wondered because I think the airline has to account for every single passenger in the god-awful event of a disaster so she had to say something.   I agree that Lo has had a name, but this is Kail's attempt to "stay relevant" by not revealing it.

Edited by luvgoldens
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

So maybe NoName didn't have to have any proof, but I still stand by the idea that the poor kiddo already has a (likely stupid) name. And I'm glad you didn't have to worry about the hassle of having proof. Traveling with a baby is hard enought without extra hurdles!

I am sure you're right that baby Lowry had a name before he was discharged from the hospital.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I've flown southwest, Delta and Air Canada since my daughter was born 10 months ago and each of them made me show her birth certificate. My husband misplaced the birth certificate and my daughter and I almost had to miss our flight because they were not letting her through security until I showed her birth certificate. I think it depends on the agent working the desk at whatever moment you get there.

• Love 2

Weird. Like I said, I had it, they just never asked for it. They did give us a little trouble because my husband was the one holding him when we went through security, and he was listed on my boarding pass, but that was it. I was relieved though, because it was one less thing to pull out. Our latest trip was through Sun Country so maybe Delta has tightened up their policy since I last had a baby and flew with them (probably 2013).