Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I just wish I could be the fly on the wall to Vee, Jo and Javi when they get together to allow Isaac and Lincoln to have fun outings together talking about how Kailyn treated them (of course not in earshot of the boys), while Kailyn is at home with Baby Lo and having no more "me time" sitting alone to think about how she left people scorned.

They need to tweet it! #LifeAfterKailyn

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

She's due early August. 

AND SO AM I AND PLEASE SEND INDUCTION VIBES SO I CAN WEAR REGULAR SHOES AGAIN

Sorry, 39 weeks will do that to a person.

I don't miss the side effects of being pregnant but I sure do miss being pregnant...yeah, yeah, I know. My husband gets confused when I say that. I spent most of my pregnancies on the baby bump site and miss is over there. I wish you the best delivery and a healthy baby.

Kailyn, I wish her a healthy baby but a loooooong delivery lol. Okay, I'm kidding. ?

Sending induction vibes...??

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

She's due early August. 

Oh, honey, I feel you. I didn't have that problem with #2 and #3, but with my first? My feet were so huge I couldn't even wear my HUSBAND'S shoes. I worked on my feet all day, in the pharmacy, and I was very thankful my boss let me wear slippers to work. Nothing else fit. I ended up going on maternity leave a week early, even though I had planned on working til I went into labor. It was just SO painful. 

I hope the end is nigh for you, and wish you the best with your delivery!

7 hours ago, poopchute said:

Wait. Screaming at him on his own property for wearing sweatpants in his own home while filming him with her cell phone is "getting along just fine"?  Yikes.

Right???? Short memory these sycophants have. 

Kail is only getting along with Jo right now because - A. She is investing all her energy into being a total bitch to Javi. The benefit of your ex having baseball team FULL of exes is that you will not be on the hot seat constantly. And B. Jo has learned that there's no winning with her, and that it's better to mostly sit back, nod, and smile. For Isaac's sake. Javi isn't quite there yet. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Yeah. Jo has learned the hard way that Kail plays dirty.  He's doing like Jace  and Maryssa and trying laying low as to not get caught up in the crazy. I bet he thanks God every day that he escaped that shit. 

We haven't seen Vee yet this season but methinks that she's got A LOT to say and if she doesn't, it's out of respect for Jo and Isaac. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, zenme said:

Yeah. Jo has learned the hard way that Kail plays dirty.  He's doing like Jace  and Maryssa and trying laying low as to not get caught up in the crazy. I bet he thanks God every day that he escaped that shit. 

We haven't seen Vee yet this season but methinks that she's got A LOT to say and if she doesn't, it's out of respect for Jo and Isaac. 

I'm wondering if Kailyn got MTV to keep Vee out of the show because Vee *gasp* told Kailyn like it is and didn't kiss her ass. Remember when she defended Javi? Lol.

#LetVeeSpeak

• Love 10

Also they dated in high school. How long can you harbor angry dramatic feelings about someone from high school only?! It's not like she has two ex husbands, each of whom she was with for 10-12 years, and is 45 and had a child with each one. We're talking about "exes" who "dated" at 15-16, when they were essentially children. Being able to not hate that person a decade later is not some sort of proof of your extreme maturity. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Sure she gets along with Jo NOW. Because she has Javi as her new punching bag. Does this fool think we forgot about the YEARS of footage of her riding Jo's ass and scheming to keep Isaac away from him? Bitch, please. 

Exactly my first thought! If you look back to how long it took Kail to somewhat get along with Jo, Javi still has a few years to get to that point. Also, I would venture to guess that the difference is more Jo's change in attitude than Kail's. Most would that agree early on Jo was equally an ass, but the difference is that Jo grew up and matured and put his child's well being as priority vs arguing with Kail. He probably also conceded that Kail will not hesitate to play dirty, so it's easier just to go along with it. 

Im really curious as to how holidays are going to play out, Kail made it clear before there was even a 3rd child that her children must be together for Christmas, I know Lopez is said to not to want to be involved, but even without his family as a factor, it's just going to complicate things and make Kail think she has more reason that her children must all be together with her Christmas morning, at least until someone invites her to go on a vacation in the Bahamas on Christmas Day.

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, zenme said:

Wow! I wonder if Kailyn could really do that...

Doubt it. I can see Vee choosing not to participate as much because she doesn't want the drama. Not to mention, she is busy with her life as a make-up artist, raising a child with Jo, and taking care of home duties. The things Vee is doing, is what any one of these girls on this show could be and should be doing except, Leah and Jenelle don't want to work and Karl pretends she wants to work. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a SAHM but these heifers can't even do that shit right. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, honey, I feel you. I didn't have that problem with #2 and #3, but with my first? My feet were so huge I couldn't even wear my HUSBAND'S shoes. I worked on my feet all day, in the pharmacy, and I was very thankful my boss let me wear slippers to work. Nothing else fit. I ended up going on maternity leave a week early, even though I had planned on working til I went into labor. It was just SO painful. 

I hope the end is nigh for you, and wish you the best with your delivery!

I know this isn't very socially acceptable to say, but I hated being pregnant. Three births and each pregnancy got harder than the one before it. By the third, I ended up spending 4 months in the hospital because of complications. If there was a pregnancy symptom or complication, I got it: gestational diabetes, intrauterine growth restriction, hyperemesis, subchorionic hematoma, hair loss, swollen feet, vitamin deficiency, preeclampsia, complete placental abruption, premature labor etc. 

With that being said, damn I miss having my babies in me. Hated being pregnant, couldn't wait to give birth. Never had that "glow", never enjoyed the different stages and wonderment of it all. But as soon as they were born, I cried like a baby. Just knowing they were in there and that we were bonded like that. I don't know-must be a woman thing. You all get that part of it, right?

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Also they dated in high school. How long can you harbor angry dramatic feelings about someone from high school only?! It's not like she has two ex husbands, each of whom she was with for 10-12 years, and is 45 and had a child with each one. We're talking about "exes" who "dated" at 15-16, when they were essentially children. Being able to not hate that person a decade later is not some sort of proof of your extreme maturity. 

Sign her up for the America's Cup because that bitch likes to harbor.  

She's cool to Jo right now because he takes her abuse. We can see how it is causing issue in his relationship with Vee.  Kail must have taken honors geometry courses because she's good a triangulation.  The minute Jo communicates a need of his -- he'll be on the outs.  Does he want to stay in the town they moved to because of Javi's military career when she's not even with Javi. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I know this isn't very socially acceptable to say, but I hated being pregnant. Three births and each pregnancy got harder than the one before it. By the third, I ended up spending 4 months in the hospital because of complications. If there was a pregnancy symptom or complication, I got it: gestational diabetes, intrauterine growth restriction, hyperemesis, subchorionic hematoma, hair loss, swollen feet, vitamin deficiency, preeclampsia, complete placental abruption, premature labor etc. 

With that being said, damn I miss having my babies in me. Hated being pregnant, couldn't wait to give birth. Never had that "glow", never enjoyed the different stages and wonderment of it all. But as soon as they were born, I cried like a baby. Just knowing they were in there and that we were bonded like that. I don't know-must be a woman thing. You all get that part of it, right?

Absolutely!

My first birth I did not enjoy. The second one was perfect. The third was my worst! Had so many complications and miscarriage scares (I was considered geriatric at 33) and horrible postpartum depression. My youngest is two and I'm so sad at the idea of never having my babies inside of me again and how I got essure to prevent future pregnancies. 

Basically, I totally get the hate being pregnant but miss being pregnant pancake flipping emotions us mommas endure.

• Love 5
On 7/28/2017 at 9:50 PM, Lm2162 said:

She's due early August. 

Congratulations and induction prayers sent!

• Love 2
On 7/30/2017 at 3:01 AM, mamadrama said:

I know this isn't very socially acceptable to say, but I hated being pregnant...

Me too, and I didn't even have any health problems or losses. Two textbook pregnancies and I still hated nearly every minute of it. Pregnancy was only "fun" for me for maybe the first week after finding out, because I had wanted to get pregnant so of course I was excited to get my wish. But then it was just either boring, inconvenient, or uncomfortable, for the next 34 weeks.  I don't know what I would have felt if there had been more serious side effects of pregnancy. I got lucky, both times, and it still sucked. Now whenever a friend gets pregnant, instead of being remotely envious, I'm just like, thank god it's you and not me.

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah, I haven't enjoyed pregnancy in the least. Hyperemesis gravidarum for 6 months, then monitored constantly because of extra fluid, worked the whole time and always in pain. Never got the mysterious "glow." I'm happy for people who do well with pregnancy but I'm definitely not one of them! I'm doing a lot of squats and praying to meet her soon. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, I haven't enjoyed pregnancy in the least. Hyperemesis gravidarum for 6 months, then monitored constantly because of extra fluid, worked the whole time and always in pain. Never got the mysterious "glow." I'm happy for people who do well with pregnancy but I'm definitely not one of them! I'm doing a lot of squats and praying to meet her soon. 

Is it possible you can hold off for one week? I am going out of town for vacation and I don't want to miss anything while I am gone. :-)

I pray and wish it all goes well for you and baby. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/29/2017 at 6:10 PM, leighroda said:

Im really curious as to how holidays are going to play out, Kail made it clear before there was even a 3rd child that her children must be together for Christmas, I know Lopez is said to not to want to be involved, but even without his family as a factor, it's just going to complicate things and make Kail think she has more reason that her children must all be together with her Christmas morning, at least until someone invites her to go on a vacation in the Bahamas on Christmas Day.

Nevermind if Jo and Vee want their kids together during the holidays. Kail is the one who matters most! I cannot wait to watch her try to control their schedules as they get older, her exes have more kids or move, etc. I am mom to 2 teens and a preteen with the same husband and we have a hard enough time keeping up with everything and juggling conflicts, etc. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Nevermind if Jo and Vee want their kids together during the holidays. Kail is the one who matters most! I cannot wait to watch her try to control their schedules as they get older, her exes have more kids or move, etc. I am mom to 2 teens and a preteen with the same husband and we have a hard enough time keeping up with everything and juggling conflicts, etc. 

Last season didn't Javi say something along the lines of "I know Jo has Isaac on Christmas the even numbered years, so I will take Lincoln the even numbered years and the odd years you can have the boys together"? And she basically spat in his face?

• Love 9
On 7/30/2017 at 4:28 AM, Calm81 said:

Absolutely!

My first birth I did not enjoy. The second one was perfect. The third was my worst! Had so many complications and miscarriage scares (I was considered geriatric at 33) and horrible postpartum depression. My youngest is two and I'm so sad at the idea of never having my babies inside of me again and how I got essure to prevent future pregnancies. 

Basically, I totally get the hate being pregnant but miss being pregnant pancake flipping emotions us mommas endure.

Yeah, my daughter got Essure and got pregnant. It is causing so many problems with so many women. Don't think it's a permanent solution because it's definitely not.  I tried to talk my daughter out of getting it because it was so new but she didn't listen, now after an unintended pregnancy and surgery to remove it,  she's saying I was right and she should have listened to me. I hope you don't end up with the problems that so many women have had with Essure.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Last season didn't Javi say something along the lines of "I know Jo has Isaac on Christmas the even numbered years, so I will take Lincoln the even numbered years and the odd years you can have the boys together"? And she basically spat in his face?

Well @Scarlett45 that was a reasonable and practical solution to a logistical problem. So obviously, um, THAT IS NOT OK. It does not serve Kailyn's needs and her needs only.  

The thing I don't get is the level of sheer hatred and the treatment of people as less than human. Like look, I know Jo was a dick at times and Javi was too. I'm not saying they were perfect. I'm sure things went on we didn't see, yada yada. They weren't angelic beings. And if you spend long enough in a relationship that ends up going off the rails and failing, you'll have things to be angry about. I'm sure if my husband wanted a divorce tomorrow there are things both of us could be bitter about or whatever from the past. But if we broke up and had to co parent, I wouldn't WANT him to not see our child on holidays or fight with him every time we saw each other or refuse to have a vaguely pleasant conversation. Would I think he was the greatest guy on earth and act like a sweet angel to him, probably not. We'd, you know, be divorced. But come on! Just be a freaking reasonable person. No one is asking her to be snuggly or even not to be snippy. Just literally to have a decent, not awful, practical conversation about your kids. It could be terse and formal or even through a mediator. But don't treat the person like they're barely worthy of human consciousness. Jesus, nobody has time for that much conflict. Even if I thought my ex truly sucked, I'd eventually have too much shit to do to care that much. Like...too bad, so sad, move on, it's not that interesting to anyone.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10

This remindes me, remember how fake Kail was being at the reunion backstage touching everyone's belly and asking Javi how her jacket looked while giggling.  This was around the same time. She has no room talking about acting fake.  

• Love 13
On 7/27/2017 at 6:34 PM, MargeGunderson said:

In the immortal words of Raylan Givens, "If you run into an asshole in the morning, he's an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Oh, I really like this, it's so true!!

• Love 4
On 7/28/2017 at 5:24 PM, Mr. Minor said:

I'll be really bummed if Javi or Jo help Karl at all with trap baby Lo. You know she'll use Isaac and Lincoln any way she can. Stay strong Jo and Javi.

I wonder if she will try to drag Vee into taking the baby with Isaac, since it is a girl.

On 7/28/2017 at 7:07 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I can only see them doing that once Baby Girl Lo gets up some size and asks to go xyz place with her big brothers. If the girl asks I don't see them saying no, but before that they would probably laugh in Kailyns face. 

I can only see them doing that once Baby Girl Lo gets up some size and asks to go xyz place with her big brothers. If the girl asks I don't see them saying no, but before that they would probably laugh in Kailyns face. 

I am so awful, but I would LOVE to watch someone laugh in her face, and make Kailyn cry real tears!

• Love 3
On 7/28/2017 at 8:50 PM, Lm2162 said:

She's due early August. 

I feel for you girl!! I went into false labor 3 times, the baby just did not want to come out! I looked up the record for longest recorded pregnancy, the woman was 25, and carried the baby for 375 days, back in 1945! There are many articles about it, but who knows if it is really true.

Don't worry, it won't happen to you, but imagine how famous you would be with this age of social media! You would get free stuff for years, and could make a ton of .money!

• Love 1

Kailyn is a bitch. "people have no idea who javi is and I just keep my mouth shut."

Maybe you should have tried that with your legs.  Just saying.

Also, I liked how the pregnancy was Chris' fault because he didn't pull out.  Bareback with some rando is never a good idea, a lot worse things you can get than pregnant.

• Love 16

Chris Ian being active tonight. He doesn't address anything thrown at him. But you can connect the replies to the tweets thrown at him. He's got Kail's dog Penny tonight, too. ? 

• Love 4

I did not grow up in a divorced home or with half or step-siblings. Is it possible or even probable that these kids will not have a super strong bond because they have 3 different fathers and will spend significant time away from each other? (I ask fully knowing it is possible for siblings growing up in an intact family to not be close.)  It seems to me like Isaac and Lincoln are very close but they were both part of Javi's family. This new baby won't be.

• Love 2

Anything is possible.  But it is certainly possible to have a close relationship with your sibs even if you have different parents/schedules.  My parents shared 50/50 custody of me.  My brother saw his dad twice in 10 years.  I was closer with him than he was with any of our other siblings and they all shared two parents.  The older ones, though, were much older and were out of the house by the time I was 3.  I was really close with one of them.  Less close with the other two. Although we've become quite close as adults.

• Love 3
On 7/28/2017 at 6:49 PM, Mkay said:

IMG_1827.PNG

Yeah; it's called "distance and perspective". She's had neither with Javi yet. It took her years for her to treat Jo with respect and difference. This is really problematic for someone that gets knocked up by every other boyfriend. Their life will be filled with strife. Ironic since she was saying last week that she wouldn't date women because they're "drama".  I wish she would just date someone that she couldn't get accidentally pregnant by. I really do feel bad for her kids.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Kailyn is a bitch. "people have no idea who javi is and I just keep my mouth shut."

Maybe you should have tried that with your legs.  Just saying.

Also, I liked how the pregnancy was Chris' fault because he didn't pull out.  Bareback with some rando is never a good idea, a lot worse things you can get than pregnant.

The lies just keep coming, don't they?

Hulk said she planned this pregnancy because she wanted to see if she could become pregnant. So, should we now just believe this version of the events and forget the planned pregnancy story? 

Can someone remind me, didn't Kail claim to have had a miscarriage last October? I am not referencing the miscarriage with Javi's baby. She claimed another one most recently. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Yeah, my daughter got Essure and got pregnant. It is causing so many problems with so many women. Don't think it's a permanent solution because it's definitely not.  I tried to talk my daughter out of getting it because it was so new but she didn't listen, now after an unintended pregnancy and surgery to remove it,  she's saying I was right and she should have listened to me. I hope you don't end up with the problems that so many women have had with Essure.  

?

She got pregnant with essure?

That's not good.

I will share the news with my husband. Thank you for sharing your experience. I got it done April 2015.

5 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I did not grow up in a divorced home or with half or step-siblings. Is it possible or even probable that these kids will not have a super strong bond because they have 3 different fathers and will spend significant time away from each other? (I ask fully knowing it is possible for siblings growing up in an intact family to not be close.)  It seems to me like Isaac and Lincoln are very close but they were both part of Javi's family. This new baby won't be.

I think it depends on the family, the genders of the kids, ages between siblings and general personality differences. Siblings close in age and of the same gender tend to have the most rivalry as well as the most social interaction among themselves. Issac being the natural nurturer maybe really take to the new baby (I can see Kailyn taking advantage of that- not quite as bad as Jenelle but close). 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So, in other words, Kail, there's so much stuff you could say that you won't say, right?

Hey Kail, I thought you were the smartest of the TM2 girls (which isn't saying much), but clearly not, if you're recycling Leah's passive aggressive vaguebooking in order to not!smear Javi's name.

It didn't work with Leah and it won't work with you. We have all seen enough of your bullshit over the last 10 years to know the high road is a completely foreign concept to you. Your attempts at making him look bad without directly accusing him of anything (all while reminding us you DO have ammo you are just choosing not to use) is immature and petty, and anyone with an IQ higher than Forrest Gump's (or Leah's) can see that. Lucky for you, that leaves out most of your fans.

ETA: You know what I'd love to do? Start a shit talking blog about these girls, and allow rebuttals from fans- but only if they could pass a basic grammar, spelling, and punctuation test. See you never, Jenelle and Leah.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 16
20 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Right? I have 3 younger sisters, who are all married with kids. So when holidays arrive, it's often a big ordeal to figure out when we're doing OUR family, when they're doing their in-laws, etc. It can get crazy! I can't imagine what it would be like if any of us were divorced. I'm not saying divorce is bad, or people should stay married at all costs. But NO thought goes into Kail's relationships.  She's now on the third guy in under a decade. She doesn't think about the ramifications on her children at all. 

12 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

My parents divorced before I was born. My mom went on to re-marry and have 3 more kids. My dad also re-married and had one more. I am very close to the three sisters my mom gave me with my step-dad. The younger two are 9 and 11 years younger than me, and we're all still very close! I lived at my mom's, with them, most of the time - saw my dad every other weekend and on holidays. I am not super close to my other sister, since I only saw her 4 days a month. But we weren't like strangers or anything. We got on well, but not close close like my other sisters. 

Custody arrangements are different these days. They seem to be more equal, which is a good thing. But, in Kail's case, if Isaac spends half his time at Jo's and Lincoln spends half his time at Javi's, they may not get much time together. But, then again, Javi and Jo seem intent on having them get together and keeping the boys close. Javi even called them "my boys" last night. There's a lot of love there. Isaac and Lincoln already seem really close, so hopefully that continues. 

Who knows what will happen with this new girl. I don't know much about Chris, so I don't know if he's the type to fight for custody, or if he'll just dip out and let Kail do her thing. At some point, my head would implode from trying to arrange custody for THREE separate baby daddies. It's just too much. 

• Love 9
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:18 PM, Mkay said:

Somewhere is this thread there are some tweets from a friend of hers who spilled the beans on twitter. *Speaking of twitter she and sterling haven't been tweeting or mentioning each other at all!* Anyway, the friend mentioned two miscarriages and when someone asked she let it slip with a timeline which someone pointed out to her that it meant she miscarries while Javi was gone. If she did, I'm 99% sure it wasn't Javi's.  She's trash. 

FOUND IT! 

@ghoulina you posted this back in June. A friend of Kail's tweeted Hulk having had two miscarriages. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Wait, where does it say Dec/Jan? 

I think they are trying to establish the timeline. Going by the post, that information came out in February 2017. That would mean Kail had a miscarriage sometime prior to that date. If we are to believe she had a second miscarriage aside from the one she experienced with Javi the year before.

Javi returned home on August 1st. He said he and Kail were working on their marriage during November and December. Kail was dick-hopping prior to him coming home. She supposedly became pregnant with miracle baby in November. I don't think she would have had a miscarriage in December or January because she was pregnant. If we are to believe she became pregnant and miscarried, she was likely pregnant before Javi returned home or sometime before she conceived in November.

• Love 2

I took her friends tweet that she miscarried last summer before this pregnancy.  That's how she was able to convince Chris she couldn't get pregnant anymore.  That's only my assumption though. 

• Love 3

Lol, Jenelle: "and it fits." Of course the ring fits. You probably went to Zales the week prior, picked it out, paid for it and had it sized so UBT could "surprise" you with that creepy Deliverance proposal.

I loved the irony of Leah bitching about Jeremy creating confusion for Addie by breaking up with Brooke. Didn't she have another man and his children living with her for a while? Pot, meet kettle.

Cole was so sweet for taking Aubree to the dance, but it annoyed me that Chelsea brought up Adam two seconds after they walked through the door. Aubree was within earshot and didn't need yet another reminder that her father is a selfish douche. 

And speaking of selfish douches, Devoin is completely useless. 

• Love 15

I didn't hear Chelsea mention Adumb by name. She asked the question without referencing his name. 

I do agree there is no point in asking the question at all. If he was there I am sure Aubree, Cole, or even Randy would have mentioned it at some point. 

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I took her friends tweet that she miscarried last summer before this pregnancy.  That's how she was able to convince Chris she couldn't get pregnant anymore.  That's only my assumption though. 

That makes sense. 

• Love 2