Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I have had that talk. I didn't have any fears of my girls getting pregnant. I felt secure with all that I told them. Boys though, they are gullible. They really have no clue how the female body works and it is our job to ensure they know there are females who do struggle with fertility, just like males struggle, but no matter what a stripper tells you...oh, wait, sorry. I had Chris Rock on my mind...no matter what a female tells you, always use a condom. I don't care if you watch her ingest her bc pills. I don't care if she tells you she has an IUD. You want to protect yourself from all diseases first and foremost. By wearing a condom, you also are reducing your chances of getting some chick pregnant. There are far too many females out there like Kail, Jenelle, and Maci. 

Yes, I think more parents need to be like you and teach their sons this. Why is HIV not a thing any more?!! What about Herpes?!!

Also, even though it's 2017- birth control is seen a female issue. Women in the USA who have intercourse of their own free will and don't want to be pregnant rarely end up pregnant because it's been drained into us from practically infancy that WE suffer the physical and practical consequences of unprotected sex. Women are the ones that have to be pregnant, give birth, do the majority of the child care (even in 2017), most irresponsible young men (there are responsible ones) just don't care to think about these things because it doesn't affect them- okay maybe their check get garnished for child support, but their entire LIFE isn't disrupted because of the choice not to use a condom. 

I think Chris was like most stupid young dudes who just wanted to have sex. 

• Love 7

I think Kailyn relentlessly pursued him. I've known girls like this before. It's fucking awful to be their friend because you always come in second or third or fourth to whatever dick they're chasing. And now he's embarrassed. And any money he might make from MTV will go to child support. And they'll humiliate him, especially now that he's been such a hold out and they need to get their money's worth. And didn't he have an on-again/off-again relationship with another woman?

I mean, the dude is probably way too smart and too much of a long term thinker for her anyway. Despite the fact that he fell for her "I can't get pregnant" lies.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

That article refers to Kail as the "blonde beauty." Seriously ... who thinks of her as a beauty? To me she is totally average, as am i believe so no shade. 

There are a lot of people who believe if you're white and blonde you're automatically beautiful. More specifically skinny white and blonde. I don't think Kailyn is "large" by any means but she isn't thin by "white girl standards", however she is white and had a lighter hair color which for some means she's is one of the most attractive people in a room. 

• Love 3

If he screwed Kailyn without a condom and then called their pregnancy a miracle, I have a hard time believing he's intelligent or thinks long term. I do hope her claims about his lack of interest in the baby itself are just Kailyn crap and not true, because that would be really sad for the child.

• Love 6
On 7/15/2017 at 5:45 PM, BitterApple said:

Seriously if I ever have a son I will beat it into his head to never trust a girl who says she can't get pregnant or she's taking the Pill. I will Super Glue a condom to his dick if I have to. I can't believe Chris was stupid enough to fall for this shit. That bitch had four pregnancies in what, six years? The two she carried to term had no complications. Why in hell would he think she was unable to conceive?

Mom of boys here, yes to all of this.  Their bathroom sink has had a basket of tampons and condoms under it for years.  "Mom, tampons? Really? Those are gross."  Google herpes, chlamydia, and crabs.  Then we can talk about gross.  "I don't care what any girl says, cover up.  A baby isn't the worse thing you can catch from sex."

• Love 12
(edited)
8 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

But he called the pregnancy a miracle because kail, 25 year old mother of two, was in rapid fertility decline!  

Yeah...which makes me think he's even dumber, lol. It also makes him sound like he wanted a kid with her at some point. I don't know how these people do it! Are they just getting drunk and not having these conversations or, even worse, are they saying they want babies with each other?!?!

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
On 7/14/2017 at 0:05 PM, Mkay said:

They no longer follow each other or interact what so ever on social media. I sent a message to a reliable news source and she replied: 

IMG_1625.PNG

IMG_1626.PNG

I really need the details on this.  I would like that little troll Sterling's take.

• Love 9
(edited)

Maybe it's because I was a preteen in the mid-90s when "safe sex" was all the rage in media and in popular culture due to HIV/AIDS, the diagnosis of Magic Johnson, and Eazy-E's death, but I am just so incredibly grossed out by the way these people 8+ years younger than me seem to have no qualms about having unprotected sex with anyone. Especially by the time you're in your 20s, you damn well should have figured out it's gross to spread possible STDs around or expose yourself to them by having unprotected sex with multiple casual sex partners (especially if you've already had at least one STD and unplanned pregnancy - cough, Kail, cough). It's not like Kail & Chris were having unprotected sex within a long term relationship while she's taking the pill. They were just having unprotected sex with no precautions against pregnancy and weren't even necessarily in a relationship at all, let alone a long-term committed one. It's just so disgusting and squicks me out just thinking about it. How many people have each of them done this with? And how many people have their partners done this with? EEWWW. (It's not  the multiple sex partners that's gross, it's all that likely unprotected sex with different partners.)

MTV and the media's safe sex campaigns in the 90s apparently drilled the "safe sex" message into my head. Maybe we need that kind of campaign again. Condoms, people! Condoms!!!!!

Also, Kail...I hope you get regular paps and have had the HPV cervical cancer vaccines. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe it's because I was a preteen in the mid-90s when "safe sex" was all the rage in media and in popular culture due to HIV/AIDS, the diagnosis of Magic Johnson, and Eazy-E's death, but I am just so incredibly grossed out by the way these people 8+ years younger than me seem to have no qualms about having unprotected sex with anyone. Especially by the time you're in your 20s, you damn well should have figured out it's gross to spread possible STDs around or expose yourself to them by having unprotected sex with multiple casual sex partners (especially if you've already had at least one STD and unplanned pregnancy - cough, Kail, cough). It's not like Kail & Chris were having unprotected sex within a long term relationship while she's taking the pill. They were just having unprotected sex with no precautions against pregnancy and weren't even necessarily in a relationship at all, let alone a long-term committed one. It's just so disgusting and squicks me out just thinking about it. How many people have each of them done this with? And how many people have their partners done this with? EEWWW. (It's not  the multiple sex partners that's gross, it's all that likely unprotected sex with different partners.)

MTV and the media's safe sex campaigns in the 90s apparently drilled the "safe sex" message into my head. Maybe we need that kind of campaign again. Condoms, people! Condoms!!!!!

Also, Kail...I hope you get regular paps and have had the HPV cervical cancer vaccines. 

I can't agree more. 

One more thing. Kail doesn't even know this guy much less his medical history. She wasn't with him long enough to know such things about him.  Long ago I dated a guy whose family on his mother's side were prone to breast cancer. He had lost a grandmother and two aunts to it while two cousins survived it. I didn't love the guy so, it wasn't a matter of thinking about having kids with him in the future, but still, it was something to think about if marriage was in the cards. I know that we all take chances health-wise and mental health-wise when it comes to conceiving children, but nothing wrong with being informed. At least get to know the person so you can get a feel for what kind of person they will be to that child if they are going to be in that child's life whether you choose to be with them or not. 

This is Kail. All of that wouldn't even matter to her. She holds the cards, so she thinks, and doesn't think about next week, much less the future of her child. 

• Love 7
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, DangerousMinds said:

To be fair, ALL of the girls seem to do this. They only want to share what THEY choose to share (Farrah, Chelsea) and that's it.

True, but Kail is the only one who has told a producer on the air that she wasn't going to discuss or respond to anything. She practically caused production to halt as she threw her fit last season. 

To me, if Chelsea chooses not to discuss or share her wedding, big deal. It is not something that I want to see anyways. I want details of the drama that is going on within this show. Kail hiding her dick of the month, being shady with the producers, refusing to film or discuss what is happening as the crew is there, pulling off mic packs, all of that is hiding what is happening in her life which is she was having an affair and she ended up pregnant, but was hiding it from the viewers. Hiding a pregnancy and refusing to participate on a show as it is being filmed, a show that she gets highly paid for is not comparable to someone who is dating one of the Teen Moms and is not ready to be in front of the cameras or having your wedding aired on the show. We have now had three of these heifers hide their trap baby pregnancies (Maci, Kail, Jenelle). 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

I don't think Kailyn is a stupid person at all...she is a lot of things, but not dumb.  I don't see an "accidental" pregnancy that she decided to keep.  I believe she had an agenda in there somewhere, but I can't for the life of me imagine what the hell it could be!!

• Love 7

I think her agenda was a trap baby. She really wanted this dude, by hook or by crook. Another pregnancy to her (by him) isn't a big deal. Right now.  She was probably fairly confident she could win him over to Javi status where he sided against her two existing baby daddies with him.

I definitely think she wheedled him with the prospect of free housing, free food and booze and free vacations. She's a climber. Her sense of power went to her head, but this one backfired. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, MissMel said:

Mom of boys here, yes to all of this.  Their bathroom sink has had a basket of tampons and condoms under it for years.  "Mom, tampons? Really? Those are gross."  Google herpes, chlamydia, and crabs.  Then we can talk about gross.  "I don't care what any girl says, cover up.  A baby isn't the worse thing you can catch from sex."

I'm really confused about the tampons. What do tampons have to do with herpes, chlamydia and crabs?  

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I'm really confused about the tampons. What do tampons have to do with herpes, chlamydia and crabs?  

Nothing.  I just put them in there in case anyone needs one.  The boys had no use for them and the girls appreciated not having to ask for one.  It's just a basket full of condoms, tampons, and pantyliners.  It's convenient to have them readily available.  And it helps to start the conversations, too.  

• Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

As a child of the 90's, I agree. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that since the late 90s/early 00's a lot of sex ed was taken out of schools. It definitely shows in that these young adults/teenagers have very little practical knowledge about sex, like, ya' know, it can lead to babies and diseases when you don't protect yourself.  Pretty damn sad, imo.

3 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I think her agenda was a trap baby. She really wanted this dude, by hook or by crook. Another pregnancy to her (by him) isn't a big deal. Right now.  She was probably fairly confident she could win him over to Javi status where he sided against her two existing baby daddies with him.

Way back I theorized along these lines about her pregnancy. That she was "in love" (for Kail) and/or wanted to hook another sucker/sucker's family like she did Jo and Javi, but it back fired on her. For all of Kail's calculating and slick ways she is often irrational/overconfident and is not a flexible thinker, which is fairly typical of bipolar people as she has said she is. So I think what seemed like a smart idea to her was actually totally idiotic and she ended up pregnant with no baby daddy at her beck and call. She'd be waaay more intelligent if she had more self-awareness.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

As a child of the 90's, I agree. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that since the late 90s/early 00's a lot of sex ed was taken out of schools. It definitely shows in that these young adults/teenagers have very little practical knowledge about sex, like, ya' know, it can lead to babies and diseases when you don't protect yourself.  Pretty damn sad, imo.

My children have had sex ed in public school and I live in a pretty conservative area in a conservative state. Started in 7th grade. It is also covered as part of Biology I. 

17 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So Chris Lopez has "other hoes"? Considering that we are entering into an age with drug-resistant STD's along with the already incurable ones, Hulk is lucky that a baby is all she got from this guy! 

Kail infected him with her STD. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I agree and this time it backfired on her. Kail's been in this game a while now and she's seen how many Regular Joe's are willing to hand over their balls to one of these Teen Moms just to gain a check and a little fame. I hope Chris is active in his child's life because the baby shouldn't have to suffer, but I'm loving that Kail got made a fool of and now she's scrambling to change the story.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So Chris Lopez has "other hoes"? Considering that we are entering into an age with drug-resistant STD's along with the already incurable ones, Hulk is lucky that a baby is all she got from this guy! 

I am not a slut shamer by any means but I personally can't imagine living this kind of existence on either side of the gender divide. And before I was married I was far from flaunting a purity ring, I had plenty of partners. But can you imagine these people getting tested for STDs regularly? If you're having unprotected sex it should be at least monthly; the actual mature adults I know with multiple partners get tested every 6 weeks, have fully protected sex and discuss their histories and current activities openly. Can you imagine Kailyn and Chris the Miracle Worker maturely discussing STD and pregnancy prevention? Past or current drug and alcohol use? Past sexual trauma that affects them now? Consent and what it means to them? Or what sex means to them so that they're on the same page (it's just fun, it's a little more, it means we're dating, it's a commitment...)? They literally just stick their parts into each other and maybe it makes a fucking human?!?!

Sorry for the rant, it just blows my mind. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 21
30 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I am not a slut shamer by any means but I personally can't imagine living this kind of existence on either side of the gender divide. And before I was married I was far from flaunting a purity ring, I had plenty of partners. But can you imagine these people getting tested for STDs regularly? If you're having unprotected sex it should be at least monthly; the actual mature adults I know with multiple partners get tested every 6 weeks, have fully protected sex and discuss their histories and current activities openly. Can you imagine Kailyn and Chris the Miracle Worker maturely discussing STD and pregnancy prevention? Past or current drug and alcohol use? Past sexual trauma that affects them now? Consent and what it means to them? Or what sex means to them so that they're on the same page (it's just fun, it's a little more, it means we're dating, it's a commitment...)? They literally just stick their parts into each other and maybe it makes a fucking human?!?!

Sorry for the rant, it just blows my mind. 

*applause*

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

There was a wave of abstinence only education in schools that was pushed by conservative religious groups. I believe that  recently under the Obama administration, it was made illegal in public schools.

It's still perfectly legal to have abstinence-only sex education, and it's rampant in the South.  Which is part of the reason why so many of my community college students were/are parents (and sometimes married) at 18.

Yeah, I think this was a trap baby.  And I suspect Kail's still hoping that Chris will come back when the baby is born.  Keep hoping, Kail.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Fosca said:

It's still perfectly legal to have abstinence-only sex education, and it's rampant in the South.  Which is part of the reason why so many of my community college students were/are parents (and sometimes married) at 18.

Yeah, I think this was a trap baby.  And I suspect Kail's still hoping that Chris will come back when the baby is born.  Keep hoping, Kail.

You're right. I looked up what I was referring to and all federal funding was cut for abstinence only programs under that administration, which enraged a lot of people. 

I only wish it was illegal! 

• Love 4

Those photos look fucking ridiculous. I hate the way every picture has her holding her pregnant bellywith both hands. It looks like she's afraid it's going to fall out. Somehow it looks like her tattoos are getting worse looking, too. 

• Love 17

I have never seen a group of women that loves having absurd professional photo shoots for every occassion more than these freaking Teen Moms. What in heaven's name does an adult do with all of these professional photos of themselves? 

• Love 23
(edited)

And what do they do with all these flower crowns after the photo shoots/weddings/events?

Is there a collection of dried TM photo shoot flower crowns over at 11th Street Productions or at MTV's offices? 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 17
18 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

She looks like Ursula. 

Ursula is totally fierce and was modeled after the glorious Drag Queen Ms Devine- Kailyn will never compare. 

I like the dress itself, just not with the theme of that shoot. The makeup is way harsh too. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree that that dress doesn't really work with the location. It's too dark. Dark dress. Dark lipstick. Dark flowers. Just doesn't fit with a light beach shoot, IMO. 

Dark look for the dark heart within that hosebeast. 

• Love 8
On 7/14/2017 at 5:41 AM, SheTalksShit said:

I can't believe I'm defending Kail BUT i sort of get how she was in a tough spot with the whole privacy vs. being on a reality show bc her baby daddy wants absolutely nothing to do with the show - he doesn't want his name out there, doesn't want his face out there, nothing. he wants complete privacy and anonymity and when you're a reality star on a well-known hit show on MTV, I can see how that's a tough position to be in bc on 1 hand, you've got a job to do, and a high-paying job at that, that requires you to give up your privacy and share your life with the world, but on the other hand, you wanna respect his wishes to not be on the show, even though he IS essentially the main thing going on in your life at this time. i could see how it's hard, bc, at least for me, i'd be thinking, "ok, i signed up for this, so i'm getting paid to put all my business out there for the world to see, but my man didn't sign up for this, so i don't really feel i have the right to expose someone who didn't sign up for this." it's kind of a catch-22. 

my big question is WHY? MTV apparently spent MONTHS trying to talk Chris into being on the show, and you know that means they probably offered him a good amount of money and perks and he STILL said no. Apparently, this is unusual, MTV said that they usually don't have any trouble convincing the girls's new boyfriends to be on the show, most happily sign right on and are kind of excited about being on TV. But Chris adamantly and repeatedly refused. This makes me think he's got something to hide, that there's something he doesn't want people to see or find out. What that SOMETHING is, I don't know..but I'm curious. 

I don't think it means he's hiding something. I mean, maybe he is, but there's no amount of money you could offer me to be on a reality show. I work a public interest job so it's not like I make a ton of money but I make enough to pay my rent and care for my dog and that's really all I need.

Some people don't like being the center of attention, I am one of them. And, while I'd never want to hang around Kail so I can't understand why he did, he probably thought of her reality show as a job that didn't involve him. I have friends who are comedians and actors-- they give interviews to local media etc. They're my friends but I don't expect their careers to thrust me into the spotlight just because I am involved in their day to day lives.  

On 7/14/2017 at 10:36 AM, lilmarysunshine said:

Maybe it is because I'm old and in a fairly comfortable position financially (certainly in the "other 99%" but we have cars that seem to run well, a decent house, etc.) but there is no way I'd EVER agree to reality TV and if my adult children (they are teens now) wanted to do it, I'd do everything I could to dissuade them.  I think people who are more desperate for money are more willing so  I can see how someone who has NEVER lived even a middle class life would be tempted. But to me that just isn't worth losing your privacy and having your lives scrutinized. 

I just have ZERO desire to even be on TV.   If I'm in a place and there's some kind of news story happening, I am avoiding that camera, for sure. lol  

This. I am 29 so while old, not that old lol. While the money is tempting, I can't imagine sacrificing my privacy and agency to be on a reality show no matter how well paid. I like my anonymity too much. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, jadecorleone said:

I'll admit the dress is cute, but black for a maternity shoot seems a tad odd.

8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I like the dress as well, but I would've chosen something lighter for the pictures in front of the rocks. There's not enough contrast and Kail is sort of blending in with the background.

7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ursula is totally fierce and was modeled after the glorious Drag Queen Ms Devine- Kailyn will never compare. 

I like the dress itself, just not with the theme of that shoot. The makeup is way harsh too. 

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree that that dress doesn't really work with the location. It's too dark. Dark dress. Dark lipstick. Dark flowers. Just doesn't fit with a light beach shoot, IMO. 

I'm just grateful that she was wearing clothes for this maternity shoot.

• Love 20

Does anyone know if Kail has a doctor's note to be using her cell phone while driving? Maybe it's related to the reason she can't wear a seatbelt? I don't know if it was explained and I missed it or if she is a just a stupid piece of shit.

• Love 12