Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, druzy said:

It's fake. I put a yellow circle around the first giveaway. The four-petal flower inside a circle is overlapping the one next to it. 

FAK.jpeg

You are the best. I know it’s silly to get riled up over the littlest things when poor Kaiser is roaming The Land with no socks on his feet, but this makes me feel 10,000 times better. Thank YOU.

♊️?

I also realized it’s a backpack after seeing additional photos, not the NeverFull tote.  I do love me some Chrisleys, but I hope Kailyn isn’t trying to Keep Up With Lindsie.

The last time I checked, Kail’s purple printed luggage and purse/tote bag came from Vera Bradley, not LV. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 8
On 2/20/2018 at 5:51 PM, druzy said:

STATE OF DELAWARE VS KAILYN R LOWRY

Filing Date: Friday , February 16th, 2018

Type: JH - DIVISION OF REVENUE JUDGMENT

INITIAL FILING DIVISION OF REVENUE (DOR) SEE IMAGE ATTACHMENT FOR JUDGMENT DETAILS DATE DOCKETED: FEBRUARY 17, 2018 JUDGMENT IS ENTERED AGAINST: KAILYN R LOWRY JUDGMENT AMOUNTS TO BE PAID AS FOLLOWS: TAX IN THE AMOUNT OF PENALTY IN THE AMOUNT OF $5011.05 INTEREST IN THE AMOUNT OF $668.58

Double click the images to enlarge.

COURTK.png

COURTK2.png

COURTK33.png

COURTK3.png

Radar is a little slow. They must be reading here. 

On 3/28/2018 at 1:40 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

https://radaronline.com/photos/kailyn-lowry-tax-lien-debt-money-problems-teen-mom-2/

Hmmm...maybe if you didn't go on vacation every other week...

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8
On 3/21/2018 at 2:25 PM, druzy said:

Chris is contesting the name change petition that Kanal filed on November 13, 2017 to change Lux's name from Lux Russell Lopez to Lux Russell Lowry.

Contest.png

contest2.png

I like the Grace Report but she or her followers are reading here too. This is hardly breaking news. I know I'm being a bitch today.

• Love 9

Hi Grace Report followers! 

Thank you so much @druzy you are the best for bringing us all the gossip and news. 

The IRS does not play around, Kanal. The interest rates and fees will eat you up if you don't pay. Just ask Amber. And Leah. And Maci. And Catelynn. You bitches make me sick. You pull in so much money, but you can't make sure to pay your taxes. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Hi Grace Report followers! 

Thank you so much @druzy you are the best for bringing us all the gossip and news. 

The IRS does not play around, Kanal. The interest rates and fees will eat you up if you don't pay. Just ask Amber. And Leah. And Maci. And Catelynn. You bitches make me sick. You pull in so much money, but you can't make sure to pay your taxes. 

I mean how, HOW do people forget to pay their taxes? Seriously. 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, druzy said:

Why is Kanal replying to these people. She is on the beach in Jamaica. Put your phone down.

Thank you! She is even advertising the stupid swim suit...@TorridFashion.

When I am on vacation, the only thing in my hand is my digital camera or my video camera. A cold drink, too. Social media is the fucking last thing on my mind when I away having an awesome time. 

By the way, Torrid Fashion is clothing for women who wear size 10-30.  I am sure Kanal makes sure to buy the size 10 in all her clothing from them. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, druzy said:

I like the Grace Report but she or her followers are reading here too. This is hardly breaking news. I know I'm being a bitch today.

You're not being bitchy.  They could give some credit where it's due, though.  

5 hours ago, druzy said:

Radar is a little slow. They must be reading here. 

• Love 6

I will be interested to see how different the boys start to look from each other as they get older. I will be curious to see how much of Karl will be apparent in their facial features vs. how much of each father.  At this point, I can still see a lot of Jo and Chris in their kids' faces. I've never seen much of Javi in his..... but I think folks here have mentioned a family member of Javi's that Lincoln looks like?  Chris' facial feature genes seem very strong... kind of like how Cate looks so much like April.

• Love 4
(edited)

How many times a day does she  make them change clothes? This isn’t a fashion show. It’s a beach vacation. 
Edited by Mkay
  • Love 13
44 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I will be interested to see how different the boys start to look from each other as they get older. I will be curious to see how much of Karl will be apparent in their facial features vs. how much of each father.  At this point, I can still see a lot of Jo and Chris in their kids' faces. I've never seen much of Javi in his..... but I think folks here have mentioned a family member of Javi's that Lincoln looks like?  Chris' facial feature genes seem very strong... kind of like how Cate looks so much like April.

Lincoln is the spitting image of Javi's dad. 

One positive thing about this vacation is that the kids are having a wonderful time. I am glad they get to enjoy the benefits of having wonderful fathers who will support them and keep them stable. They at least have a mother who will take them on these vacations. Not sure how long her money will last, but these vacation memories will be cherished. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

Once puberty hits I find boys tend to look less like their Moms and more like their Dads. 

Facially Chris has the strongest features which may not show up on Lux until he’s 13-15 or so. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Once puberty hits I find boys tend to look less like their Moms and more like their Dads. 

Facially Chris has the strongest features which may not show up on Lux until he’s 13-15 or so. 

Maybe I am the only one who sees Chris' facial features very strongly on Lux already?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Maybe I am the only one who sees Chris' facial features very strongly on Lux already?

I don’t see it. Chris has an angular face an strong jaw- Lux still has a chubby baby face. I do love it when he smiles. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

They have the same puffiness around their eyes and their faces scrunch up the same when they smile. No doubt in my mind that’s Chris Lopez’s kid. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I see it in his eyes/nose/mouth - the general shape of them - the way his right eye/eyebrow area is slightly lower/smaller than the left. I couldn't find many pics of Chris.. this one is taken from a slightly higher angle. I think the resemblance is more noticeable when the camera angle on his face is lower, or when he is smiling.

kailyn-lowry-and-chris-lopez-cheating-70

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Since Linc and Lux share the same father, I bet they’ll look a lot alike when they’re older. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Torrid's 10 is like a straight size 14. They do vanity sizing there. 

Lots of brands do, but I'm just pointing it out because Kailyn is an asshole. 

Torrid has some cute things- too casual for me day to day but great vacation wear. I wish it was around when I was a teen. 

Kailyn loves taking pics of herself but seems to post the worst ones. That one above just looks strange. She didn’t finish the Disney race a few weeks ago and didn’t look like that. Who knows. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

How many times a day does she  make them change clothes? This isn’t a fashion show. It’s a beach vacation. 

I'm going to hell for this, but Lux looks like an angry little gremlin in this picture.

Like, if you were in a horror movie, you'd see him from a distance and think, oh cute little toddler, and then as it staggers closer to you then you realize it's a tiny little adult hell-bent on stabbing you to death.

On 3/31/2018 at 5:29 PM, Mkay said:

75AF1C49-29B4-4879-B57E-3FCC9B415C2D.jpeg

F8EC2367-FA7A-4E8B-8433-2C86389D690A.jpeg

6F8D5AB0-03D2-41F9-B1F4-DABF299E7887.jpeg

Oh really Kail? Because of your 5 posted vacations this year- Orlando, Hawaii, Jamaica, Mediterranean Cruise, and then Egypt/Lebanon, you've taken or planned to take your kids on one of them. And except for Orlando, these are all 7-10 trips. I guess "plenty" of trips means all the times you lug them down to Atlanta for your entirely unnecessary in person podcast recordings and then leave them with your hanger on B list friends so you can go out and drink with your A list friends. I'm sure staying in the hotel room of a Holiday Inn is totally as much fun for you kids as going to Disney World.

• Love 22
12 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm sorry, but I completely agree. He doesn't just look like Herve Villechaize, he looks like Herve Villechaize after a 3-day bender. It's really sweet to see the way Isaac is with him though. 

Hahahahaha

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm sorry, but I completely agree. He doesn't just look like Herve Villechaize, he looks like Herve Villechaize after a 3-day bender. It's really sweet to see the way Isaac is with him though. 

I had to google this, and when the image popped up, I died laughing. I do see a resemblance. I hope he grows into his features. That kid has enough crosses to bear as it is.

• Love 8
On April 1, 2018 at 2:50 PM, GreatKazu said:

Lincoln is the spitting image of Javi's dad. 

One positive thing about this vacation is that the kids are having a wonderful time. I am glad they get to enjoy the benefits of having wonderful fathers who will support them and keep them stable. They at least have a mother who will take them on these vacations. Not sure how long her money will last, but these vacation memories will be cherished. 

Jury is still out on whether or not Lux has a wonderful father who will support him and keep him stable. We'll see what Chris does/doesn't do for his son.

(I 100% don't think Lux is Javi's)

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I had to google this, and when the image popped up, I died laughing. I do see a resemblance. I hope he grows into his features. That kid has enough crosses to bear as it is.

I did too!! Lololol

23 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jury is still out on whether or not Lux has a wonderful father who will support him and keep him stable. We'll see what Chris does/doesn't do for his son.

I don’t think so either.  Since Kail conceived so quickly after divorce (in Delaware it was like 3/6/12 months after divorce Javi could have been made to be responsible for Lux.  He had to to hire a lawyer and paternity hadn’t to be established and prove he wasn’t financially responsible or else his name would have been thrown on that birth certificate. I remember a few of us digging that up and showing it up Javi and he had to go hire a lawyer. It was posted on the boards as well. 

Gosh, I can’t word things the way I want.  Y’all know what I mean. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

I'm going to hell for this, but Lux looks like an angry little gremlin in this picture.

Like, if you were in a horror movie, you'd see him from a distance and think, oh cute little toddler, and then as it staggers closer to you then you realize it's a tiny little adult hell-bent on stabbing you to death.

I'm really glad I hadn't taken a sip of my hot tea before I read that.  Some of y'all need danger warnings before you post.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I just can't unsee that it looks like he already has a moustache.  I mean, it's a shadow or something right?  RIGHT?!?!

He does have very cute dimples when he smiles.  I'd feel bad only saying mean things about a baby, so all better now.

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Her hashtag #kailandthechaos annoys me. I don't know why.

I'll tell you why it annoys me.   She doesn't have chaos in her life.  She has a barn full of lackeys and attentive family to take care of her 3 PLANNED kids.   Her kids are well spaced apart.  She's not toilet training while doing midnight breast-feeding.  She has a steady income from MTV.  She has a roof over head with a room for each kid and gas in her car.   She's healthy and her boys are healthy.  She's not running them to appointments all the time.  She has the resources to take upward to 5 vacations a year most without her children without worry for extended childcare.   That hashtag is just so smugly full of it and condescending to all the families out there who actually are living in chaotic situations. 

Sorry for the rant.  

• Love 24

I made the grave error of expanding the photo of Bone (just typing that name gives me the willies) and the unfortunate Lux to see at which resort Kail et al are vacationing. Please let this be my overactive imagination, but it appears her areola is peeping out of her too small bikini top. But on a lighter note, the group is staying at the Royalton Negril. This time of year a weeklong stay for a party of 4 adults and 3 children runs between 8 and 10k depending on your choice of room. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, BOOgen3 said:

I made the grave error of expanding the photo of Bone (just typing that name gives me the willies) and the unfortunate Lux to see at which resort Kail et al are vacationing. Please let this be my overactive imagination, but it appears her areola is peeping out of her too small bikini top. But on a lighter note, the group is staying at the Royalton Negril. This time of year a weeklong stay for a party of 4 adults and 3 children runs between 8 and 10k depending on your choice of room. 

Good grief. Just throwing her money away.  Wow. 

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, BOOgen3 said:

I wonder if MTV is filming, thereby footing the bill.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I was actually referring to Lincoln and Isaac only. I should have clarified.  I didn't even think of drunk Herve in the equation since it is hard to know what Chris' situation is as far as finances and such. 

2 minutes ago, druzy said:

I wonder if MTV is filming, thereby footing the bill.

Ahhh that might be it. 

mini hulk 1.jpg

mini hulk 2.jpg

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, BOOgen3 said:

I would like to let you all know that I am getting my instant karma for speaking ill about a baby's looks...any time I get a notification & I click on it to bring me to this thread, it brings up that picture of Bone, but ONLY from the cooch down. I don't know if that's better or worse!! I'm sorry "all babies are cute", BLAH!!! 

• Love 11