Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, Mkay said:

How did she attract Chris with her scarves to begin with? Hahaha Javi left, the scarves left, her booty inflated, she redid her basement for partying, and then she got knocked up.  

(Sorry for getting off topic with the other posts.) 

I think this just about sums Kail up!  And deserves to be posted twice.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, MissMel said:

@druzy, I guess we can always take the talk to promoting pregnancy thread until approval.  ???

That's a great idea since that is where we have been discussing the show.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I still don't get how "on and off" makes it any better. She was still with Javi for those two years prior. 

"On and Off" describes the only thing Chris was interested in during the relationship AKA Serial Booty Calls. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

PSA - public service announcement- does anyone know where the forum is for the new young pregnant mom show on mtv? I can't remember the name of it -- there was a preview last week and Maci (ugh) was hosting it. TIA!!

Wait, what?  Kail should be hosting -- she has a degree in Mass Communications from DSU!  Life is so unfair.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Wait, what?  Kail should be hosting -- she has a degree in Mass Communications from DSU!  Life is so unfair.

Hahahahaha 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

As soon as I saw Maci's face on that show, I was thinking...wow... I wonder how many of the other Teen Moms are going to be jelly about her getting this gig.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think that's what Maci went to school for, as well.  She didn't do a great job but it sure was miles better than anything Kail has attempted.  Haha!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

I think that's what Maci went to school for, as well.  She didn't do a great job but it sure was miles better than anything Kail has attempted.  Haha!

Whelp, now Kail’s gonna be saving lives as an RN. Hahahahaha Good luck with that Kail.   

• Love 9
3 hours ago, akr said:

I don't think the marriage was ever going to come back from Javi blaming her for the miscarriage.  Where does that fit in the timeline?

@akr

The miscarriage was at the end of  November 2015 

Javi deployed January 2016

May 2016 - They confirm split and say divorce was filed Dec 2015 before deployment (due to Kail not wanting more kids and to focus on her career)

June 2016 - Mystery man starts to appear on Kail social media but identity hidden

August 2016 - Javi returns, custody of Lincoln settled

End of October - Start of November 2016 Kail & Javi do Marriage Boot Camp

November 2016 - Kail admits to dating mystery man (Chris)

8th December 2016 - Divorce finalized

March 2017 - Janelle outs Kail as pregnant

May 9th 2017 - DJ appears in bed with Kail on snapchat and out and about with her in LA, Kail says they are dating

August  5th 2017 - Lux is born, Kail goes back and forth on Chris is an angel or devil for the next 8 weeks

October 6th 2017 _Lux is finally named after 8 weeks

October 17th 2017 -Kail says Chris was violent and she is ceasing all contact between Lux and Chris

November 13th 2017 - Name change of Lux filed so he will be a Lowry, Kail says Chris cheated on her the whole time

So if Kail was dating Chris on and off for 2 years and we are using October 2017 as the final date then it looks like she jumped on Chris's dick before the miscarriage or at least straight after if you feel like being generous.

Lux look like he was conceived pretty close to when Kail got back from Marriage Boot Camp about a month before the finalization of the divorce

• Love 15
5 hours ago, MissMel said:

Maci was in school seeking a degree in journalism. 

Kail is a puta. Can't post that enough.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

So if Kail was dating Chris on and off for 2 years and we are using October 2017 as the final date then it looks like she jumped on Chris's dick before the miscarriage or at least straight after if you feel like being generous.

Never bought that "miscarriage" story Kail was trying to sell.  She had to end that pregnancy no matter who was the daddy.  Lil Soapy was the replacement to ease her guilt.  No doubt in my mind about that.

• Love 11

True not everyone has guilt over an abortion. That puta doesn't even have guilt over cheating on her spouse. Since this is Kail, feelings don't come into play unless it is her getting all butt hurt. People do not matter to her. Going with @MissMel's theory, Kail has no guilt over ending that pregnancy because she either believed it was Javi's baby and didn't want another child with him or she had to get rid of Chris' baby in order to cover up her cheating ways. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Not everyone experiences guilt over ending a pregnancy. 

I don't know if she felt guilt over the pregnancy, itself.  I think she felt guilt over the timing.  If it was Javi's, that screws up her plan to land Chris.  Or if she wasn't sure who's daddy.  That would screw up the divorce AND her bagging Chris.  The timing was just bad for KAIL.

ETA:  Or exactly what @GreatKazu said.  We were posting at the same time.  Lol

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 10

I always sensed that Kail didn’t have a miscarriage. Javi seemed too angry during that part of the show. She may have fessed up to cheating and reconciled for “the show”, but Javi still wanted to be a family, and she’d already really checked out. 

• Love 6

How dare you challenge the narrative, Chris! Lol

Someone called him poor and said that Kail is a powerhouse...powered by that 6 figure check from MTV.  Do people not understand that if it wasn't for MTV, Kail would be a run of the mill, struggling nobody?

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

How dare you challenge the narrative, Chris! Lol

Someone called him poor and said that Kail is a powerhouse...powered by that 6 figure check from MTV.  Do people not understand that if it wasn't for MTV, Kail would be a run of the mill, struggling nobody?

And how do people not understand that Kanal CHOSE him to be the daddy. Kanal was praising him not that long ago. 

• Love 11

I have to give it to Chris Lopez because he really could come up financially by going public with details of his "relationship" with Kail. I imagine he has a sizable student loan debt that could easily be paid by appearing on the show and running to every tabloid that will have him. But alas, he doesn't. I guess to some people,  no amount of money is worth having to interact with Kail longer than they have to. 

• Love 16
12 hours ago, MissMel said:

Never bought that "miscarriage" story Kail was trying to sell.  She had to end that pregnancy no matter who was the daddy.  Lil Soapy was the replacement to ease her guilt.  No doubt in my mind about that.

I remember around that time a "source" came forward and said Kail had an abortion because it clearly wasn't Javi's, and once the doctor did an ultrasound it would have been clear by gestational age that there is no way Javi could have fathered the baby. I don't know if I believe that though, because if Javi knew that, I think he would have shouted it from the rooftops the first 20 times she tried to slander him about being a controlling, sexist asshole that blames his grieving wife for the loss of their child. I mean, maybe he was the anonymous source, but he had to know it would be more credible if it came from him. But maybe he worried about burning bridges with MTV doing that.

7 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I have to give it to Chris Lopez because he really could come up financially by going public with details of his "relationship" with Kail. I imagine he has a sizable student loan debt that could easily be paid by appearing on the show and running to every tabloid that will have him. But alas, he doesn't. I guess to some people,  no amount of money is worth having to interact with Kail longer than they have to. 

Possibly he could make a few bucks off Radar Online, but that would probably be a one or two time 4 figure payment at the most. And Kail would sic her legions of leghumpers on him and turn up the heat on her social media campaign against him. And she's not above anything. Chris could likely look forward to reading passive aggressive tweets about his small dick, potential STDs, shitting his pants, you name it, she'd write it, if she thought it would embarrass him.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Mkay said:

With or without your kids, Kail?

Also, odds are best friend only suggested it because she knew you'd pay for her to go.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, Birdee said:

It it's as expensive as a car--without kids. If it's the same cost as a tank of gas--with kids. 

Haha, this trip to the Philadelphia Zoo is totally just as cool as a Mediterranean Cruise, right Isaac??

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Let me guess, you're also paying for that friend to go on the trip with you?

Too bad none of Kail's friends suggest that she save her money for the inevitable day when Teen Mom quits filming and she finds out her degree (not that I actually think she got one) and podcast experience can only get her foot in the door for a $30,000 year job with minimal benefits. That's gonna crimp her style.

• Love 13

First off, this puta does not need to go on another vacation or another SUV. I swear.

Second, didnt Kail have another 'miscarriage' before she got pregnant with Lux? So she has a makeover and when is that in the timeline of things. Both the makeover and other miscarriage happened when?

• Love 6

To throw in my two cents. I never believed Kail that it was a miscarriage. Just like I never believed Leah had a miscarriage with Jeremy's baby when she was waffling on getting back with Cory or  moving forward with Germ. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

First off, this puta does not need to go on another vacation or another SUV. I swear.

Second, didnt Kail have another 'miscarriage' before she got pregnant with Lux? So she has a makeover and when is that in the timeline of things. Both the makeover and other miscarriage happened when?

The plastic surgery was right after Javi left. The miscarriage was  sometime after that. (The text from her friend says summertime) she got pregnant with Lux November.  All that happened within like a 11 month period.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Bblack3 said:

I always sensed that Kail didn’t have a miscarriage. Javi seemed too angry during that part of the show. She may have fessed up to cheating and reconciled for “the show”, but Javi still wanted to be a family, and she’d already really checked out. 

I had similar thoughts back then. But I felt bad for questioning a woman's miscarriage. I thought maybe I was being sensational.  But now, looking back, and seeing how things have to come light about Chris, the baby, etc....I tend to think my original gut feeling was right. 

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

How does this bitch expect to earn her RN when she's constantly out of town?

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Wait. Karl wants to be a RN now? How did I miss that. I don’t think she has the empathy to be a nurse. And where I work, even male nurses have to cover tattoos.

Yep. She tweeted in during her Hawaii vacation. She will never have the beside manner or patience OR be able to not take vacations long enough to become an RN. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Nor will she be able to take her 3 kids to class or write a check to pass her classes.  

Heck, back when I went to nursing school, you couldn’t be married OR pregnant OR have kids! My how things have changed.  Oh yah, we had to wear dresses to class too.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Not to be too insensitive here, but what about her miscarriage/alleged abortion? Did she know whether that would've been a boy?

No. She just knew it was Chris' baby or some other guy's baby.

Suds is looking like Kanal. That is not good.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, MissMel said:

Also, she must not understand she just makes the babies.  She can thank the daddies for making them boys, if she wants to be so proud of that particular fact.  

True since it's the man's sperm that determines the sex of a baby.

2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Lux is giving Kail some serious side eye in that pic.  Instead of stealing her heart he is wishing he stole her passport so he can have a mom who actually takes care of him.

Or he is side-eyeing her because he's come to the realization that he is failed trap baby!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

There’s that Cash out Kail thing again.  

And after two days of being Marshall, he’s Lincoln again.  

If you are going to mention your child is ill, at least have some compassion. Shit! All she notes is it will be an interesting day. 

This means Isaac and Lux will be at their respective fathers' homes. You know Kail can't do what plenty of parents and single parents do - be sick and still have to tend to the children.

At least Isaac and Lux won't be exposed to their mother's illness and their mother. Any time away from her is in their best interest.

lol at karma striking Kail with an illness upon her return home from Hawaii. Thank you gods!?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, MissMel said:

Also, she must not understand she just makes the babies.  She can thank the daddies for making them boys, if she wants to be so proud of that particular fact.  

Someone tweet at her and ask if this means she has a Y chromosome hidden somewhere.

Also, I think Isaac is so adorable now and has the sweetest personality, but to be blunt, I foresee an extremely awkward looking teenager in a few years. Hope he dumps that Jim Carrey Dumb and Dumber haircut before that happens.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Someone tweet at her and ask if this means she has a Y chromosome hidden somewhere.

Also, I think Isaac is so adorable now and has the sweetest personality, but to be blunt, I foresee an extremely awkward looking teenager in a few years. Hope he dumps that Jim Carrey Dumb and Dumber haircut before that happens.

I know, right?

The boys have to look white. 

• Love 6
On 3/12/2018 at 6:59 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Not everyone experiences guilt over ending a pregnancy. 

Yeah--and I don't like Kail but I'll never understand the "she probably didn't even have a miscarriage" thing. She was at the D&C and Javi talked about being there with her. People have miscarriages all the time, there's no need for it to be a conspiracy. He certainly hasn't kept his mouth shut about anything else so I see no reason to believe he somehow kept an abortion permanently secret, including in a tell-all and tons of Twitter rants and InTouch interviews. Case closed, IMO.

Don't get me wrong, she's abusive trash. I just see no significant evidence for this idea, and plenty of evidence against it. I'd rather be mad at her for things I know she actually did, like file a false PFA.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

Isn't Rivera Isaac's LAST name? I'm just wondering why HIS Instagram (so dumb that she has IG for her kids) isn't using his first and middle name like the other two. Petty, I know, but it stood out to me. 

• Love 9
On 3/11/2018 at 3:10 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

And when did she become such a Jo fan? Seems like when he stopped expressing his disdain for her and letting Vee say what we’re all thinking. 

Probably when he and Vee didn't give her too much sh*t when she asked to watch Isaac for a few weeks on end so she could go to Miami, then Disney, then Hawaii..... 

Thank goodness Isaac has a parent (and step-mom) who will make sure he stays in a normal routine with school, etc, while his mom is on her third vacation of the month.

On 3/12/2018 at 11:57 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Yeah.  I think he's a loser but I kind of have some base level of respect that he didn't agree to be shown on the show and completely fame whore it out (cough, Javi, cough) and hasn't sold "Kail did such-and-such" stories for a couple of grand from Radar or InTouch.  

TMOG Maci's ex Ryan Edwards's new wife Mackenzie was basically hawking skinny tea on her social media two seconds after showing her face on TMOG as Ryan's girlfriend and blogging about her "celebrity (hahaha) life" three seconds after that, so.... Good for you, Chris, for laying relatively low despite "fame" and TM money you could hypothetically get a piece of. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21
6 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah--and I don't like Kail but I'll never understand the "she probably didn't even have a miscarriage" thing. She was at the D&C and Javi talked about being there with her. People have miscarriages all the time, there's no need for it to be a conspiracy. He certainly hasn't kept his mouth shut about anything else so I see no reason to believe he somehow kept an abortion permanently secret, including in a tell-all and tons of Twitter rants and InTouch interviews. Case closed, IMO.

Don't get me wrong, she's abusive trash. I just see no significant evidence for this idea, and plenty of evidence against it. I'd rather be mad at her for things I know she actually did, like file a false PFA.

She had two miscarriages. Maybe it is the second miscarriage that is questionable?

I think the second miscarriage occured when she was still banging Javi even though they separated. Javi said they were having sex and for sure she was banging Chris. 

• Love 5