Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

We used to have a Jose McIntyre's around here and it was a big hit with the college kids 

It must have been like Cinco de Mayo and St. Patrick's Day in one. 

Now, we just have to wait around and see what last name the baby will be given. Will it be Lowry-Lopez? 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Murphy Lopez sounds positively awful, if indeed that is Baby Lo's real name. 

Murphy Nixon Lopez. Murphy and Nixon have absolutely no flow together, and then Lopez is just dreadful with it. 

As for why she is giving him Chris's last name...she is probably making the common erroneous assumption that giving the child daddy's last name will cement fatherhood for Daddy and turn him into a loving, involved father ( or some other fairytale garbage). Kail is sucking up, I think she really wanted Chris's D and him wrapped around her finger.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Murphy Nixon Lopez. Murphy and Nixon have absolutely no flow together, and then Lopez is just dreadful with it. 

As for why she is giving him Chris's last name...she is probably making the common erroneous assumption that giving the child daddy's last name will cement fatherhood for Daddy and turn him into a loving, involved father ( or some other fairytale garbage). Kail is sucking up, I think she really wanted Chris's D and him wrapped around her finger.

But she already has 2 other kids, shouldn't she know better? So all 3 of her kids have different last names from each other? I know it happens but it's a bit mind blowing for me. Does Isaac at least have the same last name as Jo and his sister? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

But she already has 2 other kids, shouldn't she know better? So all 3 of her kids have different last names from each other? I know it happens but it's a bit mind blowing for me. Does Isaac at least have the same last name as Jo and his sister? 

Yes. Isaac has Jo's last name. 

20 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Are we sure the we she offically unveiled  his name? The link seems questionable and she didn't post anything on social media.

I don't have Snapchat, but that is supposedly where she revealed it. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Hey, she went with the dog name! The good news is he will be able to open a crazily named fusion bar down the road. "Come get your pint of Guinness and your chips and salsa at Murphy Lopez's!" 

We used to have a Jose McIntyre's around here and it was a big hit with the college kids 

Ha, we had carlos O'kelly's back in the day. Must be a college thing. :)

• Love 3
On 9/5/2017 at 10:28 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I  have a name that is somewhat difficult to spell.  It's not an uncommon name, but people think there are two zs or one n or no e or an a at the end. It's ridiculous. PLUS they always mispronounce it. I never wanted to curse my child with a name like that.

My husband has a very traditional name, straight from the old testament and people STILL fuck it up.

The lesson is that there is no name that someone somewhere won't completely misspell or mispronounce. I have thus forgiven my parents.  

Love  all your comments. My name is of french origin (though I am not) and now it's a game to me. How Did They Spell My Name Today?

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

That was going to happen regardless if she had any more kids after Lincoln.....even if Kailyn named the baby Lowry, that's a different last name than her other sons have. In the grand scheme of things the name doesn't bother me, I don't think it's an indication of what type of father Chris will be. 

• Love 2

She edge was just asking people earlier for baby names with double letters.  Murphy was the one she wanted and everyone told her No. 

25 minutes ago, monicageller said:

I just watched her last 24 hours of stories on Snapchat, and there's no baby name reveal on there.

Same.  

Edited by Mkay

Cameras have notoriously weird lighting for POC because they were initially modeled to "work" for and flatter white skin, so every photo will likely make him look really different depending on filter, etc. 

Omg, the baby is about to graduate from DSU after an eight-year bachelors degree already. NAME HIM. 

• Love 11
16 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Haha! I know 2 people with French Bulldogs named Murphy. Since Hulk has a Frenchie, I find this hilarious!

My sister has a Golden Doodle named Murphy. And it's a girl! I definitely think of it as a dog's name, or the name of an old, Scottish clan. 

Plus, it just doesn't really go with Nixon. I was actually really into the name Murphy for a boy when I was much younger. And my then-fiance's middle name is McCullough. I wanted to name a son (if we had kids) Murphy McCullough. I think that fits a lot better. Nixon just doesn't go with it at all, and all people are going to think of is Richard. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why would she give the kid Chris's last name?

Murphy Lowry sounds just as bad, though. Almost a tongue twister. Or the name of a Scottish steak sauce. 

ETA - Dang, is this not the actual name reveal? I was ready to snark it up. Sigh....

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

@CofCinci and @MaddyMaeboxerbabe Babies of color often darken as they get older. Also good old fashioned lighting and filters can change the baby's appearance. Excepting a good suntan etc Baby Lo should have his "permanent" skin tone sometime before he's 3. 

I'm aware of this. Kail plays with the filters. I'm half-convinced that this baby is Javi's. 

• Love 1

@CofCinci with kailyn who knows....I highly doubt Chris Lopez was the only guy she was having unprotected sex with. I know colorism effects men differently than women, but I don't have much hope for Baby Lo growing up in a house where his mom has PROCLAIMED that Issac is "white" and he is the "dark one". Ugh makes my skin crawl. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

How hard is this? Just name him Lo-gan or Lawrence or something. Why the unnecessary suspense? 

Karl isn't sure who the father is? Or she is just fucking around (no pun intended) with people. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

How hard is this? Just name him Lo-gan or Lawrence or something. Why the unnecessary suspense? 

I'm actually kind of feeling Logan Lopez or Logan Lowry. I mean, it's a name. And he can still be Baby Lo. Logan Murphy Lopez? In TM land (so relative to Kaiser, Maverick, etc.), I feel like Logan Lopez (or Logan Lowry) is a pretty solid name, even if there's some alliteration at play. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Kail is cackling to herself, thinking of all these people just waiting breathlessly for the announcement. It makes her feel important. Wouldn't surprise me if this kid has been named for weeks now, and Kail is just prolonging the feeling that she is the Kate Middleton of the Teen Mom 2 world. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'm actually kind of feeling Logan Lopez or Logan Lowry. I mean, it's a name. And he can still be Baby Lo. Logan Murphy Lopez? In TM land (so relative to Kaiser, Maverick, etc.), I feel like Logan Lopez is a pretty solid name, even if there's some alliteration at play.

I have named cats faster than Kail has been able to name this child. I have to assume there is a certain amount of attention whoring that is going on, but I also think she might still not know who the dad is.

Just go on Maury, Kail!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I have named cats faster than Kail has been able to name this child. I have to assume there is a certain amount of attention whoring that is going on, but I also think she might still not know who the dad is.

Just go on Maury, Kail!

The show would need to get at least 20 chairs to put on the stage for the possible dads. Kail for sure would run off the stage as we have watched her do so many times on the reunion shows. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

The show would need to get at least 20 chairs to put on the stage for the possible dads. Kail for sure would run off the stage as we have watched her do so many times on the reunion shows. 

Can she go on Steve Wilkos? I'm pretty sure he would not allow her to sit on his stage and would probably yell at her and it would be great. 

• Love 2
Just now, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Can she go on Steve Wilkos? I'm pretty sure he would not allow her to sit on his stage and would probably yell at her and it would be great. 

I read this too fast. I thought you posted he would sit ON HER. lol  I'd pay to see that happen. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Am I the only one who thinks he looks just like Chris? In a way I wish it wasn't his because he doesn't seem like he will be involved, but I see so much of a resemblance. As much as there can be with a newborn that is. 

The thing is, Chris is the only guy whose photo we have access to because she is sharing his photo. I'd have to see the photos of the other 19 guys she banged. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Am I the only one who thinks he looks just like Chris? In a way I wish it wasn't his because he doesn't seem like he will be involved, but I see so much of a resemblance. As much as there can be with a newborn that is. 

When he was first born I thought he looked exactly like Lincoln, but now that his features are developing I think he looks more like Chris.

• Love 3

http://radaronline.com/videos/javi-marroquin-briana-dejesus-relationship-dating-teen-mom-2/

Kail isn't going to be happy.

“I would be open to dating Briana,” Marroquin, 24, told Radar. “She’s a really cool girl. Her whole family is awesome. She’s really beautiful. We text back and forth. We’ll see what happens.”

When the two meet up, Marroquin hopes to take her out on a date.

Marroquin’s crush on DeJesus comes after his split from girlfriendLauren Comeau.

“I love Lauren, but unfortunately it didn’t work out. Marroquin told Radar. “I’m learning not everyone wants the attention. Dating someone on a TV show is tough. I think Lauren had a hard time adjusting to that and I had a hard time understanding that.”

Despite their split, Marroquin still hopes they could work through their issues and give their relationship another shot.

“I never believed in love at first sight, but when I saw Lauren I definitely did,” he confessed. “I’m hoping Lauren and I can figure this out because she made me the happiest I’ve ever been.”

Marroquin told Radar in July that he met Comeau at their best friend’s wedding.

“This one feels right,” he said. “We decided we’d give it a try officially at the wedding this past weekend.”

This isn’t Marroquin’s first heartbreak, as Lowry announced their divorce in May 2016.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, druzy said:

http://radaronline.com/videos/javi-marroquin-briana-dejesus-relationship-dating-teen-mom-2/

“I’m learning not everyone wants the attention. Dating someone on a TV show is tough. I think Lauren had a hard time adjusting to that and I had a hard time understanding that.”

Stupid Javi. If the girl doesn't love the attention and you love her, then step back. It's called making sacrifices, and to be honest, stepping back from this show is not really a sacrifice. It's not an all-or-nothing type of situation. Handle your business like Jo and Vee. Give just a little bit and the rest, keep off of social media and stop with these damn interviews. 

As for liking Briana...*hurl* 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Every time I think maybe Javi is actually a really great guy I remember that he's also an egocentric fame whore who IMO got with Kail at least partly because of that. Either that, or since getting with Kail he got a taste of the limelight and now still likes it way too much. He's a good father but he reallllllyyy likes attention.

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

What in the actual F....

Oh I can totally see it. Javi has a HUGE "Capt Save a Ho" complex, and although her personality can be foul, Briana is quite pretty, and if you're on her good side I'm sure she's "fun" and pleasant to be around. Kailyn always has a pissed off look on her face. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Every time I think maybe Javi is actually a really great guy I remember that he's also an egocentric fame whore who IMO got with Kail at least partly because of that. Either that, or since getting with Kail he got a taste of the limelight and now still likes it way too much. He's a good father but he reallllllyyy likes attention.

I will go with the second option there - he tasted the limelight. 

Briana and Kail love dick and they both cuss up a storm. That's about the only thing they have in common. Enjoy the ride, Javi. If you decide to hook up with that trash, just make sure you wear a condom. 

Baby C-Lo filling out a job application 18 years from now: 

Employer: "What is your name?"
Baby C-Lo: "I am still waiting for my mom to decide." 

• Love 9
Just now, GreatKazu said:

I will go with the second option there - he tasted the limelight. 

Briana and Kail love dick and they both cuss up a storm. That's about the only thing they have in common. Enjoy the ride, Javi. If you decide to hook up with that trash, just make sure you wear a condom. 

Baby C-Lo filling out a job application 18 years from now: 

Employer: "What is your name?"
Baby C-Lo: "I am still waiting for my mom to decide." 

He also seems to be into the drama. If he thinks Briana seems rad and a girl who wanted her privacy seems odd, then maybe he has an issue with attraction to partners who cause problems.

• Love 2