Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, evilmindatwork said:

@galaxychaser same!!! I am way cuter, nicer, and smarter, but still single af. Why are men dumb? 

Would you want any of these men though? I know I wouldn't!

The only one worth anything is Cole, from a utilitarian point of view. he's moderately attractive, employed, no kids (besides Watson) and good to Aubree- but I know nothing of his personal tastes. I don't think Jo or Javi are morally corrupt people (like Dave or any of Jenelle's exs) but not men Id be interested in a relationship with with. Javi is attractive, he would be good for a dinner date or something but he's far too emotionally needy for my personality. 

There are are exceptions to everything but water tends to seek to its own level. You don't get heavily invested in someone like Kailyn or Jenelle without being "a little to the left"(a phrase my Mom likes to use), yourself. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

The only one worth anything is Cole, from a utilitarian point of view. he's moderately attractive, employed, no kids (besides Watson) and good to Aubree- but I know nothing of his personal tastes. I don't think Jo or Javi are morally corrupt people (like Dave or any of Jenelle's exs) but not men Id be interested in a relationship with with. Javi is attractive, he would be good for a dinner date or something but he's far too emotionally needy for my personality. 

There are are exceptions to everything but water tends to seek to its own level. You don't get heavily invested in someone like Kailyn or Jenelle without being "a little to the left"(a phrase my Mom likes to use), yourself. 

All of this is true. I definitely have no interest in the types of men that these girls are dating/ marrying. Just strange to see how in demand someone as nasty as Kail and Jenelle are though, but I suppose that's also how I felt about some of my ex-clients, who had multiple children, with different women, and would show up to court with a fifth girlfriend ready to fight the exes. How do people like these meet and find others to pair off with? 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

All of this is true. I definitely have no interest in the types of men that these girls are dating/ marrying. Just strange to see how in demand someone as nasty as Kail and Jenelle are though, but I suppose that's also how I felt about some of my ex-clients, who had multiple children, with different women, and would show up to court with a fifth girlfriend ready to fight the exes. How do people like these meet and find others to pair off with? 

Because they are low caliber and thus attract low caliber people (usually). The only two couples from TM and TM2 that were really mismatched in terms of moral character from jump street were Gary/Amber & Chelsea/Adam- JMO.

When you're not about much, and have no/low standards almost any warm body of the gender you're attracted to will suffice to feed your ego and satisfy your need for partnered sex. 

• Love 6
On 9/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, leighroda said:

Does she only have one shirt? I mean I'm guilty of wearing the same shirt a couple days, but I'm not high profile and if I leave the house or post social media I change. I feel like the grey shirt is all she has worn since she had the baby.

I would love to see her wear THE shirt and THE black pants together.  

I am also guilty of this to an extent, I definitely have a summer uniform.  But I am not on tv.  

11 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I would think Cole is good looking, but that VOICE!  No, he drops from an 8 to like a 2 with that voice.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I would think Cole is good looking, but that VOICE!  No, he drops from an 8 to like a 2 with that voice.

Wait, that dude's ONLY an 8? I guess me and that creature who chilled at Jabba's Palace (Salacious B. Crumb, to my supanerds!) are on the same level. Too bad for my wife :). 

(Slinks back to Uglyville George Michael Bluth style)

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Wait, that dude's ONLY an 8? I guess me and that creature who chilled at Jabba's Palace (Salacious B. Crumb, to my supanerds!) are on the same level. Too bad for my wife :). 

I think an 8 is rather high myself. 6 or 7 for me. But Cole is not my cup of tea.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd give Channing Tatum a five at best, and a lot of women think he's a 10. But his face looks like a hard boiled egg to me, and his ass looks like breasts which I guess is exciting for some but does nothing for me.

ETA: Kail still hasn't given that kid a name?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I was being generous giving him an 8!  At certain angles he is very good looking, but he does have that "aw shucks" look on his face, kind of a simple look.

He also speaks like my mom.  When Chelsea said something about not being happy with her body, he was like, "oh go on" in that weird lady-voice he has.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

The only one worth anything is Cole

IMO Cole is creepy weird and totally boring at the same time.  Chelsea is desperate to create her sparkling, childish babytalk fantasy life, and Cole plays along.  Cole is the Not Adam, and I think there's a strong possibility Chelsea will get real tired of him real soon.  Then again, who knows what she's feeling under that inch-thick clown makeup?  She and Cole both need to stop showing us the gum they are chewing.  Also, she could clean her house now and then.   And stop getting more animals, especially given Aubtree's chicken throttling tendencies.  

• Love 3

@Tatum you don't be talkin' 'bout Channing Tatum now! Thems be fightin' words!!!!!!! /end sarcasm...only a little bit

IMO from the waist down Channing is a 10, from the neck up like a 6....so averaging he's still pretty hot. 

I have a very very high pitched baby voice which some find annoying so it doesn't bother me. 

I think Cole is attractive from an objective point of view. @Uncle JUICE too funny, I'm sure your wife thinks you're a 10. 

@Mkay thanks for the picture. It doesn't take 90days to name a baby! What's the hold up?!!

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Tatum you don't be talkin' 'bout Channing Tatum now! Thems be fightin' words!!!!!!! /end sarcasm...only a little bit

IMO from the waist down Channing is a 10, from the neck up like a 6....so averaging he's still pretty hot. 

I have a very very high pitched baby voice which some find annoying so it doesn't bother me. 

I think Cole is attractive from an objective point of view. @Uncle JUICE too funny, I'm sure your wife thinks you're a 10. 

Whenever I complain that Channing Tatum has an ugly face (maybe ugly is too harsh, but definitely not foxy) I get asked, why are you looking at his face???

Honestly, I'm more of a face person than a body person. And while I can appreciate a good body, Channing's does nothing for me. I like the more wiry guys than pecs that look like boobs and an ass like a woman's.

• Love 12

I think Cole is attractive, but personality-wise, he isn't someone I would go for. I don't think there's anything wrong or sinister about him by any means, it's just that I tend to have a sarcastic sense of humor and he comes across as a little slow on the uptake. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Lol. I just followed him on Snapchat and watched, I'm pretty sure it's Kail who took it. She came into his house and told him she wanted to 'see how he was living', he left her alone for five minutes, and when he came back it was gone. He posted the story, as well as the tweet, when he came back from the gym it was on top of a garbage pile at his house; so I guess Fail  saw the story, panicked, and ran back to return it without admitting to the truth. From the wording alone 9' the 'wanting to see how he was living', it doesn't sound like it could be anyone but Fail. Pretty sure not everyone in Javi's life can be that rude. 

Eta: I'm sure I've lost at least 10 iq points because I listened to and thought about this argument.

Thank you girlfriend for taking one for the team. I don't have Snapchat. 

This is so bizarre but, this is Kail. Her abusive ways have no boundaries. A couple of the characteristics of abusers is, how they keep track of their victim, and destroying or taking personal property of their victim. 

Remember awhile back how Kail accused Javi of going through her belongings? He denied it. I think when she said that, she really revealed her own behavior. The way Kail entered his home when Javi's mom (wish I knew that woman's name) was there babysitting, was as if she was entering her own home. She just stomped right in. Even elephants have a softer way of walking than Kail. 

@Uncle JUICE I don't know how you look, but your sense of humor comes through on these boards and to me, a sense of humor is one hella sexy quality. I have always loved when a guy has a sense of humor. Nothing like peeing in one's pants on a date from laughing so hard. lol  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

IMO, Cole would be a total catch if it wasn't for the pre-testicle drop voice. It's sad that the person with the deepest voice in your household is 7 years old. 

I can't believe Hulk put Baby Lo on that hat. Why put anything at all when he doesn't have a name?

WOW! Someone on LSA said Kail looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter. Lol

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

IMO, Cole would be a total catch if it wasn't for the pre-testicle drop voice. It's sad that the person with the deepest voice in your household is 7 years old. 

Hahahahahahahahaha.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I think an 8 is rather high myself. 6 or 7 for me. But Cole is not my cup of tea.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd give Channing Tatum a five at best, and a lot of women think he's a 10. But his face looks like a hard boiled egg to me, and his ass looks like breasts which I guess is exciting for some but does nothing for me.

ETA: Kail still hasn't given that kid a name?

I agree with you about Channing Tatum's face. He has a nice body, which is definitely part genetics and part work (I'm married to a similar type nice looking body...can I speak about the unfairness of people being offered jobs because they look good in shorts and t-shirts? Jeez), 

But his face is nothing special.  Clooney's face...yes.  Pitt's face...yes. Jon Hamm looks good in clothes, not so great out of them (from what I've seen. I have no personal experience with this). 

Anyway, I'm digressing. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Thank you girlfriend for taking one for the team. I don't have Snapchat. 

This is so bizarre but, this is Kail. Her abusive ways have no boundaries. A couple of the characteristics of abusers is, how they keep track of their victim, and destroying or taking personal property of their victim. 

Remember awhile back how Kail accused Javi of going through her belongings? He denied it. I think when she said that, she really revealed her own behavior. The way Kail entered his home when Javi's mom (wish I knew that woman's name) was there babysitting, was as if she was entering her own home. She just stomped right in. Even elephants have a softer way of walking than Kail. 

@Uncle JUICE I don't know how you look, but your sense of humor comes through on these boards and to me, a sense of humor is one hella sexy quality. I have always loved when a guy has a sense of humor. Nothing like peeing in one's pants on a date from laughing so hard. lol  

Aww, you're too kind Kazu (I look like David Brent's Lesbian Sister Who Works Set Construction at Local Community Theater, if that helps). Still, sounds like I'm not the ONLY one who finds a woman peeing in her pants on a date sexy! Am I right?!?

I mean....

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Aww, you're too kind Kazu (I look like David Brent's Lesbian Sister Who Works Set Construction at Local Community Theater, if that helps). Still, sounds like I'm not the ONLY one who finds a woman peeing in her pants on a date sexy! Am I right?!?

I mean....

LMAO

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Still, sounds like I'm not the ONLY one who finds a woman peeing in her pants on a date sexy! Am I right?!?

I mean....

Let us not forget Leah pissed herself on camera while pregnant with the twins and Corey married her anyways, so your taste is at LEAST on par with Corey's....

• Love 3
On 9/4/2017 at 10:16 AM, Scarlett45 said:

The fact that Javi's parents live with him and perhaps watch Lincoln for free is none of Kailyns business. If they have 50/50 and she makes more then yeah she owes him child support. Many people get great insurance through work but it's not FREE, it's deducted from payroll, Kailyn could reimburse him for half. 

I'm pretty sure Javi's parents watched Isaac in addition to their bio grandson Lincoln for free when Kail & Javi were married (and when Javi's parents lived with Kail & Javi, I'm pretty sure his mom also cleaned & cooked a lot for the household as well). Jo's brother Junior watched Isaac even when he was in Kail's custody rather than Jo's and didn't charge Kail anything to do it.  Kail's entitled behind has NEVER had to pay for childcare besides maybe summer camp for the boys this past summer.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, KAIL. I pay more than my mortgage for daycare for my two kids under age 3. I don't go on vacations anymore. I don't go out to eat very much. I drive older, paid-off cars. BECAUSE I HAVE TO PAY CHILDCARE. I get looking at people who have free childcare and being downright jealous. I totally am. But I certainly don't expect anyone to watch my kids for free because I deserve it or something. Yeah, I'm jealous of the extra money those parents have because they don't pay childcare, but life isn't fair. I just have to do what I have to do to make it work. They're my kids and I have to do what I can to take care of them with no expected help from anyone else (besides their father, my hubby). 

Don't cry to me about having to pay childcare when: 

1) you don't have the kids all of the time anyways, so you'd only have to hire a sitter/nanny part/half of the time;

2) you don't have a job anyway;

3) you have MTV money and make MUCH more than the average American household; try paying for full-time childcare when you are making what the average American family makes, Kail! Then cry to me about it!;

4) You had free childcare from Junior and Javi's family for YEARS. During some of those years, you made some pretty big bucks yet didn't have to pay childcare. Be glad you got to go on vacations, lease luxury cars, buy your McMansion, pintrest-ify your McMansion, get uglt tats, etc. with money you didn't have to spend on childcare! Now that the free childcare train has ended, don't you dare complain about not paing childcare for the past 7?ish years when in 7 years when most of us are paying it for our kids from 6wks to school age. Be glad you didn't have that expense for a long time and were able to spend that extra money.

Kail's biggets problem is she thinks she is ENTITLED to continued free childcare for Isaac & Lincoln from Javi's family because she had it when she was married to Javi. SORRY KAIL. You should have thought about that before you dumped Javi for Chris. Chris's mama sure isn't coming running to watch your kids or clean your house for free. Junior did you a solid by watching Isaac after you and Jo broke up. He didn't have to do it. You shouldn't just expect Javi's mom to do the same. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO FREE CHILDCARE BY YOUR EX'S FAMILY. Maybe you could call Javi's mom and offer to PAY her. Your since of entitlement and what you expect from your baby daddies' families is crazy. Kail's biggest issue is entitlement. 

/rant over

Also, Kail....my kids both started kind of responding to their names by the time they were a month old (by looking when we said them). It's time to name that kid. Or just go ahead and make his first name "Lo," of that's what you are calling him. Lo Lowry or Lo Lopez isn't awesome, but it isn't the worst I've ever heard, either. 

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, KAIL. I pay more than my mortgage for daycare for my two kids under age 3. I don't go on vacations anymore. I don't go out to eat very much. I drive older, paid-off cars. BECAUSE I HAVE TO PAY CHILDCARE. I get looking at people who have free childcare and being downright jealous. I totally am. But I certainly don't expect anyone to watch my kids for free because I deserve it or something. Yeah, I'm jealous of the extra money those parents have because they don't pay childcare, but life isn't fair. I just have to do what I have to do to make it work. They're my kids and I have to do what I can to take care of them with no expected help from anyone else (besides their father, my hubby). 

I'm cutting down your quote to save room, but YES to all of it. I pay $2,000 a month for my two kids and that is definitely my largest monthly expense.

And I'll tell you something else, KAIL- my coworker does get free childcare from her mother in law. Yes, this saves money, but do you know when she uses it? For her work day only. She skips lunch every day so she can leave an hour early, and rushes over to get her kids. There is no stopping at Target or the grocery store on her way, or happy hours, or anything. What she saves in money she loses in free time and convenience. THAT'S THE WAY IT USUALLY IS, KAIL. The average person is constantly racing around to get things done and working to pay bills, and you're not above that just because a cable TV show makes millions off your poor choices and has compensated you for your loss of dignity (which you're not even smart enough to realize you've lost).

• Love 12

Kail has no concept of the real world because she hasn't live in the real world since TM began to pay her the big bucks. She is also an entitled fuck, plain and simple. 

Kail is a non-stop user. I know I will get flack for this, but I don't care. I am going to go back to when she lived with the Riveras. She used them straight up. She also used the homeless shelter and took up a bed for herself that could have gone to someone who was truly needy. Not someone who couldn't follow the rules of the residence where she lived for FREE. Kail was not homeless. She chose to step out of that house because she didn't like being told what was required of her in order to continue to live there for FREE. She had an option. She was not booted out. She was not kicked to the curb. She used an entity that is there for those who fall on hard times. She used it to get herself an apartment. The requirement to getting an apartment was that one had to be HOMELESS and living in the shelter for at least two days to get on the list. Kail could have easily asked Janet to loan her the money to get an apartment and she would pay her back once her TM check came in at the end of the season. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail has no concept of the real world because she hasn't live in the real world since TM began to pay her the big bucks. She is also an entitled fuck, plain and simple. 

Kail is a non-stop user. I know I will get flack for this, but I don't care. I am going to go back to when she lived with the Riveras. She used them straight up. She also used the homeless shelter and took up a bed for herself that could have gone to someone who was truly needy. Not someone who couldn't follow the rules of the residence where she lived for FREE.

It was WORSE than that. She didn't even have the balls to be honest with Janet and say she couldn't abide by the rules so she was moving out. She sneaked around behind their backs instead until she was caught.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Tatum said:

It was WORSE than that. She didn't even have the balls to be honest with Janet and say she couldn't abide by the rules so she was moving out. She sneaked around behind their backs instead until she was caught.

I wish I had a screen grab of the note her bio mom left her about how much she sucked while she was living there. So Kail faked being a DV victim, applied for government housing, got it, then stole her mom's TV. Tremendous character. 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I wish I had a screen grab of the note her bio mom left her about how much she sucked while she was living there. So Kail faked being a DV victim, applied for government housing, got it, then stole her mom's TV. Tremendous character. 

Acquired two restraining orders on the guise of having been a victim of DV and harassment, abused ALL THREE of her sons' fathers...

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I am pretty sure one of the complaints was that Kail left shit diapers laying around the house after changing Isaac.

This isn't on the level of faking being an abuse victim or battery, but I still remember when Kail was talking to a friend about how she wanted to date Jordan but was worried the Riveras would be mad. Then she kind of shrugs and says, well what can they do? They've already banished me to the basement.  Yes, they moved Kail from sharing Jo's bedroom to the spare room in the finished basement while feeding her, loaning her money for school, babysitting her son, all while not charging her a dime, and Kail somehow felt wronged that they didn't punt one of their sons out and give Kail his room instead. She honestly felt that they were treating her unfairly and therefore she did not owe it to them to be honest with them or follow their rules.

Let me say that again. They were letting her live there for free, paying for her food, watching her kid (while she said she was at school but was really on dates, and yes it was Jo's kid too but everyone else in that house but her had a full time job at the time), and Kail still somehow felt entitled to take advantage of them based on what level of the house her (free) room was on. Bitch.

The only thing Kail has on Suzi is that she doesn't have an addiction problem, and she isn't flat broke.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I am pretty sure one of the complaints was that Kail left shit diapers laying around the house after changing Isaac.

This isn't on the level of faking being an abuse victim or battery, but I still remember when Kail was talking to a friend about how she wanted to date Jordan but was worried the Riveras would be mad. Then she kind of shrugs and says, well what can they do? They've already banished me to the basement.  Yes, they moved Kail from sharing Jo's bedroom to the spare room in the finished basement while feeding her, loaning her money for school, babysitting her son, all while not charging her a dime, and Kail somehow felt wronged that they didn't punt one of their sons out and give Kail his room instead. She honestly felt that they were treating her unfairly and therefore she did not owe it to them to be honest with them or follow their rules.

Let me say that again. They were letting her live there for free, paying for her food, watching her kid (while she said she was at school but was really on dates, and yes it was Jo's kid too but everyone else in that house but her had a full time job at the time), and Kail still somehow felt entitled to take advantage of them based on what level of the house her (free) room was on. Bitch.

The only thing Kail has on Suzi is that she doesn't have an addiction problem, and she isn't flat broke...YET

There, fixed it for you. Once the mtv gravy train ends it will only be a matter of time. 

@Uncle JUICE most girls go for personality with an okayish body...I totally agree with @GreatKazu that your personality leaps out from these boards to the point where I thought I peed a little - just a little - from laughing at some of your posts. In my book your wife is lucky. 

My husband has the sexiest face (Google Richard greico in his 21 jump street days) and the dad bod. I love his dad bod because he earned it being a terrific father that snuggles with the kids on the couch watching Finding Dory eating a box of Swedish fish and Nerds. Channing Tatum and squeaky voice Coleeeeeee has nothing on my hubby.

I find it so odd that Kailyn can hold that beautiful boy and love on him and not give her other boys a name to call him aside from Baby Lo. It's not that hard. I call bullshit on her struggle to find a name. She just wants to find the most newsworthy/catchy/hip name to show people how cool she is. Just name him drake and move on - you can't get any cooler than Drake in 2017. Lol.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Personally, I find Cory very attractive. Then again Tate Steinsiek and Michael Rooker are the men of my dreams so what do I know?

Edited by DixonVixen2359
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

?

IMG_2293.PNG

If an entire MONTH has gone by and you still haven't named your kid, something is truly wrong with you. It's not that hard! And you had 9 months to think of names before he even arrived. 

I know a name is an important decision. But....what else does she have going on??? We had the 20 week u/s with second our son 2 weeks before my husband left to work as a civilian contractor in Afghanistan. We got down to business and had a name picked before he left! It's called priorities. 

I think there is something else going on here. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

My husband has the sexiest face (Google Richard greico in his 21 jump street days) and the dad bod.

Ooh, I love this game! Personally I think my husband looks like the love child of Brett Favre and Sasha from the movie 2012

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Personally, I find Cory very attractive. Then again Tate Steinsiek and Michael Rocker are the men of my dreams so what do I know?

Well, those are off the beaten path celebrity crushes, but I have weird ones myself. I always thought Adrien Brody was extremely foxy in Predators (2010).

• Love 6

Oh man @Tatum I had the biggest crush on Adrien Brody when he was in the Pianist and I still do.  My husband is 6'3 and 150 pounds soaking wet so I guess I have a type!   But back to the topic I guess.  Um....  they all make my brain bleed?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, LBS said:

Oh man @Tatum I had the biggest crush on Adrien Brody when he was in the Pianist and I still do.  My husband is 6'3 and 150 pounds soaking wet so I guess I have a type!   But back to the topic I guess.  Um....  they all make my brain bleed?

mmmm, Adrien Brody.  I love a big nose. Barry Manilow was also a fave (pre-plastic surgery).

• Love 4

I have the hots for Aiden Turner, from the show, Poldark, who coincidentally looks a little like Richard Grieco (circa 1980s-90s) that also looks like my husband. I guess I just have a crush on my husband because I only fangirl guys that resemble him, lol. 

Oh, and Marshall Mathers (Eminem), but prefer him without the bleach blonde hair as he looks way better today than when "Hi my name is" first came out.

Hmmm, anyone else? Oh! My first crush (secretly still hold a special place in my heart) ever, Macaulay Culkin. I know, I know what he looks like currently but I still see some charm in there...just go on YouTube and search "Macaulay Culkin Dryvvers" to see how funny he can be as he mocks "Home Alone" in a creepy spoof.

Hides my head in shame. Bye! 

Oh, this is the Kailyn thread, gotta say something related to that sea urchin.

Kailyn sucks the life out of everyone. That sums it up.

• Love 4
On 8/31/2017 at 4:48 PM, Mkay said:

My kiddo is Kynli. Much better than Tynli. Hahaha

I'm so sorry. I truly hope I didn't offend you. I just see so many ridiculous names and I feel so bad for the kids who will have to spell their name every day of their lives. I am one of those people. My name is a traditional name but it has an I where a Y should be and I hate it. Everybody spells my name wrong and I always have to spell it. I never had anything personalized like my friends did and it sucked.  It still sucks as an adult when I constantly have to spell it. 

Wow. Reading what you all pay for daycare makes me so happy that I'm available to watch my grandkids while my daughter and son in law work.  I figure I'm home anyway and I love spending time with the kids so why should they have to pay so much to have strangers watch them?   My daughter shows her appreciation in so many ways, I never feel like they're taking advantage of me. I'm glad that I can do it. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 11

Just a funny aside, but I was at Starbucks the other day and my conversation with the cashier went something like this:

Me: grande caramel macchiatto please

Cashier: *grabs cup and pen*  Name?

Me: Kristen

Cashier: With a "Ch" or a "K"

Me: K

Cashier: With an "en" or an "in"

Me: "en", when what I really wanted to say was "honey, spell it as you'd like. Unless there are ten other Kristens in the store who happen to be ordering grande caramel macchiattos at this very moment, I really don't think it matters"

I appreciated her effort, of course, it was just kind of funny. I wonder if people really lose their shit over improper spellings on a coffee cup though.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Just a funny aside, but I was at Starbucks the other day and my conversation with the cashier went something like this:

Me: "en", when what I really wanted to say was "honey, spell it as you'd like. Unless there are ten other Kristens in the store who happen to be ordering grande caramel macchiattos at this very moment, I really don't think it matters"

I appreciated her effort, of course, it was just kind of funny. I wonder if people really lose their shit over improper spellings on a coffee cup though.

Starbucks really needs to stop with that crap. lol Just give me my vanilla latte, please.

Kail loves her Starbucks. I hope they get her name right when they write it on her ginormous cup:  

KALE

KAELE

FAIL

STALE

WHALE 

PUTA

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
18 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Some people do! And, I don't understand, I just want to be in and out as soon as possible. Honestly, I have an 'ethnic' name and I made up a an anglicized sounding ordering name because I just don't feel like going through the pronounciation and spelling of my name every time I want a cup of coffee. Life is too short for that. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I'm so sorry. I truly hope I didn't offend you. I just see so many ridiculous names and I feel so bad for the kids who will have to spell their name every day of their lives. I am one of those people. My name is a traditional name but it has an I where a Y should be and I hate it. Everybody spells my name wrong and I always have to spell it. I never had anything personalized like my friends did and it sucked.  It still sucks as an adult when I constantly have to spell it. 

Wow. Reading what you all pay for daycare makes me so happy that I'm available to watch my grandkids while my daughter and son in law work.  I figure I'm home anyway and I love spending time with the kids so why should they have to pay so much to have strangers watch them?   My daughter shows her appreciation in so many ways, I never feel like they're taking advantage of me. I'm glad that I can do it. 

I  have a name that is somewhat difficult to spell.  It's not an uncommon name, but people think there are two zs or one n or no e or an a at the end. It's ridiculous. PLUS they always mispronounce it. I never wanted to curse my child with a name like that.

My husband has a very traditional name, straight from the old testament and people STILL fuck it up.

The lesson is that there is no name that someone somewhere won't completely misspell or mispronounce. I have thus forgiven my parents.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

Not at all. I was being playful. I don't know how that one is pronounced but hers is pronounced Ken-lee.  Her daddy picked it out and it had to grow on me. It did. It's picked up and become more popular. No offense at all @Maharincess.  :) 

45 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Starbucks really needs to stop with that crap. lol Just give me my vanilla latte, please.

Kail loves her Starbucks. I hope they get her name right when they write it on her ginormous cup:  

KALE

KAELE

FAIL

STALE

WHALE 

PUTA

Lol Just let me work there one day while she comes in. I only need one because I would immediately be fired. Hahaha If not, I'd changed it up with this list every day. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Also, Kail....my kids both started kind of responding to their names by the time they were a month old (by looking when we said them). It's time to name that kid. Or just go ahead and make his first name "Lo," of that's what you are calling him. Lo Lowry or Lo Lopez isn't awesome, but it isn't the worst I've ever heard, either. 

If she's telling the truth about not having chosen a name for him yet, that's so creepy. It's like he's an accessory to her or something. Seems like less of a chance to bond early on, to not name your child. I just can't imagine! This stuff isn't helping to dispel claims of Kail's soullessness IMO.

"Latest must-have prop for your IG posts: Baby Lo! Get yours today! (Baby daddy not included.)"

Edited by nikita
  • Love 10
On 9/4/2017 at 9:00 PM, BitterApple said:

Javi is going to dinner with Kail? Christ on a cracker, will he ever learn? Does it not occur to him that she's playing nice because she now has a newborn with no father? 

Maybe I've watched too much Alex Jones, but I'm still fused to the idea that this baby is Javi's. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Are you kidding me? People lose their Shit for the tiniest of offenses and their anger is USUALLY taken out on a customer service employee because they have the mantra "the customer is always right" stamped throughout their workplace and the customer knows this and uses it to their advantage. I know from experience of behind the counter (thank god those days are over but they DO build character lol) and from being in line watching how people treat others.

One time I had an angry father follow me around screaming because he didn't like the price I had reported back to a cashier when she asked for a price check on Christmas Eve. ?

I've only been to Starbucks a handful of times because I think they're too pricey so I'm faithful to Dunkies (Dunkin Donuts) but the times I have gone I would have fun with it and use a name I had always wanted to have because my real name is so boring and used so often (I could never find my name on a keychain or souvenir cup because it was TOO common and the spelling was CORRECT).

So for you ladies/dudes with difficult spelling names that hate the way Starbucks ask for your name and spelling just say your name is Jane or Joe and it will be easy peasy. ?

2 hours ago, nikita said:

If she's telling the truth about not having chosen a name for him yet, that's so creepy. It's like he's an accessory to her or something. Seems like less of a chance to bond early on, to not name your child. I just can't imagine! This stuff isn't helping to dispel claims of Kail's soullessness IMO.

"Latest must-have prop for your IG posts: Baby Lo! Get yours today! (Baby daddy not included.)"

Omg ? 

It's like 5:47 AM where I live (up for work not up late on Instagram lol) and I feel it is TOO EARLY to be laughing this hard. Girl, that had be cracking up. "Baby daddies not included" ????

• Love 5
7 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Some people do! And, I don't understand, I just want to be in and out as soon as possible. Honestly, I have an 'ethnic' name and I made up a an anglicized sounding ordering name because I just don't feel like going through the pronounciation and spelling of my name every time I want a cup of coffee. Life is too short for that. 

That's why at Starbucks my name is always Mary. I don't even bother with giving them my real name because everyone in line behind me would hate me.

As for Kail, I find it hard to believe she hasn't picked a name. What does she say to him all day when they're together at home or wherever, "hey you"? She's got one, she's just not sharing. 

• Love 12