Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I like to imagine her publicist (again what ring of hell professionally do you have to be on to be one of their publicists, but another topic!) calling US Weekly and saying "People just offered us 25K for the name thing..,"

USWEEKLY: "Ok, good deal, hope that works out for you," then disappointingly calling up People and saying "US Weekly just offered us $20K for the name!"

PEOPLE: "Cool, good for you guys! My advice: don't put it in a college fund. Go on a vacation Baby X either won't remember or even be on, then lease a luxury car with it."

Publicist "You know what Tracy, there's no reason to be a bitch about this, I"M TRYING TO HELP MY CLIENT! Seriously, can you do 5K?"

PEOPLE "How about $250 in Kids R Us gift cards, provided she does some product placement for anal resurfacers we just signed to an ad package?"

Publicist "Are you serious, I can pitch that!"

PEOPLE: "I'm serious about the product placement at least. Email me back, don't call though."

THE JUICE IS BACK!

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I hope gets the maximum amount he is entitled to because if the situation were reversed, she would take him for every penny should could get. 

No kidding. I don't really get their arrangement. Do they have 50-50? So then if there's any CS, it falls upon the parent who makes more? (i.e. Kail) She keeps bringing up that Javi has insurance through work. Okay? So you shouldn't contribute to your son's health care costs? Maybe Javi would like to leave the military one day. I just find that kind of hilarious because she married him for those benefits and still won't fucking let go of them. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Who is that Kail? (I drew the arrow) 

IMG_2269.JPG

That's her coy way of including Chris Lopez in her social media (say it like Danielle from 90 Day) even though the guy doesn't want to be photographed/filmed. 

• Love 7

I'm not the best at reading Twitter but it looks like Javi has the boys.

4 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I just hope it's not Javi getting sucked back in to the vortex that is Kail...

Javi has tatts on both forearms, doesn't he?  I could be wrong but it looks like Kail is home alone with Baby C-Lo and a 'visitor'.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, MissMel said:

Sweeeeeeeeet.

I hope Javi gets it. Why not? Kailyn was soooooo quick to up Jo's child support even though Javi had full health coverage for Isaac and Jo was wanting Isaac 50/50.

If Javi does have 50/50 then I don't see why Kailyn shouldn't have to pay child support since she makes the most money (for doing absolutely nothing while Javi physically works a real job) and she would be SUPER QUICK to file for child support if Javi made more money and they both had 50/50.

I'm all about equal rights with no double standards. The courts will agree that Lincoln deserves to live the same lifestyle he's accustomed to at his mothers house at his dads.

The only way that could happen is by Kailyn forking it over. She better not start saying "he didn't earn the money so he doesn't deserve it when I take care of Lincoln and give him what he needs" newsflash Kailyn YOU DIDN'T EARN YOUR MONEY, EITHER.

I'm loving this. I hope Javi stuck to it and is getting the child support in real time. Any sleuths out there know the details??

I bet Jo and Vee are loving that Kailyn is now the one getting ambushed for child support. Hey Kailyn, you didn't mind using Javi for his benefits, how does it feel to have someone come after YOU for your MTV benefits???

???

I love how she made Javi sound like a bad person "I get him everything he needs and pay his tuition" which was the same thing Jo said aside from tuition, I remember Jo saying "why raise the child support when I give him everything he needs?" And that was not to get support as it was to RAISE IT!!!

I'm babbling, I know, I'm just happy to see karma biting the fat turtles fake ass (Lincoln said Kailyn looked like a turtle in the clip).

P.S. she needs to stop being so high and mighty about being the breadwinner because when the gravy train ends Javi will be the one with a stable career and more money. You can get child support from him in a couple of years, so don't worry honey!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

That's her coy way of including Chris Lopez in her social media (say it like Danielle from 90 Day) even though the guy doesn't want to be photographed/filmed. 

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. 

• Love 3

Haha! Go Javi! Her being pissy about free childcare was awesome! Javi's thinking about the future, you stupid beast, by wanting to put money away for Lincoln while it's coming in. A few years down the road, after the MTV teat is dry, Javi will have a way to support himself and his son will have a little nest egg for his future. Hulk will have who knows how many kids by who knows how many fathers and no way to continue the lifestyle she thinks she deserves. 

• Love 11

@CofCinci and @Mkay I agree with you, and I think it's utterly pathetic. Kailyn is 25yrs old, and divorced. This isn't her first rodeo, WHY embarrass yourself by fawning over a man that doesn't want you? Like WHY?!!! You are making yourself look desperate which is less attractive. Even if Chris didn't want her, now he has no respect for her (never mind the nasty vile abuser that she is). Why Kailyn, WHY?!

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@CofCinci and @Mkay I agree with you, and I think it's utterly pathetic. Kailyn is 25yrs old, and divorced. This isn't her first rodeo, WHY embarrass yourself by fawning over a man that doesn't want you? Like WHY?!!! You are making yourself look desperate which is less attractive. Even if Chris didn't want her, now he has no respect for her (never mind the nasty vile abuser that she is). Why Kailyn, WHY?!

Because Hulk can't fathom someone not falling for MTV cash and being on TV. I love that he's not selling out and it's making her look like a desperate fool. Too bad an innocent child is involved, though.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Because Hulk can't fathom someone not falling for MTV cash and being on TV. I love that he's not selling out and it's making her look like a desperate fool. Too bad an innocent child is involved, though.

The thing is people get dumped. People even get dumped by people they have children with. Women get dumped while they are pregnant. No one would blame her for being hurt/sad etc, but there's a certain way you carry yourself "in public"(online and on MTV).

This ain't it . As self obsessed as she is, why doesn't her PRIDE stop her?!!

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

The thing is people get dumped. People even get dumped by people they have children with. Women get dumped while they are pregnant. No one would blame her for being hurt/sad etc, but there's a certain way you carry yourself "in public"(online and on MTV).

This ain't it . As self obsessed as she is, why doesn't her PRIDE stop her?!!

Because she thinks the viewers of this show and folks on social media are stupid. Her ego is as huge as her ridiculously over inflated ass and she believes the world thinks she's a world famous celebrity. 

• Love 9

Ok all. I am back to work my regular job plus a part time, so can't surf the web as much as I have been. Please post Baby Javi 's name as soon as you know, plus lots of snarky comments. I think she has two days or so to put it on his birth certificate. TIA.

• Love 3

One more thing re sneak preview Javi asking for child support, and Karl comments he has his family. Hulk used Javi's fam for free babysitting all thru college, plus remember when Junior babysat Isaac? I'm sure she didn't pay him. Javi may pay his parents in cash or in-kind. We don't know. Hope Javi gets some $$$. Love to see the Hulk mad.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

One more thing re sneak preview Javi asking for child support, and Karl comments he has his family. Hulk used Javi's fam for free babysitting all thru college, plus remember when Junior babysat Isaac? I'm sure she didn't pay him. Javi may pay his parents in cash or in-kind. We don't know. Hope Javi gets some $$$. Love to see the Hulk mad.

Kail makes a big deal about Javi having a job, free childcare, and other benefits, but what she forgets or plain doesn't care about is the fact that the military is by no means a high paying job. Especially seeing as Javi is lower enlisted, he isn't making big bucks or anything. She doesn't know how lucky she was as a military wife to have so much excess income in her household, she could've been relying on food stamps and WIC like many military families. She had no problem using Javi's family for childcare and other assorted purposes, but maybe Javi actually wants to be able to give them something for their help. When he was married to Kail it was no problem, his family likely shared in one way or another Kail and his joint earnings, but he basically gave up everything to her, houses, cars, ect, so on his own he can't give as much as he might want to.

Honestly, I tend to be somewhat skeptical of CS, especially when 50/50 custody is involved and both sides have secure income. I'm rooting for Javi, though, to get a piece of that pie. After all, she basically used him form the beginning as a benefits fall out plan. I'm sure some Javi haters are tearing him down for this, but imo what's good for the goose is good for the gander. We all know if they tables were turned and Javi was the top earner, she'd be squeezing him for every last cent and valuable he had.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

This sentiment rubs be the wrong way. I don't doubt the special bond between parent and child (especially if that parent is raising them alone- which Kailyn isn't but that's another story). Nor do I make light of the challenges of being a single Mom to male children. But there's this trend where some women, turn their sons into emotional husband substitutes, not in a sexual or physically incestous way, but in an emotional companionship type of way, expecting them to fulfill a void that they would prefer to have filled by another adult companion. The best of mothers may catch themselves going down this road and put it in check, making sure not to make their sons (child or adult) responsible for their emotional fulfillment but Kailyn doesn't have that much self reflection in her baby toe. Little boys aren't KINGS, they are little boys. They are sweet precious children who love you, but don't be a narricissist and think of them as just pieces of yourself. Had she called them "my 3 princes" that would've made a wee bit more sense. I roll my eyes when grown women refer to their male partner as "my king" (I know I have issues with the patriarchy) but saying the same thing about your pre-pubescent sons is a strange power play. 

Im rambling today forgive me. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 23
8 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Ok all. I am back to work my regular job plus a part time, so can't surf the web as much as I have been. Please post Baby Javi 's name as soon as you know, plus lots of snarky comments. I think she has two days or so to put it on his birth certificate. TIA.

Oh geez, girlie!  You clearly haven't been paying attention here. Why don't you just marry Ryan Edwards  or hawk laxative tea on Instagram like a normal person so that you don't have to deal w/all of that "job" nonsense?? 

• Love 16

Does she only have one shirt? I mean I'm guilty of wearing the same shirt a couple days, but I'm not high profile and if I leave the house or post social media I change. I feel like the grey shirt is all she has worn since she had the baby.

I've said it before, I'm sure the baby is named, she's just holding out, she always wants to release things on her schedule by her control... but it's probably not gonna work in her favor as most are over it and don't care anymore.

• Love 8
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:12 AM, MissMel said:

Ha! Hey Kail, he learned that move from you asshole. HAHAHAHAHA

Why should he have to pay the full amount of insurance? If they have 50/50, she should pay half. I am a payroll clerk and yes, he may have health insurance on Isaac, but it is expensive just to care one kid. So she should pay half of whatever he has to pay. Only fair.

And damn, I thought her face looked bad last week. Holy hell. I know she is pregnant but damn I have never seen any pregnant woman have that bad acne or just plain look that bad.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Ha! Hey Kail, he learned that move from you asshole. HAHAHAHAHA

Why should he have to pay the full amount of insurance? If they have 50/50, she should pay half. I am a payroll clerk and yes, he may have health insurance on Isaac, but it is expensive just to care one kid. So she should pay half of whatever he has to pay. Only fair.

And damn, I thought her face looked bad last week. Holy hell. I know she is pregnant but damn I have never seen any pregnant woman have that bad acne or just plain look that bad.

The fact that Javi's parents live with him and perhaps watch Lincoln for free is none of Kailyns business. If they have 50/50 and she makes more then yeah she owes him child support. Many people get great insurance through work but it's not FREE, it's deducted from payroll, Kailyn could reimburse him for half. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Reading into these further it appears that someone stole one of the wristbands from Javi's house for a Disney trip with him and the boys next week.  Someone said he did post that it was Kail but the. He deleted it. She will go off on him soon I'm sure. 

IMG_2281.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This sentiment rubs be the wrong way. I don't doubt the special bond between parent and child (especially if that parent is raising them alone- which Kailyn isn't but that's another story). Nor do I make light of the challenges of being a single Mom to male children. But there's this trend where some women, turn their sons into emotional husband substitutes, not in a sexual or physically incestous way, but in an emotional companionship type of way, expecting them to fulfill a void that they would prefer to have filled by another adult companion. The best of mothers may catch themselves going down this road and put it in check, making sure not to make their sons (child or adult) responsible for their emotional fulfillment but Kailyn doesn't have that much self reflection in her baby toe. Little boys aren't KINGS, they are little boys. They are sweet precious children who love you, but don't be a narricissist and think of them as just pieces of yourself. Had she called them "my 3 princes" that would've made a wee bit more sense. I roll my eyes when grown women refer to their male partner as "my king" (I know I have issues with the patriarchy) but saying the same thing about your pre-pubescent sons is a strange power play. 

Im rambling today forgive me. 

I loathe it as well. My college roommate became a single mom after being ditched while pregnant, and she's constantly on social media referring to her 5 year-old son as her "king". It creeps me out and I just want to comment, "for fuck's sake, stop using your kid as a crutch and find a damn husband already." As you said, there's nothing incestuous about it, but it's like their male children are substitutes for a non-existent partner and it sets up a really weird dynamic. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

I loathe it as well. My college roommate became a single mom after being ditched while pregnant, and she's constantly on social media referring to her 5 year-old son as her "king". It creeps me out and I just want to comment, "for fuck's sake, stop using your kid as a crutch and find a damn husband already." I know when women do this there's nothing incestuous about it, but it's like they want their male children to fulfill their adult emotional needs and it sets up a really weird dynamic. 

Oh totally. 

I am the last one to say someone needs to be partnered to be emotionally fulfilled (you have no idea how much flack I get for NOT being partnered), but if you are someone who desires that type of relationship, find another ADULT to meet those needs. Don't put that type of burden on your child. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Reading into these further it appears that someone stole one of the wristbands from Javi's house for a Disney trip with him and the boys next week.  Someone said he did post that it was Kail but the. He deleted it. She will go off on him soon I'm sure. 

IMG_2281.PNG

I hope she does and I hope he doesn't hold back.  What a conniving bitch if this is true.  

• Love 8

What a fucking bitch! Now, I know she has complete say in whether Isaac can go with Javi, but is there something in their custody agreement that states that either parent can't leave the state without the others  permission because I can't think of reason how she can legally bar Lincoln from going to Disney with his father.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2281.PNG

These tweets don't make a whole lot of sense. He's passive aggressively accusing Kail of coming into his house and stealing a Disney wristband? To which his friend explains that Kail reneged her permission for him to take both boys to Disney? What's that got to do with a wristband? So is she just trying to sabatoge his trip? Is she making a point that She-Devil can't go? Is she saying Isaac can't go? Weird. 

If its remotely true, either that she came into his house without permission and stole something, OR is making Javi's continuing relationship with Isaac contingent on what kind of dating life he has, she's the hosiest hosebeast that ever hosebeasted. That is unforgivable and the real loser here is Isaac, who misses out on Disney and more time with Javi, someone she knows damn well her son adores. Gold star in parenting there Kail. 

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, Tatum said:

These tweets don't make a whole lot of sense. He's passive aggressively accusing Kail of coming into his house and stealing a Disney wristband? To which his friend explains that Kail reneged her permission for him to take both boys to Disney? What's that got to do with a wristband? So is she just trying to sabatoge his trip? Is she making a point that She-Devil can't go? Is she saying Isaac can't go? Weird. 

If its remotely true, either that she came into his house without permission and stole something, OR is making Javi's continuing relationship with Isaac contingent on what kind of dating life he has, she's the hosiest hosebeast that ever hosebeasted. That is unforgivable and the real loser here is Isaac, who misses out on Disney and more time with Javi, someone she knows damn well her son adores. Gold star in parenting there Kail. 

There were four bands. One of them was for a female who is going along. The band missing was the females I guess. They are now saying he got it back. I don't follow him on Snapchat but he apparently talked about it in more detail on there. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8

Lol. I just followed him on Snapchat and watched, I'm pretty sure it's Kail who took it. She came into his house and told him she wanted to 'see how he was living', he left her alone for five minutes, and when he came back it was gone. He posted the story, as well as the tweet, when he came back from the gym it was on top of a garbage pile at his house; so I guess Fail  saw the story, panicked, and ran back to return it without admitting to the truth. From the wording alone 9' the 'wanting to see how he was living', it doesn't sound like it could be anyone but Fail. Pretty sure not everyone in Javi's life can be that rude. 

Eta: I'm sure I've lost at least 10 iq points because I listened to and thought about this argument.

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 17

Oh that is SO second grade! Obviously if it had stayed missing Javi wouldn't have merely shrugged his shoulders and said, sorry She Devil, guess you're not going. It was just a petty prank. 

I'm just waiting for Kail's rebuttal that Javi had it the whole time and set the whole thing up because he's still obsessed with her. 

• Love 8

Why do people do this? It isn't cute!! 

IMG_2285.PNG

56 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

Lol. I just followed him on Snapchat and watched, I'm pretty sure it's Kail who took it. She came into his house and told him she wanted to 'see how he was living', he left her alone for five minutes, and when he came back it was gone. He posted the story, as well as the tweet, when he came back from the gym it was on top of a garbage pile at his house; so I guess Fail  saw the story, panicked, and ran back to return it without admitting to the truth. From the wording alone 9' the 'wanting to see how he was living', it doesn't sound like it could be anyone but Fail. Pretty sure not everyone in Javi's life can be that rude. 

Eta: I'm sure I've lost at least 10 iq points because I listened to and thought about this argument.

Thank you for "taking one for the team" and following Javi on Snapchat.  Haha I can't watch videos people post, I'm impatient. I prefer pictures. Haha It totally sounds like something she would do. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, evilmindatwork said:

@galaxychaser same!!! I am way cuter, nicer, and smarter, but still single af. Why are men dumb? 

My mom says

Women who are mean and loose as a goose always wind up with a nice guy.  

I think she's right.  I guess being MTV star rich helps too. 

Too bad mail order groom service doesn't exist haha.  

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I'm way cuter and nicer than Kailyn yet no Beau for me.  So unfair. 

You lack the critical component required for famewhores, a production crew that follows you around.

None of these girls have anything resembling a stable relationship, just hangers on who stick around for the free shit.

*Exception is Chelsea, who seems to be trying to make her exit.

• Love 10