Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

The dog she bought for Chris came I visit? Yea, ok ?

IMG_2152.PNG

He Who Doesn't Have a Government Name really does look like Chris.

Honestly, should just name him Trap since I suspect that is what she was trying to do to CL with that "I can't get pregnant" line of BS she told him.

• Love 12

He Who Doesn't Have a Government Name...

Hee!

The great irony here is that as soon as she finds another sucker willing to put up with her shit, she'll be doing whatever she can to cut ties with Chris.

If Chris was really unscrupulous and wanted nothing to do with fatherhood or child support, the fastest way to get what he wants would be to set up Kail on a date with whatever passive, easy going, unobtrusive single friend he knows that has insurance with a major carrier and would be willing to date the Angry Green Ass Monster to get on TV.

• Love 14

Someone on twitter suggested she name him Milo so she could continue to call him Baby Lo. She replied that she has been saying that name since before he was born but Chris won't go for it.  So I guess the issue is they can't agree on a name together. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Someone on twitter suggested she name him Milo so she could continue to call him Baby Lo. She replied that she has been saying that name since before he was born but Chris won't go for it.  So I guess the issue is they can't agree on a name together. 

Wow. Since when does she care what anyone else thinks?

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Crazy, I know. It almost seems like Kail really holds a torch for Chris and wants to please him and keep him around. Kind of fitting that the first guy she actually showed any affection or desire for is the one that doesn't want a thing to do with her ass. Karma right there.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Two points in Javi's favor - 1. He immediately drops the subject of how necessary the PFA was when he realizes she'll just instigate an argument. 2. He mentions being able to attend "the boys'" soccer games - BOTH boys. He's a good egg. 

18 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Crazy, I know. It almost seems like Kail really holds a torch for Chris and wants to please him and keep him around. Kind of fitting that the first guy she actually showed any affection or desire for is the one that doesn't want a thing to do with her ass. Karma right there.

That's probably WHY she's so into him. Kail would be the twisted kind of person who only wants what she can't have.

• Love 13

Someone on twitter suggested she name him Milo so she could continue to call him Baby Lo. She replied that she has been saying that name since before he was born but Chris won't go for it.  So I guess the issue is they can't agree on a name together

Milo is a cute name & all, but if she's going to use Chris's last name, it does not flow AT ALL. Milo Lopez? She can start referring to him as Baby Lo Lo,

• Love 7
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

You know, I was thinking about that. If he ends up showing any type of interest in her, it will be game over for him and he will be belittled, insulted, smacked down and treated like the rest of her disposable boyfriends/spouses.

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Milo is a cute name & all, but if she's going to use Chris's last name, it does not flow AT ALL. Milo Lopez? She can start referring to him as Baby Lo Lo,

And around these parts, Lo Lo is another name for lowrider. If she called him lolo, people would be laughing. 

33 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

You know, I was thinking about that. If he ends up showing any type of interest in her, it will be game over for him and he will be belittled, insulted, smacked down and treated like the rest of her disposable boyfriends/spouses.

That is exactly why I don't want any nice, decent, or cordial guy to be in her life. She takes them and rips them to shreds for her own sick enjoyment. She is an abusive asshole and there is no one safe around her. Would we want a female to be in a relationship with David, Nathan, or Matt? Abusers should never be in relationships. Too bad Kail has children because they are the ultimate victims. 

4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Wait a minute, what?? 

Sneak peak for next week. Don't watch if you don't want spoilers.  

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/nojjlo/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-kailyn-decides-to-drop-the-pfa

Flip-floppin' bitch. Stop fucking around with the judicial system. PFA's aren't there for when you are being annoyed. And the mere fact she is so quick to get rid of it just proves SHE WASN'T FEELING THREATENED BY JAVI. Anyone who was truly feeling threatened would not be lifting a PFA. This is another example of how that cow makes snaps judgments without really thinking things through. She not only could have made Javi lose his job, but he would have been kept from being at certain events for the boys without having to make sure he was 100000000000 feet away from that damn cow because she might call the cops on him. 

I wonder if Kail needed Javi to do some babysitting and she realized how much that PFA was standing in her way? 

Now, as for that dog, it makes me crazy that a dog that isn't around the baby all the time is allowed to be so close to him. Even Isaac was bit by Kail's dog a few years ago and that dog was a family pet. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
31 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Flip-floppin' bitch. Stop fucking around with the judicial system. PFA's aren't there for when you are being annoyed. And the mere fact she is so quick to get rid of it just proves SHE WASN'T FEELING THREATENED BY JAVI

The funniest comment about this is on TM2 FB where someone said Kail withdrew the PFA because was tired of not being able to fight with Javi on Twitter! She does live for Twitter wars, lol.

• Love 20

The funniest comment about this is on TM2 FB where someone said Kail withdrew the PFA because was tired of not being able to fight with Javi on Twitter! She does live for Twitter wars, lol.

Didn't she say something along those lines during "Pregnancy Revealgate"? She was coming out of her skin squirming around on that couch all "oooh, if I could just text him right now!!". 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Didn't she say something along those lines during "Pregnancy Revealgate"? She was coming out of her skin squirming around on that couch all "oooh, if I could just text him right now!!". 

Yes she did. That was when I commented how that proved to me how she is the one who is itching for a fight, she instigates drama, she is the one who was upset about the PFA being in place because it deprived her of being able to go after Javi. It also goes back to what I also posted about Kail and these PFAs. She is that girl who puts a PFA in place in order to taunt the other person knowing they can't go after her. So many fuckheads have done just that with restraining orders. They cry ABUSE! but it is those very people who are the abusers. 

• Love 14

Those are cute pictures. I bet Jo was the one that made sure Issac made it to family day. 

Doubtful, someone who wears sweatpants at home isn't capable of such thoughtfulness. BTW, I heard Baby Lo has been named "Karl Banner Lowry-Lopez".  

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Doubtful, someone who wears sweatpants at home isn't capable of such thoughtfulness. BTW, I heard Baby Lo has been named "Karl Banner Lowry-Lopez".  

LMFAO!!!!!!

So glad that Isaac is still being able to spend time with Javi. That is so good for him.

• Love 10
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

He Who Doesn't Have a Government Name really does look like Chris.

Honestly, should just name him Trap since I suspect that is what she was trying to do to CL with that "I can't get pregnant" line of BS she told him.

Baby von Trap. 

Trapper 

Sweet photos of Isaac and the boys. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Those are cute pictures. I bet Jo was the one that made sure Issac made it to family day. 

Kail probably let Isaac go without drama because she wanted someone to take the two boys off her hands.  Both Jo and Javi had very helpful families when Kail's other two children were infants. She's doing this third one all alone.  Dude comes over to "visit". For the first time, she's experiencing what it is like to have a baby on your own.  Since the birth of Not Javi's baby, Isaac probably sees Javi all the time -- because there is no way that Hulk Smash can deal with the needs of 3 children at once. 

• Love 17

IMG_2169.PNG

4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Kail probably let Isaac go without drama because she wanted someone to take the two boys off her hands.  Both Jo and Javi had very helpful families when Kail's other two children were infants. She's doing this third one all alone.  Dude comes over to "visit". For the first time, she's experiencing what it is like to have a baby on your own.  Since the birth of Not Javi's baby, Isaac probably sees Javi all the time -- because there is no way that Hulk Smash can deal with the needs of 3 children at once. 

I agree with you. One of the many reasons she lifted the PFA, I think. She hasn't had the boys much since baby No Name came home. 

• Love 10
On 8/15/2017 at 2:39 AM, GreatKazu said:

We know Kail is pretty shady. She cheated on Jordan. She might have needed Javi to be in the wings in the event she thought Chris wasn't going to be around. It is as if she needs to be sure someone will be there whether it was Jo or Jordan and most recently it was Javi or Chris. She might have used sex on Javi to entice him to stick around. For what reason? Who knows. Kail has lied about so many things, acts on impulse, and does things for reasons that don't make sense to normal people. We can't use common sense when it comes to Quasimodo.

She blatantly lied by saying to JC (the producer) how Javi "believes rumors". To me, that implies he was confronting her about the pregnancy.  It might be only me that believes this scenario, but that is likely the reason why he wanted to confront her. I can't imagine him getting upset over her being with Chris since he already was aware of that relationship. I just can't see him being upset at her for being pregnant with another guy and wanting to confront her if they were done as a couple.  He may have been upset at finding out she was banging both of them during the same time period. There probably was a discussion with Peach or his brothers where they mentioned Javi possibly being the father. I could see him being outraged that Kail was hiding the pregnancy from him because he might be the father. That would explain him confronting her via text. Once the PFA went through, he could no longer discuss that possibility with her. To me, that is the real reason she filed the PFA because she wanted to keep Javi from "annoying" her about why she strung him along and if he could be the father. That bitch uses people. 

Oh, I can see him being VERY upset about her being 3 months preg w/Chris's baby, considering, not too long ago, when they were married, she told him that she didn't wanna have any more kids! especially since he hadn't really moved on yet. 

i agree kail probably did sleep w/javi, though, and string him along when chris would ghost her to be with his other hoes, bc that's how she works, as we've seen in her past relationships. like you said, kail needs to be sure someone will be there. but i don't think she was sleeping w/javi around the time when she got pregnant, in early november. i think it's possible they may have slept together after that, though and kail gave him false hope that they may be reconciling. 

• Love 6
On 8/17/2017 at 2:16 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail says she has Her older boys during the week and they are at their dads on weekends.   From reading her twitter I think she is lonely.  Fighting on twitter with random people is better than being alone with her thoughts maybe.  

Of course she's lonely. She's single for the first time in her life, Chris left her a long time ago and Javi has moved on with a new gf, so she doesn't have any man that's even paying attention to her and on top of everything, she has a newborn baby to raise. 

• Love 4

I can't believe that Kail still hasn't announced Baby No-Name's real name.  Any interest in his birth (which was minimal to begin with) is long, long gone.  A D-List MTV *reality star* announcing the name of her third child by a third father wouldn't even make the trash magazines.  He was born more than 3 weeks ago, no one is going to pay for that EXCLUSIVE news.  No amount of plastic surgery or Instagram filters is going to make her A list famous and no one is standing outside her house ala Kate Middleton waiting with bated breath.   

Pure speculation but I wonder if it really is about Kail and Chris being unable to decide on a name.  We've seen her be a manipulative cow in just about every relationship - why would this one be any different?  I bet it it has to be her name idea and if Chris isn't on board, little No-Name might be No-Name for a bit longer.  

More than that she's going to find out what it actually means to be a single parent.  For all her self-promotion, she hasn't ever really been doing it on her own except when she left Jo and his parents.  Even then, Janet overlooked her terrible behaviour and stepped up to help take care of Isaac.  Then she dug her claws into Javi and suddenly had his parents/sisters/cousins/whoever to help her take care of the two boys plus Jo taking Isaac every other weekend.  For most of her kid's lives, there has been at least one, if not two, extended family networks willing to help out.  With Baby No-Name, she's going to realize what it is actually like to have to cook/clean/take care of a newborn/juggle two other kids.  But then again, she sits on a six figure salary so I'm not exactly sympathetic to her huge, manipulative ass.  

The one I feel sorry for is little No-Name.  What happens when Family Day happens in a few years time and Isaac and Lincoln head off to see Javi?  Is he expected to take on someone else's kid who he has never helped raise?  Or when Javi and Jo take the kids out for ice cream, are they expected to take No-Name with them?  At this rate, the poor thing is going to be sitting at home with Kail while Isaac and Lincoln go and see their dad's for the weekend.  It's not fair to any of them and frankly, I blame Kail. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Oh, I can see him being VERY upset about her being 3 months preg w/Chris's baby, considering, not too long ago, when they were married, she told him that she didn't wanna have any more kids! especially since he hadn't really moved on yet. 

i agree kail probably did sleep w/javi, though, and string him along when chris would ghost her to be with his other hoes, bc that's how she works, as we've seen in her past relationships. like you said, kail needs to be sure someone will be there. but i don't think she was sleeping w/javi around the time when she got pregnant, in early november. i think it's possible they may have slept together after that, though and kail gave him false hope that they may be reconciling. 

Kail said she didn't want to have any more kids with Javi. That is different than not wanting anymore kids ever. Now, this is Kail we are talking about, the lying liar who lies. She may have told Javi she was done having kids, but didn't specify she was done having HIS kids. 

It only takes having sex once to conceive. Javi had no idea how far along Kail was with her pregnancy. She wasn't divulging information to anyone because she wanted to reveal that news when she wanted to. Javi became upset after having been told by his friends, including Peach, about the rumor of Kail hiding a pregnancy. In that moment he probably thought it might be his baby. 

Kail says she has Her older boys during the week and they are at their dads on weekends.

No doubt those boys are with their paternal families a lot more than just weekends. The visitation schedule may be set up that way, but thanks to Vee, we know Jo has been getting Isaac so much more than that. I can see the Marroquins getting Lincoln during the week. Just knowing Jo, I wouldn't doubt if he also has both boys in his home from time to time. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail said she didn't want to have any more kids with Javi. That is different than not wanting anymore kids ever. Now, this is Kail we are talking about, the lying liar who lies. She may have told Javi she was done having kids, but didn't specify she was done having HIS kids. 

It only takes having sex once to conceive. Javi had no idea how far along Kail was with her pregnancy. She wasn't divulging information to anyone because she wanted to reveal that news when she wanted to. Javi became upset after having been told by his friends, including Peach, about the rumor of Kail hiding a pregnancy. In that moment he probably thought it might be his baby. 

No doubt those boys are with their paternal families a lot more than just weekends. The visitation schedule may be set up that way, but thanks to Vee, we know Jo has been getting Isaac so much more than that. I can see the Marroquins getting Lincoln during the week. Just knowing Jo, I wouldn't doubt if he also has both boys in his home from time to time. 

he knew how far along, he specifically said that kail's friend told him, "Kail is 3 months pregnant." so he knew.

here's what i think happened, from javi's standpoint: they're married and he gets her pregnant with what would have been their 2nd child together. javi is all excited about adding another addition to the family, he's been wanting this for a while and kail finally agrees to it and decides she's ready, too. then, she miscarries. javi is so disappointed and upset, he was looking so forward to this and now it's not gonna happen anymore. he wants to try again, but kail says no. so now, all his hopes of expanding his family w/kail are gone, vanished, in such a short time. he went from thinking he was gonna father another baby with his wife to suddenly being told, by the very same woman who was carrying his baby months earlier, that she's done having more kids, that's it. then she files for divorce, so not only is his dream of having another child w/her crushed, but so is his entire world, his marriage, his family, everything he lived for. but he tries to make peace with it in his head, tries to move on but isn't quite there yet, he's still adjusting and THEN, he gets told she's 3 months pregnant with another man's child. i mean who wouldn't be bothered by that, if they were in his shoes? i think he was insulted and hurt. bc then it became clear that what Kail really meant was she didn't wanna have any more kids with HIM. maybe he even started to wonder if she really did miscarry, or if she secretly had an abortion. 

you have to remember that alllll of this happened in such a short time span, javi hadn't had much time to adjust or move on yet, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that all this upset him. 

it's kinda like if someone says they're not looking to date right now, but then start dating someone else the next day. it's pretty clear that what they REALLY meant is they're not interested in dating YOU. anyone would be insulted by that. 

• Love 8
On 8/24/2017 at 4:24 PM, configdotsys said:

it's so funny how she's the most considerate of the guy who treats her the worst. i mean, one could argue chris doesn't even equal deserve input on the child's name considering he was barely there for any of her pregnancy and has minimal involvement w/the child now. smh. yet she only has nice things to say about him and won't give the baby a name until chris agrees on it. so weird. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

he knew how far along, he specifically said that kail's friend told him, "Kail is 3 months pregnant." so he knew. [snip]

When exactly did he say this? I may have missed him saying it. 

On 8/21/2017 at 2:40 PM, BitterApple said:

I think it's pretty damn awesome that even the promise of an MTV paycheck couldn't get Chris to come around and pretend to have a relationship with Kail. Given that he's part of a generation obsessed with selfies, social media and likes, that's saying something.

yeah he really wanted NOTHING NADA to do w/MTV or the show.makes me wonder, in a way, like what's he hiding? or does he just find the whole thing super embarrassing? would his friends never let him live it down? 

11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

When exactly did he say this? I may have missed him saying it. 

one sec, ill find you the clip

13 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

it's so funny how she's the most considerate of the guy who treats her the worst. i mean, one could argue chris doesn't even equal deserve input on the child's name considering he was barely there for any of her pregnancy and has minimal involvement w/the child now. smh. yet she only has nice things to say about him and won't give the baby a name until chris agrees on it. so weird. 

Did you see how giddy she got over him calling her. If he agrees to a baby name she might actually smile. Hahaha 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

It is asking me to sign in and all that stuff. I have never logged in to watch a clip. 

yeah all you have to do is sign in w/fb or twitter, then click your cable company. you don't have to login to just watch a clip, but i'm linking you to an entire episode, so..

All I see is Jenelle and David in the woods. Is that the episode that occurred two episodes after the fact? If so, Javi could have found out by then how far along Kail was in her pregnancy. I thought you were going to show me a clip from the episode where Javi texted Kail and was asking to speak with her about "the rumor", the words Kail said to J.C. the producer. If he mentioned it in that same episode, then I will retract my opinion on what he was upset about. But if he is shown saying Kail is 3 months along in a different episode, I can't trust that he knew during that texting scene. The editing could be showing him discussing her pregnancy after that whole fake PFA episode. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

All I see is Jenelle and David in the woods. Is that the episode that occurred two episodes after the fact? If so, Javi could have found out by then how far along Kail was in her pregnancy. I thought you were going to show me a clip from the episode where Javi texted Kail and was asking to speak with her about "the rumor", the words Kail said to J.C. the producer. If he mentioned it in that same episode, then I will retract my opinion on what he was upset about. But if he is shown saying Kail is 3 months along in a different episode, I can't trust that he knew during that texting scene. The editing could be showing him discussing her pregnancy after he found out how far along she is. 

like i said, the convo starts at 28:20. so 28 minutes & 20 seconds in. you gotta fast forward to it and you'll see where he tells his 2 friends that. the clip shows that javi was told by kail's friend that she's 3 months pregnant

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 1
Just now, SheTalksShit said:

like i said, the convo starts at 28:20. so 28 minutes, 28 seconds in. you gotta fast forward it. 

No, I know. I have the episode on my DVR. But my point is, Javi could have found out about how far along in her pregnancy she was AFTER the whole PFA was brought into play. That scene with Kai and the producer was two episodes ago. A lot of editing and wonky shit happens on this show as far as the timelines are concerned. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

She's "love bombing" him. As soon as she feels confident that he's into her, she'll abuse him again.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

She's "love bombing" him. As soon as she feels confident that he's into her, she'll abuse him again.

but from the looks of it, he's not and it seems like he never really was. he left her, she didn't leave him. so. this Chris dude is a little different, it seems, he gave the bitch a taste of her own medicine. 

• Love 4
On 8/26/2017 at 7:15 PM, GreatKazu said:

I thought I remembered her elaborating on this, saying that she wanted to start her career and if she wanted until after she was settled in her Hosting Job then there would be a big age gap between kids and she didn't want that.  I could be wrong but I thought she said something along those lines.

• Love 3

Okay, this is so mean to say because Baby Lo is adorable, but does anyone else think he just doesn't fit? I'm not talking about the fact that he's half-black, rather that it feels like Isaac, Lincoln, Jo, Javi and Vee are this blended family and now you just have a random baby thrown in there. I wonder how long it will be before Kail starts suckering Jo and Javi into playing surrogate dad. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9

Chris's mom also had something to say when they got in the fight and his dreads where cut. Sounds like Chris's mom don't play. (I know this probably isn't true but I would so love for it to be.)

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Okay, this is so mean to say because Baby Lo is adorable, but does anyone else think he just doesn't fit? I'm not talking about the fact that he's half-black, rather that it feels like Isaac, Lincoln, Jo, Javi and Vee are this blended family and now you just have a random baby thrown in there. I wonder how long it will be before Kail starts suckering Jo and Javi into playing surrogate dad. 

If Jo, Vee and Javi are any kind of smart, they won't cave in and take baby Lo on. Hate to say that, I feel for poor left out baby Lo, but stepping in to surrogate parent your ex's newborn would open a huge can of worms. I know I wouldn't want to take on the responsibility of such a young child that wasn't mine, who I had no legal rights over, and who's mother I couldn't trust. When Lo is like 8 or 9, maybe him hanging out with his brothers' families wouldn't be a big deal, but until then it is probably better for all sides not to get to attached. 

19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Chris's mom also had something to say when they got in the fight and his dreads where cut. Sounds like Chris's mom don't play. (I know this probably isn't true but I would so love for it to be.)

I will say, I am starting to see how the baby is possibly half-black. However, that doesn't mean Chris has to be the father. No matter what kind of bruised victim  Kail wants to play, I don't doubt she had other friends with benefits. Hopefully Chris was smart enough to ask for a DNA test. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I don't know how birth certificates work. Does she need Chris to agree to giving the kid his last name?  Could that be the hold up?

As far as I know you can give your kid any name you want.  She could give the kid Jo's last name and no one could so anything about it. 

• Love 6

I don't know hiw things are in Delaware, but here i  PA, if you are an umarried woman, paternity has to be established before the father's name goes on the birth certificate. Paternity can be established by the father signing a Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity form the hospital or at a later date or via court ordered paternity test.

I agree that neither Jo nor Javi should have to play surrogate dad to No Government Name. It sucks but Kail should have thought about these things before she tried to trap an apparent fuccboi.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

You mean like when a sitcom is on it's last legs, and the writers throw in another child from out of the blue just to see if viewer interest will increase?

Brady Bunch:  Cousin Oliver.

Who's The Boss:  Little Billy.

Diff'rent Strokes:  Sam.

Married With Children:  Seven.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

You mean like when a sitcom is on it's last legs, and the writers throw in another child from out of the blue just to see if viewer interest will increase?

Brady Bunch:  Cousin Oliver.

Who's The Boss:  Little Billy.

Diff'rent Strokes:  Sam.

Married With Children:  Seven.

Yessss!!! Omg, thank you, because I was trying to find an example to back up my point and I couldn't come up with any. You just described it perfectly. The new kid never quite meshes with the original crew. Kail's family has jumped the shark, lol.

2 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I know I wouldn't want to take on the responsibility of such a young child that wasn't mine, who I had no legal rights over, and who's mother I couldn't trust. 

I wouldn't either. I mean, inviting the child to birthday parties and such, absolutely, but taking the kid along during my custody time? No way. I hope Kail doesn't threaten to withold Isaac unless Javi and Jo dance to her tune, but who am I kidding? Of course she will.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

That person commented on a fan page, not directly to Kail. Damnit! Tweet Kail and let's see how she responds. 

28 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Looks like Kail is trying to soften Javi up so he can eventually babysit Baby No Name. 

IMG_2191.PNG

She is taking advantage of that PFA no longer in effect. It explains why she was acting a bitch by commenting on his social media posts a while back when we thought the PFA was in effect. 

• Love 5