Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 8/10/2017 at 7:22 PM, nikita said:

It's not an issue. It was snark. And that photo was not posted by Kail but by a Kail fanpage.

IMO It doesn't make a difference whose photo it is. The boys were being referenced as brothers in that photo, then the "half-sibling" remark was made in response to that non-Kail photo. Later, the explanation was given it was in response to her sexual behavior causing those boys to have different fathers.

In the end, I am just pointing out no matter what Kail's behavior is in the bedroom, her boys are brothers. I will chew her ass out for creating more conflict and chaos in the lives of her boys while calling her out about her sexual behavior without having to refer to them as half-siblings.

3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Now I totally believe that Javi is the father. 

She would do that just to get back at him and to ensure he has no legal connection to the child.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Exactly. That would be the mature and respectful thing to do. Instead he's acting like he banged the class nerd on prom night and is terrified his friends will find out. 

As someone else noted, how many times did we see this on 16&P where the dad was present for the delivery, and hung around for a few weeks, but as the novelty wore off they disappeared bit by bit? I think that will be the same situation here. And if he signed that birth certificate without a DNA test, then he's a damn fool. I can't believe his family would let him do that, unless they're just not well educated on that sort of thing. 

ETA: okay, so I just read the article and it stated that Kail listed him on the birth certificate, not that he signed it. So hopefully he's smart enough to demand a paternity test before haggling over custody and child support. 

And being tied to Kail for the next 18 years.  Ugggg.

• Love 5

I dunno. I'm seeing a sweet baby with both white and black in his skin tone and features. I feel bad for Chris because he's stuck with Kail for life, even though he should have wrapped his most important dreadlock before screwing Medusa.

Why are some saying he isn't Chris'? The baby no name doesn't look like Javi and does look like he has some African American in him.

Whatever the truth is, that baby is soooooo adorable and I miss having a small baby to snuggle with. My youngest (and final child) is 2.5 years old and only snuggles when she's sick.

• Love 10

I think it would be the best year ever if Kail was trying to pull off a "Anna Nicole Smith" deal with this baby - it didn't work for her so I hope Kail is smarter or that Javi is?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I dunno. I'm seeing a sweet baby with both white and black in his skin tone and features. I feel bad for Chris because he's stuck with Kail for life, even though he should have wrapped his most important dreadlock before screwing Medusa.

Why are some saying he isn't Chris'? The baby no name doesn't look like Javi and does look like he has some African American in him.

Whatever the truth is, that baby is soooooo adorable and I miss having a small baby to snuggle with. My youngest (and final child) is 2.5 years old and only snuggles when she's sick.

The adorable baby is ethically/racially ambigous.  He looks similar to his brothers, who have Latino fathers. She filters that baby and avoids direct shots of him -- unlike baby Lincoln.  The pictures/videos she sold to outlets do not show clear images of the baby.  She is also playing some sort of game with the baby's name.

There are 3 men (that we know) that could potentially be the father.  Two have Latin roots and one is African-American.  It's like an MTV version of Mamma Mia.

dads.png

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The adorable baby is ethically/racially ambigous.  He looks similar to his brothers, who have Latino fathers. She filters that baby and avoids direct shots of him -- unlike baby Lincoln.  The pictures/videos she sold to outlets do not show clear images of the baby.  She is also playing some sort of game with the baby's name.

There are 3 men (that we know) that could potentially be the father.  Two have Latin roots and one is African-American.  It's like an MTV version of Mamma Mia.

dads.png

I hope to gawd the other Latino in question isn't Jo. ?

If he cheated on Vee with that sea cow I'd lose every ounce of respect for him.

I didn't notice the weird angles of the babies photos until you said something. I do sense some manipulation with the images and sneakiness on kailyns part. Unless she's holding out for $$$ for a close up full shot of the baby.

She's an insufferable woman.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I hope to gawd the other Latino in question isn't Jo. ?

If he cheated on Vee with that sea cow I'd lose every ounce of respect for him.

I didn't notice the weird angles of the babies photos until you said something. I do sense some manipulation with the images and sneakiness on kailyns part. Unless she's holding out for $$$ for a close up full shot of the baby.

She's an insufferable woman.

No, Jo is not a possible father.  The producer that she went to Hawaii with (not for the show) who took the underwater shots of Kail.

She's already received $$ for pictures. The pictures are vague not because of exclusivity rights but because it's not Chris Lopez's child (see Josh & Alexandra over in the 90 Day Fiancé Forums). 

Just a theory....

• Love 1

No, Jo is not a possible father.  The producer that she went to Hawaii with (not for the show) who took the underwater shots of Kail.

She's already received $$ for pictures. The pictures are vague not because of exclusivity rights but because it's not Chris Lopez's child (see Josh & Alexandra over in the 90 Day Fiancé Forums). 

Just a theory....

She hired someone in Hawaii for those shots. (And a go pro) No producer went. It was a trip with just her and her friend.  

This is the photographer: http://instagram.com/its.krystalklear

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1

Just a theory....

You KNOW your life is fuckin' chaotic if a snark forum has to pull MacGyver sleuth type of work to figure out who the fuck impregnated your ass. ?

This is insane. I'm so fuckin' confused and what's even worst is that we know more than Kailyn probably knows about who knocked her up. I'm going to go for a walk now. ?

Edited by Calm81
i accidentally hit the edit button
  • Love 5

Question...Does Delaware require a baby name be listed for the birth certificate form before the mother is released? I seem to recall being told that back in the 80s when I gave birth.

• Love 2

No, the hospital won't hold you hostage (who would pay them?). States usually set a deadline (ie a month) after which you'd have to pay a fee.

I wonder if it's a decision on the last name that is holding things up.

The baby does look a bit darker than his brothers, not that that necessarily means anything. 

• Love 2
On 8/6/2017 at 0:26 AM, Lm2162 said:

Well, guess they don't share a birthday...my baby girl was born on the 4th around midnight. 7 pounds :) 

I'm so late to the party!  Didn't know Kail had her baby (don't care), but a huge congrats to you!! (do care.  Hope you and the baby are doing well). 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, akr said:

No, the hospital won't hold you hostage (who would pay them?). States usually set a deadline (ie a month) after which you'd have to pay a fee.

I wonder if it's a decision on the last name that is holding things up.

The baby does look a bit darker than his brothers, not that that necessarily means anything. 

He looks darker in photos with filter. 

• Love 3

I think Chris is the father. I don't even know why people are speculating? Heck some of guys are even throwing poor Jo under the bus.My cousin has mixed babies. She is half Caucasian and Latina. looks white. She is with an African American that has dark skin. one kid is dark skinned, but when the kid was a newborn baby her skin was light at first, but the the skin toned changed to dark. It's a common occurrence  in biracial babies. The second child of my cousin look Caucasian with curly and the third baby looks Latina. Go figure.

Edited by anonymousgirl
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

She said she has 30 days to name him. It seriously can't be that hard. 

She's waiting for that Golden Palace dot com money.

GoldenPalace.Com Lowry-Lopez

Ace for short. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

And a liar. 

Oh hai Javi jr!

(Another odd angle photo of the baby). 

Exactly. She was boning Javi and Chris at the same time. Who knows who else she was screwing with during that period of time.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, anonymousgirl said:

I doubt he would put his name on the birth certificate if he wasn't sure. Although it would make interesting entertainment 

He didn't put his name on the birth certificate, Kail did it for him.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, anonymousgirl said:

I doubt he would put his name on the birth certificate if he wasn't sure. Although it would make interesting entertainment 

He did not put his name on the certificate.

Even Chris knows Karl was banging Javi and likely other guys. He likely is asking for a DNA test.

ETA: I posted after BitterApple responded with the same info.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3

For as much as everyone hates Farrah , she has become the most mature of all these chicks.  Simon was a made for TV relationship, and her attitude I think is 90 percent to move the needle on TMZ or the rag mags, But at least she has only the one kid, MTV runs that prevent preggo promo on a loop during the show , yet Kali 3 by 3, Evans # by 3 , Leah 3 by 2, Amber 2 by 2 ( Matt is a kid), New chick 2 by 2.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, jcamm1966 said:

For as much as everyone hates Farrah , she has become the most mature of all these chicks.  Simon was a made for TV relationship, and her attitude I think is 90 percent to move the needle on TMZ or the rag mags, But at least she has only the one kid, MTV runs that prevent preggo promo on a loop during the show , yet Kali 3 by 3, Evans # by 3 , Leah 3 by 2, Amber 2 by 2 ( Matt is a kid), New chick 2 by 2.

Don't forget Maci - 3 by 2 and drank during her pregnancy. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Calm81 said:

even though he should have wrapped his most important dreadlock before screwing Medusa.

This is beautiful poetry.

18 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Just a theory....

I haven't been keeping up with the couples from the old seasons of 90DF, sounds like I have some drama to catch up on! Between that and Kail's baby daddy dramas, I'm going to run out of popcorn.

I think he is pretty clearly Chris Lopez's baby or at least a black/white mixed baby, especially in those ones where you can see his face. I wish he was Javi's, though, because Javi would fight for his child and I think Kailyn finally got with someone who won't. 

• Love 9
On 8/4/2017 at 4:49 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

From that practical point of view, I get it. Of course I don't fault anyone for making a grab for some easy money. Sometimes, though, I've felt Chelsea's willingness to participate in TM2 want against her attitudes and priorities. She doesn't seem to be very much into the fame aspect of it and she has been valuing  her privacy more and more over the years. I've even felt at times over the years she is over it and is above the show a little ( which is an easy feeling  when you share a show with the likes of Kail, Jenelle, and Leah). I'll admit I side eye her a little for it, the imo sometimes contradictory attitude.

No I agree with you, I don't think Chelsea is really cut out for reality TV. She's not a naturally open person, or at least, not with strangers. She's more private than the other 3 girls, more to-herself. 

And unlike most of her co-stars on both TMOG and TM2, she's ok with being single for a minute, she doesn't need to have a man 24/7. Do you notice that about the other girls? They CAN'T ever be alone, they aaaaalwayss have to have someone, except Chelsea and Farrah, those are the only 2 who are strong enough to be single for a minute without freaking out like the world is gonna end. 

And maybe Catelynn, I guess, to be fair, there's no way to know w/her bc she's been w/the same man the entire time she's been on the show. 

But the other girls don't have an independent bone in their body, it's annoying. 

53 minutes ago, poopchute said:

But what if her kids what to spend the holidays with their other siblings? Or any of their fathers?

Kail flipping off viewers #classy

• Love 7
On 8/10/2017 at 5:16 PM, lovesnark said:

I think he looks like Lincoln, too. And, Lincoln looks like Javi. Wouldn't it be insane if he is Javi's and not Chris's? Is the timeline of when he was conceived during the period when she was still stringing Javi along?

I don't think it's Javi's baby. The reason I say this is bc of the way Javi reacted to the news - he publicly stated he was disgusted with her and then apparently banged on her door in a rage, all angry. When he heard how many months along she was, I'm sure he thought about whether it could be his and did the math in his head and realized it couldn't be. 

• Love 3
On 8/12/2017 at 0:58 AM, monicageller said:

“Kail became a relationship of convenience for him,” a source close to Lowry told Radar. “He never actually loved her.

Ahh, sweet, sweet karma. How's it feel on the other side, Kail?

mhmm. I read that a while ago and thought the same thing. Hopefully this experience has humbled her a bit and made her have a little more empathy in any and all future relationships. 

• Love 2
On 8/6/2017 at 1:58 PM, Mkay said:

He is from what I can see. But someone on twitter said he has another child already. That's not the first time I've read that either. Wonder if he has a relationship with that child.   

yes, ppl say that, but he denies it. he said he does not have another child. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

But what if her kids what to spend the holidays with their other siblings? Or any of their fathers?

Exactly. She acts like HER three kids are all that matter. But Isaac has Vivi and a whole family over at Jo's. Sometimes she's going to need to compromise.

5 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

yes, ppl say that, but he denies it. he said he does not have another child. 

And Matt Baier said he only had, what? Two kids? When, in reality, he has about 39. None of these girls are picking dudes who are the paragon of integrity. 

• Love 10
On 8/8/2017 at 4:29 PM, Tatum said:

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this. I felt like an asshole. But yeah, I wasn't thinking his showing up at the hospital meant necessarily he had a change of heart about either Kail or the baby.

true. and considering kail tipped off the papz, i'm wondering if he also came to make a little $$$. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. She acts like HER three kids are all that matter. But Isaac has Vivi and a whole family over at Jo's. Sometimes she's going to need to compromise.

And Matt Baier said he only had, what? Two kids? When, in reality, he has about 39. None of these girls are picking dudes who are the paragon of integrity. 

true, i'm just telling you, chris says he does not have any other kids and i since i have no reason to believe otherwise, ill take his word for it until someone shows proof. that's just how i am, i give ppl the benefit of the doubt unless there's proof otherwise, they have a history of lying about this sorta thing or ive seen them claim otherwise. that's just me. 

32 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

No I agree with you, I don't think Chelsea is really cut out for reality TV. She's not a naturally open person, or at least, not with strangers. She's more private than the other 3 girls, more to-herself. 

And unlike most of her co-stars on both TMOG and TM2, she's ok with being single for a minute, she doesn't need to have a man 24/7. Do you notice that about the other girls? They CAN'T ever be alone, they aaaaalwayss have to have someone, except Chelsea and Farrah, those are the only 2 who are strong enough to be single for a minute without freaking out like the world is gonna end. 

And maybe Catelynn, I guess, to be fair, there's no way to know w/her bc she's been w/the same man the entire time she's been on the show. 

But the other girls don't have an independent bone in their body, it's annoying. 

Kail flipping off viewers #classy

Of course Kail flips off people who ask those uncomfortable questions about the hot-ass mess of a situation she  created for herself and kids.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I don't think it's Javi's baby. The reason I say this is bc of the way Javi reacted to the news - he publicly stated he was disgusted with her and then apparently banged on her door in a rage, all angry. When he heard how many months along she was, I'm sure he thought about whether it could be his and did the math in his head and realized it couldn't be. 

I agree. And if Javi failed basic biology, I'd have to imagine someone in his family- or maybe that Peach chick- would have clued him in that if he had sex with Kail at any point during time XY, he is in fact a candidate for fatherhood.

Kail may have been stringing him along, but I bet she wasn't sleeping with him. There was nothing in it for her to do so.

• Love 3

@SheTalksShit @HeySandyStrange I agree with you about Chelsea. I think Chelsea's position stems from two things- 1. She's grown up and matured A LOT since her 16&P days, 2. She has something besides her show celebrity. Not that she doesn't enjoy the money or instagram likes, but she doesn't need fans to fuel her ego the way the other girls do. She has people who love and value her in real life! If it all ended tomorrow she would miss some of the glam parts but she would be just as happy. 

• Love 12

Why did Javi flip out this spring and Kail needed a protective order?  They were cool for months....  because dude did the math.   Why is Kail estranged from her close friends?

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, poopchute said:

That's just it. She doesn't get to decide. When people get a divorce or when they split up and have children together, there's a pesky parenting plan that outlines where the kids will spend time. It's pretty standard to have the kids alternate holidays. Jo hasn't rocked the boat because he's afraid Hulk will stop letting him see Isaac as often. But, I seriously doubt Javi rolled over and agreed to letting her have Lincoln on every holiday. I hope Chris is smart enough have a DNA test done and have a lawyer working for him if he wants to spend time with this baby. If he doesn't have court ordered time, Hulk will refuse to let him see him and call the cops if he texts her about seeing the kid. And, we all know Hulk is just waiting for the DNA results so she can get a child support order in place. If it's Chris's baby, he SHOULD pay child support. He should also have the right to see the child on the regular, not just when it's convenient for her.

• Love 17