Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

In my opinion, her just getting accidentally pregnant, while irresponsible, in my opinion is a better story than the excuses she has given. I'd probably respect that more than either of her alternate stories.

• Love 20
59 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Granted, I'm not an OB, but Kail's problem (if she had multiple miscarriages) didn't seem to be getting pregnant, but rather staying pregnant. IVF helps women conceive. Other things (hormone shots, etc) are done to help men who miscarry for a variety of reasons stay pregnant. That's one reason why Kail's story makes no sense to me. 

Also, I think something like 15-20% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage (usually early on). That's as high as one in five, so Kail having 6 pregnancies but 2 miscarriages and 4 pregnancies that were not miscarriages (one abortion before Isaac, Isaac, Lincoln, & now new baby Lo) in 9 or so years doesn't seem too far out of the "normal" range of miscarriages, if that makes sense. (And I don't mean to downplay how awful miscarriages are. They are awful. But also, unfortunately, common.)

ETA: @Tatum, great minds think alike! I was writing the same stuff about IVF for getting pregnant vs. treatments for staying pregnant as you posted your post. 

The latest stat on miscarriage now that we have such early pregnancy testing is actually more like 50% (of pregnancies ending in miscarriages) and even higher by some estimates. "Recurrent miscarriages" is medically defined as three in a row. So yeah, while I believe she absolutely had the miscarriages and that she was medically deemed high risk, 2 out of 6 total pregnancies is definitely not out of the ordinary. Unless she had more that she isn't sharing. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

The latest stat on miscarriage now that we have such early pregnancy testing is actually more like 50% (of pregnancies ending in miscarriages) and even higher by some estimates. "Recurrent miscarriages" is medically defined as three in a row. So yeah, while I believe she absolutely had the miscarriages and that she was medically deemed high risk, 2 out of 6 total pregnancies is definitely not out of the ordinary. Unless she had more that she isn't sharing. 

And even if she had 3 miscarriages, a doctor would not tell her she could not get pregnant again! Clearly she can. The only time I can think of where recurring miscarriages might come up is if you had some sort of genetic disease that did not allow the cells to divide properly, or if you had some sort of condition where your immune system considered the fetus to be harmful (as was the case with my friend's sister), and therefore your past miscarriages meant you would probably continue to have miscarriages. But even so- a doctor isn't going to tell you to go ahead and fuck around with impunity since any consequential pregnancy will not be viable! (Sorry for my harsh wording, but that's what it sounds like Kail is implying).

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Tatum said:

And even if she had 3 miscarriages, a doctor would not tell her she could not get pregnant again! Clearly she can. The only time I can think of where recurring miscarriages might come up is if you had some sort of genetic disease that did not allow the cells to divide properly, or if you had some sort of condition where your immune system considered the fetus to be harmful (as was the case with my friend's sister), and therefore your past miscarriages meant you would probably continue to have miscarriages. But even so- a doctor isn't going to tell you to go ahead and fuck around with impunity since any consequential pregnancy will not be viable! (Sorry for my harsh wording, but that's what it sounds like Kail is implying).

Yeah, these examples and also uterine fibroids can cause recurrent miscarriages. A friend of mine kept losing pregnancies around 7-8 weeks and they finally figured out that she had massive fibroids so her uterus couldn't sustain a pregnancy once the fetus got too big. She had basically a c-section to get the fibroids out and now has two adorable little boys :)

• Love 3

I was out of the town over the weekend, so this is a delayed reaction to something that was discussed, but I'm so mad at Kail saying "he could have pulled out" not only is that an extremely unreliable form of birth control, it's like she is blaming him for her getting pregnant.  She has been everywhere in regards to how/why she got pregnant, so I'm not entirely sure whether it was deliberate or an accident, I don't really believe anything she says anymore, but birth control is the responsibility of both parties so Chris isn't innocent in this, if he truly didn't want a child there are many ways he could have kept that from happening, but I also find it outrageous that kails "defense" was he could have pulled out... really? Like she could have also been honest about her intentions or owned some responsibility if it were an accident.

• Love 7

Lots of things that wouldn't necessarily harm the fetus could cause recurrent miscarriages...problems with the uterus or fallopian tubes, incompetent cervix, low progesterone, other hormonal problems, cysts, PCOS, obesity, diabetes and various other health conditions, even stress. I just don't believe that KAILYN has any of them. I believe she did have some kind of mild to moderate reproductive issue that the doctor was looking into, and when she wanted to get pregnant, she used it as an excuse, it worked, and she ran with it and whipped it up into a huge thing for a story. It's like her stuff with Javi. Is texting your ex angrily and threatening to/showing up at their house (assuming that happened for the purposes of this scenario) totally inappropriate under all circumstances? Absolutely. But is Javi some psycho abuser who she needs to protect herself from? No. Did she probably have some sort of reproductive issue like many other young women out there? Maybe. Was she told directly that she could never carry more children? Um, no. My husband had been in a wheelchair with a spinal cord injury for 16 years when we started trying and I had ovarian cysts and irregular periods and the ob/gyn laughed off our concerns and told us it was all fine if the tests came back ok. Most people can get pregnant. (And we did after a month, lol). And those who truly can't or who have a ton of trouble getting or staying pregnant should be outraged at Maci and Kailyn types who use the very real tragedy of infertility as a storyline or excuse. I would be. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Lots of things that wouldn't necessarily harm the fetus could cause recurrent miscarriages...problems with the uterus or fallopian tubes, incompetent cervix, low progesterone, other hormonal problems, cysts, PCOS, obesity, diabetes and various other health conditions, even stress. I just don't believe that KAILYN has any of them. I believe she did have some kind of mild to moderate reproductive issue that the doctor was looking into, and when she wanted to get pregnant, she used it as an excuse, it worked, and she ran with it and whipped it up into a huge thing for a story. It's like her stuff with Javi. Is texting your ex angrily and threatening to/showing up at their house (assuming that happened for the purposes of this scenario) totally inappropriate under all circumstances? Absolutely. But is Javi some psycho abuser who she needs to protect herself from? No. Did she probably have some sort of reproductive issue like many other young women out there? Maybe. Was she told directly that she could never carry more children? Um, no. My husband had been in a wheelchair with a spinal cord injury for 16 years when we started trying and I had ovarian cysts and irregular periods and the ob/gyn laughed off our concerns and told us it was all fine if the tests came back ok. Most people can get pregnant. (And we did after a month, lol). And those who truly can't or who have a ton of trouble getting or staying pregnant should be outraged at Maci and Kailyn types who use the very real tragedy of infertility as a storyline or excuse. I would be. 

But that still doesn't explain not using birth control. She is claiming that the doctor told her she couldn't GET pregnant, not that she had some medical issue that wouldn't allow her to STAY pregnant. Recurrent miscarriages doesn't equal infertility. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

I was out of the town over the weekend, so this is a delayed reaction to something that was discussed, but I'm so mad at Kail saying "he could have pulled out" not only is that an extremely unreliable form of birth control, it's like she is blaming him for her getting pregnant.  She has been everywhere in regards to how/why she got pregnant, so I'm not entirely sure whether it was deliberate or an accident, I don't really believe anything she says anymore, but birth control is the responsibility of both parties so Chris isn't innocent in this, if he truly didn't want a child there are many ways he could have kept that from happening, but I also find it outrageous that kails "defense" was he could have pulled out... really? Like she could have also been honest about her intentions or owned some responsibility if it were an accident.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, as a charter member of the "Kail sucks" club, but I am with her there. 

Yes, the pull out method is not as reliable as hormonal birth control or condoms. Yes, it's both people's responsibility. But pulling out is about as easy as it can possibly get and it lowers your chances of conception by like 75% (compared to doing nothing). How fucking lazy is Chris where he couldn't even do that? 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Tatum said:

But that still doesn't explain not using birth control. She is claiming that the doctor told her she couldn't GET pregnant, not that she had some medical issue that wouldn't allow her to STAY pregnant. Recurrent miscarriages doesn't equal infertility. 

I thought she said both-- that he said she could "never carry another child," which to me means staying pregnant. It didn't make much sense and wasn't altogether consistent because she was lying. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I thought she said both-- that he said she could "never carry another child," which to me means staying pregnant. It didn't make much sense and wasn't altogether consistent because she was lying. 

So...is she saying she should feel free to have unprotected sex because even if she winds up pregnant, she won't STAY pregnant? Because that's pretty callous even for her. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

In fact, some conditions are HELPED by being on birth control - like PCOS. 

• Love 2

Kailyn either 1. Wanted to be pregnant, or 2. Don't care enough either way to take precautions not to be. Chris Lopez wants nothing to do with her, she is too embarrassed & insecure to admit she was THAT dumb so she is spinning some lie about how she was told she couldn't get pregnant. 

If she was an actual self aware honest stand up woman she would say what @MyPeopleAreNordic stated above "I was lazy and irresponsible with my health and became pregnant, but I want this baby."

Women say all sorts of stupid stuff when they choose to procreate with a guy that's totally inappropriate- my PERSONAL favorite is "I took the morning after pill and it didn't work" ( As in "I was having sex on the regular was was taking it after each time we had sex to prevent pregnancy"?.)

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yep. He's been more active than usual.  Sounds like he may have stayed the night at the hospital.  

yeah, maybe they're back together....I guess Kail's isn't gonna get a taste of her own medicine after all. :( 

10 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Right. I'd have way more respect for her if she'd just said "I was irresponsible and stupid. I should know better. It was risky and I could have gotten a STD. I regret putting my health in danger like that. I don't recommend doing so. I'm pregnant as a result. I  have decided I want this baby. Luckily for me, I have MTV money and can support another child." (or something like that)

or even better: "I tried to trap baby Chris, as every two-three years or so I need a new partner and to have his baby. I also wanted another baby to spite Javi after I told him I didn't want any more kids. And I do get enjoyment from my kids and the attention they and pregnancies get me. So I wanted another baby and I had a trap-spite-attention-novelty baby. I have MTV money to raise him for now even though the trap baby part kind of didn't work out. So on to the next plan if Chris still doesn't fall for it after spending time with the baby. Hustle and Heart. Pride over Pity." 

LOL exactly, I feel like ALLL the Teen Moms are so full of shit sometimes and give complete bullshit reasons for the things that happen to them and the things they do and it's soooo transparent and annoying. I'd respect all of them so much more if they'd just be real. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Tatum said:

So that article says Kail said on the show her doctor told her she could not get pregnant. Despite clearly saying she intentionally got pregnant- as an experiment"-when she first announced it. Sounds like someone needs a refresher course on keeping your story straight or just not running to tell the press all about your business.

Tatum- Edited to include the parts I was making dramatic "YEA!" hand gestures for as I read.

Karl is just sloppy with her lies. She's like a drunk teenager who comes home slurring, without pants, all while proclaiming she's not drunk.

Bitch the only one dumb enough to buy what you are selling is you, Kail!   Christ what's next? Is she gonna stick to her salted womb/final boy of boy moms/etc. story? Set up a gofundme for a burial of her uterus, complete with veil? 

My eyes are rolling so hard they're probably 3 blocks away by now

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

yeah, maybe they're back together....I guess Kail's isn't gonna get a taste of her own medicine after all. :( 

Oh this one will give her a taste. Even if he comes back because of the new baby he'll always have one foot out the door. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I doubt they are back together. I could see him after cooling off at his anger over a "trap baby", wanting to be at the birth. He may had some type of visitation etc with his son.

No man that cares anything about a woman (even if he doesn't want a relationship with her) is going to let her be pregnant with his child and walk through the world alone for MONTHS looking abandoned- especially if she's a "public figure" like Kailyn. 

• Love 3

I still think he was there for DNA test to get done as soon as possible.  I think Kail is going to get a taste of her own medicine out of this guy.  If the baby is his, he can stop the baby from show, pictures on social media, custody/visitation schedules, etc.   If it's not, he can sell stories to the media for months about her.  I don't get the feeling this guy is looking at anything but $$$ right signs now.  

Was Mtv at the birth?

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I still think he was there for DNA test to get done as soon as possible.  I think Kail is going to get a taste of her own medicine out of this guy.  If the baby is his, he can stop the baby from show, pictures on social media, custody/visitation schedules, etc.   If it's not, he can sell stories to the media for months about her.  I don't get the feeling this guy is looking at anything but $$$ right signs now.  

Was Mtv at the birth?

That too @MissMel, I doubt he will sign a birth certificate or acknowledgement of paternity without the DNA. Who could blame him?!! I wouldn't, not even because it's "Kailyn" but because it was a pretty casual relationship with a woman he barely knew. 

• Love 8

Watching the latest episode and just want to reiterate that I really hate this bitch. I think she is just an awful, vindictive, proud person. She is definitely my least favorite and I can't really say I like any of them (except maybe Chelsea). So that says a lot.

And I was so happy to see she did not get a girl but another boy. (Though I think any baby is a blessing and have plenty of friends who just have boys - but she would make a huge deal about a girl and I am tired of seeing her ugly mug as it is.)

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Just had a baby and her first priority is to clarify shit that happened on last night's episode? 

And remind everyone of her generous donation, of course.

• Love 7

Interesting how he's walking ten feet ahead of her. Maybe he went to get the car, but if that's the case he should've told Kail and the nurse to wait inside until he pulled around to the entrance. 

My instincts tell me he came to the hospital because he didn't want to look like a total dick. He was probably also curious to see what the child looked like, but I doubt he'll stick around. In situations like this, guys usually go ghost once the new baby euphoria wears off. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12

I'm really glad I'm not a reality TV celebrity and no one was taking pics or video of me leaving the hospital after giving birth.  I'm sure all the Pintrest McMansions, vacations, trips to NYC/LA reunions, and luxury car leases would not be worth that at all.... 

Also, as for Chris being there....one thing 16 & P has taught me is that the baby daddy being there for the birth and first few days after is in NO WAY an indicator that he will be around in a few weeks or months (or ever again). 

I wonder if she hasn't named the baby because they're waiting for a DNA test to see if the baby will have Chris Lopez's last name? Would that even make sense? (Not sure how long the tests take or that Kail would even be okay with the baby not being Baby Lowry.) 

I'm glad Kail and her baby are healthy and going home. Good luck, Baby Lo.

• Love 12

Hopefully, Chris was smart and refused to put his name on the birth certificate. There's been several cases in the news where guys have been stuck paying child support for kids who turned out not to be theirs, all because they signed the birth certificate. I don't think that will end up being the case here, but I wouldn't trust Kail farther than I could throw her.

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Interesting how he's walking ten feet ahead of her. Maybe he went to get the car, but if that's the case he should've told Kail and the nurse to wait inside until he pulled around to the entrance. 

My instincts tell me he came to the hospital because he didn't want to look like a total dick. He was probably also curious to see what the child looked like, but I doubt he'll stick around. In situations like this, guys usually go ghost once the new baby euphoria wears off. 

37 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Also, as for Chris being there....one thing 16 & P has taught me is that the baby daddy being there for the birth and first few days after is in NO WAY an indicator that he will be around in a few weeks or months (or ever again).

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this. I felt like an asshole. But yeah, I wasn't thinking his showing up at the hospital meant necessarily he had a change of heart about either Kail or the baby.

• Love 11

I wonder if she hasn't named the baby because they're waiting for a DNA test to see if the baby will have Chris Lopez's last name? Would that even make sense? (Not sure how long the tests take or that Kail would even be okay with the baby not being Baby Lowry.) 

She hasn't named the baby yet because she set the Twitter poll to run until the 10th. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

She hasn't named the baby yet because she set the Twitter poll to run until the 10th. 

Hahahahahahahhahahaha. Water went up my nose just now.

Sorry, baby boy Lo. I would not want my name to be in the hands of these morons.

• Love 10

I was reading over on Reddit and have to say I agree, that they think she called the paps to come take pics when she was leaving the hospital. She lives in Delaware, it's not like there is more than one d-list celeb delivering at her hospital... and I doubt they camped out waiting for a pic. I skimmed the pics really quick but I feel like she may have even been smiling in some, like who just randomly smiles while loading the car from the hospital. I don't even understand why the pic was worth taking, I wish whoever got the call would have been like "and...?" When she gave the date and time she would be leaving.

• Love 10

Did she have a c-section? I don't understand why she'd be so incapacitated that she'd need help getting into a car with a third vaginal birth. I was sitting outside the hospital eating fast food less than an hour after having my second baby. I know everyone is different and we all have different experiences but she seems to be playing it up to me. 

• Love 12

I wonder if she guilted Chris into showing up.  She doesn't have any family that cares about her. I get the impression that their "mutual" friends all went "Team Javi" when they split. That just leaves Sterling and I read on one of these boards that they are on the outs. Seriously, if Chris didn't show up is there anyone else who would help her get home?

• Love 6

Did she have a c-section? I don't understand why she'd be so incapacitated that she'd need help getting into a car with a third vaginal birth. I was sitting outside the hospital eating fast food less than an hour after having my second baby. I know everyone is different and we all have different experiences but she seems to be playing it up to me.

Lol! This reminds me of my cousin. When she gave birth to her first child, I swear she was more concerned with getting a Big Mac than she was actually meeting her new baby!

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Lol! This reminds me of my cousin. When she gave birth to her first child, I swear she was more concerned with getting a Big Mac than she was actually meeting her new baby!

I wasn't more concerned with a Big Mac but I was damn hungry after being in labor all night long. My room had a patio and while my son napped in the room behind me, I ate lunch out on the patio . He was born at 11:30 in the morning and I had been in labor all night so I was ready to eat something. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I wasn't more concerned with a Big Mac but I was damn hungry after being in labor all night long. My room had a patio and while my son napped in the room behind me, I ate lunch out on the patio . He was born at 11:30 in the morning and I had been in labor all night so I was ready to eat something. 

I don't blame you! I was the only person there when my BFF gave birth to my god daughter, I will never forget the way she ate that nasty dry turkey sandwich afterwards- as if it was her last meal!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

I was reading over on Reddit and have to say I agree, that they think she called the paps to come take pics when she was leaving the hospital. She lives in Delaware, it's not like there is more than one d-list celeb delivering at her hospital... and I doubt they camped out waiting for a pic. I skimmed the pics really quick but I feel like she may have even been smiling in some, like who just randomly smiles while loading the car from the hospital. I don't even understand why the pic was worth taking, I wish whoever got the call would have been like "and...?" When she gave the date and time she would be leaving.

Not to mention that she conveniently had a sweater completely covering that baby seat. It's August, not January. It did not look like the weather was bad when they were leaving the hospital and a cloth sweater wouldn't keep rain off anyway. It's the kid pic that she's probably waiting to cash in on. I totally believe she tipped someone off when she was being released.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don't blame you! I was the only person there when my BFF gave birth to my god daughter, I will never forget the way she ate that nasty dry turkey sandwich afterwards- as if it was her last meal!

This was a hot dog from my favorite hot dog place ever. It's a bay area place called Caspers and I've loved them since I was a kid. As soon as I made sure my son was ok, and I had held and nursed him I sent my brother to get me some hot dogs. 

Like I said, everyone is different and we all have different experiences but I've never known anybody who looks as helpless as Karl looks after a third vaginal birth.  Most hospitals these days don't even keep them in the hospital for more than a day unless there's complications. I just think she's milking the hell out of it by the looks of things. 

Edited to say that I totally agree with those who say that Karl tipped them off that she was having the baby. I just don't see the paparazzi camping out at the hospital waiting for her to give birth. She wanted to show people (probably his other "hos")  that he was there for the birth. I hope he sues her for full custody, wins and makes her pay him child support. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Not to mention that she conveniently had a sweater completely covering that baby seat. It's August, not January. It did not look like the weather was bad when they were leaving the hospital and a cloth sweater wouldn't keep rain off anyway. It's the kid pic that she's probably waiting to cash in on. I totally believe she tipped someone off when she was being released.

She probably paid that security guard to repeatedly say, "Stop taking pictures!  Stop taking pictures!"  Cuz she's such a big celeb.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Wouldnt it have just been easier to get a baby seat that has a canopy over it and then use a blanket to cover the rest? Oh wait, this is Kail Im talking about. Common sense doesnt apply to her. I really hope Chris does a DNA test first.

• Love 5

You mean to tell me they push patients all the way across the parking lot to their car!? They don't just have someone bring a car around to that loading zone in front of the door? 

Sorry Garbage Pail Kail, you can hire a rag mag to take your pictures all you want for your pretend pap walk, but you have always been and will always be a nobody. 

• Love 22