Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Mkay said:

I took her friends tweet that she miscarried last summer before this pregnancy.  That's how she was able to convince Chris she couldn't get pregnant anymore.  That's only my assumption though. 

That's what I thought. Wow, getting knocked up by another man while your husband (even if it's agreed that it's in name only) is deployed is just a super special extra layer of gross. Way to go, Kail.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

I took her friends tweet that she miscarried last summer before this pregnancy.  That's how she was able to convince Chris she couldn't get pregnant anymore.  That's only my assumption though. 

All this makes sense because she began to look porky enough that my daughter mentioned it. She was really fit then all of a sudden she was packing it on again and wasnt pg. But we both thought she was.

• Love 2

Well ladies, the fact that production manipulates scenes and splices stuff together out of context is not exactly earth shattering news. Maybe step away from MTV and get a real job if it upsets you so much.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I find it hilarious that MTV runs those "it's your sex life" commercials during a show where one of the stars just admitted she engaged in unprotected sex with a man she  knowingly isn't in a monogamous relationship with(his "other hoes").

Is no one afraid of STIs any more? HIV, herpes, gonohreah (I cannot spell sorry). 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Well ladies, the fact that production manipulates scenes and splices stuff together out of context is not exactly earth shattering news. Maybe step away from MTV and get a real job if it upsets you so much.

I'm with you. I'm not busting my violin out for either one of them. You can't make 300k a year doing trashy reality TV and then bitch when the narrative doesn't go your way. None of these girls has ever worked a full time job in their lives. They'd die if they had to unglue their asses from the couch and work a 9 to 5.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm with you. I'm not busting my violin out for either one of them. You can't make 300k a year doing trashy reality TV and then bitch when the narrative doesn't go your way. None of these girls has ever worked a full time job in their lives. They'd die if they had to unglue their asses from the couch and work a 9 to 5.

For reals. Almost all Reality TV has been half-fabricated for the better part of 20 years, so any of these mom's getting on their high horses about creative MTV editing is a bit much. Hell, if I wasn't abysmally shy and private,  I would let MTV film and edit my boring life into whatever they wanted for 300k+, without complaints. My old man was working on his best Roxanne Dejesus freak out  so at least we'd fit right in lol.

I do wonder why Chelsea is still on the show, tbh. The others I get, they have no other skills, support, they like spending money and the fame. Chelsea doesn't seem to like the attention that much and she seems like she have the least problem without the money, as they don't seem to overspend on pointless BS or have an extravagant lifestyle. If she doesn't like the editing she'd have the easiest time leaving the show behind.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow they really haven't, have they? I don't think even one of them has had full time work. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Someone on twitter saved proof.  ??

IMG_1878.PNG

so she was pregnant by somebody else twice. probably chris. 

hang on a minute, tho, i just need a bit of a timeline. 

javi left for his deployment...when? and came home in august 2016? 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I believe he left in december 2015.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

• Love 2
15 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Yes, she was pregnant twice. 

He left I believe in January 2016 and returned August 1, 2016. 

• Love 1

She's a disgusting pig, and I predicted she wasn't military wife material.  She's an embarrassment not only to faithful military spouses keeping things together  at home while the service member is off serving our country, but to women in general.  She's no better than Suzy, and no Kailyn, you ARE NOT a good mother.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, zenme said:

She's a disgusting pig, and I predicted she wasn't military wife material.  She's an embarrassment not only to faithful military spouses keeping things together  at home while the service member is off serving our country, but to women in general.  She's no better than Suzy, and no Kailyn, you ARE NOT a good mother.

I don't know if you remember, but at one time Kail wanted to join the air force. It might have been a five minute plan, but she did put it out there wanting to enlist. This was after Javi had enlisted. lol Oh, geez. Can you imagine? The girl wouldn't have made it past basic training. 

She tweeted back in April 2013: "My husband is active AF [Air Force]," Kailyn tweeted to a fan back in April. "But I want to join."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

I believe he left in december 2015.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

If a few weeks makes a difference - I think sometimes servicemen and women aren't technically deployed but they're still sent away from their home base for training for 2-3 weeks before they're sent overseas.  At least that has been the case with the Army people I know.  So while maybe he didn't go to Qatar (is that where he was?) until January, he might have left Dover before that.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

If a few weeks makes a difference - I think sometimes servicemen and women aren't technically deployed but they're still sent away from their home base for training for 2-3 weeks before they're sent overseas.  At least that has been the case with the Army people I know.  So while maybe he didn't go to Qatar (is that where he was?) until January, he might have left Dover before that.

Correct. My husband is a civilian contractor who has gone overseas 3 times (2 and half yrs total) and the first few weeks were spent in El Paso getting shots, getting gear, and waiting for a flight out.  He and other guys enlisted. 

• Love 2

Mkay! my husband did a civilian contractor gig too! He only went once, back from 2009-2010. But he just got an email from the same company, seeing if he's interested again. Anyhow, yes, he went to Texas for at least a week before he was sent overseas. It's a whole process, for sure. 

Oh, I forgot! The reason I came here was to post this supremely narcissistic piece of art Kail shared on her IG. But I can't figure out how to do it. I tried to save it, but I can only seem to save ALL her IG pics. Can someone else share? It's the one where HER name is all over the faces of her boys. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Mkay! my husband did a civilian contractor gig too! He only went once, back from 2009-2010. But he just got an email from the same company, seeing if he's interested again. Anyhow, yes, he went to Texas for at least a week before he was sent overseas. It's a whole process, for sure. 

Oh, I forgot! The reason I came here was to post this supremely narcissistic piece of art Kail shared on her IG. But I can't figure out how to do it. I tried to save it, but I can only seem to save ALL her IG pics. Can someone else share? It's the one where HER name is all over the faces of her boys. 

probably a good thing that your husband only had to go overseas to that area once. smh. I couldn't do it, I'd be scared out of my mind. And if it were my husband, I feel like I'd probably make him promise to check in with me every 24 hours, even if it's just to say hi and bye, just so i know he's not "missing." smh. 

• Love 1
On 8/2/2017 at 7:55 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

For reals. Almost all Reality TV has been half-fabricated for the better part of 20 years, so any of these mom's getting on their high horses about creative MTV editing is a bit much. Hell, if I wasn't abysmally shy and private,  I would let MTV film and edit my boring life into whatever they wanted for 300k+, without complaints. My old man was working on his best Roxanne Dejesus freak out  so at least we'd fit right in lol.

I do wonder why Chelsea is still on the show, tbh. The others I get, they have no other skills, support, they like spending money and the fame. Chelsea doesn't seem to like the attention that much and she seems like she have the least problem without the money, as they don't seem to overspend on pointless BS or have an extravagant lifestyle. If she doesn't like the editing she'd have the easiest time leaving the show behind.

i think she just figures the money is still good, you can never have too much of it. especially since that kinda paycheck is not gonna be an option forever, might as well take advantage of it while you can, right? 

• Love 4

So she is still saying she thought she couldn't get pg but this is her 6th time being pregnant, is that how I am seeing this? 2 miscarriage, 1 abortion, Isaac, The Genius and now this baby and she still has people believing her bs? No wonder Javi was insane. She got pregnant twice after insisting she did not want more kids. Piece of work. 

• Love 15
51 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

He went the first time to Balad, Iraq for almost 6 months in 2004. He said never again will he go there. 

He went to Kuwait in 2008 for a yr and again for a year in 2010. Same time yours was. ?? If given the chance again I know he'd go one more time to Kuwait. The money is good, and I don't complain about being a single mom having the kids everyday with no break. Lolol 

Janelles facebook posted this pic of Chris.  How is this the ten Kail claimed he was?!?  

IMG_1889.PNG

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

So she is still saying she thought she couldn't get pg but this is her 6th time being pregnant, is that how I am seeing this? 2 miscarriage, 1 abortion, Isaac, The Genius and now this baby and she still has people believing her bs? No wonder Javi was insane. She got pregnant twice after insisting she did not want more kids. Piece of work. 

And, she told the producer 'he could have pulled out' when he asked her about having unprotected sex. I learned pulling out was a myth when it came to birth control when I was 15.......in 1972. She was counting on Chris thinking he had to stay with her because she got pregnant. I'm thrilled that he bounced and she's on her own. I feel bad for the baby, but not her.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

i think she just figures the money is still good, you can never have too much of it. especially since that kinda paycheck is not gonna be an option forever, might as well take advantage of it while you can, right? 

From that practical point of view, I get it. Of course I don't fault anyone for making a grab for some easy money. Sometimes, though, I've felt Chelsea's willingness to participate in TM2 want against her attitudes and priorities. She doesn't seem to be very much into the fame aspect of it and she has been valuing  her privacy more and more over the years. I've even felt at times over the years she is over it and is above the show a little ( which is an easy feeling  when you share a show with the likes of Kail, Jenelle, and Leah). I'll admit I side eye her a little for it, the imo sometimes contradictory attitude.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

probably a good thing that your husband only had to go overseas to that area once. smh. I couldn't do it, I'd be scared out of my mind. And if it were my husband, I feel like I'd probably make him promise to check in with me every 24 hours, even if it's just to say hi and bye, just so i know he's not "missing." smh. 

Well, he didn't HAVE to go at all. It's on a contract basis - one year at a time. It wasn't with a company he worked for or anything. He heard about the opportunity right after he had gotten laid off from work. This was 2009, and our area was still reeling from the 2008 crash. So he went to improve our financial situation. He got paid double what he was making here in the states. But once his term was done, he didn't sign back up. It was too hard being away. You can come home, but it's really expensive, so we only did it once - 2 months after our 2nd son was born. We did IM every morning, though, so I knew he was okay. But that was once he got settled. When he first arrived, he was living in a huge tent with other contractors and Marines. Communication was not easy, and I was super stressed those first few months. 

Anyhow, it was HARD and Kail is clearly not the type of person cut to be the wife of a military man. 

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

He went the first time to Balad, Iraq for almost 6 months in 2004. He said never again will he go there. 

He went to Kuwait in 2008 for a yr and again for a year in 2010. Same time yours was. ?? If given the chance again I know he'd go one more time to Kuwait. The money is good, and I don't complain about being a single mom having the kids everyday with no break. Lolol 

Mine was in Afghanistan. The email he just got last week was about Uganda! I'm not sure sure how I feel about that. He said it's a very slim chance he'd go this time, unless the pay was a lot more than before. (This job is for foreman, and last time it was just journeyman). Our financial situation isn't as dire right now and I sure hate him missing out on the kids, But we'll see. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Janelles facebook posted this pic of Chris.  How is this the ten Kail claimed he was?!?  

IMG_1889.PNG

Too bad...so sad! No one told him  to deposit his population paste in her apparently,  very  functional reproductive system. If he knew he didn't want a kid, he should have done everything in his power to prevent it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Well, he didn't HAVE to go at all. It's on a contract basis - one year at a time. It wasn't with a company he worked for or anything. He heard about the opportunity right after he had gotten laid off from work. This was 2009, and our area was still reeling from the 2008 crash. So he went to improve our financial situation. He got paid double what he was making here in the states. But once his term was done, he didn't sign back up. It was too hard being away. You can come home, but it's really expensive, so we only did it once - 2 months after our 2nd son was born. We did IM every morning, though, so I knew he was okay. But that was once he got settled. When he first arrived, he was living in a huge tent with other contractors and Marines. Communication was not easy, and I was super stressed those first few months. 

Anyhow, it was HARD and Kail is clearly not the type of person cut to be the wife of a military man. 

Mine was in Afghanistan. The email he just got last week was about Uganda! I'm not sure sure how I feel about that. He said it's a very slim chance he'd go this time, unless the pay was a lot more than before. (This job is for foreman, and last time it was just journeyman). Our financial situation isn't as dire right now and I sure hate him missing out on the kids, But we'll see. 

Bless you. I would have been scared if mine was in Afghanistan.  In Balad he was in a tent as well.  Very close to the fighting. Had to duck and cover a few times. :/ Kuwait wasn't bad.  The money, like yours, was so worth it. I totally understand the experience.  Good luck this time with whatever you two choose. 

• Love 4

I think the miscarriages are horse shit and Kail used them because most people would believe her because who on earth would make something like that up? I'll tell you who: Kail would. I'm just not buying it. She's a fucking drama mama who makes herself available to whomever will hop on. You want to have a good time and have a half dozen friends with benefits, fine, that's your decision to make and I have no issue with that. But there are children involved here who are having important figures in their lives ripped from them. They get to watch mom treat these men like shit. What a wonderful lesson for these boys. And now there will be another child in the mix.

She's vile. And still trash. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

I think the miscarriages are horse shit and Kail used them because most people would believe her because who on earth would make something like that up? I'll tell you who: Kail would. I'm just not buying it. She's a fucking drama mama who makes herself available to whomever will hop on. You want to have a good time and have a half dozen friends with benefits, fine, that's your decision to make and I have no issue with that. But there are children involved here who are having important figures in their lives ripped from them. They get to watch mom treat these men like shit. What a wonderful lesson for these boys. And now there will be another child in the mix.

She's vile. And still trash. 

A million likes. 

Kail says shit to get sympathy. It works on some people. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Firstly, all you ladies with husbands who have served, and are serving, your country, props to you all. That's some tough shit for both of you.

Secondly,

Edited by monicageller
  • Love 8
48 minutes ago, monicageller said:

Firstly, all you ladies with husbands who have served, and are serving, your country, props to you all. That's some tough shit for both of you.

Secondly,

Are you fucking kidding me? 

Of course it is her favorite. It has her name all over her precious kids' faces, and her big ol' titties. What a fucking ego. Might as well tattoo "Kail" all over the kids' faces just to let the world know they are her property. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_1889.PNG

Haha, I hate to agree with Kail, but he has great bone structure. I could see him modeling. Is that baby daddy numero tres?

• Love 2
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's weird, because I think he's attractive in the top pic, but not remotely attractive in the bottom one. Maybe the dreads just don't suit him.

I think he looks stoned/high in the bottom picture. If he cut off his beard and had lights on upstairs I would think he was handsome. Now he looks half asleep and like he has a cold (best case scenario) or is high (most likely). 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, monicageller said:

Secondly,

OMG she's such a narcissist.  "Great art" my ass.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

OMG she's such a narcissist.  "Great art" my ass.

Lincoln and Issac are not the property of Kailyn. They are individual human beings with TWO parents....who would even think of something like this?

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Lincoln and Issac are not the property of Kailyn. They are individual human beings with TWO parents....who would even think of something like this?

Right? I'm just thinking how I would be so confused if someone did that with my name and my son's face. It's such a weird dynamic to embrace, complicated by her relationship with their fathers. 

I wouldn't find it amazing, I'd find it odd. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I think he's totally average.

i think below average. Sorry but Javi is better looking and I don't even think Javi is good looking just better looking than this dude. Hell I even think Jo is better looking than him. Dude looks stoned as fuck in that picture before she cut his hair out

• Love 6
18 hours ago, monicageller said:

Secondly,

THANK YOU! That was the one I was trying to post! 

Who in the Seven Hells wants a piece of art where THEIR name is all over their children's face? It's beyond narcissistic, and downright creepy. 

• Love 22