Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Meri gets knocked all the time for sticking around, yet it seems this is what Christine and Janelle have been doing for years too. Christine finally leaving doesn't make her a hero, it makes her a wife who finally left her idiot husband. 

Very true, and he has said to all three things about not being in love with them (anymore)in different ways. The main difference though was that he still wanted to have Janelle and Christine around somewhat (as in: according to his needs and wishes) He also specifically said that Christine wanting a divorce wasn’t his choice.

Meri on the other hand was told over and over again that there wasn’t anything left between them and that he wanted her out. He literally told her in the face that he wanted her to go and that there was nothing between them anymore as far as he was concerned. The fact that she stays around despite being so unwanted, makes her situation so pathetic to me.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Very true, and he has said to all three things about not being in love with them (anymore)in different ways. The main difference though was that he still wanted to have Janelle and Christine around somewhat (as in: according to his needs and wishes) He also specifically said that Christine wanting a divorce wasn’t his choice.

Meri on the other hand was told over and over again that there wasn’t anything left between them and that he wanted her out. He literally told her in the face that he wanted her to go and that there was nothing between them anymore as far as he was concerned. The fact that she stays around despite being so unwanted, makes her situation so pathetic to me.

I look at the Meri situation a little differently. Meri 'cheated' on Kody, and Kody says he will never feel "safe" with her again. He says she can go, but when (or if) she does, he'll be pissed. With Janelle and then Christine, Kody cut them off from sex because, IMO, he could get it elsewhere. Then he also cut them off from a loving and emotionally close relationship. So he basically said, 'lets be friends', then would come by for a day or two each week.

Christine (and Janelle) still moved to Flagstaff.

Don't get me wrong I think Meri is crazy for staying and I think Christine made a Rock Star move in leaving Kody, but I still think all three of them hung on way too long.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I look at the Meri situation a little differently. Meri 'cheated' on Kody, and Kody says he will never feel "safe" with her again. He says she can go, but when (or if) she does, he'll be pissed. With Janelle and then Christine, Kody cut them off from sex because, IMO, he could get it elsewhere. Then he also cut them off from a loving and emotionally close relationship. So he basically said, 'lets be friends', then would come by for a day or two each week.

Christine (and Janelle) still moved to Flagstaff.

Don't get me wrong I think Meri is crazy for staying and I think Christine made a Rock Star move in leaving Kody, but I still think all three of them hung on way too long.

And he was no longer attracted to them and their baby making days were over. They were dismissed.

• Like 5
  • Sad 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

This is interesting - the Brown's neighbors reached out to Katie at Without a Crystal Ball and gave her a lot of info about CP. I was going to try to summarize it, but I don't have time today, so I'll just link the video. And no sightings of Robyn on her bench - she's such a liar! Haha.

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

I took a listen, but I'm not a fan of Miss Balls, so my thoughts may be skewed.

The neighbor has only met Kody and has never seen Robin or her bench. The land has a shared neighborhood well, which somehow Kody delayed (??) by 2 years. The Browns now have a cistern. Building is super-duper expensive. The lots supposedly can't be divided the way the Browns want. Kody tried to barter with area builders exchanging air time for a build - they declined. Oh and the neighbors want Kody to fix the shared road that was messed up when the cistern was installed.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

This is interesting - the Brown's neighbors reached out to Katie at Without a Crystal Ball and gave her a lot of info about CP. I was going to try to summarize it, but I don't have time today, so I'll just link the video. And no sightings of Robyn on her bench - she's such a liar! Haha.

I watched this one. This was less "opinion" on Katie's part, and no distracting eyebrows (oh the irony! Lol). It was easier to listen to. I just KNEW those logs were a prop! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

Wowww. So he’s priced himself out of building and doesn’t know WTF he’s doing. 

Harry Potter Idiot GIF

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

I can't believe I wasted precious life time listening to that moron's video BUT, what I got from it is this:

1. Kody pretends to be building shit when in fact he's just playing with logs that someone else felled for the community cistern, which he delayed in installing for some reason, probably money, yes?

2. The Brown's cannot afford to build on Coyote Piss Pass because building costs are very expensive, building loan rates are at 8%, AND Kody has not done any of the preparatory needful (surveying, permits, etc.) to get to a point where they can actually build.

3. NEW! Kody tried to convince con local builders into building his home(s) for free in exchange for being on his TLC shit show. Methinks all the builders in Flagstaff are on to the Douche's scammy ways and would never want to sully their reputations by being on this shit show. Nothing says "you're a big fat fucking loser than business people declining the free PR that a TV could bring them.

4. There is no way in hell that Kody will ever have the money to build one home, let alone three homes there.

5. Kody is a moron who either knows nothing about local building codes, etc. OR is just flat out lying on the show.

Honestly, nothing she said was surprising, it all made sense. But if property has risen 100% in that area then I don't see why they don't sell off what they own there and just move on, enough with the pipe dream. Nobody in that fambly is every going to be 'looking at the mountain' on a daily basis there so just sell it. They should sell, and give Janelle and Meri 100% of the value of their lots OR sell it all, and divide it by FOUR (because we all know Kody and Robyn are together so why should Kody get his own share?!), and then give Meri and Janelle each 1/4 of the proceeds so they can move on with their lives once and for all.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 6
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I just read an article about cereal, lol. Apparently an old episode showed Robyn yelling at Ysabel and Paedon for eating cereal for a snack because its a "meal" not a "snack". I guess Christine did a TikTok eating Cheerios for a "snack".

While I think the shade is funny, IMO, Christine better cool it a little. The interwebs have built Christine up into hero status, so its inevitable the tides will turn and they'll start knocking her down.

Meri gets knocked all the time for sticking around, yet it seems this is what Christine and Janelle have been doing for years too. Christine finally leaving doesn't make her a hero, it makes her a wife who finally left her idiot husband. 

Christine is buying into all the fan "love". This throwing shade TikTok is never going to seen by Robyn and wasn't meant for Robyn, Christine did it because she knows her fans will love it.

I remember an episode last season or maybe the season before where Robyn drove over to Christine’s house to check on her because of all the turmoil between Christine and Kody (which once again proves that Robyn knew they were struggling for a long time)

Anyways Christine looks like she just wishes Robyn would fuck off and leave her alone so she grabs a cereal box and offers Robyn a bowl of cereal, so they both sat there with bowls of cereal, crunching and scooping spoons full of cereal, I remember thinking… what a strange thing to offer someone who drops in for a “talk” Most people would offer a cup of coffee or tea and a cookie or something but now it makes sense maybe Christine offered cereal on purpose 😂

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I have to say I haven’t learned anything new from Without a Crystal Ball…
We’ve basically all come to the same conclusions out here a while back. All the things she’s said on the video can be gathered from this forum, reddit, SM, cross-referencing what you read with what you see on the show and using your common sense and common knowledge. 

I’m not buying the story that a ‘Neighbour’ reached out to her with this info. Why going to a dodgy youtuber instead of trying to sell your story to a well known website, newspaper or magazine that is willing to pay for it?

I  should probably confess that I’m not a fan of this channel and the lady who runs it. Her reputation on the internet is dodgy at best, with many people accusing her of making things up, stealing information from other websites and pass it off as her own and just going after the nasty bits.

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Crystal Ball missed the distinction between a land loan and a construction loan.  Kody has a loan for the land ie property.  The bank will very likely not give him a construction loan to build until the land is paid off.  So far in life I've never seen a bank lend for construction on land with a loan on it.  I do hope the info about distances from the pipeline and pond that are required is true.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I was confused about the bit regarding the well house and Kody's cistern.  Was the problem that the neighborhood on Coyote Pass couldn't finish the well house (that they all share) until Kody installed his cistern on his own property? Or was Kody putting the cistern in for the entire Coyote Pass neighborhood?

Edited by smarty
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, smarty said:

I was confused about the bit regarding the well house and Kody's cistern.  Was the problem that the neighborhood on Coyote Pass couldn't finish the well house (that they all share) until Kody installed his cistern on his own property? Or was Kody putting the cistern in for the entire Coyote Pass neighborhood?

It didn't make sense to me either. Miss Balls probably made it up.

• LOL 6
29 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

It didn't make sense to me either. Miss Balls probably made it up.

You mean she, like, didn't have the facts so she, like, faked it because the, like, neighbor doesn't really, like, exist?

• LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Regarding Crystal Ball - I hear you all loud and clear. Sorry to anyone who was offended by it. I won't link her posts here anymore.

It wasn't a complete waste, I did learn something from the video - the diagram showing the pipeline running through the property was new information, basically showing Kody can't split that far right piece with the trees three ways like he wants.  

• Like 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Teri313 said:

Regarding Crystal Ball - I hear you all loud and clear. Sorry to anyone who was offended by it. I won't link her posts here anymore.

I'm not at all offended. I've never heard of her! And I enjoyed the part of the video I watched because it all seemed so implausible that it could be true. Even the weirdo blogs and posts of videos and stories are fun to watch. You could send me the links 😁

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

I can't believe I wasted precious life time listening to that moron's video BUT, what I got from it is this:

1. Kody pretends to be building shit when in fact he's just playing with logs that someone else felled for the community cistern, which he delayed in installing for some reason, probably money, yes?

2. The Brown's cannot afford to build on Coyote Piss Pass because building costs are very expensive, building loan rates are at 8%, AND Kody has not done any of the preparatory needful (surveying, permits, etc.) to get to a point where they can actually build.

3. NEW! Kody tried to convince con local builders into building his home(s) for free in exchange for being on his TLC shit show. Methinks all the builders in Flagstaff are on to the Douche's scammy ways and would never want to sully their reputations by being on this shit show. Nothing says "you're a big fat fucking loser than business people declining the free PR that a TV could bring them.

4. There is no way in hell that Kody will ever have the money to build one home, let alone three homes there.

5. Kody is a moron who either knows nothing about local building codes, etc. OR is just flat out lying on the show.

Honestly, nothing she said was surprising, it all made sense. But if property has risen 100% in that area then I don't see why they don't sell off what they own there and just move on, enough with the pipe dream. Nobody in that fambly is every going to be 'looking at the mountain' on a daily basis there so just sell it. They should sell, and give Janelle and Meri 100% of the value of their lots OR sell it all, and divide it by FOUR (because we all know Kody and Robyn are together so why should Kody get his own share?!), and then give Meri and Janelle each 1/4 of the proceeds so they can move on with their lives once and for all.

I don’t think the show’s viewership (particularly in one local area that would use the same builder as the Brown’s) is sufficient to make “exposure” worth the cost of building 3/4 houses a worthwhile investment for any builder.

I don’t think the Browns can sell the land even with the increases in land values. I think potential buyers will do enough research to know how costly it is to build out there and not make the same mistake that the Browns did when they bought, intending to “run utilities” and build. Then again, it sounds like there were other buyers so maybe there are a few hearty souls out there with big lines of credit who like a challenge.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Then again, it sounds like there were other buyers so maybe there are a few hearty souls out there with big lines of credit who like a challenge.

Maybe Meri can con some of her retreat participants into buying some land. They apparently have money to burn.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 11
4 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Maybe Meri can con some of her retreat participants into buying some land. They apparently have money to burn.

And she and Sobyn can run it, My Sisterwives Retreat. Day'in can run their website and social...

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, gingerella said:

And she and Sobyn can run it, My Sisterwives Retreat. Day'in can run their website and social...

Sobyn cam't even run her own home without a nanny to help her. Don't see her running a retreat!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, smarty said:

It wasn't a complete waste, I did learn something from the video - the diagram showing the pipeline running through the property was new information, basically showing Kody can't split that far right piece with the trees three ways like he wants.  

I was going to say the same thing! Who KNEW there was a PIPELINE under there?  And the whole  pond thing was enlightening too.  Consider that originally they all thought that MERI having the hunk with the "pond" on it wouldn't be good because they thought she might not LET THE REST OF THEM HAVE ACCESS TO IT??  Welp, looks like they f'd that up! They should have let old Meri HAVE that hunk!  She sure can't build anything VERY BIG on that piece.

Other thing I found interesting AND AMUSING was KoDouchie going to the local contractors offering some kind of hinkey barter deal to include their being  on the "show" and getting some kind of advertising from that.  I spent YEARS in the construction business because my husband was an architect and we were in our local homebuilders association.  I can assure you that those guys worked for MONEY.  They were kinda pissy about having to pay dues to the HBA every year!

Not to mention, all those contractors AND subcontractors have families, homes, electric bills, cars and college educations to pay for.  What a joke, Douchie.  You've GOT to be kidding me.

Probably time to put the old "FOR SALE" sign on Coyote Pass.  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Teri313 said:

No need to stop, she's certainly snark worthy and has even gotten a few things right about the Duggars. I just find her wee bit creepy and feel she's not above lying.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Oh I loved it. Kinda of a review of what I already suspected, but put in a logical order of events. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

I may have to check it out. Not a fan of Miss Not a Crystal Ball, but I find CP confusing as it seems to be both a neighborhood as well as a specific plot of land and the name of the road. 
didn’t there also used to be a married couple who did podcasts about this show?

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I find CP confusing as it seems to be both a neighborhood as well as a specific plot of land and the name of the road. 

This. Because Kody and the gang usually call it "The Property" without specifying what the hell they're talking about.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
On 11/18/2022 at 2:56 PM, altopower said:

I'd love to see more of the gang laugh at him when he goes ballistic. But that's not something I could see the kids doing until they were older and more confident. However whacked Kody is, he's still their dad and I'm sure they kept hoping for more than they had.

As a young teen, in early seasons, I looked for Mykelti's reactions to the  grand vacays, little outings. She had the best eye rolls. 

When Kody announced the caravan to Nauvoo pilgrimage, she pointed her finger, like a gun, to her temple. Just shoot me! I love her. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
17 hours ago, Absolom said:

Crystal Ball missed the distinction between a land loan and a construction loan.  Kody has a loan for the land ie property.  The bank will very likely not give him a construction loan to build until the land is paid off.  So far in life I've never seen a bank lend for construction on land with a loan on it.  I do hope the info about distances from the pipeline and pond that are required is true.

You would be correct.  Years ago my parents bought a piece of land and it was about 1 1/2 years before we started building.  My parents borrowed money out of my savings account to pay the land off so they could qualify for the loan to start building.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

I may have to check it out. Not a fan of Miss Not a Crystal Ball, but I find CP confusing as it seems to be both a neighborhood as well as a specific plot of land and the name of the road. 
didn’t there also used to be a married couple who did podcasts about this show?

The YouTube posts from Nikki Haverstock are amusing.  She and her husband talk about Sister Wives episodes, Seeking Sister Wife, and probably others.  She's written several books, but I've not read them.  

I've seen Katie on WOACB, and she gets slammed on Reddit.  I'm sure she has fans, but she has hate watchers, too.  

• Like 3
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

No need to stop, she's certainly snark worthy and has even gotten a few things right about the Duggars. I just find her wee bit creepy and feel she's not above lying.

I started watching her a long time ago, but then unsubscribed because there seemed to be a lot of drama between her and other Youtubers - like major meltdown stuff and lawsuits - and I'm not really into watching that crap play out. However, she started popping up on my recommended videos recently and it looks like she's just doing straight reviews, and some of them seemed informative. I also don't watch the Duggars, so I never saw any of those videos.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

What is this pipeline that runs across the property? Is it for water runoff, gas, oil? There's got to be a reason for the pipeline.  Seems like Kody and company got talked into buying that property by the salesman who led them to believe that they better get now before someone else buys it and they fell for that spiel without doing any research.  And then to top everything off they went on a spending spree buyng 2 houses for Christine and Robyn and renting 2 houses for Meri and Janelle. I tend to agree with Kody on this one there is no money left in the family pot. Sorry Janelle you dont get a turn Kody and Robyn have spent it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 1

So this isn't social media per se, but it's online. There was discussion of Day'un's name being a hybrid name that Sobyn gave him when joining Planet Kotex because his actual given name is that of his actual father. This blew my mind, but then why I am surprised given this is a mother who had a drawing made of her kids being Kotex's kids from birth? Anyway, I digress... So I went to Day'un's Linked In page where he lists his name as 'David Dayton', assuming his real name is David, I'm surprised Sobyn allowed him to use it online, but maybe that's what he goes by off show? Annnyway, I found Day'un's resume....'interesting'...

image.thumb.png.a79d5dd7be846f99107fb809f9737006.png

The most recent entry I have no comment on other than way to be vague, but it's the others that are sort of funny/weird:

Talent/Member KBF Entertainment LLC (13 years, 11 months)

This is Kody Brown Entertainment LLC, so he's listing his rare appearances on this shit show as a legit job on a resume? And almost 14 years? He hasn't been on that show that long, has he? Maybe the show's been on that long but he hasn't, has he?

Construction Management Assistant, Independent Consultant/'Sure Jan' (4 years 3 months)

This one was cute. I'm guessing this is when he went out to Coyote Piss Pass and sat around watching Papa Kotex scrap bark off of logs that he did not fell himself? Or he was out there watching tree guys cut down said trees? My guess is Kotex and Sobyn told him to put this on his resume and they'd back him up.

Personal Assistant, MSWC LLC, 2 years

We all know this is Sobyn's My Sisterwives Closet bullshit, it's not a legit job either. Probably just child labor at the time. Hey Day'un, can you take a photo of this piece of shite and list it on my website?

I feel sorry for this guy, he's a young adult entering a cut throat workplace nowadays and this 'resume' smacks of Kotex/Sobyn lies and bullshit. Not what a new grad should be doing. There is embellishment and there is flat out lies. I hope this guy can learn what not to do from these two idjit 'parents'.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, gingerella said:

So this isn't social media per se, but it's online. There was discussion of Day'un's name being a hybrid name that Sobyn gave him when joining Planet Kotex because his actual given name is that of his actual father. This blew my mind, but then why I am surprised given this is a mother who had a drawing made of her kids being Kotex's kids from birth? Anyway, I digress... So I went to Day'un's Linked In page where he lists his name as 'David Dayton', assuming his real name is David, I'm surprised Sobyn allowed him to use it online, but maybe that's what he goes by off show? Annnyway, I found Day'un's resume....'interesting'...

image.thumb.png.a79d5dd7be846f99107fb809f9737006.png

The most recent entry I have no comment on other than way to be vague, but it's the others that are sort of funny/weird:

Talent/Member KBF Entertainment LLC (13 years, 11 months)

This is Kody Brown Entertainment LLC, so he's listing his rare appearances on this shit show as a legit job on a resume? And almost 14 years? He hasn't been on that show that long, has he? Maybe the show's been on that long but he hasn't, has he?

Construction Management Assistant, Independent Consultant/'Sure Jan' (4 years 3 months)

This one was cute. I'm guessing this is when he went out to Coyote Piss Pass and sat around watching Papa Kotex scrap bark off of logs that he did not fell himself? Or he was out there watching tree guys cut down said trees? My guess is Kotex and Sobyn told him to put this on his resume and they'd back him up.

Personal Assistant, MSWC LLC, 2 years

We all know this is Sobyn's My Sisterwives Closet bullshit, it's not a legit job either. Probably just child labor at the time. Hey Day'un, can you take a photo of this piece of shite and list it on my website?

I feel sorry for this guy, he's a young adult entering a cut throat workplace nowadays and this 'resume' smacks of Kotex/Sobyn lies and bullshit. Not what a new grad should be doing. There is embellishment and there is flat out lies. I hope this guy can learn what not to do from these two idjit 'parents'.

Looks like he still is a student. Has he even been on the show since they moved to Flagstaff?  Okay, he was probably in the moving scenes and I think Robin hosted a family dinner where he may have put in a cameo appearance.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

Looks like he still is a student. Has he even been on the show since they moved to Flagstaff?  Okay, he was probably in the moving scenes and I think Robin hosted a family dinner where he may have put in a cameo appearance.  

Day'un was in the episode when they first moved to Flagstaff where Meri's new neighbors were supposedly harassing her and she had to move, other than that i don't recall him having any speaking parts, just in the background.

I think I saw Day'un in the background of the latest episode when Aireealahblah was explaining to Kootie how she pestered another child.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
23 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I was going to say the same thing! Who KNEW there was a PIPELINE under there?  And the whole  pond thing was enlightening too.  Consider that originally they all thought that MERI having the hunk with the "pond" on it wouldn't be good because they thought she might not LET THE REST OF THEM HAVE ACCESS TO IT??  Welp, looks like they f'd that up! They should have let old Meri HAVE that hunk!  She sure can't build anything VERY BIG on that piece.

When production shows the google earth stills of the property you can see the pipeline clearly on the pictures. It is the road that bisects the property where Meri was whining about "in the trees, out of the trees" way back when and where Kody parked the u-hauls during the move to Robyn's house on the hill.  They may have marked the map with "easement". There will always be strict rules regarding how close you can build by an easement.  We have an electrical easement at the end of our property.  They have full rights to clear that area and some years back they used a helicopter and the biggest chain saw you have ever seen to fly and full trim the trees along both sides of the easement.

8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

What is this pipeline that runs across the property? Is it for water runoff, gas, oil? There's got to be a reason for the pipeline.  Seems like Kody and company got talked into buying that property by the salesman who led them to believe that they better get now before someone else buys it and they fell for that spiel without doing any research. 

It is a gas pipeline. So the gas company has the rights to full access at all times.  They will never be allowed to block off the access road.

His lack of research was obvious from the moment he said that he would agree to pull his own utilities and then told the wives it means that you just pay the builder a bit more to put in the electric.  I laughed very loudly for a long time after hearing that.  He didn't have a clue.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Day'un was in the episode when they first moved to Flagstaff where Meri's new neighbors were supposedly harassing her and she had to move, other than that i don't recall him having any speaking parts, just in the background.

I think I saw Day'un in the background of the latest episode when Aireealahblah was explaining to Kootie how she pestered another child.

That's probably on his resume too!!  The construction manager assistant made me laugh out loud! Sure,Jan.

• LOL 4
16 hours ago, Twopper said:

Cameo. Lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Clip of Janelle and Kody fighting about buying Christine's house while Savannah looks on silently:

https://www.etonline.com/sister-wives-janelle-argues-with-kody-over-not-wanting-to-live-in-christines-house-exclusive-194866

A) Poor Savannah

B) What a dumb argument. I know they're not going to actually talk money on camera but assuming they both (and maybe they don't)  have access to the bank account they'd be drawing the funds from: how can Kody think there is enough money while Janelle thinks there is not. I mean, it should be pretty cut and dried? We need X, we have Y. Y must be greater than X.  (Although... all Kody's mentions of needing to be "creative" might be a big key as to how they got in this predicament. Too much being creative, not enough acknowledging reality.) 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, taragel said:

Clip of Janelle and Kody fighting about buying Christine's house while Savannah looks on silently:

https://www.etonline.com/sister-wives-janelle-argues-with-kody-over-not-wanting-to-live-in-christines-house-exclusive-194866

A) Poor Savannah

B) What a dumb argument. I know they're not going to actually talk money on camera but assuming they both (and maybe they don't)  have access to the bank account they'd be drawing the funds from: how can Kody think there is enough money while Janelle thinks there is not. I mean, it should be pretty cut and dried? We need X, we have Y. Y must be greater than X.  (Although... all Kody's mentions of needing to be "creative" might be a big key as to how they got in this predicament. Too much being creative, not enough acknowledging reality.) 

And just last week, Janelle seemed to think there was enough money to pay off the land and start building on CP and Kody said there wasn't. Can't either of them read a bank balance?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

And just last week, Janelle seemed to think there was enough money to pay off the land and start building on CP and Kody said there wasn't. Can't either of them read a bank balance?

Every time Kody suspects Janelle of looking at their bank balance, he probably whisks Robyn out for a shopping spree at Victoria's Secret to bring that balance back down, so it never gets high enough to break ground.

That poster is everything, except I feel bad for the prairie dogs who were just minding their own business until the clown cars showed up, and the crazy man in the panties jumped into their pond.

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, taragel said:

A) Poor Savannah

Janelle made sense here.  Family money ( the money that Kody keeps  calling his and Robyn’s) is supposed to pay  off the land. The land  has to be paid off, and the property redivided ( per their last choices) before they can build. Kody  keeps saying they don’t have enough ‘family’ money to pay off the land, so he won’t pay it off.  Janette says they do- my guess is that it would take most of the family cash. 

So he wants Janelle to use HER  money to buy Christine’s house and pay on that mortgage, and wait on him to decide to pay off the land.  Then he wants Janelle to use HER money to pay to build her home on her property, while she is still paying a mortgage on Christine’s home.    She knows she can’t make payments on both places at the same time or even get the second loan  and then there is Savannah’s upcoming college needs too. 
He also doesn’t understand Janelle’s point about renting out Christine’s house.  The mortgage on that house counts against her income and debts until she has rented it out to someone else for two years.  Further pushing back when she could get a loan to build. 
This explanation would  also apply to Kody and Robyn’s home.  Part of why they will never build in Coyote Pass. 
In addition, Christine’s house cost at least 10-15 times what she paid for the RV.    

His creativity with money is why the family was driving the cars they were in Utah. With broken windows, and bald tires.  Couldn’t even make a six hour drive to Vegas without scrounging for tires  along the way. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4

Ummm, he hates Christine. He never wants to even drive by Christine's house ever again. And yet...he is availing himself of filling up water jugs for Janelle from a house he DOES NOT OWN. I wish someone would sue his stupid ass for trespassing and stealing water. Fucking gremlin tool. (No disrespect to gremlins or tools...)

"I'm just being creative and a little bit argumentative with Janelle, but the point is I just want to get her into a home..." NO you don't you fucker. You want to use her to then siphon money from her for your future with Sobyn. Lying sack of shit.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 3
  • Applause 7

Like I said in another thread, CP will never happen because now the only way to do it is for Robyn to sell her house and live in a rental for a couple of years. No way will she do that. But there's plenty of equity in that home now to pay off CP.

Janelle is shit out of luck.

• Sad 4
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Ummm, he hates Christine. He never wants to even drive by Christine's house ever again. And yet...he is availing himself of filling up water jugs for Janelle from a house he DOES NOT OWN. I wish someone would sue his stupid ass for trespassing and stealing water. Fucking gremlin tool. (No disrespect to gremlins or tools...)

"I'm just being creative and a little bit argumentative with Janelle, but the point is I just want to get her into a home..." NO you don't you fucker. You want to use her to then siphon money from her for your future with Sobyn. Lying sack of shit.

Since the house isn't sold (but only under contract, which has fallen through), Christine still owns the house. I'm guessing Christine gave Janelle permission to fill her water tanks out there until the sale was final. She may even have told Janelle that she could shower there, do laundry, etc.

Like I said in another thread, CP will never happen because now the only way to do it is for Robyn to sell her house and live in a rental for a couple of years. No way will she do that. But there's plenty of equity in that home now to pay off CP.

I doubt there is much equity in that house. I don't know how much they put down on it but I'm betting it's as little as possible. They must have a huge first mortgage on it and then I think I read they took out a second mortgage to pay taxes or something. I think if they sold now, they might break even but that's about it. I don't know how much they need to pay off CP, but I don't think equity in Robyn's home alone would do it.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3