Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think that this has always been Kody's m.o to withhold affection from any of his wives if they piss him off, in turn he then complains to the kids that it is their moms fault for him not coming around. He is the king of "alienation of affection". That is why he is always with Robyn, she complies, she is obedient. He thinks he is all that and a bag of chips, but really to us he is the prick of the prairie. 

Prick of the prairie, I love it.  I'd eat the bag of chips, and skip little gherkin time with Kootie.  He's a recalcitrant child when he barks orders, and expects to be obeyed without question.  What a pig.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

I think Kody's "anger" is fake, manipulative, and a way to avoid addressing the real issues, most of which are his own fault.

The old axiom. "offence is the best defense" applies here.  By Kody lashing out when challenged, he hopes to intimidate the other person to submission

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I saw on Reddit an ad that claims there will be a Tell-Nothing on Jan. 30.  I wonder?  It didn't seem to indicate that on the TLC description I saw earlier.  Is it the series finale?

I don't know how much stock to put in to this as the FB posters frequently have it all wrong...but someone said that they watched a live LLR presentation by Christine from a hotel room this week.  When someone asked if Truely was with her, she responded no, but refused to elaborate on why she was conducting her live from a hotel room or where it was located.  The speculation was that she was staying at a hotel while filming a tell-all.  Who knows, but I hope it's true.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Does anyone know for sure whether Dayton's still in college? I've read conflicting reports that he's still in school (his LinkedIn says he's got a triple major), that he quit, and that he was asked to leave. 

His LinkedIn is interesting, that’s all I want to say.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Worked as personal assistant for the owner of MSWC. I ran errands, worked on excel + computer needs, helped design processes, drew piece designs, moved the business to different locations (twice), helped organize business, and any other additional tasks.

I'm dying over here!  lol

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I don't know how much stock to put in to this as the FB posters frequently have it all wrong...but someone said that they watched a live LLR presentation by Christine from a hotel room this week.  When someone asked if Truely was with her, she responded no, but refused to elaborate on why she was conducting her live from a hotel room or where it was located.  The speculation was that she was staying at a hotel while filming a tell-all.  Who knows, but I hope it's true.

Interesting that she was in a hotel room and not staying with Janelle or even Meri, she’s done  more then leave Kody then. She’s left the sister wives ( the people, not the show). 

• Useful 2

I was quite impressed that when in elementary school, he spent 2 days moving boxes to assist teacher. 

When I was in grade 5 or 6, the homeroom teacher sent me to the girls lavatory with a dirty volleyball to see if I could brighten it up.  With nothing more than paper towels, water and the dispenser soap, I had that ball looking like brand new in just a few minutes.  I guess I could have added catering to my list of accomplishments.  Again in elementary school, I was designated to leave class at 11:50 am each day to heat a can of soup on a hotplate and prepare the tea for the teachers lunch room.

It never occurred to me to add these bits of puffery to a resume, who knows how my career path may have ben altered had I done so.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 22
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Interesting that she was in a hotel room and not staying with Janelle or even Meri, she’s done  more then leave Kody then. She’s left the sister wives ( the people, not the show). 

If as speculated, they were filming a tell-all, they are usually put up in hotels and probably use the hotel conference room as a set.  If that was the case, then they would all have been set up at the hotel.

• Useful 6
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I don't think Janelle has a home right now.  Her trailer has been put away for the winter and I think she's living with her son.

Meri allows nobody in her mcmansion!  That's only for Queen Meri!

• Love 8

Christine stays in hotels when she travels to help LulaNo failures sell off all of their remaining crap, so she could be anywhere. And Kootie would probably expect her to quarantine in a hotel for 10-14 days each time she travels to Flagstaff before being around him and his favourite fambly members.

• Love 10

I just watched the latest episode but I won't say anything to spoil it will just wait for everyone to catch up 😂No wonder they dropped that intro thou it's all just utter bs now. They have dropped the charade, they drink, they swear, they don't dress modestly.. they don't even like each other mostly. Sister wives my arse how about sister lies more like it! 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

His LinkedIn is interesting, that’s all I want to say.

It's actually pretty sad especially if he wrote it.  It's totally meaningless to any serious HR recruiter unless they are specifically looking for someone who is skilled in "drawing piece designs" - whatever the heck that is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I saw on Reddit an ad that claims there will be a Tell-Nothing on Jan. 30.  I wonder?  It didn't seem to indicate that on the TLC description I saw earlier.  Is it the series finale?

I just watched the latest episode on Discovery+ and at the end there is a preview for next week's episode. It is indeed a tell-nothing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, juicyfruit said:

I just watched the latest episode on Discovery+ and at the end there is a preview for next week's episode. It is indeed a tell-nothing.

Apparently it’s a two part tell nothing.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm pretty sure it's not a series finale, as I've heard they've already been filming the next season (Season 17?).

Meanwhile, I'd love for a "Counting On"-type spin-off of Christine, Janelle and the non-Robyn adult kids.

(US Magazine is reporting that Janelle is "seriously considering" leaving Kody.)

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Will this tell all/nothing only cover through the season that just aired, or will it cover all of 2021?  For example, will they discuss Christine’s actual move to Utah after the sale of her Arizona home? 

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Apparently it’s a two part tell nothing.

No I think it’s a one part.  Doesn’t Discovery plus drop the episode due today at midnight Sunday while TLC shows it this  evening? I think the poster was referring to today’s episode as having the tell all preview 

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

It's actually pretty sad especially if he wrote it.  It's totally meaningless to any serious HR recruiter unless they are specifically looking for someone who is skilled in "drawing piece designs" - whatever the heck that is.

Right… I had a look and one half makes me laugh, the other is downright confusing. The funniest is work experience as personal assistant in MSWC (has to be my sister wives closet) Yep, a personal assistant to mummy and her failed business is going to sky rocket your career!

He now allegedly works for “kbf entertainment” which is notably absent from the internet. No website, just a few odd directory mentions in Nevada… not even Arizona! I can’t find anywhere what it stands for but I have a gut feeling it stands for Kody Brown Family entertainment. If so, his work experience is indeed worth absolutely nothing.

The confusing bit is his triple major… It always annoys me like hell when people list unfinished studies; as you haven’t graduated and you imply you have, either by not mentioning a graduation date, or list a date in the future like Dayton does. A triple major doesn’t necessarily mean three degrees btw. It could be just three subjects that count towards one. Though again, Dayton implies he’ll be having 3 degrees by 2023. If so, absolutely and truly astonishing as few can accomplish this. Having said this, this kid is a bit quirky and odd, maybe highly intelligent in just one direction. Also, you need to have a lot of time and a lack of social contacts (which he has) to accomplish a triple major…. So who knows?

Last bit: Who’s going to pay for a triple major if he really is doing that? Or was that the 150K loan they took out last year?

• Love 6

This is the best season they've had in years, so I hope the show isn't ending. I doubt it is, just when things are finally getting interesting.

I nothing very little about autism, but if Dayton can handle a triple major at college, why does Robyn behave as if he could never live independently in an apartment somewhere? If he really does have a triple major, that's a pretty demanding course-load. I assumed he had significant special needs based on what we see on the show and how Robyn talks about him. Does he really have serious challenges that prohibit independence, or is his biggest challenge having overbearing Robyn as his mother?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

No I think it’s a one part.  Doesn’t Discovery plus drop the episode due today at midnight Sunday while TLC shows it this  evening? I think the poster was referring to today’s episode as having the tell all preview 

I saw the preview. It said two part. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

This is the best season they've had in years, so I hope the show isn't ending. I doubt it is, just when things are finally getting interesting.

I nothing very little about autism, but if Dayton can handle a triple major at college, why does Robyn behave as if he could never live independently in an apartment somewhere? If he really does have a triple major, that's a pretty demanding course-load. I assumed he had significant special needs based on what we see on the show and how Robyn talks about him. Does he really have serious challenges that prohibit independence, or is his biggest challenge having overbearing Robyn as his mother?

This!!! 
The whole thing with autism, to put it simple: Is that their brain is wired slightly different than ours. It works perfectly fine but they process information differently and (hyper) focus on some things while deeming others insignificant.

I think he would be perfectly fine in his own bachelor pad surrounded by computers and books and do just fine. But since Robyn can’t envision such a lifestyle, she brands him incapable of looking after himself.

• Love 7

I don't know specifically about Dayton or any accommodations he may need but academic abilities are very different than independent living abilities, and both are also very different from social emotional skills.

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Cetacean said:

someone who is skilled in "drawing piece designs" - whatever the heck that is.

Perhaps he drew the joory pieces that Robyn thought up but could not draw herself.

He planned and went on a solo 4-day camping trip to the Grand Canyon and probably enjoyed the freedom from mama bear.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don't think Janelle has a home right now.  Her trailer has been put away for the winter and I think she's living with her son.

Meri allows nobody in her mcmansion!  That's only for Queen Meri!

Meri's house (mcmansion) was sold in Sept. 2021, so who knows where she's living.   Certainly not with Janelle. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Meri's house (mcmansion) was sold in Sept. 2021, so who knows where she's living.   Certainly not with Janelle. 

Do you mean this one?

DB01690A-7CC6-4D39-A98D-8817407CA042.jpeg

Yes, that was sold, but a current address comes up for her that is in Flagstaff.

• Useful 3
9 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I wonder why Meri doesn't move into the BnB.  I thought the arrangement with Jenn was temporary while she and her husband looked for a suitable place to live.  It's been what now...6 months?  The inn doesn't seem like a kid friendly place, aside from the kitchen and their bedrooms, there is just no place kids to be.  When there are guests at the inn, I can imagine they are restricted for noise levels and boundaries about when and where they can appear in the house.

If Meri did move to the inn while Jenn and her kids are still resident there she would need a room for herself, plus another for her inventory, leaving no room for any paying guests that may want to book a room.  It seems any house that Meri would choose to live in Flagstaff would be upwards of $2,000. a month for rent, so it may make financial sense for Meri to gently nudge Jenn along in her home search and take up residence at the inn herself.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, sharkerbaby said:

I don't know specifically about Dayton or any accommodations he may need but academic abilities are very different than independent living abilities, and both are also very different from social emotional skills.

Didn’t he take a summer long road trip across the country alone before Covid? He may or may not be autistic but if he is he’s very high functioning. Perfectly capable of living on his own. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Pooky said:

Now that Christine has left does this mean they might build the one house?  

They might build one house somewhere someday but I don't believe they are ever going to build on Coyote Pass.

• Love 7

Kody's name used to be on Christine's house, but it was in her name only when she sold it.   Wonder if giving up her part of Coyote Pass may have been payment to take his name off.   Would have been no cash outlay for Kody, but would allow her to sell.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Kody's name used to be on Christine's house, but it was in her name only when she sold it.   Wonder if giving up her part of Coyote Pass may have been payment to take his name off.   Would have been no cash outlay for Kody, but would allow her to sell.

I thought someone here mentioned that he had to take his name off Christine's house in order to purchase his and Robyn's house.  Unless I misunderstood.   If so that was a massive blessing in disguise for Christine.  

• Love 20
2 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Didn’t he take a summer long road trip across the country alone before Covid? He may or may not be autistic but if he is he’s very high functioning. Perfectly capable of living on his own. 

Perhaps.  I very specifically said I didn't know about Dayton or any accommodations he may need in order to remove any focus from him.  My comment was to dispel the notion that just because someone may be able to achieve academically that did not equate to abilities or skills associated with other areas of life or living.  Think Rain Man which, while not based on a true story was inspired by a real person.

• Love 5