Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

On 12/28/2022 at 10:48 AM, Libby said:
Another sneak peek. Kody is throwing Christine under the bus again. I can't stand him.

"s"

So he barely went over her house, so how did she talk shit to him when his head was in his phone? 

I wish Jenelle would say the talk about Meri, did not happen.

Kidney is such an asshole. First off the Christine and Jenelle's kids pisses me off. Second, Jenelle is having a problem with him because of how he has treated the boys and how he all of a sudden wants to tell her what to do after years of letting her do her own thing. Jenelle has seen how he has been acting and playing favorites and is fed up with his shit. 

His bullshit and talking bullshit about Christine is only going to alienate all the kids because he just won't shut the hell up. Like dude, stfu and carry on. Quit being such a fucking dick and move on. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I'm really starting to wonder if Kody's behavior is fake. I find it hard to believe that he's as out of touch with reality as he seems to be.

I wonder if he's playing the crazy bad guy to keep the show going now that there are no more sister wives. His over the top, insane behavior and comments are definitely generating interest in the show.

If he's not putting on an act, then he's either having a mental breakdown, or taking drugs. 

Kody has never been the most together person, but his recent behavior is truly troublesome. If it's not an act, Robyn seriously needs to get him to a doctor because there is really something wrong with him.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Sadly, it is entirely possible that Kody is that divorced from reality at this point.  We are seeing more and more public figures behaving erratically, so why is it so surprising that someone with his ego would get worse over time?  We also know from things he has said that he has gone down the men's rights rabbit hole which keeps him in victim mode constantly.  I'm glad Truley is far away from him and I do worry for Robyn's younger children.  He seems to have quite the temper.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, Libby said:

I'm really starting to wonder if Kody's behavior is fake. I find it hard to believe that he's as out of touch with reality as he seems to be.

If he was that good an actor, he'd be in line for an Emmy.  But I don't believe that for a hot minute because....

1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

We also know from things he has said that he has gone down the men's rights rabbit hole which keeps him in victim mode constantly.

A sign of the times.  And pair him up with the crazed assault rifle advocates, add a good dose of steroids (the preferred drug of these Manly Men) and you've got the anger-crazed, persecuted prophet of the merry little band.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

If he was that good an actor, he'd be in line for an Emmy.  But I don't believe that for a hot minute because....

A sign of the times.  And pair him up with the crazed assault rifle advocates, add a good dose of steroids (the preferred drug of these Manly Men) and you've got the anger-crazed, persecuted prophet of the merry little band.

I agree! I've suspected testosterone/energy supplement misuse since before they left LV. Imo, the Manosphere spewers are a cult. 

My suspicion is that he's a walking time bomb. The only Q I have is will he implode or explode?

Edited by Art Of Noiz
  • Like 16
7 hours ago, Libby said:

I wonder if he's playing the crazy bad guy to keep the show going now that there are no more sister wives. His over the top, insane behavior and comments are definitely generating interest in the show.

If he's not putting on an act, then he's either having a mental breakdown, or taking drugs. 

Kody has never been the most together person, but his recent behavior is truly troublesome. If it's not an act, Robyn seriously needs to get him to a doctor because there is really something wrong with him.

Look at his eyes.  He's not faking.  He's loco and has lost his sh*t.  He's over the top angry and only at Christine.   The other two sister wives don't get near the venom he so fluently spews toward Christine.  

I keep wondering why he's so over the top about her but can't really get a pinpoint on it.   He didn't like her, didn't love her, didn't REALLY want to marry her, didn't think she groveled enough to her sister wife queen Robyn, didn't like her venting to him about ALL the wives ALL THE TIME, and I'm amazed he hasn't blamed her for the war between Russia and Ukraine.  

Be that as it may, he's not kidding and I'm more than a little glad that Christine is in Utah and he's afraid to go there.  I'd worry about her safety.   His countenance is terrifying and there's no reasoning with him about a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.  He's nuts.  Stupid and crazy is not a good look.  I'd feel sorry for Sobbyn, but she made her bed, now she gets to sleep in it with an unstable jackass.  Hope she never gets a solid night's sleep ever again.   Watch your back Sobby and behave yourself.  Remember...if they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you.  

• Like 8
  • Fire 5
  • Love 5

Yes, Gwen identifies as queer and autistic. I am not saying she hasn't had a proper diagnosis by a professional, but I also see the possibility that she took a self- assessment and, after seeing results, proclaimed she is on the autism spectrum. Just speculating.

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, Libby said:

Gwen's latest video on YouTube. I don't think she said anything that revealing.

I watched this. My take from it is she is only going to say positive things. If not, she'll respond with her eyes.  It's obvious she loves and admires 3 of her moms, and loved the gmas, too. 

Now, my wish is that she will add to her Patreon to include other sibs' opinions, recollections, etc. I want an ep of Savanah Speaks. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Libby said:

Gwen's latest video on YouTube. I don't think she said anything that revealing.

I can’t believe that anyone is paying her for this nonsense, she giggles and barely says anything that we don’t already know.

She’s obviously intimidated and trying to make some money without pissing off kody.

we already knew months ago that she didn’t like Robyn, she said so on Instagram and other than that it’s the same old stuff, a lot of hemming and hawwing without any substance. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, BAForever said:

Yes, Gwen identifies as queer and autistic. I am not saying she hasn't had a proper diagnosis by a professional, but I also see the possibility that she took a self- assessment and, after seeing results, proclaimed she is on the autism spectrum. Just speculating.

She said she had a medical evaluation when she started college. I seem to recall she watched some TikTok's and noticed some signs and then pursued a medical eval.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 2
  • Useful 8

Kody seems like many ( not all) divorced people to me - angry, bitter, hurt, etc.  He has got a major case of the ‘ how dare she leave me, I didn’t want her anyway’ flu.  The latest rant of it’s too risky for anyone to date Christine can be looked at from several angles/ the most likely true risk is that of Kody interfering in any new relationship  Christine may start.    The news reports things like that happening fairly frequently 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Thankfully, as Christine and Kidney no longer share a church, he barely has contact with the kids and she moved so far away, any meddling should be minimal.

I liked Gwen's take. ("Behold my daughter's p*ssy!" had me in fits). She's bound by her mom's TLC contract (and example) to not totally throw gas on the dumpster fire but she was clearly surprised at some of the exchanges between the adults. Which speaks to Christine sheltering the girls as best she could from the poison when this was going down. I never really took to Gwen previously, she always seemed so awkward, but she's grown into a lovely young woman.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can’t believe that anyone is paying her for this nonsense, she giggles and barely says anything that we don’t already know.

I only got 5 minutes in and found it a crushing bore so turned it off. Pretty girl, though.

Edited by Cetacean
  • Like 3

The psychology of Kody's self-soothing explanation for what's happened is fascinating.   And so full of potholes!  

In his little rodent brain, he is telling himself he has been alienated from his kids because Christine feels soooooo bad about leaving him that she has shit talked him to the kids in order to "assuage" her guilt.  Right.  She didn't shit talk him because he's been an outrageous, selfish, neglectful asshole and she (unwisely) couldn't help complaining about him to the kids.  No, she is intentionally destroying him in the eyes of the children because she feels guilty and needs to justify abandoning him. 

First of all, why would Christine feel guilty? Kody himself said more than once in that clip that ending a marriage because you were no longer in love was an acceptable act (he did it tio Meri!).  Christine had made it clear she feels like she tried to work things out for years but Kody was a no-show. She had to accept that they were not in love any more, nothing was going to change, and so she ended the marriage. By Kody's own standards, what Christine did is okay.  Why should she feel guilty?  

Kody has to twist things because his whole defense has been he didn't know it was so bad, she didn't give him a chance to work on things with her.  So he can't acknowledge that Christine had been expressing her unhappiness for a long time and he just ignored her because that would undercut his argument that he was a blindsided victim. It is such a load of crap.  Kody's entire theory is nothing but an attempt to once again blame Christine for something he caused - an attempt by HIM to assuage his own feelings about being rejected and revealed as a crummy father whose kids think he's a dick.  

I'm not sure I can bring myself to seriously comment on his preposterous suggestion that Christine is trying to make him out to be the bad guy so she will not look "risky" to other men.  Of all the self-serving delusions ... has he really lived that sheltered a life? Because this is not how it works. Men aren't investigating the circumstances of a woman's break up that way.  It's been my experience that that is THE LAST thing they want to be hearing about!  They damn sure aren't going to be looking for info on him. He is really showing how ignorant he is about relationships and dating with that one. 

I did enjoy the look in his eye when he was talking about it though.  You can see how much the idea of Christine being with another man bothers him.  It is almost like he is trying to "manifest" himself into a barrier to her hooking up, lol

Kody wishes he mattered that much.  But he doesn't.  No new guy is gonna give a shit about him and what happened with Christine.  But leave it to him to believe he is so important that Christine will suffer forever because she offended him.  He really thinks the world revolves around him.  But he's just a turd circling the drain.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 7
  • Applause 15
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It's been my experience that that is THE LAST thing they want to be hearing about!  It is actually *official* dating advice to not drag that baggage out until way down the road when you are safely in an established relationship, and then you still need to be careful because guys do not want to hear you complain about your ex.

Except that their lives have been splashed all over social media for years.  Hard to hide that.  But he's in lalaland if he thinks he is the "good guy".  One look at those dead shark eyes and the new boyfriend would totally understand who is so not "good".

• Like 10
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Auntie Freeze said:

Which speaks to Christine sheltering the girls as best she could from the poison when this was going down

I don't think Christine deserves any accolades for this. Gwen may have not been privy to the intimate conversations of her parents, but we know from years past that Christine has definitely leaned on those girls - beyond a level that any psychologist would recommend. Ysabel most recently reported how difficult the last few years were. In addition, these children have watched their family drama play out on magazines, online forums and a weekly televised show for over a decade. It's awful to be honest and all the adults are at fault. I feel bad for the children in this family - they are pulled in too many directions.

• Like 9
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think announcing, I'm in a loveless marriage, and storming out the door at a family function is keeping it on the downlow. 

I want more information about that supposed incident before I decide if I believe it or not.  Who, what, when, where, and witneses.   I also want Robyn to clarify what she knew and when about the whole supposed Meri reconciliation/Christine flip out, too.  

Mostly I want to hear from Janelle, though.  Did Kody really approach her to discuss it?  He claimed he approached all three of his wives and told them he was thinking of getting back with Meri.  Janelle is the only one who I see as not having a personal interest in answering honestly.  Christine and Kody are too vested, and Robyn is  a schemer so, lies.  Janelle is the one I would believe over all of them.  

• Like 17
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

I feel bad for the children in this family - they are pulled in too many directions.

Which is why each and every parent deserves censure.  They signed up with TLC for this crapfest and threw their innocent children into a world of horrors.  The stigma of the behavior of their parents and sale of their childhood to the tabloids is reprehensible. 

And now Mykelti and Madison have done the same thing.  Shame on them both - their children don't have a private moment, everything is out there for the world to see. Can you imagine the bullying Axel will face after the nasty posts his mother used to post?

All for easy money.  They sold their souls and the life of their children to avoid getting regular jobs and to build up their MLM base.  It's disgusting. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 7

I want more information about that supposed incident before I decide if I believe it or not.  Who, what, when, where, and witneses.   I also want Robyn to clarify what she knew and when about the whole supposed Meri reconciliation/Christine flip out, too.  

Mostly I want to hear from Janelle, though.  Did Kody really approach her to discuss it?  He claimed he approached all three of his wives and told them he was thinking of getting back with Meri.  Janelle is the only one who I see as not having a personal interest in answering honestly.  Christine and Kody are too vested, and Robyn is  a schemer so, lies.  Janelle is the one I would believe over all of them.  

No one has denied the loveless marriage incident. What has been denied is Christine pitching a fit over Kody getting back with Kody.

I think Janelle is the most honest too. But I'm not sure that is saying all that much.

Is this real? ⬇️

image.png.47fe1b39037b7e4b38fd072f90100e80.png

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

No one has denied the loveless marriage incident. What has been denied is Christine pitching a fit over Kody getting back with Kody.

Who all has been asked about it?  I only recall Kody and Robyn claiming it happened.  Has Christine admitted it happened?  I mean I could totally see her acting out, but I want it from a better source than Prince Shithead and his Dark Queen.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

While I agree that it's a very bad thing to put your kids on tv, the only defense I'll make for the Brown adults is, I think that they really needed the money.

Paedon said that they didn't love Christine's tapioca pudding because it was so good, they loved it because it was filling.

The Brown's had a lot of kids and not much money. I know that it was their choice to have so many kids, but it was their religion.

I used to be hard on Bill and Jen Klein from The Little Couple for exploiting their children. Where they were different from the Browns was that they didn't need the money. I think that the Browns really did need the TV money.

• Like 4

Did Christine yell about her loveless marriage. She's dramatic by nature. She doesn't hold back. Gwen said something about her mom being in a "loveless" marriage even on this video above. I don't think it's a stretch. But tbh we really cannot believe any of them. They have purposefully and knowingly deceived the public for over a decade. The entire premise of this show has been false - since the start. How are we going to trust any of them to not spin whatever answers they give us? Janelle is very well spoken. But she's a spin doctor too.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Except that their lives have been splashed all over social media for years.  Hard to hide that.  But he's in lalaland if he thinks he is the "good guy".  One look at those dead shark eyes and the new boyfriend would totally understand who is so not "good".

Christine and I are roughly the same age. People our age (who aren't on reality shows) aren't, on average, as active on social media, as younger generations. If Christine is just dating, I don't know that a potential partner while have gone back through and looked at everything she has posted, much less things Kody has posted. 

Now if Christine makes a thing of it ("hey, I am a reality star and a former sister wife so go google me!"), especially early on, or if (God forbid) her dating life becomes content for the show, that could spark more searching than your average 50-something guy would do to prep for a prospective date.

If Christine wants to date and/or ultimately find a new mate, I'm happy for her and I root for her. But I don't need to see it. 

• Like 6
43 minutes ago, Libby said:

While I agree that it's a very bad thing to put your kids on tv, the only defense I'll make for the Brown adults is, I think that they really needed the money.

Five able-bodied adults could have all worked full time jobs.  Or at least four of them. Plenty of people with large families don't sell their souls to avoid actually having a regular job with a paycheck.

They are lazy and selfish.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Who all has been asked about it?  I only recall Kody and Robyn claiming it happened.  Has Christine admitted it happened?  I mean I could totally see her acting out, but I want it from a better source than Prince Shithead and his Dark Queen.

Christine and Meri were also asked about it. IIRC, Christine denied doing anything to discourage Kody from getting back with Meri. She did not deny the loveless marriage incident.

• Useful 6

I really do not see Christine shouting that she is in a loveless marriage at a family event, especially if Truly was around. I can see her being upset or mad at something, but I just do not see her shouting that unless the gathering was just the adults. If she did say that then Robyn and possibly Meri cannot act like they were so blindsided when Christine told them she was leaving Kody. It may be true, but in my opinion Christine's angry or bad moments are not comparable to the constant awfulness that is Kody and Robyn.

• Like 9
16 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Christine and Meri were also asked about it. IIRC, Christine denied doing anything to discourage Kody from getting back with Meri. She did not deny the loveless marriage incident.

I guess I look at the supposed shouting out at a family event as part of the whole "Christine lost her shit" narrative Kody is trying to sell us.  Kody seemed to blend that story in there as evidence of her becomming unhinged.  And since I don't believe the general premise that Christine objected to Kody getting back with Meri, it's hard to believe Christine was yelling in front of everyone.  The baby is going out with the bathwater on this on, for me. 

That being said -  it is totally possible Christine did shout in front of people, of course.  There are a lot of reasons she might have said that, like, because it is TRUE.  But I doubt it had anything to do with Meri and Kody reconciling - per se.  I know I myself might be like, hey can we work on OUR marriage first?  But "you are sleeping with the enemy, no way, no how can you take Meri back!" I do not believe. 

At best - assuming it is not an absolute lie - I think Kody is trying to characterize Christine's (likely emotional) request to address their problems before he started focusing on Meri again as Christine "losing her shit" in protest to them reconciling.

Kody's inability to read and understand the emotions of his wives is constant and appalling.  And often ... convenient. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
pronoun clarification
  • Like 21
32 minutes ago, Auntie Freeze said:

I was musing that Meri doesn't have the "left Kidney glow" that C&J have so she's still in way deep. Now I have to wonder - if Sobyn ever leaves him will she get pretty again too?

She never was pretty to begin with. Her insides match her outsides. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I guess I look at the supposed shouting out at a family event as part of the whole "Christine lost her shit" narrative Kody is trying to sell us.  Kody seemed to blend that story in there as evidence of her becomming unhinged.  And since I don't believe the general premise that Christine objected to Kody getting back with Meri, it's hard to believe Christine was yelling in front of everyone.  The baby is going out with the bathwater on this on, for me. 

That being said -  it is totally possible Christine did shout in front of people, of course.  There are a lot of reasons she might have said that, like, because it is TRUE.  But I doubt it had anything to do with Meri and Kody reconciling - per se.  I know I myself might be like, hey can we work on OUR marriage first?  But "you are sleeping with the enemy, no way, no how can you take Meri back!" I do not believe. 

At best - assuming it is not an absolute lie - I think Kody is trying to characterize Christine's (likely emotional) request to address their problems before he started focusing on Meri again as Christine "losing her shit" in protest to them reconciling.

Kody's inability to read and understand the emotions of his wives is constant and appalling.  And often ... convenient. 

The way I saw, or heard it, which may be totally wrong was Kody throwing out a lot of shit trying to make Christine look bad. Maybe he was connecting the two incidents on purpose or maybe they were said in quick succession. Later when Suki brought it up to Christine, I believe Christine quietly said, well I was, in response to Suki mentioning the loveless marriage outburst. Then when Suki finished her sentence, mentioning the Meri thing, Christine was adamant that she never interfered with their marriage - ever.

So, again, I think the outburst happened but I don't think Christine ever told Kody not to reconcile with Meri. I believe Kody is mixing together some actual truths, with kernels of truth surrounded by outright lies. In the end is doesn't really matter - Kody's mission is to make Christine look bad and IMO, he's failing. Unfortunately, IMO, Christine is also trying to revise history to make herself look better, which is also failing.

Christine should just tell it like it is, she had plenty of reasons to leave without hiding her part in all the 30 years of bullshit.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

No one will ever really know what Meri and Kody were like in the first three years of marriage because all the adults are revisionists. But I do know one thing. If a couple is having problems, the solution is NOT to form a "celestial bond" with a "special best friend" who happens to be the ex-wife of your wife's brother. Gee, I wonder why that didn't work out?

And planning to get married on meri’s birthday.  

• Like 7

One thing very clear so far is Kody an absolute ass and his ego is so bruised and angry by the couch sessions he saw of Christine this season that by the time they did this tell all his mission was to destroy her.  In doing so he only hurts and alienates his kids even more as it can't feel great for them to see their father tell millions that the only reason they exist is because Kody wanted a little bit of polygamy royalty to boost his standing/ego.  Wow......

I can see why Janelle gave up, he really is a bitter angry old man now with no consideration for 13 of his 18 children.  And if any of his daughters (Mykelti aside) thought he respected women because he wasn't as bad as some in their church I think he helped them see the light with the way he sh** all over their mothers. 

And Robyn is as egocentric and clueless as he is.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, RazzleberryPie said:

Ok if it was janelle, whoever initiated it, I’d be upset and still upset at Robin and kody for agreeing to do it. 

Perhaps we’re talking about two different things?

• Like 3