Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Libby said:

I have no idea if any of this is real, but the tabloids and rumors are saying...

1. Kody is going to take more wives in order to fulfill TLC contracts and keep a show with him and Robyn going.

2. Janelle and Christine are lobbying for their own show about after Sister Wives.

3. Meri is writing a tell all book.

I doubt that any of the three are true. I think that TLC will give us Janelle and Christine totally seperated from Robyn and Kody and show them pursuing their own lives with their kids and each other. I think that they will also add in boring segments with Kody, Robyn, Meri, and Robyn's kids.

The rumors about the future of the show are going nuts. I personally don't think that TLC will get that creative with the show.

I can’t imagine a book by Meri. She will not complete an entire thought or answer a direct question, so what kinds of live laugh love rambling is she going to attempt? Plus any tell all I predict would still bash Christine and Janelle, but not really say anything bad about kody or ROBYN, who she still seems to want as a spouse and and ally. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
On 12/21/2022 at 9:20 AM, HoneyBeach said:

Absolutely, it's easy to accept "Kody's way" when it is what you want. I have always said, Kody's the head but Robyn for sure is the neck. She makes him think her wants are his idea.

Too bad that neck of hers is GINORMOUS!!! But maybe dealing with Douchie's "head" made her neck so big!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I could be wrong of course, but I think the “Meri is writing a book” was based on two instagram posts of hers, one from September, and one from 2 days ago, nothing more.

7A5D2E34-FA0F-4CF5-9A0E-E79961520DD2.jpeg

8D5F859F-75F3-482D-850C-E09D40701E4F.jpeg

Thank you Dr. Phil!

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I could be wrong of course, but I think the “Meri is writing a book” was based on two instagram posts of hers, one from September, and one from 2 days ago, nothing more.

7A5D2E34-FA0F-4CF5-9A0E-E79961520DD2.jpeg

8D5F859F-75F3-482D-850C-E09D40701E4F.jpeg

Her canned platitudes read like the old SNL 'Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy' sketches

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
On 12/15/2022 at 1:45 PM, GeeGolly said:

Kody saying eleventy million variations of he doesn't consider himself married to Meri and he would be fine with her moving on, on national TV, is about as public as it gets. Or is this a if it isn't on SM, it isn't real thing?

I thought the same. He’s been shouting it from the rooftops for years.
This one-on-one just confirms to me that these first three marriages ended long, long ago and they are just acting out currentish splits to hide the deceit that kept the show going. I do believe it’s possible there were some business disagreements and a couple of them who felt their fan base was big enough to go it alone took their chance while they could.  This could have led to the other partners feeling betrayed and with fewer opportunities. There are too many lies and contradictions. Lots of this doesn’t even make sense - like Janelle living in an RV on the property to force  something to happen there. That reason never rang true. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

Lots of this doesn’t even make sense - like Janelle living in an RV on the property to force  something to happen there. That reason never rang true. 

We certainly saw interesting sides of Kody and Robyn's kids with the RV tho. Janelle may have been trying to force SOMETHING even if not actually building on The Property. 

• Like 7
7 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

1. Kody is going to take more wives in order to fulfill TLC contracts and keep a show with him and Robyn going.

Please -I would love to see that! Sobyn de-throned as favorite /only wife,  lol

The no-tears, the no tears!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Oh we may see real tears on this one. 

Sobbyn has had twelve years to learn to actually squeeze out a few tears when she wants her way.  

I love it that Gwen said she doesn't like Sobbyn "as a person."  Will Kootie want her apology like he wanted one from Gabe and Garrison?  Not that Gwen sees Mr. Sperminator that often.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/23/2022 at 3:36 PM, Just Wondering said:

I thought the same. He’s been shouting it from the rooftops for years.
This one-on-one just confirms to me that these first three marriages ended long, long ago and they are just acting out currentish splits to hide the deceit that kept the show going. I do believe it’s possible there were some business disagreements and a couple of them who felt their fan base was big enough to go it alone took their chance while they could.  This could have led to the other partners feeling betrayed and with fewer opportunities. There are too many lies and contradictions. Lots of this doesn’t even make sense - like Janelle living in an RV on the property to force  something to happen there. That reason never rang true. 

I think the timing of Christine's departure was having only one minor child at home. I think she was waiting until then, and also she stayed because she feared losing the relationships with Janelle's kids, particularly Maddie. Just my guess.

• Like 7
33 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

I think the timing of Christine's departure was having only one minor child at home. I think she was waiting until then, and also she stayed because she feared losing the relationships with Janelle's kids, particularly Maddie. Just my guess.

I believe the timing was about having one minor child, too.

• Like 6

Can someone decipher for me what Robyn says after she says something about "When he does something they don't like, I get blamed. " I don't understand what the next few words she says are. They are unintelligible to me. ( In the above posted clip)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Liddy52 said:

Can someone decipher for me what Robyn says after she says something about "When he does something they don't like, I get blamed. " I don't understand what the next few words she says are. They are unintelligible to me. ( In the above posted clip)

I believe it’s, I’m angry at them all.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
On 12/13/2022 at 6:12 AM, GeeGolly said:

I'm thinking Kody and Robyn spent days guessing questions they'd be asked in the one-to-ones and had a dozen or so rehearsed answers. As a matter of fact I think Kody is reusing one of his answers from a previous one-to-one in a slightly more tactful way - I'm insulted by that question to I feel that question is unfair

It looks like tearless Robyn is approaching this one-to-one as fearless Robyn.

Well, of course, she is fearless.  She won.  First, second and third prize.  She got exactly what she asked for.  She may, however, come to discover that it’s not what she wants.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Wow, miraculously Robyn and Kody know about this incident, but Meri and Christine don't know a thing about it. Could Kody and Robyn be making a story up to try to get pubic support, TLC backing, and money? Kody and Robyn are disgusting people. Suki giving them credibility is making me sick. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
On 12/21/2022 at 4:20 PM, HoneyBeach said:

Absolutely, it's easy to accept "Kody's way" when it is what you want. I have always said, Kody's the head but Robyn for sure is the neck  the brains. She makes him think her wants are his idea.

FTFY

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Wow, miraculously Robyn and Kody know about this incident, but Meri and Christine don't know a thing about it. Could Kody and Robyn be making a story up to try to get pubic support, TLC backing, and money? Kody and Robyn are disgusting people. Suki giving them credibility is making me sick.

I think Kody is making up the Meri reconciliation story to make Christine look bad, and Robyn is going along with it. We're really supposed to believe there was like a 5 minute window of time when Kody felt warm and fuzzy towards Meri, and Christine ruined it. I couldn't tell if Meri bought that bullshit or not. The host seemed skeptical. There probably was an argument that day that had nothing to do with Meri, and Kody is now twisting that to stick it to Christine. Except no one in the public is going to believe him, because it's so obvious he has this ridiculous hatred towards Christine and would say anything to hurt her.

I really hope Meri is connecting the dots and does not continue to back Kody up or believe that Robyn is really her friend.

• Like 17

If he was willing to take her back for 5 min over some rice crispie treats, then he wasn’t serious. This was not Christine’s fault that he didn’t reconcile his 20 year marriage because of rice crispie treats. Liar.

• Like 18

I didn't like the way the host presented it to Meri in the clip. Maybe it is just the edit, but to me she seemed to imply that Robyn vouched for Kody and that made it true and made Christine the liar. I don't care for Meri but I think the whole way this claim of a supposed considered reconciliation was presented to her was unfair.

• Like 15

Suki seems to like Robyn and dislike Christine. IMO she seems to have a confrontational edge when she questions Christine.

She also seems to not recognize that Robyn is a liar.

Suki obviously doesn't watch the show and doesn't understand the dynamics of the Brown family.

I watch Kody favor Robyn season, after season, after season. I really don't want to watch the interviewer favor Robyn in the tell all. It's frustrating.

I do not like Suki as the host at all. I want someone who knows what's going on and calls Kody and Robyn out on their lies and bad behavior towards the rest of the family.

• Like 4
  • Applause 14
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Kellyee said:

We're really supposed to believe there was like a 5 minute window of time when Kody felt warm and fuzzy towards Meri, and Christine ruined it.

This. Apparently Meri gave Kody Rice Krispy treats, and Kody was so moved he considered reconciling with her...and then he was over the urge by the evening of the same day?

And he had time in that 10-hour window to run his plan by Christine, who nixed it?

Sure, Jan.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Libby said:

Suki said on her Ig page that she didn't think any of the Browns were fully honest and I'm with her on that one. Kody is obviously twisting, exploiting and even fabricating events, but Christine's words in this clip are also somewhat ridiculous.

She knows for sure that the principle essentially mandates that  wives sh*t talk each other. She was adamantly against the one house for "reasons" and I'm 100% sure she expressed those reasons to Kody. She had issues with the other wives and wanted her autonomy (understandable). And she's previously admitted to being "mean" to Robyn in the past - so why deny it now? I mean she's apologized on the show several times already (in an effort to "keep sweet").

Christine should say, "well yeah, damn right I had trouble accepting her...how could I? I watched Kody abandon my kids for her..."

Stand up for yourself Christine. You don't have to pretend to be sweet and innocent anymore.

Kody has inflated, and twisted her words to try to pin some sort of blame on her. Which is pointless really. All of them have been locked into this crazy arrangement and all of them have had issues with emotional regulation and problematic behavior. But he's the "sun" and he for sure was pushing the ideology  . He should be denouncing polygamy - not Christine.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Robyn is such a liar. First she says "I was told" that Kody had considered reconciling with Meri, then she says she walked in on the tail end of the conversation. Which is it? He told you Christine stopped him, or you overheard Christine stopping him?

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
27 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

Robyn is such a liar. First she says "I was told" that Kody had considered reconciling with Meri, then she says she walked in on the tail end of the conversation. Which is it? He told you Christine stopped him, or you overheard Christine stopping him?

Technically Robyn confirmed seeing Christine upset and "flipping out" - but she did say that she didn't know what it was about. Kody told her later. I don't see this necessarily as two things that contradict each other.

It seems like Suki is the one who then says to Meri, "Robyn remembered."

Not to say that Robyn doesn't lie (they all do). But I didn't see this particular moment as a lie? Or maybe I'm reading it wrong?

I mean I think the whole timeline is completely off, but I think it's more on Kody - and oddly aided by Suki. 

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 7
19 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

The lies are motivated by her realization that her present life is beyond her wildest dreams. She will do or say anything to preserve that status.

She got her scent out there from her trashy trailer with no crib for a bed to a million dollar home with a devoted man. 

The only fly in her ointment is that she only has Meri left to pay homage to her cunning acts.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

Apparently Meri gave Kody Rice Krispy treats, and Kody was so moved he considered reconciling with her...and then he was over the urge by the evening of the same day?

And he had time in that 10-hour window to run his plan by Christine, who nixed it?

Sure, Jan.

He actually said he ran it by ALL his other wives!  When he lurched at Suki in her chair, remember?  He said he expressed the idea of reconcilling with Meri  to his three best friends, these three other women.  So did he get them together on a zoom call real fast or something?  This timeline doesn't add up at all. 

Now at some points when Kody describes this little story he kind of makes it sound like this consultation with the other wives might have taken place over a period of several days or whatever (it would have to take that long).  Okay, sure.  Give him the benefit of the doubt.  But poor, desperate for Kody's love Meri herself, then and there in the moment, apparently saw absolutely no sign of a softening of his heart during the very date it supposedly occurred.  She instead describes his as being skeeved out when she mentioned kissing to him.   uh-huh

What else strikes me as absolutely preposterous is that Kody opted to keep this whole Christine-nixed-reconcilliation-with-Meri thing quiet for so long.  Because the story was clearly news to Meri when Suki asks her about it.  You mean to tell me that in his ongoing campaign to turn people against Christine, he failed to bring such a bombshell up to Meri?  I don't think so.

If I really reach I can imagine he wanted to protect poor Meri's feelings, didn't want her to know how *close* he came to loving her again, sniff.  What a guy.  Of course he had no trouble talking about how he has no use for her, she can move away, marry someone else etc etc. That's all okay to say on national tv over and over.  That doesn't add up, either.

Now we find out Robyn knew, didn't know, was told, overheard, saw ... or  none of the above.   Jeez. Why do all roads always lead back to her?

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1

The polygamy dynamic is such that the husband doesn't really need to do the shit talking because the wives already are doing that. With Christine leaving, Kody is now in the position the OG3 have been in for 30 years - he needs to create enemies to garner favor. He really should consult with HBIC Robyn to get it right, because he obviously sucks at it.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

If Suki thought that all of the Brown's were less than honest during the interviews, she should have called them out on their dishonesty when she realized that they were lying.

If she knew they were lying, why did she continuously go along with it?

I don’t care what she says now. She's a horrible interviewer and deserves all of the negative comments that she's getting.

If TLC was tying her hands, she should have turned down the job. A good interviewer would rather decline the job than come across as a fool who stinks at her job.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Libby said:

I don’t care what she says now. She's a horrible interviewer and deserves all of the negative comments that she's getting.

Every single one of these has been a joke.  All of the interviewers are the same, lobbing softball questions and letting it all slide.  It's all driven by TLC and their need to keep this shitshow rolling.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Libby said:

If Suki thought that all of the Brown's were less than honest during the interviews, she should have called them out on their dishonesty when she realized that they were lying.

If she knew they were lying, why did she continuously go along with it?

If TLC was tying her hands, she should have turned down the job. A good interviewer would rather decline the job than come across as a fool who stinks at her job.

I do wonder about TLC and the editing process too though. The format is extremely jumpy. We don't really know what was said or not said over her days of interviewing. TLC benefits from Kody's continued unhinged spewing. They're going to encourage that and they're going to let him run. The season is a hit because everyone is holding a dagger now. If they wrapped this all up with a full expose on Kody's obvious wrongdoings-well then - no more show.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I do wonder about TLC and the editing process too though. The format is extremely jumpy. We don't really know what was said or not said over her days of interviewing. TLC benefits from Kody's continued unhinged spewing. They're going to encourage that and they're going to let him run. The season is a hit because everyone is holding a dagger now. If they wrapped this all up with a full expose on Kody's obvious wrongdoings-well then - no more show.

Yes, but she did the tell all last year. If TLC edited out Suki's hard hitting questions last year, if she was a good interviewer, she would have turned down the job this year. I believe there were no hard hitting questions last year or this year.

I'm sick of these lightweight "tell alls". They are a bunch of nonsense and Suki is in it up to her eyeballs.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
4 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Technically Robyn confirmed seeing Christine upset and "flipping out" - but she did say that she didn't know what it was about. Kody told her later. I don't see this necessarily as two things that contradict each other.

It seems like Suki is the one who then says to Meri, "Robyn remembered."

Not to say that Robyn doesn't lie (they all do). But I didn't see this particular moment as a lie? Or maybe I'm reading it wrong?

I mean I think the whole timeline is completely off, but I think it's more on Kody - and oddly aided by Suki. 

I saw it more as a prevarication by Robyn than an out-and-out lie. I think Christine did have something to say to Kody about their marriage and how it has deteriorated and how Kody seems unable or unwilling to work on it. I think she related the Meri situation back to her own, and that’s where Kody got it twisted. (Total speculation, of course.) 

Robyn didn’t hear the actual content of the conversation and relied on what Kody told her afterwards. 
However, all of this is suspect because it has never been brought up before. Also, Kody never does/ did what Christine wants unless it benefits him.

Suki should ask Kody why he does not want to reconcile with Meri now that Christine has left.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Suki is an idiot, the worst type of 'journalist" who pretends she's hard hitting but she's not even high school newspaper level journalism. 🙄  The way she laps up the lies Kotex and Sobyn spew, as if they're fact, them throw them back at Christine and Meri is pathetic and gross. These two women have been living in a cult FFS, you do NOT give the cult leader and his HBIC carte blanche to lie without calling them out on it with the plethora of clips from the show that could say otherwise. Suki sucks.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8

Now that I'm reading your posts, I think I was giving Suki too much credit. I kind of thought because she knows Kody and Robyn are the biggest liars and the most defensive she was throwing the questions to the OG3, so they could set the record straight. Kind of giving them the floor in a "safe" place.

But on second thought, maybe she does suck, the Browns are impossible and the editing was done by Ari.

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

Another sneak peek. Kody is absolutely delusional. He says that Christine is saying bad things about him to justify leaving. Yet, every example he gave, we saw for ourselves on the show. He did do those bad things. Christine isn't making anything up, unlike him and Robyn.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

That clip is just infuriating. Not just because Kody thinks he is a good man, because he is not. He is going to do everything he can to hurt her. And the crazy thing is, the 'divorce' happened a year ago, but the tell all was recent. So Kody is angry. Or trying to create drama to get an 18th season.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
On 12/28/2022 at 8:56 PM, Sandy W said:

The lies are motivated by her realization that her present life is beyond her wildest dreams. She will do or say anything to preserve that status.

She got her scent out there from her trashy trailer with no crib for a bed to a million dollar home with a devoted man. 

And the lies are becoming more vicious and out in the open because Robyn realises she may now stand a chance to lose it all. With both Meri and Janelle out too, the end to Sister Wives is near, as there aren't any Sister Wifes left.  Without the show, there is no pay check and no name exposure. And that celebrity status and name exposure will usually generate a lot more interest and cash in any other business. 

And yes, there are rumours Kody is not doing bad with his gun business, but I doubt that will be enough to fund their lavish lifestyle. Especially because they seem to have taken whatever equity they had in that mansion in the forms of those Helocs and extra loans.

I think Robyn was perfectly fine with the situation as it was until a year ago. The wives scattered all over Flagstaff, with little or no contact. She could at least still keep up the appearance of being married with sister wives without actually having any of the negatives such as sharing your husband and have the other wives around a lot.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

So Kody is angry. Or trying to create drama to get an 18th season.

I think he's angry. The divorce happened and was filmed a year ago, but the world (or just a little sliver of it) is watching NOW. Hopefully he's seeing what an ass he was and that makes him angry and of course it must be Christine's fault, so he's angry with her all over again. Kody as a good man? I think not.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

You are so correct, @Libby! The man is delusional.  I am sure the people in the mental health field on this board know what the more correct terminology for his absolute inability to take any blame for his actions, nor feel any empathy for any one else. I don't know how he can count off those things on his fingers that he says he is wrongly accused of, with a straight face. He has to know the audience clearly saw them happen.  Also, as far as Janelle’s boys are concerned,  their problem with him has nothing to do with Christine. It is personal and strictly between them and Kody. If Christine was Kody's biggest fan and bowing down to Robyn, Gabe and Garrison would still be estranged from Kody because of how he treated them. And that is what caused the problems with Janelle also, the relationship, or lack thereof, between Kody and her boys. It had nothing to do with the Christine/Kody relationship. As far as whether any other man will be interested in Christine,  I don't think most men put a lot of stock into what happened between a woman and her ex. Maybe sometimes in some situations but I doubt it will play a very big role in whether other men are attracted to her. Also, I wish Christine had answered Suki's questions about why she didn't defend herself against Kody's accusations,  by saying something to the effect that you can't reason with  madman. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1

In my professional opinion Kody is just an asshole. He's behaving in a way a lot of divorced spouses behave. Sure we could pull up the personality disorders and see where he fits, but there is much more to diagnosing someone than reading DSM descriptions*.

Not every negative trait is pathological.

Anyway his last statement is such a joke. He is trying so hard not to look like a bad guy and he is failing miserably. He doesn't believe what he's saying, he knows what went down.

Someone needs to tell Kody that nobody Christine dates is going to know if he's a good or bad guy, because most folks don't even know he exists.

*Anyone who reads through the DSM is going to give themselves no less than a dozen diagnoses. Really. I don't recommend it, nor would your therapist if you have one.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

I mean obviously Kody is ridiculous here and seemingly does not want to accept responsibility for anything. But I do agree that it just plain sucks that these adults continue to exploit and manipulate the parent/ child relationships. I mean he's right about that. Christine has definitely done that. Of course - so has he. So have all of them. No one gets a gold star.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Well said, @Celia Rubenstein. I just watched the clip again and think I missed this the first time:  Kody wasn't saying that Christine broke his baby's heart, has favorites, etc. He's saying that Christine is saying that, and he's not fine with that. It's hard to listen when his hair looks so stupid and the suit is too tight and buttoned when it shouldn't be and the color is all wrong. And more.

• Like 2
  • LOL 15