Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

So Kody is her best friend now the one she wants to tell everything to. She thinks they have had a fuctional marriage for years. She wants a reset. Doesn't sound like he does. So this just confirms to me what I have been thinking that she is delusional. She is turning into Meri. She is wiling to let him treat her like crap and she wants to try and make the marriage work. She said that she just can't give up on it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
  • Love 2

Kody says he wants Janelle to help him heal from his breakup with Christine. What I think that means is Kody wants Janelle to basically say she'll allow him to treat her like shit and she'll stay. Otherwise he wants to push her out first because this would be the 3rd out of 4 wives that has rejected him, even though Meri didn't actually leave.

IMO, his whole schtick about not wanting polygamy is bullshit. He's grabbing at straws to twist it around so everyone thinks he's winning, not losing.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Pure speculation: Kody and Robyn are waiting until Dayton graduates and gets a job.Then Kody and Robyn will know where they are moving to.  No point in selling the lots until they need the money for their next move.  

Do you think Dayton is gonna GET a J-O-B after he graduates? Seriously? Have you seen that kid's resume thus far?  It's all related to the show!

• Sad 7
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I cannot even follow that conversation...

I'm reminded... Are they really this bad at communication? Or is the communication so bad because all the real conversation happens off the air?

This clip can’t be considered on its own.  The preview for next week has the clip where Kody yells at her that they haven’t acted married for years and she in turn asks him if he still wants plural marriage.  I also wonder which clip comes first.  Because the TH preview showed Janelle  hopping mad. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 11/27/2022 at 5:55 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Once they are all gone, in order to keep the show going,  Kody will simply renew his vows...and get a new young wife!  

He can go on "Seeking Sister Wife" 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

Just caught up with the whole bit on Janelle’s (future) living arrangements in Flag and what she should do.

I personally think she feels trapped. She’s stuck and sees no real way out of this mess. Her money is in CP, she can’t build and she can’t sell. If she does at one point, will it be at a profit or loss? And most importantly, will she get anything at all?

We see potential ways out, but without knowledge about their exact financial situation it’s hard to really say what she can or cannot do. If anything, Janelle’s current situation is telling us all about the financial mess they got themselves in. Robyn is fine, Meri has created some financial independence and could move into the B&B if she really had to.  And Janelle has nothing…. I see the whole RV thing as a desperate attempt to get things going. And it didn’t work out….

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Just caught up with the whole bit on Janelle’s (future) living arrangements in Flag and what she should do.

I personally think she feels trapped. She’s stuck and sees no real way out of this mess. Her money is in CP, she can’t build and she can’t sell. If she does at one point, will it be at a profit or loss? And most importantly, will she get anything at all?

We see potential ways out, but without knowledge about their exact financial situation it’s hard to really say what she can or cannot do. If anything, Janelle’s current situation is telling us all about the financial mess they got themselves in. Robyn is fine, Meri has created some financial independence and could move into the B&B if she really had to.  And Janelle has nothing…. I see the whole RV thing as a desperate attempt to get things going. And it didn’t work out….

Meri’s been smart to be doing what she’s doing, even if I find MLMs predatory methods appalling. I saw it years ago, I knew she was building herself the possibility of a life after this show. I may not like her, but she’s the only one who was thinking ahead.

Janelle was not so smart. She literally has nothing except that RV. I can’t wait for her to explode at the realization Kody has no regard for her — I bet Christine would help her get back on her feet, if it ever came to that.

I suppose it’s possible she has downlines with her Plexus, but probably not Meri-level MLM. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 12

I agree about Janell having nothing of any value in her name. But that's on her first for giving Robyn the equity from her Vegas house and then fro blowing all fo that mony on the RV. if she has 2 brain cells left she needs to see a real estate attorney about her ownership rights to the property on Coyote Pass. Becaue if she doesn't and this property is sold Kody is going to screw Meri and Janelle out of their fair share.  They will get very little compared to his and Robyn's take.

I believe that the recent clip that we saw happened before the one where Janelle is as she said spitting mad. 

• Love 5

This is where Meri can win (Kody) Brownie points. She should let Janelle move into her place with her, if she's still renting. She can stipulate Kody only sleeps over when she's not there. The place is plenty big enough, Meri is gone a lot and Janelle is gone somewhat. Its not like either one is actually sleeping with Kody, so no competition really. And Meri will just have to chill with her OCD-like ways.

Who knows maybe Meri's mansion has an inlaw area with a kitchen. Come on Meri, go high and offer Janelle a place to live.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Meri and Janelle did live together in the past (though Kody was there too) it was an absolute nightmare, so I don’t ever see it happen again. Meri is very house-proud and incredibly inflexible when it comes to cleaning etc. Janelle couldn’t care less.

The more I think about Janelle’s situation, the more I’m puzzled… how did she ever let it get this far? Especially with her professional knowledge re. real estate? Or is she just so incredibly naive and dumb where she keeps on falling for Kody’s fairytales? Jeez how many times does he have to blow all her money before she wakes up?

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Libby said:

I get the impression from this clip that Janelle is nicely telling Kody that she won’t do what he says, they are almost done with Savanah, and she's ready to go.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-kody-janelle-marriage-is-fundamentally-wrong/

I loved how she says he's her best friend and some other shit and he can't say shit back to her and is at a lose for words and then is too busy wanting to eat before the food gets cold. 

Their communication sucks. Jenelle was talking and it's like he doesn't even know her and doesn't have anything to say so he'd rather sit there and eat. She's wanting to work on it and he's like I don't know. She better run because if my dude sat there and said that to me, I'd be waiter, get me a to go box because I'm done. 

They are at two different places in life. She's about to be an empty nester who wants to go travel and be with her adult kids and he still has obligations and a wife that he won't leave. So she's the other woman except he isn't sleeping with her. Like wake the fuck up Jenelle.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Meri and Janelle did live together in the past (though Kody was there too) it was an absolute nightmare, so I don’t ever see it happen again. Meri is very house-proud and incredibly inflexible when it comes to cleaning etc. Janelle couldn’t care less.

The more I think about Janelle’s situation, the more I’m puzzled… how did she ever let it get this far? Especially with her professional knowledge re. real estate? Or is she just so incredibly naive and dumb where she keeps on falling for Kody’s fairytales? Jeez how many times does he have to blow all her money before she wakes up?

Its so sad that neither Meri or Janelle will grow up and act like frigging adults.

Push the restart button, find a fair level of compromise and make it work. It would only be temporary and they likely wouldn't even see each other that much.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I am sorry of course for anyone who is sick. But I have to assume that Robyn was recording herself on her phone there in the hospital.  I think if you are able to even think about recording for a TV show,  then you are certainly not near death. Most of the tests she mentioned seemed fairly standard to me. If she was on oxygen,  she had taken it off to record the video. I think she really thought she was critically ill but I have to wonder if she was that sick compared to many others who had Covid. Disclaimer: I have not personally had Covid so I might be being insensitive.

ETA: I really don't like Robyn and see her as whiny and spoiled and that probably makes me more inclined to judge her negatively.  

Edited by Liddy52
  • Applause 1
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Disclaimer— I haven’t watched this clip yet.  I just want to comment that Paedon disclosed earlier this year that Kody was  still not vaccinated. That’s a personal decision for  everyone, but the medical field has told people that you will likely not be as sick if you catch covid after you are fully vaccinated.  Both Kody and  Robin could have  been fully vaccinated at the point in 2021 that this clip happened.  Janelle made a point of saying that several people in the family ( that could be then) were vaccinated. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Kody and Robyn were playing up the drama for all they were worth.  I'm sure Robyn felt rough.  My daughter had COVID and said it was the most fatigue inducing virus she's ever had.  Yes, it made breathing difficult.  If Robyn had been near death, she wouldn't have been filming herself in the ER waiting for a regular bed not an ICU bed.  She probably did need supplemental oxygen.  I'm not trying to belittle that Robyn was sick.  The spinning up the kids that she might die was despicable.  Kody saying hospitals is where people go to die was just panic peddling.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 10
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Kody and Robyn were playing up the drama for all they were worth.  I'm sure Robyn felt rough.  My daughter had COVID and said it was the most fatigue inducing virus she's ever had.  Yes, it made breathing difficult.  If Robyn had been near death, she wouldn't have been filming herself in the ER waiting for a regular bed not an ICU bed.  She probably did need supplemental oxygen.  I'm not trying belittle that Robyn was sick.  The spinning up the kids that she might die was despicable.  Kody saying hospitals is where people go to die was just panic peddling.  

If she needed oxygen wouldn't they have slapped that on her right away? Very simple pulse oximeter vital is usually done in triage and she already had an EKG and chest x-ray.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 11/29/2022 at 12:35 PM, Elizzikra said:

Remember that, although the Browns all refer to CP as "the property," it's actually four separate lots. Janelle could sell hers and whoever bought it could build a home there.  When the property was originally on the market, four different buyers could each have purchased one of the lots. 

I can't recall if Janelle's plot is Janelle's alone or if Kody's name is on it, but if it's just Janelle, I don't see why she can't sell it (except I don't know that there are many buyers out there for it). 

I would love for her to sell her property at Coyote Pass!  Or find a way to make R and K buy it from her at market price.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jc, these two are really over dramatic. 

Yes I am going to hell. 

If she was having trouble breathing then she shouldn't have been yacking to the camera out of fear of wheezing and not being able to breathe and that's not fun.

Kidney saying he has it and what's the point of him going to the ER. Well the point is to not get everyone else sick, remember when he wouldn't let his kids hug his other kids.  And as far as Robyn withering away, give me a break. Remember the protocols. I guess the nanny is taking care of the kids while he's out in the parking lot, looking like he needs to go to bed. 

Both of them sounded just fine and not like they were withering away. And what I mean by that is, if they couldn't breathe or needed oxygen or anything else, then they wouldn't be on camera.

Then to interview the daughter to get more dramatic.

Kidney just doesn't like anyone to go to the hospital and that's the bottom line. Because he equals it to dying. And he doesn't want anyone there because it's all out of his control.

You would think from all their talking heads that it was something more than covid. Like calm down people go to the hospital all the time. And I'm in no way downplaying covid or anything else. I just think they are all being dramatic. I was thinking she was going to be looking and sounding worse than laying there sounding like herself, yes I know she's supposed to sound like herself. When I'm sick, I sound like an old man and when I'm sick and can't breathe, I sound absolutely horrid and don't want to talk much less have my mug on camera.

And finally he just needs to quit pulling his hair back by his visor or his sunglasses because he really needs to shave his little thing of hair at the front. He looks fucking ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, gingerella said:

You know,after watching her watch Kodybe an abusive asshkle to Christine. I cannot understand why she's hanging on to this Ramen turd.

For her share of the family money.  I think that is the only reason.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If she needed oxygen wouldn't they have slapped that on her right away? Very simple pulse oximeter vital is usually done in triage and she already had an EKG and chest x-ray.

There I go believing what someone else said.  I read she had oxygen and removed it to film her bit.  If she didn't even need oxygen, how long was she in the hospital, do we know yet?  

When COVID started my doctor told me to buy new batteries for the thermometer and a pulse oximeter if I didn't have one so I'd know if it was time to get medical assistance should I get COVID.  For all the protoculls, did they have the basics?  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yeah no. One thing I'm not going to do is buy into the "she would have had oxygen" thing. No, not necessarily. COVID affects people in numerous ways and if her doctor told her to go to the hospital, she needed to go to the hospital. People seem to think that unless you are gasping for air, you didn't need evaluation. Not true. With over a million deaths and counting in this country - they weren't all short of breath on arrival. You can look fine one minute and code the next. We of course know she's fine - but I'm not going to question her decision to seek care. Especially in this country, where women traditionally are always accused of "over reacting." I won't contribute to that rhetoric.

I do feel like the storyline itself with the ominous music and the "she might die" interviews is on TLC. They are sensationalizing a topic for views and ratings and I find that to be very poor taste. Is it possible - even probable - that Kody and Robyn are dramatizing the whole thing alongside TLC, yes for sure. But without seeing her chart, I can't know that and so I won't assume. But I do know TLC had the power to not air this storyline.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I'm not questioning Robyn going to the hospital since they said her doctor told her to go.  Kody and Robyn were the ones initially making much of her breathing.  I will fault them for overdramatizing the event.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
20 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Retired ER nurse - anyone with possible difficulty breathing gets a pulse ox reading first thing and oxygen if needed.  As always, they are making a mountain out of a molehill for the high drama.

Disagree.  It's more likely because they have no medical insurance as per past storylines.  The "people go to the hospital to die" is for dramatic effect.

And none of the anti-vaxxer rhetoric holds any water anymore so why is he still not vaccinated?  I bet it's because his AK47-toting buddies told him he'd be a sissy to get one.  Real men don't get vaccinated - they just pass the illness to more vulnerable people and kill them off.  Survival of the fittest, after all.

My pulse ox was 86 and they gave me oxygen immediately.  And Kody won’t get vaxxed because he fears (incorrectly) it interferes with reproduction.  Probably same for Sobyn.  Little dark-haired spirit boy and all.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1

I'm glad Robyn is okay and didn't die, and I think she did the correct thing following her doctor's instructions. But did Kody give a shit like this when Janelle had Covid?? It didn't sound like Kody went within 50 miles of Janelle when she had Covid, but he's circling the hospital with his truck refusing to go home when Robyn has it. Does Janelle not see the difference here?? I really hope Christine points it out to her. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

Why is Kody sitting out there in his car whining that he doesn't know what to do?  She's in the hospital, you can't go in the hospital, you got kids at home who are sick, you look like hell yourself ... go home!   But I guess it's more dramatic for him to sit vigil in his truck, lest Death swoop in and snatch away his dark queen.  Whatev, Kody. 

Seriously, though ... I realize Robyn was really sick and I know with Covid things can go south fast.  But her making it sound to Kody like she was left to wither away in a hospital broom closet was a bit much.  They had run a number of tests on her and it looked to me like she was attached to a wall of modern medical equipment that was monitoring her every move.  

She knows how to play him like a fiddle.  

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7

Covid is real. Covid causes serious illness and death. I'm guessing everyone of us knows someone who was serious ill, not so seriously ill and someone who has died. Covid should not be dramatized for any reason and especially for TV.

My observation is Robyn got checked out and likely discharged. Certainly not knocking her for seeking medical attention, but I will 100% knock for exaggerating it.

And again, Kody just needs to shut the fuck up.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

It looked like Robyn was in the ER, not actually admitted. Was she admitted later? She seemed sick and it was good that she got checked out, but Lord, are they dramatic. “People go in hospitals to die,” — no Kody, they go to get treatment— no wonder the one daughter has anxiety issues.

If Robyn’s oxygen was low, wouldn’t they have put a nose cannula on her? They do triage before putting you in an ER room/ bay, so the fact that she was there so long meant she wasn’t at imminent risk. I don’t mean to downplay Covid, I actually have it right now— severe fatigue, headache, body aches— but, knock wood, no trouble breathing.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 11

Kody quotes in my news feed today. (How altruistic of Kody!) 

Kody was so concerned about her condition that despite his case not being nearly as severe, he contemplated admitting himself to the hospital to be closer to her. However, Kody ultimately chose not to, knowing he could be taking a bed from someone who needed it more.

"Seems like a waste for me to be going in there and playing sick when there's people who might be dying or Robyn who's passing out," he reveals, before lamenting, "She sounds pretty bad. She says, 'I'm sitting here just wasting away,' ... I think that I was sitting there wondering if she was going to live."

And regarding Robyn: 

Meanwhile, Robyn, 44, was also seen struggling with anxieties of her own about battling the potentially deadly illness in the midst of the pandemic.

"I didn't want to say goodbye to my kids," she tearfully admits of her hesitation to check herself into the hospital. "I didn't want to say goodbye because I didn't want it to be the last time I saw them."

Finally, OK Magazine calls them both out for over dramatizing the situation: 

Meanwhile, as OK! previously reported, a popular social media personality called out the entire Sister Wives storyline, suggesting that either TLC or Kody and Robyn themselves were milking the Covid diagnosis for ratings.

"The facts: Robyn is laying in a bed in an ER. This is evident by the bed size, bench next to the bed and the fact that her jacket and bag are next to the bed," blogger Katie Joy wrote next to a screenshot from the trailer. "Robyn is not in critical condition in this image. She is not receiving oxygen or any life supporting treatments that would make her critical. Robyn is not dying in this image."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I remember reports from a while ago that despite his protoculls, Kody had contracted Covid. Was this his second case or didn't they disclose at the time that Robyn had it, too? 

They probably had to save her diagnosis for the show because Kody and Robyn will do literally anything to keep the story lines flowing, including pretending that Robyn is on her death bed even though Star has current photographs of The Dark Queen and her Court Jester giggling as they exit Victoria's Secret and head to Applebee's for dinner.

55 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

And again, Kody just needs to shut the fuck up.

Honestly, this cannot be said enough.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, Libby said:

More of the Janelle/Kody conversation.

Number 1, no one is Robyn and he's the one bringing Robyn into it. 

That's between him and Jenelle and Robyn's name shouldn't be brought up to Jenelle. Like how the fuck would he like it if she was bringing up another man. 

Each wife is different and he needs to respect that and Jenelle is right, he is changing shit up on her now.

What a damn douche. They put Robyn in the crosshairs, but there he was talking about her.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

One thing that really baffled me, was AuROARa’s reaction at the beginning of the clip. Apparently, the kids were under the impression that mom could die. What the heck did they tell those kids? No parent in their right mind tells their kids they’re dying unless they have absolutely no choice! (I mean, even we could tell from a video clip that she was absolutely miserable but nowhere near to dying) Losing a parent is one of the worst traumas a child can face. It’s literally the end of their world, so why put them through such a possibility when it’s not even real (and hopefully never will be)

Sorry for being so fierce about it. We went through this with my husband a year ago (collapsed with multiple embolisms)and there was no way we’d burden our kids with our very real worries at the time. They needed the reassurance and faith that we were doing what was necessary, which helped them to deal with what happened. (And yes, he’s fine now! This just brought back some unpleasant memories)

• Like 6
  • Hugs 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, LilyD said:

One thing that really baffled me, was AuROARa’s reaction at the beginning of the clip. Apparently, the kids were under the impression that mom could die. What the heck did they tell those kids? 

Kody's emotional displays are always so overblown. He's always lit up in some way.  And I don't think he feels the slightest inclination to temper his behavior for the benefit of the kids.  He's acknowledged that he knows better (when he was quizzing Mykelti and Tony about Christine) but admits he just can't control himself.

Robyn, I think, works the martyr "scraps" thing for all it's worth and knows how to spin Kody up in order to keep him feeling like he has to defend her.  I'm guessing she played being sick to the hilt and Kody, as usual, turned it up to eleven because that's his style in general.  I pity the kids having to contend with Kody's overblown reaction to Robyn on her death bed!  They must  have been so frightened.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I'll say this for her - her eyebrows look better.

That's the first thing I noticed.  The second was her hair looked normal with no heavy dark color or weird curls.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Jc, these two are really over dramatic. 

Yes I am going to hell. 

If she was having trouble breathing then she shouldn't have been yacking to the camera out of fear of wheezing and not being able to breathe and that's not fun.

Kidney saying he has it and what's the point of him going to the ER. Well the point is to not get everyone else sick, remember when he wouldn't let his kids hug his other kids.  And as far as Robyn withering away, give me a break. Remember the protocols. I guess the nanny is taking care of the kids while he's out in the parking lot, looking like he needs to go to bed. 

Both of them sounded just fine and not like they were withering away. And what I mean by that is, if they couldn't breathe or needed oxygen or anything else, then they wouldn't be on camera.

Then to interview the daughter to get more dramatic.

Kidney just doesn't like anyone to go to the hospital and that's the bottom line. Because he equals it to dying. And he doesn't want anyone there because it's all out of his control.

You would think from all their talking heads that it was something more than covid. Like calm down people go to the hospital all the time. And I'm in no way downplaying covid or anything else. I just think they are all being dramatic. I was thinking she was going to be looking and sounding worse than laying there sounding like herself, yes I know she's supposed to sound like herself. When I'm sick, I sound like an old man and when I'm sick and can't breathe, I sound absolutely horrid and don't want to talk much less have my mug on camera.

Thank you for saying everything that I wanted to say. Yes, I know COVID was real. Yes, I'm fully vaccinated by choice. However, these two asshats laying it on so thick was just nauseating. If you think you're dying, you're not recording yourself for a f***ing TV show. If you think your beloved wife is dying, you don't complain about hospitals. 

Kody hates hospitals for two reasons. 1, they come with bills. And he's quickly running out of people who like him and his bitch of a good wife enough to pay their bills. 2, the nurses  are probably primarily female, and they all know more than him. Yes, I know there are male nurses, but I also recognize that the majority of nurses are female. Kotex probably can't handle walking in a room with a bunch of females that are smarter than him and know it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, Libby said:

He want's her to say that she'll do whatever he wants in order to keep him.

He wants her to abandon her adult sons, kiss Robyn's ass, do whatever he says with her money, and dump Christine.

She can't and won't do those things. She doesn't even think that she loves him anymore.

We have moved into watching Janelle and Kody's marriage end. The only question is how long TLC will drag it out.

Robyn's work is done as shown in the preview.  If a wife is not a kiss ass Robyn clone, then Kody wants no part of them.  Janelle needs to figure out how to get her share of the money out of the situation and leave those two tyrants in the dust.  

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Robyn's work is done as shown in the preview.  If a wife is not a kiss ass Robyn clone, then Kody wants no part of them.  Janelle needs to figure out how to get her share of the money out of the situation and leave those two tyrants in the dust.  

There is no other solution. Janelle has to accept that her marriage is akin to a pyramid scheme. She put in a lot of effort and money for someone else to reap the rewards. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 11/29/2022 at 12:25 PM, Adiba said:

I don’t know the timing of the THs or the editing, but yes, Kody had wanted to move to St.George at one time, and Christine did not. Robyn’s stepfather’s funeral was in St. George, so maybe that’s where her mother lives.

At the time of Robyn's stepdad's death, her parents owned a house together in a suburb of Las Vegas.

• Like 1
  • Useful 6

HOLY HELL!!! Kidney is so condescending in just how he talks. 

First he says about communication. Didn't he just let one wife go because he was told by people that she wasn't happy and he just never talked to her about it and then when they did, he tells her nope, no more sex for you and then has the audacity to be shocked she fucking left.

Now he is wanting to work on his relationship with Jenelle and says all this shit about Precious and how she is so loyal to him. Bitch had three wives before Precious that were loyal. Then he says that she's been living as a single woman. Yes she has because you let her. There are 2 sides and he's let Jenelle all these years without a word about him not getting what he needed or wanted from Jenelle, so she thought he was fine with it. 

This mf is something else. Jenelle just needs to tell him to fuck off and have him buy her out of Coyote Pass. This mf wants nothing to do with any of them except his loyal Precious.

And the silence means more than what he is saying when she asked if it was reversed. So much silence from him 

• Like 7
  • Love 4