Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

Technically Meri is not asset free, she owns the B&B herself so if she really needed to liquidate she could do that at, least she has a place to stay...yet who would buy it???

Edited by Gramto6
added on to post
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

Christine legally owns the house, not you.  It works the same  whether you go to jail or she ‘divorces’  you. Technically she could have  kept her interest in Coyote Pass and made you buy her out. 
It is not Christine’s fault that Meri and Janelle  chose to rent instead of buy, resulting in them being ‘asset-free’.  It’s not her fault that Janelle either needs to rent something else or live in an RV on the property. 

Totally fine with Christine getting as much as she can.

But I think its more complicated than "it's not Christine's fault that meri and Janelle chose to rent instead of buy..." If we are to believe the episodes, those house purchases v. rentals were family decisions?

If they get equal budgets - andJanelle chose to invest the same portion that Christine's house is worth than its a non - issue. Janelle would still have equal assets.

But if Janelle "chose" to live on string budget in order to  funnel more into the joint Brown family building project on Coyote Pass... then Christine leaving with the house money - which had been ear marked to be put into Coyote Pass too -  kind of screws her over right?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Technically Meri is not asset free, she owns the B&B herself so if she really needed to liquidate she could do that at, least she has a place to stay...yet who would buy it???

I have always thought Meri saw the writing on the wall after her divorce. The B&B was her safe place. Leon and Audrey could live there, if they need to.  Maybe Christine followed her lead on that one.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Honestly I would love a "tell all" on their finances but that will never happen. Here of some of my random thoughts and I apologize for the longwinded post...

Janelle seemed to be the one who always took the least from the family pot. Rewatching back to the Vegas cul de sac, she was working with the realtor to scale back on her home because she knew some of the kids were ready to leave for college. Kody kept convincing her to have more rooms, but Janelle said her boys could share a room. Meri and Robyn got the maximum sized houses -the hobby room and we all know about Meri's wet bar. Even going back to the rentals in Vegas before they bought, Meri had to have a bigger home and chastised Janelle and said "I am sorry Janelle that I took something from you" (or something like that." Meri got equal money for her one child and was able to live relatively well while Christine and Janelle had to use equal resources for their families with 6 children. 

When they moved to Flagstaff Kody sent the wives out on their own to look for rentals.  Everyone except Christine initially got rentals, I think Christine figured the cost was equal so she purchased her home - which as we now know was the right move because she was not kicked out of a rental and had an asset. (and as an aside, when I was getting divorced I thought of selling and just getting an apartment for myself and my kids but honestly my mortgage was less than renting so I stayed in the home, which I am glad I did) I think Janelle was in the mindset to rent because she believed they were going to build on Coyote Pass. Janelle did have the option to buy her rental but she went with the RV, again believing they would actually build.  Meri got gigantic rentals and I still don't get it when she seems like she is never there and I cannot imagine one person getting a rental that big and you are hardly there plus have a home in another state. 

Robyn I think feels entitled. Even in Lehi Robyn got a separate house .  Look at her first rental in Flagstaff - it was gigantic, then she was crying about not finding another rental - but Kody admitted this season they found lots of rentals but none that Robyn felt were big enough for her family. And hearing the cutting remarks Aurora and Breanna made about the RV perhaps echoes that sense of entitlement that Robyn has. 

To sum it up after this too long post - I do not think Janelle cares as much about big homes or material things, she obviously has had a dream of the RV and it may not have been the most sound decision but its the first time that we have seen on tv that Janelle has put her wants first above the family.

Edited by zamp33
forgot a word in a sentence
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

If Robyn was really Meri's friend, she would want her to go find someone who will really love her. And she wouldn't have left Meri all alone during the pandemic. 

41 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

The beauty of it all is that Sobbyn is nobody's friend, except herself.  Between her and Kotex they will last only until one of them gets in the other one's way.  I also think she's a little bit scared of him and his "moodiness" in the dark places he goes to, as well she should be.  

Edited by Claire Voyant
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

If Robyn was really Meri's friend, she would want her to go find someone who will really love her. And she wouldn't have left Meri all alone during the pandemic. 

I actually understand why Meri "stays." Because she's not actually tied to them. She lives her life completely independently  - but she can maintain the "I'm part of the family" for the purposes of the show - and/or a perceived friendship with Robyn and Robyn's kids. Likely Robyn feels the same. What does she have to lose by maintaining a semi- relationship?  If Meri were to have somewhere else to go or some other network or person to tie into - she would. But she doesn't have anyone else at this point - so why leave. I'm sure she's looking.  

Christine on the other hand has had a wide network waiting for her. She has her whole family in Utah - her mother, her family, her kids and now grandkids. 

12 hours ago, zamp33 said:

To sum it up after this too long post - I do not think Janelle cares as much about big homes or material things, she obviously has had a dream of the RV and it may not have been the most sound decision but its the first time that we have seen on tv that Janelle has put her wants first above the family

I don't think Janelle cares in terms of being screwed over.  But I think the larger point is that when it comes to finances, Christine isn't just divorcing Kody. She's divorcing all of them. And if Christine bought that house as a family decision - with the support of the family then it is slightly more complicated than saying "it's my house." As said, I fully support her getting as much as possible out of the deal. But I can understand how complex the emotions might be when presumably that house money was actually ear -marked for the property.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I don't think Janelle cares in terms of being screwed over.  But I think the larger point is that when it comes to finances, Christine isn't just divorcing Kody. She's divorcing all of them. And if Christine bought that house as a family decision - with the support of the family then it is slightly more complicated than saying "it's my house." As said, I fully support her getting as much as possible out of the deal. But I can understand how complex the emotions might be when presumably that house money was actually ear -marked for the property.

I do not feel sorry for the other wives and Kody.  This is what they knew could happen when they chose to live in polygamy and put everything in the wives names legally.  If you are going to be a second, third, or fourth wife (or give up legal status so your spouse can legally marry wife 4), then you should be protecting yourself financially from day one 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

I think Christine keeping the money from her house was a little more straight forward this time around because I think the OG 3 have paying their mortgage/rents with their own money since moving to AZ.

I just hope Christine is not leaving her TLC share of the money in the family pot.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I do not feel sorry for the other wives and Kody.

TBF I don't feel sorry for them either. My comments were only to say that I understand why the other wives would have complex emotions/reactions to the split. I know a lot of people don't like the other wives - but they are at least humans and I try to look at all the perspectives. I see it as one big entangled web of trauma. All have made major mistakes. Lessons to the 20 year olds out there. Do your research or else.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Didn't Kody say he removed his name from Christine's house because it interfered with getting a mortgage on Robyn's house? That it spread him too thin? If he did that, then the house is hers period I would think and even he ought to know that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I actually understand why Meri "stays." Because she's not actually tied to them. She lives her life completely independently  - but she can maintain the "I'm part of the family" for the purposes of the show - and/or a perceived friendship with Robyn and Robyn's kids. Likely Robyn feels the same. What does she have to lose by maintaining a semi- relationship?  If Meri were to have somewhere else to go or some other network or person to tie into - she would. But she doesn't have anyone else at this point - so why leave. I'm sure she's looking.  

Christine on the other hand has had a wide network waiting for her. She has her whole family in Utah - her mother, her family, her kids and now grandkids. 

Agree about Meri. Despite all her “friends” and traveling and bragging, I suspect Meri is lonely. MLM friends aren’t real, they’re mutually beneficial. Meri’s bragging is a bandaid to her lack of actual family support. I’d feel bad for her if she wasn’t such a hypocrite. 

I agree about Christine, she had a support system available to her. But it was still brave what she did, confronting Kody and actually following through. She didn’t have a millionaire at the other end luring her out. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

I have an idea for how TLC can keep this show going. Kody can marry Jill Rodrigues as his 4th wife. (For those of you who are not familiar with her, check out the Sweet Fellowship thread in the Counting On forum). I know she would have to divorce the Hunk, but she gets a TV show and a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. She would make a great addition to the family. She and Janelle can sell Plexus together and she can show Janelle all the RV parks she's been thrown out of. She and Meri can go to Disney World and she can decorate the B&B with additional dust catchers. Jill and Robyn can share eyebrow styling tips with each other. And best of all, Robyn can divorce Kody so that he can legally adopt the younger Rodrigues kids. Jill might even find the same artist to do a portrait of Kody with her kids. Kody and Jill can see who can be the most vile narcissist! It would be like one of those disasters you just can't look away from! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 13
16 hours ago, Meh said:

Didn't Kody say he removed his name from Christine's house because it interfered with getting a mortgage on Robyn's house? That it spread him too thin? If he did that, then the house is hers period I would think and even he ought to know that.

If thisnis true then ther IS a God. There IS a Santa Claus. There IS Karmic payback.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I have to admit, many times I'm half watching, or only listening to the shows, but I feel as though I missed an episode (or I totally didn't pay attention).

I feel like I haven't seen the second time Janelle walked out on a family meeting and haven't seen Robyn in the hospital with covid.

Am I way more spacey than I think I am?

• Like 3
Just now, GeeGolly said:

I have to admit, many times I'm half watching, or only listening to the shows, but I feel as though I missed an episode (or I totally didn't pay attention).

I feel like I haven't seen the second time Janelle walked out on a family meeting and haven't seen Robyn in the hospital with covid.

Am I way more spacey than I think I am?

Nope - these scenes have not been shown yet. I’m assuming they are later in the season?

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

https://www.etonline.com/sister-wives-kody-and-christine-argue-about-whether-or-not-theyre-divorced-exclusive-193628

First, the printed article is wrong. Everything they say that Janelle said, she didn't say. Robyn said those things. You have to watch the clip.

The lengths that Kody and Robyn are going to to try to manipulate Christine into staying are actually getting creepy. They are really making their family look like a cult. They just won't stop and let her leave.

They honestly believed that Christine would stay forever while Kody treated her miserably and they lived happily together in their mansion.

I'm glad that I know that everything turned out ok for Christine and that all of Kody and Robyn's crazy talk came to nothing.

If this was real time, it would all be making me very nervous. They are not giving up control of Christine easily.

I don't know how Christine is keeping her cool through all of these crazy conversations. I would have definitely lost my temper by now. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Libby said:

I don't know how Christine is keeping her cool through all of these crazy conversations. I would have definitely lost my temper by now. 

Would be interested if she has had therapy/counseling to help her through this. She's resolute and calm about it, and answers all questions. She definitely has made a plan.

And the Browns haven't been active members in a church in years, since Lehi, at least.  So I call shenanigans on that argument.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

The lengths that Kody and Robyn are going to to try to manipulate Christine into staying are actually getting creepy. They are really making their family look like a cult. They just won't stop and let her leave.

I find it really bizarre that Kody is so obsessed with Christine deciding to leave and wanting to keep her in the fold, but he doesn't give a shit at all if Meri leaves. I think it's more about Christine making an independent decision. Kody can't stand that she dumped him, and that she's taking her power back to do whatever she wants. Whereas he got to dump Meri first, so he has no attachment to her, because everyone knows HE got to do the dumping, and not be the dumpee. Kody really is the worst kind of asshole. 

I think Robyn really did want a big polygamous family for her kids, and she stepped into an already toxic situation instead, and didn't have the guts to run away before she got pregnant by Kody. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Libby said:

https://www.etonline.com/sister-wives-kody-and-christine-argue-about-whether-or-not-theyre-divorced-exclusive-193628

First, the printed article is wrong. Everything they say that Janelle said, she didn't say. Robyn said those things. You have to watch the clip.

They honestly believed that Christine would stay forever while Kody treated her miserably and they lived happily together in their mansion.

I'm glad that I know that everything turned out ok for Christine and that all of Kody and Robyn's crazy talk came to nothing.

If this was real time, it would all be making me very nervous. They are not giving up control of Christine easily.

Because none of these conversations are real. The real ones took place off camera long before they were taped. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I find it really bizarre that Kody is so obsessed with Christine deciding to leave and wanting to keep her in the fold, but he doesn't give a shit at all if Meri leaves. I think it's more about Christine making an independent decision. Kody can't stand that she dumped him, and that she's taking her power back to do whatever she wants. Whereas he got to dump Meri first, so he has no attachment to her, because everyone knows HE got to do the dumping, and not be the dumpee. Kody really is the worst kind of asshole. 

I think Robyn really did want a big polygamous family for her kids, and she stepped into an already toxic situation instead, and didn't have the guts to run away before she got pregnant by Kody. 

Reason #1:

Kody explained this when he said, "the house, the furniture, the kids..I realized that none of it was mine."  

Christine is the most influential person in that family. She's the force that can either hold the family together and therefore in lock step with Kody - or she's the force that can split the family apart - literally and figuratively.

She is the matriarch and he's just now realizing that when she goes - so does everyone. Recall his rock castle? Remove the rock that represents Christine, and his castle comes crumbling down.

Meri is just a small rock. She can be removed very easily (already has been). The majority of that castle still stays put. In polygamy, kids matter. Family matters and because of that Meri really has no value at all.

Reason #2: 

Years ago Meri rejected him by looking online. He will never stop punishing her for that. So yes essentially it's the same thing that is happening with Christine. It's just that the edit never really showed Kody's full on meltdown when Meri asked him to leave her house. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I find it really bizarre that Kody is so obsessed with Christine deciding to leave and wanting to keep her in the fold, but he doesn't give a shit at all if Meri leaves.

I suspect it's because he knows, even if he won't admit it to himself, that where Christine goes, the OG 12 (leaving out Leon) go too. Forget "where we go one, we go all" (ha). It was proved how attached the adult children are to Christine when the expressed their preference for spending Thanksgiving with her in 2020.

Edited to add: just seeing @Tuxcat 's post above mine - theirs is the same point but expressed more eloquently!

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Like 3
  • Love 6

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-robyn-christine-is-lying-about-kody-drama-timeline/

Robyn is a piece of work. She is such a liar. We saw on the show that Christine and Kody were having problems in Vegas. They brought a therapist on an anniversary vacation. If that's not indicative of big problems, I don’t know what is.

I don't know how Janelle and Christine don't call Robyn out on her bs.

It's infuriating to listen to her talk. All she does is lie and manipulate. I can't stand her.

• Applause 10
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Libby said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-robyn-christine-is-lying-about-kody-drama-timeline/

Robyn is a piece of work. She is such a liar. We saw on the show that Christine and Kody were having problems in Vegas. They brought a therapist on an anniversary vacation. If that's not indicative of big problems, I don’t know what is.

It's infuriating to listen to her talk. All she does is lie and manipulate. I can't stand her.

Robyn needs to stick a sock in it!

If her lips are moving, she’s lying!

and why is she so involved in this and calling Christine a liar, it’s none of her damn business…. I mean that’s what they’ve always said that the wives don’t get involved in the other wives relationships with Kody in fact Robyn has said that they don’t even know what’s going on with the other wives because it would be inappropriate for them to inquire and she’s also said that Kody doesn’t share details of his relationships with another wife with the others because it’s personal and private between a husband and wife.

Their entire house of cards is collapsing and Robyn is pissed, she gets real nasty when she’s pissed… we saw that when they did that meet and greet when they were on stage and someone asked a question Robyn didn’t like… she immediately got her back up and sneered “Listen sweetheart blah, blah,blah” and tore the woman a new asshole.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Libby said:

Having a few dates doesn't necessarily mean things are ok or that it will make up for years of being dismissed and with no affection. And Robyn was not with them when they were alone, so she needs to stfu. She actually just needs to zip it. I know they were all in it with him, but she isn't in Christine's mind or Christine, so quit speaking for her relationship with your husband. She is just trying to make herself look good by saying Christine is lying. I personally don't even care if she is or not. We all could see how much of an asshole he was to Christine and how dismissive he was of anything she said. Hell he even said he didn't love her, so talk about your husband, because that's a fucking cruel thing to say. She needs to quit giving him a pass and putting all the blame on Christine. And she needs to zip it since she was divorced herself when she came into this family. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4

Also, she just told Meri in Sunday night's episode, " Truth be told, Meri, she was thinking about leaving him before Flagstaff. " So that would be in Las Vegas.  And Meri commented something about that Christine had been struggling (maybe not the exact wording) for a long time. I don't know why Christine sits there and let's her talk to her like that ( well I do, it's for the cameras) but I would tell her to get off my porch and off my property. And take Ramen Head with her! 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

I'm so glad that from social media, we know that everything worked out. Christine, Janelle, and their 12 kids seem to be living happily far removed from evil Kody and Robyn.

Whatever the evil dynamic duo were trying to accomplish with their lies and manipulation, we know that they failed.

These conversations would be hard to watch without knowing that everything worked out ok.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 5
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Libby said:

These conversations would be hard to watch without knowing that everything worked out ok.

That's one real benefit to having the show filmed soooooo much earlier than when they're shown. Social Media or even a quick search of The Google can find out how everyone is doing now, and we know that Christine and the kids seem to be doing well. I don't care about Meri, Robyn, or Ramen-head Kody. Oh, I forgot Janelle. I really do like her and hope she's ready to leave that bunch behind. If not, I know she's staying on HER terms. Glad she and Christine continue to see each other often and are there for their kids.

• Like 4

Robyn and Kody should watch all of the Vegas episodes.  It’s extremely obvious that Christine was struggling the entire time.  She felt her kids were being neglected by Kody even then.  
Why is Robyn so hell bent  on Christine staying?   Robyn never spends time with her or her children.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Why is Robyn so hell bent  on Christine staying?   Robyn never spends time with her or her children.

Maybe she just wants someone else around to fill her polyg dream family, someone who Kody doesn't really like or treat well. Christine present isn't a threat to Robyn. Christine gone means Robyn's stuck with Kody who is angry and getting all patriarchal. Meri isn't in the mix at all except as a hanger on and Janelle is following her own drummer. Kody will turn on her next since he is going back to being the head of the house. Ha.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

My theory is Robyn knows full well she was and is the problem. But if she pretends out loud that everything was good in LV, she can alter the timeline by 5 years.

From my perspective Christine has always struggled on and off as she was in LV. But she seemed to still be fully in and trying and it seems Kody was still rotating houses then. What I think Christine struggled with most in LV was seeing Kody's generous, genuine affection for Robyn when they were together for celebrations and seeing Kody's car in her driveway. So Robyn, even though she knows the truth, can pretend all was good and she was clueless.

Fast forward to AZ and things changed. Robyn got the mansion and now Christine was left to her imagination to where Kody was when he wasn't with her. Go one step further to the pandemic and Kody just folded and stopped seeing the OG 2. Robyn can't really lie on the time in AZ, except to blame it all on the pandemic, but she can lie about when the were living in LV.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

What is Robyn trying to gain by calling Christine a liar? Is this the strategy she and Kody thought up to try and make Christine the bad guy on camera?

I'm positive it is.  Kody cannot bear the thought of any of his wives wanting to leave, no matter how badly he treats them.  So probably to placate Crazy Eyes, Robyn fabricates stories that leave Kody the innocent, wounded bystander to a bunch of evil shrews, and lies enough times that she starts to believe her own stories.

If Robyn has watched even a couple of episodes of this show, she'd know that Christine has been miserable since....well, since Crazy Eyebrows came along.  But Robyn can't handle that narrative so she and Kody make up their own, then try like hell to gaslight everyone else into believing them.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

"Crazy Eyes" and "Crazy Eyebrows" -- perfect descriptions of the two of them!

3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

What I think Christine struggled with most in LV was seeing Kody's generous, genuine affection for Robyn when they were together for celebrations and seeing Kody's car in her driveway.

I hadn't thought about that aspect. But Christine - and the others, as well - could see that car in all the driveways in some sort of rotation. Their lives have been in three stages: Utah in one big house + Robyn, Las Vegas in the cul de sac with visuals of each other, and Flagstaff, with everyone separate and drifting more apart.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Christine has said that she will be in future seasons of the show.

I hope that they film her separately in Utah doing things with her kids and with Janelle and her kids when they visit Utah.

I hope that Christine doesn't have to go back to Flagstaff and continue to be abused by Kody and Robyn in future seasons.

Once she's free, I want her to stay free. I don't want her to have to associate with the toxic duo for show purposes.

• Like 7
43 minutes ago, Libby said:

Christine has said that she will be in future seasons of the show.

I hope that they film her separately in Utah doing things with her kids and with Janelle and her kids when they visit Utah.

I hope that Christine doesn't have to go back to Flagstaff and continue to be abused by Kody and Robyn in future seasons.

Once she's free, I want her to stay free. I don't want her to have to associate with the toxic duo for show purposes.

She also said she would love her own show. I don't think it will happen though.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Robyn and Kody should watch all of the Vegas episodes.  It’s extremely obvious that Christine was struggling the entire time.  She felt her kids were being neglected by Kody even then.  

Christine was so desperate for kody to spend time at her house in Vegas that she had him install the wrestling mats in her garage. I know Janelle had at least one son who wrestled, but I don’t recall if Paedon was also a wrestler. 
I think Robin is afraid the show will go away  Actually, I think all the adults are  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think Robin is afraid the show will go away  Actually, I think all the adults are

We've had Robyn and the show from the very beginning. Well, the other wives and kids, too. But the drama part came from adding Robyn and kids to the mix. Just watching Kody and the original gang share a house would have been pretty dull. Then came the crazy escape to LV and we were off. I don't think the adults know how to function without cameras around.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

What is Robyn trying to gain by calling Christine a liar? Is this the strategy she and Kody thought up to try and make Christine the bad guy on camera?

I think its fairly obvious that Christine has been painting Kody as the bad guy - on camera and to the rest of the family. What Kody and Robyn do not understand is that it's warranted. Christine has every right to say enough is enough - and then spin things toward her. 

Unpopular opinion but I do think at some point Christine did start to sabotage Kody at bit. Covid provided a convenient tool to manipulate on both sides. The family was split well before covid  - so each used covid to deepen the wedge and work it to their own advantage.

Again, I think its warranted given Christine's position over the years - but I think what Kody and Robyn are looking at - is just the time from 2020. And they're mad about that.

I love Christine sticking it to Kody. I love that she's broken free. I'm a little torn though on the kids. My parents divorced when I was 10 and the one thing they never did - was to point out their grievances and shortcomings to me. I go back and forth on this issue. I just hope the shade and digs are toned down for the kids in real time. From all the "grownups."

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

From my perspective Christine has always struggled on and off as she was in LV. But she seemed to still be fully in and trying and it seems Kody was still rotating houses then. What I think Christine struggled with most in LV was seeing Kody's generous, genuine affection for Robyn when they were together for celebrations and seeing Kody's car in her driveway. So Robyn, even though she knows the truth, can pretend all was good and she was clueless.

Christine has admitted that she was unhappy even back in Lehi but yes I absolutely believe that Robyn is the catalyst for her deeper misery. Kody was in love with Robyn. It was obvious and clear. He was not in love with the OG-3.  And as time went on he attended to Robyn's every need. He was an attentive and involved father - while Christine, Logan and Aspyn raised the others.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
On 11/2/2022 at 10:15 AM, Libby said:

Robyn needs to shut up.  She is not an expert in any marriage but her own.  I would like her to be reminded of that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Mykelti did a live and said Ysabel moved to the Salt Lake area in October. She’s not going to school this semester, and is currently looking  for a job. She’s living about 30 minutes from Mykelti, and 20 minutes from Christine and Aspyn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti did a live and said Ysabel moved to the Salt Lake area in October. She’s not going to school this semester, and is currently looking  for a job. She’s living about 30 minutes from Mykelti, and 20 minutes from Christine and Aspyn.

Where is Paedon these days? any idea?

Is this list right?

Logan, Leo, Aspyn, Hunter, Garrison? - graduated college

Maddie, Mykelti, Ysabel - some college

Gwen, Gabe, Aurora, Dayton? - in college

Savannah - senior in HS

Breanna in college or already graduated?

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Interesting. I know she was only going to a community college which are 2 years I believe, so she left after 1? I wonder why? It can't be easy be easy living so far away from family, even though she was staying with Maddie. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Is this list right?

Savannah - senior in HS

I don't think that Garrison graduated college, but for the others, I think you're right.  Breanna recently graduated HS, so she wouldn't have graduated college yet.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

She also said she would love her own show. I don't think it will happen though.

I would love nothing more than a new show iteration: Just Christine and Janelle getting on with their lives and their kids. No KoDouche, No Robyn, No Meri. Nada. Nil. Nul. The Empty Set. NOTHING! Just money/income for Christine and Janelle.

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Is this list right?

Savannah - senior in HS

Somehow I doubt Robyn's daughters will actually graduate college. Based on what she's shown us, I think she'd like to set them up as sister wives, mind you, only as Legal Wives, so that Kody's pathetic legacy and become a reality, thus cementing her place as THE Wife. The only one who's kids went down Plyg Lane too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I would love nothing more than a new show iteration: Just Christine and Janelle getting on with their lives and their kids.

And show what?  Two single women shilling their MLM crap?  Grocery shopping and playing with the grandkids?  Sorry, I don't see a single story for either of them.  Nothing different to offer than my next door neighbor.

Let's be real, this mess continues to have an audience because of Kootie and his antics.  If he's gone, there is nothing to fire up the viewers.  He's subhuman but he's also the draw.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6