Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Kody's name was intertwined with Christine on the Flagstaff house. Either with the financing or the deed filing and maybe both. 

It's been explained to me that being on the mortgage obligates you for the debt; being on the deed is what gives you claim over the property. Being on the mortgage alone won't necessarily give him any rights to proceeds from the sale; he would have to have been on the deed for that.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

All of this con men steal  “Kody’s” money talk made me wonder why that was the first thing he jumped to and said.  I mean not that he doesn’t think about money, but honestly, Kody doesn’t even seem that smart for that to be the first thought.  

Kody is so egotistical that it seems like he’d be incredulous that Christine would leave him because he’s so “wonderful” and he would have been too stuck on people are “happy” in these shitty non-intimate marriages to process the money part that early.  I wondered if it was Robyn who brought that up to him or if Kody is still stuck on the catfish scheme and Meri at some point gave the “billionaire” money.  

Again, I wasn’t shocked that Kody wouldn’t care about Christine, but I was shocked that he put together so quickly she could be conned out of “his” money no matter how remote that chance is.  

I wonder if the future episodes will get into how the house profits and CP division were handled financially.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

I suspect it was Robyn that put the greedy boyfriend idea into Kootie's empty head along with sleeping on Christine's couch to hold on to the house. She entered the Brown family as the greedy girlfriend and took over the whole family, so she knows it is possible.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, Absolom said:

They were dividing the show money six ways (5 adults and a family pot).  If Christine gets paid from TLC separately she should get a fifth.  That would frost Kody.

Kootie & Robyn get 2/5 ths for their one household, so they better not complain.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

she entered the Brown family as the greedy girlfriend and took over the whole family, so she knows it is possible.

But you surely cannot mean Robyn here with greedy girlfriend? She's the most considerate and peace-loving Brown on the planet! Don't forget she generously offered to take on all of her husband's debts when she divorced...  (Can't really think of a reason why a Victoria's Secret credit card +debt would be her husband's but hey, who cares)

Oh and don't forget all the times she apologised for not contributing to the household, her being so grateful for whatever she got because she knew how hard it would be for the family to have 4 more mouths to feed (which is why she produced two more)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

But you surely cannot mean Robyn here with greedy girlfriend? She's the most considerate and peace-loving Brown on the planet! Don't forget she generously offered to take on all of her husband's debts when she divorced...  (Can't really think of a reason why a Victoria's Secret credit card +debt would be her husband's but hey, who cares)

Oh and don't forget all the times she apologised for not contributing to the household, her being so grateful for whatever she got because she knew how hard it would be for the family to have 4 more mouths to feed (which is why she produced two more)

And offered to be a surrogate for Meri, graciously accepted an inexpensive 'coladdah'  ring and agreed to buy a house rather than rent!

• Like 9
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't get it. What is Kody and Robyn's strategy to leaving all those negative comment up on IG?

There are no comments on Kody's latest IG post. He may have thought he blocked all comments, but people saw that they could post the truth on his second-last IG post.  Does Robyn have a current IG? Google just takes me to an ancient one no longer used.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't get it. What is Kody and Robyn's strategy to leaving all those negative comment up on IG?

I just posted a similar response on another thread. I think that allowing comments - positive, negative, neutral, whatever is a smart social media move. The more people actively engage with social media content, whether it's positive or negative, the more invested they become in the subject. This drives them to view Sister Wives, which ensures continued viewers, higher rankings, and advertiser commitment. By keeping people actively engaged with his social media, Kody is keeping eyeballs on the show, which is how the Browns earn their primary income. I think he has a huge ego but he doesn't necessarily have to read or respond to the comments; people who hate watch/hate comment fuel themselves even more than people who post of love and devotion. And if any of the negativity does flow his way, he just directs it to fuel his martyrdom. It's a win all around.

That's probably the only time I've thought Kody did something sort of smart. It was probably someone else's idea.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 5
  • Wink 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm starting to think Kody and Robyn haven't looked at their IGs.

Was one of Day'un's Linked-In profile jobs related to Communications in the Fambly business?  Perhaps he runs their SM and has a beef with Kootie.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Clip:

Janelle just doesn’t get it, she might be okay with the crumbs that fall off Robyn’s table but her children AREN’T!….. it hurts them to see her treated that way and it hurts them every single day watching their father playing favorites with Robyn’s kids!

Janelle should demand more or leave so her children don’t have to suffer any longer, it’s not about HER or what she’s willing to accept… it’s about her kids and demanding that they be treated equal! 🤬

It makes my blood boil to hear her say stuff like “Kody and I are in a good place, I have what I need from him” ummmmmm yes but you’re kids DON’T have what they need from him and as their mother you shouldn’t accept that!

Janelle is such a passive, lazy doormat ugh!

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 12
52 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Janelle just doesn’t get it, she might be okay with the crumbs that fall off Robyn’s table but her children AREN’T!….. it hurts them to see her treated that way and it hurts them every single day watching their father playing favorites with Robyn’s kids!

Janelle should demand more or leave so her children don’t have to suffer any longer, it’s not about HER or what she’s willing to accept… it’s about her kids and demanding that they be treated equal! 🤬

It makes my blood boil to hear her say stuff like “Kody and I are in a good place, I have what I need from him” ummmmmm yes but you’re kids DON’T have what they need from him and as their mother you shouldn’t accept that!

Janelle is such a passive, lazy doormat ugh!

I think that ship has sailed. Nothing she could do now would change the kids' relationship with Kody and at this point Janelle's marriage isn't her kids' business.

I do agree she should have stood up for her kids if the kids brought this up in Vegas.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Honestly, I don't think they care.  They probably had limited interaction with her due to the work situation and they have all acted like Kootie was a buffoon since their teens.  They are grown and gone so Janelle leaving Kootie wouldn't change a thing.  They know she's a doormat.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

I cannot believe Kody has the gall to call out Gabe and Garrison for being Narcissists - he is not very introspective (lol). He is the very embodiment/definition of a narcissist. And the gall of him wanting to kick them out of the house when Janelle wants them there - he probably is afraid they will talk sense into Janelle and help her see how awful she is really treated and she will finally leave Kody.

I do not know why Janelle stays, it took a long time for Christine to finally realize there is more. But I hope she leaves soon when she sees how much happier Christine is.

Kody just keeps ruining all his relationships with his kids that are not from Robyn. 

Edited by zamp33
Typo corrections.
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

This whole thing has nothing to do with covid. Garrison and Gabe get that. Kody can't stand that his kids are smarter than he. Wait, I guess they are "Janelle's kids", not Kody's.

Janelle, you deserve better than adequate. Ditch him like Christine did. You and your kids deserve better. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Could be Janelle is okay with her faux marriage. She doesn't have to exert any effort and doesn't care what Kody does. Even emotionally leaving without changing houses would take thought and effort. Some people are okay with a status quo some of us wouldn't tolerate. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Janelle grew up in monogamy and had a husband (Meri's brother) before Kootie, so it is possible that she found monogamy too much work for one woman and that is what attracted her to polygamy.  She chose 1/2 a marriage, and seemed fine with 1/3 a marriage and  1/4th a marriage with Christine helping to raise her kids and plenty of time to herself.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

I'm not gonna spoil tonight's eppie for y'all yet, but there are some real humdingers of  lies, dammed lies, and outright delusional thinking from that dynamic duo, Kootie and Robyn! 

Grab the 🍿, and be prepared to laugh your hieny off at their ginormous mental and emotional gaps in reality.   😁

BTW, RUN, CHRISTINE, RUN!

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

.Clip:

What I like about this clip is that it is clear Christine is resolute in her actions for a better life for Truely.  There doesn't seem to be anger or vengeance. Not even sadness. Christine sees a path forward and she will take it despite Kody's anger and bullying.

Better later than never.

• Like 6
  • Love 12
On 9/17/2022 at 4:18 AM, TurtlePower said:

Garrison is the narcissist? Ok I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. What a shit weasel. 

So after watching that clip...

Christine's kids think Kody favors Robyn/Robyn's kids

and Janelle's kids think Kody favors Robyn/Robyn's kids...

and the kids are the problem here?

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

All of a sudden Truly is “his” child? Isn’t that the child he almost let die? 

Yes, and when he was supposed to take care of her in a later episode, he knew practically nothing about her.  Of course, he knew EVERYTHING about Sol and his schedule.

Truely has never had his attention, because her sperm donor was all about getting into Sobbyn's pants.  Now he's suddenly taking possession of her?  Way too little, way too late, Kootie.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

Douchie, I don't think ANY of your kids are gonna stay in Flagstaff!!!  Robbyn's kids will be right there with you because it was ROBBYN 's idea to move to Flagstaff in the first place!

And he's whining about them moving away and all this is COVID'S fault!!

He is a GIANT MORON!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Sounds good to me - I enjoy writing recaps only because I love reading them so much, and I know there are folks here who don't watch the show anymore but need to be informed of what LLR outfit Meri is wearing, or how many times Robyn dry-cries, or what state Kody's hair is currently in....that's the important stuff. :)

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Sounds good to me - I enjoy writing recaps only because I love reading them so much, and I know there are folks here who don't watch the show anymore but need to be informed of what LLR outfit Meri is wearing, or how many times Robyn dry-cries, or what state Kody's hair is currently in....that's the important stuff. :)

Yep, that's me!

• Like 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

You are both gifted recappers, and reading them is much more fun than watching the show!  I look forward to your next recaps!

Thank you! I really enjoy watching them. (I don't enjoy watching the show much.)

5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I haven't spent nearly enough time making fun of Meri's clothes this season. I promise to rectify my mistake this weekend!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Sorry Janelle, but I don't want a husband who only comes to my house to "do his duty". Who wants a partner who doesn't want to be with you??

And why so many excuses about why Kody doesn't spend quality time with his kids and only " babysits" them when he has no other choice? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4