Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

Not buying any of it. No one in their right state of mind will ever enter this mess with people so openly despising each other. Besides, Kody has publicly stated that he isn't into polygamy anymore and Robyn will never accept more wives, particularly ones with a functioning womb that could push her down the pecking order.

And in case anyone missed it; the article ended with: And she (Christine) probably isn't too concerned about tentative Wife Four and Wife Five, for one very good reason: "Happy April Fool's day!" 😉

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, LilyD said:

Not buying any of it. No one in their right state of mind will ever enter this mess with people so openly despising each other. Besides, Kody has publicly stated that he isn't into polygamy anymore and Robyn will never accept more wives, particularly ones with a functioning womb that could push her down the pecking order.

And in case anyone missed it; the article ended with: And she (Christine) probably isn't too concerned about tentative Wife Four and Wife Five, for one very good reason: "Happy April Fool's day!" 😉

I fucking hate April Fool day. I pretty much avoid any and all news for that day because too many douche canoes think it’s funny to write fake pieces.

It’s not funny for people with autism who can’t always differentiate “fake” news from real. I’m getting better at it, but I really detest the day in general. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
On 4/2/2022 at 11:59 AM, Absolom said:

Kody allegedly finds two more women interested in him.

. . . interested in being a reality "star" (at any cost, including shtupping a balding bloviating j@ck@ss).

Edited by suzeecat
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

. . . interested in being a reality "star" (at any cost, including shtupping a balding bloviating j@ck@ss).

If there was any truth in this story, which I doubt, you do wonder how stupid those women are. Well, at least I do.

It's like selling your soul to the devil, that much should be obvious from the tv show alone. Not to mention just the thought of hooking up with a guy who already has 4 no wait, three wives and a whole bunch of kids he completely neglects.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

The “shunning” that’s done by some extreme religious groups is shameful. It makes no sense to punish a person for being born the way they are. It’s so common that perhaps it’s evolutionary and humans are on their way to something more fluid and less binary. Anyway……

Mariah absolutely would have been miserable. But I feel like she also may have been like, “fuck this, you guys suck, I’m out”. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

The “shunning” that’s done by some extreme religious groups is shameful. It makes no sense to punish a person for being born the way they are. It’s so common that perhaps it’s evolutionary and humans are on their way to something more fluid and less binary. Anyway……

Mariah absolutely would have been miserable. But I feel like she also may have been like, “fuck this, you guys suck, I’m out”. 

I've been thinking this for a while.  Some of these kids might have still been in Lehi.  But I think for sure Janelles children would have left and some of Christine's.  We don't really know how often they attended church or were involved in church activities.  Since he was a traveling sales person, he might not have attended much.  Could be wrong, but I never got the vibe they were that religious.

• Love 7
On 4/15/2022 at 7:52 AM, winsomeone said:

Mariah would be the first to shun someone else for being gay if she weren't!

Meri too

if Meri’s little princess wasn’t gay there’s no way Meri would be understanding and accepting

even when Mariah first “came out” Meri was not thrilled but she had to accept it or lose her princess…. On the other hand Robyn loved it that Mariah was gay 😋

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Meri too

if Meri’s little princess wasn’t gay there’s no way Meri would be understanding and accepting

even when Mariah first “came out” Meri was not thrilled but she had to accept it or lose her princess…. On the other hand Robyn loved it that Mariah was gay 😋

This in a nutshell.  I don't believe she would be so accepting of Aubrey's transition, either.

It wasn't long ago, (in the past couple of years, I believe) that she slipped and mumbled that odd phrase of hers that she uses when speaking of polygamy and potential bed-sharing amongst the wives, "I don't go weird."  The phrase is so cringe-worthy in of itself from a grown woman!  At the time I found it odd because her daughter was gay, and I had noticed that she refrained from saying it since her Mariah had come out.  Still, deep down, I don't think she or Kootie approve of either of them.

I just wish I could remember where or when I heard her say it.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
Clarification
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Meri & Kody looked stunned and horrified when Mariah came out. Christine & Janelle smiled and were accepting, probably because they had observed Mariah growing up and had an inkling. And Robyn said the right words.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

Robyn was probably secretly gleeful.

I totally agree.....I felt like Robyn was enjoying another curve ball being lobbed at Meri

Robyn wants her children to be Kody's favorites and I think she enjoys it when the others test Kody's patience, acceptance or boundaries.

It wasn't that long ago that the Brown's were fairly outspoken about things like wearing modest clothing (shirts over shirts) and not doing "weird" things in the bedroom.... of course they were being hypocrites but that wasn't as apparent until Meri's sexy catfish banana spectacle surfaced for the world to see.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, luvmylabs said:

There are 2 huge fires in Flagstaff.  Hundreds of acres and hard to control because of the wind.   Wonder if the Browns are affected.

Wasn’t that Sobyn’s main problem with the Cottonwood property… the trees were too close and she’s terrified of fire and now she’s sitting in her mini mansion which is surrounded by TREES 🔥🏠🔥

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Well hopefully Meri doesn't do another dumbshit maneuver to get rid of her precious LLrot inventory like the last time. Maybe the smoke smell will cover up the stank moldy smell I hear the leggings arrive in.

But in all seriousness, I do hope everyone gets out safely along with pets, livestock. 

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Yes, I don't want anyone or anything harmed during this Flagstaff fire EXCEPT.... Prairie Dog Pass!!

Wouldn't it be kinda funny if ALL THOSE TREES and that "lake" went up in flames?

If fire swept across the Plains of Plague it just might sterilize the soil.  Once the dirt has had a cleansing, Meri could build walls of Rice Krispie squares to keep the pesky varmints out.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Me being poetic today....

To build, or not to build

To build, or not to build; that is the question;
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a building plot of troubles,
And by opposing, end them. To not build, to hide −  (in my mansion)

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Especially Sobyn and her emotionally challenged brood. 

I wonder how many fainting fits the household hysteric will have in a day.  Kootie will be worn out carrying her convulsing body to and fro.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

I wonder how many fainting fits the household hysteric will have in a day.  Kootie will be worn out carrying her convulsing body to and fro.

with that bunch?? A lot….That house must be a true house of horror, driving anyone who lives there permanently mad! Mental asylum is probably a better name.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

My guess is even IF that fire is nowhere NEAR that house of hysteria, old KoDouchecanoe is probably out there spraying the house down with the hose every 5 minutes to keep the loons at bay!  He's gotta save those CareBears!

• LOL 10

I wish everyone anywhere near Flagstaff the best of luck with the fires.  I was very close to the Sierra fires this past summer, and the air quality was extremely bad.  Our AQI (air quality index), which is usually around 15-20, was 430.  Fires are no joke.  I was actually happy for the mask mandate, but I was able to stay inside for days at a time.  And I stocked up on N95's.

I do wonder how panicked Robin and her kids are, however.  I'm sure there will be high drama coming.  They seem to make more of a fuss instead of using any good sense.  Anything for a good show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I can literally smell a new move coming up! No way that Robyn is going to keep dealing with the threats of all those forest fires. Besides, they’ve been there 4 years. About time to get the circus back onto the road to fuel a new season….

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

My guess is even IF that fire is nowhere NEAR that house of hysteria, old KoDouchecanoe is probably out there spraying the house down with the hose every 5 minutes to keep the loons at bay!  He's gotta save those CareBears!

You have to remember they have water brought out to fill up a tank.  So they don't really have much to use for putting out fires.

• Useful 7

How reliable are those Zillow estimates? Over here, we have such sites but they can be pretty unreliable as they just take the averages of neighbourhoods (meaning everything from small apartments and duplexes to huge villas and then do the math)

Don't forget that the Browns keep borrowing against their assets, meaning that they are literally eating up the profits they're making. If they'd been any wiser, they could have cashed in at least a million dollars (provided the Zillow estimate is accurate) but since they have all those loans, they'll be lucky if they have a few hundred thousand left when they sell. And yes, that is a lot of money, but a ridiculous sum when you analyse their spending 

• Love 7

The $320,000 range in the Zestimate probably reflects if houses of that size have been renovated or not.  Ripping out that hideous multi-niche wall, repainting it a non-poop colour, and updating the kitchen (& probably the bathrooms too) would be needed to get top dollar. But Robyn & Kootie are too lazy and cheap for that.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
On 4/23/2022 at 8:47 PM, deirdra said:

The $320,000 range in the Zestimate probably reflects if houses of that size have been renovated or not.  Ripping out that hideous multi-niche wall, repainting it a non-poop colour, and updating the kitchen (& probably the bathrooms too) would be needed to get top dollar. But Robyn & Kootie are too lazy and cheap for that.

I would add to "lazy and cheap" the fact of their questionable decor taste...

• LOL 9

Add to that that the Browns do not seem particularly house proud. And every house they ever owned or rented showed quite a bit of wear and tear after they vacated the houses. (Well, maybe apart from Meri’s houses)
Also, they’ve been living there 24/7 non-stop over the past few years with no less than 7 people, of whom 2 young ones. None of them seem good at house keeping, minor repair works, let alone renovation works…so who knows what state that house is in.

I suppose Robyn does deserve some credit when we look at the Vegas houses. Hers was the first to sell at the highest price of all four, which still surprises me though.

Edited by LilyD
Added bit on Meri
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, LilyD said:

Add to that that the Browns do not seem particularly house proud. And every house they ever owned or rented showed quite a bit of wear and tear after they vacated the houses. (Well, maybe apart from Meri’s houses)
Also, they’ve been living there 24/7 non-stop over the past few years with no less than 7 people, of whom 2 young ones. None of them seem good at house keeping, minor repair works, let alone renovation works…so who knows what state that house is in.

I suppose Robyn does deserve some credit when we look at the Vegas houses. Hers was the first to sell at the highest price of all four, which still surprises me though.

It had the large landscaped yard with play-set and the strange patio covering they installed for the "re-commitment" (aka we should all be committed) ceremony. And a view of the Strip from the master bedroom.

In other words, she's had the best house for quite some time.

• Love 16
23 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I would add to "lazy and cheap" the fact of their questionable decor taste...

Ha-Ha.  I have no room to talk I have zero decorating taste.

21 hours ago, LilyD said:

Agree.  Meri's always loos the best because she doesn't have kids tearing stuff up and putting their dirty hands all over everything.  While I think Christine kept a better kitchen, keeping the rest of their house clean was probably a struggle with so many kids.  Still you have to teach your children to pick up after themselves and clean up messes they make.  

100% believe that they invested some time getting ready to put Robyn's on the market.  

14 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

It had the large landscaped yard with play-set and the strange patio covering they installed for the "re-commitment" (aka we should all be committed) ceremony. And a view of the Strip from the master bedroom.

In other words, she's had the best house for quite some time.

I thought the patio covering was in Meri's back yard and the playset was in Robyn's.  

• Love 4
On 4/22/2022 at 10:54 PM, goofygirl said:

Sadly, I think the hose is too normal.  I could picture Kody chaotically lobbing balloons filled with LIV water to keep the house saturated and demanding the fire stay away from his luxurious hair home, while Robyn dry-cries behind him while direct dialing God, the realtor, and informing Him that her rennal request did not include fires.
815AE0CB-708F-4A86-A7BB-FBDF8AE58270.thumb.jpeg.eb7f13004bebba4345249d4a178566d9.jpeg

After, Robyn ends her rennal prayer call, she would demand Kody drive 5 states over and get the one moving truck left in the country that they haven’t rented, so she can watch as some else loads her priceless Precious Moments treasures.  She’s much too pretty and distraught to put forth any physical exertion to save the objet d’art.  She will grimace in the corner, while poking herself in the eye with her one crumpled tissue hoping to produce one lone tear as she bemoans to Kody how it’s not fair the whole family has moved away and is not there to move her collectibles.  After all her 35 year old children are much too fragile to help because she once had a cold 25 years ago and might have sneezed on one of them.  

Meanwhile, Kody has already left, not because he cares about the Precious Moments, but he realizes his hair is dryer than a lone tumbleweed blowing through the desert in a Western, which may or may not star another objet d’art,  a metal wall hanging of horses with fire shooting out of their asses.

• Will the spirit babies save Robyn’s collectibles in Kody’s absence?
  • Will Kody drain the plague drainage ditch  pond to keep his straw hair moist and safe?
  • Is fire shooting out of those horses’ asses because Janelle fed them canned cabbage and Plexus?

FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE, NEXT SEASON ON SISTER WIVES!!

DISCLAIMER:  You will find out nothing on Sister Wives next season because they will have 1000 flashback scenes of the previous seasons and somehow we will end up on Meri being catfished.

REAL DISCLAIMER: I hope the fires don’t spread and everyone is ok, even though the Browns have provided countless hours of nonsense I wouldn’t want anyone to be homeless or injured.

• LOL 19
On 4/22/2022 at 10:54 PM, goofygirl said:

16 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Sadly, I think the hose is too normal.  I could picture Kody chaotically lobbing balloons filled with LIV water to keep the house saturated and demanding the fire stay away from his luxurious hair home, while Robyn dry-cries behind him while direct dialing God, the realtor, and informing Him that her rennal request did not include fires.
815AE0CB-708F-4A86-A7BB-FBDF8AE58270.thumb.jpeg.eb7f13004bebba4345249d4a178566d9.jpeg

After, Robyn ends her rennal prayer call, she would demand Kody drive 5 states over and get the one moving truck left in the country that they haven’t rented, so she can watch as some else loads her priceless Precious Moments treasures.  She’s much too pretty and distraught to put forth any physical exertion to save the objet d’art.  She will grimace in the corner, while poking herself in the eye with her one crumpled tissue hoping to produce one lone tear as she bemoans to Kody how it’s not fair the whole family has moved away and is not there to move her collectibles.  After all her 35 year old children are much too fragile to help because she once had a cold 25 years ago and might have sneezed on one of them.  

Meanwhile, Kody has already left, not because he cares about the Precious Moments, but he realizes his hair is dryer than a lone tumbleweed blowing through the desert in a Western, which may or may not star another objet d’art,  a metal wall hanging of horses with fire shooting out of their asses.

• Will Kody drain the plague drainage ditch  pond to keep his straw hair moist and safe?
  • Is fire shooting out of those horses’ asses because Janelle fed them canned cabbage and Plexus?

DISCLAIMER:  You will find out nothing on Sister Wives next season because they will have 1000 flashback scenes of the previous seasons and somehow we will end up on Meri being catfished.

REAL DISCLAIMER: I hope the fires don’t spread and everyone is ok, even though the Browns have provided countless hours of nonsense I wouldn’t want anyone to be homeless or injured.

Sorry, I just reread your post and maybe my translation skills were not good today…I thought you meant Robyn and her kids were the CareBears and then I thought hey there’s that one CareBear cousin who has a hairline like Kody (ie receding with strains puffed out out on the sides and back, so in the picture I posted Carebear Kody is looking meanly at the fire while Carebear Robyn is pretending to look sad but has her hands on her hips defiant that God, the Realtor, put them in a fire zone, while the two Carebear children (Solomon and Aerosol) look dazed and confused….now I realize maybe you meant all that collectibles crap she has were Carebears 😳. Oops…my bad.  So that’s the reason there is a random Carebears picture in my post, but overall my post could still apply to this family.

I still think the future episodes will be a bunch of flashbacks of the old fire, catfish, why all the children except Robyn’s do everything wrong, and dragging out of Christine’s “exit”

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 4/27/2022 at 5:15 AM, Irate Panda said:

If only!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

I have wondered about one thing: TLC has always been very protective of the actual lives of their reality stars. Not because they care. I'm talking about what they can and cannot post online or tell in interviews or to others. All to keep the magic of the reality show going. 

Yet when you look at what the Browns post online, it's evidently clear that there is no such thing as a polygamous family anymore. Over the past few years they haven't tried to keep up appearances.  TLC must realise this and it's my guess they allow this to happen because they know that a polygamous family publicly falling apart, with all the juicy details, brings in even more viewers than filming the lives of a "functioning" polygamous family.

Edited by LilyD
spelling: of the
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

TLC doesn't care if its viewers are hate-watchers or snark enthusiasts, they just want as many viewers as possible.

So i guess to make this $hit show to go away is to unplug and not watch at all ....but kind of want to see the train wreck at the end though...

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, deirdra said:

TLC doesn't care if its viewers are hate-watchers or snark enthusiasts, they just want as many viewers as possible.

PT Barnum:  "There is no such thing as bad publicity".

I haven't watched since season one, get all of my info from the excellent posters on this forum.

• Love 10
(edited)

@Cetacean I “watched” most seasons as in good background noise/entertainment when doing all kinds of chores such as folding laundry, cleaning the living room etc. I just skipped through the catfish-episodes. Too horrible to watch! 

Edited by LilyD
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

The Fresh King Benjamin on TikTok is Kody Brown’s nephew. Sorry if someone has mentioned this.

Apparently there was a bakery on the ranch we always hear about. 
Check out The Year of Polygamy podcast for his interview.

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1