Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

She probably wants -- and would be relieved to have -- all of it out there (whatever "it" may comprise) once and for all, but doesn't want to be the one to do it. 

Maybe.  She did tell Andy (on WWHL) that Mo didn't want any of it on the show so she felt conflicted and like she was navigating between a rock and a hard place. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Maybe.  She did tell Andy (on WWHL) that Mo didn't want any of it on the show so she felt conflicted and like she was navigating between a rock and a hard place. 

But then its all over Mo's show buying beverlyhills on netflix like out in the open openly talking about it .. again it just shows how full of shit Kyle is

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But then its all over Mo's show buying beverlyhills on netflix like out in the open openly talking about it ..

I did not know this, never having watched Mo's show.  Is it filmed at the same time as RHOBH?

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I did not know this, never having watched Mo's show.  Is it filmed at the same time as RHOBH?

I believe so cause the new season is just starting and they are using this to promote it .. Mo is upfront talking about it on camera 

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
On 2/25/2024 at 11:04 PM, Surrealist said:

Oooooooooooo. 😶

The AnneMarie offers her opinion part has me curious. 

Some of her best friends are VERY wealthy, apparently.

16 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I thought the most shocking reveal of the episode was that Sutton’s alimony of $300,000 per month was after taxes. I’m too lazy to look up tax brackets of the uber elite in California—and,  you know, do math. But let’s just say her alimony is ~$500,000 per month. She could just buy herself a whole new esophagus for $6M a year—first esophageal transplant.

I thought the reveal was on WWHL, and it was actually ANDY who brought up the $300,000/month, and Sutton just added the information that it was after taxes.

So it wasn't Sutton AT ALL who brought up the alimony numbers. Sure, she didn't say "I don't want to confirm or deny any specific number," but that doesn't mean she was the one who started the conversation about the number.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But then its all over Mo's show buying beverlyhills on netflix like out in the open openly talking about it .. again it just shows how full of shit Kyle is

1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I believe so cause the new season is just starting and they are using this to promote it .. Mo is upfront talking about it on camera 

Makes me think that Mauricio didn't want it played out for the entire RHOBH season as a storyline.  Rather, he wanted it to be part of Buying Beverly (his show), so he could put his own spin on it, rather than being portrayed as the villain or bad guy on RHOBH, as would probably have happened.

I don't know - I've never watched his show, but I do think there were some mutual agreements made between Mauricio and Kyle prior to filming both shows regarding how to spin/play/portray all of this in their "reality TV" lives.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
(edited)
32 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Makes me think that Mauricio didn't want it played out for the entire RHOBH season as a storyline.  Rather, he wanted it to be part of Buying Beverly (his show), so he could put his own spin on it, rather than being portrayed as the villain or bad guy on RHOBH, as would probably have happened.

I don't know - I've never watched his show, but I do think there were some mutual agreements made between Mauricio and Kyle prior to filming both shows regarding how to spin/play/portray all of this in their "reality TV" lives.

It feels very sus .. like it definitely feels calculated and super convenient … but these are the same people that put telling there 16yo child ON camera (instead of privately so she could process it without eyes on her) about the “separation” 

and outed a drinking problem in the back of a limo 

for real tho it  just felt so wrong to me they put a kid through that on camera so they could get it for their tv show)  I mean that’s a kid … don’t do that to her she doesn’t deserve to have that recorded she is still mentally developing I just feel like she should have been protected in that moment … it felt icky and to me very exploitive of her ..

and now I’m rambling I have become Dorit god help me  lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It feels very sus .. like it definitely feels calculated and super convenient … but these are the same people that put telling there 16yo child ON camera (instead of privately so she could process it without eyes on her) about the “separation” 

and outed a drinking problem in the back of a limo 

for real tho it  just felt so wrong to me they put a kid through that on camera so they could get it for their tv show)  I mean that’s a kid … don’t do that to her she doesn’t deserve to have that recorded she is still mentally developing I just feel like she should have been protected in that moment … it felt icky and to me very exploitive of her ..

and now I’m rambling I have become Dorit god help me  lol 

I watched the preview of Maux's show.  That is as close as I will get to it.  Anyhoo, there was a different scene of them telling their kids.  So they scripted this mofo and I think they are very gross because of it.  

Sure Kyle didn't want this out about her marriage.  She put out all kinds of riddles and evidence something was wrong but STOP asking questions.  🙄

• Like 19
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I watched last nights episode of WWHL. Denise Richards and Sonja from NYC were the guests. What a pleasure to be reminded of two housewives who were never cruel or nasty and never ganged up on another cast member.
In recent years, the Beverly Hills show has just not been enjoyable because of the nasty and cruel behavior of Rinna, Erika, Kyle, Diana…

Erica is a coldhearted narcissistic bitch who thinks her every comment is funny and witty. Kyle is an angry, vindictive, hypocritical, manipulative, immature attention-addict.

• Like 12
  • Applause 11
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ummm YES he could this man has so much money he pays Sutton $300,000 (after taxes) a month in alimony ... he could DO anything he wanted to fuck with her ... he could have used her "drinking" that Kyle was so determined to get out there against her... all he had to do was show a court and imply that she was so sloshed she couldn't do her duty's as a mother easy  ... HE could DO  A LOT OF SHIT

you don't get that rich People get away with a LOT of shit just by being super wealthy and greasing the right pockets ( just look at Tom and what he did and what he and Erika did to Marco Marco who was arrested from them lying) ..He could have fucked with her life hardcore if he wanted

THIS!!!

Especially the bolded.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This .. he could have made it difficult for her 

And apparently he had an idea of what HE wanted cause she shared that the initial conversation started off with him telling HER that her and their son would be moving to London along with him.

So yes, I can understand why there was some panic on her end especially after we now know she never really pushed back on anything with him even after the divorce. She's played a very passive role in their relationship during and after marriage so citing "her rights" as a parent and independent person isn't so cut and dry.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Every time I see Kyle and her pursed lips, I get angry. She is the biggest victim and the biggest hypocrite. Why aren't these women screaming her own words back at her? When she said "what makes you think you are entitled to what's happening in my bedroom?" they should have yelled "Be open and honest!"

I am not one of those Andy Cohen is the worst watchers. I think he's very talented with hosting for the most part. But sometimes I wish a longtime fan of the show would host. So many of us would have instantly called Kyle out for being all indignant after pushing the Denise messing with Brandi storyline. 

56 minutes ago, Mar said:

I watched last nights episode of WWHL. Denise Richards and Sonja from NYC were the guests. What a pleasure to be reminded of two housewives who were never cruel or nasty and never ganged up on another cast member.
In recent years, the Beverly Hills show has just not been enjoyable because of the nasty and cruel behavior of Rinna, Erika, Kyle, Diana…

Erica is a coldhearted narcissistic bitch who thinks her every comment is funny and witty. Kyle is an angry, vindictive, hypocritical, manipulative, immature attention-addict.

Oooh I like both ladies! I'll have to watch WWHL for Denise and Sonja. 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

RHOBH ended filming about a month prior to the news of the separation coming out. BBH was still filming at that time, and we know the cameras were already in Aspen for that reason when the news broke, so that's why we'll have a much more immediate scene regarding the split. Plus more open scenes after the fact. The kids now knew and the media too. That allows for more 'honesty', especially because Kyle has said the news breaking forced them to actually confront it more in their own minds too, so to speak. 

24 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Strange that Annemarie is Kyle's friend and the one to bring her on the show. In this part, you'd never guess they even knew each other.

She's explained that they weren't friend friends. Annemarie had bought a place through The Agency and ended up attending a party of theirs, as per both of them. That's where she and Kyle met. That was it. The extent of their friendship, IIRC. Kyle suggested her for the gig, but they definitely weren't actual friends. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

She probably wants -- and would be relieved to have -- all of it out there (whatever "it" may comprise) once and for all, but doesn't want to be the one to do it. 

I am willing to bet it’s all being hushed on HW because they need to save something for his Netflix show. Look how many viewers they’re securing already with their bullshit story. I don’t think they anticipated the backlash against Kyle tho. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

I’m really confused and think I must have watched an alternative version of this season seen only by me. Did no one else see all the scenes of Kyle coyly suggesting trouble in paradise (her marriage)? Literally pushing and poking at the women to ask her about it?! About her relationship with Morgan. I don’t  understand the accusations now that Sutton, Garcelle, whoever were mean and nasty by asking questions. Kyle 100% acted like she wanted it brought up and got increasingly more agitated over the season when after the initial interest the women basically left it be. 

That weed dinner she spoke with Sutton in the library and when they were at the table Kyle was the one pushing for Sutton to ask/say something. Kyle was dying to bring it out and BLAME Sutton for it and Sutton didn't fall for it however it still managed to come out due to some corny back and forth interaction amongst a few other chiming in , I can't remember who and exactly how. Funny enough, what I thought would happen did happen and Kyle is STILL running with the narrative that SUTTON was bringing stuff out about her marriage and the little bit of conversation they did have at that table wasn't SUTTON'S doing. Kyle gave her ridiculous "explanation" and Sutton accepted everything she vomited out. 

Wasn't it Kyle who was babbling stuff at the table to someone "under her breath" I think updating on Dorit maybe? on the conversation she just had with Sutton or whatever, then Kyle started riling herself up, then went after Sutton to come out and ask and Sutton refused then Annemarie jumped in and asked something along the lines of "what the hell are we suppossed to be asking about" and that's when GARCELL said "about her marriage". Kyle finally got someone to take the bait and even AFTER that Sutton kept saying okay I'm good, you're explanation is good enough for me pass the salt.... and yet here we are at the reunion and Kyle staying on script is still referring to that dinner as if SUTTON was the one that brought it up at the table. 

And speaking off they show the clip of Sutton on WWHL and it clearly shows ANDY bringing up Suttons $300,000 alimony and all she says is (as she shifts a bit uncomfortably in her chair) umm, yup...  So why would he even set that up as a question about her bragging? Like this is the part that infuriates me because they really do MAKE UP a whole different version of what has ACTUALLY happend, what we see ON FILM and with our own eyes. It's absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 11
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yes. Last season on his show he had his agency “party” (aka another place for those characters to argue), at his home in the yard on the same night as Kyle’s HW party. Yet she was nowhere to be seen on his show last season. Unlike this season I’m sure. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Did anyone else find it odd that PK stayed in a hotel with Boy George when the latter was in L.A.?  What was that about?

He probably wanted some relief from Dorit's nonstop chatter...

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

And apparently he had an idea of what HE wanted cause she shared that the initial conversation started off with him telling HER that her and their son would be moving to London along with him.

So yes, I can understand why there was some panic on her end especially after we now know she never really pushed back on anything with him even after the divorce. She's played a very passive role in their relationship during and after marriage so citing "her rights" as a parent and independent person isn't so cut and dry.

Actually, Sutton very forcefully asserted her rights during the divorce through the very smart hire of forensic accountants/attorneys to find all the money to ensure she got what she was due. She also offered to refer Erika to them, lol.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Did anyone else find it odd that PK stayed in a hotel with Boy George when the latter was in L.A.?  What was that about?

It gave him time to realize his crime,

to let him love and steal.

I think he really wants to hurt her,

I think he really wants to make her cry.

Dorit's been talking but believe me,

If it's true we'll never know.

PK loves without a reason, but he may be prepared to let her go.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

He probably wanted some relief from Dorit's nonstop chatter...

I'm sure he gets tired of hearing about all of the things he supposedly does wrong.  Every time Dorit tries to explain something to him, all I hear is 'nag, nag, nag.'  Pick your battles, Dorit!  

• Like 10
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Actually, Sutton very forcefully asserted her rights during the divorce through the very smart hire of forensic accountants/attorneys to find all the money to ensure she got what she was due. She also offered to refer Erika to them, lol.

That was about money, not about the relationship itself and dealing with family dynamics. Two very different things altogether.

• Like 14
9 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

That's because Boy George is his "best customer".  (TM Robin Brown from Sister Wives). 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

PK is so over dorito he stays at a hotel instead of thier house. I wonder if the London side piece joined him.

Erika thinks the victims need to understand her? Did she wear the earrings to ensure they really get it?

Lil Kathy's thin, blotchy, stretched skin has suffered one face-lift too many

Does Sutton like cunalingus? Maybe when she's drunk and the blackout shades are drawn. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Strange that Annemarie is Kyle's friend and the one to bring her on the show. In this part, you'd never guess they even knew each other.

I'm not sure they were really friends, AM lived on her street so I think that was the story Bravo wanted told to introduce AM, although Kyle probably met her after she was hired and prior to being on the show. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

It was about Dorit finding a way to name drop and remind everyone that PK hangs out with Boy George. They are so close that they actually stay together on visits. That was her point, IMO. Now that Boy George has headed back to wherever, she and PK are in marital bliss. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)

So, Dorit is Dorit and that's...whatever, but I don't think that some of the things we have heard her say about her possibly unaddressed needs sound unreasonable to me. Same with Kyle, to be honest. I find the "nag" label, along with that tired old "even her husband can't stand her" trope, to be pretty sexist though, and a low-hanging-fruit kind of thing (plus, what does it say about a guy who is allegedly being nagged so much, yet he doesn't just make a decision to...not be? You don't want to be part of a partnership? Then don't be).

I mean, who gets "nagged" usually? In my experience, it's people who consistently don't do what they have been asked to do and agreed to do. People -- even these fool HWs -- deserve to be allowed to ask for what they need in a marriage. If it falls on deaf ears, I guess they have to ask again. That's not "nagging."

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Garcelle was the one that mentioned a ring being given after the spouse cheats, because she got one.  This was not Sutton.  

I don't believe Kyle's narrative that Sutton targeted her.  It's been the opposite for the past two seasons with Kyle and her gang coming for Sutton.  They don't like the popular Housewives, so they try to make them quit the show.

OMG, see how the misinformation snowballs because a false narrative is shoved down our throats? You are correct! Garcelle described the gift as a "I messed up gift" and proceeded to give an example of cheating.... (or did she?) now I'm a bit uncertain if Garcelle even used that example of if she just said when a husband messes up and wants to make up for something.. See how that happens. Someone mentioned a "cheating' scenario as a reason and now I've assigned that to Garcelle but now I'm not so sure. 

I will say Sutton was very ON this season and it looked like she's finally got a good handle on how the show operates and what her role as a housewife is. She was aiming towards something relevant which was Kyle's changed behavior. I don't think she was necessarily "going after" Kyles marriage in particular but was trying to get at whatever it was that was amiss in her life because it was painfully obvious to everyone something was up. Whether it was just a midlife crisis or even something bigger the goal of the show and the women on it is to bring out the truth about each others lives while the cameras are rolling.

Some of them take it to a cruel space but for the most part the whole point of the show is to be intrusive and overstep boundaries so that we can get the tea. Point, Blank, Period. I don't think Sutton inquires where at all ridiculously intrusive. Just intrusive enough to meet the requirements of the show. 

The likes of Kyle, Rinna, Diana and now 5.8 are the type that think that being inappropriately hurtful, reckless and cruel is the way to get that particular job done and most of the viewers DO NOT APPROVE!

I do like Sutton but regardless of that I don't believe she did anything outside of what is expected of any housewife during the course of filming and Kyle trying to villianize her for taking a pretty mild approach to the job description when Kyle chooses to throw her whole family and friends under the bus in order to achieve this goal is just astounding to me. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, politichick said:

She didn't take all his money though so he still had plenty left over to make her life very stressful. Even strong independent women would have be absolutely distressed if they were faced with more court battles. I don't understand anyone who would actually think having to deal with something like this as no big whoop and not at all emotionally draining and upsetting.

But I mean, hey. We do have Kyle who thinks nothing of outing her sister as an alcoholic while watching her other sister sink under accusations of racism and otherism, and film her children during emotional family discord, minimizes miscarriages, and suicide deaths of family members.. So I guess to some Suttons troubles weren't really troubles. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

That was about money, not about the relationship itself and dealing with family dynamics. Two very different things altogether.

But, but Sutton is loaded!!! We have to minimize everything she's been through, going through, trying to do because she's got a ton of cash!

• Like 4
  • Wink 3
  • LOL 4
On 3/6/2024 at 8:35 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorit, do words have weight?

Lol her and Kylie being caught in hypocrisy after hypocrisy .. it’s wow lol 

Oh i noticed Garcelle and Crystal caught that line "words have weight" - they did not miss it either!

• Like 10
On 3/7/2024 at 1:09 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kyle mimicking Sutton, just in case we forgot that she’s twelve years old.

That and moving her hair with only her middle finger extended during their conversation.  The whole left side of the couch, all four, need to go.  I loved how 8.5 wasn’t even in the camera shots.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
On 3/7/2024 at 11:15 AM, Cosmocrush said:

I'm thinking Dorit is actually the ONLY one without something besides this show.  Kyle, Garcelle, Crystal, and AM have careers, Sutton has her shop and all her board seats, and even Erika has a pretend "entertainer" gig.  The last thing I saw Dorit do is model some beautiful wedding gowns in her living room (that she did not design) a few years ago. 

There's always Homeless but not Toothless. 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 11
13 minutes ago, kassa said:

There's always Homeless but not Toothless. 

OT but I have to say it.  In CA we have had Prop 1 and Newson in commercials is talking about Homelessness and all I can do is follow it up with Not Toothless.  

Sutton triggers something in the Kyle couch HWs.  She is wealthy, confident in her looks, free to do as she pleases, and isn't afraid to stand up for herself without being mean.  Keep poking them Sutton!

• Like 9
  • Applause 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

That and moving her hair with only her middle finger extended during their conversation.  The whole left side of the couch, all four, need to go.  I loved how 8.5 wasn’t even in the camera shots.

She really wasn't which was sooooooo strange. Have they ever done that to that degree before? I mean I get not getting everyone in the shot when focusing on one or two wives talking but even in shots where they were just sitting there listening to Andy rattle off a question she was omitted from the shot. It just seemed so deliberate and noticable.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

But, but Sutton is loaded!!! We have to minimize everything she's been through, going through, trying to do because she's got a ton of cash!

You would think fellow rich ladies would understand. 

Yes, Sutton is very fortunate she doesn't have to deal with how to put food on the table, and she lives a life most of us can only dream of. But tons of child support/alimony or not, I can understand her ex being powerful can make her scared of her kid moving out of the country along with her ex, feeling pressure to move herself, and just being emotional about someone she once cared about being that far away. A true friend would care about all this. Kyle didn't.

She didn't show compassion when Sutton shared about her miscarriages either. She was dismissive of Merse. I don't think Kyle felt bad the times Sutton's been bullied, called the c word, nothing. Did Kyle even show compassion when Sutton shared about losing her father? I don't remember. 

I don't think Kyle hates Sutton, and she has sadly treated other Housewives worse, but she is no friend to Sutton. 

How would Kyle like it if people were dismissive of her marriage falling apart just because she and Mauricio are loaded? I don't have a fraction as much money, and I do think Kyle has a blessed life regardless of what happens, but I still know money can only do so much for a broken heart. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 8
On 3/7/2024 at 2:38 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Kyle is everything she accused LVP of being

-She plants seeds to fire up her minions into saying all the things and asking all the intrusive questions, while she sits back and smirks

-She holds her friends to a different standard; They have to be there for her, but she has no obligation to them. They must be honest and tell her everything, regardless of who's involved or would be impacted,  but she's allowed to claim she can't talk about her issues because they involve her family and it's complicated.

-Kyle claimed she felt that LVP didn't reciprocate the feeling of being in a close friendship she thought they had -and now she's doing the same thing to Dorit

A few days ago they were showing older episodes and the one where Kyle had an election party the same day Erica filed for divorce. It’s eye opening (clearly the editors are concocting this storyline as we watch). Kyle was pouring it on, gushing  over how much Dorit means to her and how important their friendship is to her and how their families hang out together and she doesn’t want to lose that. Fast forward to today, quite the opposite. Not a Dorit fan but her “confusion” about their current friendship is total legit IMO. 

Kyle also reacts to Erica not telling anyone about her impending divorce filing and how she would never do that to her friends, how she would talk to her friends about it, she’d never hide something like this. Which was stupid because honestly, a divorce is between 2 married people, and neither of those people have any obligation to tell anyone anything till they’re ready, yet Kyle was all for sharing it all like it’s your job (because it kinda is). Yet fast forward to today, and she owes no one anything. Hmmm, Kyle, you are quite the asshole aren’t you. And I think whoever is producing this show is over her, because those past episodes were timely placed now for a reason. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

I thought part 2 was boring . I almost fell asleep. F listening to Dorit go on and on. It is strange that the one of men holding a gun to her head then gently sets the the phone down by the gate.  I was tired of looking at her in that awful outfit too. 
Kyle is so full of herself. She never shuts up. We’re never going to get a break from her.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I still can't get over the fact that that ol' busted geriatric broke-down stripper got her own show. WHO is going to watch that? There isn't even a story there. Your thievin' wax figurine/cadaver huzzbin thieved a bunch of money from some of our society's most vulnerable and wronged people, who trusted him to represent them and make them whole, and he thieved their money to fund his geriatric, twerking succubus's stripping "dreams." The end. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Fire 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2