Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Part 2: Wednesday, March 6 at 8 p.m. ET/PT

The reunion continues as Sutton and Kyle’s issues come to a head, jeopardizing their friendship like never before. The moment the conversation turns to Sutton’s finances post-divorce, Annemarie offers her opinion on the situation. When Dorit addresses rumors about her marriage and reveals details on her latest robbery to the women, Garcelle finds herself in the hot seat for her questionable comments. As Erika celebrates her victorious comeback, she realizes that Crystal isn’t so quick to let go of her past.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 2/26/2024 at 2:04 AM, Surrealist said:

Oooooooooooo. 😶

The AnneMarie offers her opinion part has me curious. 

Yeah, like what in the actual fuck could she have to say? She just met the woman! I bet she's going to try to defend Kyle's vile comments about how Sutton's child support would be increased, when Sutton was talking about what she anticipated would be a painful but necessary discussion with lawyers and all of that because of the changing circumstances.

Whatever it is, I hope it seals her fate as a one and done.

Also, Kyle really needed some shapewear under that dress. And she needs to figure out what weird thing is happening to her lips. In addition, some pilates/yoga classes combined with some charm school lessons on how to walk wouldn't go amiss.

Feeling very catty this morning, lol.

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 9
(edited)
On 3/3/2024 at 10:08 AM, politichick said:

And she needs to figure out what weird thing is happening to her lips. 

Kyle’s mouth is so wide, and her lips are thin. But she seems to push forward/purse her lips constantly, which is not achieving the sexy, sultry effect I assume she desires. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 13
  • LOL 4
On 3/3/2024 at 7:29 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kyle’s mouth is so wide, and her lips are thin. But she seems to push forward/purse her lips constantly, which is not achieving the desired sexy, sultry effect I assume she desires. 

I thought the bottom lip jutting had something to do with trying to hide any sort of wattle/dewlap.  She didn't always do it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I suspect Kathy is going to be on because of the remark Sutton made to Kyle about screwing her over like she did to Kathy. Kyle responded to Sutton that they weren't sisters, and that is the truth.

I like Sutton, but when she made that remark, I cringed. 

Like the audience, all the HWs are fully aware of the complex dynamics between the Richards sisters. I wish they would leave that topic alone. I'm so tired of talking about that toxicity, so I was peeved when Sutton brought that shit up again. Lol.

• Like 11
On 3/3/2024 at 10:29 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kyle’s mouth is so wide, and her lips are thin. But she seems to push forward/purse her lips constantly, which is not achieving the desired sexy, sultry effect I assume she desires. 

It looks like Kyle has had a recent lower face lift which stretched her mouth lengthwise and took away some fullness above her top lip. Her jawline is tightened too much and makes her chin look sharp when seen in profile. She is now constantly Zoolandering, pursing and pushing the lower jaw forward for some reason, causing self inflicted prognathism which makes her chin look even sharper from lack of extra padding.

She had already achieved gorgeous beauty with all the little tweeks she has had done over the years, but then went for just one more procedure that was not necessary.

Maybe now that she is hanging out with someone so much younger than herself she thought she needed a tightening, but now has lost all the softness that should have been kept on her jawline. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 9
  • Love 1

Why did they think PK put Dorito on a budget when he’s wearing a Prada sweater? I loved the montage of Andy trying not to yawn whenever Dorito is talking. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 15

I remember that when THE COUNTESS on NYC didn't reveal she as going through marital problems on the show, I was a little miffed. I said so either here or on TWOP. I got trounced.  I think it shows a change in reality TV expectations that people are mad now that Kyle didn't mention her own difficulties.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

Crystal is confusing dementia, which is a garbage pail term for a decline in mental function, with Alzheimer's which is a specific dementia. Neither have great prognoses, but it is interesting that Tom can go to trial 4 years after diagnosis.

Also, I'm feeling really paranoid about Sutton's flower dress. There's an eye in the middle it's staring!

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Let’s see we saw Sutton’s children I know one wanted to go in the army she sent him to work for a summer and now he is just going to a military academy 

I know Sutton’s medical diagnosis and her medications lol

I know she makes 3 million a year in alimony .. she’s on many boards .. I mean she has shared a lot other then a sweater and a horse 

Including the pain of her father’s death, loss of her marriage and loss of Merce.

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I come from a world where you don’t talk about things like that .. no but you sure talk about people medical issues tho with no problem sit back down 8.5

5.8 needs to go sit somewhere else, like, down the street.

• Like 16
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Kyle needs to stop using her "children" as a shield. Not sure how many were upstairs during the weed party, but the three oldest are 35, 27, and 24. Or maybe she felt them overhearing something about their parents' marriage that night didn't fit with the storyline she was writing in her head.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I thought the most shocking reveal of the episode was that Sutton’s alimony of $300,000 per month was after taxes. I’m too lazy to look up tax brackets of the uber elite in California—and,  you know, do math. But let’s just say her alimony is ~$500,000 per month. She could just buy herself a whole new esophagus for $6M a year—first esophageal transplant.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 21
4 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Kyle does her own version of ‘name them’ when she asks for Exact words that she said, then denies it anyway. It’s so funny how she accused LVP of being a sniper from the side and a chess player when she does it.  She encourages others to say what she’s hinting at, then just laughs, so she can say “I didn’t say it!”  And when that doesn’t fly, its “I only said that because you said this”  she’s stuck in Middle School. Actually, most of them are. 

That whole couch slobbering over Erika is so gross.  

I thought Erika called LVP a sniper from the side.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I really wish producers would get rid of Kyle. If Tedi is still running her draconian diet and exercise program Kyle might be able to get a job as a counselor to make up any lost paycheck from RHOBH. 

• Like 18
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Let’s see we saw Sutton’s children I know one wanted to go in the army she sent him to work for a summer and now he is just going to a military academy 

I know Sutton’s medical diagnosis and her medications lol

I know she makes 3 million a year in alimony .. she’s on many boards .. I mean she has shared a lot other then a sweater and a horse 

And she had dinners with Ms. Tilly.. and talked at length about her marriage.. how she was still feeling the aftereffects of the marriage.. and realized that perhaps she was now copying her ex husband by being controlling herself.

• Like 19
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I thought Erika called LVP a sniper from the side.

Yes - that's right.  I believe that Kyle referred to LVP as a master chess player, aka Bobby Fisher.

• Like 7

Sutton did seem to go after Kyle a lot this season. What happened between those two that changed their dynamic so much?

$300,000 a month. Holy crap.  I can’t imagine having that kind of money. Every Month. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Sutton did seem to go after Kyle a lot this season. What happened between those two that changed their dynamic so much?

$300,000 a month. Holy crap.  I can’t imagine having that kind of money. Every Month. 

Sutton is LOADED and I think that kinda pisses Kyle off too .. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

I wish these women would all realize that they are arguing with each other over the same exact fucking thing they are each saying!!!! 

"You implied this" 

"You intimated that"

"I was joking when I said that"

"I didn't mean that seriously"

"Can't you take a joke"

"I'm entitled to my opinion"

"I'm entitled to defend myself"

They are each all saying the SAME EXACT thing, but yet, they argue over it when someone else says it, too.

• Like 13
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton is LOADED and I think that kinda pisses Kyle off too .. 

I don't know how much it pisses Kyle off, because I think she and Mau are also pretty wealthy now, but I know it sure as hell pisses Dorit off to no end, because she and PK are nowhere near wealthy - just putting up a good front.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1