Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Blood on Their Hands

• Start Topic

Death is still in the cards as the Traitors discover whether their attempt at seduction has been successful; the Faithful gun for another Traitor, but their plans may not pay off; Alan has a deadly surprise for all the players.

Air date: February 8, 2024

(edited)

Parvati thought Phaedra would light her torch? Did she smoke some mushrooms while in the woods earlier that day?

Anyone else think CT looks ill? Maybe he's just aging naturally compared to the rest of the cast, but I don't think his eyes look healthy.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 6
(edited)

The finale is in 3 weeks? Wouldn't this indicate that the next three episodes are blood baths (with over a dozen players still remaining) or...

Edited by QQQQ

Janelle was on a podcast that I watched this week.  She was swearing that Peter would never become a traitor.  Being smarter than the average bear, an hour or twenty-four hours later, I realized she was there, she knew what happened.  HE DIDN'T ACCEPT.  

By not accepting, Peter kind of got on my nerves.  "I want to win the right way."  Does he not understand the game?  Are the Traitors supposed to fall on their swords and die rather than play the game they are in?   I don't know.  He's just a little too self-righteous for me.   Also, the fact he refused to listen to Trishelle made me think that a) he's decided HE is the leader and the others are the followers and b) he thought Trishelle was a girl, so why would I listen to her.  

I missed the banishment round table but I didn't hate the fire circle.  

Still love Alan. 

• Like 19

I don't agree with Phaedra that offering Peter a chance to be a traitor was a bad move for Parvati. It looked like the only move Parvati had at the time. If she murdered him it would be suspicious and if she picked somebody else to murder Peter is still gunning for her. Recruiting him was the only thing that took a target off her back. I'm just surprised he turned the offer down. And Peter...there is no such thing as "winning this game the right way".

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

I don't agree with Phaedra that offering Peter a chance to be a traitor was a bad move for Parvati. It looked like the only move Parvati had at the time. If she murdered him it would be suspicious and if she picked somebody else to murder Peter is still gunning for her. Recruiting him was the only thing that took a target off her back.

If Peter suddenly switched up, I think that would make people suspicious that Peter was recruited.

• Like 3
(edited)

What a disappointing episode. I hate that they just took away a chance for the Faithfuls to get a Traitor out. The game is already so much in the Traitors favor, they don't need to add more advantages. It also felt a little like a last minute way to protect Parvati and/or Peter, the people they're choosing to focus on the most. Sigh. 

I do love a good 'everyone chooses to save one person until x amount are left unsaved' exercise though. I think they should do that on every competitive reality show.

I am kind of over Peter. He really has gotten so smug. He really sees himself as some kind of king of the Faithfuls. And like @Thalia, I was put off by how dismissive he was of Trishelle. Plus, in general, that whole group just played that so horribly. Asking people to leave you alone and then Bergie's "You'll love our idea,' like absolutely horrendous game play lol.

This game has basically just turned into Big Brother and I kinda hate that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Michichick said:

This episode was disappointing because nobody left.

So disappointing!  The best thing about Traitors is the high body count.  Somebody goes home in the first five minutes, someone goes home in the last five minutes.  It's a winning formula.  Stop fucking it up, producers!

• Like 14
  • Applause 2

Even though I love Phaedra I thought it was a little weird when she was telling Parvati that her facial expressions were turning people off, and her mimicking of them in a mocking way. I don't think Phaedra has seen Parvati on Survivor, because her personality is generally icy and trademark is backstabbing people (specifically men). If Parvati suddenly started acting nice and sweet people would be suspicious. Both Parvati and Sandra have toned down their usual over-the-top confidence here in Traitors. When Parvati asked Phaedra something like "how should I act?" I was really thrown off, I don't know if that was Parvati humoring her or if she really was asking. I might have to watch again. I liked that Parvati was actively trying to regain some control and actively played and had a strategy, even if it would have failed in an actual roundtable.

Peter is bugging big time with his alliance and shutting people out of the room. I so wish he could have been banished.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

Even though I love Phaedra I thought it was a little weird when she was telling Parvati that her facial expressions were turning people off, and her mimicking of them in a mocking way.

I thought it was pretty funny though. 😂

1 hour ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

Both Parvati and Sandra have toned down their usual over-the-top confidence here in Traitors.

I think Sandra has, but Parvati hasn't. Sandra is less abrasive here than on Survivor. I didn't think Parvati was all that icy on Survivor though.

However, that just may be the fact that Parvati's a traitor and she's trying very hard not to give herself away. Maybe she's overthinking it and trying to minimize her facial expressions. I'm just guessing but I feel like that has a lot to do with it.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 6

I think a lot of it is editing too. There is just no way that Parvati is so obvious all of the time with her facial expressions. 

I'm kind of at the point with this where I just want to wait for the season to be done so I can just binge the rest. I'm not feeling this season AT ALL. 

• Like 4
(edited)

I didn't like this episode. The essence of the show is the regular round table and banishment. It's not as fun to watch when that's missing and I felt like I was watching a different game show. The round table debates and banishment is what I look forward to the most in the UK/AU versions. The only reason I can think of is, the producers have clocked that most of the contestants already know Parvati is a traitor and wanted to keep her a bit longer. Even Phaedra is under suspicion now. This kind of producer intervention is not fun. If Pavarti and/or Peter is banished, it's okay too. Let the game go on as it should!

Edited by waving feather
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1

I’m having trouble “quoting,” but regarding Peter’s wanting to “win the right way:”  does he not understand that if the faithful win, he has to share the pot, but if a traitor wins, they get to keep it all?  I think he’s just on a big ego trip now.  I laughed so hard when he fell in the quagmire!

It may be the editing, but Parvati sure seems to be acting guilty.  Dan did it, too.  The thing is, you have to blend in, be conspiratorial, engage with others.  Parvati has done it more than Dan did, but now she seems to be spiraling.  

I’d say the tactics here are different than for “Survivor” or “Big Brother, but I don’t watch either of those.  Am I in this just Alan Cumming?? 😄

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Loved Sandra freaking out over winning the shield!  On Survivor she knows she will never win the immunity idols.

Loved the two big tough guys falling in the muck.  Henry must be smarter than he's let on to make it through the challenges with no mistakes and the best time.

As a group, these Traitors have not been very successful.  They've had a murder blocked by a shield and been refused when they tried to recruit a replacement Traitor.

They should murder Bergie but will probably go for MJ based on her talking heads.  She really needs a stylist.

• Like 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, MicheleinPhilly said:

I think a lot of it is editing too. There is just no way that Parvati is so obvious all of the time with her facial expressions. 

Yea, I’ve been hoping Parvati’s ott reactions to things haven’t been obvious and that we’re just noticing them because we’re seeing close up shots but if Phaedra is noticing then others are, too. Perhaps Production told Phaedra to say that, though. But honestly I think Parvati is just playing horribly. All that stuff with Peter at the breakfast table was ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, meep.meep said:

Henry must be smarter than he's let on to make it through the challenges with no mistakes and the best time.

When Kevin and Sandra were doing so well I figured it was Sandra figuring out the answers but they showed Kevin get one right away so it might have been him and he might be playing dumb. He’s laying it on a little thick if so lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

When Kevin and Sandra were doing so well I figured it was Sandra figuring out the answers but they showed Kevin get one right away so it might have been him and he might be playing dumb. He’s laying it on a little thick if so lol.

I've watched Bling Empire.  Trust me, Kevin is not playing.

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

Peter is bugging big time with his alliance and shutting people out of the room. I so wish he could have been banished.

THIS. His constant "Can you leave us alone and close the door behind you?" crap is really grating on my last nerve. I'd love for all of the sheeple in his "alliance" to turn on him and banish him. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2

I didn't mind the twist of no one going home, BUT nothing would have made me happier than Sandra's plan working out.  If Peter had not been murdered by the traitors, but betrayed and banished by his own faithful, I would have been so VERY delighted.

I honestly don't understand CT's decision.  I can't see a single advantage for him saving John over Trishelle, and as much as I don't care for her, I understand why she was embarrassed and hurt.  Especially because Phaedra had (what I THINK was real emotion) about Sheree saving her and them stopping and making a moment of it.  Then Phaedra lights CT's flame and CT...does not also light the torch of his friend.  I know they aren't like tight or anything, but they do have a history, and it's still in the realm of possibility they could end up on The Challenge together.  I don't know why he made the decision he did there.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

The longer this game goes on, the more I think Sheree and Kevin are somehow going to bumble into the finale and win it all.  Don't ask me how that happens.

I don't hate it lol.

• Like 1

PLEASE murder Trishelle. 

20 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Anyone else think CT looks ill? Maybe he's just aging naturally compared to the rest of the cast, but I don't think his eyes look healthy.

CT has *always* seemed… not quite right. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
20 hours ago, Thalia said:

By not accepting, Peter kind of got on my nerves.  "I want to win the right way."  Does he not understand the game?  Are the Traitors supposed to fall on their swords and die rather than play the game they are in?   I don't know.  He's just a little too self-righteous for me.   

This annoyed me too. It reminded me of how people came down hard on Cerie last season for…playing the game?! This is the GAME!

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

Noooo Traitors!!!  Randomly implementing a twist mid-season that kills the game's momentum and makes everyone hate the show is Big Brother's thing!  Maybe the producers were drinking from Dan's chalice and got confused which game they were in?

6 hours ago, meep.meep said:

They should murder Bergie but will probably go for MJ based on her talking heads.  She really needs a stylist.

I don't think it's a bad idea to murder MJ.  It would give creditability to Sandra's theory that Peter's alliance is trying to eliminate members of the "leftover" faithfuls to even out their numbers.  Plus MJ was one of the people Peter shooed out of the room.  Also, I think MJ is considered one of the Bravo people like Phaedra?  Murdering MJ could help frame Peter as a "traitor" and take some heat off of Parvati/Phaedra.

• Like 8

I felt like this twist came out of nowhere just to save precious Peter, who us annoying as hell at this point. He's the very definition of smug. 

I loved Sandra showing everyone the numbers using billard balls. I had such high hopes for the plan. Damn you, CT.

Loved the challenge. More like that one, please. 

Oddly, I find myself rooting for Parvati. If she could recruit Kate, it would be my dream team. 

• Like 7

I think it is so odd no one really suspects Phaedra.

She is not really chatting about others, keeps silent, and is normally the only one eating at the breakfast table....like so unconcerned when the others are concerned.

I like her, and her game may be strong...but I don't understand why she is so far under the radar...or because of her stradegy.

• Like 6

I still don't love that we're playing this like it's Survivor, but LOL at Sandra using billiard balls to explain how vote against an enemy alliance, and double LOL at the shot of Kate's mouth hanging open in amazement while she did that.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:56 PM, QQQQ said:

Parvati thought Phaedra would light her torch? Did she smoke some mushrooms while in the woods earlier that day?

For the purpose of maintaining Phaedra's cover, it would have been a bad move, but, for the purpose of getting rid of Peter -- which is all Parvati seems to care about, now -- it would have been a good move, because it would be another person who definitely wouldn't save Peter.

11 hours ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

When Parvati asked Phaedra something like "how should I act?" I was really thrown off, I don't know if that was Parvati humoring her or if she really was asking. I might have to watch again.

That reaction made sense to me, but I can't explain what it is. I've met people with that personality type before where it's like, even if they feel annoyed or insulted, they're just like, "Oh? Tell me more," in a very pragmatic way. Like, they're still angry, but they're gathering information.

11 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's definitely too late for Parvati to take a new approach now but Phaedra is right that her not talking to people (like Dan) and acting the way she has been was a very bad strategy.

I think Dan and Parvati are both playing this -- or played this, in Dan's case -- like you can argue your way out of banishment on a technicality. The vibe Parvati's giving off is like, "Okay, we all know I'm a Traitor, but, if I can give you a good enough argument that some other random person is a Traitor, then you should pick that one instead." Which is also the vibe Dan was giving off toward the end.

She's actually benefiting more from Sandra explaining to everyone that they need to guard against a scenario where the Traitor is actually in the other alliance, as unlikely as that may be. I'm sure Sandra fully knows that it's probably Parvati, but this is their way of making a temporary alliance with Parvati while they protect themselves.

Speaking of temporary alliances, I'm very curious about what Parvati and Peter had to say to each other in the creepy coat closet room. I feel like we didn't see the whole conversation.

9 hours ago, waving feather said:

This kind of producer intervention is not fun. If Pavarti and/or Peter is banished, it's okay too. Let the game go on as it should!

I agree. If they get caught in a scenario where, every week, a new person gets blackmailed to be a Traitor and then one of the Traitors gets voted off, that's also interesting to see because of how it would change the game.

8 hours ago, MicheleinPhilly said:

THIS. His constant "Can you leave us alone and close the door behind you?" crap is really grating on my last nerve. I'd love for all of the sheeple in his "alliance" to turn on him and banish him. 

I understand why she didn't, but I wish MJ had refused to leave the room. If you're so desperate to have a private conversation, you can be the ones who leave the room each time.

5 hours ago, lasu said:

I honestly don't understand CT's decision.  I can't see a single advantage for him saving John over Trishelle, and as much as I don't care for her, I understand why she was embarrassed and hurt.

Same. She didn't say it directly, but I think she was reading the situation correctly -- she thought they respected each other as competitors and he's like, "She's okay or whatever, but I'd rather have this random guy as a teammate."

• Like 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, SourK said:

She's actually benefiting more from Sandra explaining to everyone that they need to guard against a scenario where the Traitor is actually in the other alliance, as unlikely as that may be. I'm sure Sandra fully knows that it's probably Parvati, but this is their way of making a temporary alliance with Parvati while they protect themselves.

I think that Sandra's tune may have changed a bit after the torch-lighting. It seems she thought Peter was a traitor until she saw his reaction to being saved by John lighting his torch.

20 hours ago, lasu said:

I didn't mind the twist of no one going home, BUT nothing would have made me happier than Sandra's plan working out.  If Peter had not been murdered by the traitors, but betrayed and banished by his own faithful, I would have been so VERY delighted.

That would have been entertaining! I was ready for it.

20 hours ago, lasu said:

I honestly don't understand CT's decision.  I can't see a single advantage for him saving John over Trishelle, and as much as I don't care for her, I understand why she was embarrassed and hurt.  Especially because Phaedra had (what I THINK was real emotion) about Sheree saving her and them stopping and making a moment of it.  Then Phaedra lights CT's flame and CT...does not also light the torch of his friend.  I know they aren't like tight or anything, but they do have a history, and it's still in the realm of possibility they could end up on The Challenge together.  I don't know why he made the decision he did there.

I don't understand it either, especially since they had this long conversation earlier in the season about how she left off on The Challenge and how they never worked together in all of their previous shows. This time they were going to change that and it seemed like their reality TV journey together was coming full circle... and then he chooses John instead of Trishelle... for reasons.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 3

I didn’t see Sandra’s billiard ball demonstration as a Survivor move (although sometimes they draw diagrams in the sand with sticks). To me, it was classic Big Brother. All she needed was a bag of Skittles.

Has any reality contestant gone from admirably clever to unbearably obnoxious faster than Peter? I would love to join Parvati in smacking the smug off his face.

Phaedra was rude in mocking Parvati’s chilly demeanor, but she’s not wrong. Regardless of what people believe, if they don’t like you, they won’t care if you’re gone. It’s kind of surprising that Parvati hasn’t worked harder to appear friendly. Her charm has always been a big part of her arsenal, and good-natured flirting has gotten her far. I think she’s just been trying so hard to conceal her emotions that she’s inadvertently blotted out her personality, as well.

I think it would be a mistake to eliminate Trishelle, because she’s mad at her group now and might not want to work with them next round. Bergie would be the next best thing to Peter, but also the most obvious. It would be like Dan all over again. The smartest play is probably MJ, although that doesn’t  mitigate a threat. I wonder if the traitors will have the option to try another recruitment instead? If so, they might need to look at Sandra. She’s another one who could prove very dangerous. (Although if she becomes a traitor, she might put her focus on getting rid of Parvati and Phaedra. Sandra doesn’t like to share.)

• Like 6

I wasn't a fan of this twist either.  It was building up to a showdown of Peter vs. Pavrati and it might not have been Peter who won--but then they throw in the twist.  Unlike others here, I don't think they were doing it to save anyone.  It just came at the worst possible time.

They've elected to do a celeb-only season because they clearly wanted known personalities.   

But if you're electing to do personalities, you have to trust that they'll be able to bring it without silly twists.

1 hour ago, maggiemae said:

I like her, and her game may be strong...but I don't understand why she is so far under the radar...or because of her stradegy.

After Dan mentions her at the banishment table, people do suspect her. I just think she's so low key that targeting her isn't a priority.  

11 hours ago, Hybiscus said:

I’m having trouble “quoting,” but regarding Peter’s wanting to “win the right way:”  does he not understand that if the faithful win, he has to share the pot, but if a traitor wins, they get to keep it all?  I think he’s just on a big ego trip now.  I laughed so hard when he fell in the quagmire!

I have no problem with him turning down the traitor role.  He probably realized it was Parvati's attempt to eventually throw him to the wolves.  But yea, the "right" way sentence is a bit silly. 

10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I’ve been hoping Parvati’s ott reactions to things haven’t been obvious and that we’re just noticing them because we’re seeing close up shots but if Phaedra is noticing then others are, too. Perhaps Production told Phaedra to say that, though. But honestly I think Parvati is just playing horribly. All that stuff with Peter at the breakfast table was ridiculous.

Janelle was on a local TV show recently and she mentioned that she would pay attention to where the cameras were.  If she was sitting around with a bunch of people and noticed no cameras around, she felt pretty good that no traitors were in her midst. 

I do think Parvati is looking a little suspicious, especially since she's under fire.  But I also think it's also a lot of editing and footage they are working with because they followed her around. 

As for Kevin, a lot of the questions were simply observational.  He doesn't necesarily have to be smart to recognize what he saw where. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I didn’t see Sandra’s billiard ball demonstration as a Survivor move (although sometimes they draw diagrams in the sand with sticks). To me, it was classic Big Brother.

I don't watch Big Brother, but I imagine it's just as much of a numbers game as Survivor. The competition shows are usually just a game of numbers. In Survivor, if you have the numbers on your side for a vote, you're sitting in a good position. The same goes for The Challenge, which CT and Trishelle have played.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I don't watch Big Brother, but I imagine it's just as much of a numbers game as Survivor.

Oh, definitely. I just meant the use of props. They don’t get access to pens or paper, so candy often plays a role in strategy sessions. But I guess Survivor has beads.  Either way, billiard balls as human stand-ins made me chuckle. And made Sandra grow three sizes in Kate’s eyes, apparently. I guess they don’t need numbers on the boat show.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I know this wouldn’t happen for many reasons but does anyone else think a Parvati/Peter hookup would be kind of hot?

I’ll see myself out…

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1

Re: CT not selecting Trishelle: 

We have to remember that CT's brain is basically a bowl of mashed potatoes next to a cartoon mouse hitting a cartoon cat on the head with a mallet. Dude is not all there. So, we can't expect his decisions to make logical sense. (Still, I'm on board for a spinoff in which CT and Phaedra travel the country in a van solving mysteries. Make it happen, Peacock!)

But, that aside... as much as he said it was about "game play" (which actually does make sense because he and Trishelle are in different alliances) I suspect that CT just doesn't like Trishelle as much as he likes John. Which... same?

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
38 minutes ago, ladle said:

Re: CT not selecting Trishelle: 

We have to remember that CT's brain is basically a bowl of mashed potatoes next to a cartoon mouse hitting a cartoon cat on the head with a mallet. Dude is not all there. So, we can't expect his decisions to make logical sense. (Still, I'm on board for a spinoff in which CT and Phaedra travel the country in a van solving mysteries. Make it happen, Peacock!)

But, that aside... as much as he said it was about "game play" (which actually does make sense because he and Trishelle are in different alliances) I suspect that CT just doesn't like Trishelle as much as he likes John. Which... same?

He is the puzzle master on the Challenge, though.  Dude has some smarts.  

I was thinking about the skipped banishment.  It kind of makes sense because that normally follows a murder.  No murder, no banishment.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
13 hours ago, zenithwit said:

I don't think it's a bad idea to murder MJ.  It would give creditability to Sandra's theory that Peter's alliance is trying to eliminate members of the "leftover" faithfuls to even out their numbers.  Plus MJ was one of the people Peter shooed out of the room.  Also, I think MJ is considered one of the Bravo people like Phaedra?  Murdering MJ could help frame Peter as a "traitor" and take some heat off of Parvati/Phaedra.

Exactly. I think MJ is their best bet. And yes, MJ is from Shahs of Sunset, which was on Bravo. So, that even means getting rid of a Bravo person, which could help Phaedra look less suspicious.

11 hours ago, maggiemae said:

She is not really chatting about others, keeps silent, and is normally the only one eating at the breakfast table....like so unconcerned when the others are concerned.

Based on things banished/murdered players have said, she most certainly is talking to people. That is the reason Janelle suspected Dan/Parvati but not Phaedra, because Phaedra would give theories about who was a traitor while the other 2 wouldn't.

10 hours ago, SourK said:

Speaking of temporary alliances, I'm very curious about what Parvati and Peter had to say to each other in the creepy coat closet room. I feel like we didn't see the whole conversation.

And we'll never get to see/hear what happened. The editing is actually atrocious. They are hiding so much actually important/interesting stuff to show silly stuff. It truly is morphing into Big Brother.

8 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Janelle was on a local TV show recently and she mentioned that she would pay attention to where the cameras were.  If she was sitting around with a bunch of people and noticed no cameras around, she felt pretty good that no traitors were in her midst. 

I believe Survivor people do this with regards to the hidden immunity idols as well. 

I kinda hope maybe next season they try to do all unknown people. I think that would mitigate some of the problems I have with where this show is going.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, SourK said:

For the purpose of maintaining Phaedra's cover, it would have been a bad move, but, for the purpose of getting rid of Peter -- which is all Parvati seems to care about, now -- it would have been a good move, because it would be another person who definitely wouldn't save Peter.

Yeah, Phaedra's best play was choosing a Faithful in her alliance.  No one is going to question her saving CT, and now a Faithful is on the hook.  CT is now facing Trishelle's wrath, MJ is hurt no one picked her, etc.  It's also better for the Traitors to have Peter get voted out instead of them murdering him.  Phaedra is playing the long game here.

• Like 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, ladle said:

But, that aside... as much as he said it was about "game play" (which actually does make sense because he and Trishelle are in different alliances)

But so are him and John.

Even though Trishelle and CT are not in the same alliance, I fully believe that Trishelle would actually save CT if she had the choice.

John and CT are not in the same alliance, and CT saves John. I’m not understanding how saving John makes more sense than saving Trishelle solely because Trishelle and CT are in different alliances.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

And we'll never get to see/hear what happened. The editing is actually atrocious. They are hiding so much actually important/interesting stuff to show silly stuff. It truly is morphing into Big Brother.

It’s crazy! They’re making me listen to hours of podcasts to get the real tea that they didn’t show in the episodes. It’s things that would actually explain people’s actions. Watching the episodes, some things seem a little random. Then you listen to people in exit interviews and on podcasts and realize [X, Y and Z] wasn’t random. It was a thing that had been building up that culminated into what we saw in the episodes.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I was thinking about the skipped banishment.  It kind of makes sense because that normally follows a murder.  No murder, no banishment.

But choosing to recruit instead of kill is the traitors ceding an extra banishment to the faithfuls for the opportunity to restock.  The producers nullified that with the twist.  The traitors have an advantage in the beginning of the game but as the numbers dwindle, the power should be balancing out between each group.

2 hours ago, AntFTW said:

John and CT are not in the same alliance, and CT saves John. I’m not understanding how saving John makes more sense than saving Trishelle solely because Trishelle and CT are in different alliances.

As others have said, we probably aren't getting a full picture of what is happening.  Right now, there are two alliances that we know of but I would bet money that there are some Romeo and Juliet pacts between members of the warring alliances.  John and CT might have one. 

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

But choosing to recruit instead of kill is the traitors ceding an extra banishment to the faithfuls for the opportunity to restock.  The producers nullified that with the twist.  The traitors have an advantage in the beginning of the game but as the numbers dwindle, the power should be balancing out between each group.

As others have said, we probably aren't getting a full picture of what is happening.  Right now, there are two alliances that we know of but I would bet money that there are some Romeo and Juliet pacts between members of the warring alliances.  John and CT might have one. 

We also could find out that CT is really not allied with the "leftover" group and is a plant for Peter's Pals.  From what I remember, CT has been flitting in and out of the various discussions and not an active participant in either.  Appearing to be unaligned means both groups will fill you in.

• Like 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

We also could find out that CT is really not allied with the "leftover" group and is a plant for Peter's Pals.  From what I remember, CT has been flitting in and out of the various discussions and not an active participant in either.  Appearing to be unaligned means both groups will fill you in.

That's my first thought. If you watch The Challenge, CT is probably one of the best floaters. He shifts between people and avoids picking sides, unless it becomes absolutely necessary.

I feel like that's what he's doing here. He's not really allied with Peter's group, but he's not really allied with the Leftover group. He goes whichever way the wind blows.

He's in the billiards room with the Leftovers talking about everyone voting for Peter. Then, he lights John's torch. My first thought is that he's in the middle playing both sides.

Separately, these alliance names crack me up. Peter's Pals, the Most Faithful of the Faithfuls, The Leftovers.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 1