Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Blood on Their Hands

• Start Topic

Did the non-Peter's group actually call themselves The Leftovers or is that just what we're calling them here? Also, who coined Peter's Pals? Was it Sandra? Do Peter and his cronies call themselves Most Faithful of the Faithfuls?

CT is definitely playing both sides but that's even more reason for him to save Trishelle tbh. Saving John just doesn't make sense. But yea since we're missing so much, there could easily be more to it.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

CT is definitely playing both sides but that's even more reason for him to save Trishelle tbh. Saving John just doesn't make sense. But yea since we're missing so much, there could easily be more to it.

CT knows exactly how he comes across…a big guy, all brawn and no brains. Those on the Challenge know differently as he slays at puzzles.  A few seasons ago he showed up with a “dad bod”.   Everyone thought fatherhood had made him soft, but under that layer of fat, he was fit and strong and won the season. And then the next as well.  He should never be underestimated.  

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did the non-Peter's group actually call themselves The Leftovers or is that just what we're calling them here? Also, who coined Peter's Pals? Was it Sandra? Do Peter and his cronies call themselves Most Faithful of the Faithfuls?

I believe Janelle said they call themselves the Most Faithful of the Faithfuls, or just “the Faithfuls” for short, because they were all so certain that they were all faithfuls. Everyone else is a question mark.

Sandra said the non-Peter group was “the Leftovers” because they were left out of the “Most Faithful” group. I believe Sandra came up with “Peter’s Pals” too.

• Like 3
On 2/9/2024 at 12:59 PM, meep.meep said:

Loved Sandra freaking out over winning the shield!  On Survivor she knows she will never win the immunity idols.

I feel like that's a pretty huge clue to everyone that she's a faithful.

• Like 2

I know this wouldn’t happen for many reasons but does anyone else think a Parvati/Peter hookup would be kind of hot?

I thought so too, but then I read somewhere that she's currently dating a woman. And who really knows if that's true.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, DEL901 said:

He should never be underestimated.  

While I hated Young CT, he's like an opposite Superman/Clark Kent for me.  The second he showed up on The Challenge wearing glasses I forget everything wrong thing he'd ever done.  And I've legit enjoyed watching him mature into a decent guy.  I'm not underestimating him when I say I'm bewildered by him not choosing Trishelle, it's BECAUSE I think he's generally a smart and savvy player, and (from the outside with the information we've been given) I cannot for the life of me understand this decision.

If anything, this could have actually been very bad play, because it is so weird.  If Trishelle is now killed this round, I (as a player) might wonder if the reason CT didn't save her is he is one of the traitors and they wanted her next.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 2/10/2024 at 7:41 AM, AntFTW said:

John and CT are not in the same alliance, and CT saves John. I’m not understanding how saving John makes more sense than saving Trishelle solely because Trishelle and CT are in different alliances.

I think when he said "game play" he was picking the person he 100% believes to be a faithful. I feel like CT is playing both sides and hasn't really picked an alliance.

I think it was absolute hubris for peter to not join the traitors. It would have been tricky to navigate, but the odds of winning are much higher as a traitor. I hope this is just a stay of execution for him and he gets banished next. If Parvati was smart, she would encourage that theory of Trishelle about Phaedra.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I think it was absolute hubris for peter to not join the traitors. It would have been tricky to navigate, but the odds of winning are much higher as a traitor.

But Peter’s goal is not to win! Peter’s goal is to ensure victory for the noble Faithful! Peter is the hero we need right now! Or at least the hero he wants us to need.  I bet he climbs into bed at night wearing a pair of tight blue jammies with a big red P on the front. 

• LOL 12
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Peter is the hero we need right now!

Help us, Peter-Wan Kenobi, you are our only hope. 

I'd love to see him banished next week with at least two or three faithful saying, "I'm voting for you, Peter, because you're a dick who told me to leave the room while you spoke to the cool kids."  

Variation.   Trishelle:  I'm voting for you, Peter, because you're a dick who couldn't take the time to listen to my theory.  

• Like 12
(edited)
On 2/9/2024 at 6:39 PM, ladle said:

Anyone else think CT looks ill? Maybe he's just aging naturally compared to the rest of the cast, but I don't think his eyes look healthy.

I don't know when this filmed, but his divorce and part-time parenting is a pretty new thing. He was posting some emotional memories recently regarding the late Diem Brown. He's also, for a reality tv person, had fluctuating weight over the years and is probably still a smoker. 

In short, he's been going through a lot this year. 

Edited by AncientNewbie
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, AncientNewbie said:

I don't know when this filmed, but his divorce and part-time parenting is a pretty new thing. He was posting some emotional memories recently regarding the late Diem Brown. He's also, for a reality tv person, had fluctuating weight over the years and is probably still a smoker. 

In short, he's been going through a lot this year. 

I agree with you! - not sure why that quote was attributed to me though? I didn’t write it. 

On 2/11/2024 at 1:36 AM, Soapy Goddess said:

I thought so too, but then I read somewhere that she's currently dating a woman. And who really knows if that's true.

I thought she was interested in more than one gender? Not that it matters! Like I said, there are multiple reasons this hookup wouldn’t happen, except maybe in the realm of fan-fic! 

1 hour ago, ladle said:

I thought she was interested in more than one gender? Not that it matters!

It definitely doesn’t, but for the record, Parvati was married to a man (another Survivor contestant) for several years, then came out as bi after her divorce and is now dating a woman. Which makes it a shame she retired her patented flirting skills before this show— she could have charmed the whole house, lol!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2