Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I’m not a lawyer or claim to understand how monetary judgements or restitution or whatever it is works. I presume it’s the divorce and splitting of assets that makes a difference here, but if you spent the ill-gotten gains as a couple, you should be required to pay it back not just like, too bad if Tom’s side ran out of money—if that’s the issue. If the judgment is that you need to pay someone the million dollars you stole from them that you can’t just say well, too bad, because your money went directly into my day-to-day spending of lavish meals I’ve already shitted out, glam that’s been washed away, and vanity performances that audiences have already suffered through. You sell whatever assets you have left to pay it back.

• Like 10
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Kyle is not a good friend nor is she a nice person.  In fact, the longer this show goes on and the longer she is sober, her true self is coming out and it's ugly.

It's also crazy just how friendly and muted she is with Erika and Rinna. Kyle has NEVER been her nasty mean girl self with either of them. The times where she was "stuck in the middle" of the conflict with her sister (Erika with Kathy and Rinna, Kathy and Kim) she wasn't aggressive, nasty or combative AT ALL. Her reactions to them was sheepish, vulnerable and teary eyed pleading that they not make her life harder by going after her sisters. If they cared about her then they needed to keep in mind that their attacks on her sisters ends up hurting her. 

That's never sat well with me because her "defense" of her sisters wasn't even a defense it was more of a "please stop picking on them because then they are going to pick on me". It wasn't the "stop fucking with my sisters cause if you fuck with them then you fuck with me!" that I and many would have led with. 

Erika and Rinna are mean girls and so is Kyle which is why Kyle won't ever take them on in a strong way. They are her kind of people and she doesn't want to mess with her status in that arrangement.

I like Kyle best when she sticks with the lightheartedness, the fun and light teasing, also when she's home doing her mom thing too but when the claws out Kyle shows up, which is inevitable, that's when I'm back on my hate train. 

Her need to mock people and snark on people isn't terrible per se but it's the undertone of nastiness where she's framing it as laughing AT YOU and not with you. That's what truly bugs. There are times where she's teased and joked where it can be just that a tease and a joke where everyone can have a fun little laugh but instead of letting it be that she includes an undertone that shifts the vibe. That's why you have so many instances where people have been unsure of Kyle's intentions when making these digs. She does it pretty often. I think what makes it even more nasty is that it could have easily been a fun tease moment for EVERYONE but with her little twist she's decided to spin it just enough to leave a bad taste in the intended parties mouth while giggling and making eye contact with others in order to make the jab official yet cloaked if that makes sense. 

Ugghhh, can you tell that this woman just works my last nerve?? LOL

She's text book Mean Girl Bully and I HATE, HATE, HATE, Bullies!! 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 13
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Erika (Baby)Jayne* continues to be the awful collection of cells disguised as a human as possible.  If she keeps taking her vitamins & supplements Ozempic, she won’t be able to support the weight of those goddamn earrings.  

Most of the women gave personal and emotional statements at the ceremony. AM 8.5 even contributed despite the fact she hasn’t been with this group very long.  Erika, per usual, managed to make a “letting go” statement a “victim” statement. 

Exactly! It was actually shocking, although we know her well enough by now that we should not be shocked.

• Like 9

Sutton was on WWHL.. It was brought up that Kyle said she had never heard Sutton mention Merce. (Like the miscarriages) And she also said that Sutton decided to take his ashes to Spain in order to get a free trip. She really is despicable. On the after show, Sutton jokingly said that because Merce was very protective of her, he got revenge on the women who pick on her by blowing his ashes all over them, and Sutton didn’t get any on her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Re: Kyle not having heard of Merce. If it doesn’t personally involve Kyle, she doesn’t hear/listen to what anyone else is saying. 
Even if Sutton never mentioned Merce or her miscarriages, she is speaking of their importance to her now. Have some respect Kyle. Things are shared, or not, like the sham your marriage has become, in their own due time. 

• Like 18
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, Mar said:

Sutton was on WWHL.. It was brought up that Kyle said she had never heard Sutton mention Merce. (Like the miscarriages) And she also said that Sutton decided to take his ashes to Spain in order to get a free trip. She really is despicable. On the after show, Sutton jokingly said that because Merce was very protective of her, he got revenge on the women who pick on her by blowing his ashes all over them, and Sutton didn’t get any on her. 

1 hour ago, Juneau Gal said:

Re: Kyle not having heard of Merce. If it doesn’t personally involve Kyle, she doesn’t hear/listen to what anyone else is saying. 
Even if Sutton never mentioned Merce or her miscarriages, she is speaking of their importance to her now. Have some respect Kyle. Things are shared, or not, like the sham your marriage has become, in their own due time. 

Exactly. Kyle had no idea who Nanny Kay was, but even Erika and viewers of the show knew it was Lisa Vanderpump's beloved grandmother. It's possible Sutton has in fact mentioned Merce many times, and Kyle just didn't bother to listen. 

• Like 20
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Erika needs to fucking forget about those earrings. They've been auctioned off and Lawyer Ron's wife who bought them for $250K is never, ever going to give them up.

Sutton looked fabulous in her red strapless dress on WWHL last night. She wore a fabulous black dress during her appearance on the show earlier in this season. Maybe she goes a bit wacky in California and really amps up the glam in NYC and European cities. Maybe more pilates reformer can help bulk up her poor little legs and thighs.

The Would You Date game was fun. Open to long-distance relationship, closed to a man who'd never traveled out of the country or had a passport. Happy to introduce them to the theatre. Can't remember the categories. I love her.

I was really surprised to see how thin and spindly Erika's legs were during her "dance" rehearsal. She may regret the Ozempic thing. Why couldn't she exercise away whatever weight she wanted to lose? It's not like she has shit else to do!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
22 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Does anyone else recoil when a flashback with The Rinna comes up? Bravo, why do you make me think of that woman?

Absolutely!  I think a scream actually came out of my mouth at the sight of her.  Post Traumatic Rinna Disorder.

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Plus during the walk to the water to spread the ashes, Kyle acted like a 12yo with her wanting to shop antics. Can you imagine if Sutton had joked that Morgan Wade had to sing at Lorene's memorial service because  Kyle couldn't afford Taylor Swift's price or something like that? I don't care if Kyle has never heard  of Merce. Clearly he was important to Sutton and Sutton was important to him if she has some of  his ashes. STFU Kyle, act like  an adult,  and show some respect.

• Like 13
  • Applause 11
38 minutes ago, politichick said:

Erika needs to fucking forget about those earrings. They've been auctioned off and Lawyer Ron's wife who bought them for $250K is never, ever going to give them up.

Sutton looked fabulous in her red strapless dress on WWHL last night. She wore a fabulous black dress during her appearance on the show earlier in this season. Maybe she goes a bit wacky in California and really amps up the glam in NYC and European cities. Maybe more pilates reformer can help bulk up her poor little legs and thighs.

The Would You Date game was fun. Open to long-distance relationship, closed to a man who'd never traveled out of the country or had a passport. Happy to introduce them to the theatre. Can't remember the categories. I love her.

I was really surprised to see how thin and spindly Erika's legs were during her "dance" rehearsal. She may regret the Ozempic thing. Why couldn't she exercise away whatever weight she wanted to lose? It's not like she has shit else to do!

Erika overdid it with the Ozempic. She exercised, but like many A to Z celebrities, especially a little older, they were never that thin, or thin before Ozempic.

• Like 6

Huh.  So, I guess Sutton is not a fan of Coen Brothers' films.  (The Merce blowback was straight out of The Big Lebowski.)

And let's see...  Kyle is a compulsive shopper, and she wonders why her husband is so obsessed with making money.  😀

I've actually gotta give Erika some props for resisting the kumbaya vibe.  Sutton is one of my faves, but honestly?  That whole "letting go" thing was highly performative.  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Maximona said:

And let's see...  Kyle is a compulsive shopper, and she wonders why her husband is so obsessed with making money

Kyle laughed when she said that she spends money and Mo pays the bills.  You'd think that she'd put 2 & 2 together and understand that he's got to work his ass off just to pay for her apparent out-of-control spending habits.  She can't even get from the car to the memorial service without having to stop and eye more useless crap that will probably end up stuffed away in the closet or dresser drawer.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chit Chat said:

Kyle laughed when she said that she spends money and Mo pays the bills.  You'd think that she'd put 2 & 2 together and understand that he's got to work his ass off just to pay for her apparent out-of-control spending habits.  She can't even get from the car to the memorial service without having to stop and eye more useless crap that will probably end up stuffed away in the closet or dresser drawer.  

It's a vicious cycle: the more Mauricio makes, the more she spends, and then the more he has to earn (I'm exaggerating- he does it for the whole family). But there is some psychological need behind it- something is lacking, it's not only about aquiring more luxury items. And it's obvious from her demeanor this year. She also mentioned she would like to move to Aspen to live among nature. Aspen is not exactly a rural retreat, but it's not like LA where her friends care about living a specific lifestyle and she feels the need to compete. 

• Like 5
(edited)

When they were on the dancing stage, I kept mistaking Ericas legs for Suttons legs. For being a dancer herself, she sure has lost a lot of muscle tone.

Edited by SassyCat
  • Like 6

I saw on Reddit where someone said that Sutton's friend Trevor is the male version  of Moira Rose and now I  can't unsee it. 🤣

• LOL 11
On 2/7/2024 at 7:42 PM, Straycat80 said:

No one owes Erika an apology. And I’m glad Bravo keeps showing that clip of  her snarling that she ‘didn’t give a fuck about anyone but herself’. 

Yes that clip showed her for who she is. It should live in infamy. 

On 2/7/2024 at 7:42 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Yikes the baby Jane makeup of it all seriously.. who did that to her .. they don’t like you letting you get on camera with that face Erika yikes 

I don't know if it's the harsh makeup or how thin she is now, but she looks almost gaunt in the face. I think she looked better with a little more weight on her. 

On 2/8/2024 at 4:50 PM, RealHousewife said:

Exactly. Kyle had no idea who Nanny Kay was, but even Erika and viewers of the show knew it was Lisa Vanderpump's beloved grandmother. It's possible Sutton has in fact mentioned Merce many times, and Kyle just didn't bother to listen. 

Kyle is all about Kyle. She doesn't bother to learn about other people's lives, even those who are supposedly her friends. Makes me wonder what her relationship with Lorene was really like. Was it 50/50 or was Lorene pulling most of the weight? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2024 at 8:35 PM, Steph J said:

Kyle's hobbies are (1) working out, (2) Morgan Wade, and (3) using the show to unbalance the scales of power in her personal relationships by throwing someone close to her under the bus and making herself look like a victim. Complaining about Mauricio is her fulfilling interest this year. She's spent a lot of time constructing this narrative.

Yep!

• Like 2
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Aspen is not exactly a rural retreat, but it's not like LA where her friends care about living a specific lifestyle

Oh, I think Aspen is very much a place where "friends" care about living a specific lifestyle.  😀

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
(edited)

I have an off the wall question.  When did it become fashionable to wear rings on every finger that only go down to your knuckles?  I noticed Garcelle did this in one episode recently.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Like 1
On 2/8/2024 at 5:50 PM, RealHousewife said:

I noticed on several episodes this season, Kyle will be right next to someone and be on her phone or looking out the window totally nonengaged in what others are saying-- I found it really salient when people are talking about deep topics and she doesn't tune in. Not to be mean, but I don't think she really understands and she has a hard time following conversations. She does seem legit confused a lot. She also seems to be pretty insecure about her lack of education, so I do think she might have some learning or IQ issues there. Sorry. I feel bad saying that. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 6
8 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

How does Erika afford a traveling glam squad? 

I don't think it's nearly at the same level, and also, since all of them have a glam squad, I think that Bravo (for those who can't afford) puts their staff in a different part of the hotel, and on a commercial flight (clearly, cuz they all came separately and at once and are likely staying in more humble dwellings).

But really I added to say that Ericka doesn't look NEARLY as good as she did before. She made the comment years ago, "I have money. You think I'm going to look like a hag?" And now she sort of does look haggard. It's expensive keeping up on botox fillers, and all the treatments and I also wonder if her spending is being scrutinized with the whole legal stuff, and she has to be careful to look modest with her spending. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

I noticed on several episodes this season, Kyle will be right next to someone and be on her phone or looking out the window totally nonengaged in what others are saying-- I found it really salient when people are talking about deep topics and she doesn't tune in. Not to be mean, but I don't think she really understands and she has a hard time following conversations. She does seem legit confused a lot. She also seems to be pretty insecure about her lack of education, so I do think she might have some learning or IQ issues there. Sorry. I feel bad saying that. 

I know Kyle deals with anxiety, and as someone who also deals with it, it can be hard to focus on what people are saying even when you want to. You're just so worried about so many things your mind is all over the place. I bet that place a part.

But I also get the impression that Kyle is not the type to be interested in much, like say Erika. There are people with a lack of education who learn a lot throughout the years just from being inquisitive and listening. Kyle isn't and doesn't. 

I do think there is an IQ issue for some of the ladies rather than an asshole issue at times, and I have empathy if I sense that. I personally appreciate some slack if I simply have a hard time understanding something rather than not giving a you know what. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Kyle exhibits no intellectual curiosity. She rarely asks pertinent follow up questions or delves for understanding in a conversation. Any questions she may ask are shallow and usually along the lines of “why would you think that about ME?” Or to glean information she can later use against someone. She is shallow and self-absorbed and is currently paying the personal price for that. 
Erika despite all her many faults, has a natural curiosity for knowledge (except for where all Tom’s money came from) that she has used to her benefit. That was very clear in this episode when she was able to actually converse with the Erudites. 
You can be completely uneducated formally, but if you are intellectually curious you can gain a lot of knowledge. Conversely, you can be well educated, but not intellectually curious and come off very dim and uninformed. 

• Like 14
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2024 at 8:12 PM, Straycat80 said:

Hasn’t Sutton been divorced for awhile? She acts like it’s recent. 

Yeah, it’s like I don’t want to be unsympathetic because I know that grief lingers… but I was getting major Lady Morgan vibes from her in this episode. 

On 2/7/2024 at 11:07 PM, swankie said:

Ericka is such a selfish, vain harpy.  She's only ever going to worry about herself and herself only.  I feel nobody owes her an apology.   

I keep thinking, is Erika really this dumb or does she just think the other women are? She wants them to apologize now that she’s been “vindicated,” and her evidence of said vindication is…a legal technicality? I find it interesting that even in her talking heads, she’s saying the courts couldn’t PROVE that the earrings were purchased with stolen funds, but she never outright says that’s because the earrings WEREN’T purchased with stolen funds.

It is, as the kids say, “sus.” 

• Like 11
On 2/7/2024 at 11:07 PM, swankie said:

Ericka is such a selfish, vain harpy.  She's only ever going to worry about herself and herself only.  I feel nobody owes her an apology.  She was a nasty festering sore the last two seasons.  I think the other ladies were showing empathy for the victims of her husband's wrongdoing and each would have given up the earrings to help them whether they had to or not.  It had nothing to do with if it was legally theirs or not.  We all know Ericka doesn't know how to have empathy so she will never understand how they felt.   

Come on, you’re forgetting sHE iS iN thERaPy nOw 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
On 2/9/2024 at 7:09 PM, ww92 said:

I saw on Reddit where someone said that Sutton's friend Trevor is the male version  of Moira Rose and now I  can't unsee it. 🤣

Was I the only one who was getting White Lotus, season 2, vibes from Sutton’s friends (Trevor in particular)? I was just glad that nobody went out on a yacht…

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Was I the only one who was getting White Lotus, season 2, vibes from Sutton’s friends (Trevor in particular)? I was just glad that nobody went out on a yacht…

Season 2 Gays GIF by HBO

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, ladle said:

I keep thinking, is Erika really this dumb or does she just think the other women are? She wants them to apologize now that she’s been “vindicated,” and her evidence of said vindication is…a legal technicality?

I don't think she'll ever understand why the other HWs questioned her about the earrings and her response to that particular issue.  In her mind, she's right and that's the end of the discussion!  She should just drop it, but she's not going to be happy until each of them apologizes to her.  She's going to have to wait a long time on that one!  She is truly tone deaf to the room.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
(edited)
22 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

How does Erika afford hiring a cadre of lawyers to literally yank those earrings from Tom's victims? b   Her mother has to wash her own dishes because Erika can't afford the housekeeper more than once a week (and apparently won't do it herself) but she can pay legal fees ($500-$800 an hour)?  Bravo must be paying her a pretty penny - it's her only income. 

I kind of remember Andy saying Bravo does NOT pay for glam squads, but maybe that changed?  Even Garcelle brought one this time. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 6
On 2/11/2024 at 2:15 AM, Juneau Gal said:

She is shallow and self-absorbed and is currently paying the personal price for that. 

I think that's very true.  She had absolutely no time or sympathy for Lisa Vanderpump when Lisa's brother committed suicide - even chastised her by saying something like "we all have things in our lives".  Sutton has experienced suicide with her father - again, crickets.  But when Kyle experiences a suicide with her friend - well, now Kyle deserves a whole lot of sympathy and grace.  Things and situations are only important to Kyle when it involves her.  And I hate the way she makes it seem like someone is lying about something (ie. Sutton's miscarriages) if she didn't know about it.  And I hate how she tells everyone to be honest, but she doesn't want to be.

• Like 9
  • Applause 11
On 2/7/2024 at 8:33 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika looking like this and pulling her best showgirls Nomi impression in the back of that van … Jesus Christ who is doing her makeup and hair? 

IMG_7822.jpeg

The fact 25 of you got this joke and reference .. I have found my people 

• LOL 11
On 2/7/2024 at 10:07 PM, swankie said:

Ericka is such a selfish, vain harpy.  She's only ever going to worry about herself and herself only.  I feel nobody owes her an apology.  She was a nasty festering sore the last two seasons.  I think the other ladies were showing empathy for the victims of her husband's wrongdoing and each would have given up the earrings to help them whether they had to or not.  It had nothing to do with if it was legally theirs or not.  We all know Ericka doesn't know how to have empathy so she will never understand how they felt.   

Not so sure Dorit or Kyle would give back the earrings/money.

• Like 6

The court only ruled you don’t have to return the earrings Erika. There’s way more to it than that. See if you can on Hulu Part two of the Hustler and the Housewife. Still a despicable human being. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 2/10/2024 at 6:22 PM, ButterQueen said:

I saw a TikTok Bethanny Frankel made, and she said that--at least as far as she knew--Bravo only provided a set amount for hair and makeup for the TH filmings and for reunions--and they may also provide some money for reunion dresses and shoes--but it was never enough to cover the full cost for a great hair or makeup person for the amount of time needed or for the clothes they wanted, so the women would often have to pick up part of the tab.

I have no idea what the arrangements are now--I wonder if they pick up part of the costs (maybe flight, accommodations, and a portion of the cost) and the HWs pay the rest. I have to think if they were covering the full cost, Kyle would have had a squad there too, and she's one who I think could easily afford to pay the full cost if she wanted to.

But I agree, I don't know how Erica could even cover part of the cost if she can only afford a few hundred a week for a housekeeper. I'd guess that Bravo covers their expenses and maybe the people she brought did the work for free to get the credit?

Edited by Dr Mama
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 2/14/2024 at 8:07 PM, Straycat80 said:

The court only ruled you don’t have to return the earrings Erika. There’s way more to it than that. See if you can on Hulu Part two of the Hustler and the Housewife. Still a despicable human being. 

The earrings were sold in auction a long time ago along other items from Tom's estate. Erika is fighting to them back.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Dr Mama said:

I saw a TikTok Bethanny Frankel made, and she said that--at least as far as she knew--Bravo only provided a set amount for hair and makeup for the TH filmings and for reunions--and they may also provide some money for reunion dresses and shoes--but it was never enough to cover the full cost for a great hair or makeup person for the amount of time needed or for the clothes they wanted, so the women would often have to pick up part of the tab.

I have no idea what the arrangements are now--I wonder if they pick up part of the costs (maybe flight, accommodations, and a portion of the cost) and the HWs pay the rest. I have to think if they were covering the full cost, Kyle would have had a squad there too, and she's one who I think could easily afford to pay the full cost if she wanted to.

But I agree, I don't know how Erica could even cover part of the cost if she can only afford a few hundred a week for a housekeeper. I'd guess that Bravo covers their expenses and maybe the people she brought did the work for free to get the credit?

We got a peek of how she can afford this stuff.  Old man Warbucks (Jim Wilkes).  The dude, that out of the goodness of his heart, gave her $150K for her divorce and to move out. He also pays for a lot of stuff currently.  Cause you know, she can't afford bread otherwise.

I have a theory that Tom was feeding this dude money so when rubber hit the road, Erika didn't have to live in a van down by the river.  I am sure they discussed her talents.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/7/2024 at 8:39 PM, Pi237 said:

Kyle “I just sign whatever. Mo handles everything!’ Shrug. Teehee.  Not buying it. Someone’s trying to set up some plausible deniability….while working hard to get the storyline back on her marriage-that she doesn’t want to talk about 😉

She is not worried anyway. There is no prenup, and she will hire a forensic accountant like Sutton.

• Like 4