Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The ladies reunite in New York to discuss the season's highs and lows; new housewife Monica sets the record straight about her past; Angie confronts Monica and Meredith about the rumors regarding her husband and the Greek Mafia.

Airdate: 01.09.2024

Every reunion the HW's dresses look like they were made on Project Runway like they had a 2 hour challenge to make a dress, why can't the HW's get it right, they spend an entire season in designer logo (fake or real) clothing like they are fashionistas then they have the reunion and it is always fashion fails.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, 65mickey said:

I wish that whoever started the habit of pulling hair extensions over the shoulders and stroking them had never started this. What is the point of this? Are they trying to reassure themselves that their hair is still there?  Monica is the worst with this.

I hate that almost as much as when they do not pronounce the letter "T," in words like button and other words with t's in them.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I hate that almost as much as when they do not pronounce the letter "T," in words like button and other words with t's in them.

I noticed Lisa did that with the word important (‘impor-ant’). 
Is that a Utah accent thing? 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 5

I hate that Monica would make noises when anyone else spoke, trying to get the focus back on her.

Heather's face looks better, more natural and I liked Whitney's dress  

• Like 13
19 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I noticed Lisa did that that with the word important (‘impor-ant’). 
Is that a Utah accent thing? 

It is everywhere!!! I want to know why women are doing it, do we blame the Kardashians for that?

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Translation: Heather and Whitney, and Meredith and Lisa are not really in good terms. 

Meredith invents sad stories to avoid confrontations after she creates drama.

Whitney made her friend's death all about herself, and it doesn't matter what Lisa did (showed empathy behind the scenes, or not enough publicly) she wouldn't accept it. 

Monica wanted so badly to return to the Mormon Church? She doesn't seem religious to me.

Heather is pushing for Monica to be eliminated as a HW.

Monica didn't do anything different than other HWs than the OGs do to be part of the show. Examples, in the OC, Potomac, etc. where they befriend, or pretend they have a connection to older HWs (Braunwyn, Noella, Jenn Pedranti, Nneka). And the Gorgas were the first to do it in New Jersey.

Monica and Heather lost a lot of weight since last spring.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Every reunion the HW's dresses look like they were made on Project Runway like they had a 2 hour challenge to make a dress, why can't the HW's get it right, they spend an entire season in designer logo (fake or real) clothing like they are fashionistas then they have the reunion and it is always fashion fails.

Bravo forces them (or most of them, Lisa was wearing Gucci in the previous reunion) to do it. It provides the clothing which is by mostly unknown "designers" the women would never wear, and there are color themes, as well.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

It is everywhere!!! I want to know why women are doing it, do we blame the Kardashians for that?

Of course - every bad language habit is because of the Kardashian's.  They have created a generation of followers who have no language or pronunciation skills.  

Speaking of the Kardashian's - loved that Heather had that recording of Monica talking about Kim Kardashian. 

If Monica thinks she will ever get anywhere near the popularity and financial status of the Kardashian's, she's fucking delusional!  Monica's trash Mom is nowhere near as driven or as intelligent as Kris Jenner (as much as I am loathe to admit it, Kris is a very smart lady when it comes to self-promotion and PR).

Edited by njbchlover
edited for grammar corrections
  • Like 12
(edited)
9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Of course - every bad language habit are because of the Kardashian's.  They have created a generation of followers who have no language or pronunciation skills.  

Speaking of the Kardashian's - loved that Heather had that recording of Monica talking about Kim Kardashian. 

If Monica thinks she will ever get anywhere near the popularity and financial status of the Kardashian's, she's fucking delusional!  Monica's trash Mom is nowhere near as driven or as intelligent as Kris Jenner (as much as I am loathe to admit it, Kris is a very smart lady when it comes to self-promotion and PR).

Monica would be ecstatic with one millionth of the Kardashian success. 

Monica has a 3000 sq ft house?

I hate it when Lisa fake cries. 

She also mentioned the price of the ring many times before she was shamed to say it had sentimental value, as well.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
35 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Meredith invents sad stories to avoid confrontations after she creates drama.

She sure does!  Although I joked about it before, I was surprised to see the little handicapped children of the world get as much air time as they did! 😃

The women on all HW shows are so nasty to each other, which is why they refer to themselves as a "group" rather than friends, and are constantly "moving forward" rather than being friends, but the way Monica talks to them all is really another level.  If she comes back next season and they pretend to be friends with her I will be annoyed.

I'm happy that cow Mary is not being treated like a real HW for the entire reunion!

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, ZettaK said:

Monica seems to believe she "made" the season, which is true in a way.

Yes, unfortunately, it is true.  

Monica also gives the impression that she's very confident of getting signed for a sophomore season - I certainly hope NOT!  

I don't like Monica, but I'll give her credit for being very quick with snarky responses - especially when she called Angie a "bench warming bitch".  That one really cracked me up!  

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Monica also gives the impression that she's very confident of getting signed for a sophomore season - I certainly hope NOT!  

I don't like Monica, but I'll give her credit for being very quick with snarky responses - especially when she called Angie a "bench warming bitch".  That one really cracked me up!  

She is intelligent, that's why she managed to pull this off.

• Like 3

Angie and Meredith are still going at it with full force! I couldn’t believe the list of things Angie called Meredith. Meredith initiated the idea of rumors about Angie’s husband, so she is trying to redeem herself by reading those statements. 

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Angie and Meredith are still going at it with full force! I couldn’t believe the list of things Angie called Meredith. Meredith initiated the idea of rumors about Angie’s husband, so she is trying to redeem herself by reading those statements. 

But Meredith wants to make it clear that she was not referring to Angie's marriage 😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Monica said in confessionals that she has a lot more to reveal, and I think that was a Reality Tease for the Bravo production to offer her a second season.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

I never heard much from Angie all season, I find her dreadfully  dull, so maybe  I didn't  listen to anything  she said. I remember  her screaming at Meredith , about she's  the only one opening  her legs, but I guess that rumor is okay.( open marriage) 

Lisa speaks so fast, and says very little. The ring, she lost it, move on. I don't  think  Monica took it, it crossed  my mind, then I dismissed  it. Heather was busy feeding  Lisa her lines it seemed to me, or reminding  her of things. At least Lisa decided  on botox again. 

I didn't  like Whitney's  dress, and she also bores me. Seriously,  if Monica  wasn't  on this season,  it would of been like Potomac,  regurgitating last season. I thought  Monica looked the best, that colour was beautiful  on her. 

I like her comebacks, she doesn't  take crap from Lisa or Angie.

I want to hear more from her, and less from the others, especially  if she's only on  for one season. Jmho.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, princelina said:

The women on all HW shows are so nasty to each other, which is why they refer to themselves as a "group" rather than friends, and are constantly "moving forward" rather than being friends, but the way Monica talks to them all is really another level.  If she comes back next season and they pretend to be friends with her I will be annoyed.

Monica was really arrogant at the reunion, insulting the women, making sarcastic comments, and laughing on their face. It is going to be really difficult to film with them another season because almost everybody will refuse to do it. Heather said openly in this first part that the women don't want people who are not friends on the show. Angie, and Lisa don't like her either. Meredith, and Mary would do it, and Whitney might be open to it. 

Also, per the previews for the next parts of the reunion, Lisa said that her son bounced from the mission in Colombia, and he is in California. What a surprise (not)!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1

Monica did make this season crazy and entertaining but I still think she should be a one and done. She’s trash that was a Jen Shah ass licker to get on the show. I think now that she’s  outed as Reality Von Tease, there’s not much more for her to do. She’ll just keep going lower. What’s left?

I’m over Whitney. Now she didn’t realize Justin got too chubby for his wedding ring? Has she not looked at the dude?  I hate when they fake marital issues for the show. 
Meredith answered nothing about the vrumours and nastiness, 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I was hoping they’d press Meredith harder about her victim card playing. She tried to deflect by comparing it to Whitney’s friend dying, nice try, but not the same thing. Whitney told everyone about her friend. She did weaponize her grief against Lisa & her awkward attempts at sympathy, but that’s not the same as crying “there are dying children in pain!” Every time someone calls you out on your crap.  And lmao at her basically calling Angie’s husband a cheating closet homosexual, but taking zero responsibility for it because it wasn’t about Angie’s ‘marriage.’ ??? She really does some impressive bends and leaps to justify herself.

I will say one thing for Bravo, they’re masters at finding the most self-involved, un-self-aware narcissists in any city they film in. 

Whomever pointed out Monica’s annoying hand-grabbing the air mannerism, it was in Full effect last night. Drove me crazy!

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

I'm still dying at the producers sharing Monica's actual casting call email!

I don't have any additional thoughts other than this entire fucking reunion episode was a damn mess.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

So Monica diddled the BIL 10 years ago? Did I miss this previously, because I was under the impression the fallout was fresher...

Whitney is dripping in cheap jcpenney necklaces. Justin grabs one every year when he's shopping for new dockers.

At least she's not dripping in blood diamonds...Lisa. Jack was ready to bail on his mission the minute he heard Columbia. He was thinking he'd get some cushy rich kid placement in Hawaii or Europe.

Heeeeeres Mary! She has nothing to add, but there is catered food and staff to order to put it in her tupperware.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I was hoping they’d press Meredith harder about her victim card playing. She tried to deflect by comparing it to Whitney’s friend dying, nice try, but not the same thing. Whitney told everyone about her friend. She did weaponize her grief against Lisa & her awkward attempts at sympathy, but that’s not the same as crying “there are dying children in pain!” Every time someone calls you out on your crap.  And lmao at her basically calling Angie’s husband a cheating closet homosexual, but taking zero responsibility for it because it wasn’t about Angie’s ‘marriage.’ ??? She really does some impressive bends and leaps to justify herself.

And she never actually explained on the show what was happening with her friends child, she just kept screaming about them weaponizing a sick child against her, how dare they! I was also laughing at her repeated "it wasn't about your marriage." I would love for someone next season to throw out a bunch of stuff about Seth and then say they never talked about her marriage.

Monica is full of shit and I don't believe a word she says. 

Maybe I'm crazy but I actually think Angie did well this first episode. She made her points and stood up for herself.

Whitney was wearing too many necklaces. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Monica had some good comments, like when she said she had gone to the feds with info about Jen Shah and the other ladies should have done so also, BUT she does herself no favors with her intense anger and the resulting blow ups.  Once she is challenged, she blows a gasket and digs herself deeper and deeper into a hole.  She will name call, age shame, spew endless profanity and even go so far as to insult her employers (show had low ratings, was about to be cancelled...) It seems she has uncontrollable rage and her mouth keeps going while her brain cells take a break.  This behavior has plagued her all season and it is probably deeply ingrained from her childhood.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
14 hours ago, njbchlover said:

See, I saw the bench warming bitch comment as rehearsed and she was waiting to throw it in. It didn't seem to be spontaneous at all. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, njbchlover said:

The season, in my opinion, would have been a dud without her.  This group isn't THAT compelling on their own.  She spiced it up.  She is very quick with responses which entertained me.  I am sure I will hate her when she comes back.  The show would be really stupid to not extend another season.  They had over 2 million viewers which is HUGE and it was only because of her.

10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Monica was really arrogant at the reunion, insulting the women, making sarcastic comments, and laughing on their face. It is going to be really difficult to film with them another season because almost everybody will refuse to do it. Heather said openly in this first part that the women don't want people who are not friends on the show. Angie, and Lisa don't like her either. Meredith, and Mary would do it, and Whitney might be open to it. 

Also, per the previews for the next parts of the reunion, Lisa said that her son bounced from the mission in Colombia, and he is in California. What a surprise (not)!

Good thing Heather isn't in charge of casting.  If they are friends you get things like Heather covering for Jen's shit.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

See, I saw the bench warming bitch comment as rehearsed and she was waiting to throw it in. It didn't seem to be spontaneous at all. 

It was still funny and spot on. It cracked me up.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

Jack was ready to bail on his mission the minute he heard Columbia. He was thinking he'd get some cushy rich kid placement in Hawaii or Europe

that's the first thing I thought. As soon as he saw how much work it was going to be, he ran home to the money. But it'll be played off as 'Jacks soul searching and reconsidering his future as a Mormon' or 'Jack realized college was the path he should be taking and is so eager to accomplish his goals, he didn't want to wait.' Waiting to hear the spin.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

that's the first thing I thought. As soon as he saw how much work it was going to be, he ran home to the money. But it'll be played off as 'Jacks soul searching and reconsidering his future as a Mormon' or 'Jack realized college was the path he should be taking and is so eager to accomplish his goals, he didn't want to wait.' Waiting to hear the spin.

Obviously Jack had to return to SLC because his booming Fresh Wolf business needed his attention.

• Like 1
  • LOL 23
(edited)
4 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Monica had some good comments, like when she said she had gone to the feds with info about Jen Shah and the other ladies should have done so also, BUT she does herself no favors with her intense anger and the resulting blow ups.  Once she is challenged, she blows a gasket and digs herself deeper and deeper into a hole.  She will name call, age shame, spew endless profanity and even go so far as to insult her employers (show had low ratings, was about to be cancelled...) It seems she has uncontrollable rage and her mouth keeps going while her brain cells take a break.  This behavior has plagued her all season and it is probably deeply ingrained from her childhood.

Excellent post, and spot on!!  

Except, I thought for a minute, I was reading old posts about Teresa Guidice on the RHONJ thread, LOL!!  Monica seems to have patterned her show "personality" on many of Teresa's bad traits.

Obviously Jack had to return to SLC because his booming Fresh Wolf business needed his attention.

Maybe Jack's in California, going door to door with Fresh Wolf products, instead of going door to door trying to recruit more people to the church?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I just heard Watch What Crappens say that Monica's house is 1,200 square feet. Do all her kids live there? If so, yikes -- my condo is just under 1,200 and I think it's too tight for only 2 people.  

Also, I have no idea why WWC makes that chirpy noise for Monica, but I love it.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

My heart goes out to Monica for her childhood. I don't expect her to be a normal adult, but her behavior really isn't pretty. I expect some cattiness and drama on these shows, but I could really do without the consult insults and low blows. 

• Like 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I just heard Watch What Crappens say that Monica's house is 1,200 square feet. Do all her kids live there? If so, yikes -- my condo is just under 1,200 and I think it's too tight for only 2 people.  

Also, I have no idea why WWC makes that chirpy noise for Monica, but I love it.

Thank you for the “fact check.” I definitely took a double take when she lamented that she’s not rich because her house is “only 3,000 sqf.” Granted, that’s not a BH-level house, but it’s larger than average…and her house sure didn’t look that to me. The front door opening into the small living room definitely “reads” closer to 1200, not 3000. I guess add this to her litany of lies, like her casting email telling them their show sucks and that she didn’t steal Lisa’s ring. (I know we have no proof on that last one, but I was convinced at the time as soon as she said she dug through the tampon receptacle—and that was before we even knew about all of this shady behavior and alter egos.)

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

She’s got several qualities that remind me of ol Brandi Glanville, I have to admit.  That said, I hope this is the end of her time on Bravo, although what I can’t stand about her is what makes her seem like a dream come true for Bravo.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I figured his mormon girl friend dumped him and he no longer had a reason to go on a mission.

I don't believe Monica knows a secret service agent that she talked to about Jen. I believe she'd still be working for Jen if Jen hadn't been caught.  Was it Andy that called her out when she said she worked for Jen for free.  He mentioned why did she do that when she had small children at home.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 5

For what's about to be an ugly reunion, they sure managed to pull off the ugliest set ever to sit in. Itlooks like a freaking mess!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
10 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I don't believe Monica knows a secret service agent

I thought Secret Service agents protected the president (I had a neighbor that was Secret Service and that is what he did) and not get involved in federal crimes and other legal things.  I would have believed her more had she said she had an FBI friend who tipped her off (yeah right like that would happen in real life, those agents don't talk out of school).  

• Like 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought Secret Service agents protected the president (I had a neighbor that was Secret Service and that is what he did) and not get involved in federal crimes and other legal things.  I would have believed her more had she said she had an FBI friend who tipped her off (yeah right like that would happen in real life, those agents don't talk out of school).  

No, it was the Secret Service that reached out to her. The Secret Service started as part of the Treasury Department to investigate the rampant counterfeiting in the US, probably made worse with the end of the Civil War and dissolution of the Confederacy, who had produced its own currency. Lincoln signed the legislation that created it, but it wasn't until after the assassination of McKinley that they decided to add official protection of the President and use the Secret Service for that purpose. But, they continued to investigate for the Treasury Department as well as protect the President. Then, in 2003, the Secret Service moved over to the Department of Homeland Security when that department was created and have operated under them ever since. Homeland Security is who investigated and arrested Jen Shah. Thus ends this lesson in  U.S. Government and History.

Edited by Book Junkie
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 7