Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: Ring Around the Rumor

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

On your last point: I figured that Sutton didn’t say anything before it was resolved (especially on camera) because she had no idea how it would shake out, and was concerned about saying something that her ex could use against her. Honestly, I would get pretty shaken by that too. 

That makes sense @ivygirl.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
42 minutes ago, blixie said:

Sutton and Garcelle continue to slay. "it's not selling houses" was next level burn territory.

That's how it was intended.    Still, not sure how the career of your EX husband  (who is paying for your lifestyle) is a status thing.  At least not more than still married Mo who has built a very successful business by all accounts and Kyle who has not only helped build that business but has a career of her own. 

• Like 4

It felt like Kyle has been begging someone to outright ask about her marriage. I have 2 theories of why this may be:

1. If Sutton would have straight up asked her if things were OK with her marriage (like Garcelle eventually did), she has a reason to really go against Sutton. She can say that Sutton is a horrible friend to do this on camera. If she was her real friend, she could have talked to her privately. Even aside from this topic, I think that Kyle, Dorit and Erica planned for Sutton to look bad this season. They don't like that she has become a popular/loved housewife with many, so was a target. They may have been trying different options to get the audience to turn on her.

2. Maybe Kyle and Mo had discussed not making their marital issues a story line. Kyle has been good at hiding what she wants in the past. Kyle's way around this agreement with Mo, might be to have someone else say out loud. Then she can claim that it wasn't her that made it a storyline but the other ladies. This could also be why Dorit has more subtly brought up marriage with her on a couple of occasions. If Kyle wanted to keep this underwraps she could have.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

I finally got to watch it and Kyle is as unhinged this week as Sutton was last week.  And the fact is Sutton gave a reason for her issue and Kyle truly cannot stand her I realize.

Yes it is a first world problem but when your ex moves out of the country and first demands YOU move too and then things settle down and you get your son full time that is a huge change - not saying it is bad but it feels like the whole divorce situation opens up and the attorneys are involved and her schedule changes and it sounds like her husband is not so easy to deal with.

Yes I get in the grand scheme of things many people wish they had that issue but Kyle who by then was separated figuratively from HER husband should have a smidge of understanding.  But she instead just continues the attack on Sutton - it tells me her anger has nothing to do with Sutton - she is just the weakest link.

Then we go to the table and Kyle continues poking the bear and saying ASK then Garcelle gets annoyed and asks and then Kyle reacts and Faye starts clutching her pearls.  I mean you ladies do know that is what you do on this show?

And I am sorry but there is something going on with Kyle and Morgan and it doesn't have to be sexual but Kyle is acting completely and utterly irratic.  There IS something going on in her marriage and she is ON a reality show that SHOWS YOUR LIFE.  You know her relationships on the show are strained when she is set up with Erika and not Dorit - Erika will not ask her anything because she doesn't care and she would rather hide behind Kyle.

Right now Crystal is the only one who seems the voice of reason.  Kyle is treating Sutton like one of her sisters - it is super strange.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, mytmo said:

I don't see Kyle wanting to date Morgan but that she wants to be Morgan; young, free-spirited, multiple tatooed.  Kyle is in a middle age crisis.  

I agree. I think this is the more likely scenario.

1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

Right now Crystal is the only one who seems the voice of reason.  Kyle is treating Sutton like one of her sisters - it is super strange.

Crystal isn't being given much this season, so far, but I like her too. She's sort of a casual observer. I think it's probably best for her since they went after her hardcore last year.

I loved that Crystal told Kyle that she and Sutton are having the same issues.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 9

Only consistent thing i have said since season 1 is that Kyle is the Robyn Dixon of BH.  She is a sidekick and always will be.

Without Kim, Kathy, LVP, and now Sutton..Kyle wouldn't have been an OG.  Even this marriage rumor and her newfound friendship with Morgan isn't getting mem'd... it's Sutton that has gotten some new memes done all based on 'name 'em' lol

Garcelle vs Dorit...can I say I like both of them and think they're more alike than either would care to admit?

• Like 4
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Current rumors are that Morgan has secured a touring deal (i.e., PR paid off) and she is distancing herself from Kyle.

Also, country music fans are notoriously conservative, and many country artists try to avoid the appearance of using drugs.

While that's true Country Music fans are also not generally big supporters of Gay artists. While they are less likely these days to condemn it outright, I can't think of any Gay artists that have had much success in Country. Chely Wright was never hugely succesful-on the Faith Hill or Carrie Underwood level-but she had moderate success. Until she came out. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Garcelle vs Dorit...can I say I like both of them and think they're more alike than either would care to admit?

It's weird. I don't hate Dorit. I'm not sure what to think of her. I agree with Garcelle that she's not intentionally malicious, etc.

I think Dorit's biggest crime is that she's more of a follower than anything. Not everyone gets to be the Queen Bee.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

It's weird. I don't hate Dorit. I'm not sure what to think of her. I agree with Garcelle that she's not intentionally malicious, etc.

I think Dorit's biggest crime is that she's more of a follower than anything. Not everyone gets to be the Queen Bee.

Same. Plus Dorito is kind of a dum dum.😊

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I think the one thing about getting rid of Rinna maybe Dorit will actually talk to others than FFF.  Its not really that Garcelle and Sutton did not want to have relationships, instead they were all so circled no one could get in.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I’m suspicious of the editing, tho.  Especially when the camera focuses on Sutton’s weird expressions.  Sometimes I think her reaction shot is from another comment not the one we hear.

Editing is everything with this show.  They have hours and hours  of tape that must be stripped down to 42 minutes.  What we see is what they want us to see.  Not necessarily what or how it happened 

I also wonder if Sutton Does explain herself better, but then the producers say "lets re-shoot that, but this time say it differently" & that's when she trips over her own words. I don't know, but there's a lot of times when they all seem to talk around something that should be simple to state outright.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

I finally realized why I dislike this season so much. Every housewife has become so predictable. Garcelle and Sutton seem to be the only ones capable of coming up with a quip or doing something that makes me laugh. Erika, Dorit, and Kyle have become cardboard cutouts: screaming banshees seething with jealousy, or victims of the media, social or otherwise. I'm still iffy on Crystal.

That's just my opinion. I *want to be proven wrong.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4

Kyle made me feel almost sorry for Mo this episode.  I don't have any tattoos but I think if I had mentioned in passing I was getting one or had just gotten one, I can see my husband asking if I got his name or something.

Then when Kyle mentioned she hadn't read his book because she likes to read pages, not the computer, I thought to myself that is one cold, cold bitch.  I would think that writing a book and getting it published its kind of a big deal.  If not, I would at least act like I read it.

Black to tattoos, the tattoo scene with Morgan was cringeworthy!  Just cringeworthy!  

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Kyle has a history of envying and coveting and copying.

Kathy Hilton’s black and white checkered marble floor

Lisa Vanderpump’s dramatic backyard swing

Erika Jayne’s neon sign

Morgan Wade’s sobriety, work-out routine and tattoos

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 11
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
47 minutes ago, albarino said:

Kyle made me feel almost sorry for Mo this episode.  I don't have any tattoos but I think if I had mentioned in passing I was getting one or had just gotten one, I can see my husband asking if I got his name or something.

Then when Kyle mentioned she hadn't read his book because she likes to read pages, not the computer, I thought to myself that is one cold, cold bitch.  I would think that writing a book and getting it published is kind of a big deal.  If not, I would at least act like I read it.

Back to tattoos, the tattoo scene with Morgan was cringeworthy!  Just cringeworthy!  

Edited by albarino
Spelling edits
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I suspect that Kyle subconsciously only befriends other women so that they will confide in her and vent to her. Then she can feign feeling concerned, when she actually will simply dismiss the feelings of, contradict and antagonize her “friend”/Kim or Kathy surrogate.

You may be onto something here....

• Like 6
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

No one noticed how when Kyle way laying on the tattoo table....she took her hair and covered her neck with it?  She's trying to hide that stark contrast of her neck to her face.  The hands and neck don't lie......

I noticed Kyle doesn't look very good close-up. Her hair also isn't looking great this season. She used to have beautiful hair. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
On 11/30/2023 at 1:19 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I now see why Kyle’s nickname here is Vyle. She was awful last night. She was treating Mo like shit, making goo-goo eyes at Morgan like a teenager, and otherwise acting hard and mean. 

Horrible, nasty, and a total hypocrite.  She can go steamroll someone and demand to know "what's going on with YOU?" but no one is allowed to ask her the hard questions without her blowing up.  Imagine if Mo suggested taking Portia to live in London--she would be apoplectic.  But Sutton says it and she's like "and? what the's problem?"  Brat.

The scenes with Morgan made me uncomfortable, as Kyle is gonna strain something conforming to what she thinks Morgan likes and Morgan basically seems like she's humoring Kyle.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
On 11/30/2023 at 2:27 PM, Ss55 said:

right?  I don't get it.  Any of it.  And the fact that she is young enough to be Kyle's daughter adds to the bizarreness. 

My thought on the whole thing is that it comes across as weird because it’s all fake, fake, fake - and this “situation” was used as both a teaser for this season and to create a buzz around Morgan.  

I think Kyle’s googly eyes in the lame tattoo scene is merely more footage of her crappy acting, and I think the reason Morgan doesn’t seem into it is because it’s inauthentic and one big lie.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Could Kyle be more obvious with what she’s doing with Sutton. She’s trying to push the alcoholic angle so she can get lame ass Teddi back on the show. Not saying Sutton doesn’t drink too much who knows but Kyle is just a mean bitch.

Garcelle shading Dorit after the robbery? Lol amazing.

Not really into Sutton’s matchmaking SL.

Erika’s PR? Lol oh boohoo what a tough time for her. This new version of her is all an act to get her career going. At least her PR person is trying tho I guess lol.

I don’t know why Garcelle would’ve thought her kids didn’t know about why she got divorced.

Morgan Wade is just an annoying try hard to me. I don’t need to see more of her.

Kyle seems obviously into Morgan because Kyle is not that good of an actress lol. I think her whole sober life is to impress Morgan and get Morgan to reciprocate the feelings. Who knows tho really.

Mauricio has probably been cheating on Kyle for years and Kyle has always covered or forgiven him. She has finally decided not to and he seems to not be getting it or trying to get back in her good graces. Of course this is all just my opinion.

A CBD party? Lame lol.

Kyle needs to get it that ppl aren't just questioning her because she’s working out. It’s everything else as well.

Kyle Justin and Faye seem like such mean girl bitches. Ew.

Ugh fuck off Faye.

Denise looked coked out of her mind.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, albarino said:

Then when Kyle mentioned she hadn't read his book because she likes to read pages, not the computer, I thought to myself that is one cold, cold bitch.  I would think that writing a book and getting it published its kind of a big deal.  If not, I would at least act like I read it.

I am willing to bet this month's wine budget that the only writing Mo has done on this book is occasional email to check on progress of his ghost writer.  

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 15
6 hours ago, nosedive said:

I am willing to bet this month's wine budget that the only writing Mo has done on this book is occasional email to check on progress of his ghost writer.  

I am reminded of Bryant Gumbel interviewing a Survivor contestant that had written a book; He asked "What makes you think people want to read this?"

What makes Mo thinks anyone cares about what he has to say? Who is Mauricio Umansky in this world? He is the husband of a Real Housewife who stole clients from the brother-in-law that gave him a job, to create his own business that may or may not be involved in shady deals. I won't be taking his advice on how to succeed; I don't want to be roomies with Jen Shah, thank you very much.

Edited by SweetieDarling
Bryant not Bryan
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 15
On 12/1/2023 at 12:49 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

No one noticed how when Kyle way laying on the tattoo table....she took her hair and covered her neck with it?  She's trying to hide that stark contrast of her neck to her face.  The hands and neck don't lie......

Probably because of comments like yours.

• LOL 2

Watched this for the first time in years...

Kyle is totally having a midlife crisis and going all Single White Female on that Morgan chick. The way she's dressing, the highlights in her hair, the tattoos, going sober, working out 24/7. It's like she trying to be her/wear her. It's cringey. 

That said, Kyle has always been a super shady bitch & nobody's friend so I'm positively gleeful to watch her house of cards crumble. 

I want Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal (Denise & Camille) to MENTION IT ALL.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

If I had a friend who said she had an eating disorder at one time and she started suddenly working out everyday for up to three hours a day, I would be concerned that her eating disorder was manifesting in a different way. If only one of those women could articulate that.

• Like 15
  • Fire 2
15 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

If I had a friend who said she had an eating disorder at one time and she started suddenly working out everyday for up to three hours a day, I would be concerned that her eating disorder was manifesting in a different way. If only one of those women could articulate that.

Instead of addressing her own radically changed behavior, Kyle mocked Sutton's eating habits. Kyle deflects, deflects, deflects. That's one of her main tactics. Deflect, then attack. 

Someone mentioned upthread about how Kyle is acting towards others as she treats her sisters. I see this especially with how she treats Sutton. In the interview I saw the other day with Kathy (looked like she had a fresh facelift) she said Kyle is the youngest but bossiest. I believe it. I'd go beyond bossy and call her a bully. It really showed in this episode. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 14
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

I dated a guy like Kyle.  I used to call him "Defense, Deflect, Blame", because we couldn't get through one conversation without him using one of these 3 tactics.

The shade she threw at Sutton over her apparent disordered eating was Kyle deflecting from the questions she's getting over her own intense new workout schedule.  Kyle making fun of "pushing potatoes" to the other side of the plate, while not answering a single question in an authentic manner about herself, is just sad.

If Kyle calmed down and had an honest conversation with the ladies about how yes, her marriage is very rocky, and that she's found solace in working out, and how she'd love their support, they'd embrace her.

Instead, she attacks Sutton and deflects from everything, not even being supportive of Sutton with the possibility of her ex moving her son overseas.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 12/1/2023 at 8:59 PM, albarino said:

Black to tattoos, the tattoo scene with Morgan was cringeworthy!  Just cringeworthy!  

Don’t know if it’s an act, but Mo seems genuinely confused about what’s going on with Kyle. Her attitude is so hard toward him. Her TH about reading his book was just awful. Hurtful. 

She is truly the snake that everyone’s been talking about here. I hope karma is a real thing.

On 12/1/2023 at 9:10 PM, pasdetrois said:

Dorit secretly taking notes as they reviewed Sutton's matchmaking candidates.

Wonder why. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Instead of addressing her own radically changed behavior, Kyle mocked Sutton's eating habits. Kyle deflects, deflects, deflects. That's one of her main tactics. Deflect, then attack. 

Someone mentioned upthread about Kyle is acting towards others as she treats her sisters. I this especially with how she treats Sutton. In the interview I was the other day with Kathy (looked like she had a fresh facelift) she said Kyle is the youngest but bossiest. I believe it. I'd go beyond bossy and call her a bully. It really showed on this episode. 

I’m watching the marathon that’s on today from the first DPFH season, and Kim made a very good point when she was getting a makeup lesson. She said that Kyle always knew how to do such things because she had friends who showed her…Kim was too busy working as a kid to provide for the family to have a normal life. I think at another point Kim said her earnings bought Kyle a car. 

Kyle has always been a spoiled, entitled brat, and now it’s Mo’s turn to figure that out. 

She’s a user who has ZERO empathy or gratitude. 

And damn, I am missing the hell out both Lisa and Adrienne. Adrienne, especially. I’d love to see her put some of these women in their place.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 13
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Another absolutely vicious attack by Kyle on Sutton. Absolutely horrible.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 12/1/2023 at 1:04 PM, Cosmocrush said:

That's how it was intended.    Still, not sure how the career of your EX husband  (who is paying for your lifestyle) is a status thing.  At least not more than still married Mo who has built a very successful business by all accounts and Kyle who has not only helped build that business but has a career of her own. 

I don't think she was using it as a status thing but to make a point about how powerful an adversary Christian is and her concern about having to negotiate with him again. His work requires an extremely high level of intellect that is not required of a real estate person, whose job requires a high level of charisma and average intelligence. Not at all saying Mo is unintelligent, but he is just selling houses, and very successfully, but it's not the high-level work that Christian performs. It's purportedly $500 million net worth vs. $100 million.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Don’t know if it’s an act, but Mo seems genuinely confused about what’s going on with Kyle. Her attitude is so hard toward him. Her TH about reading his book was just awful. Hurtful. 

She is truly the snake that everyone’s been talking about here. I hope karma is a real thing.

Wonder why. 

I think he seems genuinely confused as well. I get that this is a reality show, but he does seem confused by Kyle.

7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

And damn, I am missing the hell out both Lisa and Adrienne. Adrienne, especially. I’d love to see her put some of these women in their place.

I like Adrienne too. I thought she did the best job of trying to get people to work through their issues. 

The one thing I don't miss are the cringe scenes between her and Paul because she always seemed disgusted by him. It wasn't a surprise that their marriage ended.

• Like 12
On 11/30/2023 at 3:16 AM, QQQQ said:

The jewelry burglary from 2018, right? Not the jewelry robbery from 2021 or $10k stolen from Dorit's purse in 2022?

The burglars of the 2018 burglary were tried in October of 2022 (it took some years for them to be apprehended, and charged). They targeted the houses of well known celebrities. So it's possible that the second burglary was not fake either.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/11/07/what-happened-to-dorit-kemsleys-robbers/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 11/30/2023 at 6:12 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is another reason why I think that Sutton and Avi actually are good friends, and their demanding-employer/put-upon-employee dynamic is an act.

Jennifer Tilly, her real, not show friend said on a previous episode that she hopes Sutton pays Avi very well, meaning she is a difficult boss.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 11/30/2023 at 8:59 AM, politichick said:

Apparently, the husband is a powerhouse and could at the very least wage a huge, emotional custody battle that Sutton was not prepared for. This is not something that Mo would ever do to Kyle and instead of showing some sympathy, she honed in like the bitch she is on the renegotiated child support. Fuck her.

There wouldn't be a custody battle because he was leaving the country, and there were already custody agreements in place. Agreements that a parent can't even take the kid out of state without permission, let alone out of the country. Again, she is an ex wife. Guys, even rich guys can't do whatever they want, especially if the ex wife is rich herself. Sutton knew that this was not going to happen, and it didn't. I don't doubt the ex husband didn't really want to bother with the youngest son (the only kid who was still underaged). For as much she claimed her ex was so important (she even made a nasty comment about her husband being important, and not just a realtor), he couldn't do anything. 

On 11/30/2023 at 8:59 AM, politichick said:

Apparently, the husband is a powerhouse and could at the very least wage a huge, emotional custody battle that Sutton was not prepared for. This is not something that Mo would ever do to Kyle and instead of showing some sympathy, she honed in like the bitch she is on the renegotiated child support. Fuck her.

There wouldn't be a custody battle because he was leaving the country, and there were already custody agreements in place. Agreements that a parent can't even take the kid out of state without permission, let alone out of the country. Again, she is an ex wife. Guys, even rich guys can't do whatever they want, especially if the ex wife is rich herself. Sutton knew that this was not going to happen, and it didn't. I don't doubt the ex husband didn't really want to bother with the youngest son (the only kid who was still underaged). For as much she claimed her ex was so important (she even made a nasty comment about her husband being important, and not just a realtor), he couldn't do anything. 

• Like 2
On 11/30/2023 at 11:41 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Speaking from personal experience: Custody arrangements have to be renegotiated when a party moves out of state, especially if that party has the kids for the majority of the time — no matter how amicable the divorce may have been. That can be time-consuming and stressful in and of itself. 

If this divorce was bitter, there’s no guarantee that the new arrangements can’t be made an issue, either. I didn’t understand the part about making Sutton move, unless she was talking about visitation rights (if the kid went to Dad) and got confused. But I totally understood Sutton’s emotion. There was no call for Kyle to act that way. None. She may not have understood Sutton’s problem, but it would have taken ZERO effort to retract the claws, listen, and just be fucking human for once.

Sick of that bitch and her gaslighting.

Plus, even though there’s a divorce, for some it’s still a kick in the ass when an ex-spouse moves away at some distance.

It sounds like the ex, if he wanted, could make Sutton’s life very difficult.

He was moving out of the country, and there were already custody agreements in place, meaning the only underaged kid couldn't even move out of state without the mother agreeing, let alone the country. And as much as Sutton claimed the ex is powerful, he couldn't do anything. That's why you thought what she said was confusing. It was not really confusing, she was exaggerating to justify her previous behavior at her house. Why didn't she say what was going on then? 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 11/30/2023 at 2:29 PM, Surrealist said:

Sutton and her ex meeting as kids and later dating, then marrying, only to eventually have an incredibly contentious divorce epitomizes the "thin line between love and hate" concept.

If you read between the lines, he comes across like a huge asshole.

Her ex is a huge asshole. One of those that they divorce their wife of many decades because she is older, and they are bored with her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
On 11/30/2023 at 2:47 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Good luck to the over enthusiastic matchmaker, lol.  Sutton doesn't seem ready to find a relationship right now; too many superficial reasons not to even meet the guy if she's only interested in dating.  Besides, if she were to have a serious relationship she could lose her spousal support if they married. 

I'm guessing this is just about trying to make a story for herself. 

Sutton doesn't have to get married (she would lose the spousal support according to her divorce agreement), but she could have a serious relationship. It seems the reason she doesn't have second dates is that she doesn't like even small details like the way a guy dresses. She rejected matches for this reason, and I don't doubt she does it after a date. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Someone on Facebook, the Watch What Crappens Live page, floats a theory that Kyle’s friend Lorene’s suicide, May 2022, approximately, is what Kyle is processing. 

https://www.today.com/today/amp/rcna27800?fbclid=IwAR03yll-p6u4wANohsss4RpBEpho0jzjDlxa6NQwXb6gMiNZRaVm6zntk9c

See, this would make sense to me. It's very tragic. I could have sworn there was gossip that Kyle expected the women to be more sympathetic regarding her friend's suicide, but I mean, how close is she with all of them? Technically, they're work friends, even if a few of them become real friends off-camera.

Plus sometimes people get caught up with shit in their own lives. They might not realize all the crap that's going on with you unless you tell them.

It's hard to say. The women say things in the press, but then there's also gossip about each of them. I'm not sure if they're putting out those rumors or if others in their circle are responsible.

Kyle doesn't seem to have a ton of empathy for some of the women, but she expects them to have empathy for her? If she were bffs with all of them, then that would make sense.

Dorit seems to be the only HW with whom she's still close. What does she expect out of the others? She's pretty quick to fly off the handle at them.

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Sutton doesn't have to get married (she would lose the spousal support according to her divorce agreement), but she could have a serious relationship. It seems the reason she doesn't have second dates is that she doesn't like even small details like the way a guy dresses. She rejected matches for this reason, and I don't doubt she does it after a date. 

I like Sutton, but she reads as high maintenance when it comes to dating.

I maintain she's still not entirely over Christian, even though he's clearly a huge asshole.

• Like 8

With regard to the suicide and Kyle’s anguish or whatever she said, just reminding all of us that Kyle showed no empathy for LVP when her brother died by suicide.

She will immediately scorn everybody else’s pain, anxiety, suffering, but she is oblivious to how hypocritical and melodramatic she is, so, so often.

• Like 12
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

He was moving out of the country, and there were already custody agreements in place, meaning the only underaged kid couldn't even move out of state without the mother agreeing, let alone the country. And as much as Sutton claimed the ex is powerful, he couldn't do anything. That's why you thought what she said was confusing. It was not really confusing, she was exaggerating to justify her previous behavior at her house. Why didn't she say what was going on then? 

Maybe we are talking past each other, and I don’t know how things work there, but when my ex moved out of state, the current legal, joint custody agreement we had was voided. I could not give my vocal consent to the court. New papers had to be drawn up and filed with the domestic relations court. If I had wanted, I could have objected. These things can get contentious; ours wasn’t. Does anyone know how far the ex would have gone to make Sutton’s life a living hell? Also, can we not appreciate the fundamental upset at the thought of a child moving halfway around the world? 

The timeline for all of this is unknown, so I’m also doing Sutton the courtesy by not judging her reaction, especially when dealing with that bitch Kyle.

Sutton has to get over her need to keep apologizing/explaining herself to people who don’t give two shits about her. Kyle came to her house to just attack, and she was not going to listen to Sutton at the party, either. Fuck her.

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Someone on Facebook, the Watch What Crappens Live page, floats a theory that Kyle’s friend Lorene’s suicide, May 2022, approximately, is what Kyle is processing. 

https://www.today.com/today/amp/rcna27800?fbclid=IwAR03yll-p6u4wANohsss4RpBEpho0jzjDlxa6NQwXb6gMiNZRaVm6zntk9c

That is certainly plausible. Things like that, which hit in midlife, can rock someone to their core. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

And as much as Sutton claimed the ex is powerful, he couldn't do anything.

Anyone can attempt to change a custody agreement. In US legal circles it's understood that parents do not try to change custody unless there has been a significant change in circumstance, which a move to another country would be.

Many parents panic when one of them decides to move, because it can open up expensive, stressful custody negotiations again. It appears Sutton was uncertain as to whether Christian would try this.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 12/1/2023 at 8:59 PM, albarino said:

Black to tattoos, the tattoo scene with Morgan was cringeworthy!  Just cringeworthy

And

Kyle:  “hold my hand!”

morgan:  “Ew it’s clammy and gross”  *drops Kyle’s hand*

kyle seems desperate and weak around her.  It’s bizarre.  Then she a bitch on wheels at her drug dinner.  🥴🤔

• Like 5
  • Applause 3