Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Don’t Come for my Sound Bath

• Start Topic

After Angie and Monica reconcile, Angie gets caught in the middle of Lisa and Monica's feud; Whitney juggles parenthood and career by throwing two parties in one weekend; Heather tries to come to an understanding with Lisa.

Airdate: 11.07.2023

How can a 13 year old drive around on a golf cart? Does Whitney live in a gated community that allows that? 
I’m agreeing with Lisa that it’s sad Monica has a toxic relationship with her mom but that’s no excuse for her acting like an asshole and spreading rumors. 

• Like 19
42 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

How can a 13 year old drive around on a golf cart? Does Whitney live in a gated community that allows that? 

That was my first thought. Even if it is legal in a gated community it's insane to give a 13 year old a golf cart and turn her loose to drive around especially to take her younger brother to school. In my community a number of years ago a young mother was driving a golf cart it tipped over, she fell out and hit her head on a curbing and died. People always think it won't happen to them or their children but tragically it can. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 7
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

That was my first thought. Even if it is legal in a gated community it's insane to give a 13 year old a golf cart and turn her loose to drive around especially to take her younger brother to school. In my community a number of years ago a young mother was driving a golf cart it tipped over, she fell out and hit her head on a curbing and died. People always think it won't happen to them or their children but tragically it can. 

We have a place at a member only campground and you can have an LSV, which is like a golf cart, the law is the same as the state I live in, you have to be at least 16 and have a drivers license. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Lisa, Monica and Angie should be thrown out of Whitney's event.  If Lisa wants Monica to stop talking to her she can walk away from her. But hey it's more. fun to stand there and argueand scream  like a 5 year old. Same goes for Monica. Please someone drag those two outside and throw cold water on them.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Lisa and Monica need to just stay away from each other, they’re like battling toddlers. At least Mary stayed away from everyone this episode.

I don’t blame Lisa for not inviting Heather to her son’s mission announcement party since Heather is so anti-Mormon. 

• Like 14

"I don't think she likes me."

... You've got to think about this??? Mary is not a subtle person. I feel quite certain that at some point, on screen or off, she has straight up said to Whitney, "I don't like you, little girl."

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

So, Whitney's jewelry line isn't technically Whitney's jewelry line?  She introduced the designer and the other lady (whatever she was--sound healer, or something?).  Whitney is just their brand ambassador?  Whatever.....just another housewife venture that will go nowhere.

Whatever happened to Whitney's skincare line?  I thought it was supposedly doing very well.  

This was certainly a very Whitney-heavy episode.  Pretty much everything revolved around her.

That golfcart was a ridiculous, indulgent and dangerous gift.  It was pretty shitty to hear Whitney say that her 13 year old daughter could now be Whitney's personal Uber (aka designated driver).  What 13 year old would want to or should have to pick up their over-served parent from a local bar?  

It did look like a nice, fun party, though - very age appropriate for a 13 year old.  Except.....why did Meredith show up at a 13 year old's party with a skimpy bikini top on?  Totally inappropriate and in very poor taste, imo.

Monica and Lisa are both ridiculous.  Lisa cannot stop talking, EVER!!  Just shut the eff up for a minute and take a breath!  I was ready to scream if I heard her say "I just need to say this ONE more thing" any more tonight.  They both should have been asked to leave Whitney's event, or at least, take their argument outside.  Why didn't Whitney's creepy-smile husband step in and ask them to leave, instead of just sitting at the bar with that creepy smile plastered on his face? 

I thought Lisa was being pretty harsh about Monica and her Mom, especially given that Lisa does not know anything about their relationship, past or present, and seemed totally disinterested in hearing about why Monica acts the way she does with her Mom.  However, Lisa is also correct when she says that Monica should not use her upbringing and relationship with her Mom for being a rumor-mongering bitch.  I liked Monica for the first two episodes, but, now, well, I'm not a fan.  She's brash, crude and likes to age-shame.  As Lisa said, she's going to be older sooner than she knows.  

As for Lisa - she's looking a little harsh this episode, and her skin looks terrible.  Maybe she was in between skin treatments and injectables, but she didn't look so great, imo.

I felt bad for Lisa's husband tonight, whom I like.  She's in the middle of supposedly pouring her heart out to him, and then, Whitney pings in with a text and it's like he's a floor lamp in the corner of the room - she totally ignored him.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 21
  • Applause 1

Monica's here and determined to stay!  I said in the first episode that she and her mom seemed a little too "ready for their closeup", and it's been obvious since then that she's here to fight with all of the long-term cast members.  It sounds like she had a nice husband from a nice family to make up for her childhood and give that to her kids, and she chose to cheat and stick the kids with her abusive mom.  They both suck.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 5

So Heather is angry Lisa is accepted into the Mormon church although she is Mormon light, going to church in strapless dresses, and selling tequila, but she is excommunicated!

And Lisa suspects Monica is overexaggerating about her relationship with her mother for attention. She is right though that Monica shouldn't act like an asshole because of any problems she has with her mother. 

Monica made several ageist comments about Lisa. Lisa is bitter about her life? And she is a has been? This from Monica who cries she has no money, and probably exaggerates about her relationship with her mother to hang on desperately to a reality show.

And another HW with a jewelry line which is not even hers. How original...

And another screaming match at a HW event. Monica is trash.

The blue shirt with the black bow Heather is wearing in her confessionals is ugly. 

In how many HW and other Bravo shows we had sound baths?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Lisa looked different  this episode,  maybe one to many sips of her own alchohol, its starting  to show on her skin.

Something  about Monica  sets her off, and Lisa doesn't  stop talking, ever. I find her so brittle,  and she keeps  saying,  let me finish, let me talk, hell lady, half way through  I took an aspirin  for my headache. Her husband was talking,  and she sits glued to her phone and she ignores  him . Rude!.

I'd like Monica  and Angie to get along, we know about the others.  Whitney  and her daughter  were cute,I loved the roller skating. 

• Like 15
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

So Heather is angry Lisa is accepted into the Mormon church although she is Mormon light, going to church in strapless dresses, and selling tequila, but she is excommunicated!

And Lisa suspects Monica is overexaggerating about her relationship with her mother for attention. She is right though that Monica shouldn't act like an asshole because of any problems she has with her mother. 

Monica made several ageist comments about Lisa. Lisa is bitter about her life? And she is a has been? This from Monica who cries she has no money, and probably exaggerates about her relationship with her mother to hang on desperately to a reality show.

The blue shirt with the black bow Heather is wearing in her confessionals is ugly. 

Lisa has not shown us on iota of her devotion to Mormonism, Heather knows Lisa is full of shit and so do we.

There was a lot to unpack with this episode, Monica is mentally unwell.  Her sophomoric fighting and egging Lisa on like a 10 year old showed us exactly how she is with her mother and probably everyone else in her life, ex husband watching her on tv was probably screaming, "See! See how she is! She is nuts! I told you all so!" 

A jewelry line with two other partners, hmmm. Is this another thing that will fall by the wayside and never heard about again, I think yes.  I did notice Lisa, Monica and a few other of the women did not buy anything, way to support your friend, right?  Please tell me it is not a subscription jewelry line ala the forgettable Wild Rose skin care.

Angie who wore that awful, over worn Mugler body suit but in a dress form, (OMG please make it stop), did at least wear one of those ugly necklaces priced at $150 and is neither real gold or real stones.

Monica is really unwell, I hope her kids don't learn that crap. Her age shaming anyone is ridiculous, the sound bath (OMG please them stop, I am pruny from all the sound baths), is not an age related thing and she was standing in a room full of people that were most likely younger than her and everyone else was being polite, Monica is not polite.

I hear the sound bath bowl doubles as a charcuterie bowl.

Heather went in to the way back machine and stole my look from when I worked in the 1980's, Working Girl wardrobe lives!

8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

That golfcart was a ridiculous, indulgent and dangerous gift.  It was pretty shitty to hear Whitney say that her 13 year old daughter could now be Whitney's personal Uber (aka designated driver).  What 13 year old would want to or should have to pick up their over-served parent from a local bar?  

Absolutely stupid, where is this kid going to drive that thing anyway?

I laughed when I saw it and thought, Whit now has something big to take away from the kid when she misbehaves. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisa has not shown us on iota of her devotion to Mormonism, Heather knows Lisa is full of shit and so do we.

In Lisa's defense, she did say she'd wear a sweater or jacket over it, so she isn't, technically disobeying the no bare shoulders rule

Monica is mentally unwell.  Her sophomoric fighting and egging Lisa on like a 10 year old showed us exactly how she is with her mother and probably everyone else in her life, ex husband watching her on tv was probably screaming, "See! See how she is! She is nuts! I told you all so!" 

That was so painful. They both had to get the last word in. STFU already! I would not be able to tolerate Monica in real life

Angie who wore that awful, over worn Mugler body suit but in a dress form

Tamra wore that same one in her talking head. I am convinced there is a Bravo "closet" that they can pull from. The CHA NEL earrings are also kept there (or NEL CHA, if you're Luann)

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10

The scene with Bobbie getting her first “glam” session was really cute—how she didn’t think she could move her lips after they put lip-liner on her. The show was all downhill after that.

What’s Lisa’s deal? Obviously if Angie has forgiven Monica for the vwoumas and the nastiness, then there’s no reason for Lisa to still be fighting with Monica on Angie’s behalf. If it’s because she’s pissed that Monica pointed out it’s a little tone deaf to be upset about losing a $60,000 ring while that’s the yearly salary for a lot of people (not that Monica even said that directly), it’s awfully petty. If Lisa’s point was that Monica is unhinged and ruined Angie’s Easter event, then she’s acting equally unhinged as Monica and ruining Whitney’s event so it evens out in terms of bad behavior. But this “you’re making up traumas to distract from you being problematic” is the exact same thing she’s spent several episodes accusing Meredith of. Now she’s just replacing Monica’s name in the same rantings. Often if someone hyper-fixates on accusing someone of a specific behavior it’s projection, so now I’m wondering what Lisa is hiding with all of these accusations that others are hiding something. But, man, Lisa and Monica were equally terrible. They were both accusing the other of putting Angie in the middle and fighting for her attention—while simultaneously putting Angie in the middle and fighting for her attention. All that scene showed me was not that the other one is the problem but that Angie has suddenly become the #1 gal in the group (Vander Pump Rules reference), as the whole rest of the episode had everyone worried about who was talking to her instead of them and feeling left out by others (like Heather not being invited to Lisa’s mission-reveal brunch).  Meredith is taking a cue from Mary that the only way to “win” on this show is to show up briefly, say one or two lines, then dip out before anyone tries to confront you in their airing of grievances.

ETA: I got so caught up with Lisa and Monica I forgot to comment on “Whitney’s jewelry line,” which she apparently had nothing to do with other than providing an opportunity for it to be on TV. She says she’s involved because she’s really into crystals, but the jewelry didn’t even seem to incorporate crystals at all—just fake gold chains. This “pop up shop” kind of came off like she was hosting a Pampered Chef-type MLM party and getting a proceed of the sales. I guess Meredith didn’t go since she has an actual jewelry line. I thought it was kind of funny that it almost came off like she made the show include a 3-second clip of her standing in her store talking about a necklace instead. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 10

Wait, we didn't see Mary in this episode?  I guess there was no opportunity to pack up vittles and high tail it back to Closet Manor to chow down on the take out.

I would have loved to hear what Mary would have to say about Whitless's jewelry, she is calling it Intentional Jewelry, so she intended it to be jewelry?

• LOL 8

That was a rough one, but I will persevere for the scene next week when Mary says that Heather looks inbred. 

Lisa is awful. When Whitney is rolling her eyes at your level of self-involvement, you know there are some serious issues. That said, I would take a 12-hour road trip with Lisa over a 15 minute conversation with Monica any day. Monica is awful on every conceivable level, so studied, desperate, thirsty, and absolute trash. I hope her ex-husband files for custody of those poor children once he sees the show. And hey, at least Lisa would bring snacks on the road trip.

I'm going to refrain from commenting on the golf cart for a 13-year-old or how desperate Heather is to be accepted by the church again while she makes a living denigrating the very same church.

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Golf cart or not, I do not understand Whitney's yard and neighborhood at all -- the layout, the aesthetic, none of it. 

It looks fake, like a movie lot. Very Truman Show.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I looked it up; it's some community called Daybreak. It's odd and quaint, but not necessarily in a bad way? Definitely looks movie-settish and almost resort-like, and my macabre brain can think of lots of things that could go very wrong under that surface, ooooh! But again, it looks pretty nice, if you like that kind of thing. 

ETA: I actually could totally get behind living in such a place if all of my friends and I just kind of took it over en masse.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
24 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Especially when she was outside wearing a tank top spraying the tiki torches and there wasn’t a single leaf on the trees! It was like what season is this?! How are people cross country skiing one episode (with a car caught in a 4-foot snowbank) and the next people are outside in tank tops and bikinis? She has very green grass for winter, too—was it astroturf? And the angle she is on the lake behind her does almost give it a fishbowl aspect. It is strange.

• LOL 5
23 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

My sister/brother in law have a vacation home in St. Joseph Michigan on the lake, her neighborhood looks so much like Whitney's, I described as Truman Show-esq. I am guessing that there are alleys that run behind the homes that lead to their garages, it is that way at my SIL's Michigan neighborhood.

I hope they have space in the garage for that golf cart, you know for the month it will actually be there, what does something like that cost, 5 or 6 grand?

That said, at least Whitney has a house that she owns unlike Lisa who rents something different every season. Every rental home she gets has the most uninspiring primary bedroom, I cannot explain it any better than that.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That said, at least Whitney has a house that she owns unlike Lisa who rents something different every season. Every rental home she gets has the most uninspiring primary bedroom, I cannot explain it any better than that.  

Meredith?

Yes she has the worst bedrooms, I remember one year her bed didn’t have a bed skirt over the box-spring.  I mean that’s just lazy.

• Like 2

I hate a bedskirt, but NO to visible box springs (unless they're some kind of solid color that looks deliberate). Ours is off white and I hate it; I got around the bedskirt hatred by just putting a black bottom sheet over it. Come ON, Meredith!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
18 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m agreeing with Lisa that it’s sad Monica has a toxic relationship with her mom but that’s no excuse for her acting like an asshole and spreading rumors. 

Badly?  If I was iffy on Whitney's intellectual capabilities before, it is crystal clear now.  DUMB AF!  And how effin reckless???

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Even I have been to a Mormon church.  Flag waving atheist that I am.  The temple?  Only the bathroom in the lobby.  Not any worship space.  I can see Lisa totally being able to wear a strapless outfit to the church.  Would get a lot of side eye but I cannot imagine anyone stopping her.  Maybe someone who is a church regular would know more.  But I was allowed in and I did not catch on fire!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

In Lisa's defense, she did say she'd wear a sweater or jacket over it, so she isn't, technically disobeying the no bare shoulders rule

That was so painful. They both had to get the last word in. STFU already! I would not be able to tolerate Monica in real life

Tamra wore that same one in her talking head. I am convinced there is a Bravo "closet" that they can pull from. The CHA NEL earrings are also kept there (or NEL CHA, if you're Luann)

I've also seen that same one on Lisa from Miami (in yellow), and Sanya from Atlanta (in beige). It hasn't looked good any of those times lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Lisa was absolutely abhorrent this episode. She doesn't listen, she talks over everyone, she is dismissive and a raging nacissist. Poor John just got shunted to the side when she got a text, that was hard to watch.

My armchair diagnosis of Monica and Lisa is that Monica sees her mom in Lisa so it just sets her off. Lisa doing the ignoring and talking about Monica to some one else right next to her was very triggering ans I could see that Monica was trying to keep her cool but she has very poor impulse control.

Lisa doing the whole " Angie is my friend you can't talk to her" schtick was so mean girl. If Angie has made her peace with what Monica said, Lisa needs to let it go.  She was literally dragging her away so Angie couldn't talk to Monica.

I like Monica, but I think she needs some serious therapy and to stay away from Mom for a bit.

I also understand Heather. She doesn't understand why the rules are different for Lisa but not for her. She was a "good" Mormon whatever that means but she got tossed out on her rear for the divorce, but Lisa can prance about and drink and wear strapless tops and no one says shit.

Bottom line is don't invite any of these women to something you really care about or are trying to make a good impression.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Lisa shouldn't speak about Monica's relationship with her mom because I don't think she realizes how deep and toxic it actually is. But also, Monica was rude! They were both terrible at Whitney's event.

Bobbie was adorable when she looked at herself and said "I have eyebrows!"

No Mary made this episode way more enjoyable

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

However, Lisa is also correct when she says that Monica should not use her upbringing and relationship with her Mom for being a rumor-mongering bitch.

Except Lisa doesn't actually care about any of that. She's mad that Monica called her out for being materialistic. And this was before she had her meltdown about not being able to use her glam for one night.

59 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Lisa was absolutely abhorrent this episode. She doesn't listen, she talks over everyone, she is dismissive and a raging nacissist. Poor John just got shunted to the side when she got a text, that was hard to watch.

All I could think during this episode is that being her friend must be sooooooo exhausting. 

Also, Angie seems so desperate to stay on Lisa's good side. There's something off there. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Meredith?

Yes she has the worst bedrooms, I remember one year her bed didn’t have a bed skirt over the box-spring.  I mean that’s just lazy.

I hate a bedskirt, but NO to visible box springs (unless they're some kind of solid color that looks deliberate). Ours is off white and I hate it; I got around the bedskirt hatred by just putting a black bottom sheet over it. Come ON, Meredith!

Well apparently Whitney has an innovative way to make beds(?!?!) and is going to come give Lisa lessons when they get their new bedding. I hope we get the follow-up on that. What can it be? Maybe you cracked the code with the fitted sheet on the box spring hack.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Angie seems so desperate to stay on Lisa's good side. There's something off there. 

The two new housewives:  Angie's desperate to be liked, while Monica is desperate to fight with everyone including her own people for camera time! 😄

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Except Lisa doesn't actually care about any of that. She's mad that Monica called her out for being materialistic. And this was before she had her meltdown about not being able to use her glam for one night.

All I could think during this episode is that being her friend must be sooooooo exhausting. 

Also, Angie seems so desperate to stay on Lisa's good side. There's something off there. 

She is a new HW, and Meredith dislikes her already. She doesn't want the same to happen with another OG HW.

Monica and Lisa were fighting like two immature kids, and Angie was in the middle, literally dragged by both to remain in her favors.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

I felt I I felt bad for Lisa's husband tonight, whom I like.  She's in the middle of supposedly pouring her heart out to him, and then, Whitney pings in with a text and it's like he's a floor lamp in the corner of the room - she totally ignored him.  

I did too. I suspect it is difficult being married to someone like Lisa. Her opening tag line says it all. It's all about her. I wonder if she even felt bad when she watched the episode. 

Monica made several ageist comments about Lisa.

Monica is rude and desperate. As Lisa said, one day she will be older too if she is fortunate enough to live that long. Whenever I hear age shaming on these HWs show--and I've heard it on several--I feel sad. Women have enough pressure about it from our culture. Do they really have to attack each other about it? 

Way too much Lisa in this episode for my taste. She is exhausting. Monica needs to cut ties with her toxic mother, go to therapy and get off this show. It is not helping her. 

I don't even know what to say about the golf cart except what on earth is Whitney thinking? And why didn't Justin tell her this is a stupid idea? 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

That savage fight caused me to FF. I hate this kind of ugliness in any reality show. It ruins my ability to relax and enjoy what I'm watching.

Primetimer posters provide more news and insight than the shows do.

Random observations:

Bobbie is the spitting image of her father. My rural southern family would say "she's his guts."

Whitney has always seemed oddly disconnected from her children. She acts like a nanny or auntie.

Lisa is losing her mind. Must be because Jack's leaving the family.

Mary left the restaurant because she realized production had set her up to be ambushed by Whitney. She assumed it would happen, but figured she'd get free food as compensation.

It's interesting that production is allowing some of the housewives to skip certain events and distance themselves from some of the nasty drama.

• Like 9

According to Watch What Crappens the legal age for driving a golf cart is 18 in the state of Utah.  I bet Whitney never bothered to check on that little detail.

Why does Monica think that being any age older than herself is considered old and she age shames as the ultimate insult.

Will Jack get some sort of training and the office black pants, white shirt and black necktie prior to taking off for Colombia?  

The best thing Heather can do is to shut up about Jack and his choice because we have seen people double down on issues not concerning them and it never ends well for them.  Also, why does she want her daughter to make out so badly? She went to the prom with a Muslim guy, maybe he does not believe in making out for the fun of it.  But seriously why does she seem to be pimping out her daughter? I would think she would be thrilled if her daughter not want to mess around with guys (or girls?), for the sake of messing around, maybe wait for a stable relationship that would provide (hopefully) respect and caring? 

I have learned that there is some sort of soda culture in SLC which explains the over promoting Dr. Pepper in this episode but they are drinking the most vile soda ever, lol.  Adding any of that crap that Bobbie dumped in her drink is vomit inducing.  I thought Mormons were not supposed to have caffeine.

So on my HW shopping list I guess I have to add a charcuterie board and a sound bowl which will become a salad bowl if needed.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

why does she seem to be pimping out her daughter?

Heather has a severe case of arrested development. I'm not kidding. She's not just projecting, she is suffocating her children with her immature neediness. I hope her children have absorbed smarter lessons than what Heather is signaling.

Adding any of that crap that Bobbie dumped in her drink is vomit inducing. 

When I was a kid, we would mix sodas and call them "suicides." It was quite the fad and apparently has endured.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
On 11/8/2023 at 9:50 AM, TattleTeeny said:

I looked it up; it's some community called Daybreak. It's odd and quaint, but not necessarily in a bad way? Definitely looks movie-settish and almost resort-like, and my macabre brain can think of lots of things that could go very wrong under that surface, ooooh! But again, it looks pretty nice, if you like that kind of thing. 

ETA: I actually could totally get behind living in such a place if all of my friends and I just kind of took it over en masse.

I live right down the road and run by Whit's house all the time. Daybreak is a huge planned community, but it is like any other neighborhood. It's not gated. It has restaurants, shops, trails and playgrounds for the public to enjoy. The roads are like any other roads. So no, 13 year old kids are not running around Daybreak in golf carts. I'm not sure what in the hell that gift was about besides good TV.

• Like 5
  • Useful 8
23 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Even I have been to a Mormon church.  Flag waving atheist that I am.  The temple?  Only the bathroom in the lobby.  Not any worship space.  I can see Lisa totally being able to wear a strapless outfit to the church.  Would get a lot of side eye but I cannot imagine anyone stopping her.  Maybe someone who is a church regular would know more.  But I was allowed in and I did not catch on fire!

Utahn here-not Mormon. And  you're right. There are different levels of Mormons. Lisa is definitely NOT a temple-worthy Mormon. She's what we would call a 'Jack Mormon', basically a cultural Mormon. The difference with her and Heather is that Heather has spoken out against the church and it's teachings publicly. Heather being divorced is not the problem. It's that damn book. That's next level and considered way more egregious to the church than someone like Lisa who just dabbles in Mormonism when it's convenient.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

According to Watch What Crappens the legal age for driving a golf cart is 18 in the state of Utah.  I bet Whitney never bothered to check on that little detail.

Why does Monica think that being any age older than herself is considered old and she age shames as the ultimate insult.

Will Jack get some sort of training and the office black pants, white shirt and black necktie prior to taking off for Colombia?  

The best thing Heather can do is to shut up about Jack and his choice because we have seen people double down on issues not concerning them and it never ends well for them.  Also, why does she want her daughter to make out so badly? She went to the prom with a Muslim guy, maybe he does not believe in making out for the fun of it.  But seriously why does she seem to be pimping out her daughter? I would think she would be thrilled if her daughter not want to mess around with guys (or girls?), for the sake of messing around, maybe wait for a stable relationship that would provide (hopefully) respect and caring? 

I have learned that there is some sort of soda culture in SLC which explains the over promoting Dr. Pepper in this episode but they are drinking the most vile soda ever, lol.  Adding any of that crap that Bobbie dumped in her drink is vomit inducing.  I thought Mormons were not supposed to have caffeine.

So on my HW shopping list I guess I have to add a charcuterie board and a sound bowl which will become a salad bowl if needed.

I talk about them a lot but my Mormon grandmother only drank Dr. Pepper.  Maybe the word DR makes it ok.  HA!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Debbiedokken said:

I live right down the road and run by Whit's house all the time. Daybreak is a huge planned community, but it is like any other neighborhood. It's not gated. It has restaurants, shops, trails and playgrounds for the public to enjoy. The roads are like any other roads. So no, 13 year old kids are not running around Daybreak in golf carts. I'm not sure what in the hell that gift was about besides good TV.

OK. But I didn't claim it was gated. And I honestly don't care whether a kid has a golf cart.

Edited by TattleTeeny

OK. But I didn't claim it was gated. And I honestly don't care whether a kid has a golf cart.

Not trying to argue. I'm sorry if it came off that way. I was just trying to explain Daybreak. It's unique and has a lot going on out there, but it's not a place a 13 year old can drive a golf cart around. It's such an odd choice for a gift.

• Like 11
3 minutes ago, Debbiedokken said:

Not trying to argue. I'm sorry if it came off that way. I was just trying to explain Daybreak. It's unique and has a lot going on out there, but it's not a place a 13 year old can drive a golf cart around. It's such an odd choice for a gift.

No worries -- just didn't know if you meant someone else! 

Recently a just married bride and groom were riding in a golf cart and were hit.  The bride died.   I think they were on the way to the reception.   Stupid idea buying a kid a golfcart unless they live in the country and then they need to wear a helmet and stay off the roads.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Yeah, the game wardens in the conservation TV shows are always ticketing and lecturing children and teenagers for bombing around on ATVs, scooters, etc. Not to mention no safety gear.

I guess Bobbie's parents were more checked out than usual when they made this decision.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

The ugly Mugler dress worn by Angie was worn by Lisa, and Larsa of the Miami HWs, as well, and Wendy of the Potomac HWs (as a bodysuit), as seen in the season trailer. On top of the other HWs that were mentioned already (Tamra from the OC, Angie from Salt Lake City, am I forgetting anybody?).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1