Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Don’t Come for my Sound Bath

• Start Topic

Good lord can the Brother in Law Fucker be any thirstier? She’s just a nasty piece of trash. Lisa should have just cut her down with some insults about the brother in law as well as the mother not really liking her. That will make Monica even more crazy but funny to watch. 
Whitney’s latest business isn’t even hers? What a lazy ass bobble head! Her poor daughter looks more like the dad and she has to endure her trashy mom needing to be the center of attention . Hopefully the kid stays as nice as she seems.

• Like 7
On 11/8/2023 at 4:15 AM, Steph J said:

"I don't think she likes me."

... You've got to think about this??? Mary is not a subtle person. I feel quite certain that at some point, on screen or off, she has straight up said to Whitney, "I don't like you, little girl."

Yeah! Somebody needs to tell Whitney to wake up, bobblehead.

Oh wait. Somebody already did.

• LOL 5

What's your damage, Heather? Lisa isn't excluding you because you left Mormonism! She's excluding you because you are publicly, vocally disdainful of the very institution that she is having these gatherings to celebrate

But also, ugh, Lisa. It can be true that Monica is the worst, and that Monica's mom is mentally abusive. These things are not mutually exclusive! If we've learned anything from the Real Housewives over the years it's that everybody can be terrible, simultaneously.

I loathe Whitney but her daughter seems sweet.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 11/9/2023 at 9:46 AM, pasdetrois said:

Whitney has always seemed oddly disconnected from her children. She acts like a nanny or auntie.

This! I keep forgetting they’re her actual children and not her step-kids. 

• Like 2
On 11/7/2023 at 11:11 PM, dancingdreamer said:

Something  about Monica  sets her off, and Lisa doesn't  stop talking, ever. I find her so brittle,  and she keeps  saying,  let me finish, let me talk, hell lady, half way through  I took an aspirin  for my headache. Her husband was talking,  and she sits glued to her phone and she ignores  him . Rude!.

That one comment Monica made about Lisa being materialistic really lit the match and Lisa has been gunning for her ever since.  In my opinion, Lisa likes to argue and make a point, but Monica is also the same and won't give an inch.  Their arguing at the Prism event was akin to a cat fight at a middle school dance.  It reminds me of all Jen Shah's outrageous fights, only minus the flying drinkware.  

Sometimes when these fights happen, they are so cringeworthy, I find myself mentally blanking it out and then I have to rewind to find out what was said!

• Like 6
On 11/17/2023 at 4:13 PM, ladle said:

What's your damage, Heather? Lisa isn't excluding you because you left Mormonism! She's excluding you because you are publicly, vocally disdainful of the very institution that she is having these gatherings to celebrate

But also, ugh, Lisa. It can be true that Monica is the worst, and that Monica's mom is mentally abusive. These things are not mutually exclusive! If we've learned anything from the Real Housewives over the years it's that everybody can be terrible, simultaneously.

I loathe Whitney but her daughter seems sweet.

Exactly what I was saying.  Monica can be awful and toxic and her mother can be abusive as shit…both things can be true….

• Like 2