Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I’m sure that emirates air is fabulous with the bed and shower etc.  The next time I go to Dubai I will definitely check it out, NOT!  I’ve seen that ad so many times it’s depressing.  I can barely manage an occasion first class.  Enough already.  Back to the show.

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Heather, don’t cry that people are mean to you, and then turn around and snark on them when they’re trying to make nice (Taylor). This is why people are calling you on your shit.

Well, Vicki puked, so another vacation is complete. 

Gina for the win — “I’m just tryin’ to eat my chicken wings over here!” Her accent was <chef’s kiss>. Also liked her poke at Heather about coming by her insults naturally. 🤣

What’s Tamra’s problem? Er…she’s Tamra?

Thank God the season finale is next. Sick of this pointless fighting. It’s exhausting.

• Like 20

Vicki left the table because she doesn't like fighting? Bravo is showing several scenes where she is screaming/fighting. And this is a toxic situation? Who is more toxic than her (see Brooks, and the cancer scam)? 

She almost broke Heather’s hand in parasailing while screeching (again).

Heather said she hates the women, but then she is upset they don't like her? And yes, this could be her exit (to the Beverly Hills HWs?). The truth is that the financial gap between her and the other women is huge, and they resent her to the point that almost everybody attacked her this season. It seems she was also shady though.

Vicki is her usual hypocritical self- Jenn shouldn't have left her husband for the sake of her children, but she left two husbands (one when their kids were very young). 

Shannon didn’t brush her teeth in four days (until Tamra asked for one for her). Disgusting. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

How boring to go on these trips and not interact with anyone outside  their group.  It seems like they use to have other people around, didn't they?  Didn't Shannon meet some guy in a bar once?  Now it's like they clear everyone out.

Tamra is just awful.

I agree, Emily is more unlikable this season. Disappointing.

The whole clusterf*ck of who said what about whom, I can't keep up. 

• Like 19

The gang up on Heather is real, and I can see why Heather wants to leave. However, I think she is stubborn and proud, she won't entertain that she was wrong in any way. And I do think she picks on Emily and Gina. She was bullying Shannon right away from her first season in a very hurtful way, and despite everyone constantly telling her why she offends them, she won't listen.

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I think this is absolutely Heather's exit,  probably to RHOBH.

Heather has always been snotty and haughty but this has been a ridiculous gang up on her. 

Yes Jenn, you do have sucker written on your forehead when it comes to Tamara.  And probably Ryan too.  

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I must be weird because one of the first things I do when I wake up is brush my teeth.  And, when I’m interrupted from my routine, I obsess about how much I want to brush my teeth.  I can’t imagine going days without it and being okay with it.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

What did Vicki say, she's matured? What Codswallap. I think  Heather wants to be on BH, she thinks it's  maybe a better  fit. I still loathe Tamra and her spoon, she's a nasty little thing. Jenn,  tread very carefully with your friendship with Tam

We've been to Tulum a few  times, I'm sure many people  have, nothing  much to buy there imo, but I'd see the shaman..

I know we've hardly  seen Taylor, but I think she'd be okay to hang with. The rest, no thanks. Maybe Shane..lol

• Like 10

Already at the penultimate episode? So much for Tamra reviving the show. I don’t think there’s been a season this short since the COVID restriction year, which Tamra poked fun of at the time.

Shannon was too lazy to figure out how to get a toothbrush for 5 (?!?) days? What a fucking slob. When all it took was Tamra to make a quick call to the desk, no need to worry about being lost forever to the endless tram routes.

Heather was right; Gina was onto Tamra before anyone else, but suddenly she takes her at her word? Emily’s gone all in on Team Abuelas, is Gina worried she needs to fall in line or else she’s going to end up on an island on her own? That could haunt her because if Heather does quit and everyone else returns next season, Gina’s so clearly going to be the target especially if Cancer Scammer comes back…

…But it actually kind of seems that Cancer Scammer might be over the show now? She clearly has a bug up her ass about not being in the main group, and she’s made it no secret that Friend or Guest status isn’t going to cut it for the “OG”. I’m sure of one thing — she sure has hell hasn’t matured enough to be over dinner fighting. Perhaps she’s just upset that Heather is the target instead of Jen or Gina.

• Like 10

It's no coincidence that Heather who was in relatively decent terms with the women suddenly hates everybody, just after she launched her app, and sold the house, all in a couple of episodes. She first complained to her husband the night of the HD app/network launch when the house was just sold, and they were celebrating by drinking champagne in the kitchen. The Dubrows decided to move to Los Angeles as she mentioned in order to restart her career. The women were aware of this since she bought the condo in LA, and they realized she would leave the show, that's why they were more aggressive/upset, as well. Heather, who said she was leaving the show tonight is not holding back either, and we will see more in the next episode according to the previews. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I think Tamra has totally screwed and shit talked everyone in this group, I don’t understand why/how anyone would ever enter a friendship with her.

The words Tamra and friend should never be spoken in the same sentence unless the word bad is in between them.  And Jenn must think she needs to stay friends with Tamra to stay on the show because otherwise why would she ever keep trying after all the horrible things Tamra keeps doing to her?  She is the epitome of the term glutton for punishment.   

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Shannon didn't brush her teeth for four days!!!!! 🤮

But did she do any colonics?  I cannot imagine not brushing my teeth for 4 days, especially when vacationing with others.  Her mouth had to be nasty. 

Vicki was in good form:  screams like a lunatic while parasailing; dramatically vomits off the side of the boat; criticizes someone she barely knows for doing what she did; makes herself the victim when talking about Brooks.  Does anyone believe Vicki actually gets massages with happy endings?  She can't say the proper words for any genitals but she has worked out how to get fingered during a massage. 

Brady Bunch K GIF

• Applause 1
  • LOL 19

Sooooo Tammy Sue spends forever on a podcast with Teddi Mellencamp trying to get back and SHE

GET'S

THAT

ORANGE!

But this is what we get?

Can't believe I'm cheering for HD now. 

*shaking fist at the shy* 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

Well, it does appear as if Heather finally got an acting gig, courtesy of Bravo. A two parter, where she can make her exit from RHoOC (again). I didn't feel sorry for Heather in this epi, but did feel sorry for  Noella (who I vaguely remember as a past howife?) as Heather repeated a few times that she thinks she is a loser. If Heather does reappear on RHoBH, I don't think she will fare any better. Heather is not a girl's girl, and Terry is definitely not a guy's guy. They are in their own little world. 

Jen, Jen, Jen. Is she having regrets about her marriage breaking up? The story does appear to be changing. Originally she said that she was bored with her hubby and marriage. Tonight she said that she was sorry that she wasn't woman enough for her ex. Those seem like two very different things to me. In any case, though Ryan says he had a one night stand, the fact that he was texting his side piece while at a concert with Jenn, saying he wished she were in his bed, does not point to that. And Jenn knows that. So either she accepts it and moves on, or ditches Ryan and moves on. But don't be surprised when it is brought up. That is what happens on reality TV.

If nothing else I enjoyed the outfits that the howives wore on vacation, for the most part much more than the clothes their counterparts on RHoNY wore on their holiday.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Vicki actually defending heather at the end you could have knocked me over with a feather 

I was disgusted at Vicki acting like the “adult” in the room, going on about how women should act with dignity and class, after she was talking about toilet paper and buttholes, puking over the side of a boat, falling off a couch, yammering on the bus, and making the usual ass of herself. Her crying at the bar…spare me. This, after going after a woman she doesn’t know for something she knows jack shit about, other than what she’s been fed by Tamra.

This has been the worst OC season so far….seven women in search of constant outrage, it seems. I think Gina (and to some extent Emily) is over it. I know I am. Heather is making excuses to make a Grande Exite, and I wish she’d just go. 

(I will say, though, it was good to hear Vicki admit she screwed up by taking up with that waste Brooks over Donn.)

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

"You have money and they are jealous"..... Taylor hit the nail on the head .... 

giphy.gif

Well, that, plus Heather never seems to miss a chance to throw that fact in people’s faces. I think that’s what rubs people the wrong way. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

I believe Heather called all of her cast mates losers but threw Noella under the bus because she wasn’t there. I just don’t understand what the big deal is. I’m certain Gina and Emily call the others names when they are together off camera. You know Tamra is calling everyone fat or ugly behind their backs. I’m guessing Shannon goes off about them when she’s boozing it up. That’s what they do. These women are so annoying and hard on the ears. This season was stupid and a waste of time.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

Noelle was excruciating, I’m so very thankful she is gone. I’m Team Heather on this one.

Noelle was the very definition of a pick me girl ..absolutely NOTHING she presented on this show came off authentic... it was all calculated and like she was trying to give what she thought a housewife would 

1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Well, that, plus Heather never seems to miss a chance to throw that fact in people’s faces. I think that’s what rubs people the wrong way. 

then she gets screamed at when she dosnet mention her money (IE the sale of her house) she is damned if she does damed if she doesnt 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I believe Heather called all of her cast mates losers but threw Noella under the bus because she wasn’t there. I just don’t understand what the big deal is. I’m certain Gina and Emily call the others names when they are together off camera. You know Tamra is calling everyone fat or ugly behind their backs. I’m guessing Shannon goes off about them when she’s boozing it up. That’s what they do. These women are so annoying and hard on the ears. This season was stupid and a waste of time.

Heather is absolutely right there is one set of rules for her and everyone else can do and say whatever they want ... 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4

Heather needs to stop threating to leave and just leave but she won't. I don't think that she will quit OC until she has a contract for BH. She has convinced herself that she has a "Hollywood career" to revive and she is not going to leave  this platform until then. Heather once said to either Vickie or Alexis if everyone tells you that you are dead then lie down.   Maybe it's time for Heather to lie down. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 3
30 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Noelle was the very definition of a pick me girl ..absolutely NOTHING she presented on this show came off authentic... it was all calculated and like she was trying to give what she thought a housewife would 

then she gets screamed at when she dosnet mention her money (IE the sale of her house) she is damned if she does damed if she doesnt 

Obviously they don’t know what an NDA is. That is about the only time that I’ll give Heather a pass. This blowback has been coming for awhile. Up until now people have been so impressed with her wealth and how she carries herself. She does come across as condescending, and she can be mean, but can’t take it when people call her out for it.

What makes her think she’s above it all? I’d love to see her load up her stuff and move to Bev-er-lee and deal with the likes of Erika Jayne.

12 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Heather needs to stop threating to leave and just leave but she won't. I don't think that she will quit OC until she has a contract for BH. She has convinced herself that she has a "Hollywood career" to revive and she is not going to leave  this platform until then. Heather once said to either Vickie or Alexis if everyone tells you that you are dead then lie down.   Maybe it's time for Heather to lie down. 

Alexis got that snark. Tamra also once told Alexis to (can’t remember the exact quote) “put down your shit and be a real person.” Good advice for Heather, too. She won’t be queen of the May if she goes to BH, and that alone makes me hope she does.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Obviously they don’t know what an NDA is. That is about the only time that I’ll give Heather a pass. This blowback has been coming for awhile. Up until now people have been so impressed with her wealth and how she carries herself. She does come across as condescending, and she can be mean, but can’t take it when people call her out for it.

What makes her think she’s above it all? I’d love to see her load up her stuff and move to Bev-er-lee and deal with the likes of Erika Jayne.

Alexis got that snark. Tamra also once told Alexis to (can’t remember the exact quote) “put down your shit and be a real person.” Good advice for Heather, too. She won’t be queen of the May if she goes to BH, and that alone makes me hope she does.

Erika would be on her dick 55 million reasons why 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

Well, obviously the theme of this episode was I can no longer be forced to tolerate my show “friends.”  I won’t even bother with the outright outrage. But a more subtle example was all of the women just watching Shannon and Vicki (but especially Shannon) have a full-on panic attack trying to screw up the courage to walk across that net. It took like what seemed like 5 good minutes—with actual tears from Shannon—before Tamara, and then the others started screaming, “Just walk around!” The option to just walk around was always there, but no one told them. It was like watching a nature documentary—you know that baby animal is going to fall off the edge of the cliff, but you can’t intervene to help. It just seemed so mean spirited to watch your “friends” have an utter emotional meltdown without immediately saying don’t step there—follow the walkway around (like we did).

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 19
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika would be on her dick 55 million reasons why 

Actually, if Heather really wants to jump-start her career, that needs to be her sole focus. Moving to BH and getting out of reality TV would allow her to do that. 

5 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

But did she do any colonics?  I cannot imagine not brushing my teeth for 4 days, especially when vacationing with others.  Her mouth had to be nasty. 

Vicki was in good form:  screams like a lunatic while parasailing; dramatically vomits off the side of the boat; criticizes someone she barely knows for doing what she did; makes herself the victim when talking about Brooks.  Does anyone believe Vicki actually gets massages with happy endings?  She can't say the proper words for any genitals but she has worked out how to get fingered during a massage. 

Brady Bunch K GIF

My personal fave of the evening was when she was crying about “hating fighting” and the show then cut to clips showing her greatest hits over the years, including the Bunco fight. When will they learn that the show never forgets? 😄

Vicki is such a fraud. Tries to come off as well-mannered but always acts like a uncouth rube.

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Well, obviously the theme of this episode was I can no longer be forced to tolerate my show “friends.”  I won’t even bother with the outright outrage. But a more subtle example was all of the women just watching Shannon and Vicki (but especially Shannon) have a full-on panic attack trying to screw up the courage to walk across that net. It took like what seemed like 5 good minutes—with actual tears from Shannon—before Tamara, and then the others started screaming, “Just walk around!” The option to just walk around was always there, but no one told them. It was like watching a nature documentary—you know that baby animal is going to fall off the edge of the cliff, but you can’t intervene to help.

they are woman near 60 I mean they couldn't figure out how to get around like the rest of the ladies did? THis is the issue with these ladies and shannon they coddle her like a child and she expects it

2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Actually, if Heather really wants to jump-start her career, that needs to be her sole focus. Moving to BH and getting out of reality TV would allow her to do that. 

Vicki is such a fraud. Tries to come off as well-mannered but always acts like a uncouth rube.

I think IF she jumps franchise then the disdain for her will come back .. LOL i hate that this season made me defend her so much .... but her around bigger asshole woman this season made everyone focus on them and attacking her... it felt like all the other woman came with a plan and that was just to attack heather (Emily and Gina following along) so Tamra would like them 

Vicki and her its to toxic was the highlight of the whole episode Lady you didnt "grow" that much and it was funny watching her try to clutch her pearls while production played back just how nasty she was

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, janiema said:

Tamra’s blue dress in her talking heads looks like kinesiology tape.

Phaedra is gonna be wearing the same one but in black in her talking heads on married to medicine this season and I think Larisa from Miami had it on hers .. its like those dumb Cha Nel earrings that one season that ALL the housewives seemed to have found .. the dress should be banned

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

After enduring every season of Shannon having endless anxiety and Vickie screeching, I'd be so worn out from it, I'd just let what's going to happen, happen.   I'd be almost wishing they would fall through the net, so I could have at least one meal in peace.

Say what you will about Heather, she handles these women better than most. No screaming and running away, hiding in bushes, sobbing about 'I'm going through So much right now! You have no idea!"  She tries to talk calmly and explain things, but they all talk over her. And that ridiculous display by Vickie para-sailing! Omg who screams nonstop like that?! I'd have reached over and cut her cord. Even then, Heather just accepted that 'ok this is happening now. Shrug.'  Shes definitely over these women and I don't blame her one bit.

Speaking of Vile Vickie, her talking about spreading her legs for the masseuse was disgusting.  Who is that hard up that they'd sexually abuse a service worker? And Her face in her talking head is a mess. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, janiema said:

Tamra’s blue dress in her talking heads looks like kinesiology tape.

How the bell does she rewatch that and think it was a good look for her. She has aged herself YEARS trying to remain sexy and hot for her unmanly, not-hot husband. 

And while we’re on the topic, WTF has Vicki done with her head? Why is it so long and pointy in her talking heads? These ladies ain’t aging well that’s for sure. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Heather is absolutely right there is one set of rules for her and everyone else can do and say whatever they want ... 

I agree, she is held to a higher standard, but I also agree with Emily's observation that Heather can say something in jest about someone else (snuffleupagus), but can  be overly sensitive when something is said about her (whale trainer)

• Like 13
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, Axie said:

I used to really like Emily but this season not so much.  She’s developing her own drinking problem.

Bravo thinking that Emily and Gina can carry this show without the OGs is sadly mistaken. They are both extremely unlikable, especially as each season passes. Gina is waaayyyy too full of herself lately. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4